Professions

Jul 4, 2011 Making Gold in Cata Hey all! So I've had Cata since around early January, and have pretty much spent all of my gold so far. Between getting 310 flying on 3 characters, 280 flying on 1 character, and have now bought 3 heirloom capes and 4 heirloom helms, I'm broke from what I came into Cata with. So, close to 30k gold, I'm broke. And yes, I play a lot of alts. I'm able to provide for my own enchants and gems on a character through leveling 80-85, but find that there is nothing really left over. Furthermore I have never really been a person to focus on professions, and now that I'm 85, powerleveling any of these professions would cost 10k+ gold. I'm finding that it's much harder to make gold this expansion than in Wrath, aside from profession dailies, and questing dailies. For example, I can go out and mine ore in Uldum for a straight 2 hours, and will 'maybe' make 500g if I'm lucky with gem drops. Elementium and Pyrite just sell for so little on my realm. Furthermore, herbing is in the exact same boat. I'm not really here to complain... just asking for some help. I'd like to learn how I can truly make gold in Cataclysm, now that it's to late to abuse the AH with mass amounts of ore. Thank you, KeeyaKeeya5 Jul 4, 2011
Jul 4, 2011 What to do with Zephyrites? I have a few hundred of these things sitting around. While most every other gem sells like cupcakes or can be made into something, this is just useless. They're taking up space and I dun like dat. Also what do with Sapphires and Emeralds?Dakfor4 Jul 4, 2011
Jul 4, 2011 New Jc patterns useless? wait a minute? who is gonna spend gold on crapy rings, when they can but season 9 vicous rings with better stats, for basically free, with a couple bgs time?Ikillstuff9 Jul 4, 2011
Jul 4, 2011 Gems not auto-stacking? Its nice that cut gems stack now - but a bit annoying that they don't automatically stack and you have to start the process yourself. I think this is an error on Blizzard's part though and not intentional. I hope its fixed soon in any case.Slainidh11 Jul 4, 2011
Jul 4, 2011 Fishing at different times Seems like if I remember correctly that in Vanilla WoW that the time of day greatly affected fishing. Anyone know if this is still the case? Belfy1 Jul 4, 2011
Jul 4, 2011 Engineering - Discovering glove tinker... So I want to level up engineering for the nifty glove tinker (400 to yer best stat ever minute right?), but I heard that you get the 'recipe' at random, while leveling up. I even heard some people made it all the way to max level and never learned the recipe, and were perma bugged, unable to learn the tinker! Has this been fixed? Also, are there any tricks for learning the recipe with minimal cash investment? I heard rumors you can just make greys to learn the tinker? Can anyone confirm? Thanks!Uh20 Jul 4, 2011
Jul 4, 2011 Tinker's No Longer work in Tol Barad Is this new? Yesterday whilst battling, my Flexweave Underlay nor my Nitro boosts Tinker worked. When attempting to use the tinker's I get a message saying "Cannot be used in a Rated Battle Ground". Since when is Tol Barad a rated battle ground, is this intended or a bug? It seems our professions benefits keep being restricted more and more in regards to were we can actually use them. Every other professions can use their perks. Why not Engineers, seems unfair.Lemonscented7 Jul 4, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Is there a site that teaches the basics, of buying and selling, and a good list of decent addons and configurations for them? new server, and I need money =3Armeliel6 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Skin while still loot in corpse pls. Hello fellow skinners there is one wish I would make for blizz is for us to skin even when a corpse isn't looted its so sad when ya find a bunch of beasts died and ya can't skin since no one has looted there corpse so sad. please help the skinners.Celar4 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 4.2 Leg Armor Enchantments I don't know WHY you would want to make these level 85 ONLY. I can understand 81+ ONLY. Because it is cataclysm only content. Or at least should be considered in such a way, Why not 'Requires Cataclysm and lvl 78 to use'. That makes 110% more logic than your fail attempts to prevent OP crap. People aren't supposed to level professions solely for endgame, it's supposed to be fun and a unique way to customize your characters. WTFBOOMKussafus2 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 The Only Change Archaeology Needs I appreciate the frustrations of those who get repeat digsites, or 400+ Troll solves, etc. However, I was always under the impression Archaeology was kind of the "zomgrind" profession that wasn't supposed to be "completed" easily. So, /shrug @ that point. Easier's great, but I don't think it's really something that we need. Here's the one change Archaeology needs: BoA Vial of the Sands recipe. I don't even mind if it's made even rarer than it is. The fact of the matter is that this recipe being available only to those who either have Alchemy on their mains or choose to level Alchemy on an alt/multiple characters is really really ridiculous and a total middle finger to anyone else.Panick2 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Any new cooking recipies? Title says all. I don't have access to the PTR and I'm unaware if Blizz is gonna make new recipes with 4.2, does anyone know if there will be?Aracna7 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Addon to track sales? Hello Professions Forum Are there any good addons out there to track what I sell? It would be really useful to know how many of certain items I'm selling a day ... I seem to go through certain things faster than others but without knowing the exact amount it's hard to plan for Thanks!Holyness3 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Ideas for a profession? Hey all just wanted your opinions on what professions are best for a lv44 combat rogue. I'm thinking about leaning towards a different profession either Inscription/Herbalism, Engineering/Mining, or stick with my low level Leatherworking/Skinning. Which out of these three would benefit me the most, bring in the most money, and not cost a fortune. ThanksLegilus4 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Living Elements/specific proff spell Macro? Is there a way to make a macro that will allow me to craft the Transmutate: Living Elements spell without going into the profession window? In other words, do the spell with just one click? The only reason I keep this toon around is for daily alchemy and smelting, and since i keep Lil'Sparky's workshop on it always takes a couple of minutes to load. Yes I know that is incredibly lazy, but I was also curious if it's possible to do i for other professions. I recall a macro that could be set up for an specific enchant that made leveling enchanting very easy by just pressing one key and crafting a scroll each time, but I can't remember it for the life of me.Malamagi1 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Design: Piercing Jasper I recently looted this from a mob. I know realm economies are different, but how much would this recipe go for on the auction house?Bulb4 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Uselessness of Engineering Now that t12 content is out and available and the helms are obsolete. Can Engineers get a tinker to change the socket on a helm to a Cogwheel socket? I would also gladly give up the socket bonus to have this. This will allow Engineering to be a good profession the whole expansion like Jewel Crafting, Blacksmiths, Inscriptionists, and Tailors. Yes we have Synaps springs the entire xpac, but a 2min CD on increased stats isn't that great.Cavejohnson7 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Macro to DE and Prospect? I remember reading about a macro to do this ... is there a way to make one so that I can quickly prospect or DE all of the items in my bags just by hitting a button? Obviously I would have to hit the button over and over but it's a lot better than finding the items in my bagsAtherail13 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 lvling 75-80 by herbing. moneys great and i'v found it's about 1 bubble per 20 herbs. and as mindless as it is it still feels better then doing the northrend quests which i'v done a bajillion times.Leafi2 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Inscription!!! Can anyone help me figure this out... I just started this profession on one of my characters... I wanted to try something new... It wont let me start it until I get some Blackfallow Ink to buy the ink that I need... Does anyone know in detail how I can go about getting that...Aciandris4 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Engineering requirements? What son of a Murlock is so stupid they have to be trained to use sunglasses??? I say slap a level requirement on them and drop the need to be trained. Klank2 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Featured Recipe - WoW Magazine Have you brought a WoW cooking recipe to life? Share you recipe with us for a chance to be featured in the Official World of Warcraft Magazine. Not a chef, but have an in-game delicacy you've always wanted to taste? Let us know. If chosen your name and text could appear in a future issue of the Official World of Warcraft Magazine.Bashiok33 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Are ppl going to keep buying DM cards in 4.2? the faire is tomorrow and i'm hoping it'll drive up whiptail prices because atm they're the lowest i've seen em in weeks on my server. last time the fair came, prices went from averaging about 30-35g to... idk maybe 50-60g. i'm going to have about 200 stacks to sell (or maybe i should just mill em and make cards myself, since i have 525 inscription on one of my toons lol) and i know their value is closely tied to the usefulness of darkmoon cards. not asking for psychics or anything buuut maybe some guesses. sorry if this thread has been done before; i searched and didnt find much on this lolDepressing10 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Engineering Goggles for season 10 Will there be new googles for Season 10? Sorry if this has allready been answerd.Nippyprick1 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Engineers arent smart enough for keys? So as a master of all things mechanical, I can't figure out how to open a lock, but blacksmiths can? Weird if you ask me.Aessh5 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 What else should I be selling? I am selling 22 agi cape scrolls, mighty stats chest, 1-2 each of power torrent, windwalk, gloves 65 mastery, etc I am selling gems, essences, dusts ... and that's about it I have 525 jc, chant, alch, and that's about it Am I missing out on a huge market?Atherail6 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Elixir Master - Flasks? Just wanted to know if Elixir Master for Alchemy worked on Flasks too? Like If there was a chance to proc extra flasks :) AmmyAmaterasù2 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Having trouble selling pyrium bars :( Hey guys. I've been watching my servers market for a long time and I noticed a constant trend that a stack of pyrium bar would sell for 2-2.5x higher than 2 stacks of ore(the mats require). So I slowly built up a stockpile and smelted it down. Now I have a little over 2 banktabs of stacks of bars and none are selling. And also, the prices of bars are coming down as time progresses :( I've tried everything, spam trade, sell in different stack types, but no luck. Literally, none are selling. I list about maybe 100 total in different stack types this morning, check now. None have sold. This was probably stupid of me, I thought truegold would be in high demand beginning of patch. How am I going to sell these? Do you think the problem is new Firelands recipies/boe patterns aren't really accesible to the public yet since living embers aren't really prevalent(since it only is the beginning of the patch)?Apav15 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Firelands Tailoring Patterns: A big burden I was just hoping that Blizzard could take a couple things into consideration when it comes to these new patterns. I am the guild tailor, meaning I'm the one that crafts all of the guild's BoE epics. Obviously, there aren't a huge slew of tailoring patterns flying around, especially since the drop rate has been changed, so it isn't exactly possible to ensure that all of the tailors in the guild can have one and contribute. The thing is, there is going to be a HUGE waiting list for me to be able to craft these for my guildies. The wait time for the blacksmithing and leatherworking patterns are determined by pretty much one thing, how many chaos orbs a person can farm. It seems like that these patterns take 3 chaos orbs, which is not difficult to obtain if a guild wishes to make a piece. Tailors, however, have a 7 week cooldown for all of their cloth except for one cooldown, which takes 5 chaos orbs to make one piece of cloth. This means, per week, unless I want to farm 35 heroics, I can make one piece of gear, while the leatherworking and blacksmithing patterns can have several pieces made a week with much less effort. I think this is a really big burden to ask of the tailor. I know not all tailors have a guild to worry about, but even in comparison to the other patterns I think there is still a big discrepancy. A LW or BS with no guild obligations can easily farm 4 heroics and buy stuff off the auction house to make their pieces. A tailor has to wait a week. This can easily be remedied by simply unbinding either chaos orbs or the dreamcloth. While if only the chaos orbs were unbound, there would still be harder than a bs or lw would have to deal with, but it would be so much more manageable anyway. I hope you guys consider this. Thanks for reading.Arandia4 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 High ore prices now..keep doing business? I'm sitting on the AH seeing prices of ore up to 50g or so, and they seem to be that way for a while now. Even about the week before the patch I couldnt really re-supply on ore. I didnt buy enough to "ride it out". So now I'm not sure what to do. Be patient, wait for it to return to normal? It could be weeks. I could farm some, but nowhere near the amounts I used to buy. And if I farmed it, and it was worth 50g, I might as well sell it for 50g. Basically I dont know if its worth prospecting ore at 50g. Prices on stuff are up, everything from enchanting mats to gems. Some gems are normal, but I'm selling way more. Metas are about double what they were. I still have some metas though, like 50 or so. I'm almost sold out of red gems and enchanting mats. Is this right? Obsidium ore gives 6 green gems and half a blue gem, on average Elementium ore gives 4 green gems and 1 blue gem, on average Pyrite ore gives 8 volatile earth, ???? green gems, ????? blue gems on average. I'm just seeing whats the best to be buying right now.Phoeberiz16 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Sell Value of this pattern I just acquired http://www.wowhead.com/item=69960 (Pattern: Dragonfire Gloves) from a FL trash run. I was wondering if anyone knew the value of these. I'm not very Ah savvy, so I don't know a reasonable price other than 14k+ I posted this here, because I thought someone from here may be able to give an idea of how much I could sell them for. Thanks in advance!Maaj1 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Set the Oven to Cataclysmic I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the Achievement Forums since the achievement is cooking related, but I figured this forum would be ok. So, here's what I'm wondering... The guild achievement "Set the Oven to Cataclysmic" requires 5,000 Cataclysm recipes to be cooked and it's one of the achievements my guild is currently working on. Well, I just made about 350 combined total of Starfire Espresso and Chocolate Cookie. My guild received no credit towards the achievement for making all of those. Correct me if I'm wrong, but since those two recipes are purchased with Cataclysm cooking awards, shouldn't they be considered Cataclysm recipes and therefore count towards "Set the Oven to Cataclysmic"? Is this a bug that will be fixed at a later date and count all of the Starfire Espressos and Chocolate Cookies previously made (ie make those retroactive)? Or is this intended because the materials required to make those two items are pretty easy to obtain? Any help you guys can offer is very much appreciated by my guild and I. Set the Oven to Cataclysmic Achievement: http://www.wowhead.com/achievement=5467 Starfire Espresso Item: http://www.wowhead.com/item=62675 Recipe: http://www.wowhead.com/item=65414 Chocolate Cookie Item: http://www.wowhead.com/item=62680 Recipe: http://www.wowhead.com/item=65431Tansey3 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 3, 2011 Recipe: Vial of the Sands I would like to find Recipe: Vial of the Sands So I went out and started digging, and found Ring of the Boy Emperor, The Last Relic of Argus, Chalice of the Mountain Kings, Clockwork Gnome Fossilized Hatchling,Fossilized Raptor,Highborne Soul Mirror, Wisp Amulet, Scepter of Azj'Aqir, Druid and Priest Statue Set, Queen Azshara's Dressing Gown, Bones of Transformation, Kaldorei Wind Chimes, Tyrande's Favorite Doll, Crawling Claw, Pendant of the Scarab Storm ... ... and 6 Canopic Jars, but no Recipe: Vial of the Sands ... oh well, So I'm digging at The Unearthed grounds (Day 115) The Kodo Graveyard (found Proto-Drake Skeleton) Digging at Bael Modan Digging at Darkmist Ruins Digging at Ruins of Isildien Digging at the Broken Pillar (Day 116) Digging at Eastmoon Ruins Digging at Southmoon Ruins Digging at Orsis Digging at Owl Wing Thicket (found Carcanet of the Hundred Magi) Digging at the Grove of Aessina (found String of Small Pink Pearls) Digging at Frostwhisper Gorge Digging at The Ruins of Kel'Theril Break after 2 hours of digging. Digging at Wyrmbog Digging at Tombs of the Precursors(found Engraved Scimitar Hilt) Digging at Fields of Blood (found Black Trilobite) Digging at Unearthed Grounds (Day 117) Digging at Sargeron (found Chest of Tiny Glass Animals) Digging at the Kodo graveyard Digging at South isildien Digging at Southwind Village Digging at Terror Run ( found Proto-Drake Skeleton) Digging at Dunemaul Digging at Southmoon Ruins Break Digging at Digging at The Dragonmurk Digging at Digging at Dunemaul (found Insect in Amber) Digging at Owl Wing Thicket (found Scepter of Xavius) Digging at Irontree woods Digging at Ruins of Ordil' Aran (found Necklace with Elune Pendant) Digging at Ruins of Eldre'Thar (Day 118) Digging at the Broken Commons (found Kaldorei Amphora) Digging at the Abyssal Sands Digging at the Broken Pillar (found Atal'ai Scepter) Digging at Obelisk at the Stars Digging in the Sahket Wastes Digging at Neferset City (found Engraved Scimitar Hilt) Break Digging at Lake Kel'Theril Digging at Jaedenar (Day 119) Digging at Forest Song (found Inlaid Ivory Comb) Digging at Mannoroc Coven Digging at Oneiros (found Scandalous Silk Nightgown) Digging at Southwind Village Digging at Terror Run Digging at Sahket Wastes Digging at Southmoon Ruins Break Digging at the Unearthed Grounds (found Vicious Ancient Fish) Digging at Sargeron (Day 120) Digging at Valley of Bones Digging at Ruins of Ravenwind (Found Delicate Music Box) Digging at South Isildien Digging at the Screaming Reaches (found Beautiful Preserved Fern) Digging at Abyssal Sands Digging at Owl Wing Thicket Digging at Shrine of Golddrin (Day 121 found Carcanet of the Hundred Magi) Digging at Ruins of Lar'donir Digging at the Sanctuary of Malorne Digging at Ironwood (found Shattered Glaive) Digging at Jaedenar Digging at Nazj'vel Digging at the Unearthed Grounds Digging at Sargeron (found Highborne Pyxis) Digging at Southwind Village Digging at the Marshlands (found Proto-Drake Skeleton) Digging at Orsis Digging at Akhenet Digging at Grove of Aessina (found Kaldorei Amphora) Digging at the Scorched Plain Digging at Mannoroc Coven Digging at the Fields of Blood Digging at Ruins of Isildien Digging at Screaming Reaches. Digging at The Marshlands (found Insect in Amber) Digging at the Maker's Ascent (found Cat Statue with Emerald Eyes) Digging at the Temple of Uldum (Day 122) Digging at Khartut's Tomb (found Tiny Oasis Mosaic) Digging at Khintaset Digging at the Cursed Landing Digging at Arkkoran (found Silver Scroll Case) Digging at Ruins of Eldarath Digging at Morlo's Aran (found Silver Scroll Case) Digging at Valley of Bones Digging at the Broken Commons Digging at the Dragonmurk Digging at Keset Pass (found Cat Statue with Emerald Eyes) Digging at Forrest Song (found Umbra Crescent) Digging at Stonetalon Peak (found Green Dragon Ring) Digging at Oneiros Digging at Broken Commons (found Green Dragon Ring) Digging at Ruins of Solarsal Digging at The marshlands (found Imprint of a Kraken Tentacle) Digging at Zul'Farrak Digging at Tombs of the Precursors Digging at The Ruins of Kel'Theril (Day 123) Digging at The Overgrowth Digging at Slitherblade Shore (found Carcanet of the Hundred Magi) Digging at Darkmist Ruins Digging at Dire Maul Digging at Obelisk of the Moon Digging at Orsis Digging at The Scorched Plain (Day 124) (found Delicate Music Box) Digging at Ruins of Lar'donir Digging at ArkKoran (found Scandalous Silk Nightgown) Digging at Nazj'vel Digging at Ruins of Eldre'thar (found Delicate Music Box) Digging at Oneiros Digging at Lakkari Tar Pits Digging at Karthut's tomb (found Engraved Scimitar Hilt) Digging at The Nightmare Scar (Day 125) Digging at Ruins of Isildien Digging at Suthwind Village (Found Carcanet of the Hundred Magi) Digging at The Gate of Unending Cycles Shoap22 Jul 3, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 Parachute Cloak Ever since 4.2, every time I use Disengage + Parachute, I crash. Regardless of what I'm doing. I'm not getting any lag via ping, or FPS while the crash happens. I've tested this about 10 times and every single time, I crash. Anybody notice anything? Thanks.Trekolol7 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 Gnomish or Goblin Engineering? Well I have a quest to choose which engineering will I be using. My question is, whats the difference between these two? Which one is most fun or better for low level char? Cause some one told me they are the same at higher levels.Lëif2 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 540 professions? Hi, I've notice on some character pages on this site people have 540 skill in certain professions. Is that a glitch or a real thing? If real, how? Thanks Yaggr7 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 Leatherworking healing gloves? Gloves of Unforgiving Flame Heavenly Gloves of the Moon And the point of this exactly was...? Maybe you should consider taking one of those and making it into a cloth spirit belt. -.- Priests are pretty upset about our complete lack of itemization this tier. Anyway, why did you make craftable gloves at all, let alone two nearly identical pieces in the same profession? Nobody will use them over tier pieces.Aquariel3 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 Any other engineers ticked off... I can't be the only engineer who, when he found out about the Lava Bolt Crossbow - a BoE zone drop in a raid instance which is already being heavily farmed for zone drops - is head and shoulders above the crafted rifle we have to spend almost a month grinding dailies to get the schematic for? Now, I'm not some bleeding heart entitled casual who thinks that non-raiders should be equal on all counts with raiders, I get that raid gear is supposed to be better than crafted gear. But when it's a BoE zone drop that does upwards of 400+ DPS more on my spreadsheet that's already making its way onto the market a month ahead of its crafted competition, I get a little upset. You don't even have to kill a boss to get this thing. Hell, you don't even have to raid to get one. You can get one without ever having even run a heroic! All you need is gold, a resource that is very easy to obtain. By the time the Extreme-Impact Hole Puncher becomes obtainable, it will already be irrelevant. The price of the Lava Bolt Crossbow has already dropped 20k just in the last week. By the end of July it'll be down to 10k at least as the market becomes saturated and more people are doing rep runs. Are the other professions getting boned this hard? Blizzard, when you throw engineering a bone, we'd appreciate it if you didn't cover it in raw sewage first.Etar1 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 How's it going Auction House Warriors? I'm not the biggest AH player on my server but I am up 20K gold since servers came back online today. All I have been selling so far are gems and drakefire leg armor. With a few ebonsteel belt buckles tossed in. Sales are still going strong.Sorelai73 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 Truegold Am I the only one hording Truegold for when the crafted recipes get released? I am just sitting on what my alt can make, about 25 bars atm. How much are you sitting on, and what do you expect them to go for?Derpette12 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 Can't learn adamantite from Blcksmith trainer I'm lvling up my blacksmithing and i reached 330. I noticed on the website (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/profession/blacksmithing#tab=recipes) [on page 6], plans page that there are adamantite armor and weapons you can make but at the blacksmith trainers, there is no adamantite armor and weapons to learn to make. There is the fel iron stuff, but it skips adamantite and goes right to Colbalt armor and weapons. Is this a bug or is it that you can't make adamantite stuff anymore? Please reply.Baconman1 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 Crafting Profession's I use to play Everquest 1, where you could be a multitude of professions on one character. This was something I liked because I would rather play one character then have 5+ alts to cover most of my professions. When I went to Everquest 2, they dropped the amount of professions you could have active to two, which is shared in World of Warcraft. Because I didn't join World of Warcraft until 4 years after the start, I missed out on leveling my alts in Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King to build faction on multiple toons to buy patterns for my various professions. I would hope that maybe some of these patterns that are faction based could now be account bound so that you could send them to alt characters. Now that I am nearing ever possible profession, working the faction on ever toon is tedious at best when those patterns nearly serve no use to current content. It's only a suggestion, but I am sure the answers could go both ways from public opinion on the subject. I welcome your thoughts to what you think? Sincerely, - Zohkar Zohkar0 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 Fishing in 4.2 Has fishing been changed in this patch? I was fishing on a low level character yesterday and it kept saying my fish got away. I thought that fishing had been changed to where you always catch something even if it is worthless. I have not seen anything in the patch notes about it.Jåckal4 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 Blacksmithing Key/no keyring I would like to see the Blacksmithing keys stack to 100 (or more) since there's no longer a keyring. They take up a lot of space in my Blacksmith's bag.Larien5 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 *sigh* ..levels gone from crafting components Why did you remove the "level" from crafting components like gems, volatile water, etc.? Now you expect us to memorize EVERYTHING so we can know which components go with which tier (i.e., which we should keep in our bank, etc.) Did I miss this in the patch notes? It just seems that there must be a few others that are today having to make some sort of spreadsheet to keep track of which tier crafting each of these components go with ...when the information was so easily available before!Cerec6 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 Living embers? Are these BoP or can they be auctioned?Rettallia4 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 Firelands and skinning Mount Hyjal used to be the best place to skin dragons and dragonkin. After you do the firelands intro, they are gone. Im wonder what will happen to the price of mats now that they phase out. Mostly scraps drop from what is left. Deer, for the most part, is all that is left to skin there. Discuss...Fulgora3 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 Potion of Illusion Would it be possible to make this like a 10-30 min Duration... it annoying buying/making them when the duration is so short.Cláwed0 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 BoE Chaos Orbs. . . . So WTF, i thought they were unbinding Chaos Orbs this patch, WTF happened?Slornne2 Jul 2, 2011
Jul 2, 2011 Synergy I have a shaman alt that I am working on and was wondering how well alchemy and jewl-crafting would mesh well together. He is on a sever by himself so I was thinking of what would make the highest gold at the level cap from two profs. Any ideas or comments?Fuselight2 Jul 2, 2011