Achievements

Feb 22, 2012 [A] 399IL frost dk LF H Rag (67/H pre nerf) tilte says all. was 6/7H firelands before the nerf in september, and got H rag to phase 3, now i just want the title and killProxidë11 Feb 22, 2012
Feb 22, 2012 [H] LFG Heroic Ragnaros or Heroic T11 raids I'm a 393 iLevel Retribution Paladin looking for a Ragnaros Heroic kill or any T11 Heroic run. I have 6/7 Heroic Firelands experience with Ragnaros to 10% health in Phase 4. Know all fights on Heroic difficulty. I can pass on any and all loot that is reserved or that I need to pass on including the Pureblood Firehawk and/or other loot for Xmog or need. Feel free to post here or add my Real ID at trollocity@hotmail.ca to contact me ingame. Thank you.Hougaku0 Feb 22, 2012
Feb 22, 2012 (A) looking for established achievement group as in i just make a toon contact you with realfriend id and done. looking for all group achievements on this hunter from t1 to subcurrent as my gear is horrible at the moment any contact info will be helpful thxArchery0 Feb 22, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 Account Bound Achievements I really wish that there was some sort of way to have account achievements. I've completed so many things on different characters. It proves my worth in some aspects, raids I've done, arena accomplishments. Wouldn't it be beneficial to have your account receive an achievement. It is, YOU that did such a feat, not your character. I would really enjoy having my arena master on my new reroll char. Also some achieves arn't possible to get again and I hate messaging people saying, look at my alt, he has the achieve. Oh well, enough said.Grulf8 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 [a]399 resto drood lf a barell roll achieve This achievement is from Firelands toward obtaining purple dragonhawk(?) mount. Title says it all. Looking for competent pug and dedicated to do the Barrel Roll achievements. I also have a boomkin OS (with mostly healing gear) but can do about 18-22k dps. Need : * Fiery tornadoes * Brush fire Willing to help with other achieves. Raid id : gusgurub01@gmail.com ThxElvinna3 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 LFG BWD or BOT heroic anyone for now?Bloodyss0 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 (a) regular BWD achievements now! forming group now, should be a fast run. real id me jmaster417@Yahoo.comHide2 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 WTB Firelord+Smoldering Egg on Alliance Looking to buy the firelord and smoldering egg mount from an alliance guild on any server that is willing to sell it. Due to lack of intrest or talent on my server I dont want to go though the headache of putting together a pug to lose on the roll for the mount anyway. With that being said I was 6/7Heroic FL back when it was current with plenty of p4 wipes so I can pull my wieght. Please respond if interested and let me know your price.Lysolatu1 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 Herald of the Titans Boomkin seeking team http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/perenolde/Xanthan/simple [H]orde side, looking for a team, toon is fairly geared, willing to join a group still in the gearing phase so we can get the whole team geared.Shao0 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 Question about Insane I have the Bloodsail title, and the pirate hat. However, when I use the /script _ = GetAchievementLink(2336); print( _ ); command to track my progress it does not show that I was honored with the Bloodsail. Does both Bloodsail and Goblins have to be up at the same time? Twinkielock3 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 The Pefect Storm / Battlemaster hello everyone, as the title says. i am starting a raid to get the elusive "the perfect storm" achievement, due to it's high difficulty i am making a premade battleground only requirements i ask for is the addon "preform av enabler" easily downloadable off the curse client, no addon configuration needed. just install and let it sit and to be able to listen to my commands on attacking or defending nodes and somewhat decent gear. we cant push the mage tower and dranei ruins with people in greens :p if interested sent me a request and a message at spartacus916@gmail.com thanksSpartacuz3 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 Cross-Realm Raiding Repository [Horde] The purpose of this thread is to create an organized list of all of the different cross-realm raids available. This is to give those looking to raid an idea of what is out there and how to join without having to sift through 10,000 separate threads. Please post here only if you are a cross-realm Raid Leader. This is a list that will be used to contact those organizing and leading raids. This list is for both PvE and PvP. Alliance Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4063166383 Please fill out the following Template and I will update the list accordingly. Raid Leader's Name/Realm: Content/Achievements Pursued: Dates/Times (with time zone): Classes/Specs Needed: Gear iLvl or Any Requirements: Your RealID or Preferred Method of Contact: Additional Information (such as a link to your thread on the WoW forums):Naryu9 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 Please... pretty please? Sugar on top? DEAD HORSE INCOMING. But, please raise the weekly guild Rep cap. It hurts my heart. Thank you...Loryadin1 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 [H] LFM Bane of the Fallen King LF another healer and some DPS to complete HM LK 10. Time: Tonight! Mon Feb 20 @ 8PM EST. Could do other ICC achieves, but focus would be Bane. Please know about Shadow Traps/Defile/Val'kyrs/etc. Add me: mdipersio@gmail.comMogatsu9 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 LFG Cross-Realm Achievement Runs/T11 Heroics I am 6/7 H FL and 1/8 H Dragon Soul looking for any WotLK achievement runs or 25-man heroics with open rolls on the mounts, any T11 heroics or achievement runs, or any Firelands runs that include H Rhyolith. Please add me to RealID if you are planning to do any of those. blaine.wxkr@gmail.comBlaine2 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 [A] Ragnar-O's I have a lock at Rag and would like to clear it in normal with the Ragnar-O's achieve before reset. If you've cleared Rag before and can make it at 8pm EST (be online at 7.45pm), post here with Real ID, send me a message in-game or sign-up at: http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/271 OpenRaid sign-up preferred. - tank: Viriya - Shu'halo (prot warr) - tank: Saiti -Draenor (blood dk) - heals: Auxiliary - Kel'Thuzad (holy pally) - heals: Baba - Galakrond (resto druid) - heals/dps: Épia - (holy pally) - mdps: Wham - Norgannon (rogue) - mdps: Tÿnn- Aerie Peak (rogue) - rdps: Vandenz - Kil'jaeden (hunter) - rdps: Teq - Baelgun (mage) - rdps: Redmileroad - Sargeras (hunter) - mdps: Thieve - Norgannon (rogue - reserve) - rdps: Vincentus - Wyrmrest Accord (lock - reserve) If the mount drops, it will be free-roll.Viriya10 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 who feels they wontget the wasteling this yr? After seeing the crazy buff to the sinister cat drop rate for hallowween and also after seeing this year valintines loot tables havent been touched from last year, who is with me in feeling like you probably wont get the wastling over the next two weeks? only posting this faithless post because of my character having horrendous luck with seasonal loot, missed last years wasteling and rocket and still shaking my head in sorrow at not getting the spirit of compitition after some 40+ bgs during the Olympic event despite having the cool tabbardMaynee26 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 Deleted DeletedRileygmhman0 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 [Horde]LF Naxx25 man achievement run tonight title says it all, Micro_man_58@hotmail.comWhispér1 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 21, 2012 How do I know what the history of a realm is? What the title says, How do I know what the history of a realm is? I was thinking of transfering to a higher pop realm, however I have no idea what the history of the realm is other than realm ranking. I saw, http://www.wowprogress.com. However I would like a little background with the realm, and maybe a horde or alliance BG balance. Bindalots1 Feb 21, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 Forum is ruined now, split it. This forum is now like the New player forum, when you could join with people to get the mounts and accelerate leveling. Eventually, all post subjects were requests to do that. Now this forum is like that. Rather than coming here and seeing posts about the achievement system, it is now full of requests/information about the cross server raid/group system. We need a separate forum just for that, since its now pretty impossible to come here just browsing for posts on achievements. For example, only about 11 subject posts on the front page are about the achievements in general; The rest are all requests/information to do with the fact you can now cross realm raid/group. So that should really have its own forum? That would make sense.Kybeorie14 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 Looking for 1 Tank for HM FL 10m tonight Run is starting at 7pm EST, 4pm PST. Just need 1 Tank, preferably someone with 7/7 cleared, but can work with lesser experience if needed. Either PM me (hartlis2@student.ednet.ns.ca) or post here with your toon info and I'll shoot you a message. Thanks!Pierce0 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 [A] Disc Priest LF Herald of the Titans I'm level 80. I'm a stinky American. I have four piece Sanctified. I'm not brain dead and I know the fight. I also have profession perks (ala 130 int from Inscription and 80 int to rings). I have a replacement for Show of Faith, I just have it equipped for some reason. Let me know if you have a group that I can run with! I can make just about any time frame as long as it's a guaranteed achievement. Message me and I can give you my realID.Onlyonestar3 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 WTB Smoldering Egg of Millgazor As Title states, willing to trade a completely untouched 2011 Blizzcon Goodie Bag complete with Murkablo unscratched card. Everything is still in box and I will cover UPS shipping with tracking number and insurance. Email me at sti_this@yahoo.comDoggsaron0 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 (A) Blackwing Descent regular achievements Doing a Blackwing Descent regular mode achievement run on Monday at 6:00pm PST. We are currently in need of all roles. This shouldn't take more than 2 hours if we are on time and ready to go. Add me on Real-ID if you are interested; ryonthechampion@gmail.comStraightupg6 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 Confused about guild leveling. Ok so I have read, and from my understanding you get exp based on how many guildies are in your group, even in the random dungeons. But my guildmates say you only get the exp for 7 dungeons per week. Can someone clarify this subject for me?Cedrikor2 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 Horde US Cross Realm Raiding Hookups I see a lot of threads that aren't broad enough to really hook people up. I just made this thread so that were not spread across too many threads and to keep all the threads that apply in the same place. GROUP LEADERS (LOOKING FOR PEOPLE): POST WITH: TIME OF RAID: IN PST CST OR EST (saying server time doesnt help anyone) WHAT THE RAID IS: MAKE SURE YOU ARE HORDE: REQUIRED PVE ILVL OR ACHIEVEMENTS (do you only want 6/7 HM exp?): FINALLY POST A MODE OF CONTACT FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE INTERESTED SUCH AS YOUR REALID: (sry for caps just want people to read it) I am interested personally in doing: FL HM and metas 359 HM content (BoT, Tot4W, BWD) and meta acheivements 25 man ulduar non-meta achievements 25 man TOGC and metas I am 400 ilvl pve geared hpally. (2/8 HM 25 man exp DS soon to be 3-4/8 HM)Lightcrusade10 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 Organized Herald of the Titans Run LFM I have a website organized for a Herald event. All the details are provided in the post: https://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/277 Please contact me in-game if you have any questions.Sartorious0 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 [H] Elemental Shaman LF Herald of the Titans I am an Elemental Shaman who is interested in getting the Herald of the Titans achievements. If you need any additional information please add me to Real ID at alexsword5@yahoo.com thank you.Harima0 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 FL LFG for firelands 10 or 25 starting within the next 30 minutes. realid is jjwoodard@ have tank and dps rather bring warrior dps if possible. have both ally and horde toons so dont matter either way.Irònhide0 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 Account-Bound achievements? I know this may be a touchy subject for some players that have completed major achievements on more than one character... However, I still would like to voice my opinion that I think some should be account-bound. Some that I would find worthy of becoming account-bound are, just off the top of my head: [Loremaster] [What a long, strange trip it's been] [100,000 honorable kills] [For the Alliance!/Horde!] [Mountain o' Mounts] The theme here being that it was a time-consuming or tedious achievement, and one that deeply relates to and demonstrates the player's history and/or commitment to the lore of the game and/or specific niches within it. Of course, there are many I am overlooking, and some that I did mention may be debatable. I have heard only rumors about this idea being considered, and if anyone knows anything more legitimate than a rumor about its status, I would greatly appreciate links and resources about it. Funkatronic11 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 [A] 398 resto drood lf GOOD FL achieve pug I've been trying for 4 months now to complete my last FL achieves. I am in need on The Barell Roll * Fiery Tornadoes (easy to avoid if done on normal mode) * Not get hit by fiery spew from npc birds. And I need Heroic Baleroc. I am looking for a group for Eastern time (preferably) but will take any time runs. Looking for a raid leader who's mature and committed to this run who says for example the run starts at 8 p.m. and not like I am online at 7:45 and nobody says anything till 8:10 till I start asking around and find out the raid leader decided to do a Yogg fight and after Yogg he'd get a group together. Looking for a team of mature/friendly people who are committed till we get these achieves. I only need 3 achieves but willing to help the group with whatever is needed. Secondary spec is boomkin : Can heal or dps on heroic Baleroc since resto druids don't shine on that fight but last time I was top heals there too. Real id : gusgurub01@gmail.comElvinna0 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 395 IL rogue LFG t11/12 achievements / HMs As the title says. I'm a rogue looking for some XRealms to get t11 achievements and hard modes killed on this toon. I'm 9/13 t11 HM achieved on my druid and 7/7 HM firelands achieved as a resto shaman. Hit me up!Step1 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 Immediate opening for heroic Nef Cleaning up some achievements, we have a lockout on H nef and have an immediate opening for either a tank or healer on this fight. Please post real-id or contact via an alt on Bonechewer. Please be experienced with this encounter.Shmage1 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 Need 1 Person for Sinestra [H] Right now - Any class/spec need 1 person post real ID or log on my server and whisper me. Quick.Mizzu2 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 [H] 25man Firelands Sunday 10:00pm CST Yup! I'm running a 25man firelands for my embers quest tonight at 10:00pm CST if I can get enough people. If you are interested, post either your realid and toon you want to take here or send it to me via in-game mail to AndrewJR on Illidan-US. Embers of course are not free roll. I'll be glad to save the other 2 quest parts for someone else if needed. However, if you want quest parts, you need to ring 4-5 other people to fill up the raid faster. All gear is MS>OS>Transmog. If someone has a 378, they get a piece over someone sitting on a 397 of course. All normals is expected. I will run this weekly for my legendary, so if we 1 or 2-shot everything this week, expect 2-3 heroics next week! I think I've covered about all. Feel free to post questions.Andrewjr5 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 How to make loremaster a breeze! http://wow-pro.com/addon If you have not heard of this addon go freaking download it right now!! Not only does it make leveling through questing a breeze, it has a guide for EVERY quest in EVERY zone. I made this Warrior to become my achievement getter. My first major achievement I plan on getting is The Loremaster, because one I like the title, and 2 if you are going for achievements why not do all the quest done to get maximum rep so that you do the minimal amount of grinding. Anyways enough about me, if you want to level fast or get loremaster get that addon. Its free and they arent paying me to say nice things about it :P.Morovia4 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 [A] 397 Priest LFG Sinestra I was wondering if any Cross-realm groups could use a healer for Sinestra. Too many members in my guild are calling it because of 40% wipes in phase 3 because of cutter control issues + whelps. Sitting on an H-Cho lock if that helps. Can add me to realID: mklem@mtech.eduAeneus5 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 [A] 394 Space Chicken LF HM Rags havent killed HM rags but had attempts (~30%) know all phases of the fight. looking to down him by tonight or tomorrow (2/20) before the week ends. Read ID dxmyle@gmail.com :)Cheshirë0 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 398 Boomkin/Heal LF T11HM/12Meta/Rag/Sinestra Looking to get these achievements on this character: Tier 11 Heroics Tier 11 Meta Sinestra Tier 12 Meta Heroic Ragnaros Frostwolf Perfection to finish BM Perfectly competent Heal or DPS, have Legendary Staff. Guaranteed won't no show if you sign me up. Guild didn't do heroics before FL and doesn't want to take a night to go back to finish these or metas for mounts. Weekends/Morning/Afternoon preferred (CST), may be able to make an exception for an exceptional group. Real ID me, CapnSexy@comcast.netMorgano0 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 LFM T11 and T12 heroic kills and achievements I have a lot of t11 and t12 content that I missed due to not raiding during that time. I would love to get all the achievements I missed. There are also plenty of WOTLK achievements that I missed too, mostly 10 man stuff. I am also interested in the following: Mimirons Head, Incinvible, Drakes from meta achievements, Onyxian Drake, etc. 400 ilvl Arms Warrior, add me at... bam5992@gmail.com ...if you are also interested in getting these achievements. Send me an ingame mail or a forum PM please! ALSO INTERESTED IN RBGS!Gozmatic0 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 LFM weekend HeroicFL Like it says in the title I will be hosting a weekend Heroic FL if anyone cross server is interested. I am in need of all classes and specs and MUST HAVE 6/7 experience. I myself am 7/7hm and I am VERY picky who I bring with to my raids. So drop a reply, send in game mail with your RealID, or post your RealID. Raid time will be at 9pm-12am EST either Saturday or Sunday. Must have Ventrilo! A 390ilvl is a plus but will take a lower ilvl if you have the experience and perform well. If i feel your dps/healing/tanking awareness is lacking I will not hesitate to remove you from raid and go with someone else. If there is enough interested in this I will create a wait list in the case of poor performance. Thank you for take the time to look at this post!Everdarkness18 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 Exodar Leader On my main, I am trying to form up a good raid to kill the Exodar's leader. I have a lot of questions. Here they go: 1.) Should 15 players be enough to kill the leader? 2.) Should the main tank be wearing pve gear, or pvp gear against the leader? 3.) How many healers/dps/tanks should there be for a 15 man raid? 4.) I have a lot of pve players that think this is pvp, is this true? We are just killiing a npcs. I was hoping to have a smaller group, which would be full set pvp geared have the main groups back, as in defending them from any real players, or any random npc spawns. Any tips would be very welcome :D Trying to get the achievement that you obtain for killing all alliance bosses. Starting off with Exodar.Fuknantar1 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 heroic FL 7/7 LF people who want to clear Firelands 10 on Heroic, Mount For Free Rolls, would like to do this on Tuesday. Sign up here If interested One last Thing of Course for the other Loot, Main Spec>Off Spec>Transmog At the Moment for this Tuesday (Feb 7, 2012) These are the following people i would like to take: Me-Prot Pally Viryia- Prot Warrior Sequence - Holy Pally oneshot -Hunter Ediirus-Rogue Shriekmaw- Boomer (ESSENCES) Sparx-fire/arcane mage Lsevenweiner- Ele Shammy or Resto Need to get healers in here, I'm Shooting for around 730-8 EST server to start pulling Of the people listed if you have a problem And/or don't respond, i'll find some else to fill the spot Current NEEDS 1 healer ( would really like a priest) 1 DpsNelan41 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 [H] LFM for Heroic T11 Cross Realm TODAY Hello, I am interested in running T11 Heroic bosses in order to get titles and finish the meta. There are a lot of people interested from my own realm, but I am looking to make RealID friends with some more people in order to fill up the rest of the raid quickly when we run it. Time: Third run will be Sunday, Feb. 19th, at 1pm Eastern Time. Which Bosses: First week we killed Heroic Conclave, Heroic Ala'kir, and 5/6HM BWD on 25 man. Second week we did the BWD, Throne, and BOT meta achieves, minus Conclave. Next week we will do Heroic Nef, Heroic Ascendant Council, Heroic Cho'Gall, and the Conclave achieve. Required From You: Equipped iLvl 395+ Extensive Heroic Experience Horde Faction Vent with working mic Positive attitude Contact: Contact me via RealID at briansassounian@gmail.com, post here, or contact me in-game: Eazycheeze @ Mal'ganis HordeEazycheeze57 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 [H]Resilient Victory-Sunday, Feb. 19 at 6 CST ****Update******* _________Mission Accomplished_____________________ We did it twice for people who missed the first one. Thank you for coming! *************************************************************** *Update* If we get an excess of 15, we will try for it more than once. Please be aware that if you sign up, we want to achieve this for everyone. Hello. We are planning a event to get Resilient Victory Sunday the 19th of February at 6:00 CST. Please sign up with your RealID, and obtain Preforn AV Enabler at http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/preform-av-enabler. Current Raidgroup: Real ID: *R* *R* 1) Xyk *R* 2) Kurokira *R* 3) Lehalt *R* 4) Akimandee *R* 5) Yata *R* 6) Pereg *R* 7) Kikkilee *R* 8) Shankshabank *R* 9) Cellkin *R* 10) Awria *R* 11) Frostshoçk *R* 12) Itto *R* 13) Gilysel *R* 14) Pjennings 15) Gryhmoor I'm sure we'll need more than 15 because some may not show up or not give their Real ID. *R* 16) Warrani *R* 17) Matsumi *R* 18) Tanomi *R* 19) Whispér *R* 20) Slayton *R* 21) Rentalgoon *R* 22) Ghiblian *R* 23) Morgano *R* 24) Zeebo 25) 26) 27) 28) 29) 30)Xyk23 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 25 Uld Non-Meta run, Sun @8AM central Ulduar 25 Non-Meta achievement run. The following achievements will be attempted: Dwar%%!eddon (25 Player) Nerf Scrapbots (25 Player) I Choose You, Runemaster Molgeim (25 Player) With Open Arms (25 Player) If Looks Could Kill (25 Player) Nine Lives (25 Player) Getting Cold in Here (25 Player) Don't Stand in the Lightning (25 Player) Who Needs Bloodlust? (25 Player) Lumberjacked (25 Player) Deforestation (25 Player) Set Up Us the Bomb (25 Player) Not-So-Friendly Fire (25 Player) Shadowdodger (25 Player) They're Coming Out of the Walls (25 Player) Supermassive (25 Player) A wipe may be called for any or all of these achievements, so be prepared to stop dps and DIE when a wipe is called for by ME and ME only. Loot rules are as follows: The run will be Master Looted, and all loot will be distributed fairly. The first Val'anyr Fragment to drop will be freerolled to anyone eligible to start the quest. All remaining fragments for the run will be looted to that player. There will be no spec priority for loot, only for armor class, meaning a Warrior would get priority for a Plate piece over a shaman, or a Priest would get priority for a cloth piece over a Rogue. Weapons will be distributed logically, meaning Hunters will be ineligible for one-handed weapons, Warriors will be ineligible for Daggers and Polearms, etc. Basically, if in current content if you would not be caught dead wearing something of that type, you can't roll on it. ... Players with a completed Ulduar 10 or 25 player meta will be given priority over those who do not. If you have any questions regarding ANYTHING in the run, please post here.Cantfocus19 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 [H] 397 Hunter LF T11 meta group I am looking for a group to finish this meta. As of this current raid lockout, I am saved up to Nef in BWD, but am not saved to either Throne or BoT. I have vent, and experience with all of the encounters. If you have a group that has room for a hunter, either hit me up on this thread, or on Dragonmaw-US with a whisper or in game mail. Thank you for your consideration. alt+128 for the ÇÇysquatch0 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 LFG Heroic Ragnaros Kill/Heroic T11 - 393 Ret I'm attempting to pug a Firelord title run. I would much prefer a group that's already up to 6/7 Heroic. I have 6/7 HM boss kill XP with Ragnaros HM pull XP up to phase four, I know the entire fight. Please feel free to Real ID me at trollocity@hotmail.ca or post here. Thanks! EDIT: I am also interested in Heroic T11 raid encounters. I know all fight mechanics on Hardmode.Hougaku1 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 So close to Iron Chef... I am bummed that there is now no way for me to get Iron Chef since I wasn't able to acquire the epic-quality recipe that is unique to the quest chain for the opening to the gates of AQ. I am literally 1 recipe away & I know of no other recipes to get & I have been both Horde & Alliance so as far as I know I have all I can get. It's just my opinion, but I think Blizzard ought to take that one out of the requirement for that achievement. Edit: Thanks to a reply I now have my missing recipe which was Goldthorn Tea. I have Iron Chef now. Thanks for playing... :DHedeos2 Feb 19, 2012