Professions

Oct 10 Archaeology Suggestion I'd love to see the more involvement with the Explorer's League. Have either a question chain or exalted rep reward be an archaeology item that gives a bonus like more pieces found per dig (stackable with dwarven race perk). Could call the item something like Brann's Favorite Hat or Shovel, or Explorer's Expert Tool set, could require it to be equipped or not. Could also have a gear transmog set to make you look like Brann or something more explorer like. Have it be purchasable from Maybe those who have unlocked the Professor title and have it selected on their character game reputation while digging at sites. Although, I think there would need to be a league made that involved the horde as well since the Explorer's League is pretty much alliance sided since led by Magni.Winterkrieg1 Oct 10
Oct 10 Tillers: Guide to the Ways confusion? For anyone who has experience with Halfhill Tillers in Pandaria, I have a few issues and I'm generally confused about the questline "Guide to the Ways" that starts with Sungshin Ironpaw . I'm insanely new to cooking in the game. Issue #1: I already accomplished the sliced peaches recipe and I have it in my cooking book, have turned it in and made several since then. My cooking experience has halted at 35 out of 70-something I think? And no matter how many sliced peaches I make, it doesn't budge further than the 35. How do I get it to continue leveling? Issue #2: I believe the next questline for Guide to the Ways is "Perfectly Cooked Instant Noodles" from what I have read, but that quest hasn't opened for me yet and without the recipe in my cook book, I cannot make the dish. It isn't available and I don't think it will be until I can get issue #1 taken care of, I believe. I could be wrong, though? There is no ? for Sungshin Ironpaw and I'm not sure what to do to make progress now. Any help is appreciated! I made sliced peaches and accomplished that quest, but now I'm at a stand-still without any questionmarks from the NPC.Urrem4 Oct 10
Oct 10 Fishing: Lousy luck, no bait So halfway through Bigger Fish to Fry I took a break that lasted a year. About a month ago I came back and finished up a few things and am now back to getting my artifact fishing pole. Fished up some drowned mana, bought a bunch of arcane lures (80 of em) Got my worm supreme out of the bank My trust fishing hat And set off on a grand fishing expedition. 10 lures (100 minutes) later and I got 1 damn bait thingy. Now, I know the % chance is already low to fish up the bait and the arcane lure only doubles that chance. But 1 damn bait seems low, even by Blizzard standards. I'm fishing out of pools, making sure all my fishing buffs are up. As far as I know I am doing everything right. My question is this, in the year I was gone did something change with the rare Legion fish? Did the spawn rate of bait get nerfed in my absence? Or am I just having the worst luck? Is there anything else I can do to improve my chances of fishing up bait? Thank you.Valdrane1 Oct 10
Oct 9 Crafting General I need to come here because I am pretty sure the reason I do not get results/reply on General is because it is apparently in the interest of other crafters not to tell you anything important because after all, it is competition. All my crafting chars have reached around 750 and all are long in level 110. All my receipes have been made to death and don't give more points. I have done all quests in relation to the crafting. So how do I get to 800? I read in the receipe at the bottom things like Next Rank: World Quest - Work Order: Silk Weave Bracers Zone Stormheim I cannot see ANY world quest for Bracers or any crafting item at all in Stormheim or any other area. And definitely I read and studied them all! So what is this 'rank' system and how is it connected with Word Orders? I am in tears here, honestly! I am just a grandmother who has played WOW ( I played the first Diablo) and all gaming for more than 30 years and just love it. Now retired I can have a field day....... or not! I guess I get too upset about stuff.Lionara5 Oct 9
Oct 9 JC level affect Prospecting? Hey guys, Does anyone know if your level of JC affects the results of your prospects? What I mean is, should the results of prospecting on say, Felslate, be the same for a 700 JC as it is for 750 or 800 JC? Does higher skill level give you better results in the same "tier" (Legion in this case). Can't find an answer for this anywhere :( Thanks in advance :)Turbòcharge11 Oct 9
Oct 8 Primal Sarg nerfed? Have over 400 on my warrior from farming basilisks a month ago. (and not when every kill dropped one, either) Can't do a whole lot with them. Trying to finish alchemy on my DH and need 5. I have killed over 100 basilisks today and not a single Primal drop. Did they give this a massive nerf where they no longer drop it? What is the best way to farm this if I'm still rep locked on the shoulder enchant?Jonnyplesko3 Oct 8
Oct 8 Concerns about Jewelcrafting in 7.3 At first glance, it would appear that Jewelcrafters are getting a big boost in 7.3 what with the new +200 stat gems and crafting new crowns (headpieces). However I'm concerned about the availability of the new gems that are required to make these things. In 7.2.5, besides prospecting, there were two other sources of gems - the three times per week quest Gemcutter Needed and the Gemfinder Shoulder Enchant. I've tested both of these on the 7.3 PTR and they continue to produce the older gems. You would think that the shoulder enchant that results in sacks of gems that drop from mobs in Argus would drop Argus gems, but no. And then, there's prospecting. So far I've prospected 140 Empyrium Ore and gotten only 1 gem (I know, it's RNG). To craft one of the new crowns it's going to require 8 of the new gems of specific colors plus an additional 25-50 ore (depending on the rank you've achieved). So, even assuming the drop rate from prospecting was much higher, say 1 gem in 60 ore, it would require prospecting 480 ore to get 8 gems and then they may not be the right colors for the crown that you're trying to make. Compare this to Blacksmithing. A blacksmith can craft the new Empyrial Breastplate using only 125 ore at rank 1 and it goes down from there.Timetrvlr24 Oct 8
Oct 8 Inscription is so half-*ssed right now. Seriously, what's going on, Devs? Vantus runes are silly. Not a good invention. Not a good addition to the game. MOST people won't ever use them. I do Mythic content on my main, and even my guild doesn't really bother with them. If you need a Vantus rune to down a boss with that teeny tiny little boost, you need to re-evaluate your strategy as it is. Since most people don't use these, they don't sell. No profit. Glyphs: you guys really hacked the glyph system to death, but that's fine; I didn't really like that glyph menu and dealing with those, anyway. However, are you guys really that low on creativity that you can't add more interesting glyph cosmetic effects to the game? How about this, folks - from someone who isn't close to a Dev at all: Glyph of the Ray: Changes your travel form to a stingray. Glyph of Black Ice: Changes your Frost spells to a darker, more shadowy color shade. Glyph of the Scream: Changes your Eye Beam to a Banshee's Scream Glyph of the Unleashed Aspect: Your Ascended form takes on the appearance of a tornado of elemental energy Glyph of Light's Purity: Your Holy spells take on a more pure, white colored light. Glyph of Angelic Speed: Your Divine Steed ability instead transforms you into an angelic being for its duration Glyph of Unearthed Arcana: Your Arcane spells take on a more chaotic, reddish hue Glyph of Falcon Punch: Your Tiger Palm now has a fiery appearance Glyph of Dragon Kick: Your Blackout Kick now takes on a fiery appearance Glyph of the Red Dragon: Your Flying Serpent Kick now takes on a fiery dragon appearance Glyph of the Dark Moon: Your Moonkin form now takes on a Darkened Astral form Glyph of Ball Lightning: Your Lightning Bolt spell now appears as a sphere of electrical energy and the cast time is reduced by .5 seconds Glyph of Napalm: Your Explosive Trap now bursts with a liquid fire appearance Glyph of Raptor's Spirit: Your Raptor Strike has the appearance of a ghostly raptor striking from beyond the grave Glyph of the Gyreworm: Your Spitting Cobra spell takes on the form of an earthen Gyreworm I could go on and on, but if I can come up with these things, I am certain you guys can. Is it really that hard to add something like this to make Inscription better than it is now? Seriously, it's just hollow and empty. I may abandon it on my main at this point. We got zilch with 7.3. It was incredibly disappointing. I don't speak for every scribe, but I myself was crestfallen and I suspect others were, as well. Oh boy. We get new Vantus runes and we can mass mill astral glory. *twirls finger in air* At the VERY LEAST you guys could make the Darkmoon Cards level up to 930ish with the Primal Obliterum. *shrug* Am I reaching for the stars here? Which reminds me: Glyph of Star's Reach: When casting Starfall, you now reach towards the heavens beckoning the stars to fallOdiodi8 Oct 8
Oct 8 Low Level Blacksmithing - No Plate recipes? I noticed in-game that there are no low level plate blacksmithing recipes (under level 40). They are all mail with Agility stats. I looked around the internet and it seems that when plate wearing was made level 1 no new recipes (or conversion of the mail recipes) were made for blacksmithing. This has been the case since 2016. Will Blizzard patch this soon, or do they just not care since it is low-level?Ahthur7 Oct 8
Oct 8 Remove Gathering Professions Stated simply, remove explicit gathering professions (skinning, mining, herbalism) and possibly limit each toon to practicing one major profession each. Skinning would simply be a part of both tailoring and leatherworking, herbalism would be a part of inscription and alchemy, and mining would be a part of engineering, blacksmithing and jewelcrafting. Enchanting is already self-sufficient for its own gathering and creation. Any future professions can use a new resource or an existing one.Beauvaliant5 Oct 8
Oct 7 Low Level Tailoring in Legion I like the idea of crafting as a character levels but it seems most of the stuff you craft is useless until you get the max level for that particular expansion. Is tailoring worth leveling just to make and sell bags and or cosmetic items? I'm asking from the perspective of a low level character who likes to level at a normal rate and stop to "smell the flowers" sometimes.Belthaezar3 Oct 7
Oct 7 Potion of Prolonged Power, rank 3 Just wondering, any idea when we'll see the Fiend to claim our rank 3 pattern? I have only seen the boss once, just wondering if it's a bug or something (maybe I'm just blind!). Thanks for the insight!Rb20 Oct 7
Oct 6 MSK: allow skillups At first glance, MSK (Mother's Skinning Knife) seems like a great tool -- it lets you skin animals at a distance. But it has restrictions: 1. Only in Broken Isles. That's okay, it is Legion-only. 2. You can't skin something until you loot it. Can you loot at a distance? In Legion zones, Hunters can (and Engineers can). That's okay. I dropped Skinning on my Priest, and took Skinning on my Hunter, and went out and did all the quests to get the MSK. 3. It turns out you don't get a skill-up using MSK. You only get skillups from regular non-ranged skinning. So my hunter won't be using it, for the first 700 skins or so.Stormzi0 Oct 6
Oct 6 Archaeology for collectors Using Archaeology to recover lost or removed from game recipes/patterns/blueprints, ect... seems like a good idea. Isn't that what it's good for? Having missed out on some of the early stuff, I'd like a chance to earn it. This profession is ideal for that reason. Please comment if you agree or have alternate suggestions.Armyofwun1 Oct 6
Oct 6 Best Professions for Rogue Hey everyone, thanks in advance for the advice, but I'm semi new to the game. I've grown up around and seen my dad and uncles play for years but I haven't had an account since a little after vanilla so I'm getting used to all the changes... I'm curious what professions fit well together as a pair and which two will benefit me most as a rogueEliathorn6 Oct 6
Oct 6 Gem chips out of 270 empyrium 1 gem and the rest chips .This is my last token i have enough can't take ur dirt anymoreElviscious9 Oct 6
Oct 6 Make Engineering a heal/dps class I feel professions have been slipping for a while now and I know people are hungry for more choices. So what about removing the profession if Engineer and turning it into a class? This isn't an original idea as it's been posted in the past. Anyone think maybe it's time? Could function as the tinkerer class with heals and dps specs.Oakstone3 Oct 6
Oct 6 Herbalism Question Hi guys, I'm new to WoW and was hoping someone could answer a noob question for me. I tried doing google and forum searches to find the answer but to no avail. While leveling I picked herbalism to train up while I level with the intention of training alchemy when I finally hit level cap. Along the way I've been ending up with stacks of herbs that you need to combine in order to make other herbs. I.E. 10 fireweed stems to make 1 Fireweed. My question is: Is there any use for the uncombined reagents? A reason to hold onto them? Or should I just combine everything as I get it? Thank you.Murderen4 Oct 6
Oct 6 profession world quest rule The rule I remember is that, in order to see Profession world quests, you needed a skill level 100 in that profesion. Yesterday I switched two of my level 110s to Herbalism, around level 50. Today I wanted to get both to 100 and do the Felwort quest. That worked fine on the first one: at 100 I checked, saw the quest and did it. On my second toon, when I was just 85, I noticed that I could already see the Felwort quest, and did it. Does anyone know what the new rule is, since it isn't "100" any more?Tchalla1 Oct 6
Oct 6 help for professions.[SOLVED] I recently created a ne druid, in the ultimately most incredulously stupid moment, I picked leatherworking and engineering, being unable to obtain crafting materials without travelling to a major city mid quest. This will be of great annoyance to me and I would like to know if there is a dev or a forum maintainer that could help me with my problem. However I know if you did it for me, you'd have to do it for everybody else, bit that's my question; can you please either make it an add-on or an in game ability to change professions, it won't be that big of a deal however I would appreciate any help or support that comes my way as I don't think there is a category for stupid mistakes on support.Mmrsnuffles6 Oct 6
Oct 6 New Reaves Modes Workstation Mode Reaves turns into a workstation that crafters of any profession can use. This also includes the ability to function as any of the special crafting stations such as the Black Anvil or the Pandaria Anvil. A large, complex quest line could be designed requiring visits and interactions with all of the various crafting profession workstations. Summon Mode Reaves transforms into a pylon that can be used to summon players much the same way as warlocks do. This is to cover those times when you just don't have a warlock handy. Banking & Franking Mode This mode allows the engineer and group members to access their bank, guild bank, auction house, and mailbox. Jukebox Hero Mode Reaves transforms into your garrison jukebox, and can play any of your scrolls. A Guitar Hero type mini game would be fun too. Crucible Mode While active, this mode allows the engineer and group members to disenchant items even if they are not enchanters.Héarthas1 Oct 6
Oct 6 Gathermate2 nodes not showing up So ive downloaded the latest version and yet nothing i mine or herb stays on the main map or the mini map. I've gotten the latest data module (which is old) but still nothing, Any ideas?Pointyends2 Oct 6
Oct 5 Bear Fur? Where/How do I get bear fur? My Tailor needs it for a Tailoring receipe but I do not have the skinning skill. This is one of the most important recipes to start in new section! All my skinning chars have fur, but not 'bear' fur. Auction house also does not have it.Lionara1 Oct 5
Oct 4 JC Stuck @ 780 Everything is grey and I'm at 780 so I need a something to finish this out. Is there an easy to get Rank 3 necklace or otherwise? Or am I left to grinding rep/running heroics and hoping to get lucky? I plan on doing the Darkmoon Fair for the +5.Sharkattack5 Oct 4
Oct 4 Blood of sargeras Please make these account bound next patch. ty love youBailooze1 Oct 4
Oct 4 If new professions were added What would they most likely be?Brisingr8 Oct 4
Oct 4 When will Engineering be great again? Ever since the Saronite Bombs incident on World first Lichking Engineering has just been getting worst and worst for players like me who loved how many cool tools and trinkets it gave. Let me replace my body with machine parts that have amazing and powerful abilities. Robot legs for super running and jumping, Arms that turn into cannons, metal wings that pop out of my back and let me glide or fly. You worked so hard on the fantasy for the classes but you forgot about the fantasy of a mad bomber or an insane scientist for Engineering.Aulann11 Oct 4
Oct 4 Rank 2 Stormscale Skinning. Do I have to be 110 to start this? I've done every quest I can do up to this point and the guy won't give it to me, not even a greyed out exclamation point over his head.Slipkick9 Oct 4
Oct 4 Archaeology Item Farming Greetings all, I started my grind for Zin'rokh, Destroyer of Worlds at 700 archaeology, level 110. I'm at a total of 101 troll solves thus far and I understand it may take many more to obtain. I've received 1 of each of the other troll rares thus far. So I have 2 questions. Does class matter and ability to wield depict what can drop? Archaeology skill is on my Priest and I've been using him to farm the item thus far but I am unsure if I am wasting time farming with a class that it cannot drop for. Can you obtain multiple of other RARE artifacts/toys? This question is basically to see if by chance my next rare is NOT Zin'rokh but instead a duplicate I can not use.Thanks for any answers or assistance. I tried quick searches and found nothing but: [Archaeology] Provides players with a casual profession to enjoy in their "downtime". - lolScyo3 Oct 4
Oct 4 Gem chips If you are not making brimstone prospecting available at least let us combine stacks o 100 chips (very easy to obtain, maybe 200) into a blue gem? It's the only profession in the game that gets its crafting materials from gambling and its really frustrating spend hours of not playing the game to farm thousands of ore and get maybe a couple of blue gems tops, and maybe next day you prospect a single stack and get 4 gems... It should work that way, items made by JC are not that useful to be that expensive and rare. They are like enchantings which are extremely easy to make, more so with new chaos shatter recipe from Argus. If you get sockects on all possible gear slots, cool it's stronger than enchanting. At least for leveling purposes, the expac is ending and leveling JC is still hard compared to the rest of professions.Darkwillow2 Oct 4
Oct 3 Na'zak the Fiend world boss spawn This guy spawned once. Why hasn't he spawned again? Can't get rank three prolongeed because I didn't have alchemy for a small period of time at the start of the expansion?Siimplify2 Oct 3
Oct 3 Naxx40 Frost Gear - Frost Runes x15 I happen to run into my old stash of 15 Frozen Runes that are used to craft the old Naxx FR gear. I'm looking to sell or trade the runes. Id be willing to trade runes for TCG mount or gold. If you serious about offering a trade message me in-game. My account is Amd #1420 and my toon is on Silvermoon Alliance! Thanks AmdAmdrom0 Oct 3
Oct 3 Class/Race Change If I buy a race change token and the race is not suitable for the class the new race is, is it possible to change the class? OK I have a horde death knight (lvl 100) and want to change it to a Blood Elf Warlock. So if I go race change and chose Blood Elf, I don't think Blood Elves can be Death Knights? Do I buy a class change token or a race change token?Lionara7 Oct 3
Oct 3 Remove profession leveling Now that professions go up to 800 and a lot ignores the need for leveling it, why not just remove it? Gathering professions dont need levels and you can swap easily between them, but crafting professions are basically locked. And instead of having the crafting mounts locked behind levels lock them behind an achievement. Alternate ideas: Let us trade professions to our alts. For example: trade my leatherworking from my druid to my rogue in exchange for my rogues herbalism. Change how professions are changed. Let progress stay character-bound, but you cant swap professions regularly. Rather make it so that you can swap professions only once a month, but when you swap back to a profession you previously leveled it will be back to that level (so that you can have your main leveled in every profession but only have 2 active at a time)Telarius5 Oct 3
Oct 3 Idea: Make Primal Sargerite "Bind on Server" This is literally NON-SENSE, for characters that have 2 gathering professions, and even more NON-SENSE when it's a character with 2 crafting professions. Blessed are the people with 1 gathering and 1 crafting profession, because the synergy is there. So the idea is to make Primal Sargerite(and possibly Blood of Sargeras) "Bind on Server"(You can send it to your character of the same faction, on a same server. But it will still act as "Bind on pick-up"(So you can't sell them in the AH and etc) The good effects: The idea is that you can send primal sargerites from a character to another character(of the same faction, on the same server) This way, you won't feel "punished" for having a character with 2 gathering/2 crafting profession. If someone have a lot of alt, they will get an advantage, but they put their time t I can see from miles away that some people will tell me: Why don't you unlearn one of Enchanting and learn Herbalist, to go with your Alchemist? Sure, i could do that, BUT i would lose EVERY PRE-LÉGION pattern that i learned. Since the book only specify: "Relearn any LEGION recipe that you learned THROUGHT QUEST" Which would be an even bigger loss. If, somehow, Blizzard would do this. I would see people asking the same treatment for Blood of Sargeras. Blizzard could put a limit of PS/BS that you receive, from one of your alt, per day on all character. The bad effects: Well, it will increase teh availability of items, and the price would go down by doing so. It's probably a TERRIBLE idea, so i wouldn't be surprise if people dislike my post to the ground.Tihealy16 Oct 3
Oct 3 More Argus recipes Sorry if this has already been posted, but will we be getting more Argus recipes? Having only one recipe for my Tailor and Blacksmith, and two for my Leatherworker, seems a bit strange. I have stacks of Fiendish Leather and Lightweave Cloth piling up, but I don't have any use for them. Yeah I can make Fiendish shoulders and DE/Obliterate/auction them, but I have enough Chaos Shards and don't need the obliterum. And auctioning them doesn't seem to be profitable since everyone can get better gear using Relinquished tokens. Am I missing something?Eiltherune3 Oct 3
Oct 3 From Head to toe This Leatherworking quest was given by the Leatherwork trainer but the item I am supposed to make, i.e. "sturdy stonehide boots" are not even on the list of items to make. This is really very annoying, they don't seem to know what they are doing any more at Blizzard! Every time I enter the Leatherworking shop it suddenly starts adding stuff to my leatherworking! But if I stand in the shop and wait, it stops adding stuff. Then I walk out , stay out for a while, go back in and again it starts adding stuff. The whole leatherworking system seems to be f,.dLionara4 Oct 3
Oct 2 Tranquil Mechanical Yeti Quest: A Yeti of Your Own The Engineering Profession Book said the recipe is provided at the end of the quest line and the Goblin, Umi Rumplesnicker, isn't giving me or taught me "Transquil Mechanical Yeti" After checking wowhead, it said no longer in game but doesn't make sense that it's still in the Engineering Profession Book that it IS to be given when Quest is completed. I would love to have it back to the game, I know I learned it on this priest way back then before I changed profession. GM tells me it was removed during Cata, other said MoP.. but nonetheless.. I would love to have it back!Vandiel8 Oct 2
Oct 2 Blacksmithing from 790+ to 800? Hello! So quick question, any efficient way to get to 792 to 800 in blacksmithing? Right now the only recipe that's not in grey for me is Empyrial Breastplate (110 Empyrium and 7 Primal Sargerite each). I have it rank 2 and it's not giving me +5 anymore (yellow recipe now). There's also the Harness (+5) and Rethu's belt (+10) but they require 800....I have the harness plan, but I can't learn it.Feiniel5 Oct 2
Oct 2 Brimstone prospecting I think is time for you to allow us to prospect infernal brimstone. They drop rate of blue gems from leystone/felslate is absurd almost non-existent. If even the chips would be useful in some way and not just for selling for a couple of golds and a cook recipe. All professions got improvements in legion and with new patch. JC is still a pain in the !@#, we just got some upgraded socketable gems cool and those crowns ok... But pre Argus JC needs to be improved. I don't think anyone can get much benefit from the profession right now. Green gems are only usfeful to craft low gem enhancers which give you just 1 obliterum ash. Blue rings and amulets give more and that's fine but the thing is that you need to spend a lot of time or gold to get insane amounts of ore and maybe see some blue gems to craft the advanced recipes (also it seems like drop rate of blue gems is not even equal for each gem, I always get more purple ones) If maybe prospecting brimstone would be allowed and we can get some blue gems and lots of chips of course, it would make the mining of it more meaningful. It's almost impossible to gear your alts with rings and amulet but it's so easy to do it with armor (specially leatherworking armor...) Scribes can mill felwort for incredible results but JC can't prospect brimstone?Darkwillow3 Oct 2
Oct 2 Alchemy is stuck at 700 When I first started Legion at launch I had Alchemy at 700. I ended up dropping it for Inscription, but decided to switch back to Alchemy. I leveled it back up but its stuck at 700 with no option to move forward. I have all the recipes I can get for Legion but no quests or anything of the sort to move into the 800 range. What can I do to fix this?Bawshi5 Oct 2
Oct 2 Legion Cooking Research Can you learn ALL of the researchable cooking recipes using Wildfowl Eggs or do you have to use other items too? Do other ones have a higher chance at making the recipes get discovered? I'm asking because I've been researching for a long time now and have spent a ton of gold on Nomi Snacks to speed up the process and still have A TON of recipes and ranks to learn.Plezurenpain4 Oct 2
Oct 2 Fresh Stonehide Pelt To fulfill the quest "Stonehide Leather Barding" I need 96Pieces of tanned stonehide leather One of the ingredients to make the Tanned Stonehide Leather is 'Shaved Stonehide Pelt'. SHAVED Stonehide Pelt is made with FRESH Stonehide Pelt. I tried internet I tried Wowhead etc but nothing tells me anything about Fresh Stonehide Pelt. It just says you need it to make SHAVED Stonehide Pelt. Where in Heaven's name can I get FRESH Stonehide Pelt? It is a heck of a wide world in WOW and if I want to search it for that pelt, it will take more than a lifetime. To get this far in crafting and then come to a brick wall is very discouraging!Lionara2 Oct 2
Oct 2 Stormscale Spark I did search and there is a lot of talk about stormscale 3. I thought Oh my goodness there are more versions of this? very discouraging since all seemed to have probs getting it. I was away for a while and apparently I must have gotten some somehow but cannot remember. My quest still asks for Stormscale Spark and I have run around looking and even looked on the auction house for Stormscale Spark and there is no such thing! I also looked at all the receipes for stuff, right up to past lvl 800 and I see no need for any "stormscale spark". Anybody know about this item? (in my search all the comments were 2016 at the newest)Lionara2 Oct 2
Oct 1 Warlock professions? Looking for the best pair of warlock professions. Any help would be appreciatedPooterscoote8 Oct 1
Oct 1 Unable to get quest "Aww Scrap!" Hello, I have a question. So I just learned Engineering and searched up how to get to Legion Engineering. On Wowhead it said that I have to get a question called "Aww Scrap!" from Hobart Grapplehammer in Dalaran (Broken Isles Dalaran, if you were wondering). I checked him out and he didn't have a quest to give me? Is this a bug or am I doing something incorrectly?Demonscout3 Oct 1
Sep 30 Nomi improved? So, yesterday I had 14 cooking WO's that were finished and received 8 recipes. 2 of them I needed and 6 were duplicates. Has something changed to increase the recipe reward or was I just oddly lucky? Anyone else see an increase over the past week?Bearrepairjr2 Sep 30
Sep 30 Engineering Ultimate gnomish knife broken? I chose engineering for lots of neat stuff it has, and this item is supposed to have a 100% resurrection with a 10min. cooldown. I use this after the boss on our healer and nothing happens. She said it didn't work. I've revived at least 5 people with this item, when did this stop working at 100%?Furrlex7 Sep 30
Sep 29 Last week's Archaeology quest? It was Spirit of Eche'ro wasn't it? I missed it and will have to wait another what... 2-5 months, won't I?Nagro2 Sep 29
Sep 29 Suggestion: Skinning Profession Apologies if this has been suggested in the past, but thought it was certainly worth bringing up. While running world quests this week and having to slaughter dodo-birds (falconsaurs) as well as completing a profession quest (Hide of Fenryr), I had a thought when it came to the skinning profession. That thought being to have skinning work much like looting, in that one could kill several beasts before looting & skinning by only having to select it once to farm all hides/scales/etc. that you're responsible for in the vicinity. The major up side to this is when running dungeons and raids. Most folks just want to run through these as quickly as possibly for the experience, gear or rep, but I'm of the mindset of "never leaving money on the table" as it were. It'd be nice to be able to skin-all in such situations, or have the hide/scales/etc. be part of the 'loot' (like in 'Hide Of Fenryr') if you have the skinning profession.Marikoth6 Sep 29