Quests

Apr 14, 2014 Need help with A Change of Command - Horde Anyone willing to help? I'm having no luck on Trade Chat since there aren't very many people on my realm.Merrp3 Apr 14, 2014
Apr 14, 2014 "Trial of the Black Prince" After several weeks of trying to get this quest to complete, I have decided to skip it. I have picked it up and dropped it, picked it up and waited to have 3k valor. It does not complete. This quest was never such a problem on my other characters. If we have earned 3k valor or more we should be able to have it complete. I am not sure what to do any more. And believe me it is absolutely hurtful and no fun at all.Haleel1 Apr 14, 2014
Apr 14, 2014 Quest String In Icecrown - Stuck I seem to be stuck for quests in Icecrown in The Lich King. I have been doing a lot of quests, and assume that the main ones for the progression come from Orgrimar's Hammer. But now, the quests the main guy gives me are Dailies or repeatables (blue exclamation mark) Is there a list of the quest order somewhere where I can see where I might have missed something and can't progress? Or do I have to now proceed to Storm Peaks?Gwynnorra13 Apr 14, 2014
Apr 13, 2014 I need to quest, plz help I just went to stormwind after going through the DK starting questline, and I have no idea where to go now to get more quests around lvl 58, plz tell me a general area that I could go to to get some good quests, thanks.Telemose3 Apr 13, 2014
Apr 13, 2014 a quest addon that works Any suggestions? ive tried wholly and grail but only shows quests in some zones, ive made sure low level quests are checked off but still won't show where the quests are in elwyn forest and westfall even though im standing right beside them in game, but won't show up on the big mapVizamar1 Apr 13, 2014
Apr 13, 2014 Raid = No Quest progress? WHY? Is this really necessary? With the amount of cross realm raiding and sites like open raid it's great to be able to raid casually and not on a fixed 3 nights a week 7pm start schedule. But what discourages me on an almost daily basis is the inability to quest while the group is being put together. I'm curious as whether there is a need for this and if it could be removed going forward?Matholden2 Apr 13, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Incentive to complete zones while leveling It would be nice if Blizzard would scale quest item rewards and possibly XP up at most one level if the character is higher level than the zone they're in. This would give incentive to complete the story rather than just move on to the next zone when leveling and would give players a bit more variety in the zones they do if leveling multiple characters. For example, Townlong Steppes quests usually reward item level 429/442 gear. How about upgrading the item levels to 437/450 and the XP to halfway between Dread Wastes if I'm completing them at level 89?Aedasi2 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Not getting any Pet Tamer quests. Like the title says, no quests are popping up to "Go Defeat [X] Tamer". I did the PvP quest (defeat 10 players) at the advice of a GM, but no quests popped up after that. Any ideas?Melithiria2 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Lost quest line in Howling Fjord (H) So, I wanted to complete the quest chain in Howling Fjord then run dungeons until 76, then finish up in Scholazar Basin until 80. But I can't find anymore quests. I have competed 77/105 quests so far. I have finished questing in these zones respectively: Vengeance landing (skipped friends in Dalaran quest), Niffelvar, New Agamand, Camp Winterhoof (including Gjalerbron and the dryad quest southeast of Winterhoof), the Taunka quests near the Steel gate where you transform into a wolf, and finally Apothecary Camp. Once I finished up Apothecary Camp the line dropped. Any ideas where I go from here? ThanksWargonomics3 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Lvl 90 boost Pandaria intro quests missing I just boosted this character into 90 because I was lagging behind in inventory space and professions and other stuff that i started to do much later than most players. As soon as I turned 90 on the boost thing, my quest to talk to rell nightwing disappeared. I was wondering if a gm can restart my quests that i lost in my quest log. This toon had not entered pandaria properly like most of you so I would like some tips on what to do to fix it. I also had this issue since two weeks ago, but i couldn't make post during those times cuz i had school work. PS-If this is more appropriate to be in the customer support or whatever topic please feel free to move it there. and I couldn't get a ticket for this because there's no topic for my ticket to be in since the the ingame support system got revamped. If there's any replies thank you. :)Dirona1 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 11, 2014 Where do Pandas end up after starting area? I'm trying to level up together with a friend who's a Panda and going Horde. I don't want to be a Panda but I want to meet up with him eventually, ASAP. I'm trying making my new character's race base on where it would be most conveinent to meet up.Fifth1 Apr 11, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 Looking for help. A Change of Command. My server is pretty dead and I am not able to solo this on my alt. If anyone could help, I will be on till 12:00 pm PDT/PST whatever it is right now.. Taintdkiller#1722 is my battle tag.Taintdkiller1 Apr 10, 2014
Apr 10, 2014 Mop legendary questline Hi. I recently got back into wow and I'm wondering if it's even worth starting the quest line this late into the expac. It feels like by the time I'm done warlords will be a week away and I'll replace the cloak with a green.Everren2 Apr 10, 2014
Apr 9, 2014 Test of Valor and Secrets Not sure if this has been answered before, but maybe someone can help me out here. I'm on the last 800 valor for Test of Valor this week, so I was wondering if it's possible to run ToT and SoO in order to max out valor then when I get to the secrets part, run them again within the same lockout and have a chance for Secrets to drop since technically I wasn't eligible to receive them the first time. Thanks to anyone who knows the answer to this.Battlemetal2 Apr 9, 2014
Apr 9, 2014 Legendary Quest: Yu'lon Challenge Guide I'm well aware most people are stuck on the runestones yet and some even on secrets, but for those who have actually advanced to 5.3's questchain, I've put together a short video to detail what goes on during the ranged DPS challenge. It's not extremely challenging but it does test your awareness and control. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ou6oJVXuGgAdvo11 Apr 9, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 Titan Runestone question I've ran today flex 1&2 and so far I've received 3 Titan Runestones. While in flex 2 I was told that ONLY one raid per week may drop it. Like if I'll go to LFR and will do wing 1 &2 I won't get any Titan Runestones. Is this true? Just want to confirm it. ThanksElvinna1 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 Titan Runestones I've ran today flex 1&2 and so far I've received 3 Titan Runestones. While in flex 2 I was told that ONLY one raid per week may drop it. Like if I'll go to LFR and will do wing 1 &2 I won't get any Titan Runestones. Is this true? Just want to confirm it. ThanksElvinna0 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 Booty Bay phasing Trying to do the bloodsail admiral achievement, accidentally handed in Return to Revilgaz but have been able to continue farming there, if I leave Booty Bay will I be able to come back and continue?Kotton1 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 8, 2014 Infuriating quest! The One That Got Away. I hate this quest. I went through 3 lures (fishing is at 470), 44 barged gill trout, 23 Bluefin, 24 Figluster's Mudfish and 1 tangled fishing line before I got the World's Largest Mudfish. I moved 3 times around Skysong Lake too. Why does it always take so long to fish this prize up??? Is it just me or does anyone else have this problem?Itchiyaya5 Apr 8, 2014
Apr 7, 2014 where are the orphans? (cookies) Upon turning in the sugar for the "Orphans Like Cookies Too!" daily quest orphans used to run up and get cookies from Robby Flay (the head cook). They no longer do that -- did they die in the war? Did they all find families? Are the cookies going to waste -- if so, let's stop with the sugar and search for other ingredients for other things that will benefit more citizens. Ok, so as I was typing this wow was in the background, and low and behold, 7 minutes after the sugar turn in, the orphans appeared and grabbed cookies. I guess it does take a bit of time to bake the cookies but would prefer not to wait 7 minutes to see all the orphans.Xcyneman2 Apr 7, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 Nagrand Slam Bug?? So, obviously I'm trying to go for the Loremaster achievement. I have had some quest problems in the past, but I always managed to figure it out. I am LITERALLY missing 1 quest ! I have looked up guides and the quests I seem to be missing is -> I'm Saved! <- AND -> Forge Camp: Annihilated <- I have done all of the other quests, ALL OF THEM. Even the ones from Shadowmoon. Now I know for the Im Saved quest it occurs randomly at the Nesingwary camp? But I have staked here for hours..no results. As for Forge Camp: Annihilated, Altrius is not giving it out?? I have done the quests before it, so I have no idea why he wouldn't link it? Please tell me if there's something I don't know about? Or maybe it is a bug? XoxoEdelyssa1 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 6, 2014 Font Size and text Is there a way to change the font size and the text for the quest you are reading, If not i hope you would consider adding that in the future along with allowing us to change the color of the scroll background where you read quest.Nsanehunter0 Apr 6, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 Problem with Warforged Seals/Legendary quest. Okay so, I just faction changed last night and also just recently returned from a 6 month break. I'm trying to turn in my lesser charms for Warforged Seals, but I'm unable to do so. When I talk to Elder Lin, all she has is the 'What is this place?' dialogue like when you first get to the city and start all of the Golden Lotus stuff. Obviously pretty much all of my stuff has been reset upon faction changing, but according to WoWhead, the quest to travel to Shrine of Seven Stars has been removed in 5.4 Not only that, but my legendary quest has disappeared from my quest log. I can't seem to figure out how to restart it, because there's no orange quest in Shrine of Seven Stars. I'm super confused and freaking out, because it looks as if I'm now unable to ever received Warforged Seals or continue progressing on my legendary questline. :/ Does anyone know what to do? D: Edit: I just checked with Wrathion and luckily I was able to pick up the legendary quests from him again. Still having trouble with the Warforged Seal quest though. :<Kaoshi14 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 5, 2014 A Taste of Valor already have achieve but . I've already earned a "taste of valor" on 3/23/2014 Now on my quest for legendary cloak I received a quest "a taste of valor" does it mean I need to earn another 3k of valor? ThanksLinnka3 Apr 5, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 The bird man is no where to be found! Help! I'm currently doing the quest, Can't Stay Away, and Isafar is no where to be found inside, or below Sethekk Halls. I'm just standing in front of where he's supposed to be. What can I do?Plasmeo4 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Conquest Point Quest Where is the quest chain to get to Isle of thunder... to lazy to get in an RBG right now.. 50 conquest points from a pieceSaiketsu2 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 4, 2014 Giant Dinosaur Bones Farming Vanilla Mount! Like the title says. Me and a friend are farming the mount tonight if you want an invite, we are looking for one dps. Please add RedneckGamer#1269Khäldrogo1 Apr 4, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Nagrand Slam Problems Hello dear fellow adventurers! I have great problems to complete my Nagrand Slam Achivement, Due to some quests that I will quote here, simply do not appear to start fulfilling them. I would like to help. Here the quests: 1 Where Are My Keys? 63 2 Get My Keys! 63 3 A Head Full of Ivory 64 4 Stealing from Thieves 64 5 He Called Himself Altruis... 66 6 Altruis 68 7 Against the Legion 68 8 Illidan's Pupil 68 9 Against the Illidari 68 10 Against All Odds 68 11 Altruis 68 Tks For your attentionHini1 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Great White Plainshawk I can't find a single Great White Plainshawk to lasso while doing the Lesson in Bravery quest in Valley of the Winds. There are tons of white birds flying around in the sky but every singe one of them is marked Monstrous Plainshawk. Is there something I'm doing wrong?Elissia2 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Legendary I am on the titan part, i have 1 left. I was just wondering how far am i from getting my capeKalivar2 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 Quest giver not showing ! and ?.... so on my new warlock (and this is the only toon this is happening on) my quest givers everywhere i go the ! and ? wont show above the heads.....idk how to fix it for this toon cuz i have the tracking thing on but it still aint showin....and the same addons are on my main and the rest of my 90s and they all show the symbols just fine just not this new warlock.....plz helpDeifier0 Apr 3, 2014
Apr 3, 2014 LoreMaster Hey. Just a quick question about this Achieve, So i have had this toon since PRE BC and back then i went through a lot of quests to reach 60. I was looking through my quests done in zones of Kalimdor and Eastern and basically i have done 0 in most of them. I was just wondering did this get reset due to the Cata Xpac creating new quests and changing the zones? Or something else can someone fill me in here? ThanksHarlech1 Apr 3, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Niuzao Challenge as a Protection Paladin... My iLvl is currently 539, I have excellent raid awareness, can keep myself up fairly well. This quest honestly on paper sounds rather easy. However, I seem to have difficulty beating this challenge. I understand that most people got this at iLvl 515-522ish during 5.3, but i'm obviously missing something here. I can tank the Deathwing spirit fairly well, no issues with taunt timing, ints, or moving out of the way for cones. My main issue is the missile phase...soaking the missiles seems easy enough, but for some reason i can never get all of them, and if i get most i end up dropping to about 200k hp just in time for the first phase to pop again. I've tried everything from Divine Shield soaking, to using Sacred Shield (have been redoing talents a few times for this fight) on Wrathion, to letting Wrathion soak em himself then using LoH on him. I can kill Deathwing easy, the 10mil hp is no issue, it's Wrathion dieing (or me dieing from having to use my HoT/Heals on Wrathion). I have respecced from Eternal Flame to Sacred Shield and back and forth for the past 3-4 hours now with no avail. Tried switching to Ret and trying Xuen's challenge just to get thrown into the dirt even harder. If anyone has any tips to how i can beat this, i would appreciate it.Galarad57 Oct 10, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 Boosted Characters Questing in MoP? Hey all, I've been working on my new 90 boost and have finally settled down and wanted to start working at some questing... however, not getting the Auto-Quest to start Jade forest, I'm curious as to how we can make up those missing quests from the intro? Anything I'm missing here? Is there a way to pick up the auto-quest? Thanks.Tokkul4 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 2, 2014 legendary quest guide for blood The thunder forge quest is their any guide for this as a blood? and if so could you share with meDaworgen0 Apr 2, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 Mission cape legendary battlefield Hello Mission (http://wowhead.com/quest=32389) Well folks we start , we know the legendary cape is difficult in itself because it takes too much time and too much time even to acquire, but not satisfied developers with all due respect did something that for me is very wrong . Stage of the cape has to be fulfilled by two victories on the battlefield ( BGs ), but you see where is the mistake , the cape is an item ( PvE ) just because I am a PvE player have to do a mission a local PVP ? ? This is totally senseless . What happens and many players will agree with me that the staff is going to a spot using PvP PvE equipment because the mission requires to do so . Results: PvP players who are equipped and in the correct place ( BGs ) are harmed by players with wrong equipment ( PvE ) and even players who need the cover and can not tough win on the battlefield ( BGs ) . I would like a clarification if it is possible to change this to something non PvP mission . Players to post their opinions on the subject . Português (brasil) Olá. Bem pessoal vamos do começo, sabemos que a capa lendária é algo difícil por si só, pois leva muito tempo e muito tempo mesmo para se adquirir, mas não satisfeito os desenvolvedores com todo o respeito fizeram algo que para mim é muito equivocado. Uma das etapas da capa tem que ser cumprida por duas vitórias em campos de batalha (BGs), mas veja bem onde está o equivoco, a capa é um item (PvE), logo porque eu sendo um jogador PvE tenho que fazer um missão em um local PvP??? Isso é totalmente sem nexo. O que acontece e muitos jogadores vão concordar comigo é que o pessoal vai para um local de PvP usando equipamentos de PvE porque a missão obriga a fazer isso. Resultado os jogadores de PvP que estão equipados e no lugar correto (BGs) são prejudicados com jogadores com equipamento errado (PvE) e até mesmo os jogadores que necessitam da capa e não conseguem a difícil vitória no campo de batalha (BGs). Gostaria de um esclarecimento se há possibilidade de mudar essa missão para algo não PvP. Jogadores postem suas opiniões sobre o assunto.Aggressiivo2 Apr 1, 2014
Apr 1, 2014 I have abandoned a quest and now i can't get i abandoned a quest because i couldn't find where i had to go and had spent hours walking around trying to find it and now i can't get any other quests. HELP!!Luciånå2 Apr 1, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 Quest colors (List Text) Forgive, I'm new. 1. Y r quests in my list different colors? 2. R u supposed to do them in a certain order? 3. Is there an in-game (either real or not) that "helps" newb's? Like for the first couple lvl's? There is so much running around and fighting to do, it's a hassle to leave every time I need to find something out. Thx, TTandreynnis3 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 A Cleansing Light problem What is up? I've completed the quest but I can't turn it in. When I get near the temple I am exiled/teleported out.Lorieve1 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 what happened to "Strong Enough to Survive"? I used to get the quest everyday, but on my paladin it hasn't be available for awhile. Does it disappear when you've completed the "vision of time" chain, or is it based on something else? My alts still get it, but they're not even honored with Shaohao and I don't bother with the hourglass quests on any of them.Aethas3 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 Loremaster for Horde and Alliance This may have been clarified somewhere long ago, but I'm late to the party of trying for Loremaster, and I'm confused about completion of zones for each faction. I have both Horde and Alliance toons, and I've been doing most of the old zones that were redone with Cata on my Alliance lowbies - but now it seems that some of those zones - Ashenvale, Southern Barrens, Northern Barrens are the ones I just noticed - that I did on my Alliance toon at level, don't seem to count toward the Loremaster of Kalimdor achievement for my Horde toons. Southern Barrens shows as completed on Pamena's achievement tab, for example, but under the Loremaster of Kalimdor tab, it does not show as completed for the achievement. So, are there certain zones that are so different I'd have to do them on both factions to get the title for both? This only seems to be an issue for the old zones - both my Horde and Alliance toons have the Loremasters of Pandaria and Cataclysm that I completed on my Horde toons. Any guidance from the collective wisdom of the forums would be greatly appreciated.Pamena4 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 How long does it take to achieve exalted.. for each Pandaren faction? Generally speaking.Aladios4 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 A Yeti of your Own Any chance that we could get this quest added back into the game? All the quests leading up to this quest are still in the game, so why not this quest. Would also help many people in getting their own tranquil yeti pet.Pochettes2 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 31, 2014 Accidentally Abandoned Mount hyjal quest line I was doing the second part of the restore Go'el quest line (the part where you are under water) and I "accidentally" got to close to the whirl pool and got sucked in, from there I hearthed back home, and couldn't figure out how to get back to the abyssal maw, so I abandoned the quest, now the NPC's are gone at mount Hyjal and I have no idea what I can do to fix it, any help?Froststarpk2 Mar 31, 2014
Mar 30, 2014 How to locate unfinished quests? Hello, I jumped around while leveling, and missed many quests. I'd like to go back and rip through them now. I currently have Quest Completist, but it certainly is not accurate by any means. Is there another that will identify quests that were never completed? Thank you very much in advance.Depechemode1 Mar 30, 2014
Mar 29, 2014 Pandaria Land quest chain I got the first quest when I went to sw, but right after it goes to the cinematic my second quest to go to the airship was gone and I cant get it back. With this I cant go to pandariaBrighteyess2 Mar 29, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 A way to turn off quest auto-accept? Is it possible?Liane4 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 28, 2014 Toy Box - Any more info to be found yet? Howdy all, Personally, one of the many things I'm looking forward to from WoD (and there are several) is the Toy Box & Heirloom UI's that will be put in. I'm sure we all have bag space issues, junk you hold onto forever (Dartol's rod of transformation, im looking at you), etc. I'm just wondering if anyone (perhaps someone who maaaaaybe works for a certain company that produces the game) might have some more names of things that are on the toy box list, so that those of us with bloated alt banks could maybe start reducing them, and keeping only 1 item per account, instead of 1 per toon per account. So far, the only info I recall seeing was the pic posted with the WoD launch info https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_folder_media/NXDEBUBA2ZQY1383780356582.jpg If i've missed any other info thats out there however, please direct me to it :)Gwumble2 Mar 28, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 Farm quests? I just completed the scallion quest but it didn't trigger any new ones, there's just a bunch of panda's in the town with greyed out exclaimation points. Do I need to do something else first or gain a level or two?Theodent3 Mar 26, 2014
Mar 26, 2014 Lord Banehollow Have a quest to slay Lord Banehollow. I have looked everywhere in Felwood for him. At the location on the map where he is suppose to be I see a statue of him but that is all. Is this still a valid quest?Telish1 Mar 26, 2014