Quests

Sep 25, 2013 secrets of the empire droprate is there something wrong with the droprate because this week ive gotten none out of 10 bosses so far in ToT and thats really unusual. well i got 1 off lei-shen so they do actually drop but 1 out of 12 bosses is silly and needs to be addressed.Warkloud22 Sep 25, 2013
Sep 24, 2013 Wraithon questline Celeistial fight timeless I'm on the last part of the quest and im having issues finding a group large enough to defeat them. Is anyone else having this issue? If your guild has a raid scheduled please let me know what time and realm I would love to join you and help heal.Sunnrunner2 Sep 24, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 The Test of Valor Legendary Quest As a player who rarely gets WoW time and even less actual time to play things like Test of Valor are really troublesome and annoying. For one, reaching 1000 valor a week is difficult for me, as I don't spam LFR or LFD as my entire play time and I don't wanna go back to the Isle of Thunder just to get 15 valor points a kill for rares. Its just not fun to do. So reaching 3000, while I'll admit is much better than 6000 valor, is still a huge annoyance. I understand Legendaries aren't for every player but in Mists it seemed like Blizz was trying to go for a more casual friendly legendary chain. I believe I was wrong in thinking that. After FINALLY getting 10 wisdom and power sigils, I get to this new roadblock that has a three week minimum requirement. Now I will happily accept that I don't have the time to do this so I am not really deserving of the legendary items, but for future legendaries, please don't do this type of quest. Sigils and stuff is fine, cause raiders who get legendaries will just get it while trying to get other things as well. Test of Valor forces you to wait three weeks to do the next part. You should never be forced to wait for 3 weeks for something that has really no connection to the legendaries in the first place. So that's my two cents. Things like Test of Valor are more tedious than fun, and should be avoided as necessary. To anyone who had the time to do this quest, enjoy your legendary :DTrxz2 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 Vision of Time So when I ran it, the cinematic had many characters talking... but I got NO AUDIO of what they were saying. I DID seem to get some background music, so it almost looks like they INTENDED to have a talking cut scene with no actual audible talking. So I hike over to youtube and find it does seem to lack any speaking audio. SOMEONE put it up with added text captions... ones that DO seem at least logical. But WTF Blizz, fix the damn thing! Or at least tell us what one fan thinks is what you intended. Very sloppy.Brightbrown1 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 Help me find coridormi!!! I am a giant noob and I just want to start the legendary staff questline, but I can't find the questgiver anywhere. I looked in the mage tower and district couldn't find her and then I asked my guild they said check caverns of time and she wasn't there either. PLEASE HELP MECoderedtime10 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 How do I get to Mount Hyjal? I just hit level 80 and I as wanting to quest in Mount Hyjal, the problem is due to the fact that I don't own one of the games required I can only fly my mount in Northrend and Outlands, I can't fly in Kalimdor. So flying there via my mount is not an option and despite the fact that it says level 80 required there is no introductory quest available to get to Mount Hyjal, apparently you're supposed to have it on the board in Stormwind, for Heroes call but I do not. I bought the battle chest. It only goes up to Wrath of the lich king I believe. So apparently this means no flying for me in a lot of places. Can anyone explain to me why I cannot get this quest so I can get to Mount Hyjal? Is it that I need to level up a bit or what?Danniela2 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 Call of the World Shaman Am I still able to do this quest or no?Gëne1 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 23, 2013 What happened to Stormwind Stockade? quests? Gone! (sobs in corner).Vandegodin1 Sep 23, 2013
Sep 22, 2013 Black prince quest lines request! 1) guaranteed drops for black prince quest 2) shorten amounts need for it!!!! this are two things need more than any thing to help people with this quest makes dishearten and make pull hair out due very very very very very bad droprates make takes months and months.... one part toke me 4 months get doneTingjahe0 Sep 22, 2013
Sep 22, 2013 Golden Lotus quests gone? I've been working on my Golden Lotus rep for a few months on and off because its a long list of quest a day. Now with the new patch the Golden Pagoda is destroyed. Where do I get the dailies now?Wilgefortis6 Sep 22, 2013
Sep 22, 2013 Quests: "lvl" vs "Req lvl" Why is there a difference? What is the point? Whenever a reward is offered, it's never for the required level (which just means minimum required level) anyway. Always wondered about this.Tantrevalles0 Sep 22, 2013
Sep 22, 2013 Don't see Shado-Pan dailies I'm Honored (3628/12000) with Shado-Pan. I've been doing their dailies for the past couple of weeks. As of yesterday, I'm now unable to see them (and therefore not do them). I've searched online and don't see any mention of this. Is this normal? If not, what can I do to try and resolve this? If it is normal, how do I continue to gain Shado-Pan rep? I've tried disabling all of my addons, but that doesn't have an effect. Thanks in advance.Dessara0 Sep 22, 2013
Sep 22, 2013 Cannot challenge Obalis in Uldum From my Quest Log: Battle Pet Tamers: Cataclysm - Complete Battle Pet Tamers: Cataclysm - Complete Battle Pet Tamers: Eastern Kingdom - Complete Battle Pet Tamers: Outland - Complete But cannot return the quests, cannot get to Obalis - Grand Pet Tamer and subsequently cannot get to Pandaria. Have several alts on both sides - Alliance and Horde. Any ideas will be appreciated.Hordter1 Sep 22, 2013
Sep 22, 2013 Grandma's Quel'Danas Quest Guide [Youtube] Here's a video I made about doing the Isle of Quel'Danas Daily Quest. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPAYaFWkwEASün0 Sep 22, 2013
Sep 22, 2013 Brewfest dailies? poopCanaridra0 Sep 22, 2013
Sep 21, 2013 Shocking! Horrible fishing rates. Okay so this quest requires you to fish up 7 eel things Out of 35 casts, and 29 of them being fully successful, I got only 1. I give up on this quest.Trillon13 Sep 21, 2013
Sep 21, 2013 The Art of War So yeah, in a fit of utter stupidity, I abandoned this quest by accident on this mage. I had hoped that it would be like the one for the start of Cataclysm, where it just auto-accepts again, but it hasn't yet. I waited about five minutes in Orgrimmar, flew out and then back in, relogged, all to no avail. Having not played this since before MoP released, I must ask ... how do I fix this problem?Ioshua0 Sep 21, 2013
Sep 21, 2013 Thunder Forge - Abandoned Quest So, I was in the middle of doing Wrathion's Thunder Forge quest, and of course getting my !@# kicked. During the scenario I was in desperate need of repairs. I abandoned the quest thinking that I could find Wrathion again as the small dragonling. No such luck. Anyone know how to pick up the abandoned quest midway through the scenario?Rumplstlskin2 Sep 21, 2013
Sep 21, 2013 Legendary quest : Incoming... "Await your naval fleet". I wanted to do the legendary quest and now I have this quest, however, I don't know how to complete it. What am I doing wrong, there's no objective or anything. ps: Sorry for my noobidity.Azart1 Sep 21, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 Horde vs Alliance Questlines, Vol'jin/Garrosh So with the new patch released and the conflict between Vol'jin/Garrosh I was wondering if there were questlines I could follow (having just reached 90) that are related to the Horde/Alliance conflicts. I've heard of the questlines in the Karausang Wilds and the Jade Forest, but I also heard of the storylines in the Old World/Previous expansions (siege of Orgrimmar/Dalaran etc.) I know these are mostly raid instances, but are there any questlines that relate to these events or are they raid only? With the exception of the Black Prince, the only quests I've pretty much been able to find are in the Karausang wilds/Jade Forest but they only seem to be about holding their own against each other in Pandaria and don't seem to be about conflicts back home. I've been looking into following the questlines related to these. Where they just temporary quests/raid only, or is there still a way to follow the storyline? Or am I just doomed to be aiding pandas?Wumu1 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 Warthion questline Why does this require you to win 2 BGs!!! I would like to progress my questline, but can't because I don't pvp and can't win the 4 orbs and the mine shaft BGZertei0 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 Anyone finna help me with A Change of Command ? I'm a rogue I can't solo this thing if I can't stun it I can't solo it I tried a lot but to no avail can anyone give me a hand please preferably a tank who can heal himself I can DPS the living heck outta the guy just fine but I diePhantom2 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 Leveling Speed Issues Why in the world am I outleveling zones, even if I do nothing but quests and pick resource nodes as I see them? For Horde, Northern Barrens is listed as 10-20, but just following the questline took me to 24, at which point I can either skip the zone entirely, or run through the quests anyway, and outlevel the next zone by an even larger margin. That's without heirlooms, for what it's worth. With one character, I decided to hit each dungeon exactly once as it became available, including the dungeon quests, and I was outleveling zone content by about 15 levels. I understand some people want to rush to the level cap faster, but isn't that what heirlooms are for? Why even bother with zone story lines, especially ones that interconnect like Ashenvale and Stonetalon, when you can't even go through them with anything remotely resembling a challenge? I wouldn't care so much if the ability to turn off xp gains were free, but at 20 gold a whack (10 each way), it's basically out of reach for new players or anyone rolling on a new server. I guess I'm just venting since I can't imagine they'll do anything about this, but am I alone in feeling like XP gains are too high?Saedri7 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 20, 2013 What daily quests are available TODAY? I really wish that there was a website or blog that could be a reference guide for people wanting to get their daily quest achievements done that told them what dailies are being offered by what factions/NPC's every day. Is there a website like this that I don't know about, or am I on the trail of something big? For example, I need ONE more daily from Old Man Barlow for Old Man Barlowned and it really sucks flying all the way out to Shattrath City just to find out that it isn't the one I need. Or wondering which capital I should make the trek to each day, Undercity or Thunder Bluff for the cooking dailies. Before you say that the idea would not be pheasable, let me remind you that a lot of people would go to these websites daily, they would help the Webmaster make money from advertisers, who would then pay the people on each realm who can wait by the quest givers for when the dailies are reset to find out what they are. They could then report it to the Webmaster who would post it on the website. If anyone can help me with this I would be very grateful.Throktar12 Sep 20, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 The Emperor's Way Can someone at Blizzard please explain to me how I am supposed to complete this quest. My server is SO DEAD, saying it's "dead" is a bit of an understatement. Even with cross realm, I've only seen in total two alliance on that island in the past few days. How exactly am I supposed to kill four world raid bosses... Can you just add them to a LFR thing or something? Or maybe when horde kill it; I can just hit it give me credit.Zsigmond2 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 A Test of Valor Got the quest last week. I have earned 275 Valor points so far this week and still sitting a 0 of 3000. Has anyone else noticed this or might have some insight on how I could fix it.Kroot2 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 too many sigils of wisdom My warlock now has 17 sigils of wisdom and only 6 sigils of power. It was my understanding that this would not continue with the release of 5.4, but I've received 3 wisdom since last tuesday. And the wonderful ticket system will not let me put in a ticket about it.Tethres1 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 lost quest to pandaria so i lagged off of airship on the first quest in pandaria died couldnt get back to airship so i ported back to org no airship to be found then abandoned quest thinking that would reset the ship but nothing any help?Yougonlearn4 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 19, 2013 Cannot continue Pet Battle Tamers I haven't done Pet Battling in a long time but I am interested in getting a team up to 25 and taking advantage of the different things Pet Battling offers. My problem is that I have no quest to continue on with and I can't find one to do. According to some people I should go back to the Tamer I beat last, which would be Cassandra Kaboom according to my meta achievement but she doesn't have a quest for me. Hoping someone knows a way to help me out on here, I have submitted an ingame ticket already.Sinvexx3 Sep 19, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Argent Tourney Help. I've completed all of the valiant quest chains and I have the Exalted Champion of the Alliance achievement, but it's not showing me as having the Exalted Argent Champion of the Alliance achievement in game, though it shows on my Armory. I completed the quests on 9/17/13 in the morning after the daily reset. The only thing I can think of is that the only character I've completed this chain with before had the same name on the same server as this character, but I deleted him and made him again as a different class.Gralto0 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Daily Work Orders for Farm for rep bug? I saw this come up that a 'plump' ripe veggie does not seem to trigger the 2nd part of a rep quest on Sunsong farm. So you end up short on the harvest count. I suppose I could plant all 16 of the tilled plots in hopes of getting that one extra count, but that seems a waste.Trilha2 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 jin'do Is anyone else having problems killing jin'do? I am inside sitting on his face and he is phased out.Trying to complete booty bay's interest and grinding for my hatchling. There is some weird troll ghost following me around trying to be funny....help pleaseZiinnion1 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Mobs that scale with number of group members I'm finding this mechanic to be frustrating in that it doesn't seem to scale well. It may be that I've got members that have different item levels, but I'm having different experiences with different npcs. Some are easier with more people even though their health increases, but others are worse with more people and become unbeatable. It may be because their damage increases beyond the ability to heal. I wonder if the person that ultimately decided to direct the staff to implement this in the game is personally playing the game and running into the same situations that players do.Trilha2 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 The Wood of Staves Is there a way to return to The Wood of Staves on the Wandering Isle starting area once you have completed the quests there and flown away on the balloon if i have not left The Wandering Isle yet?ßronzeßeard1 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Titan Runestone As of 5.4 do Titan Runestone's drop in all LFR? Also I'm wondering if ppl know whether or not I can redo the ToT bosses for this drop even though I've already done them for my Secret of empires? I mean in the same week of course. If anyone has experience with this it would be greatly appreciated.Tylarx5 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 Fire at will - why? Do yourselves a favor - hit the abandon key on this complete wasted of frustration with no reward. It's here just for a time sink. There are a few very bad quests in this game that are there just to waste your time and get NO reward. Just avoid this poorly thought out quest.Fastfists1 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 18, 2013 celestials >.< It seems on my small server its impossible to get this quest done for my legendary cloak. Anyone on a Populated server like Stormrage want to add Tinytots#1638 to help me get this done pretty pleaseQuínn1 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 lvl 80 Quest Is there a quest you get automaticly at lvl 80? I think I deleted. Can I get it back??Jnic10 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Legendary Questline I'm on incoming... but how do I complete it? he just flew away.Ameliawillam2 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Macros When I got a bugged quest, a GM told me to use this macro: /script LeaveParty () but it won't fit anywhere- where do I enter it?Velikiy2 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Hate forced PVP on PVE realm! There was a time when I enjoyed the PVP aspect of the game but since the introduction of PVP gear I no longer (yes it has been a long time) enjoy that aspect of the game. It is really frustrating that PVE players are forced to play PVP in order to complete the Black Prince quest line that has a PVE reward. The dailies on the Isle of Thunder allowed us to choose PVE or PVP with different rewards so why not do the same for the Legendary quest line. I dread the though of having to que my other toons to complete the quest.Kerrinlan0 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Questions about Secrets of the Empire So I'm trying to collect the 20 Secrets of the Empire for the legendary quest and wanted to see if anyone had positive info on where they can drop in Soo. If I do Soo 25m Normal, Flex 1st and 2d wing, and LFR wing 1 do I have a chance to get it from all 3? Or will LFR overwrite flex? Just want to make sure I do it in the correct order to maximize my chances of getting the stupid things.Funksickle3 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Drive Back The Flame. Im currently halfway to friendly with the Shaohao and i was just thinking if anyone knows the best area to farm them. It could be with a small group or solo.Cordolly3 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Need help with the Legendary Cloak questchain Hey guys, i just got honored with the guy on the Timeless Isle, and saw there was no quest after the Archarius of Flame summon/kill quest. Im guessing you need the cloak to get across the bridge (legit) and get some more quests or whatever, but i want the cloak anyway. So, I have only done PvP throughout MoP and have done little to no PvE on my DK. I have just started the quest to get the 10 sigils of wisdom and power and i have done this before, and gotten to the valor quest, but im starting again. So these are my questions • Is there anyway to make the questchain go a little faster • Is there anybody on Illidan (US, Horde) that wants to join me? (Xeno12#6955) • Any idea on how to get a little boost on PvE gear to start off with? I have a little PvE gear, mostly 496 from the Timeless Isle. (You can see this in my armory) • Anything that i need to be aware of before starting this Extra info • Like i say, I have a little PvE gear, mostly 496 from the Timeless Isle, so you could say its not the greatest, but it should be fine for MSV/HoF/ToES LFR and perhaps ToT form the rest of the gear i get. • I am a Blood DK so queue times aren't too bad for LFR.Chahoo4 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Done with quests on Timeless Isle? I finished all the quests in a matter of a few days, now I'm bored and farming rep and coins. Who else is in this boat?Jagatron4 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Where to start quest for lvl 80? Hi, I wonder where to start to quest at lvl 80? People tell me to dung for good armor people tell me to PvP for good armor and other people say PvP armor is crap outside of PvP lol. So is their any good place to start quest for a lvl 80 and i want to quest for good armor and a good wep. Appreciate every reply thanks!Agronite4 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Dungeon Quests from Captain Taylor? How do I unlock 'Throne of the Tides' dungeon quests? I had thought discovering the entrance would open up the quests, but it seems this is not the case. My Remist-Blade'sEdge is standing in the dungeon (entered on foot), but I'm not seeing a yellow exclamation over Captain Taylor.Remist3 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 (BUG) Honor and Privilege The second part of the quest where you need to loot the crate and get the flare is bugged You can click and open the crate but the flare is not in there. I have dropped an picked up the quest 3 times an same thing along with 2 other people who are having the same issue ( that i know of )Cyberdawg1 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 legendary quest and too many sigils I seem to recall reading a post here several weeks ago in which someone said they had looted far too many of one type of sigil and had only 9 of another, then complained to a GM in a ticket and they were given the last sigil they needed. Can anyone confirm this? I cannot seem to find the post anymore.Ethniu3 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 Battlefield Barrens weekly gone? I do not seem to be getting the Battlefield Barrens weekly. Is this one gone with Patch 5.4? I enjoyed it. If its gone, I would like to empty out my bags of all the Northern Barrens bits.Lepto2 Sep 16, 2013