Achievements

Aug 18 Tracking Guild Bank Money History Gentlemen, I'm a guildmaster on Sargeras and was wondering if there are any ways I can keep track of gold deposits in our guildbank. I recall that WoW's Armory used to have a history feature a while back where I could see who was withdrawing and depositing items, but I can't find it anymore. Are there any mods that would reveal this historical data from the guildbank? I need to be able to craft a list of who's depositing the most vs. least gold, etc. Thanks.Wretchedmist29 Aug 18
Aug 18 LFM TOS achievements Hi guys, I'm running TOS achievements tomorrow (Saturday) at 8pm EDT. This will be a 3rd run -- previous 2 groups got them all in about 3.5 hours. 9/9N required. http://openraid.zergid.com/r/307561 My btag is Morganna#1933 and we are using Discord.Morgainn0 Aug 18
Aug 15 Armies of Legionfall Rep speed up? Is there anyway to speed up the Armies of Legionfall rep grind? I am seeing not many world quests there each day. I even got a battle pet so I could do those WQ's. I tried killing rare elites but they only give 6-7 War Supplies. I am almost through with the Broken Shore campaign as well Am i missing something? Currently 2235/12000 to Revered.Ammié3 Aug 15
Aug 15 Cenarion Expedition Rep I started farming Twlight Camps in Silithus for some of the transmog items that sell fairly well. Upon doing so I realized I have been gaining 10 rep per kill towards Cenarion Expedition. I am very interested in obtaining the Title that follows this reputation. So far I have been casually doing the quests in Cenarion Hold and farming the Twlight Camps/Posts and have reached Honored. Over halfway to revered. I believe I only have a small amount of quests left that grant reputation and would like to find out where else I can get reputation? I understand there are certain zones in the BC areas that grant reputation. Which zones are fairly easy to complete for this achievement. Much appreciated.Chronic2 Aug 15
Aug 15 Flying in legion Well, I feel like it's going to take forever to get rep by doing WQ and Emissary's only.. Am I missing a technique? Is there another thing I can do to grind rep and get flying ASAPLuckyypants2 Aug 15
Aug 15 NO FREAKING GUILD PERMISSION TAB No FREAKING GUILD PERMISSION TAB OK, this is incredibly annoying. I have two guilds (one pretty much just for storage). I cannot access guild permissions for either guild since the expansion. WTF is going on? I have members dropping out because NO ONE can access the guild bank (including the guildmaster). THERE IS NO PERMISSION TAB so do NOT tell me to click on the permission tab.Karenruth2 Aug 15
Aug 14 Glory of the Legion Raider Hi all, If there is enough interest, I will be forming a group to do the Glory of the Legion Raider achievements in Nighthold. The focus will be on 'Grand Opening' from Chronomatic Anomaly and 'Burning Bridges' from Krosus. I will gladly do more if people need them, but only once the two achievements mentioned above are completed. Starting at 8pm EST. Tonight, August 14, 2017. If you are on Alliance and want to join this group, feel free to send me a message here, or add me in-game with jonnyonesock#1564. Let's get these done and get our mounts!Biorn0 Aug 14
Aug 14 Spectral Tigers WTB SPECTRAL TIGER (BLUE VERSION) 250K GOLD. WILL PAY TO TRANSFER MOUNT TO MY REALM OR TO TRANSFER GOLD TO YOURS.Yantokle7 Aug 14
Aug 13 feedback on account wide achievements Achievements that require high RNG and take along time to complete like "medic in the zone" and "the wish remover" should be account wide. We can spend time on our other characters working on those achievements while waiting for a dps queue to pop or while we are farming for mats.Kizuna0 Aug 13
Aug 13 The last wrong. I could not find the suggestion forum so I'll leave this here. Blizzard you've effectively righted just about every wrong of cataclysm, but finally the biggest shot to the heart for me remains... Realm first titles... I remember reading the patch notes about how they where to exclusive and the casuals, new, and low tier players couldn't get them. Honestly the only argument I can make for this is simply WoW is an MMO the entire point is to have things other players don't and to strive for the rarest Item, title, gear, etc. That is the only real thing I feel the game is lacking now a days, nothing to strive for that 99% of the population doesn't have, This would be a wonderful start in implementing that! I don't really plan on getting back into PvE, titles won't change that either I just think it would be cool to see that again.Axino0 Aug 13
Aug 12 Herald of Titans - Ally Team Hello guys, Im trying to create a team for the conquist on Ally... I dont have a char on Horda for it... we are already 4 players that met each other with the OpenRaid A group of seven I think is enough because I almost killed the boss in a group of 6 some months ago. My old team have done on another day and I couldnt go :/ 1 tank+2 healers+4dps last time one tank and 4 dps was enough... but I need 2 healers at leastKioredeyes0 Aug 12
Aug 11 Overlord Ma'Gruth What's the trick to this rare? I've been camping the spawnpoint from WoWhead for an hour now without any sight of him. Is there something that needs to be done to trigger his spawn, or a cave somewhere I need to go into to see him? Does he not spawn unless you kill a bunch of other stuff in the area? This is the last rare I need for Jungle Stalker, and trying to figure out if it's just a very long spawn time or if I am doing something wrong. Any help?Secondwind12 Aug 11
Aug 9 Lost progress on achievement Awake the Drakes Oh bravo Blizzard *slow hand clap*. Your maintenance today (August 8th) wiped out all the progress I had made toward the achievement Awake the Drakes. I only needed three more of the individual drakes to complete the achievement; now I will have to go back and start again. Thanks for nothing. I will not be holding my breath for a Blizzard Customer Service rep to get in touch and explain how they will be correcting your grievous omnishambolic fustercluck.Idrissar2 Aug 9
Aug 8 Gladiator achievement question Some of me posting and wondering is knowing that I probably won't be able to get Gladiator given my realm in the Cataclysm arena seasons, however! Before, this achievement was worded to say to earn the Gladiator title at level 80. Now, the achievement is worded to where it says to "Earn the Gladiator title in an Arena season". I personally got Gladiator once back at level 70 (season 4), and I was curious as to the reasoning behind not having past Gladiator seasons count for the achievement. I personally am not looking for any new mounts, I just want the achievement tick itself here. I am pretty certain that I won't get anywhere, but I am curious as to why BC Gladiator titles do not count for this in its current wording.Vathral16 Aug 8
Aug 8 Transfer Character to differant account Hey Guys Wondering what happens to my Achievements if I transfer a character to a different account? Does that character keep his achievements and then share his titles and mounts with the other characters?Blythie2 Aug 8
Aug 7 Soft Hands Achievement Looking for help to knock out the Soft Hands Achievement, tag HighRisk27#1209...unfortunately it's just me so I can't summon, on Ji-Kun so quick attempt at mount.Highriskbr0 Aug 7
Aug 6 GLORY OF THE LEGION RAIDER - NIGHTHOLD GLORY OF THE LEGION RAIDER - NIGHTHOLD EDITION!!! I wil be leading a Glory of the legion raider run! This time we will be doing Nighthold. Here is the Link to subscribe: http://openraid.zergid.com/r/307413 Feel free to ask me any question that you have, about the event :DLanädelrey0 Aug 6
Aug 6 WTB Mythic Gul'dan Mount Run Can pay on windrunner or depending on price I can transfer the gold elsewhere. LF guild with good reputation. Thanks in advance. Blackdahlia#1734Dêathbringer0 Aug 6
Aug 6 Share The Love Looking for 4 others to do Share The Love. Add me: Enzo#12276Enzown1 Aug 6
Aug 6 Herald of the Titans - Horde When: Saturday, August 26, 2017, at 7:00PM EST. If you have a horde herald toon and want the achievement/or willing to help others get the achievement, please send me a friend request: MISER#1251Bolmage0 Aug 6
Aug 5 First Aid Title Could there be a possibility for a Doctor title or something for First Aid? I just thought it would be fun to have.Váuse4 Aug 5
Aug 4 Resilient Victory.. seven years later I completed all of the other steps in october 2010. I have tried forever to get this and it still isn't happening. Anyone interested in trying to put it together this weekend? Main is MM hunter mattyfresh#1110Mattyfresh3 Aug 4
Aug 4 Buying Heavy Junkboxes I'm trying to do the achievement: Insane in the Membrane. So, basically, I'm trying to speed up the process of getting this title, the Insane, and I'd really appreciate it if any who happened to have some on hand would be willing to sell them to me. Please whisper me in-game and we can discuss prices, number of boxes, etc. Or respond here, and I'll message you in game. I thank you all in advance! P.S. I'm playing on the NA servers, and the realm I'm on is Tichondrius.Yusupovv0 Aug 4
Aug 4 LEEROY Can you still get the Leroy Jenkins Achievement in UBRS? ThanksPowerbait2 Aug 4
Aug 4 WTB Naxt Victim(Sentinaxx Bosses) Like the title says, I am looking to secure a couple kills on my remaining bosses to earn the achievement and looking for help to do so. I need the following bosses: Than’otalion I am willing to pay 50kg for each kill, paying with gold on Bleeding Hollow(H) Stormrage(A), Mal'ganis(H), or Korialstrasz(A). You can whisper me in game or add me on realid @ QTONDUTY#1120.Kentonn15 Aug 4
Aug 3 Naxt Victim Naxt Victim - is anyone still pushing this achievement? I left this exploration quest alone and it looks like the drop rate was nerfed while I was focusing on raids/dungeons. I've seen a few posts on the forums by people WTB a portal stone for 50k, but are there other options? I'm buying 20-30 nether portal disruptors per week to get the rare beacons, but I haven't hit a portal stone yet. At 250 nethershards per disruptor I'm missing out on being able to purchase collectibles from Warmage Kath'leen and it's a drag. I'm asking for some suggestions or advice on how to get this done before Legion ends. Thanks for your help!Jaxzyn0 Aug 3
Aug 3 What are some of the hardest Achieves? Input please.Seanspicer19 Aug 3
Aug 3 Ferocious Combatant (2 saddles or 1) Ferocious Combatant is an achievement that rewards a vicious saddle if you either win 100 arena match (3 v 3) or win 40 rated battlegrounds. If I just got my saddle by winning 40 rated battlegrounds, can I get a second saddle on same character, during the same PVP season, by winning 100 arena match this time?Cyberstorm1 Aug 3
Aug 3 Insane in the Membrane Hi all. I'm currently revered with Booty Bay (been playing since 2009, and not yet exalted?!) and was gonna try for Insane in the Membrane achievement. At first i was gonna go for exalted with the goblin factions first, but just read that the achievement requires Bloodsail reputation first, then Steamwheedle, and does not work the other way around. From looking at the comments for this achievement on Wowhead, i have already completed all the quests in stranglethorn Vale, and the thought of having to regrind my way back up from hated to exalted with Booty Bay is making my head spin. I do see that booty Bay rep menu has a checkbox for "At war With" and i assume this allows me to attack Booty Bay NPCs, but i'm not sure what else it does. So i figured I'd ask and see what is the best course of action.Warwrath1 Aug 3
Aug 1 Battle Master Hi, My main character is my Horde Warlock but I use to main an Alliance Paladin. I need to achieve Frost Wolf Perfection in AV to complete the AV achievements. My Alliance Paladin has Storm Pike Perfection which is the Alliance version. From speaking to the GMs my Paladin's Storm Pike Perfection wont count to my Warlocks Battle Master title as it is broken into 2 different achievements (Horde and Alliance) If I transfer my Paladin to Horde I would lose the achievement as my Paladin hasn't completed the Horde Version. So my question is if I transfer my Warlock to Alliance does my Paladin achievement count towards my would be alliance Warlock to complete it for me? Thanks in advance.Blythie3 Aug 1
Jul 31 Obtaining Legion Mounts in Next Xpac What legion mounts do you think will: 1. Be harder to obtain next expac 2. Be easier to obtain next xpac 3. Be unobtainable next xpac I've only been seriously mount collecting this xpac so I've been neglecting a lot of the Legion mounts in favor of farming the old ones. However, it occurred to me that some of the Legion mounts may be harder to obtain or completely unobtainable if I don't do them now. For those of you that have been at this over multiple xpacs, which legion mounts do you think I should be worried about right now?Jonaingo3 Jul 31
Jul 31 Naxt Victim Looking to buy or trade for someone to help spawn Illisthyndria for the Naxt Victim achievement. I have the stones for Skulguloth and XilliousDarksage1 Jul 31
Jul 31 Highmaul Coliseum I am looking to find other people interested in obtaining the toys and titles associated with winning Highmaul Coliseum. I will be looking into the minimum required number of people so that when we have that, we can set something up. There are a few requirements that must be obliged. This link will provide the bare-bones info, and even though it's dated, the "Gaining Access" section is still applicable. http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-guides/502826-highmaul-coliseum.html One important thing to note, not mentioned in the article, because it was unnecessary at the time: YOU MUST BE LEVEL 100 Things like unlocking a level 3 sanctum can be done by collecting bones on a higher level, but the character entering the coliseum must be 100. Ideally, to make this process smooth, you will have 2 characters with a level 3 sanctum that are level 100. One character will be your win character and one will be your scrap character. Since winning the event makes you ineligible to enter again, you will need a second character that will continue entering to assist the other raid members. In total you would need 100 bones on your win character and 100 bones for every other raid member that also needs a win on your scrap character. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please drop a comment and a battletag. I assume it will take some time to get enough people to make this happen so please be patient with the process. I will continue to check this post and edit updates as necessary. Unless otherwise stated, this post will remain open because the achievement hasn't been completed yet. Geray#1527Geray25 Jul 31
Jul 30 Firelands Bucket List Achievement Solo For those who are familiar or don't know about the achievement, you must spawn Shannox in FL and kite him to five specific locations in order to complete the achievement. So basically I've been following the simple strategy pf kiting Shannox while mounted. However, when I am too far away from him, I will automatically be teleported (with a loading screen) right in front of him. Ripface will then stun me permanently and damages me until I am dead. I've watched Youtube vids of other people soloing this achievement and yet they don't seem to be encountering this problem. I've tried to keep a fair distance from him when kiting but his pet still manages to stun me and I have no way of escaping it. Am I missing something?Krogore19 Jul 30
Jul 29 Firelands anyone else having trouble finding a 6 man for the "Glory of the firelands raider"?Aljenslurp6 Jul 29
Jul 26 Herald of the Titans - Mon July 17th @ 9 EST Hello all, As the title says, I am looking for 1-2 more DPS for a Herald of the Titans. The group is going Monday the 17th. If you are interested, please respond to this post with the following: Class: Spec: Item level: Btag: *Please, if you are interested, make sure that you have the appropriate enchants, gems, food, flasks, etc. *Alliance side run. Thank youRd10 Jul 26
Jul 25 new player flying in dreanor after 100boost like the title says i want to get flying in dreanor, im horde and trying to get the Youll get caught up in the....frostfire achievement, i got the foothold in a savage land quest done and now im stuck i cant find the seige of bladespire citadel quest anywhere, no npc's are anywhere that point me to that direction, what do i need to do to have those pop up?Spacepimp2 Jul 25
Jul 24 Glory of the legion hero My druid is trying to get the "glory of the legion hero" achievement, has 7 left to do. I read up on the one I was tackling next, made a group, and waited about 15 minutes without a single person wanting to join the group to do the achievement, so I decided to do a raid, and boom, all kinds of people there. Was it just a slow day, or do people not care at all about that achievement/mount/appearance? Most are simple enough to slip in to an instance we're already doing, but not all of them are. Does anyone have some useful advice for how to round up people who need these achievements, too?Marnemon5 Jul 24
Jul 23 How do I achieve? I desire to achieve the achievements that allow me to achieve what I need to achieve in order to see what I have achieved based on what was achieved.Delmirash0 Jul 23
Jul 23 Rare Mounts Discord! Greetings! I am currently building up a Discord channel where people can come and work together for rare mounts, such as: Aeonaxx, TLPD, Long-Forgotten Hippogryph, Poseidus, and the Uldum Camel, and maybe more. Many people are out there camping, but miss that moment because they're on the wrong realm or they're lacking information. Please feel free to come join. It's still a work in progress. https://discord.gg/VpQHB7ZPetraen2 Jul 23
Jul 22 Miner's Hat of the Deep and Amani Dragonhawk Miner's Hat of the Deep and Amani Dragonhawk (tcg mount) for sale, got both these items for sale. For the right price I'm willing to let them go :D.Pmthecashman1 Jul 22
Jul 20 The Prestige The achievement to unlock the first wartorn artifact appearance.. is it account wide? If I grind this on my pvp toon will it unlock the appearence on my other toons artifact weapons?Ghost2 Jul 20
Jul 20 Arsenal: Warglaives of Azzinoth Hello, I'm a first time poster to the forums so if this is not the right place, I apologize in advance for that. I had submitted an ingame ticket about an issue and was told to post on the forums about the issue, but was not told specifically where, so I guess I'll just post it here. ------------------- I have a question regarding the new item added in 7.2.5, Arsenal: Warglaives of Azzinoth. From what I understand, this is awarded to you if you defeat Illidan Stormrage during BC Timewalking while having the achievement "Warglaives of Azzinoth" on any character on your account. I have an issue with the criteria for this achievement. I own both the Main Hand and the Off Hand Warglaives on my hunter (Orcestra-Gorefiend), but because he cannot actually wield the weapons, I do not actually have the achievement "Warglaives of Azzinoth", even though I do own the set. My question is, am I really being asked to farm them again on toons that can actually wield them just so I can unlock the transmog? It took me quite a few years to obtain them in the first place, so I believe that is quite an unreasonable expectation. Perhaps the achievement could be modified to include simply killing Illidan while having the Warglaives in your bags? I know it's a complicated issue, and very specific, but I hate to miss out on the opportunity to finally use the Warglaives just because of this technicality. Thanks for your time, and for any insight you can grant me! Sincerely, a loyal customerIamgroot6 Jul 20
Jul 20 Alli LF Herald of Titans Group Hey Guys I'd like to get Herald with this DK right here. :) I can go either Blood or Unholy and had a guildie run me through 25 man Ulduar so almost all my gear is 226 or so, just got heirloom cape/trink that needs replacing. I don't have absolute BiS yet but working on that and gemming/flasks/food/etc. Hoping to find a group to gear with or try the achievement with. Heard the actual fight is not that bad but I'll get more prepped if I have to. Any tips/suggestions appreciated as well.Nirakka0 Jul 20
Jul 18 LFM Show Me Your Moves I'm looking to complete this on 10N, not 25H like that other thread has. I'm available all weekend and I have capped characters on both alliance and horde. Triet#1743Danvash23 Jul 18
Jul 18 Selling mythic 15+ carries Hello, we are a group of 925+ raiders and we are looking to help YOU get your mythic 15 key done for the week so that you see that nice 930 loot on Tuesday, for a small price of course. We accept WoW gold only and we accept gold from most servers. Prices vary depending on the affixes for the week, but we do try to be the cheapest among any others offering this service. You can bring your own key or we can provide one for you. Each player in the group has a raider.io score of at least 2400, we do offer KSM carries as well. If interested add bigjohn#11669Bîgjohn1 Jul 18
Jul 18 That's Val'sharah Folks! ... bug? hey all. i've been trying to get this achieve, and that last part i have left is "All Nightmare Long" criteria for it. I've ran around Val'sharah looking for anymore quests and haven't found a single one. I even got the "Explore Val'sharah" quest while doing so. Please help :'( . Thank you!Scowty4 Jul 18
Jul 17 Leveling Discord Server (2000 member update) Hey guys, I don't like leveling alone and I've struggled finding people to dungeon with or quest with while leveling. I created this Discord in January so that it could act as a central hub to find other players to level with. Its used for both EU and NA. It's organized so it's properly accessible for players of all locations and levels. https://discord.gg/ACfSmPf All you do is post in the level bracket corresponding to the character you're playing. The more people who are in this discord, the better this system will work. GoodluckSarahlouise1 Jul 17
Jul 14 LF Herald of the Titans run LF Herald of The Titans group. Have a fully geared level 80 DPS (Frost) DK. I am looking for a run and know the fight well. My level 80 is on another account (On the same Bnet) but here is the link to the profile https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/dathremar/bordelli If i find a team i will activate sub straight away and finish gems/enchants. Appart from that my gear is almost BIS Tag: Bobbydigital#1372 CheersBlant2 Jul 14
Jul 13 Please allow us to re-earn missing items! 2 You have given much back and I thank you! such as: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/15889489126 and https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20353205431 Original posts for reference, Blizzard you have responded to these posts and returned to us many things from the 5.3 items to the Theramore Fireworks etc... with player requests you have given back all the event toys from pre the toy box being released in MoP Giving players a way to earn then or in some cases simply buy them...which is great to have players earn them as it add something else in the game to do, the one toy which becomes two when learned, Gnomeregan-pride for the Alliance and Darkspear-pride for the Horde, I personally have 431 toys and its half the reason I play the game, the toy hunt, there are $600 dollars toys you have to buy with real money that I may never have but that's not the same as simply something being removed. Please blizzard give us a way to earn these back! With much love, SpiecherAttumen0 Jul 13