Quests

Nov 2 OOX - Find it yourself, offline. This takes advantage of the quest completion information, which was recently exposed to the API. You can read more about that in this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973255055?page=1#1 To begin with, you need to know the Quest IDs for the OOX rescue quests. These can be easily found on Wowhead. Hinterlands - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=836 Tanaris - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=648 Feralas - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25476 OOX of Your Own - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=3721 The number at the end is the ID of the quest. Now, all you need to do is pull your quest list from the server. This is pretty easy; all you need to do is pull it up in a web browser. The format looks like this: http://us.battle.net/api/wow/character/destromath/Pahanda?fields=quests (Note: This link will open as a text document in Chrome; if you use Firefox or IE, you may need to save it to disk; it's just a plain text file.) Note that this is mine, not yours. To get yours, replace "destromath" with your realm, and "Pahanda" with your character's name. If your realm includes any punctuation, you can look at your Armory profile on the main website to see what you should use. For example, I have an alternate character on the Aman'Thul realm, named Corbette: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Corbette/advanced And you can easily modify my original link to pull up her quest list: http://us.battle.net/api/wow/character/amanthul/Corbette?fields=quests (Note: This link will open as a text document in Chrome; if you use Firefox or IE, you may need to save it to disk; it's just a plain text file.) Once you've gotten the list, you can then look for the quests. For simplicity's sake, search for the following strings (minus quotations, of course): Hinterlands: ",836," Tanaris: ",648," Feralas: ",25476," Pet: ",3721," If you find a match, you've completed that quest. If not, you haven't. It's that easy. Happy chicken-hunting! (This technique will work for any quest, of course, if you know the ID.) EDIT - 12/04/2011: The API results have been changed, formatting-wise. They're now comma-separated, but with no spaces, so I've changed the "match" strings accordingly.Pahanda29 Nov 2
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Quests forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss quests in World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
11m Can't find Thisalee Crow in Class Hall A while back, I received the Champions of Legionhall Quest from Maiev. I got busy with my main and didnt return to my class hall to continue this quest. I finally went back to the Class Hall looking to find this new Champion(for druids Thisalee Crow). Can't find her anywhere. Was I supposed to do a few Class Hall Missions before Thisalee would show up at the Class Hall? If so, because I waited a few weeks, did these missions time out? I have all the prequisites (I believe) A Glorious Campaign and the first 3 parts of Breach the Tomb. Anybody else have a similar problem?Teank11 11m
4h A Change of seasons need help I'm exalted and completed all the quests (did Ephemeral manastorm projector) but the quests just ended? I didn't get credit for finishing the chapter and oddly confused on where to go next for the next quest if their is one.Draghall12 4h
5h Loremaster Of Draenor Hey guys. I am trying to complete As I walk through the Shadow of the Valley of the Moon. But I can not for the life of me find the quest giver for The Pursuit of Justice. Wowhead and like sites say the guy is in Elodor but when I go to him he does not offer the quest. Any help is appreciated.Stormslash5 5h
7h Help! Class mount quest isn't showing up For some reason the class mount quest is not appearing in my order hall, and I have done everything I can think to do. I already have pathfinder 1 and 2 and the legionfall campaign done, and on a different character I have suramar done and the order hall armor set. The only thing left I can think of is the Illidan quest line with the heart of light or whatever the hell it's called, but the character with most of my stuff has already done that one. I don't know what I am missing. Can someone help me?Brondrick2 7h
7h [Goddess Watch Over You] "recover tears of elune from val'sharah" but theres nothing showing on the map anyone have any idea on what to do , ive been on wowhead and google reading about this quest for the last 2 hours and nothingHamir4 7h
11h Trouble has huge feet I am unable to turn in this quest. I think i picked it up farther along. The area with the wagons is completely empty and there is no NPC next to the kittens. How do I turn this quest in?Cathae8 11h
15h Mr Floppy's Perilous Adventure So I was going through Grizzly Hills and figured I'd do this quest again. About halfway down the hill Emily just stopped walking, then despawned, while Mr Floppy kept going, where as usual he was eaten by the second wolf. With Emily gone, Mr Floppy didn't resurrect and the quest failed as expected. Tried it a second time with the same issue, only Emily stopped walking after the first wolf attack on Mr Floppy. I remember this quest having issues when it first came out two years ago, anyone else tried it recently with a similar issue?Pelia21 15h
15h Lost Quest to start Azsuna line after i finished the quest line of Valsharah i went back to the scouting map and chose azsuna as my next zone. When i got the to Azsuna i did maybe 1 or 2 of the first quests then the questgiver told me to follow him and i got sidetracked and then i coudlnt find him to continue the azsuna quest line so i went to highmountain and stormheim and completed their chapters instead. Now i have nothing to do and im level 108, is there anyway i could continue the Azsuna chapters?Nakov1 15h
1d Order hall campaign quest vanished I had an order hall campaign quest in my quest log and then today for some reason it seems it has vanished from my quest log. Anyone know how to get it back?Nakov2 1d
1d Don't kill OK I am level 110 I'm trying to do a low-level quest in dreanor that requires you to get the characters 1/2 life and then heal them but the problem is is I always kill them because I'm level 110 and they're only 90 so does anybody have some advice on how to get them down low enough to heal themElvinarii2 1d
1d The Abyssal Ride..... Wow I must suck at reaction times or something, because I have tried & tried this quest to no avail, yet watched other players come, grab a seahorse & return to get rewarded their own mount - WTF? I'm not sure if I'm lagging a bit or not, but this is getting fustrating.... Any secret tips I should know about?Sophistique7 1d
2d Rude Letter - Meatball follower The mission "Rude Letter" doesn't spawn for me and its been days any ideas ? Im pretty sure I have all the requirements which are ; -Get a Brawler's Pass/ Brawler's Pass so you can join the Brawler's Guild. - Defeat Oso - One Brawler's Guild win is required. And I've done it . So any ideas please ?Acnapyx2 2d
2d Quest log size is way too small i just started playing again and finally reached 110 only to turn one quest in and get 6 and yet seems like the quest log got smaller and they want you to struggle with abandoning quest after quest then try to remember where you got the quests from. is it really that hard to double the size of the quest log so that this is not a problem for fresh 110sHoneybunn1 2d
2d Crossroads Caravan Pickup soundtrack Does anyone know where I could find the music that plays in the background of Crossroads Caravan Pickup and other kodo-riding, enemy-shooting quests? It's one of my favorite music pieces in the game, but I can't find any videos with just the soundtrack, or the soundtrack file itself. Here's a video of the quest I mean: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdm9CfRJvXIKerguelen2 2d
2d The Unstable Prism? Where is the npc? I've been looking for it for over an hour. It's in my quest log. I don't understand why blizzard has to make things so difficult? It's 500 TW badges.Sevardo1 2d
2d Getting to "Breaching The Tomb" question First of all, please know I have looked everywhere...Wowhead, YouTube, IcyVeins....now I turn to you. I have completed some of the achievements in order to get my class mount. I still have 9 to complete to get "Breaching The Tomb". No one has any quests to give me on Broken Shore. My main did this and it seemed all straight-forward with quests coming after another. On this toon, I am stuck with no quests to advance. I'm focusing right now on Champions of Legionfall. Maiev has no quest for me, etc. Do you still only get a few per week? I thought that went out with 7.3 and I don't remember having to wait on my main. I appreciate any constructive help you can give. This is making me pretty crazy. Thanks!Shammyshock4 2d
2d Broken Shore quest line Hi, I'm fairly new to WoW. I'm currently stuck on Broken Shores of 6/15 chapters. is this because i have not completed certain dungeons in other regions to unlock more chain quests? I still currently have 1 or 2 instance or dungeon quests left to do in the broken shores. Or do i need to complete them aswell to further the chain? I have only completed 1 Dungeon in one of the regions too so i do not have all the artifacts in the Dalaran Hall yet. Maybe this is a issue i am also having? I have finished chapters in all new regions besides Surumar maybe that is a reason why certain chains haven't been made available to me? If someone can let me know what i need to do to get all chapters in Broken Shores completed that would be great. Thanks.Knobchops5 2d
2d 40 Soul Frags - missing quest Missing quest - 40 soul fragmentsKodice1 2d
3d Chromie doesn't offer first scenario I picked up the breadcrumb quest [Chromie] from Khadgar, teleported to wyrmrest temple and Chromie didn't offer any scenarios. I talked to her several times, logged in and out several times, no addons used, still doesn't offer any scenarios. Abandoned quest and now Khadgar won't give quest back. Opened a ticket and basically got told to shove off. Please help.Chronno9 3d
3d The Spades Blade This is a Herbalist quest. There are a lot of replies when I did a search but they all walk in, get the blade and walk out (ok lots of mobs) I also looked up a whole lot of you tube items They all go in and get the spade So how come is it that i get in there and stand in front of the spade, of course fight of hundreds of enemies, and the stupid spade says I need a key, it is locked In all my searches nobody mentions a key. Also in the you tube films nobody mentions a key. They apparently all do not neec the key. Anybody know what to do?Soweto0 3d
3d Enchating quest bugged Finished "Halls of Valor: Revenge of the Enchantress:" and nowhere to get new quest, which should be "cursed,but convenience" level 110Pazzsion4 3d
3d Twisted by death quest Trying to activate 'Twisted to death' using zygor guides, following directions in Val'Sharah. Ok so guide tells me to pick dream leaves until Nightmare creepers pops. Than I kill it and that quest will be accepted automatically. I F%#@ING farmed 800 dream leaves, and lost count how many Nightmare creepers I killed and still nothing. I also checked If I already completed the quest. Is it possible I dropped it after getting it before, and if I did how do I get it back? Also I did quests prior to this legion herbalism quest leveling by zygor.Keemo0 3d
4d Balance of Power - HELP So im trying to complete it and get my artifact skin. I completed the azurewing defense stuff..ALL of it. and i have the question mark quest icon to talk to archmage Kalec, but he isnt there. So i was reading up and people were saying you had to complete your orderhall campaign. I have quests that i can do for it...but do you have to complete ALL of it? I ahve the achievement "A Glorious Campaign (complete your class order campaign) but im not sure if thats account wide (might have completed on my paladin). Soo with that achievement should i be able to go forward with the Balance of Power quest chain? or do i need to actually complete these quests. I found a list of the druid campaign quests and the ones available are on the list...so im assuming i need to do them. Just wasnt sure if Kalec appeared eventually or something.Wrathunis0 4d
4d Rogue Legionfall Questline I'm trying to find the Legionfall Questline. Unfortunately, I cannot figure out why I can't get the quests. The Lord dude in the Uncrowned doesn't have a quest, and neither does the lady in the Broken Shore. And I can't find anything online indicating why. Thoughts?Trumperbate1 4d
4d Quest: Be Raptor I'm in Zul Gurub for the quest Be Raptor, it says to talk to Tan'shang, but that npc doesn't exist. I've walked all around this place. there's nothing here. This is about the 5th glitched quest I've run in to, it's really frustrating. Kosire59 4d
5d Stuck in Suramar!!! I've gone through plenty of different Suramar forum posts talking about how you need to be certain rep with the Nightfallen to get further into the storyline, which I'm just now learning is something that has been removed after I had just now become exalted with them. I just need to know where I'm supposed to go. I've done every quest I can see on the map. ( I'm 9/11 in the Suramar chapters ) and I have no more "Suramar" quests in my quest log. I've looked around and I am just absolutely lost at this point, can anyone help a brother out!?Skawler2 5d
5d Stuck on The Highlord's Return Attempted it once, got completely destroyed, saw there was a Nethershard cost to re-enter, didn't have them at the time so I set it aside for later. Came back when i had the currency, and the NPC ( War Councilor Victoria) is no where to be found! Any help would be greatly appreciated, wanting to get that artifact appearance ASAP! Cheers!Adoris2 5d
5d Automatic Invasion zone quests Can we please change the way this works now. I am trying to do other things in azuna atm and the assault on "map name" keep auto accepting. I abandon it, and it pops up again, auto accepting. Change the way this works, add something to were people who still want to do that can find it on the map or something to start it. Hardly anyone does these anymore except those leveling.Xerosyn1 5d
5d Walking in his footsteps I have been waiting over 1 week for the 5th quest in the series "Walking in his footsteps" - My other mage got them all in a row. What am I missing please?Pattii5 5d
6d Shaman campaign? Hi everyone, I am kind of confused about the shaman campaign. I am a restoration shaman and I just got the artifact (after dying a bunch of times to get it) and I picked where to strike first, Azshara. All of the NPCs have a gray question mark over there heads and I have no campaign quests. I haven’t gotten the missions or the hall or anything. Just the artifact. What do I do next? Did I miss something? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, BritneyBritnèy3 6d
6d Problems with Quest A Mutual Friend Hi All, I recently did a trial test of a Warlock and love it so I paid the $60 to boost. I should have started out fresh for I am missing many flight plans and it's a pain. I am trying to do the Quest A Mutual Friend. I am suppose to meet A Black Harvest Acolyte to accept the quest in Daralyn but the quest giver never shows up. I have looked all over. Am I missing something? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!Earthorn1 6d
6d Lost Argus quest line Please help. I accepted the quest "Into the Night". Just as I was talking to Grand Artificer Romuul I got a summon to a mythic dungeon. After the dungeon I had no way to get back to the vindicaar. I dropped the quest hoping to go back to Exodar and start again. There was nothing there, so I went back to Stormwind talking to the woman on the boat and got ported to Exodar. Still no quest. Then I got a lock to summon me to the vindicaar and got "Invasion Point Offensive" but "Into the Night" is still not there and I cant continue the Argus quest line. Any suggestions?Catamonk3 6d
6d Built To Scale : Stormheim The drakes fly up and when you kill them in the air they don't come back down. Stupid, stupid quest. Change them so they don't ever fly up. Waiting for them to fly up and come back down is slow and tedious.Layinlrgpipe0 6d
Dec 8 Cant get 3rd artifact weapon Hello, I cant seem to get my 3rd artifact for my druid, im trying to get the resto wep, but the quest to start it wont appearJordypaws6 Dec 8
Dec 8 Why can't I get to Argus??? Searched and have found nothing that helps me. My understanding is I have to finish the broken shore quest line which starts upon finishing "Greater Power for Greater Threats". No problem! Head there to turn in, Khadgar is not there... I understand this isn't necessary for alts but I have yet to do this on my main (or any character) what am I missing?Grogrok1 Dec 8
Dec 8 Panara quest for flying ? Is there a quest that is needed to fly in Pandara ? The book Grimore of the four winds, is that a quest item ? Where do I get that ?Meork2 Dec 8
Dec 8 Greymane's Gambit bugged? Hi all, not sure if this is the correct place to post it... but I saw a few other bug posts here too.... so i've been trying to start the questline for Stormheim on my priest but the introductory scenario isn't operating correctly for me. It'll load me into the scenario but the NPCs wont load and I get booted out shortly after loading in..... Is this happening to anyone else? Is there a known solution? I've tried relogging already and it hasnt helped. EDIT: OKAYYYY so apparently it's an issue with shadowform. I found the solution...... Just enter the scenario without shadowform on for future reference.Chromatics3 Dec 8
Dec 7 Greater Power for Greater Threats Problem. Yesterday I earned Power Realized, as well as boosting my Artifact Knowledge to 25. However, when going to the Broken Shore and starting the Greater Power for Greater Threats questline (you have to research all traits) it didn't let me turn it in? I Thought since I earned Power Realized it was already completed? Did I do something wrong? Am I missing some crucial step here?Jadae23 Dec 7
Dec 7 The Highlord's Return So with 7.2 they added in new bear appearances that look insane. However it states must complete the Highlord's Return quest line and I cant find any information ANYWHERE about where to start this quest. Any help would be appreciated.Grinanbearit72 Dec 7
Dec 7 Consecrated Armaments Not sure where to put this, anyway; I've been able to max out all my followers only on this hunter, my alts have a few followers at 950 and haven't gotten a mission for armaments in weeks. Is there something that triggers them to populate? I know I don't play them much or do many things on Argus-that might be it?Haramburger0 Dec 7
Dec 7 Antoran High Command My mission NPC do not allow me to turn it in even when the quest log show completed. Is it bug due to the fact I kill high command before my missions completed ?Envykeke0 Dec 7
Dec 7 I can't see the Klaxxi dailies? Hey guys, I'm like 15000/21000 rep for the Klaxxi. Haven't done rep with them in years tho, decided to try and finish them so I can buy the mount they sell but when I go to the Klaxxi area with the quartermaster and such there are no dailies available whatsoever. Really confused =/Rainbro2 Dec 7
Dec 7 How do missions spawn? Not sure where to put this thread but this seems to be the most related place. I'm farming gold on 13 toons with missions and Argus WQs and I'm going through order resources very quickly. 1. Is there a limit on how many available missions you can have? 2. Do missions spawn independently of each other? 3. Will I still get gold missions if I ignore all the non-gold missions? Or will they be unable to spawn, because I have too many missions available?Ralivia2 Dec 7
Dec 7 Fishing Daily: Jagged Abalone I cannot loot the quest item 'Jagged Abalone' from the clam shells. I have looked it up on WoW Head and unless I am missing some major mechanic I can't interact with the clam. Other players have been doing it right in front of me but I can't. I have restarted the game and tried it will all my addons disabled. No luck. Any ideas?Eastmoat2 Dec 7
Dec 6 100% Quest Completion 2017 Hi, I'm Moose, I've been working on not only Loremaster of all the zones but 100% quest completion of all the zones as well. I downloaded a few addons to find the quests, One is Grail, and the other is Wholly. I keep running into frequent phasing issues with quests. I know Blizzard is good about making sure quests don't break but that being said I have several that I've started opening tickets for. I'm sure it's due to a recent faction change. My question is, is it worth going for 100% completion to satisfy my OCD which will involve many tickets being opened, or should I just focus on getting the zone achievements leaving all sorts of breadcrumbs and just pray that when they release the expansion that it all gets changed again?Plaguehammer2 Dec 6
Dec 6 Netherlight Crucible netherlight crucible keeps asking me to upgrade my artifact level to get the the tier 2 upgrades., but i'm not sure how. I've completed all the story missions on the broken isles and on Argus. I have my class mount and i'm always putting artifact knowledge into my weapon, but its always stuck at level 52. Is there something i'm doing wrong?Loreith1 Dec 6
Dec 6 Unfinished questline in 1k Needles? So what's the deal with Wizzle Brassbolts? Your character is tasked with rescuing him from his cage in the Southsea Holdfast, but end up helping a troll ghost (who you killed) get his body back. The latter few quests where you have to grab a bunch of items for his wife to perform the ritual were also annoying, involving lots of running back and forth from the flooded basin below through the pirates' Stronghold (thank goodness I was a druid w/prowl). It felt like one those poorly designed Vanilla questlines where you wish they would just give you all the quests at once so you don't have to make multiple trips to the same area. And once you finally return ol Two Tusk to his body, the questline ends and the gnome is still stuck in his cage with no follow-up. Intended Blizz?Amanokawa1 Dec 6
Dec 6 Rite of Blood quest Legion So I'm trying to work on the quest Rite of Blood in Legion and I must have exited the cave where the quest takes place and I can't seem to find it. The quest tracker highlights an area on top of a mountain, but has no discernible way to enter said mountain. Can anyone provide me a loc of the cave entrance? I've tried Icy Veins and Wow head and both pin point the quest on top of the mountain. Any help would be appreciated.Crox0 Dec 6