Quests

Jun 18 OOX - Find it yourself, offline. This takes advantage of the quest completion information, which was recently exposed to the API. You can read more about that in this thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2973255055?page=1#1 To begin with, you need to know the Quest IDs for the OOX rescue quests. These can be easily found on Wowhead. Hinterlands - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=836 Tanaris - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=648 Feralas - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25476 OOX of Your Own - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=3721 The number at the end is the ID of the quest. Now, all you need to do is pull your quest list from the server. This is pretty easy; all you need to do is pull it up in a web browser. The format looks like this: http://us.battle.net/api/wow/character/destromath/Pahanda?fields=quests (Note: This link will open as a text document in Chrome; if you use Firefox or IE, you may need to save it to disk; it's just a plain text file.) Note that this is mine, not yours. To get yours, replace "destromath" with your realm, and "Pahanda" with your character's name. If your realm includes any punctuation, you can look at your Armory profile on the main website to see what you should use. For example, I have an alternate character on the Aman'Thul realm, named Corbette: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/amanthul/Corbette/advanced And you can easily modify my original link to pull up her quest list: http://us.battle.net/api/wow/character/amanthul/Corbette?fields=quests (Note: This link will open as a text document in Chrome; if you use Firefox or IE, you may need to save it to disk; it's just a plain text file.) Once you've gotten the list, you can then look for the quests. For simplicity's sake, search for the following strings (minus quotations, of course): Hinterlands: ",836," Tanaris: ",648," Feralas: ",25476," Pet: ",3721," If you find a match, you've completed that quest. If not, you haven't. It's that easy. Happy chicken-hunting! (This technique will work for any quest, of course, if you know the ID.) EDIT - 12/04/2011: The API results have been changed, formatting-wise. They're now comma-separated, but with no spaces, so I've changed the "match" strings accordingly.Pahanda28 Jun 18
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Quests forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss quests in World of Warcraft with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
2h Alts unfriendly in 7.3... So i have 10 alts, do i have to go through every single quests to unlock invasion points or world quests on argus?! I already did everything on main. Why is this so alt unfriendly? What is the point of giving out free 880 gear token at the end our alts cant event access argus world quests and invasions...Yukariki3 2h
3h Barrels o' Fun (Suramar) This world quest makes the portal to get inside Shal'aran quicker despawn. I just barely missed turning in another world quest because of this. So, can we please move this WQ so it stops despawning the portal to Shal'aran?Gigaflare6 3h
6h Champions of Legionfall-paladin I'm trying to get the new paladin follower. Have the quest "Champions of Legionfall" and there is not a single thing in the class hall. I've done every other broken shore quest, almost revered (double checked and that is not required, I got revered on this priest 1 day after the new follower) Class campaign has been done for a long time. No missions going to have NPCs gone. Ran this script from wowhead comments that shows if you have to wait a day because of doing other quests and it came back false, that I should be good to go. I'm just lost and can't continue to get revered for flying until I can do this.Twizlers4 6h
7h Noob question: How do you get to Badlands? I know you can get there through the Searing Gorge, but since it is higher level than badlands, I was wondering if there was another access point I missed. Oulan19 7h
10h Lightweave Loom Missing Have quest "Looming Over Me". Fan sites put the location at 54,23 inside a building. There is no loom inside the building. I there some preliminary quest or event that must be completed to get it to appear?Grumpz1 10h
13h Armor of the Triumvirate quest trolling I have been trying for days to at least obtain key fragments for this quest, but every group has given me none. It has ALWAYS been the healer or tank obtaining the items and then they refuse to do the quest and can not trade the keys. I even asked why they have the quest if they are not going to do it. They never reply. Can you please change it so others can not hold this quest hostage because they feel the need to troll.Sentif9 13h
19h Non-Leveling quests I have been playing WOW since back in Cataclysm when Dragonsoul was the current raid. As i have dealt with max LVL content it never bothered me doing it once or twice, but over the years ive gotten up to having curing this expansion as of this post 12 110s for legion during WOD i had around 15-16 100s. Doing the quests on as all of them starts fealing a little redundent to me. rather im unlooking something for argus or unlocking something for the garrison or new content during MOP like the Isle of Thunder or the Legendary Quest line for MOP and WOD. In my personal view i would like to see quests that are designed for that expansions Max LVL rather it be 90 or 110 be account wide like the Pet battle quests are so this way all of our toons can get credit for those quests no matter there LVL so soon as that toon hits that expansions max LVL they can get right into the thick of things sort of speak. I dont want to have to deal with having to catch the toon up by doing the quests. I feel by making all the quests designed for the exapsnions Max LVL toons were account wide then people would be able to deal with current content more quickly and readily if only needing to do the quests on either a single toon or if the case may call for it any toon if a person wanted to deal with the quests for the world on a DPS while dealing with the dungeons quests on a Tanking or healing toon there comfortable on if they wished to. I would expect certain quests that were desigend for a Specific Class not be account wide and be more toon based that is understandable just why not allow us deal with Current content in a way that would could make enjoying it a lil better. ALL critiques welcomeCelticlore0 19h
22h Uniting the Isles Where do I start the suramar portion of uniting the isles?Conswella0 22h
22h Can I drop "Where They Least Expect It"? Invasion points looks dumb. No grouping, deadly bosses, no players at all. On first day I finished with 3 more players on warlock first invasion point. On DK I tried point with mashrooms, filled one bar to 100%, killed 1 infernal with group of elites (as tank it's fine, but took about 5 minutes), guessed that after 4 more infernals next is both and left. The question is: is it progress stopper? I skipped as priest invasions and there is no following quests on shadow part with Alleria. Can I just drop it and forget about that nonsense?Aenissela1 22h
1d Armor of Triumvirate quest trolling I have been trying for days to at least obtain key fragments for this quest using the dungeon finder, but every group has given me none. It has ALWAYS been the healer or tank obtaining the items, then refuse to do the quest and can not trade the key fragments. I even asked why the players obtaining the key fragments have the quest if they are not going to do the quest. They never reply. They go on killing which locks me to the heroic. Can you please change Armor of Triumvirate so others can not hold this quest hostage. I can easily go in as a Tank and force them to do the quest before I drop group, but that would mean adopting their rude behavior.Sentif1 1d
1d Argus So my friends tell me to start argus but idk how i read somewhere that you have to finish the broken shore quests but khadgar isnt giving me the quest nor do i have any quests thereKrelindor1 1d
1d Darkbrul Arena NEVER shows up The last time I have seen this world quest was about 3 months ago, does it even exist anymore? I've been needing this part of the achievement for the mount forever now.Dexecute3 1d
1d The God Queen’s Fury- ilvl? I got introduced to the quest to defeat Sigryn today. I was feeling pretty optimistic until I saw she and her buddies had over 200 million health. At an ilvl of 900, I had absolutely no hope of killing her. Is there an approximate ilvl I should get to before trying again?Candelin0 1d
1d Team Rumble- Falcosaur mount questline So for the Bloodgazer, Direbeak, Sharptalon, and Snowfeather Team Rumble quests I am encountering a problem. The quest asks for the particular pet with a pair of a specific family and then completing a pet battle world quest, 3 of them. My problem is that Argus pet boss World Quests don't seem to be counting. I know that apparently you cannot repeat the world quest on an alt and have it count towards the quest for that specific pet, that isn't what is happening. The team pet battles, like the trainers WQ on the Broken Shore are still working towards the quest. Anyone know why these aren't working? or if they are intended to work at all?Paktu3 1d
1d Win the Crowd? Hi, today i received an item in game named [Arena Invitation] http://www.wowhead.com/item=143478/arena-invitation that gave me a quest called "Win the Crowd" http://www.wowhead.com/quest=45179/win-the-crowd#screenshots but i cant find any information for me as a warlock to get to the halls of shadow to turn in this quest. any information on this would be greatly appreciated.Artesius10 1d
1d Swirling Timewarped Vial turn in Apparently this thread has been moved to the quests forum?.......? ___________________________________________________ After the wrath event, the quest/vendors lingered for a week or so but the BC ones did not. I had just enough time last week to run them but not enough time to do most of my weekly runs and ended up not turning in the Vial on 3 of my characters. (Vega, Scarra, Xelarea). Will this prevent me from earning one next event if I turn it in then?Vegå10 1d
2d Relics of the Ancient Eredar So i got the quest from Alleria, but now i see no way to do any missions or quests to get the armor to raise the Champs ilvl to 925. Anyone else stuck on this?Uzul6 2d
2d Please Move Mistweaver Xia Having lived through the Isle of Quel'danas, I appreciate world PvP well enough - in the proper setting. Isle was fun and challenging, and Wintergrasp was the best wpvp WoW has ever had. By placing the timewalking vendor on the Timeless Isle, you've made it impossible to access without a group of 110 players, ready to spawn camp the enemy into the ground - which also makes it completely inaccessible to anyone below level 110, and without a certain iLvl, anyway. I understand that putting the timewalking vendor on the Timeless Isle, with all the other timewalker people makes good sense from a story-side, but making it this difficult to access is simply the wrong choice - and the guards there are completely useless. Just fix it, please.Lijiang1 2d
2d Ganking Ok, so this is mostly just a vent post but also a sort of discussion. When i started playing WoW, i had no idea what PvP realms meant, i didn't know the difference between that and normal. i assumed that it just meant that you COULD do PvP on that realm, not that it was forced upon you no matter what. All of my main realms are PvP realms, because at the time, thats where all of my friends were, and this was before all the cross-realm stuff.I have come across so many frustrations with this, i'm almost considering quitting the game altogether. The cost to move all my characters to a normal realm is just way too high, but i honestly CANNOT even enjoy the game anymore because i'm constantly getting ganked. whether its on my low level players trying to quest when any kind of higher level character comes and one or two shots them, or even on my only 110 who i'm trying to gear. CONSTANTLY. Well geared 110's come in and just roflstomp me. I currently have 2.61Million HP. It seems every other 110 i come across has 4.8M, 6.3M, etc. i stand NO CHANCE, nor do i even want to. I just want to go on my way and experience content. This came about because i was just trying to do Timeless Isle content. Stuff i never got to do because of a combination of ganking during the very beginning of the content, and also not being able to play from then until about a month ago. I had a Druid camp me at the graveyard. i couldn't even get away because he could kill me in 3 shots. What fun is that? killing someone who can't even defend themselves? I just don't understand. I've also been doing a lot of Draenor stuff lately, and of course i'm overleveled and overgeared for that, when i see a 102, or a 104, or a 107 etc. Horde player, questing, mining, etc. I /wave and im omw. i just don't understand why they can't do the same. Why do they just HAVE to attack? /sigh...Zeüss4 2d
2d No more Marks of Honor from WQs? I haven't seen any PvP World Quests award Marks of Honor since Patch 7.3 I think. I hope this isn't permanent, but maybe Blizzard has decided if you want Marks of Honor, you have to do actual PvP. This would be unfortunate if true.Fenella2 2d
2d The Highlord's Return So with 7.2 they added in new bear appearances that look insane. However it states must complete the Highlord's Return quest line and I cant find any information ANYWHERE about where to start this quest. Any help would be appreciated.Grinanbearit68 2d
2d Resto artifact quest In Deep Slumber bad This quest is bad: nothing says to heal yourself through the corruption. Dispelling the random NPC is anything but obvious. Once I got outside I just shapeshifted to pass the root spamming mobs, since the scenario took away my offensive spec & I still had to deal with corruption. Total lack of information delivered to the player as to the hurdles and tools to proceed. Very frustrating for the first thing I did this xpac. Thank Perc for Wowhead (but why was I forced to find out what to do on a 3rd party website, rather than inside the game).Selina15 2d
2d there and back again hey everyone got a problem on the quest for brewfest there and back again I go to the spot that is marked on map and there is no goblin there or nothing abandon the quest and got it back and reloged nothing seems to workKiiller1 2d
3d Egg Problems! I just got a "Blue Serpent Egg" for Order of the Cloud Serpent Rep so i can get my mount from the previous Xpac,well,I tried to turn it in and that is not an option, no NPC will take it nor even give me the option to turn it in...is this quest line broken?....discontinued? and there is nothing on WoWhead or anywhere else about it,so please don't post me a useless link to a site that I have already tried. Any help would be great TYSativia1 3d
3d gorgrond is falling around everything else is up you have to go foward to go backHaneth0 3d
3d Quest: Closing the eye, possible bug? In the quest closing the eye, the mirror image phase is not ending upon reaching the real Archmage Xylem. Am I missing something? Every guide I've found regarding this quest seems to indicate the phase ends on reaching him.Shyeer1 3d
3d I got a Serpent Egg I got a serpent egg (not a pet snake egg) but, I can't do anything with it. I need help.Orcstalker7 3d
3d No artifact and no way to get one Hi, my priest (this character) has a Dalaran hearthstone, no artifact, and no quests. I narrowed the possible point of accidental abandonment down to either "Priestly Matters" or "A Legend You Can Hold". I do not see any quests offered in Dalaran or the locations in Tristifal Glades. Any idea what is going on?Ironsol7 3d
3d Invasion Point: Aurinor While contributing to the progress in the front of the portal area, when it goes to stage 3 to kill the Commander. If you're in combat it impossible to get to the commander before he is killed in a large raid. Putting in a flag where if you contributed to the invasion you don't have to tag the commander would make this one and other invasions much less annoying.Guenhwyvaria1 3d
4d Help with The Adept's Path Dungeon Title says it... I am on Garrosh Realm and also would like to add some more friends or join a guild...Elijahii0 4d
4d Can't progress on Broken Shore?? I am 6/15 on Breaching the Tomb but cannot progress any further. There are no quests in Dalaran or on the Broken Shore for me to pick up (I thought they made it so you don't have to wait a week to get another leg of the Broken Shore questline??). I have cleaned out my Class/Order Hall quests (except for the Lingering Soul Essence quest) but there remains no more quests for me. This is quite ridiculous, even with their changes it is quite difficult for alts to progress properly. Any help would be much appreciated.Thadi3 4d
4d Greater Power for Greater Threats Problem. Yesterday I earned Power Realized, as well as boosting my Artifact Knowledge to 25. However, when going to the Broken Shore and starting the Greater Power for Greater Threats questline (you have to research all traits) it didn't let me turn it in? I Thought since I earned Power Realized it was already completed? Did I do something wrong? Am I missing some crucial step here?Jadae13 4d
4d Regarding PvP World Quest Rewards Hello, I just wanted to ask about how rewards from PvP World Quests work. They're all ever so rare, but when the gear does show up it oft doesn't show up for all my characters. I was just curious as to how it decides when loot is given and why some characters can't see it. Is it all RNG or is there another hidden meaning? Thanks!Cloúd5 4d
4d Enemies everywhere? Anyone get a strange humming Crystal recently? The "common item" drop starts the quest enemies everywhere. The reward is a wonderous wisdomball. It's a rare drop from the Kirin tor emissary chest. It continues to elude me, so I'm curious if it's still dropping. If you have gotten one recently please post. Thanks!!Hulgan1 4d
4d Shadowcaster Voruun Currently his respawn time is VERY long. I waited for about 6 or 7 minutes and he still hasn't popped up. And yes, he is up right now...there's a WQ to kill him and his corpse is right there. He just isn't respawning very quickly.Shamtul1 4d
4d Preserve the true future-chromie How is a frost mage supposed to do this? My shield drops in two hits, the bosses run in close and stay close, can't freeze them down. They either kill me or they kill chromie in about 10 seconds which means the whole thing starts over. Gone through 3k in repairs in about 30 minutes. If I keep this up, I will be broke in about 2 hours and no closer to completing this. I wont even have all the bosses summoned. And festerbloat is one of the worst because I can't stay away from him.Dialectra3 4d
4d Problem with Artifact quest I was doing my artifact quest and already picked up the artifact. However, I entered a Mist of Pandaria dungeon before completely finishing the quest. Now I can't finish it after getting back to the quest scenario. Can someone help?Thacarterv1 4d
5d Good Suramaritan completion With the new patch I was able to get the 'Change of Seasons' quest line in Suramar - the last part of the Good Suramaritan achievement. Previously you needed 20000 rep to get the quest. I completed the quest line and as far as I can tell, I've completed all quests in Suramar. I didn't get credit for the achievement. I still don't have the 20k rep, could this be why I didn't get credit? This is the last part I need for pathfinder :(Scadwick1 5d
5d Timewarped Badge Merchants Can someone please tell me how long the Timewarped Badge Merchants stay up? I'm trying to do a turn-in to Mistweaver Xia. Unfortunately, she's a PvP magnet, which makes it hard for me to do my turn-in to her. So how long do I have before she goes down again?Loncis1 5d
5d recurring madness world quest bug I went to do recurring madness world quest and I cant find the npc to start it and its not just me my buddy tried to do it to npc was nowhere for him etherDurpes4 5d
5d Trial of the crusader: hides of legends Hello everyone, I have a problem with the quest mentioned on the tittle. I need to get 3 hides from 3 different raids: -Trial of the crusader -Baradin Hold -Throne of thunder I've already gotten the first one but i can't find the other ones. Could anyone that have already done it help me with it? ThanksElbardo2 5d
6d Fuel of a Doomed World, turn in? I have the 50 items and every space ship I go into I see a big YELLOW ? for turn in, but when I go to that spot there is no quest giver to turn in the quest. I have checked the top, bottom and middle parts of the ship. Wowhead is uless as always, when looking for a turn in.Fenril4 6d
6d Did not get the Heart of Flame item from Rag I am on the Heart of Flame quest, the very last thing to do for the legendary and just killed Rag on heroic 10 man and I did not get the heart of flame item. Nothing to loot here. Please help. My character is still in the raid instance when I log off. Is there any blues around to help? My ticket is about 2 day wait time and hoping I won't get a generic response back.Epijunky7 6d
6d Call of Duty Vashj'ir Quest Bugged(?) Long story short, the quest "Call of Duty" that begins the intro sequence for Vashj'ir is bugged. I'm not sure if the Alliance equivalent quest is bugged too, but the Horde quest is definitely bugged. When the quest is accepted from Commander Thorak, instead of waiting for the boat with Budd and friends crew to arrive you are teleported directly to Vashj'ir down into the sunken boat with Erunak Stonespeaker. I have only been experiencing this since the Legion Pre-Patch, and I do not know if it has been active before the pre-patch because I did not try and do the quest then. I'm hoping for a blue post reply here, as I would very much like to replay the story of Vashj'ir with a particular character. Has the intro sequence with the ship getting attacked by a kraken been permanently removed? Is the proximity of the Broken Isles somehow in conflict with the path that the boat took to get to Vashj'ir?Dorren8 6d
6d Bugged, No reason to stay quest Enea's Family evacuated isnt working, http://imgur.com/waH3EUCMèditate13 6d
Sep 19 Can't start legion quest. Didn't have the option to start the quest because it was gray out. Unable to start or find the quest. Fix itCrizo13 Sep 19
Sep 18 Monk Class Mount I just came back to my monk and wanted to get his class mount. Having earned my class mounts on all my other lvl 110's do I need to complete Breaching the Tomb on this character or will the fact my account has it mean I can start the quest line to achieve my Monk class mount?Dahliagrey2 Sep 18
Sep 18 Missing Artifact quests I just recently hit 110 and would like to acquire my other artifacts but some how the quests disappeared and i cannot seem to pick them up from anyone in the priest hall. I started the quest for the disc staff but the quest is no where to be found.Emeríck2 Sep 18