Professions

Oct 15, 2011 Things to do with Zephyrite -Cobble the streets of Stormwind -Make a necklace for your sweetie -Give them as gifts to the less discriminating orphans -Unload them on your local inkeeper Your turn.Iluunai11 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Stacking I think the herbs, ores, cloth, etc should have larger stacks. When upper level items require much more material to craft, it only makes sense to allow the basic items to have larger stacks. I know there are larger bags for these items, but it just doesn't cut it. 100 or 200 stacks instead of 20 is far better than a few extra slots in a bag. There have been times on another character of mine that I had to fill my bags multiple times over with herbs so that I could mill them, make inks, and then finally make the product. Gold inflation isn't the only type of inflation happening in the game you knowElaise1 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Ideas for Archaeology So I was chatting with some guildmates about what I don't like about Archaeology (while working on it, ironically) and one of them told me that I should post my thoughts and suggestions on the forums. I told her that they wouldn't be read, but here I am, with some free time and a blunderbuss to the back of my head, so here I go. First, and foremost, I think the most important thing when making content more fun is to identify the content's current problems. Now, you can go ahead and call Archaeology "grindy" or "random" or whatever, but that doesn't come down to the true problem with the content. We're willing to put up with fishing, for example, even though it's random and grindy to level. So, what's the problem with Archaeology? Quite simply put, WoW's Archaeology profession doesn't feel like real-world Archaeology. Here's an example. If I decide to abandon this post mid-sentence and go fishing down by the local creek, I'm going to have to sit in one spot, cast my line, and wait, hoping I get a bite and fish up something. That's essentially what fishing is in WoW as well; fun gameplay mechanics or not aside. The crafting professions all feel like their real world counterparts because I'm taking raw materials and making something out of them; we're willing to put past the illogicality of making plate boots with nothing but several iron bars because at its core, it's the same concept. Archaeology, however, has many problems. For one, you're flying across the world to find fragments for the same artifacts. How are you going to tell me that fragments of that dwarven chamber pot were in Dun Morugh, Loch Modan, AND the Searing Gorge? (note: I don't remember if there are Dwarven Digsites in Searing Gorge. That's not the point) So if Archaeology is going to be fixed, it needs to be changed so it feels more like Archaeology. Idea #1 - Permanent Digsites When you go fishing in any body of water, you don't have to worry about that body of water running out of fish, do you? No! That'd make for a terrible game mechanic. You can plop your but down in one place and fish all day. Along the same lines, it might not be very realistic in terms of hundreds of players farming the same dig sites, but from a gameplay perspective, it would be a good idea to have all digsites be permanently active to all players. If I want to spend all day in Ashenvale, let me. From this end, there needs to be some kind of limitation. For example, maybe each day you are only allowed to create one artifact per race you have unlocked. You can farm as many shards as you feel like farming in a sitting, but the task of solving the world's wonders is so mentally straining that there's a limitation to how many times you can solve the world's mysteries. For this system to work, you'd probably need things like diminishing returns on artifacts that you've seen many times. It would stink if you went for months without ever seeing a single rare item. Idea #2 - Alliance / Horde Museums "Guess what, Brann, I've made the Archaeological discovery of the year!" "Excellent, Bruenor! Now, just go and sell that little trinket to a nearby goblin for some cash." "... what? Don't you want my world-shattering discovery?" "Apparently not." This has ALWAYS irked me about the current implementation of Archaeology. That I have to sell all my finds to goblins or trolls or whatever for gold. I just dug up a priceless relic from Azeroth's history and NO ONE wants it? I find that hard to believe. This would, however, be a cool place to add some content. I'm thinking of a big museum; in Ironforge for the Alliance and Silvermoon City for the Horde. You could choose to donate your artifacts to the museum and be rewarded with something small (I'm thinking a bag with a small amount of gold / silver in it based on your Archaeology skill level, plus the chance to have a random keystone inside of it or some other Archaeology goodies). Then, if you wanted, you could go inside of the museum (either as a tiny instance, akin to the old Champion's Hall or as content that's phased for each individual player) and you could see the items you've donated so far on display. Idea #3 - How to Train Your Archaeologist The last thing that I think would be cool to see is a series of daily quests revolving around Archaeology. In Silvermoon City, you could have to perform maintenance on the Reliquary's machinery, maybe "teach" a lecture on Archaeology in Thunderbluff, or dig for small lizard bones in Orgrimmar. Preserve bits of the formerly human culture in Undercity? There's a LOT of cool little things you could do here, and the reward could be one of those keystone bags I mentioned earlier. I think stuff like this would go a long way towards making Archaeology feel more fun and interesting and a profession. What do other people think on this topic?Rhozul1 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Perks for 525 JC? I just leveled JC allllll the way to 525 (costing over 25k gold) and am wondering what are the bonuses? Besides the Chimaera's EyesKaiceynn6 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Knothide leather scraps? Is pretty much the most unbearable profession next to archeology. The low level stuff you have to make to level it requires items that are pretty hard to come by now that people level so fast out of zones and dont do all the quests that could possibly allow you to come across these items (for example - globe of water, heart of fire, breath of wind, etc). Also, when you finally get to the higher end leather like knothide leather....this is where it almost comes to a halt. As if you didn't just spend the better part of your life trying to get through the low end of leveling lw....now you gotta farm this knothide leather - except the main areas where you farm it drop knothide leather SCRAPS most of the time, and even in a level 25 guild where we have the perk Bountiful Bags - I still only get ONE knotihide leather scrap about 80% of the time. So now I'm finally up to the level of LW that requires heavy knothide leather....this stuff doesn't drop..you have to make it from knothide leather..so now I'm back to farming mobs that are dropping 1 knothide leather scrap about 80% of the time....I guess I'll be leveling through the next 10 levels of this profession for about the next 4 months =/ Blizz, please fix this droprate...I can't IMAGINE would it would've been like without that Bountiful Bags perk....no leather at all? Come on...Hypnotíq1 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 That goblin Hotrod every gonna be craftable? I know its a goblin starting area only item but i'd like to see a version that can be crafted and hold your friends in the back. Like the bike.Hooyuwamekil4 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 "How to fix Archaeology" I DID NOT WRITE THIS! Original Thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/991076-How-to-fix-Archaeology?p=13507481#post13507481 This is a very interesting thread I read on MMOchampion, and I hope Blizz can take some of the suggestions in it seriously. ^_^ ...Bombmagic3 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Jewelcrafting (475) quest figurines I am sick of these thing, if I make each of the trinkets (compleate the quest) will it prevent me from ever seeing them drop again? i see them drop 2-4 times an hour and am just tired of it.Gwailoo3 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Is it me or is inscription doo doo What good is it past the shoulder enchant? Having to wait 24 hours to find a new glyph, and never the one I need is stupid... Are the Darkmoon cards that good? Alchemy looks like a good pro.Churbin20 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Epic JC Recipies on PTR Very interesting. Latest PTR build has 51 Epic JC recipies. You can purchase them specifically for 5 tokens each, or you can buy a tome for 4 tokens that teaches you a random recipe. No new way for tokens so you need either 204 or 255 tokens to learn all the new ones. I didn't try prospecting Pyrite so no idea if Epic gems will come from there yet. Have fun!Myroria6 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Profession Command Board? Maybe this has been suggested before but.... Could we have a "classified ad" board in game so people who need items crafted could advertise their wants and the crafters looking for work could advertise their skills?Naht2 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 trying to decide profession combo the only three combos that are appealing to me on my hunter are a) Herbs and skinning for money and the buffs, on my other hunter that heal was helpful in emergencies b) Herbs and alchemy c) Herbs and inscription I am mainly duoing with gf so cant decide if money would be better or making stuff taht we can use would be better. She sort of has an 85 already so kind of leaning away from the money making lmao. what fun stuff do the other two craft skills have I know enchanting has that lantern and tailoring has a magic carpet but not sure what inscription or alchemy has. Shahryar2 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Inscription -Still need Book of GlyphMastery? So tonight my Northrend research did not give me a new discovery, and the minor one stopped last week. There are still a number of glyphs I do not have however. Am I right in assuming these last ones are only available via the books? I was under the impression the books were made obsolete and you could learn them via the Northrend research. With the books only dropping in Northrend seems pretty silly that you need 50+ of these to be able to craft everything..Shaddolf2 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Stormhearld. Are there any plans to bring back the blacksmithing weapons in 4.3.Hotspotf2 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Best place to farm Infinite dust? What's the best instance to farm greens to try and get some infinite dust? I need a ton of it to level enchanting some more and I just don't have the gold to straight up buy it.Madisyn1 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Fishing Suggestion +max fishing skill = haste I'm sure this has been thought of before, and it looks like the Suggestion Forum has been removed, so I thought I would share here. Since it's now impossible to lose a fish when you cast your lure in a pool, it seems pointless to have any items with +fishing skill equipped beyond a standard fishing pole. Now I'm one of the those strange people who have enjoyed fishing in this game since launch. So naturally I have got a bunch of +fishing gear that is now essentially useless for the most part. My suggestion would be to translate any skill points above the max of 525 into, basically, haste for fishing. It would decrease the time it takes for your cast, and thus makes fishing faster. I'm not suggesting that it cut the time in half or anything silly like that. Something like 2-5 seconds would make a great difference and would let the players who have invested more time and effort into their fishing reap slightly greater rewards. The number is at your discretion and I think it could be easily adjusted for the level increase every expansion. Mess2 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Need more Vrykul Artifacts. The Kvaldir seem to be Sea Vrykul and i'd like some Archaeology on them to find out more about them because its fun to learn these things with a bit of in game work. No benefit to anyone related to a class but I enjoy the adventure in findout out what happened like the little stories between items i pick up.Prasios0 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Pristine hide droprate kind of skewed. One thing I've noticed between cata and lich is that the drop rates for pristine hides are far worse than lich ever was. I can say I've easily skinned 3000 animals and dragonkin with only 2 pristine hides ever coming from skinning alone. With that figured into percents, its less than .001%. Something tells me it needs to be tweaked just a touch.Sinthala24 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Blizzard and Transmorgification I just wanted to throw it out there, not sure if there has been a press release addressing it, but I'll ask anyway. What are the odds of getting some of those World Drop BoE crafting recipes attached to a boss (or two) in a level relevant instance? I know patterns like the Whitemend Hood Pattern (BoP) and such drop off bosses in the Botanica, making them easier to 'farm' I just wondered if you could look at making Blacksmithing ones, like the Felsteel Longsword and the like also BoP and maybe drop them on a boss in Auchenei Crypts, or Steam Vault, or wherever. With a very small portion of the population operating in Outland, the odds of coming accross a pattern, much less one you are looking for, is remarkably slim.Hinehukatere0 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 What are some ways i could make G? Well first off im new to this whole program and i was wondering how people can make millions of gold and right now im working on my enchanting skills and also tailoring, i have some decent levels for both ENCH 198 TAILORING 161, and what would be the best way to level up my skills or make some good money?Gabriesh7 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 Question about engineering bombs :3 I'm leveling a mage to 60, engineering is capped at 375. Most of the low level bomb's casting bars are canceled when you move, but I know endgame bombs (the grenade belt) can be cast while moving. So my question is: With 375 engineering, what bomb(s) (that stun) can be cast while running? thanks.Andreiv3 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 15, 2011 addon that shows how much gold made each day? hey im looking for an addon that will show how much gold i make each day , anyone know a good simple one?Shauwk3 Oct 15, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Leatherworking advice 1-525 costs me 18k. im kinda in the hole now... does it pay back? and what patterns should i look into buying.Crankyy2 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Do you keep lower enchanting mats? I've got a bunch of enchanting mats that were used when my enchanting profession skill was at a lower level (eg. Strange Dust). Do they have any more uses at higher level enchanting profession or should I simply Auction those off? Thanks.Cyberelle5 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Relative amount of materials needed for contemporaneous items. Why is it that some ilevel 378 boe items require 240 volatiles and 8, week-long, CDs? While others cost 40 volatiles and 3 chaos orbs-common drops from farm-able heroics. Oh, wait, that dreamcloth can be made using the same farm-able chaos orbs used in crafting leather and mail boots, with no CD. You'll just need 37 more of them. I keep thinking theres going to be some sort of change to dreamcloth CDs or the volatile/orb requirements to craft the cloth. Surely the people at Blizzard aren't this bad at math, and some of them must actually play WoW. But, apparently......no? I love playing WoW, but things like this are so simple to fix-or just not screw up-that there is really no excuse. Certainly not with the current unemployment rate and whatnot...I know for a fact there are some unemployed economists out there. I do not think that even they can do any worse anticipating unwarranted and exasperating variance in the cost of crafting different items of nearly identical utility.Sloe9 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 What do you charge? I have Enchanting/Alchemy, Transmute if they ask. I'm tired of working for tips, as there's no profit in it and was wondering what would be a reasonable price for my services? I was thinking 30g-50g maybe? What do you guys charge for your services? Might be able to give me a general idea of what I should charge on future crafting professions.Aaroniero3 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Archaeology 525, now what? I hit 525 archaeology last night. The only reason I bothered with it was for the bug mount. I have 11 rares made, but my question is. Where should I be digging now? Strictly Kalimdore? Is there a certain requirement of rares you must have made before you get the chance to create the bug mount?Jarvarro4 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 New Professions I currently have Mining and Skinning, I did that mainly while leveling for money; and mining has the STA bonus. Now that I am 85, and in good shape skinning does me no good. I am not loaded, but usually have 1-3k, and can make it fairly fast running heroics with the extra gold from the Call to Arms bonus and the occasional vanity pet I can sell. I am not looking to really power level, but use down time to grab ore and make something with it. So I am looking at BS and JC. Which would make more money and help a tank?Elizaveta5 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Cooking Daily.. I'm just curious what you all do after you've maxed cooking and gotten all the cooking daily recipes.. do you still do it? o.oAlydriel8 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Engineering and the Mechano-Hog I've been an engineer for a while now, and have made several mechano-hogs for my own toons and other people. Now that Cata has been out for a while it seems there are alot of these bikes around. The one thing that gets me about these bikes is that they are all the same. In the real world we would have different paint jobs on the bikes to have some difference in them. So i wonder if it has ever been considered to add different paint jobs to the bikes so there aren't 100 cookie cutter bikes in one city at one time? I could see doing this by either having the bike get a scheme that fits their class, or have it to where a scheme could be applied by the player. Though this is all just a visual thing, I think it would add to the appeal of the mechano-hog. Having engineers make the schemes could also give us more things we could make to be able to sell for profit since the removal of ammo a while back.Crilirk7 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Any change to Living Elements? While transmuting living elements yesterday with my volatile lifes I got from Uldum, they produced volatile earths. Today, I got a stack of volatile water. Before these two times, I use to always get volatile air. Did something happen? Is anyone else having this problem?Juke9 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 I need leatherworking and engineering guide I need a guide to help me level up LW & Engi from 1 to 525. Is there one out there?Toffeé3 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Skinning flaw with new tagging system. So i go to skin a creature and i get a small net hicup that causes me to d/c alittle and when i go to skin the creature again after relogging it says its "tapped" Its amazing how i knew this was going to happen when they put in some silly anti theift system to skinning as it will make it a dead loot. No one can skin it. I like how this was implemented without testing.Lebensdauer0 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 I'd pay a GM to.... give me vellums and jc settings on my travelers mount vendor. now it your turn Frostfever10 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Greater Celestial Essence It's 50g+ per essence. I know you can D.E. greens for them, but when I D.E., I mostly get hypnotic dust. What is the best way to farm this enchanting mat? Thanks.Raivalentine21 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 About purchasing new cooking recipes Please fix it so we know whether or not a recipe is going to be usefull to our cooking or not. As in, tell us if its a red, yellow, green, or grey. Today, I bought a recipe for 3 badges (takes THREE DAYS to get) and it was a GREY recipe. That was freaking awesome (yes, Im being sarcastic here), Now I get to wait at least THREE MORE DAYS before I can even try again. Who know what color it will be next time? WHAT FUN! (yes, thats sarcasm again)Roaros11 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Viewable profession cooldowns It would be nice to be able to view if a selected person had a cooldown currently active with remaining time (such as alchemy transmutes, or tailoring cloth creations) in the guild profession view.Flayrot0 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 question about archaeology what skill level is needed before you can research Scepter of Azj'Aqir ?Bealomondore4 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Fishing idea. I have a great idea and would like it to be implemented in the system. I don't see the suggestion forums anymore so I will ask here. It would be cool to have a guild perk that would place a pool of fish that gives endless fish to fish up for 10 minutes that would give you fish according to where you place the pool at with a 1 week cooldown. For instance, you can put this pool in Tol Barad and get Fathom Ell, and if you used in Twilight Highlands on the coast, you would get Algaefin Rockfish, or in the delta and get Highland Guppy.Neomax1 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 add on to post auctions in mass? hey i am a jc/ ench/ alch and i post a ton of different auctions. im wondering whats the best addon, if any, that can post auctions in mass so i dont have to post them all individually thanksShauwk6 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Quit punishing engineers! Lololol, troll title. But really, engineers need to produce more consumables. I was thinking either bombs that everyone can use, or gathering profession boosters. When I mean gathering profession boosters, I mean capital goods. Machinery to increase production. That is what engineers in the modern world do. Engineers should be able to produce machines to help players gather ore, herbs, skins, fish etc, more effectively. Ore Mining Machine Advanced Mining Tools Herb Gathering Machine Advanced Herbalism Tools Fishing Machine Advanced Fishing Tools Prospecting Machine Advanced Skinning Tools Like all machines, these machines have to be maintained. They would increase production for an initial price and continuous maintenance costs. Maybe these machines could only be effective for a certain amount of time. Adding capital goods would make the game better for all professions, not just engineers. Pteros12 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Pilgrim's Bounty I remember hearing a while back that it was possible to get cooking all the way up to max level by doing Pilgrim's Bounty stuff. Does anyone know if that's true and any reason to believe I won't be able to get to 525 from that this year?Seniorjones6 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Make Alchemy Profitable again please I think the title says it all really. With Guild Cauldrons released the market for flasks and potions has basically died, its taking weeks to sell my flasks and not many people see the appeal of illusion or treasure finding potions. Next patch i see there will be more Gem Xmutes but those will likely be of little value as Jewlcrafters will likely get them with ease by Prospecting. Im not sure really what could be added but there must be something to bring the flow of gold back in for my Profession?Shariadore14 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Give jc a use for zephyrite Would really like a use for zephyrite. These dont sell, and there is no jc patterns to use them with. Anyone who knows anything would just use the epic class gems. add in a ring,neck piece(similar to the hessonite. and nightstone). I wouldnt even care if I had to use 5 per ring, any way to get rid of the 500 I have stacked in my bank. Damtkddeath13 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 14, 2011 Engineering upgraded planes After I manage to get my bike around the time the Secrets of Ulduar patch came out, I started to think about another type of mount for engineers and it involves eliminating the Turbo-Charged Flying Machine and the Flying machine. What I want is them to be eliminated and replaced with a 3 passanger flying machine(1 being the driver, and the 2 being the passangers). Like lets face it, who really want to fly around on a rocket, not me, I seen that mount before and it doesn't really catch my eye that much. So what I want is to remove the engineer flying mounts and replace it with the design of the ones we got to fly in back in Northrend like the Fizzcrank bomber in Borean Tundra and Infra-green bombers in Icecrown. Alot of ppl that are engineers back in Wrath asked when we would make those type of flying mounts that carry 2 extra players on it, and I am one of them. So what I wouldn't mind seeing is the 2 flying machines that engineers can make be removed and replaced with the planes we drove or used in Northrend and ofcourse fit it with a colour design to tell if its an Alliance or Horde created plane like the bike.Bman6 Oct 14, 2011
Oct 13, 2011 Truegold Pyrite, Volatile: Buy or Sell? Truegold I having serious doubts about Truegold right now. I didnt see any new recipe using it. I believe the demand will go down alot. I am burning mine on AH right now for the usual 500-650g range and stopped using my Volatiles on it. Pyrite Ore I am STILL buying them at 6g per ore. I have about 5 tabs of Guild Vault full of them, and i am not 100% read to start prospecting. I will wait till the last hour, who knows, maybe they change something....for better. Anyways i still believe Pyrite will give me tons of Profit due to Blue gems worthing alot in 4.3 (demand super high with 5man dungeons and Dragon Soul) and the greens will always become nice enchanting mats to sell raw or on enchanting scrolls. Elementium Ores/Obsidiums are too high right now. Volatiles Will skyrocket due to PVP craftables. I am buying everything i can. Frozenarrow1 Oct 13, 2011
Oct 13, 2011 A visit to AH by a JC/Enchanter Might be a tip here for someone or old hat for many :) Starting here: - Purchased 48 stacks of elementium ore @36g/stack. Cost: 1728g Busted, then Crafted: 22 hessonite bands = 1 shard & 6 greater celestial 17 nightstone chokers = 5 shards & 2 greater celestial 12 carnelian spikes = 26 greater celestial 18 alicite pendants = 4 greater celestial 34 jade rings = 1 2/3 shards & 5 greater celestial DE produced: 7 2/3 shards 44 greater celestial essence 7 stacks of dust put in ah: 13 inferno rubies (which i sold in stacking sets of: 74g, 73g, 72g, 71g, which i would replace until resold). (some people would purposely buy 72g or 74g, which I found amusing) these sold within 15 minutes for after AH fee of 819g The GCE's also sold within 15 minutes in AH: 2 x 10stacks GCE @ 350g -> after ah -> 665g 14 x 1 GCE @ 34g -> after ah -> 452g 10 x 1 GCE @ 36g -> after ah -> 342g 7 x 13g/stack -> after ah -> 210g GCE & Dust Sales less ah fee: 1669g meanwhile: i bought 1 small shard and 4 maelstrom and cooked up a Power Torrent enchant material cost: 322g -- which I sold for 840g. (took 10minutes). Netting 518g I also have 400g in other blue gems by vendor value; not ah value, in the latter case it would be worth substantially more. So I ended up with 3406g. Steamwheedle6 Oct 13, 2011
Oct 13, 2011 Holiday-themed Tailoring patterns I can't find the 'suggestion forum' so hopefully this is a good place to suggest this idea and that it will be seen. I'd love to see new holiday-themed tailoring patterns added to the game. I think a lot of people would really enjoy and have fun with this. Many people love having different outfits for their characters and, I think, especially around holidays. I'd LOVE to be able to tailor Halloween costumes. Halloween, Christmas (more than what we can tailor now for Christmas), Easter, etc.. Fun and frivolous idea. Would love to see it implemented. Thanks for your consideration.Velvette7 Oct 13, 2011
Oct 13, 2011 Volatile Air Recent Price Deviations My alt is a herbalist/alchemist. I often make a lot of gold selling volatile air - sells for more than the other volatiles. Usually the price ranges between about 32-22g depending on the day. However, for the last several weeks the price has held at 20g. This cuts into my profit big time. Is this just my server or other servers? Is something unusual going on that holds down the price of volatile air??? Thanks for your helpVarman7 Oct 13, 2011
Oct 13, 2011 A better match for my 2 mains. Howdy :), so I have 2 mains, both my only 85's and I have maxed herbalism as well as inscription on this guy. On my other I have 503 enchanting, and 399 Tailoring. Although I've only lately taken my inscription and really thrown myself into the market, (crafting 2 of everything I can that yields a market value of 10g profit at the time of crafting, and maintaining that stock), I feel like (although not the best market right now) I could support myself off just that and not have to keep herbalism, because I like so many others despise farming. So is there a profession I could pay my way through on my scribe (i have about 26k and ~70k on the AH) and give up herbalism then just have 2 crafting professions to make money? But also, I'm finding tailoring to really not be a great money making tool so far, and I've really not invested anything in it until this point. So is it a profession worth keeping (especially with enchanting) and investing in since these next levels of frostweave are going to kill my wallet! Or is it kinda !@#$ty and perhaps I should look to another profession to couple with my enchanting like jewel crafting? Just from your experiences, between these two characters, keeping enchanting and inscription, each with one, what other professions should I look to buy my way through, or should I just keep the combinations I have now? ps. If you know an amazing spot to farm frostweave that would be incredible ;). 100+g for a stack of 20 cloth just seems ridiculous.Kimjongill2 Oct 13, 2011