Quests

Feb 25, 2014 uest line I have done all the quest leading up to savior of stone plow but the bug does not eat me when miss fanny boots me am I missing something?Rainrose1 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 25, 2014 The Day that Deathwing Came: The Real Story! Hello fellow players. Any of you ever have that quest that you just can't seem to figure out? For me, this is one of them. I'm in vehicle mode, basically playing as Lucien Tosslewrench. I have to look for Deathwing, because there was suspicion that he was hiding in the clouds. So after using the good ol' "Shrink the World" spell, I looked through numerous clouds, and then the fog that was surrounding me suddenly disappeared. The narration continued saying that he then noticed Deathwing was hiding in a special spot: the Sun. The narration directed me to look up, and I did. Nothing happened. I looked at the Sun. I tried to click it, nothing happened. And yes, I have ejected and got back in and I'm left with the same problem. Is this a possible glitch? Am I clicking/searching in the wrong spot? Is Deathwing really hiding in the Sun, or is he somewhere else? Also if I keep looking around and don't do anything, the fog returns. When it returns, it won't let me punch any clouds to get the fog to go away again. Please help! :) Thanks in advance. ~ Chikatetsu Chikatetsu3 Feb 25, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 The Bait for Lar'korwi?? i have put the bait down on the rock several times. and nothing happens. is there something i am missing here? "Using the contents of Torwa's Pouch, summon Lar'korwi and defeat him. Then bring Lar'korwi's Head to Torwa Pathfinder near the entrance to Un'Goro Crater. " quest=4292Cadrine1 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 quest-tion dose the secrets for the legend quest drop from bosses or are the like eggs that you have to find? been on first 3 bosses and nothing dropped so was just curious.Chema1 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 Legendary Quest Test of Valor? My alt just got this quest and I pre-saved up 3000 Valor on that toon, but can't complete the quest. Am I going to have to spend the 3000 I saved up already and then save 3000 again?Gravataz2 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 The Cloak and the QQ'ers Anyone else getting tired of all the people QQ'ing that the Secrets and Runestones don't drop enough? I guess they just don't understand that the quests are meant to take up a lot of time because they release a new part to it every major patch. Sorry just getting tired of all the raging QQ'ers ~_~Zillerkombie4 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 24, 2014 Leg Cloak Question I have 2 alts that are 17 and 18 out of 20 Secrets of the Empire. Next week, if they down 2 bosses and get Secrets off them, will those 2 same bosses be able to drop Runestones as well?Galadius1 Feb 24, 2014
Feb 23, 2014 Krasarang Wilds PVP dailes? I just dinged 90 on this toon a couple hours ago and I wanted to go do the dailes down in Krasarang and idk how to get the quest to start them. Back in 5.1 I automatically got the quest on my mains when I was in the MoP city but now I only got the Isle of Thunder questchain. I flew down there expecting to get a quest but all I saw were tons of NPCs fighting and no quest markers. =/Heiden4 Feb 23, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 Still broken... Defending the Rift So... I've run this dang quest in the past and yes, had trouble with it then. Left for a bit, came back and got my rogue up to this one. After 5 runs, no dice. I've tried everything I can think of as well as all of the little "fixes" given on wowhead, all to no avail. Meanwhile, I've had a ticket in for over 2 hours with no response (nice to see that has improved). Kinda hoped this one would be fixed after (about) a year of live time......Mcsplat8 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 22, 2014 Legendary cloak question. Hey guys I was just curious about the legendary cloak quest. I am kinda stuck. I read on MMO champion how to get the legendary cloak in a decent amount of time. The problem is that the strat and the quest I have do not add up. I just wanted to know if I was missing something. Right now I have 2 quests from the black prince. A test of valor and The Princes Pursuit. Do I have to complete these quest in order to obtain the quest preparing to strike? Am I missing something in the quest line? Or do I have to just complete the quests I got? Any info would really really help! TY! Here is the strat that I was reading on MMO champion for your guys reference. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1339704-Fast-Legendary-Cloak-Guide?p=22318783#post22318783Spookki5 Feb 22, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 A Mountain of Giant Dinosaur Bones Is the mount from this quest - Reins of the Bone-White Primal Raptor - account wide after receiving it on one character? I want to do this on my hunter because he has the best gear. ThanksExxos2 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 quests that reward items lagging this happens swell when I'm trying to sell items too. i click complete quest and it takes about 30 seconds to complete quest and receive item. quests that do not reward items complete instantly. this is all happening after the latest patch.Kashuugg0 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 Krasarang Wilds [PvP Rarespawns.] I can't seem to find where to start this quest so I can begin killing these rares. Can someone please tell me the (Horde) starting location for it? Would be appreciated, Thanks!Valiani3 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 21, 2014 From an aspiring Loremaster What are your favorite/ least favorite areas to quest in? I have noticed in my travels that not all zones are created equally when it comes to the level that they are engaging and fun, so I wanted to know which areas the community loves to run around in and which ones they can't wait to get out of. Mine as an example (so far): Favorites: Azshara (Space Dinosaurs!) Eastern Plaguelands (The traveling caravan is a brilliant idea) Un'goro Crater (The pop culture references are always good for a laugh) Least Favorites: Ashenvale (Dull, repetitive; the elemental fight being especially egregious) Vashj'ir (The design of the zone leaves a lot to be desired, although I respect Blizzard for trying something new) Hellfire Peninsula (For bottleneck factor alone)Nalvara6 Feb 21, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 Bugged Quest: Death to Mor'Ghor Hey guys, trying to go back and do the Twilight Highlands quest line, and i'm stuck on "Death to Mor'Ghor". All i need to do is kill him, so I do it with ease, and don't get the credit for the kill. Any ideas?Davisqt1 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 Burdens, Timeless Isle without questing I'm wondering if someone goes to TI without 'opening it up' (i.e. without doing any quests there at all) and just kills rares, will Burdens of Eternity drop? My (limited) anecdotal evidence says no. But don't know if there is a particular reason for that. Does anyone have any idea of how I could find out? And no, please don't answer my question with the "Why would you want to?" question ok? We'd just get into a sidetracked discussion. Thanks so much!!! KannonKannonfodder4 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 20, 2014 Do I have enough time?! Im on the runestone quest on this girl im 4/12 and this is my first week. I still have yet to do all the bosses (all the lfr runs were not fresh). That is neither here nor there.. do u think i have enough time to do the entire legendary questline on my monk dps before WOD comes out.. I hear it supposed to come out during september but i cant really seem to predict when they plan on making this patch drop.. :[Alinnè5 Feb 20, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 LF questing buddy I just think it would be nice to quest with another few ppl. My main is a Prot Pally and currently do not have gear for Ret spec so my questing/farming is a bit slower than normal. Would save time and be efficient in completing stuff, not to mention I wouldn't be so bored playing alone -_- . ATM I am grinding Shado-Pan, August Celest dailies (for mounts mainly) and Black Prince for the cloak. Don't really know what other quest lines are worth doing being still sorta new n all... haven't done much on the Timeless Isle. I do these after I have completed LFR SoO for the week because my raiding progression comes first. I wanna get into Flex asap but still want my mounts. Reply to me or add me in game if you care to join. A bit about my self. Im 25, Canadian, New to WoW with only 1 other toon (74 Shammy), Anxious to learn more. Thanks for reading, to those who took the time. JayceIjayceonly3 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 19, 2014 Question about secrets of the empire? Okay, So I have done ToT 1-4 on LFR, done SoO 1 on flex and SoO 2 on LFR. and right now i have 18 secrets, (it's my second week). Is there any way I can get more secrets? I really don't wanna wait another week. If I do it on a different difficult, E.G. ToT on 10m normal, do I have a chance at more secrets before the end of the week?Sushifingers1 Feb 19, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 MoP questing question I have a 87 Dk (Blood) and I really just got back into this game a few days ago and I heard that dread wastes is pre dread-ful (I will show myself out). My question is missing Dread Wastes a good idea?Punkt5 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 18, 2014 A change of command Hey everyone! Why cant i see the Warlord Bloodhilt on his place?Zukhra6 Feb 18, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Stuck on battle pet quest chain I have recently completed the Zunta part of the chain and it did not give me the next of the battle trainers to defeat as a quest. I went back to SW and the trainer there did not have a quest either. Any ideas on how to continue the chain?Freepriest3 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Sigil drop rate is infuriating... Last Week i got all 10 powers from just running ToT. I thought oh hey they fixed the sigils and they are easier to get now! yay! smart blizz! ran all the other LFR wings and got 6 wisdoms. not as high a drop rate but it was still better than when i took a break a few months ago. Today I have queued for 8 wings of LFR, and have gotten 2 wisdoms...I am down to HoF2 and Toes, and I have been in queue for 2 hours...I understand it is random, but maybe make it a little less random? An increasing drop rate for each boss you don't get one? Something...I am months behind on the cloak anyway and to have a shot at joining a decent guild its gonna take me at least 2 months more to get it. Can we give a little love to the earlier stages of this quest chain? The early reward is damn near useless anyway.Boltaction6 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 The Lions Roar Does anyone at Blizz want to make $60 bucks the easy way? I'll pay 60 bucks to an admin who can mark these 2 useless quests as done for me, so I can avoid doing the $30 faction change, 2 bgs (which will obviously be wins on horde side), and $30 to switch back to the alliance. Save me some time and put some coin in your pocket. Whatdya say Devs/Admins? I just got 9 honor in a Temple BG, which puts this weekends total up to about 400 honor, while I've watched the assorted horde collect about 6000 in that same amount of bg's. Gear up, you say? kinda hard with those numbers. Thanks for your time. KoniKonichiwa1 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Dominance Point Chain I switched factions today, ally to horde, and was wondering how I start the Dominance Point chain as I was a few steps into the Lion's Landing chain. Reading online it appears that the NPC that's supposed to send me off on the initial quest doesn't have it. Anyone know how I can getting it going?Uraken2 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Hero's Call: Mount Hyjal fixes 1) Druids should be able to use their Moonglade stone and complete the quest, silly to require talking to Jademoon to make the quest work. 2) The quest seems to be automatically picked up vs. interacting with the board in capital cities. When I got to 80 I started looking for it but couldn't find it. Finally looked in my quest log and there it was (and Vashj'ir) and talking to the npc at the portal circle. That breaks expectation of something we've learned for many levels. Be great to have either or both of those fixed/changed.Xcyneman0 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Question: Secrets of the empire I have a question. I was doing ToT on an alt to get secrets. I killed about 9-10 of the bosses but only after killing lie shen did i realize i accidentally abandoned the quest at some point (didn't get as secret from lie shen) I picked up the quest again but if I go back and kill the bosses will i still have a chance to get a secrtet? or did i just waste a week?Shifttee6 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Black Prince quest(ion) Hi I am currently on Chapter II of the Black Prince legendary quest line and need to farm rep/gain 3K Valor pts. Any idea what the best/fastest/most efficient way to get these done is? For the 3K valor ii am aware I need to wait 3 weeks due to the weekly cap. Thanks JayceIjayceonly3 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Bonbon Blitz Ok so I was doing this quest and to my surprise I found their to be a bug. He wants you to go around and give the candy to potential customers and I couldn't give it to this npc. http://imgur.com/e5qiKaw And before you say he is not a person who are we to judge him as a person we have face tenacles, hooves, adn a tail.Blackeness1 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 A witness to history quest problem I did the quest chain to get to A witness to history and talked to Alduin, I watched the cinematic and walked through the gates but after it ended it still says i have not talked to Alduin. I go to the golden pagoda and the grey question mark is above his head. How do i finish this quest to get the dalies!?Invizionn3 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Master's Terrace in Karazhan Hey guys I need help on this kara quest "The master's terrace." So I've cleared kara and now all I have to do is find "the southern end of the master's terrace" so I can read medivh's journal, and I've found three seperate area's that are apparently called the master's terrace, but when I try to use the book it always says: "Require's southern end of the Master's Terrace" And I'm kind of tearing out my hair here; does anyone have any tips about how to find the real master's terrace?Vidalia2 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Any alliance wanna do I pitied the fool. For acheivement.Kaizira1 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 17, 2014 Proven Strength Achievement So, I've just got into this expansion and I'm trying to get the Shado-Master title, I'm honored with the Golden lotus but for some reason Taoshi, Fei Li, and Protector Yi are not Available to me as companions for the Shado-pan, I keep reading that you are supposed to start with them, but I didn't, how do I earn them as companions? I can't find anything that is clear on this.Mythrellas2 Feb 17, 2014
Feb 16, 2014 'The Emperor's Way'. How can I complete it? I finally got up to the last part of the legendary quest line but being this late in the expansion I can never find enough people to kill the Celestials. Anyone know of a server I can go to via invite that has a lot of players still looking to kill the Celestials? I really want to get this quest done. As insane as it sounds would I be able to solo it as a Prot warrior if I couldn't find any other way? Thanks for the help!Arthùr2 Feb 16, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 Shadowmourne Sealed Crate So after turning in my Sealed Chest i got all of my items but had to port out. Now whenever i enter ICC i can't turn any of the items other than the Mount because the NPCs aren't there. Anything i need to do or know so i can turn them in or can i never get the items again? Thanks :)Subrosaa1 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 work order 2 probs The quest popped for me, but I accidentally jumped on a weed before I took it. It disappeared and I couldn't figure out how to get it back. It's not on the box or on the sign or in my log. I did part one for Golden Lotus, but it seems like I'm out of luck to get my rep until the day after tomorrow? I guess I could do shieldwall in the meantime but I really wanted Golden Lotus. *kicks dirt*Coinpurse2 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 A prisoner of interest I can not find the entrance to the Barrow Dens at the "?". Where is the way in?Auntebellum3 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 Molten Front...catch up mechanic? .Shadeslayer2 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 15, 2014 Silver Covenant Quests Hi everyone. I'm working on following the quests at the Argent Tornament ultimately in order to get the Silver Covenant Hippogryph. So my character just finished enough quests to become a champion, and suddenly a bunch of other quests opened up to become a champion for each of the other alliance factions (The quests are called "Valiant of Stormwind," "Valiant of Gnomeregan," etc. etc.). My question is whether following these other faction-specific quests does anything to improve reputation with the Silver Covenant, or to get Champion's Seals, or if the faction quests would just be a distraction. I'd be grateful for anyone who might have an answer. Thank you :)Rafaella2 Feb 15, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 Expansion or Cloak At this time it seems the expansion may hit before I get the legendary cloak. I'm just wondering why I should continue when the level cap is increased to 100 and so is gear, making this useless.Wosret4 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 Argent Tourney and transferring back I had completed the Argent Tournament on this character several years ago Alliance side, and when I faction changed to horde I knew I was going to be reset. If I were to transfer back to Alliance will I get credit for my old progress or is it gone forever until I complete the quests again? I tried googling first and couldn't find anything.Pyvim3 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 Stage 3 Beast Pens problem I've completed all the stage 3 Beast Pens quest, but the quest giver is no longer there, or the turn-in point. I've tried logging and relogging, hearthing out and coming back...still nothing. Anyone else having this problem?Maelei3 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 Titan Runestone question. If I already completed all of the SoO raids before I got the quest and I go and do them again could I still potentially loot Titan runestones from the bosses or am I out of luck until next week?Orrahon4 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 14, 2014 Finish Dungeon quests or move on to nxt expac So yeah, an alt of mine is level 68 and i was wondering what would be more efficient exp wise, to finish the 3 dungeons i havent completed for their quests or just move on to WoTLK Dungeons.Ottaria1 Feb 14, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 How many Quests are in each Pandaria zone? I'm working on leveling up my guild and was wondering if anyone knows how many quests are in each zone of the new expansion? I know all the other expansions had achievement trackers to track quests, but I don't see one for this expansion. I'm really interested about the horde side to be honest. Thank You.Disgraced3 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 13, 2014 Skin of the Saurok For some reason this quest will not drop for my Mage. I have tried and tried. Since there are so many many bugs since the server connection with Eitrigg stuff is so bugged. Please fix it.Ionessia1 Feb 13, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 Showdown Quest Blade's Edge Mountain I cant seem to find the alter of Goc. The quest is listed in the quest log but I get no locations as to where the alter is located. I thought it was the alter just north on the road that crossover the entrance to Gruils lair. Can anyone help me find it. Thank you.Ubara1 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 Bloodmyst Isle Quests When I first made this toon and was leveling up in Bloodmyst Isle, I got to a point where the questline on Bloodmyst just suddenly dropped, no more quests anywhere. I know that I never finished the questline there, because you're apparently supposed to receive a tabard once you finish the chain there, and I don't believe I ever did. Can anyone help me out, tell me of any quests I may have missed due to them being out of the way, and not in a place you'd look?Renio2 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 Hisek (Klaxxi) Hello. I need help with finding Hisek the Swarmkeeper. I'm exalted with Klaxxi, I've done the quest to free him. Actually I've finished whole Klaxxi questline (got the ring). Now I need Hisek to get his buff for the achievement, but I can't find. He doesnt reside at Klaxxi'vess for some reason. Wowhead is no help (comments point me to klaxxi'vess and his amber prison, but he is not there). Any help on this please? He is the last one I need >.< Never mind, found him!Milknwaffles2 Feb 12, 2014
Feb 12, 2014 Thunder Forge QUest - Whelp(Wrathion) missing I am at the spot he is not there I finished a few Solo scens to get me to the isle, I've reset Ui by /reload and deleted cache/Interface/WTF Folders still not there why is he not there!!!!Loozer3 Feb 12, 2014