Professions

Sep 23, 2011 Weaponsmith Specialization? Are blacksmiths still able to learn the patterns for items such as the Lionheart Executioner ? If so where? My BS learned it, but since then they have been removed as far as I know. With the transform thing in the next major patch, I wanted to see if I could drop swordsmith for axesmith since there's not many if any 2h swords worth using.Icanbeabear1 Sep 23, 2011
Sep 23, 2011 I need to blow stuff up As a goblin engineer this xpac has been disappointing in term of ordinance.I`m still using saronite bombs,Global Thermal Sapper Charge and cobalt frag bomb.Anyone hoping for new stuff in 4.3?Arcanejane1 Sep 23, 2011
Sep 23, 2011 @ People who use Auctionator Please learn to take at least a minute to look before you post. Just had Stormvine on my server drop from `50g per stack to 25g per stack because someone posted a stack of 12 very cheap and then a farmed puts up 120+ stacks for the same price per herb.Kraineth19 Sep 23, 2011
Sep 23, 2011 warboots of mighty lords hello all i have not been able to find anybody to make these boots on my server -borean tundra -if anyone can make for me please send me message or mail. i have all mats but orbs and have 2000 gold to pay thanks for helpParagem0 Sep 23, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 Blacksmith Specialization Plans I've been digging all over for information on when the weaponsmithing plans might be coming back. With transmogrification coming out with 4.3 I was hoping to be able to use my personally favorite weapon ever in the game (Lionheart Executioner) but I can't. It's bop and even if i did have the plans for it, from what i've read about on the bug forums, I wouldn't even be able to use it if I could make it. It's been over 9 months since anyone last posted about this, and from what I could find, you've never commented on this issue ever. Please I beg you to bring back these plans for transmorgrification.Splatterpuss1 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 Tagging herbs like leather You know how they made it where if you start skinning it will tag so no one else can skin it say if they had bonus skinning etc. well they should also do this with herbs since I'm sure myself and many other people are sick of Tauren druids running in and stealing your herbs. I know it's a racial but that should just be used to get herbs faster not to steal someone else's herb that they are gathering!!! If you see someone herbing don't steal itToons4 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 Tailoring Did a quick search and didn't find anything recent... Is there a reason why the tailoring bonus isn't standardized like all the other professions (+80 Prime stat) ? Seems like it could be easy to do... either tweak the cloak embroidery, or the leg embroidery, or even a combination of both to give the +80. Roostir1 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 Arch and Mages Considering the traveling required to actually do archeology, I think it's about time that mages gat the ability to "scroll" their teleport spells and sell them. Mages make a little scratch and archeology loses some of its more annoying quality.Errolyn3 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 Dreamcloth I just noticed that Tailors can only make 6 Dreamcloth a week, and the new Firelands recipe that I need requires 8 Dreamcloth. That means there's no way a Tailor can make it with one set of cool downs. That must be annoying.Feythylan8 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 [suggestion] Accessible Rune Edge model http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/12779 Really nice looking Horde Axe. It'd be nice to have it back in the rotation of available models. With transmogrification coming in, this model would be pretty nice looking on a fury warrior or DK. It seems the only way to get this model still is if your alliance...Jakkorazi0 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 Archaeology, fishing, cooking, first aid... I think it would be great if after leveling all of the said professions on one toon, they come automatically to your other toons. Main professions, such as enchanting, skinning, etc., seem worth the work for me on every toon. But after leveling the secondary ones... I without a doubt won't be willing to do them on more than one toon.Finkleton4 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 So I have 525 mining Hey everyone, I have 525 mining and need something for my other profession (currently JC but it's low enough where I wouldn't mind dumping it). I have at most a few hundred gold to spend leveling a profession so I'd like something profitable. Ideas? Edit: I'm thinking about getting into raiding soon as well. So what would be most profitable/beneficial for that?Ävêngèr7 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 Titanium spawns Was there a nerf to titanium spawns that i didn't read about. Cant seem to find much of it anymore on a reasonably low population server.Nephî5 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 new idea for profesions for 4.3 ok I have been thinking about something for a bit and came up with a solution. first the basis for my idea is the new pvp gear system. conquest honor tradeskill. new season comes out conquest moves to honor honor moves to tradeskill crafted and we get a new set of conquest. I think this system is great and would like to see a simalar thing with pve gear this would solve severl current gear problems new raid tier comes out example t13 comes out for valor t12 goes to jp vendor t11 becomes craftable by appropraite profesions. this would make it easier to new players to catch up with current content it would give crafters something worthwhile to craft esp if your not a blacksmith reaping huge rewards from the only 365 craftable items. it would also solve the problem of folks queing in pvp gear as it allows faster access to dungens they dont have the pve gear to access. if the 359 jp gear was craftable in 4.3 they could buy it instead of the pvp crafted gear.Demonsbane4 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 The focus on red gems Next expansion, can there be less of a focus on red gems? Currently we have for main stats: +40 Int (Red) +40 Str (Red) +40 Agil (Red) +60 Stam (Blue) Most people will always use one of the above unless the socket bonus gives +20 of the main stat. This leads to high prices on reds, and abysmally low prices on everything else. Some hybrid colours sell well, but those are in the minority. Next Expansion I'd like to see: - Shifting either str/int/agil to yellow or blue - Better socket bonuses This would go a long way to evening out gem prices.Shylvas22 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 First Aid Farming Tips? I was just wondering if anyone knows good farming spots for all the different cloths for first aid. Please let me know I would really appreciate it.Nexgen8 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 What is the difference? Since we all know now what is going on the pyrite ore. Im just wondering what is the perk now of even having pyrite ore for jc? Obsidium ore elementium ore and pyrite ore all drop the same gems with no real differance. So whats the real perk of even having it now? i think ill just buy obisium ore and transmute them into other gems.Gothwarlock2 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 Milling Did it get a buff? Because it is awesome now.Evilzoidberg1 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 Profession Racial Traits [Suggestion] I did a search and saw some similar posts but not exact...I thought I'd bring this up (again?)...for maybe the next patch/expansion. Dwarf - drop the Explorer - Archaeology Profession Trait and give them increased speed and skill to MINING!! (Come on...diggy diggy hole anyone? I mean the other gathering professions are covered by Tauren and Worgen...why not mining? It just seems more fitting for ALL Dwarfs instead of Archaeology.) Give Undead a tailoring increase or something similar to balance it out if need be. As for the other races and their crafting profession racial traits...(Gnomes-Engineering, Blood Elves-Enchanting, Draenei-Jewelcrafting, and Goblin-Alchemy); at least make these racial traits worth something after they are maxed, like reduce the crafting time, similar to the gathering time for the gathering profession racial traits. ...That is all! Lafitte4 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 Researching glyph market Hello, I have noticed some glyphs on my realm sell for less then 10g whilst some others sell for over 50g. Part of the reason could be that people leveling Inscription get rid of their glyphs regardless of price but this is not always the case. What is a good method to research which glyphs are profitable to create and sell? Thanks.Fairy9 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 time to remove Wep Enchant visual? with weapons looking better and better isnt it time to give the player an option to show/hide the enchant just like helm/cape? i mean, Yea... Fire/frost Wep was AWSOME in vanilla... but right now, weapons are sooo good looking it feels like sometimes the enchant just ruins the looks of it. for example: spining wep when the enchant shows on a constant spots (look at Domo staff with any enchant, its silly looking) or the preety looking PvP staves that have a very unique color, but the Chant is overwriting. Blizz has made a huge leap with Weps, and they DO look awsome... let us show em thoughts?Wildream3 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 22, 2011 class-profesion combos list? Hey I just started out on mal'ganis because I've decided to go all out pvp. I'm going to transfer my dk (my favorite character) but the rest I'm just gonna relvl cuz I'm cheap :P ANYWAY, my goal is going to be getting at least one character to have each profesion so I have them all at my disposal. My dk already has herb and alchemy but Ive been trying to figure out what class to match every other profesion based on what would help them the most at lvl 85. Currently the only ones I think I'm pretty sure of are: Hunter:enjineering/mining Rogue:Jc/mining Mage:enchant/tailor If anyone can help me plz post or if you want to edit the above 3 plz pay. Ps plz don't give crap like all leather wearers go lw ext.Kogrim1 Sep 22, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 LW 378 FL patterns & Chaos Orb pricing So there seems to be a great difference in opinion on just how much you charge someone for a chaos orb to craft something. My set rate was 300g per orb for 359 gear, which seemed to be about the middle of the road. I now have all of the 378 boot patterns for my LW mail and leather. If you look at the mats and add up the cost for these it winds up on my server anyway becoming just under 60K. Ive made and sold two pair of druid healing boots for 60k personally so i know that value is correct. Problem now is as of last night i am constantly being raged on in trade and low balled because im asking 1K per orb for the 378 patterns. I really dont understand this as it only seems fair. One guy last night even went as far as to spam trade chat for over 2 hours about me because i wouldn't craft the boots he wanted for 300g per orb and he didnt have enough to pay my 1k fee PER. Now im sure there is someone else that also has the leather healer/boomy boot pattern but i have yet to see anyone else advertise a LW link in trade that has it. Needless to say thus far i feel i have the right to charge what i want becuase no one else seems to have the pattern or means to get it/make the boots themselves so i seem to control that market. Maybe its just dumb luck or im not in a major city at the right time but im on a lot and never seen anyone else with that specific pattern. Personally i think the rage im recieving is people just mad that they dont have the ability to do it themselves. I didnt grind firelands and put in hours and hours of leveling my profession and doing fl trash to not make profit from said items. I grinded recipes and the profession so what gives when i have constant ragers? On a side note on the legit sales theres at least one person per day that is happy with 1k per orb and even tips above and beyond. Im thinking these other people just arent understanding the work that goes into this or time? Or just want thier cake for free? Sorry if some of my comments are ignorant it just gets me that people that dont have what i have want to bad mouth me for no good reason. Any and all comments and opinions welcome :DJuiceyjelly14 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 Regarding Transmutes I find myself wondering just why exactly transmutes are all on a shared cooldown, or at least a vast majority. If someone could clarify this for me I would be delighted, seeing as transmuting a metal locks you out of transmuting an element, or a gem. I can see having transmutes for various gems having a shared cooldown, as I can for metals. However, Living Elements transmute falls under neither category. Also- I do believe the proc rate on transmutes when transmute spec should be -greatly- improved, seeing as they have such long cooldowns in most cases. When you look at say, an elixir or potion master, they receive multiple procs ranging from one to as many as five extra of an item. While I agree these are bulk items and such a proc rate is beneficial, what is beneficial to Transmute spec alchemists if they never get the proc? Forgive my frustration, I'm don't mean to "nerdrage" would just like to know why this particular branch of the alchemy profession falls so far from the tree.Ironmauler3 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 What Makes Gems Fun is not Scarcity We don't have all the info we need right now to say how exactly the new gem model will work; will the epic gems from raid geodes be uncut? Will non-raid sources provide epic gems at all, like Alchemy transmutes and Fire Prisms? As more details emerge, hopefully the new gem model will embrace these thoughts: What makes gems fun is: - acquiring them regularly - making them with professions, even on 24 hour CDs - as a JC, buying new gem patterns - as a JC, being able to offer your friends/guild/server a service by cutting gems and prospecting What does not make gems fun is: - socketing a really rare, hard to get epic gem in something and then replacing that item and losing the long awaited epic gem - letting an epic gem sit unsocketed in your bags for weeks while you wait for the drop that you wouldn't replace - having 2 epic red gems socketed in an item and then a slightly higher ilvl item drops but you can't use it because the socketed red gems make the old item better - having to wait months to get epic gems - RNG as the only source of epic gems - being unable to use your gem-creating professions (cutting gems, using Fire Prism, using Alchemy transmutes) to create gems The BC gem model was a pain. The way to extend the tier is quality encounters, not grinding out gems. You had the model right in Wrath, going back to BC is very unfortunate and feels a lot like trying to stretch out the tier via grinding instead of innovation.Nyxino22 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 Give Dwarves Mining Racial It makes perfect sense. Other races have racial based profession abilities that fit their lore and backstory, notably: Worgen are skinners (savage nature, built in knives) Tauren are herbalists (connection with nature) Blood Elves are enchanters (affinity for the arcane) Gnomes are Engineers (tinkering is what they are) Goblins are Alchemists (always mixing mad concoctions) Draenai are Jewelcrafters (okay, this one I don't so much get, but still) Mining is as much a part of who and what Dwarves are as any of the other examples, if not more. And let's face it, Dwarves got the short shrift on racial abilities. It's a natural fit.Aranyszin9 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 Chaos Orbs - can we have them go BoA? I've been thinking that Chaos Orbs should be BoA instead of BoP. This would be great because it wouldn't limit you to run heroics on a specific character, you'd still need a crafting profession and you'd still need to win the roll. It wouldn't make it impossible to farm orbs for a piece of crafted gear that you'd want - you'd just have to mail them about your characters. The only real "downside" is not forcing people to level old characters to 85, but to get the good patterns you need to unlock them from the vendors and those you'd still need to level to 85 anyways. If anything, BoA orbs would give more people a reason to keep playing, since you'll be able to use more of your 85 crafting characters to collect orbs instead of just one. Is there a downside to what I'm suggesting that I'm overlooking?Squick8 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 JC recipees just wondering if anyone knows if the jc recipes (not the raid drop gems) will be available through jc tokens plz dont bring up gem QQ Thx <3 LarrenaLarrena5 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 Really? I can't fish here? Ok, really confused here. My level 68 lock can fish in SW, IF and Darn since Cata, and also Dalaran, but NOT Shatt? Really? Just how dangerous are those fish? And the cooking too, really? I can get Cata recipes but Rokk won't talk to me? How rude!Azurana3 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 Lifegiving Seeds I am incredibly disappointed that Lifegiving Seeds cannot be used in regular, random battlegrounds. If I can use my Alchemy flasks, Noggenfogger, potions, etc. then I should be able to use the Lifegiving Seed as well. Compared to Engineering, which gets to utilize all their fun toys in regular battlegrounds (i.e. nitro boosts, mind control cap, etc.) this just isn't fair. Not to mention compared to all the other professions which have passive benefits, such as JC gems or crafted gear, which can be used in all PVP situations.Maybelline5 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 Flayer - Worgen Racial I didn't see a suggestions board, although I could have sworn there was one somewhere, but hopefully this crosses the eyes of a Blizzard forum moderator. That being said, I rolled a Worgen to go through the start quests. Looking at their race specific abilities I noticed "Flayer" which increases skinning skill by 15 and speeds up skinning time. Having had this profession another character before I thought it would be cool to speed that up, so I picked up skinning as a profession. Here is my major "huh?" moment. While in Worgen form, I simply assumed that I wouldn't need a Skinning Knife in order to skin a mob (the racial ability is called "Flayer"...). As I went to skin something I was a bit confused, but then just went and bought a Skinning Knife. This wouldn't be a major change, and could be worked in as one of those silly changes, but I just think it would make more sense for a Worgen in Worgen form to not have to have a Skinning Knife in order to skin...I mean c'mon, what are those big nasty claws for?? Just my two cents on it...Pastülio8 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 Alchemy Request I love my 359 trinket from alchemy, but I'm afraid as the item level of gear keeps going up it's not scaling and will hold my GS back. So my request is an upgraded version (must have the current), either as a drop off trash in a raid or something. The mats can be harder to get so not every fresh level 85 will have it (like 4 chaos orbs or something). ThanksHideyokids6 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 Professions Suggestion It would be cool if professions like Alchemy or Engineering, the professions that don't make anything specific, like glyphs, could have something where you can make your own potions, or your own engine.. thing. So for instance, if I did alchemy, I could make my own potions and make a recipe, then sell it on the AH. There obviously would be restrictions to this, like you couldn't make a potion that increases dmg by 1000000 for 10 mins. But, lets say I wasn't a rogue, and wanted to make a potion of invisibility. There are already potions of invisibility made by blizz, but I wanted to make my own that caters to my liking, so I start making one. Since I'm not a rogue or druid, I don't think it would be fair to turn invisible for however long I want, so that would be a time restriction. But you can make one like the blizz ones, and change the duration or strength to what you want. So lets say I wanted it to last particularly long, 10 mins. But since the duration is so long, the strength cant be high, so it has a low strength (easier to see you in stealth). Or lets say I want it to be very strong, and sacrifice duration. So its extremely strong (very very hard to see you) but only lasts 20 seconds. And thats just one example of what could happen. I think that this would make a lot more people start to level there professions, and it would add a lot of creativity to the game. Obviously it couldn't be used in arenas, but in BGs and Duels, it would let people add there own spark to a class, and have more fun with it. This is just something that came in to mind, so dont flame me. Just wanted to see what people think of it.Swagging10 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 Proff that cant farm its own matts so, on the upcoming patch JC will become the only proff that cant farm its own top/endgame matts. LW, BS, Scribes, Enchanters and even Tailors all can farm their matts when they wish/have time, and some can even use the "Chaos Orb" (like tailors who want to make more dreamcloth) or trade matts for better matts (Leather->hide) but JC will be the only proff that cant really Farm its own mats, and even worse, when a JC Farm Ore he has a CHANCE to get sometimg, so no controll whatsoever on our proffesion... (and dont tell me Enchanters cant really farm their matts, cuz every n00b Chanter knows exactly what has high chances on dust and what will wield Essence, and offc blue and epic shards are a given) we are totally depending on other ppl to farm the gem and pay us "hopefully" a Tip... (not even talking about the fact that we need to do dailys to get the patterns that all other proffesions just get out of drops/trainer/AH) since i have a miner for my JC, it will prob just be better to just go BS, get 2 more Gem slots and tip some1 10g to cut me the gems that will drop for me. ty blizz, for destroying another proff like u did to Scribes.Wildream20 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 Crafting: Vial of the Sands Hello. I'm willing to craft Vial of the Sands mount for any who have the materials for it. Only charging a price of 3k and possibly even lower. If interested, please PM me on my main Aurel and if I'm not online, send me an in-game mail. We can discuss prices and materials. Thank you very much. Aurel11 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 Bags Hi I wanted to ask why there are 36 slot Bags for some professions like, Minning, Leather working, Blacksmithing ect.. and none for Cooking, Tailoring It would be great to not have to go back and forth to the bank when you need something.. Thank you for your time.Lilgipsy15 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 21, 2011 Darkspear In need of blacksmith Need a blacksmith with 5 chaos orbs and the brainsplitter dagger from the molton front recipes plz pst me on this guy or on alleta will pay top dollar Sudii0 Sep 21, 2011
Sep 20, 2011 Book of Glyph Mastery -- wrath v. cata drops I saw one post on this, but I hasn't seen anything else since Dec of '10, so I wanted to just ask now that Cata has been out a bit longer... I've been looking it up on Wowhead and I don't see anything mentioned as dropping it from Cata at all... so I'm guessing it's really low? I'm trying to decide if I should either level lock and farm instances at 80 (blegh) or just try to go back and farm them later? I'm not sure which would be easier to do. If I level lock, I can queue fairly quickly for instances; if I try to farm later in theory the runs will go quickly, but I won't have the glyphs in the interim. Has anyone done this one way or the other and has any advice? I'd rather not buy the books, as they sell for about 1k on my server.Lindisty6 Sep 20, 2011
Sep 20, 2011 Any hint of epic gems from daily JC? You can use 3x of each uncommon gem to make a Firey Prism, which will hold some rare gems. In Wrath, Alchemy had a 24 hr cooldown on transmuting an epic gem, and JCs might get an epic from their glass container, also on a 24 hr cooldown. Sounds like none of this is happening in the next patch. Sadly, I ground up 5x Alchemists and 5x JCs so I could take advantage of this over time. Gone are the days of professions making epic gems? From what I've read it will not be uncommon to require then entire content patch (say 6 months) to replace your rare gems with epics. I'm not comfortable with this change, profession alts aside. With the daily token purchase of Dragon's Eye worth 75-100g (or less) on the AH, but a few wipes in a bad troll dungeon costing 30g-50g, wow in the world will JC be a profitable profession again?Grimdy15 Sep 20, 2011
Sep 20, 2011 Prefessions and making gold please help! I need help with using professions to make gold. I suck at it. I have literally every profession max and always broke. Please help me with some tips or tricks or something please!Sanginnet7 Sep 20, 2011
Sep 20, 2011 Maelstrom Crystals and 4.3 Hey can we get a Maelstrom Shattered Spell for Enchanters in 4.3...Makes sense since they are terribly easy to get now while shards and essences have far out valued them.Lazor4 Sep 20, 2011
Sep 20, 2011 GC: "We are doing epic gems this time... Ghostcrawler in an interview posted on mmo-champion: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2459-Patch-4.3-Interview-with-Greg-Street-%28Ghostcrawler%29 ... It's kind of hilarious how that bomb gets deployed in an answer about the looking for raid feature. It doesn't rule out they can be prospected too. Doesn't rule out alchemy transmutes as well. (and realistically, raid-only epic gems would make them 5-digit consumables, which goes against the farming-for-raid-consumables-more-than-raiding bit they want to avoid) But that one line is going to play havoc with the AH tomorrow.Ro55 Sep 20, 2011
Sep 20, 2011 Strategy on Glyph Undercutting For the other scribes such as myself, what do you do with the competition when they are on almost 24/7? Myself and a few other scribes are pulling our hair out at a guy who is on atleast 20-21 hours a day undercutting -everyone- on the glyph and JCing market. We've seen him for months now doing it and whenever we -do- undercut him give it 5 minutes and he's back on and reselling. So what do you do with someone who is a red-eye player?Lukim1 Sep 20, 2011
Sep 20, 2011 Engineering bonus for arenas? I'm kinda confused and did not find anything on the search that could give me a clear answer. Which of the eng bonus work in arenas? ThanksGravediggerr6 Sep 20, 2011
Sep 20, 2011 Something is Wrong with Enchanting... So today i was Changing a little bit of my death knights gear around, when i noticed that: Enchanting has 2x of the same Enchants, Yet they are named differently and use different mats Ladies and gentlemen, i give you : http://www.wowhead.com/spell=96261/enchant-bracer-major-strength and http://www.wowhead.com/spell=74254/enchant-gloves-mighty-strength Should one of these be giving more than + 50 strength ? If not, what is the point of this?Checkóut7 Sep 20, 2011
Sep 20, 2011 Red gem horrible drop rate Has anyone else noticed this. I have prospected about 50 stacks of ore in the last week trying to get gems for an alt. I have gotten 1 inferno ruby and 6 carnelians. I know its random what you get but when I have 25 blues 22 yellows and 15-20 of the other colors and lost count of the small gems its a little ridiculous. Blizzard if you are going to force us to use red gems for pretty much anything worth using how about reducing some of the RNG on prospecting or at least give us a way to turn the other color gems into reds. Break a purple into a small blue and red or something. Its frustrating to have 2 JC and 3 miners and still have to buy a red gem from the AH.Kongeta4 Sep 20, 2011
Sep 20, 2011 Automatic AH listing add on? I'm in an undercutting war with someone and they seem to undercut me seconds after I list an item. Is there some sort of automatic AH listing add on that they might be using?Agincourt5 Sep 20, 2011
Sep 20, 2011 Rocket boots I have a quick question. I know engineers can creat a rocket boots around lvl 69-70 but what about at maxed level 85? Are you forced to wear your lvl 70 boots in order to use rocket boots or do you get special item to put on belts? Thanks -noobLostlock7 Sep 20, 2011
Sep 20, 2011 Damek Bloombeard Blacksmith Recipe Request Currently Damek Bloombeard has a recipe for a weapon for everybody...except enhance shamans... We are pretty neglected when it comes to weapons as is considering one of our best last tier was from a trash drop(maimgor's bite) in BWD and how our Best this tier is from Baleroc...(and that has no mastery on it) They need to add an axe or fist weapon that has same Stats as Elementium-Edged Scalper but with agility instead. That would make me and probably many other shamans happyShammallama12 Sep 20, 2011
Sep 20, 2011 Salvagine Where do I learn salvaging?Redjon12 Sep 20, 2011