Achievements

Mar 16, 2012 Mimiron's Head run forming right now run taking place, ignore this post~Kazeijin1 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 LF alliance to swap pvp achievements with. contact me and lets get some achievements goin real id is wjc0322@yahoo.comOrgazmonica0 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 396 prot warrior / 386 fury LF heroic raids 396 prot warrior // 386 fury warrior (gemmed and forged right) LF heroic bot/bwd, heroic rag, glory of the firelands raider matthewyanek@gmail.comßamf0 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 [H] LF T11 Heroics Looking for any heroic run prefer runs that will do end wing heroics - Got my tank and a healer available both 388+ and plenty of heroics done on both.Qinara0 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 LFM for Spirit Twister (Zul'Gurub) Would need 2 dps a tank, but most importantly a healer up to the task of kiting the ghosts (most likely a pally from what i've read) if anyone is up to doing this post your real ID and I will add you in game. I plan on making the group in 40 minutes at 430 Pacific.Liquidmist3 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 (H) Heroic Rag 3/18 8pm pst Still looking for two dps replacements. We got Heroic Rag to p4 11% last week and will have 8/10 of the same group back. I'm confident we will have him dead on Sunday. If your interested please reply here or sign up at http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/1305 Please read all rules before signing up. This raid will start at 8pm pacific time zone, please be on 15mins prior to raid and read all rules below if you are new to the group. Rag will be on a +10 stacking bonus once he is dead, for now the first roll will be a open roll. I'm looking for people that are particularly interested in running this 10x with the same people so we all get our mount. Right now I also need someone that knows how to do the deluge. H Rag Stacking Mount Roll: n/a Zurgzurg8 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 WTB Guild Lvl 15+ Hello. I am looking to purchase a Lvl 15+ guild. I AM willing to xfer to the server to purchase it but I would ask that the seller take that into consideration. I would love to negotiate with people on prices based simply on level and what progress the guild has on certain subjects. Thanks for looking and if you have any thing for sale or any info please reply here or to this character in game.Kashmonies0 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 [US Horde] AV HK Farming - 6pm EST In pursuit of the 250k HK achievement, I decided it was time to organize some premade AVs with the sole focus of getting HKs. There is currently a group in Europe that does something similar, and it's about time for a US version. If you have ever run "Rath Strat" AVs, the strategy is somewhat similar, and we will be using that Vent server. I do not plan to impose any gear requirement, and PvE gear is welcome, but I do require you to listen to directions. I reserve the right to replace people for any reason. If you wish to join us feel free to post here, PM me, or hop on vent and see if I am around. We will NOT be capping any towers and we will NOT killing Balinda. Expect 600+ HKs in a 40 minute or so game, once we have enough people to keep pugs out. Tell your friends. Required addon: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/preform-av-enabler Vent Info: wow.publicvent.org port 4135 Required trinket: http://www.wowhead.com/item=17690 (or some upgraded version) Whether this is better suited to the PvP or the achievement forums, I'm not sure. If this is inappropriately placed, please feel free to delete.Harleym2 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 people/guilds who do runthroughs LOOK HERE I want the expansion experience, I need EVERYTHING from all the raids in this expansion, all loot that drops and I can use (paladin) all mounts, all achievs, everything. those who think they can do it, let the bidding commence I can xfer and faction change 2.5mg is the starting bid, go lower if you want the jobDeadkelsier18 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 (A).Lfg Heroic bot-H/-H-FL-Metas.and more im looking for ... Heroic valiona,Council ,chogall,sinestra, and the normal metas.. ------------------------------------------------- H-Rag( For the trinket).. ive killed heroic rag b4 Heroic nefarian, and do a barrel roll tornados,lava spew brushfire if u have a group for any of the above.. post here and let me know i can go mostly on like fridays sometimes saturdays depending on the time and sundays i needed to make a new post bc i was getting replys from horde bc i didnt label it as a alliance post unless people looked me up so yeah lmao..Volkswaggin7 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 [A] [250000 Honorable Kills] Premades! Don't have time to lead these for now, hopefully someone else takes over!Brosum103 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 [H] 6/7 HM Fireland Clear 17th Mar Opening it up to players from other realms who would be interested in a fast 6/7 Heroic Fireland clear. This will be ran weekly so people looking to start/finish their legendary staff, this is the run. Stage 1: -- Stage 2: -- Stage 3: Keryth What we need? -Need players that have 6/7 HM (esp. Baleroc for DPS/Healers) experience on some other verifiable character. -Mic -Patience -ilvl 393+ Requirements are for fast/efficient clear. March 17, 5 PM EasternGinatonic15 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 [H] Herald of the Titans LFM Saturday 17th. I'm running a Herald of the Titans group this Saturday, March 17th. You can sign up on openraid or you can send me an in-game mail with your real ID if you wish to participate. http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/1437/ Please note that I theoretically have a full group, so all sign-ups would be going on reserves. However, I have had plenty of attendance issues before, so I'd say reserves have a pretty good chance of getting in. Furthermore, if I find I have enough reserves to form a second group out of it, I can go ahead and set that up as well.Meirlkor0 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 Glory of the Hero Anyone up for knocking this out? Can't find anyone on Tich interested ;/Kymic3 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 Uld/ICC Drake runs Does anyone do these on Mondays? I work at night Tues-Sun so Monday is the only day that I can get these done. ;/Kymic0 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 Knightly Crusades: I'm looking for the lost If you have a Toon on this guild and can no longer play WoW please let us know I'm taking this in to my hands to find our lost members. You can E-mail me: Catfresh85@gmail.com also there is talk of a scavenger hunt, we will know more later ty If you no longer play and would like a scroll of rez email me and I will see what I can do.Burdoch0 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 Clarltonaj's Heroic ICC 25 runs Crossrealm This is just an informative post for anyone who runs these runs with this character. I just would like to evaluate the first four bosses which were the only bosses i could bare to spend in the same instance as most of the people in this run. Most people were very rude and asked very obnoxiuos questions about loot etc that were already stated before. Anytime somebody would remark on something there were probably 5-6 people who would respond with very rude and horribly obnoxiuos remarks back that would lower the morale of everyone in the raid and could easily lower someone's mood. Just would like to say before you run with this character remember that this is no friendly/fun run. It is made for elitist's who want to get things done fast and quick with every mean of being rude. Sorry i did not enjoy your run but good luck with your future endeavors. ~Sincerely Memoriès of Aggramar - USMemoriès3 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 [A] LFM 6/7 HM FL speed clear tonight Must have 6/7 HM exp, and a good enough ilvl for FL. Post here with your spec/ilvl/exp, real id and other information you feel is relevant.Odesk3 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 [WTB] 5/5 Heroic Tier + Full Heroic DW Clear What i want: - 5/5 Heroic Shaman Tier Tokens (If all don't drop, bring me in for the boss's until i get them) - NO MOUNT (You can sell this to someone else on the run). - 8/8 Heroic Kills List the Price Also list the price if i want the Heroic DW Healing Mace as well. Remember no mount charge, i don't want it.Thwarted2 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 LFM Right Now For Heroic BWD/BoT Guild group seeking a few more people for Heroic BWD and Heroic BoT, quick clears, get some achievements! Leave Real ID here and experience.Aerö3 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 vanilla epic questlines, no achievement? Some of the hardest grinding I have done in vanilla gets no recognition. Attaining the chromatic carapace from ubrs and finishing the questline for the breastplate of chromatic flight was one of my greatest accomplishments in WoW. Why is there no achievement or feat of strenght for this accomplishment. Back in the day this was the equivalent of a legendary questline being pre MC? Completeing tier 1.5 soulforge armor quests was another daunting task in it's day. This had an endless questline. Just because these two questlines where pre achievements, there really should be credit for this. Would be nice to be able to attain these items again for transmog also. If u had accomplished these questlines. U should be able to pick these items up again from there quest givers.Bluepaladin0 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 LFG Herald of the Titans 80 mage, warrior and priest LFG Herald of the titans on ally. We all have exp on Alg. encounter.Jehzi15 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 Transfering Chracters I was just curious that if i earn achievements that are ally based can I at a later time transfer y character to the opposing faction and still keep the previous achievements and earn the ones that are Horde based or do they automatically change depending on your aligned faction?Auraki1 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 16, 2012 exalted rewards Exalted rewards for each faction should include the following : 1) hearth capabilities to quartermaster of that faction. 2) mount for that faction. 3) achievement for being exalted with that faction. Bluepaladin8 Mar 16, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 LFG - To4W Heroic Want to find a good group to get the "Of the four winds" title i can be around anytime, just reply this post ThanksJekkvallar0 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 Herald of the Titans Question: The following is the Achievement text for Herald of the Titans: "Defeat Algalon the Observer in 10-player mode at level 80 without anyone in the raid wearing any equipment with an item level higher than is available in 10-player Ulduar." On your character window is your Item Level statistic. It looks something like: Item Level: 390/393 I scroll over it for the text: Item Level 393 (Equipped 390) Are the achievement requirements based off of the second number (Item Level)? Or is it based off of the first one (Equipped Item Level)?Alistania4 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 21, 2012 Wts Shadowmourne Chest. All items but mount for saleEleetmo10 Mar 21, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 For The Alliance... wut? GM COME LOOK So, yeah.. that achievement. You used to be able to go to the other cities and down the bosses, have the horde ready for you at Thrall.. and still get him down with a little bit of luck. Now? At least on my server you have to kill Garrosh in the middle of the night when most horde isn't online. Why? He's in the middle of the freakin TRADE DISTRICT! Right next to the AH. Right next to the banks. Where's the alliance leaders? You can FLY to them. In every city (Exodar/Silvermoon excluded.. btw why can't we freaking fly in those areas yet? ffs..) Fix this Blizzard. Move Garrosh. Or at least move King Wrynn to our Trade District. I swear when we failed at Garrosh 2 days ago I saw some low level horde get Honor Kill achievements or high level getting other HK achvs with that distinguishable flash and bubble thing rotating around their character. Yes I know there's going to be a bunch of horde players coming in to QQ me or grief me about this. But seriously it's unfair that Garrosh is in the middle of a well-populated area while the Alliance leaders are more or less in the open.Mailove3 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 1000 Arena Wins Tabard There should be one. I'm thinking the same model as the 300 wins one but different colours.Homeslíce0 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 Npc scan question! Hey guys, i've been farming for Aeonaxx for a while now, and i had a question about NPC scan. I've got two screens running, one with only WoW on it, and the other screen has !@#$ like Facebook, Youtube, the usual. If I have WoW in windowed mode on one screen, but i'm clicked off on Facebook and such on the other screen, will NPC scan still go off?Hollistar1 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 Argent Tournament Achievements If I faction change to alliance, will these achievements be taken away from me? If they do then I think they should change it because I'm not up for doing them all over again.Homeslíce2 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 LFG.. (horde) Meta Bot/bwd FL runs. I'm Looking for a Group for Bot/bwd/4 wind and FL Meta runs.. I'm Free 10:00 AM EST to 8:00 PM EST ( and I sleep some where in there.) weekdays or weekends at 8pm est i raid with my guild and then go to work :(. Main Spec is Retribution.. link to my world of logs HM Ultraxion 10 man for a dps check http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-o63bagf89tnymtwx/analyze/dd/source/?s=10041&e=10316 Off Spec is Protection.. I have the gear and skill to tank i just don't really like to but will if have to /cry. If you want to add me to your Roster then PST me IN game or send a in game mail on Windrunner horde. for my Real ID Or Email me at francisco_eighty7@yahoo.com <---- (Not my real ID name, Not going to just give it out to every one.) for my Real ID. Have The Topic in the Email having something to do with This post cause if it says HI more then likely I'm going to just skip it. Or leave your stuff under my Post and I'll PST u in game. Edit: I may be able to talk some of the people in my guild to go to not sure. :(Tankdoctor0 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 delete nvm something came upShadowstrike0 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger - 475k Paying 475k IF YOU BRING IT TO ME. lukeyboy89@gmail.comMesomorph0 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 15, 2012 Selling Shadowmourne Box items Selling ALL the items. Add Jessicalynn42@hotmail.com to discuss prices On Tortheldrin [H] Will update here once somethings been sold.Gummiibear2 Mar 15, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Buying Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger Price for someone located on Blackrock - 400k Price for someone who needs to xfer it - 450k lukeyboy89@gmail.com is my realIDMesomorph1 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 WTB FL(Do a Barrel Roll only tornadoes) I have tried countless weeks now to get tornadoes done for the aforementioned achievement but with no luck. I Have every other achievement needed for my meta and I'm sick of trying to pug it and failing so willing to pay for a guild to quickly run me through it asap. Post your price or add me on RiD Derrick1800@live.comDoomed7 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Suggestion regarding questing for Loremaster Note: This thread may need to be moved to a Blizzard suggestion box, which I have not been able to find. I have started to quest for a Loremaster title and discovered (or was reminded) that all my old Azeroth (Vanilla) quests were erased from the record so I have to do them all again (some in new form and some totally unchanged. This was declared before Cata was released so it's not a surpise. On the other hand, the number of quests required for the title if you start from scratch today is a little less than 3500 (I think) and at 3000 you get an achievement and the title "the seeker". In order for me to get the Loremaster I will have to have on record more quests than the number of quests that exist in the game. I suggest a new title (maybe "the overachiver"?) and a feat of streength that would be given to people who finished more quests than the game has to offer. Please note - I do not specify a number fo quests, since this will change in the game over time. Also please consider that having on record more quests than the game contains IS a feat of strength. This will not "deprive" people who got their Loremaster title before Cata release - they can also run the quests that were now expunged from their records ... Zloco2 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Geared spriest LF old glory achievements Know all of wrath need all except Glory of the Ulduar Raider (25). 391 ilevel looking for anything late night or Sunday-Monday. Post here or send me an in game mail to Dardan on Tichondrius.Dardan0 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 LF heroic nef kill tonight~~3/12 title says it all .. 399ilvl boomkin i have a heroic lockout at nef .. if u got a group let me knowVolkswaggin11 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Lfg Heroic bot 399ilvl Geared dps lfg heroic bot i know halfus,valiona and chogall . havent done much to council bc i just never bothered to come to heroic bot for some reason . but need sinestra to!. if u have a group and need a dps .. pst on here and il add ya to real idVolkswaggin5 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 [H] H: 25 Icc http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/1453 sign up there, fast run. Free roll on mount! Hope to see you thereGummiibear0 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Ideas for improving BG rewards/items Would love to see blizzard throw in some worthwhile items such as ground and flying mounts, weapons, collectible tabards, profession items, titles, ect. for completing tougher BG achievements, something other than the ones now. Something that forces a premade group to form to achieve goals, rather than a bunch of random unknowns who don't read chat and make the game very frustrating. Possibly something like the old High Warlord System except not as demanding but still very difficult to achieve. Rated BGs was close to the classic/vanilla wow premade BG PVP but wasn't the same with the rating system making it tough to try out casual legit PVPers adding a too much to lose feel unlike the HWL classic system....just something other than a lame Battlemaster title that someone can solo that shows no skill w/o any decent things to pursue along the way of it too. I'd like to see the HWL system thrown back in with top tier or near top tier weapons worth pursuing. I'm just throwing ideas out there whoever wants to add or can explain something similar that blizzard could consider adding to the Mists of Pandaria please toss out some ideas, especially those who played vanilla wow PVP along with twink premades.Siñ3 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Lfg Heroic bot+Meta achieves im lfg for a group thats looking to do heroic bot ,council valiona and chogall and or sinestra as well or the normal metas.pst if u have a group let me knowVolkswaggin1 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 TCG pets Anyone mind telling me what a few pet codes are worth please in gold :) Nightsaber Cub Landro's Lichling Landro's Lil' XT Thanks Trg9 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 HM Ragnaros Kill sunday The group is full ATM and I will be using this as a back up if people do not show this is 99.99% chance kill. The group is extremely stacked and will kill but your spot is defiantly not guranteed. MOUNT IS ON RESERVE This run is starting at 5:00PM EST and ending whenever rag dies. Oh yea you need 7/7 or 6/7 HM Boomkin (legendary) has very high chance of getting in. Sign up on openraid.usCataqt5 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 [A] Heroic: Ragnaros - Fri 8pm EST Lock at heroic Ragnaros. Requirements are: - Previous H Rag experience - 390+ ilvl - Ability to raid 3h Run is Friday 8pm EST. Firelords and legendaries preferred. Mount is free roll. Sign-up on OpenRaid: http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/1268Viriya17 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 Thanks OpenRaid! I was going to post on their forums, but I figured the better place would be here. Want to sincerely thank OpenRaid for setting up their website and to all the members who have joined there. As someone who recently quit her raiding guild for various reasons, OpenRaid has given me a reason to keep on playing. I love achievements, and if you do too, OpenRaid is an awesome place to be. The community there is wonderful and I'm yet to have a bad experience since joining the website and attending more than a handful of raids. There are raids every day and every week. From old, to recent content(up to Firelands anyway). It's sometimes difficult finding like-minded achievement seekers on your own realm, but OpenRaid has everything you're looking for. I have met a lot of great people through this new raiding cross realm community and I guess I just wanted to share my own experiences here on this public forum so others can also share in what I'm sharing in. Incase you didn't already know OpenRaid can be found at: http://www.openraid.us If you haven't already - sign up today - you will not be disappointed :)Bratzy13 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 H rag Lock Hey guys i ahve a H Rag lock if anyone up for H rag im down to use the lock i have Exp up to phase 4 Add real id Wowdanbell24@hotmail.comMoganiah3 Mar 14, 2012
Mar 14, 2012 WTB Swift Spectral Tiger x 2 I wanna buy 2x Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger ill pay in gold pst your price ill only give gold, no trade for others items or whatever. If you have that or know anyone lemme know :) Thxßrixton0 Mar 14, 2012