Achievements

Mar 31, 2012 SERIOUS MOP Problem Yes, that serious does need to be in capitals, this is going to cause severe lag and multiple dc's! Assuming achievements and mounts do go account wide, as well as pets, will there still be personal, local and guild achievement announcements on each char as you log on them? I'm trying to imagine any guild with people over 14k all logging onto alts and getting around 9k worth of achievements, 100+ mounts and pets plus associated FOS all at once. The first day of a new expansion is bad enough as it is with everybody logging on at once in the same place, this would probably crash servers. ;pKatzbalger1 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 [A] Lfm Firelands 10 Heroics 4/1 Looking for a few more for a Firelands clear on Sunday 4/1 at 9pm Pacific Time. We will be doing heroics for 6/7. If everything goes well and people are interested in H rag attempts we can talk about doing rag as well on heroic. I am looking for 1 tank and 1 healer. Please post here with you email so i can contact you through real ID. You must be decently geared and know what you are doing on all fights. Please dont bother posting if your gear is terrible or you plan on wearing pvp, i will be checking thoroughly for those that post. Thanks =D P.S Siphons are open atm, dont have anyone on that part of the quest. Cinders are on reserveDevilmage0 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Bloodsail Rep I'm looking for some input on Bloodsail Buccaneers rep. I have recently obtained 11,999/12k honored from killing the NPCs in Faldir's Cove. I am now wondering what it takes to get to Exalted. What do I need to kill to obtain this and how much of them or how long does it approximately take? Keep in mind that I am level 70 and leveling is not an option. I am wondering if this is realistically possible to do at level 70 before I grind back up my Steemwheedle reps. Thanks in advance.Mathore4 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 [A]LFM NOW Heroic Nef 1 mage bigbojangles@hotmail.comCaramelcream2 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Finally! After much lost time, I have finally found my Time Lost!!!Lysaa2 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 AV Perfection Saturday MArch 31 hey guys Doing AV pefection on saturday march 31 at 7:30pm EST. Please have AV preform enabler download on curse. It would be nice to have about 30-40 people. Anyways let me know My real id is wowdanbell24@hotmail.comMoganiah4 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Any more info on account wide achieves/mounts I am just wondering if there has been any new information on account-wide achievements/titles/mounts? Last I remember seeing was that they would not be out on release of MoP. Just curious if I have missed anything regarding them. Thanks.Strawberry10 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Neck deep in vile Is it necessary to do this on heroic mode because I wasnt sure they spawned on normal, thanks in advance. Edt:25man not 10 manBorrawin4 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 [A] ICC 25 heroic runs Hello, I will be hosting a 25 man heroic icc clear Saturday the 31st and Saturday April 7th 8pm CST. i am mainly doing this to complete my Shadowmourne. Vent is required Loot rules: Open roll on all transmog gear, misc gear like rings will be given out via random roll Shadowfrost Shard the first 9 are on reserve after that they will be open roll. The bloods will be open roll, but the winner of the first will be given the second as well. Infusions will be open roll We will be doing Light of Dawn and invincibles reins will be open roll. You will also get a few of the Meta achievements as well If you are interested please add kevinbeltz@ymail.com 12 slots filled so far, in need of lots of range dps and 5-6 healsLeonharrt4 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Sinestra! March 30th Looking to do Sinestra March 30th @ 7:30 EST. If the group goes well we can make a core for the immortal run of her until we get it. Gonna clear all normal or heroic depending on group, but i prefer to just kill 3/5normal and Heroic Cho and go straight up for Sinestra. Post your -Class your going on -How far you got her down (be Honest) -Role your gonna play -Ilvl (Better gear will make it Alot more Easy, Optional) -Real ID (Important!) Thx you for your Cooperation MogMoganiah36 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 [A] LFM Herald of The Titans I'm looking for some dedicated players who have lvl 80 characters (or are willing to level a new character to 80) that would like to go for the achievement: Herald of the Titans "Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar." Even though this is now a Feat of Strength, it is still obtainable in patch 4.3 as long as all raid members are level 80. Key Points: The 1 hour time limit has been removed, so you can fight him for as long as you like.Armour items MUST be ilvl 226 or less, and weapon items (mainhand/offhand/ranged) MUST be ilvl 232 or less.It doesn't matter where your gear is from (the 219s from ICC and ToC dungeons are fine)Epic gems are allowed.Reforging is allowed.The cataclysm leg enchants, profession enchants and armour kits are allowed.You can use Cataclysm consumables (flasks/potions/food) This will involve gathering gear from: • Naxxramas • Eye of Eternity • Obsidian Sanctum • Trial of the Champion (and Trial of the crusader 10man for weapons) • Forge of Souls • Pit of Saron • Halls of Reflection We plan to get a group of 80s geared and ready to undertake this task in the next few weeks. While it would be ideal if you have experience in Ulduar, it’s not necessary. But we expect you to revise tactics, and be able to adapt to encounters. We welcome Cross-realm players, and will be looking for players cross-realm if we are unable to find all that we need here. We currently have: Bear Tank Resto Druid Holy Pally Arcane Mage Ideally we would like: Shadow Priest. Any DPS that can pull over 5k! (at level 80 with max ilvl 226 gear). Another tank. Resto Shaman/Disc Priest. However, all classes/specs are welcome! If you would like to join us, just contact me in game or reply to this thread. Real ID: Josh.May.123@gmail.comBodyslam33 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 396 prot warrior/386 fury LF Hbot/bwd/sin Title says it all. Tired of pugs on my server falling apart. Have experience in all, and looking for heroic bot/bwd/sinestraßamf0 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 ICC 25man heroic last Shadowmourne run ICC 25man heroic speed run on Satuday at 7.45pm EST. 4 more shards to Shadowmourne so most likely you'll get to see the last step of the questline. Everything is free roll (shards after I get 4). Sign-up here: http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/3100Viriya4 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 WTB Epic Spectral Tiger Woot finally learned how to link items! WTB Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger for 450k (Negotiable for more) if you transfer to me! I will provide a lvl 2 guild I am also interested in bulk purchases with other TCG mounts, pets, and items. I myself have these for TRADE/WTS... Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger x3 Jaina's Locket x1 Muradin's Favor x1 Jaina's Locket x1 Thanks!! My RealID is awowacc@gmail.com leave a note mentioned Spectral Tiger so I don't confuse ya with an OpenRaid request!Alty8 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 WTB Eternal Ember's WTB Eternal Ember's..... Paying 2.2k a piece preferably on tich but possibly open to x-realm... Preferably this weekend before firelands reset... Contact me via in game mail for real id information.... Can hold own weight..Aediccahalas0 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 [H] Herald of the titans Need a range dps and a healer for herald of the titans run. It will be 2 weeks from now. One of them needs to be a shaman, must already be geared and know the fight. Mail me in game or post here on the forums.Smoothmover21 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 31, 2012 Master of the Molten Flow So I was online today and someone from my guild got this achievement. After explaining to me how hard it was to get he last part that requires to survive Flamewalker Hunter's Wild Barrage without getting hit. Well I looked at the achievement and read it again, apparently is says "suvive" instead of "survive" in the achievement. Just thought I would just give someone a heads up so maybe with the next patch it will be change to the correct spelling or I'm just dumb and I can't read correctly lolAshonn8 Mar 31, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 [H] Weekly HM:Ulduar 25 [Fri] 0 light/meta Time : 6-7 PM Eastern Friday March 30th Raid : Ulduar 0 Light/Semi-Meta How : http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/3318 This is Ginatonic and lately I have ran multiple successful Heroic ICC speed clears and Glory of the Fireland Raider. I am looking forward to running Ulduar 25 mans every Friday. The run is designed for full quick clears. Depending on the crowd and how I feel, we will be doing meta on some weeks while doing non-meta achievements. For those coming for a relaxed/fun/smooth run. This is the right place. I will also run World of Logs for those interested. Overtime, expect all of your Ulduar achievements to be completed under your achievement tab. Loot will be done with Master Loot enabled. The person with the highest roll will receive the appropriate loot for their class/role. Loot is solely for transmog. Val Frags will be on reserve for the first hammer and open roll for the next! The top roller who is on the stage will be able to collect frag for that day. The more you have run with me, you will receive bonus roll on your frag. Mimiron's Head is NOT on reserve. The mount will be FREE Rolled upon drop. However, I will be keeping track on excel file of all those that have continuously supported my Ulduar runs, giving bonus roll for to those that are loyal to this specific run. This run is designed for speed and efficiency. Childish/immature behavior will not be tolerated. I will deal quickly with negative attitude and behavior; a quick boot. There are people wanting to come and filling your spot is not an issue. --I also require people to be able to follow simple raid leader's calls. (ie. Stop DPS = stop) --Having eyes open to avoid shadow crash, fire, losing sanity is a must. --Have the raid knowledge before raid invite. --Show up 15 minutes prior to raid start. If you have any questions or concerns, contact me via real ID @ zealsambitions(at)hotmail(dot)com --------If you cannot sign up via OpenRaid or cannot add me on Real ID, post here with your real ID. Just posting will be nothing more than a bump. I will not log on your server and try to find you to invite you.Ginatonic17 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Master of the Molten Flow I have been trying to get this achievement. I'm down to the Hunter barrage. Any suggestions on this ? I have read up on it and zig zagging and all the other stuff is not working for me. So how did you get this part done. Guess in the end I fail at strafing lol.Criinaa12 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Horde LFM Sinestra 3/29 10pm Eastern Hello, I am forming a group for BoT/Sinestra tonight at 10pm eastern time. We will be doing the bosses on normal and then cho'gall on heroic to unlock sinestra. We will then become dragonslayers. I already have this listing posted on openraid. I have quite a few good players as well as some guildies coming. Just post on here with your real-id or send me a message in game. Mainly looking for a geared tank and healer right now. Again, Tonight 3/29 10 pm eastern normal bosses, heroic cho, sinestra.Killwill5 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 398ilvl pally tank LF heroic firelands title says it all.... duncan1992@yahoo.comKiskay0 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 WTS shadowmourne items Im in Wildhammer come whisp me or send me mail if you have serious offer. ALL items for saleIdiotkid7 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 {A} Lost City Achievement for drake Doing Lost City Achievements LF Tank Starting Now!Broheals0 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 [suggestion] R.E Conqueror The Conqueror title currently is unjustly hard to obtain.This is an issue I believe should be fixed in an upcoming patch. Ususally I wouldn't QQ about something so small, and I know that there will be trolls replying to this thread, so I'll make my point. Before patch Conqueror 2.0.1, you could turn in marks of honor for rep with the Warsong Outriders, The Defilers and the Frostwolf clan. Now, this toon is exaulted with Frostwolf, no problem there. Problem is that at the current rate, it will take me about, oh, 10 years to achieve exaulted with Warsong and Defilers. The only reason people even have this title is becasue they were playing before BC came out, when they were able to turn in marks for rep. Is there no justice? As a solution, I suggest that we should be able to turn in honor for rep with these factions. I now await for the impending torrent of trolls, elitism and abuse.Rooeater21 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 [H] Yogg0 Roll Bonus weekly afternoon runs Hello! Each week I will be hosting a 25 Ulduar for a fast Mount/Shard farm. These runs normally take between 1.25 - 1.5 hours, depending on the groups dps. ***The next run is Wednesday 4/4 1:00pm CST*** Vent is not required, but we will be in there! Explanation of Roll Bonus: -You receive 1 point for every raid you attend (Ulduar & ICC are separate points) -You must be present for entirety of the run, minimal to no afks -If you cause issues, wipes, or generally don't listen I have the right to not award you the point -Those who are an asset to our runs & have shown up in the past have priority on spots -When the mount finally drops, your points will be added to your roll Example: Lothos has 9 points. He rolled a 89. His roll for the mount is now 98. -I will be updating the list after every Ulduar & ICC run -If you come on an alt, you must let me know so I can count it on your main Loot Rules Transmog gear is rolled. The rolls go rather quickly so check what's on the boss before I start! NonTransmog gear is given randomly. Those that happen to die get first priority to cover repairs. Quest items are Free Roll. Shards are reserved. Mount is free roll. Please see above for the explanation of the roll bonus you can earn. My rules currently for 80's getting herald gear: If we were full and an 85 wanted in, your spot would be forfeited No more than 2-3 80s / 25m & In an event where we don't have at least 17-20 85s for Yogg, you'd be asked to switch to your 85. This is really dependent on what I gauge the dps ability in the group to be. Gear is handled normally and you'll need to roll for what you'd like. The updated list of current points is found here: http://powk.guildomatic.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=73 Sign up on OpenRaid.us : http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raidsby/0.Gummiibear or add Jessicalynn42@hotmail.com! If you're adding me to realID, please whisper me and let me know which mount run you are interested inGummiibear8 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 [H] Glory of the Cataclysm Raider. now! Starting now at 11:30AM PST. Need all roles. Will be focusing on achieves this week. Leave realID if interested.Shadøwflash2 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 (Sold) 1 wk only - 600k 8/8 HDS w/ mount/loot For one week only, Temerity of Windrunner is pleased to offer the following discounted runs: The Complete Dragon Soul Experience (600k, normally 700k) includes: Life-Binder's Handmaiden - the most exclusive mount currently available in World of Warcraft, showing your entire server you helped save Azeroth! The Savior of Azeroth title 8/8 Dragon Soul Heroic Any BoP gear not needed by our raiders The Deathwing Deluxe (400k, normally 450k) includes: Life-Binder's Handmaiden The Savior of Azeroth title The option to purchase available iLevel 416 gear at an additional 50k per piece (normally 125k) The Dragon Soul Special (400k) includes: 8/8 Dragon Soul Heroic The Savior of Azeroth title Any iLevel 410 BoP gear not needed by our raiders The option to purchase available iLevel 416 gear at an additional 50k per piece (normally 125k) The Savior of Azeroth (200k) includes: The Savior of Azeroth title The option to purchase available iLevel 416 gear at an additional 50k per piece (normally 125k) Contact us at sales@temerityofwindrunner.com, or send a PM in our forums at www.temerityofwindrunner.com to Paisley or Valen for more information, or check out our sales page at www.temerityofwindrunner.com/sales. We're happy to answer any of your questions!Paisley10 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 Warmaster Blackhorn About 2.5 weeks ago i killed blackhorn with some people and my armory showed that i killed him the day after and still said it as of 3 days ago, now my raid progression on my armory it says i have not killed blackhorn though i have anyone have any suggestions. I dont really know where to post this.Worganizers0 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 30, 2012 [A] 12/12 H-ICC. Right now. LFM ICC 25 HEROIC 12/12 doing Heroic LK. Shards + Ribbon Res! Pst ilvl. Quick Run. Beer/Dream Run! 85'S Only! Fresh Run! Need Tanks, Healers and RDPS! Add - williambeer28@gmail.com Happening - Right nowBeerxoxo2 Mar 30, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Which achieves are you working on right now? So for all you achievement point collectors out there, which achievements are you currently working on right now? As of this post, I am working towards looting 100,000 gold (~6,700 gold to go); Gurubashi Arena Grand Master (1 more arena trinket away) and Knight of Arathor (less than 900 rep to go).Rebbatskcab22 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 The Empire of Zul'Drak Stuck at 99/100 quests for this achievement and have been searching for any possible way to complete one more for at least 5 hours now. Anyone that has been in this same situation have any ideas on how to solve this problem?Hewty10 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Making History (Guild Achievement) My guild is stuck at 390/500 for this achievement--I just started paying attention to it so I'm not sure how long it's been like that. Is it only unique artifacts that count? That doesn't make sense though, since there's only 139 unique artifacts. I tried relogging too--no help there.Spoonzilla1 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 fl HI all im looking 4 a 10/25m reg or heroic im on the heart of flame quest and wood like to kill heroic rags pstIceemage1 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 [A] Lvl25 Guild LF Ach. Lovers/Rerollers Greetings! While we are primarily a raiding guild, we are also looking for rerollers who are looking for a fresh start before Mists of Pandaria is released. Between now and MoP launch, we'll be running raid groups to get achievements in Tiers 1-13. You'll find more about us below: -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Realm Info: Realm: Stormrage (est. 12/30/04) Battlegroup: Ruin Type: PvE Timezone: Eastern Standard Time Faction: Alliance A to H Ratio: 7.6:1 (current as of 03/22/12) Queues: None Guild Info: Age Requirements: 18+ Up Level 25 High Activity Hours: 4-11pm EST Main Raid Schedule: Tue-Thur 7-10pm EST Alt Raid Schedule: Sun 7-10pm EST Scenario and Challenge Modes (MoP): Daily 4-7pm EST Are you a former raider who just can't find the time to dedicate to full-time progression anymore? Or perhaps you're just returning to the game after an absence and looking for a fresh start for Mists of Pandaria? Maybe you prefer to spend your in-game time with mature, knowledgeable and friendly players rather than...the 'other' types of players? Are you tired of being seen as nothing but a Gearscore number? Looking to re-roll? If any of these situations sound like you, please read on. <Doom Pandas> is an alliance guild located on the Stormrage realm (EST). We are a multiformat guild that enjoys all aspects of the game. Our goal is to create a fun, social environment for mature players to enjoy while they pursue their favorite activities in Azeroth. While we will provide serious raiding opportunities, we realize that social connections are what keep people engaged. The other side of that coin is that, while we hold our social atmosphere as the most important aspect of our guild, we will not allow players to waste what precious time we have in raids by being unfocused or unprepared. What We Offer: -Social/Leveling/Achievements: We believe our social members are a valuable part of our guild and regularly recruit non-raiders, newer (but mature) players and altoholics into our ranks. If you're generally a good person, we WANT you in our guild, regardless of your ability to dedicate time to raiding. -PVP: Players interested in PVP, will find a variety of scheduled and spur-of-the-moment activities, such as rated battleground teams, guild-sponsored arena teams, and organized opposing faction attacks. -Raiding: We will be running at least one progression-oriented raid team (10 or 25man) in Mists of Pandaria. We will have a set 'back to raiding' deadline where raiders will be expected to be geared and ready to jump into the new content. We will also be running more relaxed 10man alt teams in our downtime. -New MoP Content: Mists of Pandaria will see the launch of several new systems that we'll be participating in, such as Scenarios, Challenges and Pet Battles. Stay tuned! Raid Schedule: -Main Raid Team: Tue-Thur 7-10pm EST -Alt/Non-Progression/Non-Raiding Activities: Sun 7-10pm EST Raid Philosophy: We believe in individual accountability in a supportive and problem-solving environment. We will point out mistakes and give you the information you need to improve, but raids will never be allowed to devolve to ridicule or finger pointing. Our goal is to create raid teams that function at the highest level of competence and if you choose to raid, you absolutely MUST be committed to investing the necessary time and effort needed to play your chosen class at a serious level. Applying: -Website: http://doompandas.enjin.com -Social, Non-Raiding Applicants should register on our website and whisper Catenae in-game for an invite. -ALL Raiders will need to fill out an application and be interviewed in Vent.Catenae1 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 401ilvl dps lfg Fl/Delegation im trying to get a group to do delegation. id like to go for cinders after i complete it.i have a strat on how id like to do it if the group i find doesnt mind i just need rhy and alysrazor fragments for delegation then mini boss. but by saying that we can pull rhy get my fragments charge them up and then wipe it. do alysrazor same thing get those charge then wipe then do volcanus and then go to killing bosses and collect cinders. i know it sounds like alot of work but im trying to push for my orange stick which prob wont happen b4 mop but doesnt hurt to go for itVolkswaggin3 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 WTB pureblood firehawk, 50k+crimson charger topic, will transfer a toon to your server and pay the aboce realid troyness@live.comSeasloth0 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 401Kitty Dps LF H-Nef, Ala, Sin, Rag Looking For Tried to fit as much in the title as possible. Currently looking for cross realm raids for heroic mode versions of all the final bosses prior to this tier. I don't much care for other achievements, but not against doing them if you desire to. Me Current guild (including myself, not meaning they did it and I /cheered) is server first H: Madness of Deathwing and Glory of the DS raider. We formed from a group of friends and raid casually. We don't raid enough to go back and do past tiers, but I would personally like to go back and get these kills. My past experience in these tiers was very casual with average guilds, it wasn't until this tier we formed our own guild. I have no problem passing certain items for groups that have experienced people that have been their longer. I also just signed up for open raid if you want to get in touch on their.Zel0 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 Still no word on fixing Explore Ammen Vale eh Before the white knights descend upon me to defend Blizzard with one of the most overused excuse-alternatives, let me state that it is uncalled for to have to utilize something as ridiculous as corpse hopping just because a starting zone has one entrance guarded by an entire army of 90 NPC guards. Not when every other area either gives me the option to either combat guards or just simply fly over. Especially when said guards are able to resist Feign Death and see through both Stealth and Invisibility. So, now that that's out of the way, I want to see why this is still one of the most difficult achievements in the game!Barklight14 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 LF Horde XRealm H FL run. Willing to transfer Hi, I am looking for 1 run for the achievements and mount. I am not asking to be carried and know all the fights and was 3/7 H pre 4.3. Want to point out that I am hearing impaired and that does not hinder my game play. Edit- I am willing to transfer if needed to do this and if the price is right. ThanksSnotbubble2 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 LFM H-LK ( Come get your free title ) 25 man LFM H-LK ( Come get your free title ) 25 man Mount on free roll.Beerxoxo0 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 LF Acrocalypse Now I'm looking for "Acrocalypse Now" achievement. Would like to get it done before 8pm EST tonight. Realid - bryce@sevron.netBryce0 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 LFM WoW full clear 1-13(Australian Times) This Idea is adapted (stolen) from Skadge / Crushridge forum post (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3941417579) I liked the idea but with me being Australian couldn't raid the times so have decided to start my own <Seriously> is currently recruiting! Accepting re-rolls and server transfers! Raid times/days are 7:00-10:30 AEST Thus/Sat. Server Frostmourne, Alliance Side *Currently on Levelling for Vanilla Content* We will progress onward to Wrath, Cata, and Mists, tier by tier, hard modes and heroics included. Wow full-clear! -Loot Rules- Loot will be handled by a loot council of me and the other chosen officers, this includes legendaries specifically shadowmourne and val'anyr as with the rare drop legendaries we will likely not be on a teir long enough to have a good chance for them to drop -Current Progression- 0/everything Recruitment needs: **NOW RECRUITING FOR VANILLA CONTENT** (start leveling now, raiding soon) Currently recruiting all classes. *Tanks/Heals please have a DPS off-spec in mind*. Core ranks are awarded for attendance and player skill. *Core = guaranteed raid slot, free bank repairs ALWAYS, and +10 roll bonus on vanity mounts* RULES: -no help from higher levels during raid progression -no reforging until cata -no pvp or boa gear allowed during raids (allowed during levelling) -no higher ilvl gear/enchants/gems than what we are currently progressing thru (imagine each tier has a herald of of titans achieve) -no death knights until wrath content This guild is absolutely not for the casual wow player. Expect this to take at least the remainder of the year to catch up to current content. However, imagine once we reach current content.. to have a guild that has literally been through it all and has formed a tight-knit atmosphere of unstoppable progression. Are you up for it? *********************** Contact myself for more info. All guildies can invite :D You may also contact me via real-id/email at nerdym@hotmail.com Thanks for reading!Gubonjajatwo4 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 LFG H ODS Annoyed with only needing a H ODS kill for my meta, know every mechanic in the raid & can go as holy (398 ilvl) or ret (394 ilvl). Hit me up on this thread or in-gameAuxiliary0 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 [H] Spotnatious Glory of the Ulduar Raider!!! I'm on and need to stay awake and this is all i can think of. I will be on for the next two hours to try for this. Hit me up. 25 man BTW. Marck1105@aol.comCrackalacka0 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 LFG to down aly {FL} on normal before tornado down her before tornados spawn so instant achiev.Annathesia0 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 403 Resto Druid LF Weekly H Rag Hello. As the title states I am looking for a weekly Heroic Rag for a chance at the mount. I know the fight very well inside and out. I've already killed him twice. If you have a group going for this please let me know the day/time so I can check my work schedule accordingly for you. Thanks. Ciao!Wildlight0 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 [City Attacker] with only two 2 players Hi my friends, Guild Atena (2 players) doing this achiev. (some time with guest - 3 players) www.youtube.com/wowatena save world pvp!! 1350/2500 guild lvl: 5 Thank you all!Herbalista0 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 29, 2012 shadowfrost shard thread Pst about youre exp. at doing the quest how much drop weekly, if youre doing it now share you're feelings about it... Its a shadowmourne thread! :oYmcmb4 Mar 29, 2012
Mar 28, 2012 Blizz, save me a headache. Account wide ach. I was THRILLED when I got the news that achievements would be account wide. It is the only reason I have refused to play an alt in the last 4 years. Just the thought of getting those all over again makes my head explode. I am one of the few people who completed "Insane in the Membrane" back before the shen'dalar was removed (however you spell it)....Anyway, I am currently working on the league of Arathor rep which you are aware it takes about 500 wins of Arathi Basin to max out... I care nothing about the weapons / tabards / armor that some rep grinds offer. I dont mind waiting till the appropriate level to use those rewards. I just really dont want to earn some of these achievements again. In my opinion, factions should recognize the player as the person doing the work, and not the toon they are on. So all of Ironforge should know me as the person sitting behind the keyboard, not the toon that is standing in front of them. Is there any way we could have a hint of information about this so I know if I am wasting my time or not?Zephex5 Mar 28, 2012
Mar 28, 2012 Looking to join a group for FL meta Hello all, I am looking for a group that is completing the Firelands Meta Achievement. The ones that I need for my achievement: Do a barrel roll!, Death from above, Bucket list, Only the penitent. I hope this gets seen and hope to get my last 4 for the completion of this annoying thing. -.-Vilerot0 Mar 28, 2012