Quests

May 14, 2014 Always repetitive, need something new I've returned to WoW and I remembered these constant grind/gather quests are really old. Has blizzard given any thought to making less quests, and instead make few longer, in-depth, extensive quests? In future expansions, it would be really cool to have longer quests that return you a greater reward, versus having to do thousands of quests only to get nothing.Hymph2 May 14, 2014
May 14, 2014 Quest: The oracles.. Dear Blizzard, It has come to my attention that I am either doing something wrong with attempting to get the Oracles to Exaled. For starters I did all the quest. Even killed Arturis...howver, once I killed him and pickd a side with the oracles. Jaloot the npc for the Oracles never gave me another quest besides "the hand of the oracles" which I did turn in right then. Yet, still nothing from Jaloot nor Soo Say. This is even after I kill arturis slow and let Jaloot hele me finish him off. I confused cuz other frieds are gettn the three dailies and ive yet to see one....PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP!!! Thanks guys!!! AkumaGlow. Aka CoreyAkümaglöw1 May 14, 2014
May 14, 2014 Timeless Legendary Questline Im new to timless and I was wanting to know when the legendary questline starts im really looking forward to getting the BOSS [Edit] cape but llike whats the 1st quest on the questline so I can read up on a few things before I start them. ty JBJbsjr3 May 14, 2014
May 14, 2014 Legendary Cape Quest My alt just started the quest today, and I forgotten how long in total it has taken to get it for this main of mine... But assuming the RNG is average for me, would it still be worth it to try and complete it? Or would WoD most likely be out by then? (I Think someone said the quest was 3 months long).Hokee2 May 14, 2014
May 14, 2014 Rivern Frostwind I was in Winterspring tonight, doing the Quest where you kill the Frostsaber cats. And over in front of the big rock overhang where you fight the giant boss cat, there was an exclamation point on the mini-map, labelled 'Rivern Frostwind'. But there was nobody there, nor any kind of object with an sort of Quest attached. Does anyone know anything about this? Is the actual Rivern Frostwind located anywhere in the area? Is this part of an old Quest that got removed?Quatrille4 May 14, 2014
May 14, 2014 Never Again! Quest obsolete and removed! What is up with blizzard getting rid of the best twink ring quest for level 19's...? They have already ruined twinks in many countless ways but why take away a quest that some twinks rely on for a ring... Post your thoughts below.Lukesham4 May 14, 2014
May 13, 2014 silverpine quest help? hi, im having trouble finding the next quest. i have killed the worgen renegades, gathered some flowers, and cleaned some guts from bears and wolves.... and now there is literally nothing. im lvl 18, so i shouldnt really have any issues with silver ! marks right?Unsent3 May 13, 2014
May 13, 2014 Leveling Hi guys, I'm a human level 26 and just finished questing I believe in duskwood. I have no more quests and don't know where to go. If anyone could help me out with where to go from here and maybe even after that I'd be really appreciative. :)Cosmoh4 May 13, 2014
May 11, 2014 Omnia Mystics How do I get to the island of Omnia Mystics to do the Shadon Pan dailies?Shimmy2 May 11, 2014
May 11, 2014 Having issues with quests for Loremaster Some quests require for the mob to be damaged in order to use an item on it, but that is incredibly difficult to do at 90. Does anybody have any suggestions on this, for warrior or otherwiseAgnix2 May 11, 2014
May 11, 2014 PVE PVP options in major Quests? Why Not? Hey all, I came back to playing WOW after a long absense. Last quest i had done was opening the firelands quest hub. So I log in and start learning my Huntard all over again. Fun, Great, Awesome.. I open timeless, i open isle of giants, i open isle of thunder and for a brief moment (extremely brief) i get all giddy, Blizzard has finally learned there are peope like my self who just realy dislike pvp and they are giving you the option to choose dailies or quest line objectives from either the pvp or pve side, (this was my thought when i saw the quest on isle of thunder ask me how i would like to perfom my quest) Then i get futher along in the black prince quest and people start telling me you have to do battlegrounds and you have to win.. what? come on after what i saw on isle of thunder, blizzard wouldn't do that hu? now it looks like they did and would. This is where my question comes in.. Hey Developers, Community at Large, What I am proposing is that in future major quest lines you offer this option to the masses of WOW players. I know yall want to balance PVE/PVP around everything as the current team dosen't want a segregate the game into those two areas. But plese consider giving us the option. I have 54 battlegrounds in my stats.. Why? Rep grind in Cata only reason. If you had given me the option to do pve quest versus pvp quest for the same or equal rewards i would have went pve not pvp, thats why i have my toons on a PVE server. My question is this : Why not.. The options exist so give the players the option to choose a pve or pvp chain in order to complete a objective or the chance to switch back and forth but make the reward static and or which ever side you complete it on you get that. (be it color option, name or some other minor descriptive.) I.e. Lets say you have the option to complete the quest for a rep-faction in either a pve or pvp quests line via dailies, and the rewards are say a (allaince thought here) blue war-mount versus purple war-mount. so i have the option up to revered to do the dailies either way pve or pvp and then at revered I choose to lock in the quest for either the pve side reward or the pvp side rewared. and bingo thats it. done. but once you get one your done.. you either pve'd it or pvp'd it braggin rights for some here, game enjoyment for others. Please look at this idea in the future of quests design and flesh it out as best you can, to be honest i (at this moment) abhor WOW pvp its just not fun, and other than wintergrasp never has been for me. May that change? yes. but the option makes the game that more enjoyable, and our choices have some consequences. I don't know if this flies in the community or not. But i would love to see it. Thanks to any and all who take the time to read my post as i attempt to generate Dev Ideas and get my "Wall of Text" Achievement at the same time. JMMBuie1 May 11, 2014
May 11, 2014 The Lion Roars I am sure theres a thread about this already but seriously why do we have to PVP for PVE item? I cant PVP because all i have is PVE gear and no bag space to hold a 3rd set of gear. i don't want to PVP and it's stupid to expect me to PVP when all i want to do is get an item that will help me in raid progression.Allenschezar6 May 11, 2014
May 10, 2014 Where to pickup "A little patience" again. So I came back to WoW not to long ago, and realized I had abandoned the quest "A little patience". However now I have no idea where to pick it up again. Anyone know?Alkizar1 May 10, 2014
May 10, 2014 Is there a way to track a Taste of Valor ques I've had this quest "a taste of valor" for sometime now I know for at least 2 weeks I've collected about 2k of valor points. Is there a way to find how how many more I need? Can't believe blizzard won't add tracking to that quest.... also find it kinda stupid I have an achieve 25k valor now to collect 3k valor more......Magga5 May 10, 2014
May 9, 2014 Shadowmoon Salley Lorequest Line Stuck So im trying to do the lorequest so i can get a trasmog bow but I talk to Exarch to get Karabor Training Grounds but she doesnt have it and no one has any quest past there. Am I doing something wrong.Sanyang2 May 9, 2014
May 9, 2014 Secrets of the Empire..drop rate too LOW! I've been on the legendary quest to obtain the Secrets of the Empire for 4 weeks, and I have full cleared Normal ToT 12/12 each week, and yet I only have 12 secrets..sometimes I'm only seeing 2 or 3 per full clear, and I'm not getting any from SoO. This needs to be changed, people should be able to get the secrets faster, or increase the drop chance of them! Or make them obtainable with bonus rolls, it's getting ridiculous.Gôons23 May 9, 2014
May 9, 2014 Trying to find Thousand Needles Hello I'm trying to find Thousdand Needles. I went there just yesterday but somehow someway but it's not on my map anywhere. I think I got there another way. Any help would be so nice.Dabuniie3 May 9, 2014
May 8, 2014 No portal to pandaria after fraction change,. Just like my subject say's. After doing a fraction change from Horde to Alliance there is no portal to pandaria. I looked at the hero's call bored to make sure I didn't have to do a quest. But there is nothing.Dakirianth2 May 8, 2014
May 8, 2014 Quest addons Ive read online about these guides that can LVL you 1-90 in 4 days. I was wondering if there was an addon that does the same thing ,and if so do you have to pay for it?Tiedown4 May 8, 2014
May 8, 2014 Celestial Blessings: Yu'lon Challenge Balance druid here in need of a strategy for the Yu'lon Challenge in the Celestial Blessings chain. Can't take out the blobs or stand still long enough to hit Wrathion himself. Really need help here. Any strategies would be helpful.Dathrel5 May 8, 2014
May 7, 2014 Feralas Quests achievement bugged? I did the Loremaster of Kalimdor acheivement before Cataclysm came out. Now that Cataclysm is out, each zone has its own achievement. One that I am stuck on is Feralas. When I started this zone, it said that I was 1/45. Okay. But that's not accurate, because all of the following quests were not offered: To Stonemaul Hold The Battle Plans I also cannot see the NPC Sensiria so that I can do her quests: Ancient Suffering The Darkmist Legacy Verinias the Twisted Apparently, I had completed Verinias the Twisted the first time I did Loremaster, which causes Sensiria to become phased out. I opened a ticket about this issue, and while I was offline, the GM helped me by putting Ancient Suffering and The Darkmist Legacy in my quest log. I did those two quests, but Sensiria is still nowhere to be found, so I cannot turn in the quests. I opened another ticket about this, and I was told that this was a known issue and that achievements were meant to be difficult. Wtf? Why did the GM just tell me this after another one at least attempted to help me by putting quests in my log? I am currently at 44/45 in Feralas. Is there any way someone can help? Thanks.Vyni7 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 need HELP I NEED HELP AT THIS GAME CAN ANYBODY HELP MEEvilmerk3 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 Addon help I need a an addon that shows which quests I done, and how much more left, and where to find them for pandaland questingAsmodeos1 May 7, 2014
May 7, 2014 Cant Turn in [A Test of Valor]?? Im having trouble turning in the [A Test of Valor] quest. ive gotten all the valor needed but it is not letting me turn in the quest? anyone else having this problem? or know how to fix it? ive tried abandoning it and picking it back up restarting my game, even re downloading WoW itself... nothing works. Just want to continue working towards my cloak, but ive wasted a week already trying to figure out whats wrong with the quest or what i did. Thanks guysSánctuary6 May 7, 2014
May 6, 2014 Hellscream's Legacy (Stonetalon Mountains) I am on the quest "Hellscream's Legacy" in Stonetalon Mountains where you have to kill level 26 elites by blowing up the oil canisters on their backs. This is remarkably difficult as a rogue because killing the oil canister only drops them about two thirds of their health, and then you have to take the rest of their health down while they spew constant damage fire at you. Since I have to use up my stealth on the oil canister, I can't gank them, and they are immune to sapping. I will normally get dropped to one third of my health while fighting one, half if I'm lucky. Is this supposed to happen? I remember doing this quest awhile ago on a different char and blowing up the oil canisters killed them immediately.Thunderthorn6 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 Kinelory strikes quest Hello I killed someone in the last house and now I'm to speak to Kinelory and protect her or him but her or him isn't moving so I am not sure what I am suppose to do next....any help would be much appreciated.Dabuniie1 May 6, 2014
May 6, 2014 (CLOSED) So I just used my insta-90 on a level 7 druid so I haven't done many quests beforehand. I was just wondering where would I go to start questing MoP just for money making purposes? More specifcally where would I start in Jade Forests?Demonicpeon5 May 6, 2014
May 5, 2014 Val'zareq's Journal Not Dropping I've killed Val'zareq around 10 times now and his journal still hasn't dropped. Is it still dropping for other people? Also, I did the quest chain for the tabard on my hunter, so maybe its not dropping because I already did it on an alt? I don't see why this shouldn't allow me to do it on this guy, but who knows! Thanks :)Zalyix4 May 5, 2014
May 5, 2014 quest not available from quest giver for some reason i am unable to find the 5.4 legendary quest to get my cape from the timeless isle anyone else having trouble with this?Ehksbawks3 May 5, 2014
May 5, 2014 The art of war My girlfriend has yet to recieve the quest... were questing together and she cant get it for some reason. i logged on.. tried a ton of diff things... nothing.. any help where one can pick it upJtotherock1 May 5, 2014
May 4, 2014 Quest level addon? Is there an addon that gives the level of quests? I just need a plain addon that gives the quest level. I don't need a bunch of arrows telling where to go or added information about the quest. I just need one to tell me the quest level. Any help would be appreciated :)Reeks2 May 4, 2014
May 4, 2014 Netherwing Quest: "A Slow Death" Essentially, you are tasked with killing 12 Dragonmaw Peons by feeding them with poisoned meat. Aquire the poison glands. "check" Feed the Peons, the usually show up 3 at a time. "check" All three are eating well before the cooldown on the meat is up. "okay, this is normal" All three peons die. "check" You get credit for one death. "??" I know this is a BC quest, and I'm not sure if there are plans to improve BC questing in the future. I would like on of two things to happen: If three peons come to eat, and three peons die, shouldn't you get credit for three peons dying? Or, am I doing it wrong? Thanks.Olumusa4 May 4, 2014
May 4, 2014 Doctor Draxlegauge Hello I dont believe I got goggles from this Dr Drax...what do I do to get the goggles?Dabuniie0 May 4, 2014
May 4, 2014 Doctor Draxlegauge and the goggles Hello I am spoken to Dr Draxlegauge and he didn't give me any goggle that I can see...not in my inventory or anywhere! What should I do to get the goggles? I hope I didn't give them away.Dabuniie1 May 4, 2014
May 3, 2014 Fel Fire Warlock Quest Hey guys- Im on the final stage, I had died several times and all my gear was red- I used my hearth to go back and repair my gear-- but now I cant figure out how to get back in. Can anyone help?Silvertalon2 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 LFG legendary quest.. So I'm at the point in the legendary quest where I need the PvP wins and to kill the alliance boss. I'm at a dead end here since my guilt is basically dead and can't seem to find anyone else. If anyone here has a 90 on garona to help me out it would be much appreciated, I would love to do this tonight if possible around 9 eastern time.Lindul1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 gone i was in redridge doing a quest to free two people and report back but before i could report back all of a sudden the quest is gone and i never completed it! how do i get it back!!!Annanton1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Solo questing... Quick and simple question... coming back to WoW after a several month break. Is there currently a class for solo questing with some heroics on the side eventually when I get it to max lvl that is clearly better than the others? Thanks.Gurokhai1 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Quest line? I was looking for the quest line in org for lvl 90? It was the trolls against orcs or turning on each other. Does anyone know what that quest line is called?Jillykinkiss3 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Best horde zones for Elixir of Ancient know.. ledge... I am trying to burn a toon up to 60 for the free profs when I boost my 1st horde toon, it will either be this one or a troll hunter (decided I dont like how gobs move too much) even though I would lose 14 levels worth of progress if I went to the troll. I have 4 of the +300% exp. pots, while I dont see any other uses for them beyond this one toon, I would prefer to only use 1 or 2 of them. I really have no knowledge of where to quest in horde zones at all, any help would be greatly appreciated. (hopefully, this sub-forum is the best place to ask)Actionfigure2 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 "Draenei Shaman" explained! After completing the storyline of Outland's (Alliance) Children's Week, I've connected Disney's Atlantis with the child Dornaa. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDRPaFmJxLc The soundtrack on the clip also helps to relate and it feels like that's how "Draenei Shaman" can be explained! For a long time, I've thought about how weird and unreal the Shaman-class in the space-squid-goatee race was. I still do think it's kinda creepy but it may explain how they're able to channel Elements and stuff; the Light on dat stone-statues-monument-thing (aka Totem) can clearly been seen! So the theory of "Elemental-Light" does make a lil' sense.Gurulo4 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Legendary Quest- [Incoming...] Hello, I am trying to get my legendary and I am up to the quest [Incoming...] I accept the quest but then nothing happens, it says that I must await for my fleet to arrive. Does anyone know how long this takes or whether it is bugged? Kind Regards WhombWhomb3 May 3, 2014
May 3, 2014 Blood elf starting zone Quick question, was wondering if anyone knows if other races that can quest in the blood elf starting zone, not trying to be a racist just trying to get the guild 'classy' achievements and sick of the other starting zones, the blood elf zones are extremely fun in my opinion.Oohsnapcrack1 May 3, 2014
May 2, 2014 Cross-realm questing nuisance? The idea of putting more people into zones using cross realm to make a multi-player game feel like a multi-player game. I love it. Except for one problem. Overpopulation. Repeatedly I've been questing and there have been so many people I had trouble finding mobs to kill that were still alive and it was because there were too many people from other realms. Also, finding rares in pandaland being killed by other people from other realms is depressing especially since I'm already on an alliance dominated high pop realm. End of whiny rant. Thoughts?Calmwalker3 May 2, 2014
May 2, 2014 ULDUM PHASE BUG So I started questing in Uldum today and I do the first quest on the caravan and we get kidnapped. Next thing you know I'm in the cage and can't move. The girl in front of me breaks out of the cage and then tells me to get ready the guards are coming. So while this was happening, I'm queued for a dungeon. What do you know, queue pops and do the dungeon. I come back and next thing you know I'm in a different phase than before. So I hearth out. I want to go back and do that quest line, but I can't because I completed the quest, but I can't get back into phase without that quest series. I can't abandon the quest because I COMPLETED it already. I'm about ready to have a panic attack. I'm going for Loremaster and I've already completed Kalimdor and Outlands, which is over 2000 quests. Is this bug going to effect me from getting Loremaster? I've already come all this way! Please respond, xoxo. - EdelyssaEdelyssa2 May 2, 2014
May 1, 2014 LFM [Change of Command] I'm at work now... but looking for more to complete this later. I know it's been nerfed but I can't solo and the couple of people I've asked are phased and can't help. =/ *grumble grumble* Anyone else on this part?Amaranthas0 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Legendary quests after "A Test of Valor" Wow, thanks Blizz. You give me two awesome quests... My server is hella dead even with CRZ and now I have to do a group quest... On top of that, you give me a quest to complete the two battlegrounds I boycott because I hate them so much. And to top it off, alliance never wins those two...Zsigmond4 May 1, 2014
May 1, 2014 Legendary quest dead end. I made it past getting all the titan runestones and now I am on the part where I have to get the heart of the Thunder King. The only problem is, I have been trying for several hours over two days to do a TOT run and nobody is ever listed to do that one. This might be a silly question, but is there another way I can get it?Powershifter2 May 1, 2014
Apr 30, 2014 Bad Example Can anyone make that chocolate cake? if it's tradeable, please COD me for 300g. if not, just let me cryOrchasm2 Apr 30, 2014
Apr 29, 2014 titan runestones I am only able to get the 2 guranteed drops out of 14 bosses immediately after the sever reset this week. and now i am stuck at 11/12. I asked other ppl in channel and at least 10 people said they had the same bad luck. How about u guys?Andrastate2 Apr 29, 2014