Achievements

Feb 25, 2012 (H) Looking to buy T11/T12 mounts Currently looking to buy: Reins of the Drake of the East Wind mainly Smoldering Egg of Millagazor and possibly Corrupted Egg of Millagazor Paying considerably well. However, there is one stipulation. I will only be doing this via cross realm - which means you will have to make an alt on my server, get the gold, and transfer back to your home server. Because of this, I will add 30-35k gold extra on top of what I'm paying for the mount (only cost $25 for realm transfer). Payment will be in the form of items (most likely sandstone drakes) because of the transfer character cap. RealID: b4ckstabber@hotmail.comIheartmugems2 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Insane help Hello well I have a problem and need some help from the pros. I was thinking of going for the insane achieve but have no clue where to start since I have done everything backwards I think since I wasn't planning on doing this before. What I mean I am hated with blood sail 16900/36000, and the cartel cities I am all revered with booty bay being the highest almost 11k. Ravenholdt I wont have an issue pretty straight forward. Now here is the problem I have done pretty much all the quests for the cartel cities and not sure where to begin what to do. Any advice be greatly appreciated. TY Gagos11 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 ͏LF Group Running T11 TITLES // T12 Achieves͏ Currently looking for a SOLID group of people that are running T11-T12 heroics and normals for the achievements and vanity gear also any TITLE RUNS! I know every heroic fight this expansion [Aside from a few DS encounters] and would really like to finish this expansion with all that I can fit into it [that's what she said].''Let me know, and I'll kindly drop my Real-ID//Skype off.Jinx7 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Sinestra! BoT H group stopped on Sinestra leaving the raid up. Will hit up those that added me, or leave your realid here in case we need more, when the raid continues, perhaps Sunday night, no idea yet, will update.Gaiden9 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 so event + achievement idea with MoP being the next expansion, i think as part of a event there should be a only ground mount day. On this beautiful day, there will be no flying mounts just ground mounts for everyone (because of no flying until capped level in MoP), also the portals will have to be taken away to just so people can really feel the joy of a good old fashion ground mount. But don't be sad because when its over you will get a Achievement called ( I shouldn't be alive) or something of the effect. will be given a title called "Survivor" i know a lot of people will complain but hey it is just a idea Kickapøø1 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 [A]10man heroic Ragnaros *MOUNT FREEROLL* Almost killed it yesterday. so should go down today make a level 1 on my realm and pst me before i real id uRelil11 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Post deleted Run endedSizzilinsant6 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 [the perfect storm] serious revision the achievement [the perfect storm] is literally physically impossible unless the other team does not play..i ran a premade and even with crusader. the alliance always rush to mage tower and take it before we reach it! its absolutely ridiculus that you wold create a mechanic that captures a tower based on the amount of people near it..similar to how tol barad is. you removed the alterac blitz due to its high difficulty, honestly. this achievement is even harder. i have been stuck on this achievement as my last one for battlemaster for months, queing days after day hoping i get some dumb luck and the other team does not score a single point? this achievement needs to be seriously overlooked.Spartacuz3 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 LFG Hardmode Ragnaros iLvl 391, I am looking for a group in order to get pure blood firehawk without having to spend tons maybe even a group that can run 10 weeks straight for everyone! I have just recently came back to wow, being a heroic ICC raider in pass content.Cataqt0 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Insane in the Membrane question Do you need to preserve your Bloodsail rep while the goblin cartels are exalted? I've found some sources saying yes, and some saying no, both recent, and I'd like some clarification before I start destroying my Bloodsail rep for the goblins.Lacienega2 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 WTB H Sinestra Kill Title Says it all. Message me ingame or add me on real ID : wayne.whisnant@email.saintleo.edu with price. PstCamatrea2 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Price Check on Firelord? I got a raid lockout at Rag. Wondering what I would have to pay for the following: Rag kill: Rag kill plus roll on mount: Pretty sure I can't afford a guaranteed mount. And let me make it perfectly clear, I expect a discount for having a raid lockout saved to Ragnaros.Çysquatch2 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 397 disc/holy priest LF Glory of a FL raider Hi i am looking for a glory of a FL raider group either Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. If you would like me to come please reply back on this form. I would really appreciate it and I would be willing to do it another week if we do not get all the achievements the first time.Elfcrusader0 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 [H] LFM BoT/BWD/ToFW Achievements tonight .Dimensional21 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Selling BOE Thistle Tea Recipe As the title says, selling this recipe for 250k on my server or 290k you want me to transfer to yours.Myrunnerguy4 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Looking for achievement groups 395 (currently) disc/holy priest looking for achievement groups! Have raiding experience and a background in hardmode raiding! Willing to go cross-realm I need: Heroic Throne of the Four Winds Heroic Nefarian Sinestra 10/25 Ulduar Non-metas 10/25 ToC/ToGC achieves 10/25 Naxx meta achieves Heroic Ragnaros (willing to do multiple runs to secure mounts for the group) Send an in-game mail or add me to realid: clueless.5.6.0.3@hotmail.com Franklinn2 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 [A] Heroic Nefarian kill. Friday 7pm pst. I am hosting a kill this Friday at 7pm. I have a half guild half cross realm group of people but I am almost sure at least one or two will flake out and not show up. When I put the raid together if I have open slots from no shows I will check here to pull in people. Any class is fine. Our raid had a 390 ilvl limit but I can be a little lenient on that assuming you have experience and are a good raider. I don't expect you to be sitting around waiting for the spot but if you know you are going to be on and nothing to do it might be a good oppurtunity for you. Just leave your realid here and I will add you if I need you.Mallard14 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 [H] HM 6/7 Firelands with H rag tries tonight I have almost a full group of 6/7 experienced players cross-server, but both of our tanks dropped out. Need 2 tanks, 1 with a good dps OS (prefer dk / warrior). Must be 6/7 HM, (rag xp is a bonus) 390 ilvl+ Loot: All legendary staff quest items reserved MS>OS=Transmog>Shard Mounts / BoE epics / Living Embers = free roll This will be at 7pm central time, invites going out at 6:45pm. Please leave your real id, or catch me in gamePolicy3 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Herioc Rag 2/24 [H] Hello, I will be running a Herioc Ragnaros on Friday 2/24 at 4:30 CST. I ran it last week and most of the members from last weeks run are coming (6-7/10 will be from the old run). I need some GEARED and EXPERIENCED DPS, if you havnt killed Herioc Rag be at least 6/8hm in DS please. Mount is on free-roll to all firelords, meaning that if this is your first Ragnaros herioc kill you will not be eligible to roll on the mount. However, you have priority over others in future runs if you performed well. All other loot is MS>OS/Transmog Please post here with your real-id, I will contact you if you are worthy of being contacted. IF YOU KNOW HOW TO SWEEP WELL IN P4 ALSO INCLUDE THAT IN YOUR POST!!! P.S. This is not a full clear, this is just Rag. So if you have done any firelands herioc this week you are ineligible to join us.Sizzilinsant14 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 Tank/DPS LFG for H FL or T11 achieves tonight Hi, I'm looking for any cross realm groups doing either H FL achieves, H rag, or H T11 bosses/achieves tonight that could use a tank or mDPS. Prot set is 395, ret set is 398. 6/13H T11 pre nerf, and 6/7H T12 pre- 4.3. Either leave real ID and raid info here, or add me on real ID and invite me from there. Henrylvn@aol.com I'll be on for a while tonight.Darthelmet0 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 25, 2012 (A) Heroic Firelands Friday I will be putting together a Heroic Firelands (10), Friday February 24th, at 6:00 PST. We are in need of 1 tank, 1 healer, and 2 dps. We are looking to make this a full run in no more than 3 hours, so it is a requirement that you must have completed 6/7 heroic for a raid spot. Add me on Real-ID if you are interested in going; ryonthechampion@gmail.comStraightupg5 Feb 25, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 [a]399 resto drood lf a barell roll achieve Lf competent pug that would focus on getting these 2 achieves done. * Fiery tornadoes * Brush fire Lf dedicated people with good dps to preferably get Alys down before tornadoes on normal mode but if not lf peeps who won't get hit by them and ranged who are competent to avoid brush fires.Elvinna4 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Selling Firelord + Heroic Rag Mount The price is 200k Magtheridon Horde Side We can do it at the convenience of the buyer, please contact myself or Sarkasmos for further details. We also offer the loot from bosses. Thank youSloth0 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 (H) Light's T11 HMs OF FUN! 5 PST 2/24 This is a weekly run taking place at 5 PST (GMT+8) on friday nights, the next one being tonight 2/24 at 5 PST. We have open tryouts basically at the start, most of the group will be 400+ pve ilvl and nobody under 397 pve ilvl will be taken, no exceptions. People will t11 HM exp will get priority placement. Also prior attendance will be taken into account. We will continue doing these runs every week until we all have our mounts and the sinestra ach ICHYOTSOHAIA. If you are interested in trying out realid friend me at mnaleway@gmail.com and pst me at 5 PST for an invite.Lightcrusade4 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Boomkin LF Wrath achievement runs 393 1/8 heroic boomkin LF any wrath raid achievement except for ICC 10. Am available any night except for mon/tue/thur. Prefer after 6 PST.Vikona0 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 [A] Feral tank-LF Herald of the Titans run -I'm on the US servers -Not willing to faction change -Essence of Gossamer might be changed out for Black Heart if I get it -My HP in bear form with MotW is 39.8k, my dodge is 46.23% -I have max alchemy Please reply to post or send an ingame mail to this toon(Wizly on Arygos)Wizly3 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Looking for Group T11 Heroics I am a geared feral tank and if given some notice can also go DPS. I am experienced with all T11 Heroic Bosses and am looking for a group that runs these. If people are interested in running these tonight (Tot4w/BWD) please post here.. Looking for geared players just looking for achievements. I am already saved to BOT + Sinestra so I will not be able to do that this week. Also if you need a tank/feral dps please add me to real ID.. I will almost always be interested in running these if I have the time. My Real Id is nolanrc@live.ca please post here before adding me as I probably wont add you. IF ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED I WILL FORM A RAID AT 3-5 PST TONIGHT. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR REAL ID AND CHARACTER YOU WILL BRING IF INTERESTED.Trigor0 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 (Horde) 396 Hunter FireLands Meta's I am looking for a GOOD group to do Firelands Meta Achievements with this week. I am missing these achievements from Glory Of The Firelands Raider. #1 Death From Above #2 Not a Ambi-Turner #3 Do A Barrel Roll! (Only missing Brush Fire. I am willing to go for all of them.) #4 Bucket List These are the only achievements I need for Glory Of The Firelands Raider, But I am willing to go for all the ones that the group needs. I am reliable raider I will not screw up on achievements. If you are interested in bringing me in your group then Post here Breezyod3 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Onyxias Lair Hi, I just have a few questions about the achievement [she deep breaths more 25 player] since now we can do such a great volume of DPS against Ony now does it still count if you burn her straight through P2? In other words do you still get the achievement? If anyone could help me that would be super Lovelyarrow2 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Normal BwD, BoT, and Tot4Ws for achievement Trying to start up a raid for 10 man normal t11 raids for achievements on March 1st at 9 EST, starting with BoT, then Tot4Ws, and then BwD, if your interested in joining for raid, add me real id (Zorikune405700@yahoo.com), or make a char on Galakrond and pst me.Zorikune3 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 HM ragnaros <NOW> mmount freeroll Relil1 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Ravenholdt! This is not a QQ thread. I'm just wondering if anyone has figured out a way to farm Heavy Junkboxes other than the crazy low drop rate in Blackrock. <3Sadique24 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 [A] Heroic Firelands group next Thursday 7EST Hello all. As the title states, I want to do a 7/7 Heroic Firelands next week. I would also like to make a recurring group to finish a few things (Dragonwrath and a few meta achievements) as well. Next week will be heroic. Also, loot is open (except the next 300 cinders. If you are on the dragon wrath chain, let me know and we can work something out) I WILL INITIALLY START THIS AS A 10 MAN BUT IF ENOUGH EXPERIENCED SIGNUPS ARE PRESENT, I WILL MAKE THIS A 25 MAN. Please be 390+ ilvl equipped and 6/7 H experience is a MUST. Please post realID's also. I will attempt to get back to all of you. Questions, add me on realID : kyledarlow@gmail.com I'll keep this post updated with who is on the list. TANKS: DPS: Rarity HEALERS: Rarîty0 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 AB perfection anyone? Anyone online right now wanting to try and get AB perfection?Usha0 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 LFM (H) 10m SINESTRA cross realm Thu Feb 23 1030pm-2am Pacific. Post on your main if interested and Real ID to follow. Ilevel 390+ and Chog'gall regular kill is a must Heals:Absintium,Tui Tanks:Exeqtpie DPS:Zenadar,Eileen,Fearyoda,Shamaza, Fred Need 1h1t Spots are limited and heroic Cho experience is more then welcomeAbsintium31 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 (H)LFG Glory of the Firelands Raider Holy Paladin looking for a solid group to get this Meta. I also have some guildies that are interested in helping. Can raid any day except friday and saturday preferably evenings.Shadyladi1 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 (A) BoT + Sinestra Thursday at 6:00 PST I'm going to be doing a BoT + Sinestra, Thursday at 6:00 PST. We will be doing the first 3 on regular and heroic Chogall to unlock Sinestra. I am looking for a tank, 1 dps, and 2 healers, who have done the fight before. This run shouldn't take more than 3 hours if people know what they are doing. Please add me on Real-ID if you are interested; ryonthechampion@gmail.comStraightupg4 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 24, 2012 Love is in the air http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFLtihLpSII&feature=colike you guys may enjoy this, there are videos that show only 2 of the 3 areas for farming.... check it out and hope you enjoyDarkhaire8 Feb 24, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 [Horde] LFM Naxx25 achievement run Posting to see how many people I can manage to get. Enough post will result in a run ASAP(right now). Will be doing a full ACHIEVEMENT clear. Add my RID: micro_man_58@hotmail.com Or post yours here, hope to see you there!Whispér2 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 150 pet achieve finally! got it today. celestial dragon is awesome ;)Shamaze0 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 Spriest+Rdruid LF HM FL Spriest ilvl 396 equipped http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/garona/Jassen/simple 3/7 HM 5/7 HM experience Me Rdruid ilvl 395 equipped Same experience LF a 6/7 or 7/7 HM clear preferably 25man add me at altair_timaeus@hotmail.com to talk Preferably fri/sat nights or fri morningLionblaze1 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 [H] Free Agent, so to speak I recently changed to horde and thought I might now take advantage of the xrealm raids. My goal like many of you is to 'catch them all', while having fun of course >.> Although you can access the info via my profile, I am currently ilvl 395 (DPS) and know all the fights in anything Post-Cata. As for Pre-Cata, I have knowledge for most of the fights and the rest i'm sure are not difficult to learn. To Do: - Call of the Grand Crusade (25 heroic) - The Twilight Destroyer (25 heroic) - T11 Heroic modes and a few of the achievements - Ulduar (10 and 25) NON-Meta Achievements I am very competent and reliable. I have vent and will offer my full attention towards the groups goal; the completion of the raid and the achievements associated with it. I will expect this in return from others in the raid. Contact me on here or in game please. Happy Hunting.Shockr0 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 building rep for mounts I am trying to build rep for a hippogriff and a talbuk. I have done both Zangarmarsh and Nagrand. I'm about half way into honor for a hippogriff and almost revered for talbuk. I realize some of it is done in dungeons. I have done some looking on sites but get more frustration than answers. Please advise.Mcgwyn6 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 x-serve timed ZA run team I don't have ZA mount yet so making a team to run it until we all have it. make level 1 tion and send me in game mail if interested with real id. Ingrizod1 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 (Horde) LF heroic firelands 400 item lvl restoration / balance spartacus916@gmail.com only heroic i really need for my glory is heroic beth, heroic alysrazorSpartacuz2 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 {a} Shadow Priest Seeking Firelands (10/25) I am searching for a Firelands Raid for a few reasons. 1. I would like to get the Achivments for the Meta Reward. I know i am lacking in kills and what not but i am always willing to learn! 2. I want to do a Heroic Firelands Raid to see the difference. I never did a Heroic Raid and want too. 3. I am still trying to finish my Staff. While this isn't needed, it would be a bonus if it would happen too. I am collecting the Cinders. The times i am avaliable are as follows I am free Mon - Thur after 7 CST All day Friday. Sat-Sun after 5 p.m. CST If you have any Quesitons Please let me know here or with RealID Mulder357@yahoo.com Thanks in advance.Margerdria0 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 how to convince others to pay attention when going for achievements and not have the gogogogogogo attitude shoot shoot well w/e we didnt get it.. im trying to do this stuff for real not have that ho hum you can do it another time feeling that some people give off when it doesnt work outArchery4 Feb 23, 2012
Feb 23, 2012 [H] Resto Druid LF Firelands My ilvl is 397 and i already have Glory to the Firelands Raider achieve and looking to finish off my staf quest and farm heroic rag in a experienced raid group until everyone has the mount (yes on alts aswell). Can run any time of the day of night. Please contact me if any positions available. Real ID jadee_poker@yahoo.com.auAbsey0 Feb 23, 2012