Achievements

May 16, 2012 HKs are going to be account bound! YES!!!! "There are two categories of account-only achievements. One is achievements that are not possible to earn on one character. If we made an achievement to level every class to level 90, it would be account-only. (I'm not sure we will, but it's a good example.) The other category are achievements that are just brutal to complete on one character (and you’d never want to do for multiples), such as 2500 daily quests or 250K honorable kills. In these cases, the cumulative work of all your characters on those criteria will count." unless i read that wrong HKs (and a few others) will be account bound. So im at around 137k Hks then ;)Shamaze26 May 16, 2012
May 16, 2012 Guild Rep & Raid Quests!? So i have been questing to get my guild rep up to Exalted and i have reached revered. I got some green raid quests for ICC and Ulduar and finished them. When i went to turn them in i noticed i wasnt getting guild rep for them. Why is that? Do raid quests not provide guild rep? Why would only dailies and regular quests provide guild rep? Its pretty retarded if you ask me....Mcpallysauce0 May 16, 2012
May 16, 2012 A few questions regarding Account Wide MoP Hey all. So I haven't really been keeping up to date with all the MoP stuff. I have a few questions just regarding Account Wide Achievements and Mounts. What will happen with Meta achievements like say Glory of the Icecrown Raider. What if I have half them finished on one toon and the other half on another toon will they be able to be combined for a completion of the meta achievement? For mounts, I have a Raven Lord and a few other rare mounts on my Horde side toons, will I be able to use these mounts on my Alliance toons? Also if you can cross faction mounts what will come of racial mounts? A Tauren riding a Dwarf Ram? I'm just curious and have questions ^.^ Any help is much appreciated.Castìel1 May 16, 2012
May 16, 2012 [A] Frostmourne - selling Heroic DS & FL Hi Kill it Please of Frostmourne is currently selling the following Titles/Mounts and select gear to any class/role in 10-man. You play your own character, we don't expect you to contribute to DPS/healing. Dragon Soul: Full 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul including "Savior of Azeroth" title + Life-Binder's Handmaiden + select i410/416 gear - 300k "Savior of Azeroth" title + Life-Binder's Handmaiden + select i416 weapons - 150k The following i416 weapons are available: Blade of the Unmaker No'Kaled, the Elements of Death Maw of the Dragonlord Kiril, Fury of Beasts Vishanka, Jaws of the Earth Rathrak, the Poisonous Mind We cannot guarantee which loot will drop, and certain items are still needed by our raiders. Here is a link of specific item availability; http://ds.killitplease.com Firelands: Full 7/7 Heroic Firelands including "Firelord" title + Smoldering Egg of Millagazor + any loot - 180k Heroic Rag ONLY including "Firelord" title + Smoldering Egg of Millagazor + Rag loot - 150k If you are interested contact Daem, Xiviara or Ashecroft via PM or in game mail. Buy it Please!Daem14 May 16, 2012
May 16, 2012 WTB 7/7H FL and 8/8H DS w/ both mounts Title says it all, looking for a combo deal to get a full heroic clear of FL and DS with both mounts. Also interested in adding on the Metas for both raids possibly. Looking for a combo deal on the Horde side. Contact me in game on Sepultus @ Shattered Hand so we can work out the details.Sepultus1 May 16, 2012
May 16, 2012 New Achievement Suggest that a new achievement be created. Call it "The Wrong One" for those of us unlucky SoBs who roll a 1 on a BoE 397.Icepirate0 May 16, 2012
May 15, 2012 Looking for a new home... Hello everyone, My server is currently DED-dead and I am a dedicated achievement farmer. I need to find a new server that meets my needs. Can I get some direction? I require a server or guild that loves to do achv farming in WotLK raids, along with Old Cata raids (throne, bastion, ect), Heroic achv farming.......... you get the point. But I am also looking for lotsa PvP action aswell, that is more flexible than the PvE needs though. So represent your server or guild if this is something you do every week(ish). Any and all info is gratefully appreciated. <3 SeckyIrsecky4 May 15, 2012
May 15, 2012 Is Kelbnar a bad joke by Blizz? We have this achievement to kill elemental lords @ sethrias. Yet, I never EVER seen Kelbnar. I kill the rest, they spawn in sequence, then the other 3 are dead and I wait hours. What's the deal? Is it supposd to be this hard to find this single mob?Peepants7 May 15, 2012
May 15, 2012 Glory Of The Hero Hey everyone i'm trying to get a group together for Glory Of The Hero because you get a red proto drake as a reward we cant do all today as some achievements require you to do the dungeon multiple times and since it is heroic difficulty you can only do a dungeon once a day. Please pst me must be level 85.Berthggy4 May 15, 2012
May 15, 2012 WTB Magic Rooster Egg Tabard of the Lightbringer On daggerspine will overpay for these if you can get them to meGnrbank2 May 15, 2012
May 15, 2012 No FoS achievement for D3 CE?? Whats up with that blizzard, SC2 gets one but D3 doesn't?Orgazmonica2 May 15, 2012
May 15, 2012 Insane in the Membrane and Avast Ye, Admiral! Hello, I'm currently trying to obtain these two achievements. I've previously grinded Loremaster before the Cataclysm, so my reputations with Steemwheedle Cartel were halfway into revered. I've decided to finish the new cataclysm steemwheedle quests and now I am almost exalted with all four factions. This means i'll have expended all of the steemwheedle cartel quests, except for the cloth turn ins. My question is, if i start grinding Bloodsail rep, what will my reputation with the Steemwheedle Cartel (particularly Booty Bay) look like when i reach honored with the Bloodsails? I'm finding out that questing for steemwheedle at first isn't a popular option. Has anyone else attempted what I'm doing or does anyone have feedback? Thank you! -RyzarRyzar2 May 15, 2012
May 15, 2012 Shadow Priest LF Herald of the titans group Geared ally shad priest LF herald group, know the fight well, post here if you are running.Shatterstep0 May 15, 2012
May 15, 2012 LFM Herald of the Titans (H) Hi Guys/Gals, We have been looking to run Herald of the Titans on our server for quite some time now. So far we have the following group. (1)Tank - Warrior (2)Tank - Warrior (3)Healer - Shaman (4)Healer - Priest (5)Healer - OPEN (6)DPS - Warlock (7)DPS - Mage (8)DPS - Mage (9)DPS - Hunter (10)DPS - OPEN So basically, we need 1 heals and 1 dps and MAYBE a tank should 1 not be able to show up. The raid time looks like this weekend at roughly 7pm server time on Saturday. Message me in game on: doomdoomface@hotmail.com Cheers, VukuVuku0 May 15, 2012
May 14, 2012 WTS lvl 25 guild on Cenarius Seven bank tabs, 1380ap. Asking 225k, send mail to this character~Effrayant1 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 (A) WTB Heroic Rag and DW mounts ^ title Alliance side looking for a combo offer. Obviously cheapest offers wins =)Mendlol5 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 {H} HM BOT run Pst if youd like to go with my guild to HM BOT please list *ILVL *EXP" *Spec add jimmydean.dean73@gmail.comLyim1 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 RBG Win farm! Look at this event join on openraid If you dont have a openraid account post your info here http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/13171 Thx you for your timeMoganiah4 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 Not even a scratch Can anyone tell me how to get this? It's the last real achievement (besides wins) I need for battle master. I want to try to do this on Openraid but again I don't know the strategy to get it.Prosidius4 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 veteran of wintergrasp Hey I noticed blizzard nerfed tol barad veteran but didn't nerf this one. No one really plays this battleground anymore from what I've noticed and suggest it should be nerfed in line with tol barad.Cbaoth3 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 Low Levels and Acheivments What is the most acheivment points you have seen on a low level? List the level and the amount. For me it was a lvl 1 with 2640 acheivment points by the name of One (with accents idk)Imanwolfpack0 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 Pebble I've been working on this for months now and looking back on a screenshot I took, I was 2/10 on March 25th. I have since checked EVERY day and am 8/10. It's been over a week since the last daily and all I have to say is wth Blizz? I literally run into Jadefang more often than this daily. Mostly just a rant thread, but how long did it take you to get Pebble?Giozos4 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 Farming rare spawns? I was hoping to start farming some of the rare spawns for the achievement frostbitten and the outland achievement, i was wondering if there is a certain way to do this or just go fly around the zone with npc scan and hope i get lucky??Liltubbs5 May 14, 2012
May 14, 2012 [A] Heroic ICC 25 group starting now! http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/13339 Sign up here, shards on reserve, fun time to be had!Faerrun0 May 14, 2012
May 13, 2012 Vial of the Sands Question Hi guys and gals, I've been excavating Uldum on my main (mining/herbalist farmer)in hopes of finding this recipe. Having just recently spent time reviewing past threads on the subject I ran across a troubling post. The poster stated that if you aren't an alchemist you won't even see the recipe pop from a jar. Ever! ....Is this factual? None of the posts following his assertion refuted him. As you can guess, I was hoping to find the recipe, gather and buy the mats and hire an alchemist to cook it up. Should I just take my mining pick and embed it into my skull now? Tl,Dr....Can a non-alchemist character even get the recipe via digging?Cagedrat3 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 Lf one dps herald of the titans now! Going now add jakekuzel@ameritech.net if you are ready to go soonßdog3 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 Looking for Horde RBGs! Lately I've been trying to get into a solid RBG group to grind out some achievements, because I've hardly touched my pvp achieves. But I've noticed that I can't really join a group unless I switch to prot, or have a current rating, which I do not have cause I can't get into any groups. I can pull my own weight in a decent group, I've got 4.1k resil (full season 10 ruthless), and I've been up to 1750 in 3s arena on a different character. I have all of the standard RBG addons, vent, mic, all that jazz. So if anyone is farming RBGs on horde side, I would be more than willing to join the group!Sikarius1 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 What if they had a cheeve for.... So, on and off over the last while my guild-mates and I have thrown around ideas for achievements that don't exist, but should. The most recent idea is: You know when you're running around killing things and you notice that your dps just isn't what it usually is and the mobs aren't any more difficult than they always are but something is off. And then you notice that your toon is swing a big bad dangerous....fishing rod! We want to call this particular cheeve "Spare The Rod". It would be particularly amusing to get the cheeve for successfully killing a mob or several while wielding the formidable fishing gear. Got a suggestion? Add one. Maybe we can get some new cheeves made. Lyka I lyka like thatLykashot3 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 Misleading achievement changes When I read "Bringing Achievements to the Account Level" I got super excited. I was expecting achievements being added that were ONLY obtainable using multiple characters--leveling every class and/or race to the max level, maxing out every profession, things like that. But that's not what it is. I dislike that it discredits all of the work I have done so far. I pride myself on having completed 853 achievements. I love being able to show off that I have achievements such as Menagerie (125 pets), Justly Rewarded (30,000 from quest rewards), World Explorer, 40 Exalted Reputations, and What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been (Holiday meta-achievements). With the upcoming/proposed changes, I won't feel proud about this--I'll feel like they're too easy to get now. I would be accepting of something similar to this, if there was still recognition for completing each achievement on individual characters. For example--have a "View achievements by account" where you can see which ones your account has completed, and have a "View achievements by character" where you can see your progress for each achievement on that specific character. Possibly even have the achievements say "Justly Rewarded--Account" if you achieve it with the help of other characters and "Justly Rewarded--Character" when you achieve it with a single character, and have both receive individual recognition. That way, I could still be proud of my "character" achievements and show off all of the work I've put into my one main.Spoonzilla8 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 Mr. Grubbs! I'm trying to get the non-combat pet "Mr. Grubbs" which will also give me the 150 pet achievement. I was told one of Fiona's talisman's/charms (whatever) will up the chance I get him. Anyone know which one?Dezdemonda4 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 100 TP wins, no double jeopardy =( First battleground mastery achievement I won't get from 100 wins D: /sniffleRyken3 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 Turtles All The Way Down! I've heard a rumor that I can catch the turtle in the Dalaran fountain. This would be a very good note to have while I get the Dalaran Coin achievements. Is this true?Krove2 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 (H) WTB Cheapest H Gurthalek I know there are many guilds selling loot, so I'm looking for the best price on a heroic Gurth. PST me here and ill get back to you in-game. Thanks. Might also be interested in 2x H No'Kaleds/Souldrinkers, but Gurth is my priority.Aliver0 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 Trying here I posted this in general to have it almost instantly buried. No problem, but trying to toss this idea out here, considering it's the Achievement section it couldn't hurt. Would it be possible to choose to leave your achievements as is, rather than forced sharing? I have no problem grinding endlessly for things on alts, if I so choose. That's part of the fun, as others have said before. It's like experiencing the game all over again each time. Now I can see a lot of good points people are making both for, and against the change. But my issue is that I LIKE being able to keep track of what EACH ONE of them has done/needs to do. The other thing I see blues and others keep mentioning is that the shared achievements will not be cumulative across the account.... So? they aren't now, so that's not even relevant that I can see. Anyone else agree that we should at least have the choice? Maybe I'm missing something, but it just doesn't feel right.Lydiana0 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 Herald of the titans need more Dps for another run of this we are looking for ppl who have the gear and somewhat knowledge of the fight will be running this sometime after reset depending on when ppl can make it the run will be sometime between 8-10 AEST ( this is Australian time) the run takes about 10-15 min depending on ppl Requirements must be horde must have the appropriate gear must have knowledge of the fight pleantly of vids u can look at must bring own food/flasks ect we are in need of 1 tank 1 healer and some Dps this is a weekly run and please not i dont expect u to be in Full BIS gear but i do expect u to have gone to some effort to farming the right gearBréna60 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 [A] Selling Tier 11/12 Content & Heroic DW! Tired of waiting in line for your pixels? Are you eager? Does your world perk up when you have things? Are you a girl? Is it Halloween? Well then why don't you come down to Girls Costume Warehouse? We've got eeeeeeeeeevery kinda girl's costume for Hallowee- GOD FFFF Check it out guys, here's our prices! Teir 11 Tier 11 Heroic clear (BoT, BWD, Tot4W NO SINESTRA) [125k] Tier 11 meta achievements (BoT, BWD, Tot4W) [125k] Tier 11 package (12/12 & achievements, two week process) [250k] Sinestra [100k] Full Heroic t11 clear + Sinestra [225k] Firelands Heroic Ragnaros ONLY +Smoldering Egg of Millagazor [135k] Full Heroic Firelands clear, any loot you desire EXCEPT mount(s) [125k] Full Heroic Firelands clear WITH Smoldering Egg of Millagazor [150k] Heroic Firelands 6/7 clear (no Ragnaros) [60k] Glory of the Firelands Raider Meta Achievements (normal raid with achievements from 6/7) [125k] Heroic Dragon soul 8/8 HEROIC DRAGON SOUL (HEROIC DEATHWING: SAVIOR OF AZEROTH NO MOUNT) [500K] 8/8 HEROIC DRAGON SOUL (HEROIC DEATHWING + Life-Binder's Handmaiden) [600K] Other various things can be negotiated such a Madness of Deathwing kill only with a weapon; I don't make the prices so you will have to contact us via real ID or in game mail for pricing. **If you are interested in acquiring the legendary staff through our runs, please contact Rawfulz to discuss your price : syst3matic@msn.com** Sure, our competition has their very own Patchwerk with legendaries, but we have a loving mumble that's itching to converse with you and assure you that you are in loving arms. If you are interested in any of the above, please feel free to send in-game mail to Rawfulz or Pity. If you'd like, you can also post right here on this very thread. We will be checking it frequently, as we're very excited to be getting what the community of Korgath wants, when they want it, as soon as humanly possible. We offer cross realm sales as well, please make a character on Korgath and send in-game mail to Rawfulz or myself, or simply post here. Rawfulz' RealID -> syst3matic@msn.com If you're interested in some testimonials, please feel free to look through the original realm thread below! http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4062847607Seoyeon13 May 13, 2012
May 13, 2012 Question about Titles I was wondering if Blizzard ever mentioned if Titles would be account wide come MoP. Reason I am wondering this is because I just hit 80 on my priest and I plan on doing a Herald run on her and if I get the title on her, come MoP will I have the title available to all 80+lvl chars of mine?Gamaronx1 May 13, 2012
May 12, 2012 The Downside of account wide mounts There are some people who just have terrible luck with RNG. I will give you a few examples to set my "luck" ability. Old ZG - I missed 1 lockout over Christmas one year. I never saw either mount in the 5 1/2 years of the instance being open. Ashes of Al'ar. Over my account I probably have a good 100+ kills in on Kael. Never seen it. Now before you go over my FoS and go "AMG RABBLE HAWKSTRIDER AND RAVENLORD" Both of those were payed for, because I lost the roll Outland Gourmet - I have been trying to get the last 2 recipies for over a year now. I don't miss that daily very often. Ok scene set? Good now pay attention A Wild Abeblinkin wanders into Karazhan. Defeats Huntsman. Huntsman does not drop mount. But wait! I have 10 more characters I can do this one. *10 kills later* sad day. No mount. Maybe one of the 11 kills next week will gets it. 1 year later. 500 some odd attuneman kills later. No mount. The devestation is going to be so much greater for those who have terrible luck. I know there are people who have well over 500 kills on some bosses already for mounts. And now with account wide they will be inclined to level more characters just to be all the more disapointed... am I the only one that sees this?! >_>Abeblinkin17 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 7/7 H FL 10 Man http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/12785 4th Full clear I have lead in 10 man. Firelord required.Totalfaciald1 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 Insane achievement question I happen to be already more than half way into revered with the stemwheedle factions, could i farm them to exalted first then get honored with bloodsail to save time, I realize this wouldn't actually save time in the long run but idc. Also by the time i have bloodsail honored my stemwheedle reps would be way down from exalted, i still get credit for having them exalted in the first place right?Boroe4 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 [WTB] Tabard of the Lightbringer Title says it. Wanting to buy Tabard of the Lightbringer. I will xfer if needed you can contact me at buyingtabardlight@gmail.comLithella0 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 WTS Teebu's Blazing Longsword 80k obo. MAY transfer to KT, but I'd expect more. Can respond here or mail this character.Rikkulives0 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 Why Are There No Role-Specific Achievements? With all the work wow has done to encourage people to tank and/or heal more... why haven't they come up with some role specific achievements to encourage the achievement chasers to become tanks and/or healers? If they're not going to go with the obvious answer "make tanking and healing easier" then if they want to get creative why not give tanks really good achievements? Like mounts? Just my two cents. Hugs and Kisses, MoriartiusMoriartius2 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 WTS Tabard Of the Lightbringer. Serious offers only. Contact me VIA in game mail, or email at Sevenmonkeysinabarrel@yahoo.com put "Tabard" is the subject line so i dont spam box it. Thanks.Umadbro0 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 Achievement Rewards Why not make gear and or mounts buy able at different levels...say 9,000 or what ever in order to give many a option and award in getting that high? I feel it might get more people into doing achievements. Now at 9k you get zippo = nada ...It takes a ton of time to get real high and no reward in doing so...Having something to strive for other than ones own ego (which means little to me) is a bigger goal to many. All those flashy (i have spent real $ to get) mounts few of us can afford disgusts me..To me it rubs my nose like "im rich your poor" instead of i earned my mounts. It be simple for you guys to do this....it might just keep more playing...What do you have to lose? thank you ///semper- fiWalkingdeath2 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 Been waiting a long time for this. so, just to recap. this achievement only needs 30 stacks of necrotic plague, attempted this last week with the necrotic plague hitting 30 stacks, upon it reaching the goal and RaidAchievement add-on stating conditions had been met for the achievement we pushed phase 2 and proceeded to kill LK, everyone was looking forward to gaining their sparkly new drakes, (*since we had completed all other achieves required thus far) now my question is as follows. the ghoul died with the 30th stack of necro plague and it then jumped to me. 31st stack, as the add tank. i then ate a 1,550,000 hit from the plague. the achievement states 30 stacks, so now im wondering must it be EXACTLY 30 stacks or can it be higher? since we were not awarded the achievement and thus not given our sparkly new dragons. i have ticketed a GM about the issue and was basically told tough luck. so what is your opinion on this achieve and is there any known issue making it not possible to gain it if the stacks go over 30? Regards. KurokumâKurokumâ9 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 DMF chest despawning, Worst achievement in the game, and the chest despawns after 10mins ? what a jokeNaiyr6 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 LFM 25 Man Heroic ICC, going on now Fresh full heroic clear. Shards/Invincible on reserve for 200k gold. Add me on real ID & send me a tell. xyti24@gmail.comAuxiliary1 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 WTB [Dragonwrath] 700k+ WTB Dragonwrath parts in 25man FL.... Willing to pay over 700k.... Contact in game for real IDParadoxt1 May 12, 2012
May 12, 2012 Better Guild customization Guild levels are in my opinion a great idea. however i think the levels and associated perks could use some options. right now the only option is really to buy that 7th guild bank slot. lets add more options such as letting your guild choose a damage type to buff damage to or a damage type to resist. example1-a guild named "Holy Light of Azeroth" might RP themselves as light wielding fanatics. as such they would choose to fight the darkness. in doing so they would choose to buff their holy damage and resist shadow damage. example2- "Running Worgs Chasing Gnomes" a group of orcs who like to kill gnomes. they would take a mounted movement buff as well as % more damage against gnomes. example3-"Pineapple Landmine" increased food buffs and increased damage done by engineering explosives. -possible game balance issues? maybe though unless people got moles into their guilds the buffs/resists wouldnt even be known and therefore not expliotable. or we could keep the %s low so itd be only 1% extra damage and 1/2% resist. and make pets deal less damage more crowd control. Options are available. as you can see there are tons of ways to make guild customization fun and useful. now lets make them into categories: -Profession -damage school -resist school -movement -weapon skill (hit chance) -avoidance (dodge me thinks) -class based (everyone gets a demon/hunter/paladin/priest etc. pet) Now how about guild houses? why houses you ask? TO RAID!!! let me explain the operation. you formally declare war on your enemies guild *preferably faction based* and they recieve a message ingame in the mail. you then are able to enter their building and fight NPC copies of the players (or the actual players if they are on) to loot guild house battle specific items from their chests. Ranks can even be awarded for this similar to rated battle grounds *usually done by guilds*. Guild Ships-Navel battles for all! the guild purchases a ship, not a boat, and can engage in a battle at sea to determine ownership of a specific area *would work great for vashjir immho* 5 upgrades are available in the categories of speed, damage, armor, repairs, and boarding distance. let me explain them all. Speed increases the rate of movment of the ship allowing for a firing from the rear or uneqipped side of the enemies ship as well as getting out of boarding/firing range. Damage increases the power of all attacks one by players their pets/minions and cannons while aboard ships. Armor decreases the damage done to players and the ship by %. Repairs are done by NPC and they fix the ship effectivly allowing you to stay alive longer. Boarding distance allows players to swing from the rigging and fight the other team by killing NPCs. Optionaly you can stop off at oil rigs to refill or capture the area that will then autoattack opposing team. OK thats all ive got tell me what ya think guys/girls.Hungaladh1 May 12, 2012