Achievements

May 9, 2012 [A] Dark Iron, H DS, H Rag Mounts for sale! Gold, TCG items, and certain Shadowmourne items are all acceptable forms of payment. Feel free to send me an in game mail, or ask anyone in Knights of Arcadia to get in touch with me if you are interested in purchasing a mount.Findal3 May 9, 2012
May 8, 2012 Cape of Stranglethorn Quest Achievement. I'm stuck at 48 out of 60, gms have been no help. I'm incredibly frustrated, does anyone here know how to find the last 12 quests? I've used loremaster and been up and down the zone so many times it's crazy.Vivié1 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Title for Vanilla wow players I'm not sure if someone has already mentioned in another thread, but I've had this idea for a while now. I would like to see a feat of strength achievement for players who have started wow in vanilla. A special title for all characters on that account; or maybe a pet, or mount, or something that distinguishes players who started their journey from the beginning. Just a suggestion, hope blizzard takes it in for consideration.Kabän39 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 LFR achievement run idea has anyone ever wanted to go and do raids for achievements, not gear or progression? i know i have but no one seems to care about doing things the hard way, they all want to just get through a raid and be done with it. something that would be cool would be a LFR but for achieves and it gives no gear, just achieves which could be tweaked on point values and/or rewards. :D thanks.Staryaa0 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Once more on "School of Hard Knocks" Okay, I have to add one last (maybe?) topic on School of Hard Knocks. And I'll open by saying that I do have the achievement down. Sure, it took maybe 2-3 hours of time to get. Probably more, I'm not really sure. But those few hours were the worst I've ever had playing World of Warcraft. For me, it wasn't too much about completing the objectives. I found ways to do them, but knew in some cases what it meant for the BG. But it's what they turned the BGs into. Let me describe some of the experiences. - In Eye of the Storm, most of the team was concerned with just capping that flag for the achievement. As most people who PVP know by now, the flag isn't that important overall. Alliance just went around and grabbed three of the four control points and it was a slow, eventual fail, which got even worse when someone decided to just sit with the flag and not cap it. - Warsong Gulch was a tale of extremes. In one case, I had a team almost all in PVE gear... we were stomped on and rolled over for a 3-0 Alliance win. In another case, the opposite happened, 3-0 Horde win, but I still missed the requirement because there was a Priest with no orphan out rushing to return every flag. (There was, however, a Rogue who offered his help to others needing it after he got it.) The one time I got it was probably the worst game. I have no idea what the gear was like on both sides, but both teams pretty much sat in their flag room to try to kill any flag carrier and return the flag. The Horde lost 1-0 after time ran out, because a highly geared Blood Death Knight got the flag and there wasn't nearly enough DPS to down him, since everyone wanted to camp the flag room. It was atrociously dull and boring, and only 2-3 of us were even trying to get the flag to win (even after the Alliance was up 1-0 and we just needed one flag cap to win). We'd go in and find the other team turtling as well, and of course we'd be mauled. - Arathi Basin, this one was the easiest to get, but... Blah. Once again, you have people in bad gear, and they're running to grab another point, rather than defending. - Alterac Valley, you had people finally trying to back-cap. Oh, but this gets better. I was in a group with mostly PVE-geared. The Alliance had a well geared group. They left stealthed players on all the towers: Hunters, Rogues, Feral Druids. If you tried to cap, they would murder you. I actually had to let a teammate get smacked around while I rushed to get my cap for the win. Because the team was scattered trying to grab towers and not graveyards, the Alliance easily got every other graveyard, forcing us to respawn back at the start... where they sat their whole team and just waited for us to respawn and murdered us as we tried to get out past them. The whole nature of the battlegrounds was awful. I have a PVP toon, I enjoy battlegrounds with him. I didn't take him in one all week, because of this. People didn't care about winning. They'd fight each other to get the achievement or prevent others from getting it, and didn't even bother with the actual battle. Too often people would just drop as soon as they got what they wanted. I have to admit, it was tempting, but I figured the BGs couldn't last more than 15 minutes longer and I didn't want anything to prevent me from queueing again ASAP to just get this done with (as the Deserter debuff would have done). I had to take a break from the game for a while after completing it, and my cats learned some choice new swearing (as, I believe, did my neighbors). I had infinitely more fun wiping on Ultraxion Saturday night due to a couple of people not doing what they needed to when they needed to, than I did dealing with the PVP BGs I was doing around that raid. It's not the difficulty of the achievement that bothers people. It's that it takes one aspect of the game and makes it unplayable for a week. You have battlegrounds filled with miserable undergeared players trying to complete personal objectives that run contrary to the objectives of winning the battleground. Battlegrounds devolve into a mess of selfish people who often have no business being there doing what they want to do and then quitting. It is a nightmare. It doesn't matter if it only takes a few hours. Even one hour of nightmare is too much. I've done a lot of crazy things to get achievements. But nothing has been as awful as School of Hard Knocks. Take it out of the meta-achievement, but leave it. Dedicated achievement-hunters who enjoy PVP will find it an interesting challenge. Great! But you won't have a flood of selfish undergeared griefing jerks hitting up the BGs during Children's Week. That alone will fix it. And, since I have it and my drake will count on all my characters once MoP drops, you can be assured this isn't just some spiel to help me out personally, except in my enjoyment of the game.Garondu4 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 ***Account-Wide Mounts now on MoP Beta*** http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2762-Account-wide-Mounts-on-Beta-Pandaren-Voices-Blue-Posts?page=1#comments Time to start farming mounts on all toons, and not just my main. Any thoughts players?Nosborn41 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 391 Blood tank LF T11/T12 meta runs 391 Blood dk looking for a Tier 11 or Tier 12 weekly runs. Willing to tank or dps (frost) and I know how to do the fights and achieves for both runs, just looking for a solid group to get all of them done on this toon :). Feel free to post here or mail me in game with real ID so that we can get things going :)Orelious0 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Selling Ds Mount/8/8h on Mug'thol Hello, <Void> is selling Heroic: Madness of Deathwing Mount or 8/8h run starting this Tuesday (24th). The prices are: -Mount + Weapon(If it drop): 200k -Full 8/8h(Madness weap if drop):175k -Full 8/8h Gear + Mount 350k We begin our raid at 7pm CST (5pm PST / 8pm EST) and are usually at Madness at around 8:30 CST. We will bring you in once Spine of Deathwing is finished, you trade Hikoneky the gold, and begin the encounter shortly after. You may participate in the fight or remain dead for the entire encounter, whichever you prefer. If you want to reserve your spot or have any question get in contact with Hikoneky ( Pakunatoko,Orbbytal,Orbbypal) We hope to hear from you soon. :)Hikoneky7 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Looking to buy complete raid finder run (H) Hello, im looking to quickly gear up one of my alts and have some extra gold and would like to buy a complete raid finder run where I have my choice of all loot. I'm looking for the run either tonite or tomorrow if possible. If anyone is interested please post a way for me to contact you and I will be in touch. Thank you!Convertabul0 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 [A] LF Group for ICC10 Meta Run Are there any people out there that still need ICC10 for achievements and perhaps are interested in organizing an ICC10 group? If so I'd very much be interested in joining and could stay for two full clears, possibly a third if necessary; I'd like to finish my 10 man drake and other 10 man ICC achievements. Post here if you've got a group going or are interested in organizing one or get ahold of me in-game.Spacecowboy0 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 To the Ground! ... This is the only achievement I'm missing for Glory of the Cataclysm Hero. I don't even understand the achievement fully, much less a proper strategy for doing it. Any help?Pogo8 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Bloody Rare/Frostbitten MoP Question Since this isn't "technically" a meta achievement, because the individual kills do not come with their own smaller achieves - how will these be handled come MoP when stuff goes account wide? This seems like something that would be good to track across account, as it's not really an "individual character progress" thing like leveling or reputation, but it seems like it's sort of in a grey area given the information posted. Is there any way to get clarification on this? Thanks. :)Aviendhalith5 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 [Have... Have we met?] Broken Was told by a game master that i needed to post on the dev forums for a request to have this achievement altered. on alliance dominated servers this achievement is impossible to get, especially those in which horde are scarely if ever found. Fizzcrank is one of these servers. i have never in my experience on fizzcrank seen a horde character doing daily quests in Mount Hyjal. this to me makes this achievement broken because Mankrik can only appear for horde characters. i asked a GM to just give me the credit for Mankrik and they said they cannot alter achievements without express consent from the dev team. i personally think achievements like this, where its a random very low chance to even have the npc spawn, and an even lower chance that a horde will ever even be doing dailies, should be removed from the game. or at least the portion of the achievements that require you to camp at a single area for 18 plus hours a day. every single day. in hopes that you MIGHT see a horde. then, when you do see the first horde in 6 days, hope that by some miraculous chance he brought mankrik with him so you can complete your achievement for the flamebreaker title. no, that is not what expect each month when your money is taken from my account blizzard. i am extremely dissatisfied. me and the other players of this game on servers with terrible balance issues between factions are the ones who fund your paychecks. do us the favor back and let us actually enjoy our time on this game. remove mankrik from this achievement...Boxknight2 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 [H] 40-Man Premade AV HK Farmin Group. About Me/The Schedule - Have been doing a 40-Man AV Premade group for HK farming for a couple of weeks now and we are always looking for geared people to do these daily with. - I am a multi Gladiator in Arena, have gotten 2800+ in multiple seasons with multiple comps - I lead RBG groups to 2400+ Rating on multiple characters, and last season to 2600+. - Currently I run them whenever I can, which is mostly Mondays/Wednesdays/Thursdays. However, I do the groups whenever I can. About the Group - We do 40-Man AV Premade HK Farming groups, that means we focus mainly on Honorable Kills, and not other achievements. We usually do the Perfection Achievement if we do a bunch of games a night. - The group gets 500+ Honorable Kills a game of under 30 Minutes. Screenshots: 1. http://i.imgur.com/SaQpq.jpg 33 Minute Game. 2. http://i.imgur.com/dqtQx.jpg 30 Minute Game. Requirements - Must have Ventrilo - Must have Preform AV Enabler - Must be close to Fully Cataclysm Arena Gear How to Get In - Whisper Squirtlelol on Illidan in-game.Squirtlelol12 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 █ Ragnaros Mount + Title For Sale. █ <Vital> of Us-Uldaman (Horde) is selling the ragnaros mount and title for 150k gold. Price can be negoiated within a reasonable range. Contact any of the following players for more info: Xal US-Uldaman Real ID troyderkson@hotmail.com Pro US-Uldaman Real ID chugsftw@gmail.com Nishiki US-Uldaman Real ID blueeaidle360@yahoo.comXal5 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Best Farming methods for G rep. After leaving my old BC raiding guild a couple months after cata launched I decided to join a serious raiding group. I was revered with my old guild but now neutral, what are the fastest methods to level it up as fast as possible? Quests? G Dungeons? Raids?Oonai7 May 8, 2012
May 8, 2012 Alliance Herald of the Titans! TONIGHT 5/7! Setting up a Herald of the Titans run. Looking to go tonight 5/7/2012 if possible. Currently need 1 tank, 1-2 healers (depending if you would like to 2 or 3 heal), and 3-4 dps, depending on the healer situation. Contact zander132009@yahoo.com. Please know fight and be ready to go tonight. ALSO!!!!! If you know anyone that may be interested, please have them contact the above realid.Scissorkick4 May 8, 2012
May 7, 2012 WTB RBG Carry to 2450+ As the title states, I am looking to buy a carry to 2400+ (Prefer 2500). I am a 2k CR Hpally that is offrealm. Will pay in gold on server / faction of your choice. Post here with a price or contact info (real ID, Email, Skype).Cafalgruega0 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 Bloodsail Buc Question About Insane title is it Required to have Bloodsail buc. Honored with Steamwhindle cartel exatled at the same time? Blue post if you can confirm. Many and much mis-leading information out there.Deathnotè10 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 [Have... Have we met?] Broken. Was told by a game master that i needed to post on the dev forums for a request to have this achievement altered. on alliance dominated servers this achievement is impossible to get, especially those in which horde are scarely if ever found. Fizzcrank is one of these servers. i have never in my experience on fizzcrank seen a horde character doing daily quests in Mount Hyjal. this to me makes this achievement broken because Mankrik can only appear for horde characters. i asked a GM to just give me the credit for Mankrik and they said they cannot alter achievements without express consent from the dev team. i personally think achievements like this, where its a random very low chance to even have the npc spawn, and an even lower chance that a horde will ever even be doing dailies, should be removed from the game. or at least the portion of the achievements that require you to camp at a single area for 18 plus hours a day. every single day. in hopes that you MIGHT see a horde. then, when you do see the first horde in 6 days, hope that by some miraculous chance he brought mankrik with him so you can complete your achievement for the flamebreaker title. no, that is not what expect each month when your money is taken from my account blizzard. i am extremely dissatisfied. me and the other players of this game on servers with terrible balance issues between factions are the ones who fund your paychecks. do us the favor back and let us actually enjoy our time on this game. remove mankrik from this achievement...Boxknight1 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 LFM HotT (A) - need tank and prefer shaman Looking for more geared level 80's for an Algalon the Observer Herald of the Titans Achievement Run. Your weapons must be item level 232 or lower and all other items must be item level 226 or lower. You are expected to be fully enchanted and to have gems in every gem slot. You should know the fight (either by having done it on a level 80 before or by watching an instructional video). Your average item level should be between 226 and 214. If you meet these requirements, post below and message/add hilldb4@gmail.com in-game. Tentatively, I am looking at an 8 pm eastern, Saturday, May 5, start date. TANKS - DPS -(prefer shaman)Tommyknocker6 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 . Found someone ty.Sorga10 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 "Finishing" the Darkmoon Faire So I got all the pets and mounts on this toon, and the achievements, but the mogs don't interest me, perhaps if they added T3 replicas. What do you guys think about stockpiling tickets? Do you think Mists will add more rewards? Or are you stopping for now? I also gave thought to buying the replica gear and selling it on the AH, but I don't think there's much of a market for it.Digerati10 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 WTT for your Swift Spectral Tiger 1. I want your Swift Spectral Tiger! and/or 2. I want to sell/trade you a Smoldering Egg of Millagazor(Pureblood Firehawk) or a Life-Binder's Handmaiden or any boss, kill, raid achievement, raid mount, meta mount, etc. from Cataclysm! ----->1.For your Swift Spectral Tiger, I have the following (we will need to negotiate which of these you want to be part of the package): --1 Magic Rooster Egg --1 Corrupted Hippogryph --1 Blazing Hippogryph --1 Savage Raptor --T11: Anything you want(Can be done via RealID) --T12: Smoldering Egg of Millagazor(Pureblood Firehawk) from Heroic Rag+Firelord Title (Can be done via RealID) --T13 Life-Binder's Handmaiden+"Savior of Azeroth" title+Dragonsoul run! I might be willing to Realm transfer for the right deal. Also on a separate note: ----->2. Willing to trade or sell you a Smoldering Egg of Millagazor(Pureblood Firehawk)+Firelands run or a Life-Binder's Handmaiden+"Savior of Azeroth" title+Dragonsoul run! or any Cataclysm Raid achievement, gear that drops or mount. More details/pricing can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4768478174?page=1#0 add me to RealID (warcraftbattle95@gmail.com) with a note with which you want to talk about.Logos12 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 WTB H Rag Mount + H Madness Mount Hi, i already have the title from both fights. I'm looking to buy just the mount, i'm not willing to pay anymore than 90k for the h rag mount.Cambrie1 May 7, 2012
May 7, 2012 How would you improve School of Hard Knocks? Time to look at things in a different perspective... First off, let me make this clear: this is not a thread to remove the achievement from the meta! This is one to make suggestions and possibly agree on, for better or worse, a change in how acquiring SoHKs in PvP works. [School of Hard Knocks], as we've all come to love and hate, is an achievement required to earn [For the Children] And, ultimately, [What a Long, Strange Trip it's been]. Quite frankly, after looking it over, this achievement may as well be an item in a raid: Only a handful of people may get what they need in an entire play of the BG, and it often spawns selfishness and underhanded tactics to get it that make the BG no fun for one side or both. I actually feel like I achieved something by getting it finally. That said, it left a sour taste and needs some work, as achievements should not be a game of deny/be denied for your own team. The biggest one that comes to mind is that assisting should be just as good as doing the actual thing; not all of us can be MVPs, after all. Let me provide an example: While letting a party member or friend get that flag return in Warsong Gulch is a noble endeavor, you are risking an enemy getting it as well. There could be half a dozen people around that flag, waiting for it to drop, and you do NOT to "sit out" on a flag return. If making a change like that is considered "too easy to get the achievement," keep in mind that you would still have to be able to reach up and grab the objective, whether defending or on the offensive (or be where it's captured, in case of EotS. Teamwork, people!) Let's hear some ideas!Arina22 May 7, 2012
May 6, 2012 Old school ride IDK if blizzard updated the page where you can view the mount transfer but I'm looking to go horde and have an old school ride trying to see what it will convert to when i do any one?Marissv6 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 How Much Is A Three Tab Guild Worth? The title says all my friends. How much gold is an empty, level one, guild with three tabs worth?Zavolk1 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 [A] ICC 25 heroic! Sunday 9:00 EST This run is meant to be quick and easy, blazing through heroics, not bothering with achievements. Sign up here: http://openraid.us/r/10493 Bloods are open roll. Shards are reserved. Infusions are reserved.Faerrun2 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 herald of the titans 7-8 hours from post add tylerfoot@hotmail.comFirenova4 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 School of Hard Knocks. OK Blizzard. I HATE this achievement... I don't pvp much and I really don't do it on all my toons. No matter what I do I can't seem to capture the flag. TAKE THIS OUT!!!! PLEASE!!! Some people love it... great... but what about people that don't PVP? If one person in the battleground gets it... no one else does.. So I sit back and heal and heal so other people can get it.... I think that should count. Or ... like I said before... take it out. I HATE that achievement and now.... one more year without itBootÿ0 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 Best Price on 8/8 H-DS WITH MOUNT! <Elysium> Stonemaul-US is currently selling Heroic Dragon Soul and Heroic Firelands runs, mounts, and gear. H-Ragnaros Mount - 150k H-Deathwing Mount - 250k Full Clear Runs as well as loot are also available. Contact me in game or via in game mail to schedule your mount run or loot run. You may also add me to your realID txgk144@gmail.com and talk to me there. See you soon!Zinrokh0 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 [H] Glory of the Cataclysm Hero So after switching mains part way through the initial tier of Cata, I never got to finish up this meta on one toon I'd like to buckle down and finish the remaining achievements, and of course I'm more than willing to help with achievements I don't have, and I hope that any potential takers would do the same. There are about 8 achievements I'm missing, and just about all of them should be trivialized at current gear levels. If anyone's interested, leave a post here then we can share RealIDs if we have a solid group All roles welcome Now on Openraid to make things easierFencus7 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 BOE Thistle Tea Recipe for sale On Elune, willing to sell for 250k.Deathsshadow1 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 School of hard knocks needs to go... I have no idea why every single year blizzard removes achievements from metas because they are too time consuming or for some other reason yet blizzard has yet to remove this achievement. I personally think this is the worst achievement in the game... You simply cannot grind for it and it completely ruins pvp in EOTS and Warsong Gulch. It simply needs to be taken out of the meta. Please would a blue tell me why this hasn't been addressed?Korrynn12 May 6, 2012
May 6, 2012 LFM Ulduar 10 non metas achievements now! Real id "Russ_Sear@hotmail.com" Need DPS and Heals for non metas in ulduar 10!Deathrizes0 May 6, 2012
May 5, 2012 [A] Heroic Cho'gall now Thanks everyone for coming!Vuvuzela0 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Old Mounts and Achievements... Im sure this idea will be picked to pieces or has already been brought up but I figured I would give it a go. Either way I have read some threads about people wanting second chances at old mounts or achievements that have been taken out. I have read some posts saying mounts and possibly achievements will be shared account wide in MoP. If this is the case then why not bring the content back but with a twist. You would have to do it like - http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=3316 If they did that all you would have to do is level an alt and do the content the original way so its still as hard aside from knowing the strats now. Then the elitists who obtained it back in the day can't be as mad and the people who want the old mounts and titles etc. can still get them especially if it is shared account wide. Then the rest is pretty simple I guess... maybe if Blizzard got really crazy they could implement a way to delevel (if this makes sense) to say 80 put ur old gear on that u have from void storage or whatever and then when you were satisfied with ur achievements you could just relevel to 85 or 90 and continue to raid or pvp I guess. Also I feel you should only obtain the mount and achievements if the character is at the level it was obtainable. Meaning no level 1s getting - http://www.wowhead.com/item=50818 Again this is just a thought. Was trying to think of a way to please both parties... The ones who have it and dont want it back and the ones who never could get it and do want a shot still.Mortoñ2 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Fishing derby for meta achievement This should be removed from the meta achievement, 104 winners a year is way to small for this to even be classified as a req for a meta achievement. I don't know if you guys have ever been in a fishing derby but there isn't only 1 winner there is multiple winners even the top 3 winners would be good or maybe a different title for someone that is lucky enough to win. as said before 104 winners a year... i'm pretty sure more then that plays on a single realm this game isn't going to be around forever making this title impossible for most people so how about making something that is obtainable to everyone not just a set few players that get lucky enough to win in the first 5 mins.Karity24 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Raid Achievement/Gear/Mount Selling <Incarnate> of Ner'zhul is pleased to be selling various achievements, gear and mounts at this time. We also take various TCG items or items of value in-game as payment. Inquire for more information. What we are selling: • Heroic Dragon Soul Gear: We are selling various pieces of gear from the Dragon Soul instance. Message Mattlock in-game for more information. • Heroic Madness of Deathwing: When buying this you will receive the title Savior of Azeroth. (200K gold) • 6/7 Heroic Firelands Clear: When buying this you are entitled to all the loot you want as well as whatever staff quest items you need. (60K gold) • Heroic Sinestra: When buying this you will receive the title Dragonslayer. (60K gold) • Heroic Ragnaros: When buying this you will receive the title Firelord as well as the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor. (125K gold) • T11 Heroic Bosses: When buying this you will receive a full clear of all the Heroic bosses from Tier 11 with the exception of Sinestra. (150K gold) • T11 Normal Achievements: When buying this you will get each of the normal mode achievements from Tier 11. (150K gold) • T11 Meta Mount: When buying this you will get all of the achievements linked to the Tier 11 Meta and be rewarded with Reins of the Drake of the East Wind. (250K gold) If you are interested in buying anything, contact us: RealId - estra90@gmail.com Skype - estralol In-game - Estra or Mattlock or create a topic on our forums at http://www.incarnateguild.com/index.php?showforum=16 Remember to leave leave a note saying exactly what you want. Also a reminder to everyone transferring guilds over with gold: -You need to have a Level 2 Guild -You have to be GM for at least a week -You need an authenticator on your account for least a weekStiggz40 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 7/7 Heroic Firelands[X-Realm Pug] Tonight!! Hi all i am going for a repeat of last weeks run and will be running a 7/7 Heroic FL clear I do have some requirements as this is still not easy. Especially for pugging. It will be led by me, and I'll post the Roster here and add as we fill. Requirements: - Have at least 6/7 Heroic XP - 385 + IL - Must be a viable raider - You can stay for the full duration of the raid - Have either XP or watch vid for Heroic Raggy. When? 7-7:30 PM Loot: Loot will be Mainspec > Mog / Offspec (Yes this means Transmogging and Offspec loots hold same priority, you are there for your mainspec, Offspec is irrelevant to me.) Tokens, must have the item already in bags / equipped (besides helm / shoulder obv.) (1x Vanq Glove token Res'd) Honestly, if you are that worried about loot, (not of rag), really shouldn't be coming for much anyway. Legendary Items / Mount's: Eternal Embers - Open Seething Cinders - Open Smouldering Essences - Reserved MOUNTS - Both will be an open roll between the entire raid. Policy on Joining: If you are not meeting the DPS / Healing Requirements, I WILL replace you. If you are constantly wiping us, I WILL replace you. Current Raid Roster: Tanks - [1] - Mutantpally - Prot Pally [2] - Tamarins - Prot Warrior Heals - [1] - Odesk - Holy Pally [2] - Baba - Resto Druid DPS - [1] - Sickoz - Elemental Shaman [2] - Jackn - Rogue [3] - Vulpix - Hunter [4] - Open - Eth [5] - Open [6] - Open How do I join? Post here with the following format and I will talk to you : Character Name & Server: Class / Spec: Experience: Specific Wants (I.E, Ember's / Cinder's): My Real ID: ________ Ex: Character Name & Server: Sickoz [Frostmourne] Class / Spec: Shaman - Elemental Experience: 7/7H On Multiple Characters Specific Wants (I.E, Ember's / Cinder's): Smoldering Essences (35 needed) My Real ID: 123@abc.com [I will contact you!] Thanks in advanceSickoz29 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Mount achs? What happened to them?Ipresqtocoil6 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Steal an achievement from the char above you Pretty simple, just looking to see some interesting achieves from some pretty interesting people ;)Dekuscrub136 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 I am sad. :( So I have been working on the insane, like most people lurking these forums, and I am now on the last rep for the achivement! All of the sudden, the urge to get out of my low population server strikes me! Now being a genius like I am, I go ahead and transfer away, just to realise : ''hey genius, the rogue you need to pickpocket boxes, is on your other server.'' gg.Eviiaria2 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Soloing TK for ashes? What's a good class/spec for soloing TK (especially Kael)? I've got decently geared druid and pally tanks who I figured might be good for it but I figured it was worth asking. Very excited about the account-wide mounts. :DPyornthe7 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Please fix School of Hard Knocks Sorry, I don't know where else to write to complain, so I'm doing it here. I've been playing this game for years. Never have I hated it, never until now. I am a Demon Warlock, PvE Only, I have zero interest in PvP and for the past few years, I have been able to avoid it. Tried it a few times, hated it, never went back. I am trying so hard for my long strange trip achievement. I know I am not alone in this. And I have read all the arguments from people bragging about how "this is the blood sweat and tears you pay for the achievement", but I have to tell you, my blood sweat and tears are there. What's missing is any hope whatsoever of being able to accomplish this task. On the Sisters of Elune server, I can tell you following things: I have been playing WSG all week, since Children's Week began. Have everything done but WSG I have not been in a battleground all week where the Alliance won. Not a single Horde player has an orphan out. I have not seen a single orphan on the Horde side. The Horde OWN WSG. I don't mean a little. I don't mean often. I don't mean they are really good. I mean they OWN it. Time after time after time, they grab the blue flag, then sit near the red flag and just sit there. They don't capture it, they just play with us until we quit. Usually it's a Pally or a Druid or DK, surrounded by several healers, and there is not a chance in hell of killing them. Or they'll camp the Alliance graveyard while one guy runs the flag back and forth. You can't even hearth out! Just sit there and wait until they are good and ready to return three flags and stop repeatedly killing you. It sucks. It really sucks. There is no "leave battlegrounds" option by the way. So yeah, other than leaving the game client altogether, you are stuck. At their mercy. What's worse than the horde owning us is that the Alliance players hate us (non-PvP'ers with orphans out) worse than the horde, complain about us constantly, won't help, won't protect us, won't give anyone half a shot to grab the flag (on the extremely rare chance that it even drops in the first place) and make my life a living hell. This is NOT encouraging any PvE to play PvP. It is NOT encouraging PvP to help PvE. No one is having fun. Everyone hates it. It makes the entire week NOT FUN, and for squishies like me, it basically an impossible task. Screw all the people that whine about how they managed to do it (and then tell you that they either "got lucky" being near a drop, or found a "kindly" horde group that dropped the flag on purpose). I'm sick of it. Fix this crap. Not only has no other achievement been so un-fun, they have never been un-achieveable. Please, please, please... at least make an "option B" that PvE'ers have a chance in hell of accomplishing.Laralantha23 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Mount Collector Support Group v5 Last one capped so starting a new one. Links to the previous threads: 1. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/981678606 2. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2548997677 3. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3342014819 4. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4038604803 Got ashes today for #141 :D. Guess I've still got a bit of luck left in me. Experiment off Ultrax and then 4 days later Ashes. Edit: Don't know why the other 2 links aren't being highlighted o.OBloodydk500 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 Hero of the __________: Vicious To be consistent with the rest of the achievement system, any achievement currently impossible to obtain, and this one definitely fits the bill, should be changed to a feat of strength. I also find it odd that there is nothing for the Ruthless season. It seems so simple to keep such inconsistencies in check, yet...Jugeum13 May 5, 2012
May 5, 2012 GM running Heroic Bot for [ICHYOHAIA] Hey guys! I am the gm of <CTBW> and me and my core hunter want to finish off this achieve! We both know our stuff, obviously and if you are interested, Hit me up! Jimmydean.dean73@gmail.com DONT ADD ME UNLESS: You have kill 3x+. You have WoL proving that it wasnt you that messed up. Have a brain. Are up to date on gear. Have 5/5H.Lifebløøm3 May 5, 2012