Professions

Feb 9 Professions resources on the web In this thread, we'll create a good old-fashioned pile of links to resources on the web that are specific to professions in World of Warcraft. As you make suggestions of great websites that fit that description, I'll return to this first post and add your links (so long at they are germane). I'll start us off with these: WoWhead Professions Guides Alchemy Blacksmithing Enchanting Engineering Herbalism Inscription Jewelcrafting Leatherworking Mining Skinning Tailoring ----- Archaeology Cooking First Aid Fishing Now it's your turn!Kaivax41 Feb 9
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Professions forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss professions with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
8h Switching Profs now or 8.0? I'm going to switch From Leather working and skinning to Mining and engineering for BFA. I know they're changing the scale from 1-800 to 1-100. I have a ton of mats on hand, but making the Warlords recipes only took me to 30 before greying out on the PTR. I should be able to get to 640 or so on live, and the numbers don't seem to match. I figure mining will be much easier, but will I need more or less mats for engineering once 8.0 hits? I don't have the mats on hand to experiment too much on the PTR or beta.Blammo6 8h
10h Felhide Location Someone posted the loc for the herbalism one, anyone have the loc for the felhide one? presumably someone has found it. if u do post it here for all of us skinner brosGohomebrah25 10h
13h Enchanting: Greater Celestial Essence Vendor? So my tooltip is telling me GCE is sold by 4 merchants for 12g a piece. Anyone know where these vendors are?Sabøteur2 13h
22h BoA Gathering Mats, Stop With BoP Ones Blizzard in case you didn't notice? Gathering professions are not fun. Starting with Mists of Pandaria you introduced motes and spirits of harmony, which were fine in that they dropped from enemies if you didn't have a gathering profession, or could be planted on our little farms. But then in Warlords of Draenor, we started seeing BoP mats that could only be obtained via the gathering skills which made it essential now for every character to have one gathering and one production profession. Aside from the annoyance of leveling gathering professions, there's also the roleplaying factor to consider. Before gathering became essential for every character you had, my hunter that I'm posting this on for example was an goblin engineer and a transmutation alchemist, playing into the idea of being a mad scientist who also doesn't like to lower himself to the menial labor of gathering materials himself. That's what chumps and hired goons (aka alts) are for. Skinning, mining, and herbalism are essential of course, but really it would be much more practical to have the rare mats that come from these professions that are BoP (Such as the bloods of Sargeras in Legion, and whatever is coming in BFA) be BoA from the get-go. This way, and especially due to the gathering skills having different ranked tiers for each material you can gather, you only need to level up the gathering professions on one toon per faction if you play both sides, and can devote less time to grinding these skills and more to the ones that actually produce goods.Greevix5 22h
23h Engineering - Piloted Combat Mode Why is it so hard to get the PCO part for the module. I have run Ogrimar every week for about 6 months now and it just doesn't drop from the Iron Juggernaught. All the other parts were easy enough to get and the ones that needed a kill had 100%, or from the very first run. I have looked all over, and have seen many complain about this part's crappy drop rate. And I have seen a few state that it dropped on the first or second run they did. But come on Bliizard, the RNG for this piece shouldn't be so poor that the drop rate is 0.0001%. This leads me to ask if some accounts, or some characters, are bugged since some items that should drop after a reasonable number of runs just don't.Holimoly7 23h
1d Make Gathering Profs Secondary Just wanna make this suggestion, please move mining, herbalism, and skinning to secondary so they don't take up a profession slot. In current design, you either run only one useful profession (except for tailoring/enchanters) or you have one "support" profession and one real one. Back in the day, in the original design, I understood why you didn't want everyone and their mother to be a gatherer; there were only so many nodes and if you made them respawn fast enough to support the entire player base then people'd just camp out individual spawns. Those days are over, personal loot/nodes are possible, and shared nodes are already a thing. The only time it could turn into a competition is skinning, but making that tap-specific would solve it in most contexts. This would make playing around with professions a lot less punishing, and allow everyone the opportunity to produce raw materials for whatever they want. You could also start making professions use a greater variety of material (chain cloaks from Tailoring with ore, herb infused metals, whatever, blizzard is way more advanced at coming up with random crap than I am). The fact that to this day, I have a gather slave (as do most people I know) just feels really out-of-date compared to most games. It's just an inconvenience for the sake of... what, reducing supplies in the market? As if all players would gather everything they see? Even on gather toons I usually skip the nodes unless there's something specific I want or nothing better to do. Not like everyone's out fishing all the time just because everyone can, or creating some sort of massive overflow of fish in the market.Stabatros17 1d
1d 2ndProfessions need to be sever wide I just had to post this idea i hope a dev can see this then be enlighten! This post is from another poster! Posted by Firechristie My Idea would benefit us all the basis of this is to have cooking and all the recipes sever wide so alts and lower level toons help prepare for old content and current. I know cooking makes decent gold but you have to put in the work for profit . And this is the most important secondary that needs to be improved! By improved i mean more people will us it and feel one they have done it instead of grinding it over on alt after alt. With food recipes sever wide all will feel more accomplishment because they have the items they need on lets say old content raid night rather then having to move alt to alt for food needed for their class. Making fishing for every toon to be able to fish any where and that was a genius idea and it worked wonders for the minor profession, why not make the old content rods heirlooms so we can look good again fishing, or at least xmog them so we can have a golden or a Tuskar rod again on our current max rod!. Archaeology would benefit the most you would be able to feel progression on any and all mains/ alts while trying to grind that one items you were trying to get for every. There is no downside to this, its helps the people with families and jobs have a feel of progression while they grind out this minor professions when they have time in between raids and team pvp. I don't see any down side, it really would prompt more people to use the professions and i would feel, i think we all will feel better that we dont have to repeat MoP and WoD cooking over and over, the heirlooms on the old content poles is genius!Ishtásonda0 1d
1d Engineering Pains Isn't it about time to allow engineers to actually enjoy their profession again? Having an odds on chance of killing yourself with half of your inventions hardly seems worthwhile. Add to this the fact that engineering is in and of itself a massive gold sink, and you've got cause to at least raise a brow. Where's the balance issue with it, exactly? If we were creating these super overpowered devices left and right I could maybe understand, but uh... we're not.Stereoninja3 1d
1d question on bfa professions im gonna main a toon with herb/mining in bfa do i have to level my alt who is jc/alch to 120 to be able to feed him mats for bfa gems and flasks?Chucklez2 1d
1d Glyph Suggestions The people want more options, please list your suggestions here and hopefully, HOPEFULLY we get them come BFA. Glyph of Ascendance (for Enhancement), which would give us back the old animations back from Mist of Pandaria, at least for the very first Stormstrike cast.Lardaz2 1d
1d Gathering in Legion harder? Clue needed Pls. I need mats to start enchanting on an alt and figured I would use tailoring items. With this mage, nearby mobs are Lvl 60, dropping wool and silk cloth. Instance mobs drop Cataclysm cloth (Shadowfang Keep). Do I need to level a new char at the same rate as Enchanting to get appropriate level mats? Where may I gather linen cloth when mobs are scaling? Returning since the start of WoD...Isidis4 1d
1d Mining to 800 What is up with this? I rushed every other profession (skinning was a JOKE) in prep for 8.0, and Mining has taken me hours to get from ~600-775, and now it seems like only Seams get me skill ups. What's possibly worse is that my miner is a Highmountain Tauren and I don't know if his +15 is affecting that or not, but he needs to get to 815! There's not enough time to wait for the Darkmoon Faire multiple times, so what am I supposed to do here? I don't see seams lasting all the way to 815 either as Leystone Seams have already hit yellow. PS: I have seen years old posts regarding this and saying to get all the things to rank 3, but I don't see the rank increases affecting the skillups in any way, shape, or form. Skinning was all Rank 0-1 and everything was still orange until 800.Frozenclaws1 1d
1d More control for Jewelcrafters i understand they gave us gem chips in legion but almost every other crafting profession has little to no RNG in it. "Farm x amount of herbs for this flask" as an example, but for JC you can prospect 1000s and 1000s of gold worth of ore and not get what you need. id like to see a possible way to mine for specific gem colors as a JC or something to help lower the RNG, i know the gem chips help but i honestly didnt feel it to be that big of a help. its hard to want to do certain professions when prof. like Enchanting and Alchemy are so cut and dry for what you need/time to farm for certain recipes.Kikkapoo9 1d
1d Looking For Herb Vendor will pay 450 Gold Title says it all, Herb vendor does not want to spawn in my garrison because the angry dwarf scares it away willing to pay for itWorgfang3 1d
2d RARE! WTS: Recipe Thistle Tea This is arguably the rarest cooking recipe in the game. All the way back in 2004, this BoE recipe was obtained from a discontinued rogue only alliance quest, Klaven's Tower, that required 70 lockpicking. I'm looking to sell to any serious completionists or collector of discontinued items. I also understand that this recipe can't be learned and is only meant to be a collectors items. If interested, add me on BNet: Seki#1199 SERIOUS BUYERS ONLYRayfe2 2d
2d Underlight Angler I got it already on another toon last year, but ive been trying to get it a second time for this toon (mainly at Jandvik), but it feels like the luminous pearl will never drop. On my first character i got it with less than 10 pools,but now ive fished around 100 (i thnk) and i got so tired. Why couldnt blizzard create a quest so we could have less or none RNG in this last step? I mean, the differences are so huge, from less than 10 pools to around 100Nerva0 2d
3d Saving Mats for BfA Sorry if this has been posted before! Over the past few months I've been saving my crafting regents so that when BfA launches I can use them for my professions. I've heard from numerous people that after the launch I might not be able to use those materials...? Materials like Leystone Ore, Blood of Sargeras, Fox Flower, etc. My question is should I be saving these in my bank and wait for the launch of BfA to see what they are exactly doing with professions? Should I just work on professions now? Will they be resetting the professions back to 0 if so I don't want to put all that work in and waste my materials for nothing. Please Help :-) Thanks!Orwahi4 3d
3d Best Class for a Gatherer in BFA? I currently have a troll druid that is my gatherer, but I'm considering changing it up depending on what is most optimal. What are your suggestions for a class/spec for pure gathering (Herb/Mining - no skinning) come launch of BFA. Keep in mind the following variables that may affect your decision: 1. War Mode bonuses / flagging for pvp (being Rogue, and to a lesser degree druid - but no vanish) 2. Sky Golem mount 3. Dk/Pally passive mount speed 4. Highmountain/Tauren mining/herbing passive speed buff 5. If the items that allow gathering while mounted work for BFA 6. Spec for class. E.g. if tank/heal becomes valuable to the gathering role Thanks in advance!Beerhaus2 3d
3d Drop Skinning-LW 4 Eng-LW? So, I'm probably main-ing this toon for BFA, might go priest (but I digress). Currently I am working on Legion level Skinning/LW. But I'm wondering, if I should go engineer/LW. Back in the day I was mine/eng on this toon. But after I came back during legion I thought I'd give LW a try for transmog purposes mostly. I'm not worried about being profitable for the most part. I can earn enough through a variety of means to fund my gold needs for the most part. So I'm not looking to be the next Trade Prince. While I think Eng/LW would be more directly useful to this character than skinning/LW. I am a little hesistant because of availability of leather on my servers AH tends to be lower than say mining/herb mats. Thoughts? Should I go ahead and drop skinning to pick up Eng? or something else?Lunarplop6 3d
3d add ons still legal? Hi! new player here, are add ons still usable or legal? if so, how may I download them? thanks!Moomudafuka3 3d
4d Mounting made EASY?!!! Finally just completed this quest (seriously, check the tips in Wowhead regarding food...massive help). This quest is, without any doubt whatsoever in my mind, the WORST quest WoW has ever dreamed up. I genuinely hope whoever the sadistic son-of-a-murloc who thought this up AND the kodo-butt-hair who approved it are not only fired, but lose all that they hold dear in this life. Video games are supposed to be fun and entertaining. Sure there are some who like the game to be "challenging". And that option should totally be available. But it should be just that.....OPTIONAL. I don't play to be challenged. Dealing with the idiots by which I'm surrounded irl is challenging enough.Orrun67 4d
4d Fishing WQ Variety Guess I'll post this here instead of Quest forum... For what seems like the past 2 weeks, I think I've seen a total of 3 different fishing WQ available. Not saying there were gaps of nothing... it just seems to be rotating between the same 3. In particular, it seems to be rotating between Huge Mossgill & Huge Cursed Queenfish.... back and forth, back and forth. Seriously... something is wrong with the way they're being picked. I just want to finish out the dang "fishing around the isles" quest before the xpac ends... i've been stuck at like 17 of 20 forever. Why are some so rare? It makes no sense.Greef1 4d
5d Need help (stuck/confused). 741 LW Hello. I had 600 LW and 1 skinning going into Legion. I leveled to 110 and got skinning up a bit to like 387 now. I've done every profession quest for LW ahead of time and now I've started to go from 605 - 800. This was going fine as I made the 765 and 785 gear. However, now I'm at 741 LW and everything has gone yellow. From what I can tell looking at guides the professsions quests that I already completed (god I hated that mount quest at the end) I should have gotten some rank 1, 815 patterns already. I can NOT find anything in my book though to craft. I can't use any of the rank 2 patterns from Ranid Glowerglow in Dalaran because I don't have any of the rank one patterns. Can someone please explain to me what is going on? Is this all bugged out cause I did my professions quests before leveling my profession? Is there some other patterns I get first? I thought once you hit 740 the 815 gear was suppose to be craftable. Edit: I saw that this Stalriss Dawnrunner on the edge of Suramar supposedely sold rank one patterns for 815 gear so I finally managed to find them but no they do not offer me any patterns. Is there a mantditory progress necessary in the Suramar quest chain to get 815 LW patterns? I don't see why the two should be related and I've certainly never gotten a profession quest to go see this Stalruss Dawnrunner. I've barely started Suramar, but that shouldn't be gating me from level my profession... this is frustrating.Stratous7 5d
5d Is enchanting useless for making gold? Switched to enchanting to make some gold. Disenchanted greens that sell to the vendor for around 25g. Got 2 arkhana dust for each, which only sell for 7g a piece on the auction. Purples go for around 60g to a vendor, and chaos crystals sell for around 60g on the auction house. Is disenchanting not useful for making gold? Should I switch back to mining/herbalism?Luangta3 5d
5d Boar rib farming? Can someone help me out with the best place for boar rib farming. (Trying to get my cooking up before i level anymore) Currently a level 42 palidanGreymanecala5 5d
5d I'm just happy to go fishing again With all the class change drama and the world is ending posts, I'm just over here excited for some more fishin! Shout outs to my fellow fishermen/Women!Randybear2 5d
5d Best Profession for Gold? Returning player. Coming back to play some more and level some alts before the expansion hits, and I'm wondering what's good for gold nowadays?Versed11 5d
5d Profession boost Mornin Folks. How are we today? Feelin better myself. Question for you guys. The whole raise your character to lv 60, then boost and get the whole profession incentive thing. Worth it? Not Worth it? Your thoughts guys. Thank you.Tmfcharlie7 5d
5d Would crafting be smart in BFA Say I took LW on my monk and skinning,if I were fast enough to 120 and could get ahold of 355ilvl craftables would that net more than just sticking to gathering? I want to focus on one character for gold making in the beginning but I'm having trouble deciding. I've never done crafting before so itd ne my first time. I imagine cooking and fishing will be good secondaries. Otherwise I was thinking herbalism/alchemy or mining.Lemonroll5 5d
5d Can you teach me how to play the AH? I understand the concept of buying low and selling high, I have a small (5k) amount of start up gold. Is there anyone out there who would just be willing to teach me the tricks of the trade?Vaeric15 5d
5d no longer getting first aid quests a while back after being interrupted by the first aid quests one too many times I abandoned it to make room in the quest log and deleted the item. first aid quests no longer seem to drop for me, it's been 1 maybe 2 months? any ideas/fixes? ************************************************************ EDIT: I likely figured this out ... I didn't realize that the quest drop was location dependent. Over time I've developed patterns for questing, do the easy quick quests, skip the others. I don't think I've noticed this until now. I've probably unknowingly excluded certain drops because of this. ************************************************************Zahruk12 5d
6d Old Transmute CDs Can we drop the daily cooldown on old Transmutes? It's not going to hurt anybody being able to make some primal airs for the Hunter t5 belt xmog for instance. At some point the profession team decided it made sense to remove the CD on Arcanite bars. It's about time to drop the CD on the rest as well. It will help stimulate the transmog economy and actually give people reasons to get out and farm old materials.Swatches2 6d
6d Underlight Angler BoA please Could you please make the Underlight Angler BoA? Fishers everywhere would rejoice. We sunk a lot of time into a fishing pole to be locked to one character. Thanks! #FreeTheAnglerDeimøs3 6d
6d Professions & Class Fantasy Greetings Forum Folks, I am trying to decide something and thought I'd reach out for more opinions. I want to have Inscription and Alchemy on either my Mage or Shaman. I can't decide which of those professions would fit the class fantasy better. I kind of feel like a mage would be making potions and what not and a Shaman would perhaps be doing scribe work. I'm not really sure what a scribe would be like though, most of the trainers and NPCs seem Mage like. The Alchemy trainers seem mostly like regular folks. What do you guys think!?Grizz5 6d
Jun 16 What do I do with Restored Artifacts? What do I do with Restored Artifacts in Legion? Where is the Vendor?Mith9 Jun 16
Jun 14 Goblin or Gnomish Engineering What route should I take? Goblin or Gnomish? Thank youDoggler7 Jun 14
Jun 14 LF Blacksmith on Area 52 So i apologize if this is supposed to go somewhere else but I have been searching for a Blacksmith willing to craft the Plate Leggo Belt about a week now and I never seem catch someone willing to craft it. Now yes theres some on the AH but it costs way too much for me to justify paying 70k gold minimum so I gathered the mats I could myself and wanna spend 25k on the remaining soulbound Mats. Sadly I can't make the belt myself so I hope to find someone who wish to make it for me. All I need from you is the Leggo BS crafting item and the 65 bloods for 25k. Message me on discord or bnet if you are interested in making some gold! Bnet: cyberwarrior#1116 Discord: korcron#4502Pallycron1 Jun 14
Jun 14 Disconnect after 1-2hrs of farming Not 100% sure where this goes but think it goes here. I am getting a little frustrated over the fact that I use to be able to sit here and farm ore or herbs for 6 hrs straight back in wrath with no issue other than competition. Now since Legion has his I can't go 2hrs without hitting some wall where if I'm in flight form or on a flying mount I get disconnected after 30-60sec of farming herbs on my druid and the only way to keep from dc'ing and keep farming is to run around in stag form or run around in cat form to keep farming. This especially happens after 1hr of farming starlight rose which is the most annoying thing every. I can farm 300-400 of other herbs where as I can only farm 100-150 if I'm lucky of starlight rose. I'm writing this wondering if anyone else is having this issue or not.Catform3 Jun 14
Jun 14 Make Minor professions account wide Its a idea that can help us all and in ways like they are making pvp ranks account wide. if the minor professions do go account wide it helps with all food recipes you have earned allow you to make them on alts when needed for raids less time consuming, finding rares for archeology funner and able to get with all toons rather then a repeat them over and over for random luck. they made fishing for all toons to be able to fish any where instead of zones, why not have the fishing poles we have on our other toons usable as heirlooms because old ones found and rep ones from old world content or even xmog-able for fishing rods so we can see then in game again, this not that i hate them and you take the word fix as they are not working right , its a suggestion as to wow minor professions great again lol. my idea would help us all not take the "fun" out of them. If they made this idea of mine in game more people would enjoy them more and look forward to the mats and recipes that are found more valuable to all max and even twinks toons to be able to provide for encounters they find in game. right now they are under rated that is why they took out 1st aid because it was useless and no one used since vanilla and are trying to get more people to use the concept of bandages and things that 1st aid had and turn it into what they thought the potential could be or could have been. My point is if they implanted my idea it could and would benefit us all in many ways, with no real down side besides us using them minor professions often on more toons.Ishtásonda0 Jun 14
Jun 14 Make minor profession account wide its a idea that can help us all and in ways like they are making pvp ranks account wide. if the minor professions do go account wide it helps with all food recipes you have earned allow you to make them on alts when needed for raids less time consuming, finding rares for archeology funner and able to get with all toons rather then a repeat them over and over for random luck. they made fishing for all toons to be able to fish any where instead of zones, why not have the fishing poles we have on our other toons usable as heirlooms because old ones found and rep ones from old world content or even xmog-able for fishing rods so we can see then in game again, this not that i hate them and you take the word fix as they are not working right , its a suggestion as to wow minor professions great again lol. my idea would help us all not take the "fun" out of them. If they made this idea of mine in game more people would enjoy them more and look forward to the mats and recipes that are found more valuable to all max and even twinks toons to be able to provide for encounters they find in game. right now they are under rated that is why they took out 1st aid because it was useless and no one used since vanilla and are trying to get more people to use the concept of bandages and things that 1st aid had and turn it into what they thought the potential could be or could have been. My point is if they implanted my idea it could and would benefit us all in many ways, with no real down side besides us using them minor professions often on more toons.Ishtásonda0 Jun 14
Jun 13 Relearning Professions in Legion I've read you can relearn professions in Legion after switching from them. Is this only Legion Profession recipes/ranks or is it all recipes. It sounds like only Legion recipies which is a rip off for 1000 gold. Anyone have any more information?Tanrith24 Jun 13
Jun 13 Professions Getting the Shaft AGAIN? Crafting professions have been dead for the past five months since 7.3.5 was released without any new patterns. Now it looks like the situation will continue with the release of BfA in August. Currently in the Beta, Leatherworkers for example, will be able to craft two pieces of item level 385 gear which is equivalent to mythic raid gear. Sounds great, right? The problem is the gear is BoP and, worst yet, the scarcer mats are also BoP and they only drop from dungeons and raid bosses. So what ever happened to the idea of letting the crafting professions be an alternative to raiding?Timetrvlr13 Jun 13
Jun 13 Can't level my professions past 600? I've been to the trainer in stormshield ashran for both tailoring and enchanting, and they dont' teach me anything to level past 600+ anyone know what i gotta do to level them past 600?Ferfykins6 Jun 13
Jun 12 Engi gun enchants or Scribe Contracts/Tomes? Greetings. Trying to decide what my profession will be for BfA. Right now I have scribe cause I like it and the contracts sound sick. But with Engineering able to make guns, as well as scopes and bullet 'enchants'. I was wondering which would be best. I prefer to just run one main at a time. No switching or shuffling about mats. Just one characters with whatever is best suited to boost itself. Any and all help is much appreciated!Sylvae6 Jun 12
Jun 12 Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza question Are you supposed to always fish up Speckled Tastyfish if you fish in a pool? Today I fished up 5 Battered Footlockers (or whatever the STV equivalent is) in pools during the competition. I got footlockers instead of, not in addition to, the competition fish.Vizer2 Jun 12
Jun 11 AH Addons So which auction house addon is everyone using? I'm currently trying Auctioneer but its giving some crazy prices. I've been scanning the ah daily for the last week and it's still nuts. Wasnt sure if TSM still worked since blizz took down the AH web access and mobile app?Nytis5 Jun 11
Jun 11 Engineering Please bring back the option of letting Engineers deconstruct mechanical mobs for crafting materials. It shouldn't net you more mining materials than pure mining, but it should get you a chance at mining materials and unique engineering related materials.Shemonic7 Jun 11
Jun 11 Card of Omens stacks Hi Blizz I know ur busy and all with the expansion, but if u could push that magic button and make omen cards stack to 200 instead of 20 that would be awesome. Yes i would love an auto or a mass card opener but i can hope for that later. Not that mailing thousands of cards a week in stacks of 20 is annoying or anything but maybe just maybe 200 would make life slightly easier. tyty SessSesshomiroth1 Jun 11