Achievements

Apr 20, 2012 Highest Current Season Rating It would be a really great addition to the statistics tab if Highest Current Season Rating(personal and team) is added. This would be a great way of telling real rating capability of someone in the current season. instead of looking for super inflated old rating. This would not deleted the old statistics just have an extra one that is more reliable for the current time.Shamancito2 Apr 20, 2012
Apr 20, 2012 WTS Corrupted Hippogryph On (H)Illidan. may be willing to transfer for the right price. Make me a fair offer. Reali ID: hckyplayer8893@yahoo.comGyniverre0 Apr 20, 2012
Apr 20, 2012 Trading TCG loot for T12 heroics Hey guys, as the title states I am looking to trade TCG loot for a carry of one of my characters through heroic FL. Currently, I have both Dragon Kite and Corrupted Hippogryph. Ideally, I am looking to trade one of them for a 7/7 carry + heroic rag mount. I am however open to negotiation, and welcome all who think they might be able to help me out. Thanks in advance for your interest.Riftstalker1 Apr 20, 2012
Apr 20, 2012 Hero of Shattrath Club Yeah, I'm totally bragging. Seriously, though, not that hard. About 8-10 hours of farming for the stuff that wasn't on the AH and maybe 2k gold for the rest. Only thing missing is a sweet title :(Favlos17 Apr 20, 2012
Apr 20, 2012 Player achievement points and servers Why isnt there some way to see the players on the server with x amount of achievement points from blizzard? I would think that they would have some way of keeping track of it since they update the armory so often. Wouldnt it be logical for there to be something from blizzard instead of going to a third party site for the information?Drkell0 Apr 20, 2012
Apr 20, 2012 Get your Glory of the Ulduar Raider its free! What we're doing... Horde side. Guaranteed Fastest 25 man Ulduar Hard Modes run by an experienced Hard Core Raider and Leader. Don't risk yourself being struck in an unsuccessful raid. When? Every Tuesday: 13:00 - 15:00 hrs. (-6GMT) Invites will start 15 minutes before time. Get online early for your spot. Where? Cross-realm I will add your IDs as you start signing. Rewards: -You will earn 200 to 300 achievement points. -Guaranteed Reins of the Ironbound Proto-Drake -Transmogrification loot. (Probably best items in game for this). -Around 800 gold loot or more. Rules: -Ventrilo its a must have program for this run. -Show on time -Being able to follow instructions and not be messing around. -[item="item=45038" /] will be free roll (players already collecting them will roll only). -Group Loot (except yogg) -Mimiron's Head Reserved. Everything else it's free roll. Boss schedule: Flame Leviathan XT-002 Deconstructor Kologarn Auriaya Hordir Thorim Freya Mimiron General Vezax Yogg-Saron Assembly of Iron Ignis the Furnace Master Razorscale Algalon the Observer Add my real id: software.engineer.jdsp@gmail.com AND specify the reason why you are adding me, this is very important.Sigiloso6 Apr 20, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Wts tcg Corrupted Hippogryph mount Title says it all, looking to sell the mount for about 150k, price negotiable. I will not transfer off you must come to me if you would like to trade. Azuremyst Horde. Realid: screenkiller@yahoo.comInfernô0 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 [H] LF Herald of the Titans I am a Horde Elemental Shaman with a full Herald set looking for a group this week for Herald of the Titans. I have mostly ilvl 219-226, with a 232 MH, as well as mostly ilvl 308 gear for killing anything else in Ulduar. Please reply here if you have a group in search of a DPS, or contact me via realID: BBoyle22@yahoo.com Thanks! -KuuwaKüuwa2 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 wtb lvl 15+ guild Post here or in game mail with offers. Please include name of guild, price, realm, and level.Mimina0 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 LF cross realm group for today LF any herioc cross realm bot/bwd/fl. ilvl 398 tankIrònhide5 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Achievement Point Imbalance I was looking at another armory comparing their achievement points to mine and I noticed that alliance players have 20 more achievement points available then horde players. In the Eastern Kingdom's Quest category there are 20 achievements for alliance players and only 18 for horde players. I'm not making any claims about faction bias, in all likelihood its an oversight but for those of us who like the achievement point competition it would be nice to have some faction parity.Fierydemise4 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Posession Obsession Do you have a type of mount/pet or title you would die for and do it again and again and again? Would you delete your toon if you didnt have this 1 thing? Heres the thing, There are Some friendly and Nice guilds out there who run everything for fun, but for those of you who are not in one of those guilds envy those with the mount or title of thier dreams.. So lets try this! Post 1 achivment/title/mount/pet your toon wouldnt be worth playing without. Then post One that youd kill 10,000 Gnomes or Goblins for. Then put your real id. The object of this is to find those rare cross realm raids to help you obtain your wishes! I would like to see some kindness back to wow with ppl in LFR being...yea and how rude some players have gotten. Lets go ahead and give this a try...never hurts to try right? My pally wouldnt be Worth playing Without my Light of Dawn title...But what id die for is just [Invincable's Riens" off 25 h lk...if you can help me im 100% sure to help you any way i can- Jtdragons95@yahoo.comMärtyr0 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 I have an idea Blizzard tell me wat u think! Class Achievements!Marc1 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 <The Festive Frenzy> on Nesingwary Hi! My guild is looking for more guildies to join us. Right now it is a small guild at level 1 and we are wanting to level! We are a casual guild for leveling/questing, dungeons, and achievements. We are looking for players that are any level. If you like to hunt for pets, mounts, festivals and achievements but like to do dungeons also come join us! If you have questions feel free to whisper Kristym or Lowmage in game.Kristym0 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 [A] LF 10/25 non-meta ulduar runs ^ Any day but tuesdayInnervates0 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Achievements - How long has it taken? I'm just curious how long your achievement points have taken you to get. I've sworn myself to this toon, and in result figured I might as well get all the achievements I can get on him before MoP hits so there is less to go make to do, in addition to the new content. There is a lot more to do when you are actually out there taking notice and doing it!Entensity5 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 <Blood Legion> Sales (Ulduar - DS) <Blood Legion> on Illidan is actively seeking buyers for almost any raid achievement available beginning with Ulduar and going all the way through Dragon Soul. If you have a special request of some sort for something outside these parameters please don't hesitate to contact someone. Our current best sellers include the following: Ulduar/ICC meta Tier 11 meta 'Dragonslayer' title Firelands meta Heroic Ragnaros mount : Smoldering Egg of Millagazor Heroic Madness of Deathwing mount: Life-Binder's Handmaiden 8/8 Heroic Dragon Soul clear + gear 'Savior of Azeroth' title Heroic Madness of Deathwing loot (item level 416 weapons) All pricing information can be found at the following link: http://www.bloodlegion.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=15257 If you're interested in purchasing any of the aforementioned items/achievements or you have any questions concerning payment methods, please PM on our forums or contact in game any of the following people: Juveynile(realid - premo0703@gmail.com skype - juv3nile04) Riggnaros Nodzz Bobina Sinnermighty Ataxus Optee Here is a brief glimpse at our regular schedule to provide an idea of when your run will happen: Tuesday: heroic ds 25 x2 Wednesday: heroic ds 25, heroic ds 10 Thursday: heroic fl 25, heroic fl 10 x1-3, t11 heroic/achievement clear x1-2 Friday: heroic fl 10 x 4-6, normal fl meta Saturday: off (in some cases random sinestra groups) Sunday: normal ds 25, sinestra x1-5 Monday: normal ds 10, heroic fl 10 x1-4, sinestra x1-5 We spend a majority of the week doing these runs and are willing to work around your availability in most cases. All runs are done promptly, quickly, and professionally. Make sure to set aside time to attend your group so as to avoid any scheduling conflicts. We offer the ability to do cross-realm raids for anything that isn't dragon soul if that makes it easier for you. However, the gold for the run MUST be on Illidan. We WILL NOT trade items for runs under any circumstance.Juveynile87 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 We are Legendary - sorry rogues not you... Why are the rogue daggers not on the "We are Legendary" guild achievment? The staff was added to the list in patch 4.2 but the daggers aren't. Why oh why, does blizz not like rogues anymore?Gwellin8 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 [H] WTB Raid Achievements and Mounts! So unfortunately with the downfall of 25 mans on my server I havn't really played this expansion but I am looking forward to getting some of these achievements done. I would like to get every boss in this expansion done on heroic for the achievements. As well getting the mount from Firelands and Madness. post here to get a hold of me to talk about about prices and stuffFletchskin0 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 Guild Reputation Cap - Why? First of all, please excuse me If I'm posting in the wrong forum, I will happily move if necessary. So, I am really confused about the role of the Guild Reputation cap. Weekly, I am allowed to gain 3,500 points before I become unable to earn any more rep at all. What's the point of this? I am operating under the idea that my guild reputation cap and the guild experience cap are completely different. I might have several Characters in the same guild, and my personal rep cap is unaffected by my other guildmates, so it's pretty clear Blizz' intention was not to limit guild growth. So, they want to limit my personal reputation growth with the guild? Okay, I can dig it, I don't think anyone wants to have their experienced cheapened by making exalted a walk in the park. And I suppose it makes sure people stick with their guilds. But why a rep CAP? Why not just make rep harder to earn? It seems to me, if a group wants to stay up for days in a row doing nonstop raids, heroics, and achieves, then they deserve to be able to hit exalted with their guild before everyone else. Why should we put a cap on these people? Its obvious that they're not working this hard for a guild just to get exalted and switch guilds again. And even if they are, they're putting in hard work, shouldn't they be allowed to? In Vanilla, (and somewhat in BC), grinding was necessary. The people who spend the most time playing the game were kings, and they had the gold and unique items to show for it. In wrath, everybody and their mother were getting epics. Now in Cata, we're seeing a return of difficulty, meaning it actually takes a bit of work to be at the top again. However, for some reason, they're also holding back the people who are willing to grind and put the effort in. For example, what if blizzard decided that they were going to put epics back into heroics, but were imposing a limit of 3 new epics a week, to make sure people progressed at a steady rate. Most people would say "why? Just take epics out of heroics, and remove the cap" In summary, blizzard wants players to take 12 weeks to climb from neutral to exalted in guild rep. But instead of giving you 12 weeks worth of work, they give you 3 weeks, and stops you repeatedly among the climb. If they made guild rep simply 12 weeks worth of work, it would allow players of different dedication levels do it at their own pace. I understand blizzard needs to make sure the game is tuned so casual players can see a lot of the content, but my problem here is that it comes at the expense of the dedicated. P.S I won't be playing the character in the guild I want to earn rep with until the server resets. Not out of protest, but just because when I hit the rep cap, I was thinking "oh. No real reason to play right now. I'll come back when he can earn rep again." I understand I may not be the majority, but this situation certainly can't be rare. The problem Blizz wants to address with the cap system is important, but I don't think a cap is the correct method to solve it. Input?Lumose6 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 WTS Firelord + Ragnaros mount and more Like the thread says, my friends and I have been selling the heroic ragnaros mount and the firelord title. We also offer this service to any server. Firelord is 100k Gold Firelord + Ragnaros mount is 150k Gold. We also sell the legendary quest items. Message me ingame if interested :) Hotted36 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 19, 2012 WTB 2 Heroic Gurthalaks Looking to buy Heroic Gurthalak for two toons, we will transfer to you if the deal is reasonable. Also Paladin Tier 13 Legs and Shoulders if affordable. Looking to do this ASAP. Read ID: drolozine@yahoo.comJoso1 Apr 19, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 WTB Legendary Staff add me on realid yu.jer@husky.neu.edu or send me an emailDâgz0 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Spec Specific Achievements.... I think it would be cool if there were achievements for healing, tanking and dps'ing. Such as healing like 50 billion hp, tanking certain bosses, or doing 50 billion damage, etc... It would lead to more interest in tanking and healing, since it seams there is a lack of interest there. Also, I just think it would give me a reason to go into lfg after valor cap other than satchel. Thoughts?Konvertibull1 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 WTS Lvl 25 (H) Guild soldKairiqtpie3 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 WTB Spectral Tiger (Wyrmrest Accord server) Hello everyone, I am interested in purchasing a spectral tiger mount. I have always wanted one for one of my characters and its been one mount (besides twilight drake which I have) that I have most wanted. The problem is that I cannot afford to purchase the card off of ebay since RL money is something I cannot think of spending. I can however, spend in-game gold, the problem is I only have around 19k to 20k gold. I have read that it can go as low as 16k on a rare occasion. Is there anyone out there who can help this gnome mage/NE druid/human hunter's ultimate mount wish come true? *flame shield up* I know, go ahead and laugh, I just thought I would give this a shot. Thank you for reading. ^^Plua12 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Farmer Title they should have a daily that you do tending crops to make some Buff Food and after you spend 30 days you can plant and harvest some awesome type of Buff food and recieve a Farmer title or green thumbDizeer2 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 WTB FL 25man for Legendary Staff WTB weekly FL 25man runs for my legendary staff, post offers here or email yu.jer@husky.neu.edu!Dâgz0 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Diablo Who?!? There should be an achievement for logging into WoW this year on May 15th.. Maybe call it "Diablo who?!?" or "Where is everyone?". How does this make you feel?Tyriddik3 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Icc 25 Lk Cheevos Im a prot pally with 12/12 25 man Heroic clear and the last achivments i need for my icebound is the 2 lk ones (been waiting a long time for this) (Neck deep in vile) so im looking to find a group that can help me complete this. My real id is jtdragons95@yahoo.com Im horde clearly ><.Märtyr0 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Question about insane in the membrane hey, i am just starting out on this journey on this twink rogue, and i was wondering what i need to get my bloodsail rep to, should i just stop at honored or should i keep going? I am grinding honor in the phased out booty bay after the quest "doublerum". thanks!Spruo7 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 The Insane With "Free Knot" gone as well as the repeatable Feralas quests. What is the best way to raise the goblin reputation without damaging bloodsail?Zengetsu5 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 LFM Herald of the Titans - Starting Soon We had a few no-shows and no replacements for a Herald of the Titans run this week, we're in need of 1 tank, possibly 2, and two healers. Add woweternium@hotmail.com to RealID for invite, being fully geared isn't a must, but knowing the fight is. Thanks for your timeVigilate6 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 [H] ICC25 WEEKLY HEROIC FULL CLEAR. [Thurs] So after doing one run and realizing most pugged players can't do the Blood Prince achievement, nor take portals for Dreamwalker, I've unfortunately decided to make this a normal 12/12 Heroic full clear without any longer doing achievements. What: Heroic Icecrown Citadel 12/12 Full Clear Who: YOU! and all your capable friends When: Every Thursday at 9:30 PST Why: To farm Invincible's Reins and keep the Lich King contained We will be full clearing as fast as possible every week, for transmog gear, heroic achievements, and hopefully Invincible's Reins, the coolest flying horse around. All loot is up for rolls except Shadowfrost Shards. Please know the fights to an extent so we can make this a smooth and easy farm. Add me on Real ID for any questions. BNguyen1107@gmail.com THIS WEEK 4/18 http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/5917 I am still looking for more. A full Glory of the Icecrown Raider 25 run this week. First 11 bosses on heroic+ achievements and Lich King will be normal for achievements. I will only be reserving 2 Shadowfrost Shards and allowing free rolls for this run on them after my first two are lootedCleavagë67 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 26 days, avg 8+ hours a day... and I see my first TLPD... dead on the ground... 22 vyragosa helms in my bags... could someone give me a hug? I am about to break down and I could really use some motivation!Aeyr23 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 18, 2012 Special title for 2nd Grey Riding Camel Hello, I recently found my second Mysterious Camel Figurine, resulting in my second Reins of the Grey Riding Camel, and I think it would be awesome for a special title to be awarded for this feat. The Grey Riding Camel is one of the hardest rare spawns in WoW to find, since it is very small and hard to see, and add-ons cannot target it like Aeonaxx or the TLPD. Finding one is hard enough, meriting a title and a FoS, but I believe finding a second one should also receive a special title. Examples include "of the Camels", "the Camel God", or "the Camel Master", or "the Grey". Finding one real figurine is hard enough, and I believe finding a second one should also reward a special title :D!!!!Gatemaster58 Apr 18, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Guild Achievements -Legendaries I was wondering if guilds actually buy these Achievements if they dont already have them and what going rates are? I got my 2nd binding today for TF and have Rags Eye in bags for awhile now (on my dk); would guilds actually buy the achieves or not? Just curious ^.^Hothbra1 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Any guides to help level guild? Hello! I am wondering if there are any guides or somethin to level a guild? My friends and I wanted to start our own but are having trouble leveling. First of all, no one wants to join a level 1 guild. So what are some ways to help level it?Ashtrae8 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Battle.net Achivements & live HK achivements Since the anouncement fo achivements becoming a Battle.Net level feature i was wondering how this will change achivements like 100k HK 50k HK and so on.. I have 1 toon with "of the Aliance" tittle (100k HK) and other toons with 50k and 25k HK achivements They will all use the 100k HK achivement from the 1 with most HK? An implementation will be made to count all the toons HK? (doing the math will give me "the Bloodthirsty") Any info about this 1?Aofa1 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 Three's Company: 2700 -- Outdated? UPDATE: It's been 5 months since the original post: there is not even one team above 270 in the entire US now... . . Seeing as though one notices that Blizzard understands that they might have exaggerated in places where exaggeration might be subjective (Tol Barad Veteran), I propose we look back at another achievement, which to me, sucks. There's a big problem with Three's Company: 2700, and that is, it's almost impossible to obtain in today's Arena system. To prove it, there is a disproportionate amount of teams that will get Gladiator compared to how many of those Gladiator teams have reached a rating of 2700+ making this achievement the most difficult to obtain by far. Was this the original intent? For instance, in season 9, 47 teams obtained the Gladiator title for the 3v3 bracket on the Ruin battleground as per http://www.arenajunkies.com/tools/title-calculator/?season=9 Looking at the ladder today, only 7 teams on Ruin are above 2700 rating. One can see this at: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/arena/ruin/3v3 The result is that 7 teams out of 47 Gladiator teams have a rating high enough to obtain this achievement only. Crappy. ...Jugeum17 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 [Deck Defender] achievement issues (10 man) My raid has been having issues with this achievement. For the third lockout in a row, we have gotten to phase 2 without any barrages hitting the ship. All 6 drakes and vrykul are dead, and Blackhorn has landed. Then about 30-40 seconds after Blackhorn lands, a twilight barrage hits the ship. How is this possible? Is there some other hidden criteria to the achiev that isn't listed? Obviously plenty of raids have gotten this achievement so I'm just wondering what we're missing. We're 4/8 heroic atm, soon we'll be trying this fight on heroic so we want to get the achiev taken care of before then =/Stonehand1 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 WTB Firelord Not enough people on my realm run Firelands or Heroic Ragnaros. Interested in pricing of Heroic Rag Achievement with and without the Mount drop included. If anyone could get back to me on this forum or add my real ID valkkyriie@gmx.com and talk there. Thanks!Bloodmagiix1 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 LFM Herald of the Titans Will be doing herald of the titans on firday (stauurday if ur OC) 20/04/2012 at around 10pm-12pm west US time. This is a level 80 ach killing Algalon in Ulduar 10 with our having any gear better than Ulduar 10 equiped OK to Use: - All Ulduar 10 normal loot and below (219) - All Ulduar 10 hard mode loot (226 armor, 232 weapons/ranged) - All Ulduar 25 normal loot (226 armor, 232 weapons/ranged) - All weapons/ranged from ToC10 normal (232) <--- This has been confirmed by people who have gotten it with these items - All Ulduar craftable gear (226) - All emblem of conquest gear (226) - Anything from ToC 5 man heroic (219) - Weapons from ICC 5 mans heroic (232) - Items from ICC 5 man regular (219) Not OK to Use: - Any armor from ToC10 normal (232) - Any Ulduar 25 hard mode loot (239) - Anything from ToC10 hard (245/258) - Anything from either version of ToC25 (245/258/272) - ToC craftables (245) - Emblem of Triumph gear (245) - Regular armor from ICC 5 man heroic (232) You can use Cata Gems, Cata Flasks, Cata Food, Cata potions, some Cata enchants, and Cata professions perks. Please put in your level 80 toon armory, list your spec and add me on real ID tylerfoot@hotmail.comFirenova1 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 [Pureblood Fire Hawk], T11 and more! <Dread> is currently selling loot, titles, and mounts from raids, while we most commonly sell loot from Firelands feel free to inquire about custom requests. We DO accept other forms of payment - please contact me if you are interested in going this route Contact details: Skype: joshrobersonn AIM: jroberson07 Real-ID: jroberson07@gmail.com Please be sure to mention what you are contacting me for, especially via skype. Some of our more common sell packages: 6/7 Heroic Firelands: Our staff sell run, as a buyer of this run you are entitled to all gear that drops from bosses as well as which ever staff stage quest items you need. (60k gold per run) Heroic Ragnaros: Our title and mount sell run, as the buyer of this you will receive the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor and the Firelord title. (135k gold) T11 Meta Achievements: Full meta achievement run, rewards include two titles (Blackwing’s Bane and Of the Four Winds) along with Reins of the Drake of the East Wind. (270k gold) T11 Heroic Bosses: Full clear of all heroic bosses from t11 content with the exception of Sinestra, rewards two titles (Blackwing’s Bane and Of the Four Winds). (180k gold) T11 Achievements: Full Achievement run including all t11 meta requirements with the exception of heroic boss kills, rewards 12 achievements. (180k gold) Sinestra: Sinestra kill only, rewards one title (Dragonslayer) (90k gold)While alternative methods of payment are accepted, some are not. Please contact me via skype or aim for details. Prices are subject to change at any time! ...Rangoon80 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 17, 2012 WSG grind group Wasn't sure whether to throw this in BG or Achieve... but Im looking for a group to run with to make the rep grind in WSG a little easier. I havent seen any up on openraid or posted here. Does anyone run one? :DJovana0 Apr 17, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 [A] Tuesday icc 25 h - Invincible res 100k g Hosting an icc 25 heroic clear tuesday 7pm pst. Quick heroic clear, if invincible drops off lk highest roller will receive 100k gold. If you want to come feel free to add me to real id GokuWow@hotmail.com(Shards are on reserve as well).Farming this on my pally and druid. If Tuesdays do not work for you, I host the same run on Thursdays on my druid.Mana21 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 WTS Tabard of the Lightbringer [Sold] Selling the said tabard. Taking all offers on zealsambitions(@)hotmail(dot)com or here. You need to xfer. Prices are negotiable. If my real ID is full leave a post here.Ginatonic1 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 wts Tabard of the Lightbringer Looking to sell Tabard of the Lightbringer If interested, add me on real id to discuss a price. seanswizzle@verizon.net You can also email me at the same adress, or SMS message me at (USA) 516 509 0520 (say that you're wanting to buy the tabard) Serious offers only. All offers above 100k please. Top offer: 150k + posidus It's on Norgannon US server. significantly cheaper if you come to me. I can come to you, for more gold.Myzerie6 Apr 16, 2012
Apr 16, 2012 (A) Seriously Casual Selling Heroic Madness Hello WoWers(?) <Seriously Casual> is now selling the Savior of Azeroth title! Come raid 25man Heroic Madness of Deathwing with SC and aid us in vanquishing the Destroyer once and for all! To sign up send Hammond (me) an in-game mail and you may also add my RealID: Marhefkaam@gmail.com. All questions can be directed here or in-game. Heroic Madness of Deathwing 25 Achievement + Savior of Azeroth Title - 125k Many thanks, The Seriously Casual Guild of the Sargeras Server.Hammond16 Apr 16, 2012