Achievements

Feb 9, 2012 [A] 4.3.2 [Glory to the Cataclysm Raider] .Dimensional18 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 A Legendary Collection - Doesn't include FoTF This achievement is missing the newest Legendary. It only has up to the staff. It should include the new Legendary in this as I see no reason for it not to. Arminus2 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Mount Collector Support Group v.3 Link to previous thread: Mount Collector Support Group v.2: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2548997677 The previous thread "Mount Collector Support Group v.2" has capped. You may click the above link to the previous thread created by Vixie, From the realm Burning Blade, If you wish. =) ----- After much farming within the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj, Which was a 40-man raid back in Vanilla WoW, I finally got my Red Qiraji Resonating Crystal mount, And got the Feat of Strength, associated within it, "Why? Because It's Red". This brings my total amount of mounts on this character I'm posting on to 127. I also now have all of the colored mounts from that raid instance now as well. =)Teloraelin500 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 i401 TANK/i391 DPS LF Heroic Ragnaros Raid Hi I'm a tank/dps looking for the firelord title, and possible chance to roll for a mount. I'm not buying a carry or anything because I don't have 200k gold lol, but if any other players who are also geared want to organize a heroic rag raid, I'd love to tank or dps for them. Had alot of experience in firelands, but ended up only being 6/7 Heroic. Had 20-30 attempts on Heroic rag, but that's about it. Post here if your looking for a tank or dps for heroic ragnaros.Sinzz1 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 [A] LF Tier 11 Achieves/Hardmodes Raid I'm looking for a raid interested in doing tier 11 achieves or hardmode end bosses. I've done all of BWD on my tank on heroic but would like to do them on my main. If you have a raid team looking to do this and need dps please respond to this thread for Real ID.Whit2 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 [H] LF achievement !@#$%s 4 10/25raids As topic says, if interested add me. Fearyoda87@gmail.com achievements can range to some 5 man dungeons achievements that were missed to 10/25 raids achievements. It's difficult to find fellow achievement !@#$%s on my server so let's unite on cross server REALID! ha! Fearyoda0 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 player summitted guild tabard design. was just wondering if it would be possible to impliment a way for guilds to summit there own guild tabard design. i know as of right now its not possible, but we of Dragon Cove think that all the current dragon related drawing look a bit too cartoony for our tastes. and we would love to have one of our own awesomeness.Dragonchest2 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 9, 2012 Heroic Throne/BoT (H AC and Cho'gall) Looking for people who are experienced (In ALL T11 Heroic Fights) and Interested in Starting a group or who are looking for more for these Hardmodes. I am interested in only these hardmodes but of course will do any by means of getting/progressing to them. My real id is Enterlinetyler@yahoo.com. Please contact me if you are interested. If you dont have a group or are not willing to start one please do not send me a real-id request. I am experienced in all aspects of all these fights so just willing to finish them off with an excellent group of players.Getbackhere1 Feb 9, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 plz remove edit:Devgeara0 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 lovebird value after the event? what do you think the price will settle in on for these well after the love event?Triflin8 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Transmog achievements? I think there should be some. I change my outfit every week and I always look stunning. I think there should be achievements and a title for that. "Jjlock the Fabulous". Discuss.Jjlock1 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 10 Heroic Firelands TONITE We need 1 healer to start up a Full Clear Heroic 10 run. Essences are on reserve. Mount is free rolls, other loot is MS>OS>Transmog pst me ingame on any toon, or leave your real ID here.Nelan3 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 wtb Guild I am looking to buy a Guild level 20 or higher. Price is up for discussion. MUST BE HORDE GUILD. realID patrickreaves@yahoo.comNarsys0 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Easy Lovely Charms for AoE Tanks Go to the Well of Eternity Heroic and when Manny opens the huge portal stand near it and just AoE. I saw Tanks getting a bunch of fast tokens and charms(two separate tanks) doing this. They than told everyone to stop DPS after changing into AoE monsters and they camped at the portal entrance while Illidian tanked Manny.Sardorim0 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 From Hell's Heart I Stab at Thee... http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/07/10340172-fishermen-reel-in-shark-the-size-of-a-school-busGeminuccubus0 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 LF 25 Firelands Looking for a group running firelands, preferably 25 man, but will do 10's. I'm working on my Legndary and need seething cinders atm. I don't need any other loot really. I've cleared 7/7 normal many times. but since DS came out my guild has stopped running FL and I now have to tank DS so I hardly get to play my priest. If there's any groups forming that needs a good dps and is willing to help me out with my legendary please add me on real Id @ snsbattalion@gmail.com . I am more than willing to keep running weekly even after i complete my legendary to help those that helped me.Hookolokolo0 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 401 Boomkin LFG for FL ^^^ anytimeBep0 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Lovely Charm/Lovely Charm Bracelet For those of you, like me, that are working on love is in the air this year and have found the drop rate for Lovely Charms abysmally low off cata mobs- Fear not! there is a solution! head to icecrown and aoe the "Converted Hero" packs that are on the icecrown glacier (west of Ymirheim) They are all level 80, so they are green to an 85 and therefore yield charms. without looting anything i am averaging a bracelet a minute (10 charms) Hope this helpsSpellsteal49 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 [A] Glory of the Firelands Raider + H Rag Going to be putting together a group for this for Friday at 7pm PST. (10th of Feb) Requirements are that you have 6/7H cleared, good gear, have a working microphone and arn't a bad player. Have had a great response so far, could really use some awesome healers and a couple of ranged DPS!! Leave your real id's and i'll add you. or add me katelynnx3@hotmail.comKate6 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 LF T11 and T12 HM's Resto shammy ilvl 392 LF t11 and T12 Harmodes and firelord. Also wouldn't mind doing 25m naxx icc or old achieves/mount runs real id is asuzast@yahoo.comXêrxes0 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 8, 2012 Black Dress RNG (200+ tokens and no dress) WTF is going on Blizzard, seriously.... RNG of a Achievement for a random drop for a purchase of a item that you can only get for a week. I have wasted over 200 Tokens to try and get a Black Dress.... That is Hours of farming with no sure achievement in sight, I could waste Days of farmy and still not get it due to terrible drop rate. Why give something such a terrible drop rate for a yearly achievement that you only have the ability of getting for a week... You wonder why people get sick and tierd of this CRAP! Hours and Hours wasted for a usless item that sells for 1c and has no meaning in the game what so ever to have a slight chance of getting an achievment (maybe, if you lucky)Noski3 Feb 8, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 [A] LFM Glory T11 bwd/bot/to4w Sp00fer-@Hotmail.com .... looking for a few contact me :)Perlz18 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 WTS lvl 25 guild I am looking to sell a level 25 guild on Sargeras and might even xfer to any alliance server of your choosing with a guild name change if the gold is enough for it to be worth it. 7 Guild Bank Tabs 740 guild achievements Reins of the Dark Phoenix 10 flask Cauldron (1840/3000 to get Big Cauldron) (~2000/10,000 That's alot of bait for Magnifique Feast) Current bid is 150,000g Please post or send me an in game mail on Alliance Sargeras server with offers. ThanksBigtexas8 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 WTS LVL 25 GUILD Reply with offer and real ID or igname name! (It will be transfering to illidan) payment must also be on that server!Påul2 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Insane in the Membrane x4 This afternoon I completed my fourth Insane in the Membrane grind, on this character. (See also old thread announcing x3: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973253104 ) Ah, it's finally over. If anyone wants tips on how to do the shooting gallery with only one token, let me know. :)Valaak89 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Blazing hippogryph I am currently in possession of a Blazing Hippogryph on the US server Drak'thul horde side. I am interested in parting ways with this mount and may be willing to transfer servers to do so if the price is right. I would prefer not to do this, but the mount is just sitting in my bags and i know there are collectors out there who would appreciate it alot more than i will. PLS contact me in game to work out a deal. or just send me in game mail to this toon if you interested and i am not online.Gyniverre2 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 25 FL wednesday cross realm 2/8/2012 Wednesday 5pm CST 25 Man FL trying some heroics & meta achievements - (Smouldering Essences & Seething Cinders RESERVED) You MUST be 7/7 normal experienced - WE ARE NOT CARRYING add patrickreaves@yahoo.com to RealIDNarsys1 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 150 love charms in 10 minutes! I'm sure it's been posted 1000 times by now, but i'll be that guy. www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nZQANr8LJMAzn13 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Red/ebon rose bouquet? Anyone got it to drop off of the Wotlk Bosses? I got it to drop off dragha but took a 45 min que and ended up losing it, Closing in to 10 boss kills (reg and heroics) from maiden and prince keleseth and nothing...Taipan5 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Lovely Charms Just ran a heroic - didnt receive a single lovely charm - is this another bug? I was healing and had 2 charms on when i started and 2 when i finished...Sevinne6 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 only one charm per bracelet? darn, that is a harsh exchange rate.Veritaslux0 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Tenure Title or Achievment After playing wow for almost 7 years I have learned one thing... Tenure means squat, because after every patch or two you have to re-learn to play your class, which is not something bad really. But I would like to have something, like maybe a title, that shows that blizzard appreciates that I have been playing this game since vanilla (and to show off that I have been playing that long). How about a title available only to characters that have been active since classic. Please dont point that I dont have any raid progression on this char, last time I raided with him it was on AQ40 before we had the raid progression tracker, after that I used my lock as my main.Kitfaid2 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 (A) Firelands 10 man Achievement Run Our guild is looking for a couple members to fill some roles for our Firelands Achievement run tonight at 6:00 PM PST. We will be knocking out Barrel Roll first and go from there. We currently need all roles. Add me on real id if you are interested in joining, ryonthechampion@gmail.com Currently in need of : 1 Healer 1 TankStraightupg5 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Heroic Sinestra tonite 915 EST Tonite, Sign up here if interested. Have an ID At here, have pulled already so the Perfect achieve is obviously not applicable. Please have decent Heroic Expierence, and decent gear, or i'll just ignore youre post. THANKS UPDATE Just need 1 healer and we are good.Nelan12 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Negate NegateEsteem0 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 (H) H25 TOC Continuation Will be finishing up Heroic 25 Toc at 4pm pst which is in aprox 75 minutes. Anub is the only boss up should be a quick raid. If you want in please get a hold of me, logged in now. ThanksZurgzurg3 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 {Horde}:Heroic Rag 10 I am looking for experienced players who would like to get heroic Ragnaros 10 man. I would like to run this raid on Monday at 7:00 pm est time. We need to do a full clear so expect the raid to last until approximately 10 pm est. What I expect from people who would like to do this?: 1) You are experienced in heroic Firelands (6/7H at least) and have knowledge of the - you don't need to have it killed but at least watch the video. 2) Your character is ready to raid - you should have Flasks and potions 3) You are dedicated to getting this done. If you have a problem with spending 3 hours to get this done please don't come at all.What are the loot rules? All boss items are open for rolls. Main spec > off spec > everything else. Mount is open roll !!! BOE's will be reserved for my effort of organizing the run. Crystallized Firestone are also open to rolls from all. First stage staff items (Eternal Ember) - currently open Second stage staff items (Seething Cinder) - open Third sage staff items (Smouldering Essences) - open Please use the following sign up format. Please make sure that if you sign up you are actually available for the 3.5 hours. Character Name: Character Class: Character Off Spec (if raid viable): Character Experience (tell me what you've done on this character - I don't care if you killed hDeathwing on your main): Run will be on Monday the 13th. LEAVE YOUR REAL id here as well. I will add you.Thundersurge7 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Cross-Realm Heroic T11-T12 Interested in doing Heroic T11 and T12 raids. 6/13 HC. 7/7 HC, 5/8 HC (When current content). Real ID: alexsword5@yahoo.comRyusaki0 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 A better backpack... Me not sure where to suggest dis. Me lost easy in forums! 16 slot backpack fine as starting peon. Howabout when hitting 20, 40, 60, 80, it gain two extra slots per achieve? (seriously, when all other bags are toting an average of 20-22 at level 80+, it should stand to reason that with all this adventuring, the original bag must have "stretched a fair bit with all that loot over the levels!" Something to consider? :) )Lowly3 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Will i get Guild Rep from... Runnin NON-heroics with the lower levels in my guild? there are several lvl 81-84s that need runs... will this get me rep?Chadreth2 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 7, 2012 Valley of Heroes Guild Flag! Just an idea blizz, why don't you guys start putting flags up in The Valley of Heroes of guilds in game that have achieved lvl 25 status. This way the Valley of Heroes also honors the guilds on its server with Banners that hang there for their hard work on their server.Ragewind6 Feb 7, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Love is not in the air With the Horde and Alliance happily holed up in their capital cities, the molten front a ghost town and almost nobody (on my server anyway) bothering with Darkmoon fair, I have hit an impass with earning the "Love Fool" title for this toon. It would be my third toon to earn it, my first though to earn it since Cat dropped. I dont PvP, a STRONGLY object to any pressure to do so, it's not what I play the game for, I dont enjoy it and want nothing to do with it, find it completely unpleasant and distasteful (just since Cataclysm, I actually used to enjoy PvP but hate it now in this overgeared homgenized mess that it's in with the community atmosphere also being utterly toxic in BGs). So, with PvP venues out of the question, and this being a PVE world event achievement anyway, I propose Blizzard update the achievement requirements to fit the new way players play wow (Sitting in capital cities never stepping a toe outside of them for any reason.) Since we are discourgaed from being outside the cities by the threat of PvP (which players like me despise), it seems the requirements are outdated and need to be changed.Sunwolf2 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Dark Moon Faire Reset Achievements So apparently we as US players were supposed to be able to read Blizzards minds.. and as I am not psychic nor a telepath... I didn't know about: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3313133019 So I am curious as to what is going to be done about this eronious mistake on the part of the development team. For all intents are purposes, our accounts have all just been hacked. We lost thousands of gold, countless hours, and several dozen brain cells working on these achievements. And apparently we don't get anything back! I was told by a Senior GM tonight in a ticket that since Blizzard has a "all or nothing" policy on assesing situations of this magnitude, there is nothing going to be done. Basicly, our in progress achievements were deleted on purpose and may be reset again, without warning, and nobody cares about our gameplay experiance. So a few things I would like help with, since I was told the only way to have anything done about this was to post to the forums: 1) either restore lost items from the saved achievements or grant the achievements to every toon in the game. 2) Developers, please check your coding before you make such risky actions 3) Perhaps make sure to post on both the EU and US server forums... it's nice to know what's going on and have a bit of a heads up What is going to be done for us Blizzard??? You have compromised our faith and trust in your care or concern for us, your customers... trust is a hard thing to regain... *please sticky so we don't get over 9000 of these threads... lets band together and let the developers see how disappointed in them we really are... <3Astrey10 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 ICC 25 (horde) Gonna try to run Icc25 for achievements and mount fri 2/10/12 around 9pm eastern time. My real Id is c.gould1981@yahoo.comFadedsoul3 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Achievement Points I don't get these points for anything. I understand the achieving but the points are worthless, you can't get a single thing with them ( as far as I know ). Can anyone shed some light on this for me or is as worthless I'm believing it to be?Bainpaw16 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 [A] Healer/DPS LF Heroic Firelands As mentioned on title, I'm looking for heroic firelands with 4/7h experience on my warlock, Leide http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dentarg/Leide/advanced Able to raid weekends and some Fridays.Kandiz2 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 (H) Cross Realm Raid - Heroic 25m Looking to do a Cross realm raid today 5pm pst. For the following areas. Heroic 25m Ruby Sanctum Heroic 25m Toc + Achievements Uld 25m non-meta Achievements. I love the new cross ream system, my current server has been sparse in the amount of people one can find to do achievements with:) If you would like to join please contact me in game, or post a message here. With any success I will start other runs next week!:)Zurgzurg25 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 WTB BWD 6/6 heroic. hi, im willing to pay 50k for getting 6/6 heroic in blackwing descent. i will be avaiable during sunday and saturday night pacific time. contact me through real id kdvenrick@live.comShotsnstings0 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 382 Tank DK LF FL runs DK with FL experience, looking for FL runs on ally, or horde side for my druid heals. I am looking for normal or heroic modes to get tier tokens and achievements, please feel free to msg me in game mail with your real ID and Ill gladly join your runs :)Orelious1 Feb 6, 2012
Feb 6, 2012 Acheivments for solo incursions to enemy city Blizzard think about it give commendations for killing guards in enemy cities. and give more acheivments for attacking enemy cities like after you have killed 100 guards in stormwind you can have the title of enemy of stormwind and the titles go on for how many players/guards you have killed in that city. the comendations that should drop by the guards should be in 1000 stack and you need like so many to turn them in for special prizes for pvp. just saying it would be something that would allow those who are slowly leaving your game to have to look forward to and stayTaviana1 Feb 6, 2012