Achievements

Mar 15, 2012 Selling Shadowmourne Box items Selling ALL the items. Add Jessicalynn42@hotmail.com to discuss prices On Tortheldrin [H] Will update here once somethings been sold.Gummiibear2 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Buying Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Price for someone located on Blackrock - 400k Price for someone who needs to xfer it - 450k lukeyboy89@gmail.com is my realIDMesomorph1 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 WTB FL(Do a Barrel Roll only tornadoes) I have tried countless weeks now to get tornadoes done for the aforementioned achievement but with no luck. I Have every other achievement needed for my meta and I'm sick of trying to pug it and failing so willing to pay for a guild to quickly run me through it asap. Post your price or add me on RiD Derrick1800@live.comDoomed7 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Suggestion regarding questing for Loremaster Note: This thread may need to be moved to a Blizzard suggestion box, which I have not been able to find. I have started to quest for a Loremaster title and discovered (or was reminded) that all my old Azeroth (Vanilla) quests were erased from the record so I have to do them all again (some in new form and some totally unchanged. This was declared before Cata was released so it's not a surpise. On the other hand, the number of quests required for the title if you start from scratch today is a little less than 3500 (I think) and at 3000 you get an achievement and the title "the seeker". In order for me to get the Loremaster I will have to have on record more quests than the number of quests that exist in the game. I suggest a new title (maybe "the overachiver"?) and a feat of streength that would be given to people who finished more quests than the game has to offer. Please note - I do not specify a number fo quests, since this will change in the game over time. Also please consider that having on record more quests than the game contains IS a feat of strength. This will not "deprive" people who got their Loremaster title before Cata release - they can also run the quests that were now expunged from their records ... Zloco2 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Geared spriest LF old glory achievements Know all of wrath need all except Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25). 391 ilevel looking for anything late night or Sunday-Monday. Post here or send me an in game mail to Dardan on Tichondrius.Dardan0 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 LF heroic nef kill tonight~~3/12 title says it all .. 399ilvl boomkin i have a heroic lockout at nef .. if u got a group let me knowVolkswaggin11 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Lfg Heroic bot 399ilvl Geared dps lfg heroic bot i know halfus,valiona and chogall . havent done much to council bc i just never bothered to come to heroic bot for some reason . but need sinestra to!. if u have a group and need a dps .. pst on here and il add ya to real idVolkswaggin5 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 [H] H: 25 Icc http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/1453 sign up there, fast run. Free roll on mount! Hope to see you thereGummiibear0 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Ideas for improving BG rewards/items Would love to see blizzard throw in some worthwhile items such as ground and flying mounts, weapons, collectible tabards, profession items, titles, ect. for completing tougher BG achievements, something other than the ones now. Something that forces a premade group to form to achieve goals, rather than a bunch of random unknowns who don't read chat and make the game very frustrating. Possibly something like the old High Warlord System except not as demanding but still very difficult to achieve. Rated BGs was close to the classic/vanilla wow premade BG PVP but wasn't the same with the rating system making it tough to try out casual legit PVPers adding a too much to lose feel unlike the HWL classic system....just something other than a lame Battlemaster title that someone can solo that shows no skill w/o any decent things to pursue along the way of it too. I'd like to see the HWL system thrown back in with top tier or near top tier weapons worth pursuing. I'm just throwing ideas out there whoever wants to add or can explain something similar that blizzard could consider adding to the Mists of Pandaria please toss out some ideas, especially those who played vanilla wow PVP along with twink premades.Siñ3 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Lfg Heroic bot+Meta achieves im lfg for a group thats looking to do heroic bot ,council valiona and chogall and or sinestra as well or the normal metas.pst if u have a group let me knowVolkswaggin1 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 TCG pets Anyone mind telling me what a few pet codes are worth please in gold :) Nightsaber Cub Landro's Lichling Landro's Lil' XT Thanks Trg9 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 HM Ragnaros Kill sunday The group is full ATM and I will be using this as a back up if people do not show this is 99.99% chance kill. The group is extremely stacked and will kill but your spot is defiantly not guranteed. MOUNT IS ON RESERVE This run is starting at 5:00PM EST and ending whenever rag dies. Oh yea you need 7/7 or 6/7 HM Boomkin (legendary) has very high chance of getting in. Sign up on openraid.usCataqt5 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 [A] Heroic: Ragnaros - Fri 8pm EST Lock at heroic Ragnaros. Requirements are: - Previous H Rag experience - 390+ ilvl - Ability to raid 3h Run is Friday 8pm EST. Firelords and legendaries preferred. Mount is free roll. Sign-up on OpenRaid: http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/1268Viriya17 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Thanks OpenRaid! I was going to post on their forums, but I figured the better place would be here. Want to sincerely thank OpenRaid for setting up their website and to all the members who have joined there. As someone who recently quit her raiding guild for various reasons, OpenRaid has given me a reason to keep on playing. I love achievements, and if you do too, OpenRaid is an awesome place to be. The community there is wonderful and I'm yet to have a bad experience since joining the website and attending more than a handful of raids. There are raids every day and every week. From old, to recent content(up to Firelands anyway). It's sometimes difficult finding like-minded achievement seekers on your own realm, but OpenRaid has everything you're looking for. I have met a lot of great people through this new raiding cross realm community and I guess I just wanted to share my own experiences here on this public forum so others can also share in what I'm sharing in. Incase you didn't already know OpenRaid can be found at: http://www.openraid.us If you haven't already - sign up today - you will not be disappointed :)Bratzy13 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 H rag Lock Hey guys i ahve a H Rag lock if anyone up for H rag im down to use the lock i have Exp up to phase 4 Add real id Wowdanbell24@hotmail.comMoganiah3 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger x 2 I wanna buy 2x Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger ill pay in gold pst your price ill only give gold, no trade for others items or whatever. If you have that or know anyone lemme know :) Thxßrixton0 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Lfg Do a barrel roll/ Penitent.. pst im lfg for Do a barrel roll and /penitent so if ur in a group that needs a boomkin . post here and let me know id like to find a group tonight but whenever but friday is fineVolkswaggin17 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 New achievement idea for the game Was talking to a friend of mine and she stated she had probably visited every graveyard in the game while leveling her mage. In the course of our banter and laughter at her statement I said that blizzard should have an achievement called "Morbid Curiosity" for dieing and visiting every graveyard in the game. Another guildie of my said I should post on here 'cause it would be a good lark if Blizard picked it up and added it to the game. JXNJakjxn1 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Delete this Diablo 3 is out in <2 months, none of this matters.Zakarum4 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 A serious question about Thunderfury I am currently farming Molten Core for Hydraxian Waterlords reputation, and I happened upon the Right Bindings of the Windseeker. I love doing achievements, and will be making Thunderfury when I can. However, I am a druid, and I will not be able to equip it. Can I still get the achievement?Akaiatana16 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Finding people for achievements. What is the best way to find people to do achievements with? I'd really like to do a bunch more achievements but most of the ones I have left are for raids. Since I don't know the raids myself I can't lead so setting up my own groups is rather difficult. I was wondering if there was any way of getting in touch with other players who are interested in doing achievements. I'm happy to help out with ones I've already completed if in turn I was helped.Bietjie1 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 [A] 401r drood lf Glory of Firelands/Barrell I am looking/desperately for a competent group that can get the Barell Roll achieve done. *** All I am asking is for people NOT to get hit by the brush fire on 10 man. It's soooo easy to avoid. I am a reliable, non afk raider looking for finish my achievement with competent people who can AVOID getting hit by brush fire on Barell Roll achieve (regular Alys). I will bring raid flasks too for 10 man raid version. Able to run one today 3/9/2012 or tomorrow on Sunday or Monday (after noon). Real id : gusugurb01@gmail.com Have vent and working mic!Elvinna5 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 0 fishing skill to Salty in 5 days Well, that is to say if Old Man Barlow would stop repeating his dailies... But otherwise 0 fishing skill to Salty in 5 days! Problem?Stunnashades3 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 [H] Quick ICC25 12/12 HM + Some Meta Achievs. Need dps and 3 heals. I dont care if you did ICC when it was current content it isnt hard i just need some decent players to nuke down HM content. Mount will be rolled on if it drops. Shards are for me. Thanks post here or add me to realid. Nickwofford@cox.net We are going in 30minEleetmo1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 397 Ele Shaman LF 25FL or 10H FL w/ cinders As the title says, I'm looking for a 25m regular or heroic firelands run, or a 10m heroic run. While I have never actually done the heroic firelands fights, I have watched all the videos for them and guarantee I won't be causing wipes. I'm looking for a run where the cinders aren't reserved and I have a decent resto spec if it is needed. Hoping to do this sometime this week, so let me know if you're starting one up.Eliteshaman0 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 delete please .Vathral0 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Delete this Delete thisScarab0 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 pinchy/ironjaw/crafty catch % I'm fairly new to the game. started playing just prior to Cataclysm, so i dont know how things were prior to that. but did they increase the % rate of catch for pinchy/ironjaw/crafty? from what i've read on forums and wowhead and all, it can take hours upon hours of fishing for them. I went for ironjaw first, and fished for maybe an hour before work. after work, i fished for another hour or so, and caught him on my last cast, with less than a minute to go before server shutdown. Crafty, yesterday i fished for 20 mins before work, and got him on my 3rd cast last night, after work. again , with pinchy, fished for maybe 30 mins before bed last night (after catching crafty). And i just caught him this afternoon after less then 10 casts. and on my first click, i got the magical crawdad box. i'm glad to have the achievements, (going for salty, yes i know ironjaw and crafty not required) but they seemed quite easy. i was expecting a long grind, and to come out the other side with a satisfied feeling of accomplishment. or maybe i just got very, very lucky? Cantstandyah2 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Insane in the Membrane Question This may be a stupid question, but figured I'd give it a shot instead of waiting for a ticket response. I really haven't looked much into the Insane in the Membrane achievement until now. I haven't touched Bloodsail rep really, but am close to exalted with a few of the Steamwheedle reps. Do you NEED to start with Bloodsail rep first after all the recent changes to the achievement, or can I hit exalted with the Goblin reps, and then farm Bloodsail later? Any help would be great. Thanks!Ponkz1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 [A] Resilient Victory (AB) Wednesday 6:00EST It seems a few people have been posting for pvp achievements in the forums with some degree of success lately. Let's keep that trend going! For those shooting for Resilient Victory on alliance side (it has been a sticking point in my battlemaster title and I'm sure for others, too), I am hosting a raid on open raid tomorrow evening. http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/1670 Thanks!Melyloss0 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 WTB heroic firelands clears for essences Currently at 53/250 for legendary. Name your price, would take roughly 5 heroic clears. Post here or add me to real id GokuWow@hotmail.comGoku1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 LFG Horde for FL Meta achievements 385 DK blood/380 frost dps with FL experience looking for Meta achieve runs for Corrupted Firehawk mount. I pretty much need all the achieves, I have downed H rag before but need the normal achieves/heroic kills. PST in game mail or on this post please :)Orelious10 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 WSG/AB rep too difficult When will these bgs start awarding real rep? I'm at 340 AB battles and 311 WSG and I'm only revered. I also have the master of AB and WSG achievement which includes 100 wins.. shouldn't that be enough? Do we need to do 300+ dailies or instances to get exalted with a faction? nope. I've looked at the reputation gains for Ramkahen while running hour of twilight. Two packs of mobs which took not even 2 minutes to kill, awarded the same amount of rep as a winning game in WSG/AB. This is fine? I understand a lot of people are exalted with these factions, but most of them are from vanilla/bc or have it on twinks. Reason why it's not being changed is because people either have it and say it's fine or don't care enough for it. But for the few people that do care, that doesn't want to spend 7 months in those bgs specific Qin, it's too much. I agree that some things in this game should be hard to get but cmon, this is too ridiculous, it's rep! Solution one: Triple the rep gains. Even then the rep will still be hard to get Solution two: add a daily quest that grants rep/honor. inb4 rep is fine which it isn't.Crosell29 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Paying for 5 heroic firelands clear Don't care about loot or the mount off rag, just interested in collecting essecnes to finish my legendary. Can add me to real id GokuWow@hotmail.comGoku1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Achivment transfer? I was wonder if the incoming expansion there was going to be an option to transfer or synchronize all the achivements and feats over youre toons.Hadronz1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Insane in the membrane question When Doing this achievement when i reach honored with bloodsail do i need max it out or a few points in count? i just don't want to regrind it if i don't need too.Rabbîd2 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 H Sinestra now... brybowsky@yahoo.com please be at least 390 ilvl and have a general idea of the fightMatchez1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 (A) Heroic Rag 10m I have a lockout that's up to Rag. Just looking for people to come in and knock it out. Please be at least 6/7H and know the fight. Mount is open to anyone who comes. Post your class and spec here, and feel free to send me a real id friend request stating you're interested in H Rag. Real ID: kuhaii@yahoo.com I'm hoping to set this up for tomorrow around 6pm CST. If I can't get enough interest, I'll extend the lockout and we can do this on Friday(March 3rd) at 6pm CST. Roles: Tank: Tank: Heal: Heal: DPS: Eth (Frost DK) DPS: DPS: DPS: DPS: DPS:Eth4 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 LFM 10man firelands clear (beth down)... essences on reserve if you want to come and know fights with 378+ ilvl add me to real id gokuwow@hotmail.comGoku0 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 ICC 25MAN HEROIC ACHVE RUN duncan1992@yahoo.com add me and PST me for invKiskay0 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 [A] LFM ToGC 25m Achieves/Transmog NOW! Need all atm Add my real ID for an inv (put ToGC in invite message!) x--bel--x@hotmail.comNaksi5 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Selling Shadowmourne Item Box. Will be finishing mine in 2-3 weeks so i will be selling all items. Opened to offers on any of them post here. Am on Azgalor Horde side so keep that in mind. Bids on mount/tabard best be high or i will just take them for myself.Eleetmo8 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 Heroic Firelands I'll be doing a Heroic Firelands run tonight at 6:00 PST. I am looking for people who are 6/7 H experienced to go. The raid will run until it Rag is killed or 10:00pm. I am in need of all roles at the moment. Add me on real-id; ryonthechampion@gmail.com *Cinders are reserved.Straightupg1 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 [A] LF1M for H.rag - Right Now We're continuing from last night raid, group is forming, need 1xHEAL or DPS Leave id & experience. (preferably priest heal/dps or druid heal/boomkin) p.s: forgot to put alliance side :PNahjaera6 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 [H] 25 Ulduar NON-mount Achieves Doing most of the fast non-mount achieves. Starting the group now jessicalynn42@ hotmail.comGummiibear4 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 [H] LFM Firelands 10 Normal tonight. Cinders are reserved!! Essences are not. LF anyone who wants to do a quick clear though normal Firelands. If you do not have 6/7 experience and do not have 380+ ilvl you will not be invited. Send me a realid friend request chadharrington1@gmail.com Looking to start at 6:00PSTOrlém2 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 [Horde] Tank LF H Nef Orc Warrior Looking for a H Nef that might be happening in the next few hours. Know the fight and know how to tank adds. Know all strats. Just add me to real ID if you need a tank in the next couple hours. udflyer12@Hotmail.comWareaver0 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 <Dread> is currently selling... <Dread> is currently selling loot, titles, and mounts from raids, while we most commonly sell loot from Firelands feel free to inquire about custom requests. Contact details: Skype: cwilson4444 AIM: cwilson4444@gmail.com Real-ID: cwilson4444@gmail.com Please be sure to mention what you are contacting me for, especially via skype. Some of our more common sell packages: 6/7 Heroic Firelands: Our staff sell run, as a buyer of this run you are entitled to all gear that drops from bosses as well as which ever staff stage quest items you need. (60k gold) Heroic Ragnaros: Our title and mount sell run, as the buyer of this you will receive the Smoldering Egg of Millagazor and the Firelord title. (180k gold) T11 Meta Achievements: Full meta achievement run, rewards include two titles (Blackwing’s Bane and Of the Four Winds) along with Reins of the Drake of the East Wind. (315k gold) T11 Heroic Bosses: Full clear of all heroic bosses from t11 content with the exception of Sinestra, rewards two titles (Blackwing’s Bane and Of the Four Winds). (180k gold) T11 Achievements: Full Achievement run including all t11 meta requirements with the exception of heroic boss kills, rewards 12 achievements. (180k gold) Sinestra: Sinestra kill only, rewards one title (Dragonslayer) (100k gold)While alternative methods of payment are accepted, some are not. Please contact me via skype or aim for details. Prices are subject to change at any time! ... Notice: All buyers must be alliance!Swivelhips6 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 13, 2012 LF Firelands Need Smouldering Essences. 204/250 Basically sums it up. I'm in a bind, and need a group that will let me siphon essences this evening. Very close to finishing my staff (lolmonthsbehind) and I really don't want to miss out this week. I know all the fights, normal and heroic. Will carry my weight in dps and will not die to stupid !@#$.Biasucci0 Mar 13, 2012
Mar 12, 2012 [H] Looking for Glory of the Cataclysm Hero Healer looking for a group to complete the rest of my meta with. Send me a mail or a /tell in game on Bladefist and we can set something out. If you have a group of friends/guildies going for the meta but are missing a healer, I'm your guy! I'll also gladly do other achievements that other group members do not yet have.Radial3 Mar 12, 2012