Achievements

Feb 20, 2012 [A] 397 Priest LFG Sinestra I was wondering if any Cross-realm groups could use a healer for Sinestra. Too many members in my guild are calling it because of 40% wipes in phase 3 because of cutter control issues + whelps. Sitting on an H-Cho lock if that helps. Can add me to realID: mklem@mtech.eduAeneus5 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 [A] 394 Space Chicken LF HM Rags havent killed HM rags but had attempts (~30%) know all phases of the fight. looking to down him by tonight or tomorrow (2/20) before the week ends. Read ID dxmyle@gmail.com :)Cheshirë0 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 398 Boomkin/Heal LF T11HM/12Meta/Rag/Sinestra Looking to get these achievements on this character: Tier 11 Heroics Tier 11 Meta Sinestra Tier 12 Meta Heroic Ragnaros Frostwolf Perfection to finish BM Perfectly competent Heal or DPS, have Legendary Staff. Guaranteed won't no show if you sign me up. Guild didn't do heroics before FL and doesn't want to take a night to go back to finish these or metas for mounts. Weekends/Morning/Afternoon preferred (CST), may be able to make an exception for an exceptional group. Real ID me, CapnSexy@comcast.netMorgano0 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 LFM T11 and T12 heroic kills and achievements I have a lot of t11 and t12 content that I missed due to not raiding during that time. I would love to get all the achievements I missed. There are also plenty of WOTLK achievements that I missed too, mostly 10 man stuff. I am also interested in the following: Mimirons Head, Incinvible, Drakes from meta achievements, Onyxian Drake, etc. 400 ilvl Arms Warrior, add me at... bam5992@gmail.com ...if you are also interested in getting these achievements. Send me an ingame mail or a forum PM please! ALSO INTERESTED IN RBGS!Gozmatic0 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 LFM weekend HeroicFL Like it says in the title I will be hosting a weekend Heroic FL if anyone cross server is interested. I am in need of all classes and specs and MUST HAVE 6/7 experience. I myself am 7/7hm and I am VERY picky who I bring with to my raids. So drop a reply, send in game mail with your RealID, or post your RealID. Raid time will be at 9pm-12am EST either Saturday or Sunday. Must have Ventrilo! A 390ilvl is a plus but will take a lower ilvl if you have the experience and perform well. If i feel your dps/healing/tanking awareness is lacking I will not hesitate to remove you from raid and go with someone else. If there is enough interested in this I will create a wait list in the case of poor performance. Thank you for take the time to look at this post!Everdarkness18 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 Exodar Leader On my main, I am trying to form up a good raid to kill the Exodar's leader. I have a lot of questions. Here they go: 1.) Should 15 players be enough to kill the leader? 2.) Should the main tank be wearing pve gear, or pvp gear against the leader? 3.) How many healers/dps/tanks should there be for a 15 man raid? 4.) I have a lot of pve players that think this is pvp, is this true? We are just killiing a npcs. I was hoping to have a smaller group, which would be full set pvp geared have the main groups back, as in defending them from any real players, or any random npc spawns. Any tips would be very welcome :D Trying to get the achievement that you obtain for killing all alliance bosses. Starting off with Exodar.Fuknantar1 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 heroic FL 7/7 LF people who want to clear Firelands 10 on Heroic, Mount For Free Rolls, would like to do this on Tuesday. Sign up here If interested One last Thing of Course for the other Loot, Main Spec>Off Spec>Transmog At the Moment for this Tuesday (Feb 7, 2012) These are the following people i would like to take: Me-Prot Pally Viryia- Prot Warrior Sequence - Holy Pally oneshot -Hunter Ediirus-Rogue Shriekmaw- Boomer (ESSENCES) Sparx-fire/arcane mage Lsevenweiner- Ele Shammy or Resto Need to get healers in here, I'm Shooting for around 730-8 EST server to start pulling Of the people listed if you have a problem And/or don't respond, i'll find some else to fill the spot Current NEEDS 1 healer ( would really like a priest) 1 DpsNelan41 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 [H] LFM for Heroic T11 Cross Realm TODAY Hello, I am interested in running T11 Heroic bosses in order to get titles and finish the meta. There are a lot of people interested from my own realm, but I am looking to make RealID friends with some more people in order to fill up the rest of the raid quickly when we run it. Time: Third run will be Sunday, Feb. 19th, at 1pm Eastern Time. Which Bosses: First week we killed Heroic Conclave, Heroic Ala'kir, and 5/6HM BWD on 25 man. Second week we did the BWD, Throne, and BOT meta achieves, minus Conclave. Next week we will do Heroic Nef, Heroic Ascendant Council, Heroic Cho'Gall, and the Conclave achieve. Required From You: Equipped iLvl 395+ Extensive Heroic Experience Horde Faction Vent with working mic Positive attitude Contact: Contact me via RealID at briansassounian@gmail.com, post here, or contact me in-game: Eazycheeze @ Mal'ganis HordeEazycheeze57 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 [H]Resilient Victory-Sunday, Feb. 19 at 6 CST ****Update******* _________Mission Accomplished_____________________ We did it twice for people who missed the first one. Thank you for coming! *************************************************************** *Update* If we get an excess of 15, we will try for it more than once. Please be aware that if you sign up, we want to achieve this for everyone. Hello. We are planning a event to get Resilient Victory Sunday the 19th of February at 6:00 CST. Please sign up with your RealID, and obtain Preforn AV Enabler at http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/preform-av-enabler. Current Raidgroup: Real ID: *R* *R* 1) Xyk *R* 2) Kurokira *R* 3) Lehalt *R* 4) Akimandee *R* 5) Yata *R* 6) Pereg *R* 7) Kikkilee *R* 8) Shankshabank *R* 9) Cellkin *R* 10) Awria *R* 11) Frostshoçk *R* 12) Itto *R* 13) Gilysel *R* 14) Pjennings 15) Gryhmoor I'm sure we'll need more than 15 because some may not show up or not give their Real ID. *R* 16) Warrani *R* 17) Matsumi *R* 18) Tanomi *R* 19) Whispér *R* 20) Slayton *R* 21) Rentalgoon *R* 22) Ghiblian *R* 23) Morgano *R* 24) Zeebo 25) 26) 27) 28) 29) 30)Xyk23 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 25 Uld Non-Meta run, Sun @8AM central Ulduar 25 Non-Meta achievement run. The following achievements will be attempted: Dwar%%!eddon (25 Player) Nerf Scrapbots (25 Player) I Choose You, Runemaster Molgeim (25 Player) With Open Arms (25 Player) If Looks Could Kill (25 Player) Nine Lives (25 Player) Getting Cold in Here (25 Player) Don't Stand in the Lightning (25 Player) Who Needs Bloodlust? (25 Player) Lumberjacked (25 Player) Deforestation (25 Player) Set Up Us the Bomb (25 Player) Not-So-Friendly Fire (25 Player) Shadowdodger (25 Player) They're Coming Out of the Walls (25 Player) Supermassive (25 Player) A wipe may be called for any or all of these achievements, so be prepared to stop dps and DIE when a wipe is called for by ME and ME only. Loot rules are as follows: The run will be Master Looted, and all loot will be distributed fairly. The first Val'anyr Fragment to drop will be freerolled to anyone eligible to start the quest. All remaining fragments for the run will be looted to that player. There will be no spec priority for loot, only for armor class, meaning a Warrior would get priority for a Plate piece over a shaman, or a Priest would get priority for a cloth piece over a Rogue. Weapons will be distributed logically, meaning Hunters will be ineligible for one-handed weapons, Warriors will be ineligible for Daggers and Polearms, etc. Basically, if in current content if you would not be caught dead wearing something of that type, you can't roll on it. ... Players with a completed Ulduar 10 or 25 player meta will be given priority over those who do not. If you have any questions regarding ANYTHING in the run, please post here.Cantfocus19 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 [H] 397 Hunter LF T11 meta group I am looking for a group to finish this meta. As of this current raid lockout, I am saved up to Nef in BWD, but am not saved to either Throne or BoT. I have vent, and experience with all of the encounters. If you have a group that has room for a hunter, either hit me up on this thread, or on Dragonmaw-US with a whisper or in game mail. Thank you for your consideration. alt+128 for the ÇÇysquatch0 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 LFG Heroic Ragnaros Kill/Heroic T11 - 393 Ret I'm attempting to pug a Firelord title run. I would much prefer a group that's already up to 6/7 Heroic. I have 6/7 HM boss kill XP with Ragnaros HM pull XP up to phase four, I know the entire fight. Please feel free to Real ID me at trollocity@hotmail.ca or post here. Thanks! EDIT: I am also interested in Heroic T11 raid encounters. I know all fight mechanics on Hardmode.Hougaku1 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 So close to Iron Chef... I am bummed that there is now no way for me to get Iron Chef since I wasn't able to acquire the epic-quality recipe that is unique to the quest chain for the opening to the gates of AQ. I am literally 1 recipe away & I know of no other recipes to get & I have been both Horde & Alliance so as far as I know I have all I can get. It's just my opinion, but I think Blizzard ought to take that one out of the requirement for that achievement. Edit: Thanks to a reply I now have my missing recipe which was Goldthorn Tea. I have Iron Chef now. Thanks for playing... :DHedeos2 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 delete delete Itsmatthew0 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 Cross Realm Raids (1.0 through 4.2) Horde As per http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4270420 we can now do Real ID cross realm raids. Please send me a realID request at registerusmc@yahoo.com if you want to do raids. Characters (People with a "-" need to send me their real ID) - iwishiknew 85 DPS/Prot Warrior Jaedenar Nyrhtak 85 DPS/Tank DK OR 85 Holy Paladin Mal'Ganis - Ishamaell 85 DPS/Tank DK Perenolde - Olichius 85 Warlock Doomhammer - Chiroptera 85 Resto/Boomkin Druid Eonar - Calvinball 85 Holy/Dps Paladin Shattered Hand - Baghib 85 Warlock Garona - Kurogasa 85 Rogue Stormreaver - Terencus 85 DPS/Prot Warrior Mug'Thol - Rainbowstar 85 Affliction lock Blackrock - Mogatsu 85 Resto/Ele Shaman Black Dragonflight - Amis 85 Elemental Shaman Hyjal - Nereya 85 Resto/Enh Shaman Ner'zhul - Murbs 85 Mage Hyjal - Poupee Resto/Tank Druid Trollbane - Neoteric 85 Frost/Blood DK Stormweaver - Koumaev 85 Warlock Blackhand - Turaknor 85 Hunter Drakkari - Tsularesque 85 Warlock Destromath - Pravus 85 Warlock Doomhammer - Ctpjessie 85 DK Azgalor - Shamaze 85 DPS/Resto Shaman Skullcrusher - Rayne 85 Mage Executus - Ignis 85 Blood/Frost DK Cho'gall - Stabwich 85 Rogue Kil'Jaeden - Kraai 85 DPS Warrior Moon Guard Kageshishi 85 Warlock Lightning's Blade OR Gersemi 85 Paldin OR Pachacamac 85 Warrior - Katzbalger 85 Hunter Arthas - Gasspaseur 85 DPS Warrior Hakkar - Teranoid 85 Paladin Thrall - Hempiness 85 Hunter Hyjal Wrath Naxx10 - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Calvinball - Kurogasa - Turakanor - Stabwich - Neoteric - Murbs - Kraai - Gasspaseur - Teranoid - Hempiness Naxx25 - iwishiknew - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Calvinball - Kurogasa - Mogatsu - Turakanor - Stabwich - Neoteric - Murbs - Kraai - Gasspaseur - Teranoid - Hempiness Maly10 - iwishiknew - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Calvinball - Turakanor - Stabwich - Neoteric - Murbs - Gasspaseur - Teranoid Maly25 - iwishiknew - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Calvinball - Turakanor - Stabwich - Neoteric - Murbs - Gasspaseur - Teranoid OS10 - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Calvinball - Turakanor - Stabwich - Rayne - Neoteric - Murbs - Gasspaseur - Teranoid OS25 - Nyrhtak - iwishiknew - Ishamaell - Calvinball - Turakanor - Stabwich - Rayne - Neoteric - Murbs - Gasspaseur - Teranoid Ony10 - iwishiknew - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Calvinball - Mogatsu - Turakanor - Stabwich - Neoteric - Murbs - Gasspaseur - Teranoid Ony25 - iwishiknew - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Calvinball - Terencus - Mogatsu - Turakanor - Stabwich - Neoteric - Murbs - Gasspaseur - Teranoid Uld10 - iwishiknew - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Chiroptera - Calvinball - Baghib - Kurogasa - Mogatsu - Nereya - Turakanor - Stabwich - Pravus - Tsularesque - Neoteric - Koumaev - Murbs - Poupee - Gasspaseur - Teranoid - Hempiness Uld25 - iwishiknew - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Olichius - Chiroptera - Calvinball - Baghib - Kurogasa - Terencus - Mogatsu - Amis - Nereya - Turakanor - Stabwich - Rayne - Pravus - Tsularesque - Neoteric - Koumaev - Murbs - Gasspaseur - Teranoid - Hempiness ToGC10 - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Chiroptera - Calvinball - Baghib - Kurogasa - Mogatsu - Nereya - Turakanor - Stabwich - Neoteric - Murbs - Poupee - Gasspaseur - Teranoid - Hempiness TOGC25 - Nyrhtak - iwishiknew - Ishamaell - Olichius - Chiroptera - Calvinball - Baghib - Kurogasa - Mogatsu - Amis - Nereya - Turakanor - Stabwich - Neoteric - Koumaev - Murbs - Gasspaseur - Teranoid - Katzbalger - Hempiness ICC10 - iwishiknew - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Calvinball - Baghib - Terencus - Mogatsu - Nereya - Turakanor - Stabwich - Ignis - Rayne - Pravus - Tsularesque - Neoteric - Koumaev - Murbs - Poupee - Gasspaseur - Teranoid - Hempiness ICC25 - iwishiknew - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Olichius - Calvinball - Baghib - Terencus - Turakanor - Stabwich - Rayne - Pravus - Tsularesque - Neoteric - Koumaev - Murbs - Gasspaseur - Teranoid - Kageshishi - Hempiness RS10 - iwishiknew - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Calvinball - Baghib - Mogatsu - Nereya - Turakanor - Stabwich - Neoteric - Murbs - Poupee - Gasspaseur - Teranoid RS25 - iwishiknew - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Olichius - Chiroptera - Calvinball - Baghib - Amis - Nereya - Turakanor - Stabwich - Neoteric - Murbs - Poupee - Kraai - Gasspaseur - Teranoid - Katzbalger VoA10 - iwishiknew - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Calvinball - Kurogasa - Mogatsu - Turakanor - Stabwich - Neoteric - Murbs - Gasspaseur - Teranoid VoA25 - iwishiknew - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Calvinball - Kurogasa - Mogatsu - Turakanor - Stabwich - Neoteric - Murbs - Gasspaseur - Teranoid Glory of the Hero - Nyrhtak - Ishamaell - Calvinball - Turakanor - Stabwich - Rayne - Tsularesque - Neoteric - Murbs - Gasspaseur - TeranoidIwishiknew178 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 (A) LFG Firelord (Weekly Runs) Hey all, Dreamed here... just wanted to see if I would get any replies in regards to H Ragnaros every week with a competent group. Fury Warrior DPS ilvl 397 and have had Rag to 19% on Heroic with many Phase 4 reaches just not perfect execution. Hoping mount would be freerolled and would have a guaranteed spot for the runs. Regards, DreamedDreamed1 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 ..........Of the four Winds. Anyone interested in H-Alakir? ^^Sëquence21 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 Bringing back retro mounts There have been a lot of mounts that have been removed from the game including gear and weapons but now this 4.3 bringing some of the old tier back into the game in retro aspect, would blizzard plans to bring retro mounts as well? It would be a good idea as well to doSeiger1 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 the perfect storm hello, i am only a couple achievements short of my battlemaster achievement. one of the last, most difficult achievements. which is the perfect storm, to win a battle of eye of the storm 1600 to 0 has given me much trouble. i have the preform av enabler addon to do premades real id me @ spartacus916@gmail.comSpartacuz0 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 wanting to pug old raids I'm sure there's 50 threads on this but anyway I'm looking to just run some old content for acheivements mainly. Any items can be rolled for nothing on reserve. I work swing shifts so I'm never on at set times and never on weekends. I'm up for running anything as I joined in wrath and never got to see much raid content while it was relevant. Anyone interested can add me at mathazelwood@gmail.comKickassordie0 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 so.... when did achievements and guild advancement turn into LFG/LFM <insert random raid> oh that's right, good ol' 4.3.2. Trade chat spammers have managed to master the forums!Naiyr12 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 [H] X-Realm GotFR Purple Bird Run Feb. 18th Hi, I am interested in running T12 Glory of the Fireland Raider in order to get a purple bird for my new main that hit 85 on Jan. 11th. No worries, am currently ilvl 402 and have experience in healing/tanking/DPSing/ on all encounters. Couple friends and guildies will be there but I am looking for more from outside Mal'Ganis that wants to contribute. Time: Feb 18th Saturday 4 PM Central (5 Eastern). Required From You: Equipped iLvl 395+ Extensive Heroic Experience Horde Faction Vent with working mic Positive attitude and patience Eyes that can see that there are harmful fire on the ground or worms that breathe fire. If you have the mount on your main and you want it on your geared alt, you're more than welcome (prefer players who have a mount on one of their chars that know what they are doing). Doing them in normal modes, but you must have extensive knowledge and clears on it on Heroic (don't want players that got carried through it once). You need to know heroic Baleroc or no thanks. Contact: Contact me via here or ingame or ingame mail. Tanks: Realtight - Warrior Application - Paladin DPS: Ginatonic - Hunter Styleqt - Priest (back up healer) Evebella - Mage Notfizzle - Mage (back up) Lifetap - Warlock Craved - DK Flash - Rogue Healer: Ballermojo - Shaman Spartacuz ??? - DruidGinatonic18 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 19, 2012 ICC25H Cross-Realm group, Saturday @ 7pm EST I'd love to get a group going for ICC25 farming, but my guild cannot muster the numbers and I am severely disappointed by my experiences with PuGs. I'd like to form a dedicated group from the largest pool of talent I can access. That's you, reader, or at least I hope it is. Goals are as follows: Sweet RP Gear Achievements Heroic Completion Credit Having a Good Time! Rules: 1) [Loot] Open Rolls, One win per wing 2) [Reserves] Shadowfrost Shards and Saronites are on reserve, Bloods and Infusions are typically open. In order to get bloods or infusions, you must link the quest and know the fight. If we get repeat attendees, we'll see about getting the shards opened up to other people, but consistent attendance is paramount. Note: If multiple people are after the bloods or infusions, a roll will settle who gets it this week. If that person drops, there will be a re-roll. If you didn't get it this week, you'll have a chance next week. Simple, neh? 3) [Awareness] Observe common sense, don't stand in fire, switch targets on fights that require such. 4) [Preparation] If you do not know a fight, speak up and we will explain. If we wipe because you were clueless, you will be removed. Accidents happen, but willful ignorance is less forgivable. 5) [Effort] Try and pull respectable numbers; this may not be current content but we still expect you to try. That means having at least gear suited for your level. 6) That said, the main goal here is to have fun; if you're making it less fun for others, you will be removed. This includes, but is not limited to, starting drama, face-pulling, Talking to Varian, continuing drama when told to drop the subject, and generally making a fool of yourself and others. [Drama Clause] 7) Lastly, pay attention to your raid leader and assistants, or so help me, I will turn this raid around. I'll be starting to gather people around 6:30 EST. Given how tonight went- namely getting a good-sized group, then seeing it wean down until even Loot Ship proved tricksome- I feel the need to post one more remark, given that I'm going to be doing this every week. I don't want this to just be a cross-server pug; I want people coming back every week if possible, investing time over the course of weeks. If this means we don't get your infusion this week, or we miss an achievement, that's fine, we'll come back and do it next week. Seeing a raid empty out over a wipe or an inability to do both achievement and heroic mode given the numbers and composition we have damages my calm.Uuilliam9 Feb 19, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 02/18/12 Ulduar 25 Hardmodes Everything is free roll for transmog. Mimiron's head will be freeroll as well if it drops. Invites starting at 6:30PM Central time, pulls by 7. Fragments are reserved. This is not a meta achievement run, we'll just be going for a very quick hardmode clear (inlcuding Yogg-0 and Algalon). realid: flaringwow@gmail.comMorike0 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 Selling Fangs of the Father? Hey I was wondering if there were any guilds who were currently selling the legendary daggers, and if so, what price?Asmongold1 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 Enter Naxx just for achievement? Trying to finish all the Love is in the Air achievements. For "I Pitied the Fool" all I have left is to enter Naxx and drop him and pity him. However I've never raided and have no idea how to even get in there. Am I out of luck? Thanks!Meralyth2 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 Holiday random pets BoE not BoP Ever since Blizz made the Sinister Squashling BoE there has been two holidays were randoms pets drop. The Clockwork Rocket Bot and Lumpy from Winters Veil and Toxic Wasteling from Love is in the Air. Now i haven't seen Lumpy drop multiple times, but i do have multiple Bots and Wastelings that i would like to be able to give to my alts or sell on the AH. I know that in MoP pets are account wide, but for now i have to just wait when i could be at my mark of where i want to be with pets on my main before then. I hope that this gets changed before MoP then I could care less about this, but till then please change this Blizz.Tsaroth1 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 (A) 396 Hunter LF Any Raid if u r running anything hit me up realID coulter.josh232@gmail.comGrîmm0 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 [A]400 Resto/ Ele shammy LF crossrealm H FL I am experienced in every fight and looking for a group farming Heroic FL 6/7 at least. Will not be complaining about any of the loot or anything. Don't even care about the mounts. Hell, you won't even hear me talk. I Just want the bosses to drop fast. Siphons (smouldering essences) must not be reserved. <- the only thing I want from the raid. Leave a message.Alexiah0 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 20, 2012 WRONGFULLY MOVED THREAD. Ðize56 Feb 20, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 "Dustwallow Marsh Quests" Currently have 49/50 and cant for the life of me find the 50th one. I did complete the 2 off the grid east of tabatha's farm (by the little tent on the map) and north of north point tower, south-east of blackhoof village. Though i didnt find any kill mob drop ones... Anyone know if there other off grids? or something drops a quest item (I didnt loot every mob sadly) Any assistance would be awesome. Answa6 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 Cross-Realm Raiding Repository [Alliance] The purpose of this thread is to create an organized list of all of the different cross-realm raids available. This is to give those looking to raid an idea of what is out there and how to join without having to sift through 10,000 separate threads. Please post here only if you are a cross-realm Raid Leader. This is a list that will be used to contact those organizing and leading raids. This list is for both PvE and PvP. Horde Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4062846362 Please fill out the following Template and I will update the list accordingly. Raid Leader's Name/Realm: Content/Achievements Pursued: Dates/Times (with time zone): Classes/Specs Needed: Gear iLvl or Any Requirements: Your RealID or Preferred Method of Contact: Additional Information (such as a link to your thread on the WoW forums):Naryu13 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 [A] WotLK Glory of the Hero achieves Anyone interested in doing a few of these tomorrow? Approximately 2pm EST/11am PST. I'm going to try to run through a bunch of them tomorrow, I need 12 but will go through a few other if we have some people who need mutual ones. Drake achieves in Occulus, Share the love definitely will be done if we have 5 people. Just post here, or email me at fteneqlive@gmail.com with your email and I'll realid you when I get home from work tonight. Warstehdruid1 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 [A] Heroic: Ascendant Council + Cho'gall Ok, h Nef done, now to to AC. I have a lock at heroic AC and plan to get it down tonight (Friday 2/17) starting 8pm EST. If you have cleared normal, are geared, can make the time and commit to 3 hours of raiding, sign-up here: http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/156 You can also post Real ID or send me a message in-game but I prefer OpenRaid. Better geared/experienced players will take precedence. Please be online by 7.45pm EST to guarantee spot and invite. - tank: Viriya - Shu'halo (prot warr) - tank: Getbackhere - Uldaman (blood/frost dk) - heals: Auxiliary - Kel'Thuzad (holy pally) - heals: - heals: - mdps: Paladiraan - Ravenholdt (warr) - mdps: Deathphoenix - Cenarius (dk) - rdps: Jägerr - Steamwheedle Cartel (hunter) - rdps: Dimensional - Eonar (hunter) - rdps: Headger - Gorgonnash (lock - tentative) - mdps: Emph - Sargeras (enh sham - reserve) - mdps: Brosum - Kil'jaeden (warr - reserve) - rdps: Dog - Tichondrius (hunter - reserve/tentative) - tank: Schnaps - Khadgar (bear tank - reserve) LF 2 heals (shammy/priest/druid), 1 rdps (mage pref)Viriya17 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 2/17/12 10 7/7H Run Need RDPS Need 3 ranged dps with 385+ ilvl and 6/7H experience on THAT toon, no exceptions. 7 of the group has Firelord already. realid: flaringwow@gmail.com Thanks!Morike6 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 [H] Ulduar 10 Non-meta Achievement Run I'm looking a few more people for cross-realm 10-man Ulduar run. It will be held Sunday, February 19 at 2pm PST. We will be going for NON-meta achievements. There are a lot of them, but we'll do as much as we can. Requests for certain achievements will be taken into consideration during the run, or you can mention them here. Some of the achievements we'll be attempting are: Nerf Scrapbots; I Choose You, Runemaster Molgeim; It's Getting Cold in Here; Nine Lives; etc. Just to clarify, this is a 10-man Horde non-meta run! Vent is required! You do not need to talk or even own a mic. But I do request that you come in and listen. If all goes well, we may make this a weekly occurrence. If you're interested, send a RealID request to cryptira@gmail.com. Please mention Ulduar in the message, so I know what it's for. :)Cryptira16 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 [H] Cross realm raids--late nite/weekend Hey all.....I am looking to see if there is any interest in putting together runs for the older raid achievements.....The usual suspects of course, Naxx/Ulduar/FL/, etc.....I find I am missing out on runs because of scheduling....If any1 is interested in getting together weekends or late nite (midnight EST or later), post here and lemme know...If there is enough interest, we can start swappin ID's and get something going....Thanks ~Kikki~Kikkilee12 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 Unrealistic PvP Achievements It seems to me that some PvP achievements aren't obtained through skill and coordiantion anymore, but rather by luck of the draw. Some PvP achievements such as "The Perfect Storm" or "We Had It All Along *cough*" require perfect coordiantion, skill, and cooperation. But this new BG system seems to have killed that opportunity. Since premades for regular battlegrounds are gone, one must rely on a pug group to obatin these achievements. But, for the most part, pug groups have people that don't care about the achievements and mindlessly kill; this eliminates any hope for getting those extremely difficult achievements. Instead, one must hope for a perfect group that wants the achievement if he or she enters a qeue for a battleground. I know Rated Battlegrounds allow premades, but what about battlegrounds that are not in the rated line up? How can I hope to get those achievements with a group that isn't fully dedicated to getting a certain achievement? I did not like getting sluaghtered by premade groups in normal battlegrounds either, but I realize now that it was neccessary to get some of the more difficult achievements for the Battlemaster title. I do not know if this has crossed anybody's mindalready, but if we cannot earn achievements in normal battlegrounds through permades, should we not be allowed to earn achievements in all battlegrounds through the rated battleground system? A group of five people can't make a diificult achievement possible in a battleground of fifteen or more people without the cooperation of the other ten, which rarely happens. In my opinion an achievement displays your/your groups ability to perform a task (under challenging circumstances) with precision and skill, not a lucky placing in a battleground group. I hope this will get Blizzard's attention and be resolved soon.Lunaros5 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 Axe on Hydraxis Recruiting Team3 AXe a lvl 25 raiding guild is recruiting for team 3 Axe is 7/8DS pst korkhanos/whiteaxe in game for recruiting information Korkhanos0 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 25 Uld Non-Meta run, Sun @7.30pm Aussie Time Ulduar 25 Non-Meta achievement run.The following achievements will be attempted: Dwar%%!eddon (25 Player) Nerf Scrapbots (25 Player) I Choose You, Runemaster Molgeim (25 Player) With Open Arms (25 Player) If Looks Could Kill (25 Player) Nine Lives (25 Player) Getting Cold in Here (25 Player) Don't Stand in the Lightning (25 Player) Who Needs Bloodlust? (25 Player) Lumberjacked (25 Player) Deforestation (25 Player) Set Up Us the Bomb (25 Player) Not-So-Friendly Fire (25 Player) Shadowdodger (25 Player) They're Coming Out of the Walls (25 Player) Supermassive (25 Player) Drive Me Crazy (25 player) A wipe may be called for any or all of these achievements, so be prepared to stop dps and DIE when a wipe is called Loot rules are as follows: Free Rolls, apart from Val'anyr Fragment they are Reserved. If there are non-meta achievements that you want and it is not on the list just post it up..For Cross realm players add me to Real ID jasonhl@live.com.auGlaeder6 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 [A] Cross Realm 7/7H FL Run 2/17 I posted the following in dungeon and raid forum as well, but I thought it would fit here too! Thanks... "Hey All, Im putting together a run with some friends for Heroic Ragnaros group. I do have some requirements as this is still not easy. Especially for pugging. It will be led by me, and I'll post the Roster here and add as we fill. Requirements: - Have at least 6/7 Heroic XP - 380 + IL - Must be a viable raider - You can stay for the full duration of the raid - Have either XP or watch vid for Heroic Raggy. When? Friday: 7PM Central - Whenever Saturday: Optional depending if Rag is Dead or not. If he's NOT, we will go in same times. Loot: Loot will be Mainspec > Mog / Offspec (Yes this means Transmogging and Offspec loots hold same priority, you are there for your mainspec, Offspec is irrelevant to me.) Tokens, must have the item already in bags / equipped (besides helm / shoulder obv.) Honestly, if you are that worried about loot, (not of rag), really shouldn't be coming for much anyway. Legendary Items / Mount's: Eternal Embers - Open Seething Cinders - Open Smouldering Essences - Reserved MOUNTS - Both will be an open roll between the entire raid. Policy on Joining: If you are not meeting the DPS / Healing Requirements, I WILL replace you. If you are constantly wiping us, I WILL replace you. Current Raid Roster: Tanks - [1] - Filled (Prot Paladin) [2] - Open Heals - [1] - Filled (Disc Priest) [2] - Open DPS - [1] - Filled (Spriest) [2] - Filled (Frost DK) [3] - Filled (Space Chicken) [4] - Filled (Mage) [5] - Filled (Spriest) [6] - Open How do I join? Post here with the following format and I will talk to you : Character Name & Server: Class / Spec: Experience: Specific Wants (I.E, Ember's / Cinder's): My Real ID: __________ Ex: Character Name & Server: Lillèth, Rexxar Class / Spec: Priest / Shadow Experience: 6/7H On Multiple toons, know Rag Specific Wants (I.E, Ember's / Cinder's): [Blank] My Real ID: Mikedanley@yahoo.com If you would also be as kind to sign up on Openraid website, heres a direct link to this raid, sign up. Not everyone that is on my current roster is on this raid sign up list yet. http://www.openraid.us/index.php/users/raid/132 Thanks in advance - Mike" Lillèth5 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 (A) Heroic Firelands Friday Going to be doing this at 6:00 PM PST. We are currently in need of all roles. Add me on Real-ID if you are interested; ryonthechampion@gmail.comStraightupg7 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 (H) 2/17/2012 HM t11 5PM PST need1dps andgtg We will be running t11 HMs at 5 PM, as of now we need 1 healer, 1 healer with dps offspec, 1 tank with dps offspec and one tank and superior geared dps. Must be 397+ pve ilvl and have at least the normal mode achs though HM achs are wayyyyyy preferred. We will not pull anyone and we will not explain fights extensively, its up to you to know your job. Otherwise we are a pro group and you will have fun if you are good. Simply post if you are interested and I'll send you my real ID hookup. IMPORTANT, we will be doing t11 first and FL metas AFTER if AT ALL. So we most likely wont get to them since were gonna do 3 instances in a row for t11. Focusing on t11 HMs we get metas next week for t11. mnaleway@gmail.comLightcrusade13 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 18, 2012 395 Survival Hunter Looking for 6/7 Heroic FL I am looking to for a good 6/7 Heroic Firelands. I know all fights on Heroic Mode with the exception of Rag. If you have a group that is going to be doing this this week then post here or message me on Real ID "Breaken3@yahoo.com"Breezyod0 Feb 18, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 WTB Smoldering egg of Millagazor(A) 200k Gold Im interested in buying the Smoldering egg of millagazor mount for 200k gold. Im on the realm darkspear. I have no experience with firelands, however I am a fast learner :). Let me know!Kaqemeex1 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 [Horde] Looking for Battleground Achievements Title says it all, RID - micro_man_58@hotmail.com 401 ilvl pvpWhispér0 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 Thread Closed Got what I needed thanks for interestSizzilinsant5 Feb 17, 2012
Feb 17, 2012 How many mounts do you have? 1st thing is 1st this is not a epeen forum well not entirely my goal is to see who has the most mounts on the us and even Eu realms currently i have 177 and i know of two people who have more then i do Evali of frostmourne who has 179 and Aestu of bleeding hollow who has 180. So as far as i know he has the most mounts in the world and i'm 3 off catching him if anyone knows someone or has more mounts then myself or Aestu please post so i can see. Also 150 mount Reward already come on Blizz!!Evanijr10 Feb 17, 2012