Quests

Sep 18, 2013 celestials >.< It seems on my small server its impossible to get this quest done for my legendary cloak. Anyone on a Populated server like Stormrage want to add Tinytots#1638 to help me get this done pretty pleaseQuínn1 Sep 18, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 lvl 80 Quest Is there a quest you get automaticly at lvl 80? I think I deleted. Can I get it back??Jnic10 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Legendary Questline I'm on incoming... but how do I complete it? he just flew away.Ameliawillam2 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Macros When I got a bugged quest, a GM told me to use this macro: /script LeaveParty () but it won't fit anywhere- where do I enter it?Velikiy2 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Hate forced PVP on PVE realm! There was a time when I enjoyed the PVP aspect of the game but since the introduction of PVP gear I no longer (yes it has been a long time) enjoy that aspect of the game. It is really frustrating that PVE players are forced to play PVP in order to complete the Black Prince quest line that has a PVE reward. The dailies on the Isle of Thunder allowed us to choose PVE or PVP with different rewards so why not do the same for the Legendary quest line. I dread the though of having to que my other toons to complete the quest.Kerrinlan0 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Questions about Secrets of the Empire So I'm trying to collect the 20 Secrets of the Empire for the legendary quest and wanted to see if anyone had positive info on where they can drop in Soo. If I do Soo 25m Normal, Flex 1st and 2d wing, and LFR wing 1 do I have a chance to get it from all 3? Or will LFR overwrite flex? Just want to make sure I do it in the correct order to maximize my chances of getting the stupid things.Funksickle3 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Drive Back The Flame. Im currently halfway to friendly with the Shaohao and i was just thinking if anyone knows the best area to farm them. It could be with a small group or solo.Cordolly3 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Need help with the Legendary Cloak questchain Hey guys, i just got honored with the guy on the Timeless Isle, and saw there was no quest after the Archarius of Flame summon/kill quest. Im guessing you need the cloak to get across the bridge (legit) and get some more quests or whatever, but i want the cloak anyway. So, I have only done PvP throughout MoP and have done little to no PvE on my DK. I have just started the quest to get the 10 sigils of wisdom and power and i have done this before, and gotten to the valor quest, but im starting again. So these are my questions • Is there anyway to make the questchain go a little faster • Is there anybody on Illidan (US, Horde) that wants to join me? (Xeno12#6955) • Any idea on how to get a little boost on PvE gear to start off with? I have a little PvE gear, mostly 496 from the Timeless Isle. (You can see this in my armory) • Anything that i need to be aware of before starting this Extra info • Like i say, I have a little PvE gear, mostly 496 from the Timeless Isle, so you could say its not the greatest, but it should be fine for MSV/HoF/ToES LFR and perhaps ToT form the rest of the gear i get. • I am a Blood DK so queue times aren't too bad for LFR.Chahoo4 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Done with quests on Timeless Isle? I finished all the quests in a matter of a few days, now I'm bored and farming rep and coins. Who else is in this boat?Jagatron4 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Where to start quest for lvl 80? Hi, I wonder where to start to quest at lvl 80? People tell me to dung for good armor people tell me to PvP for good armor and other people say PvP armor is crap outside of PvP lol. So is their any good place to start quest for a lvl 80 and i want to quest for good armor and a good wep. Appreciate every reply thanks!Agronite4 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 Dungeon Quests from Captain Taylor? How do I unlock 'Throne of the Tides' dungeon quests? I had thought discovering the entrance would open up the quests, but it seems this is not the case. My Remist-Blade'sEdge is standing in the dungeon (entered on foot), but I'm not seeing a yellow exclamation over Captain Taylor.Remist3 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 (BUG) Honor and Privilege The second part of the quest where you need to loot the crate and get the flare is bugged You can click and open the crate but the flare is not in there. I have dropped an picked up the quest 3 times an same thing along with 2 other people who are having the same issue ( that i know of )Cyberdawg1 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 17, 2013 legendary quest and too many sigils I seem to recall reading a post here several weeks ago in which someone said they had looted far too many of one type of sigil and had only 9 of another, then complained to a GM in a ticket and they were given the last sigil they needed. Can anyone confirm this? I cannot seem to find the post anymore.Ethniu3 Sep 17, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 Battlefield Barrens weekly gone? I do not seem to be getting the Battlefield Barrens weekly. Is this one gone with Patch 5.4? I enjoyed it. If its gone, I would like to empty out my bags of all the Northern Barrens bits.Lepto2 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 Noodles daily I'm noticing that I'm seeing a lack of response when I pick a noodle soup and then a customer. I often have to pick the customer twice. I don't see this lack of response on other activities or outside of that daily, so it doesn't seem to be a network issue.Trilha2 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 16, 2013 Rolo's Riddle, quit killing my birds >:| Yep. This quest is aggravatingly difficult to complete at the moment (for myself anyway, dunno about anyone else), and there's one singular reason for this. The birds are being killed, and not on accident. It's frustrating enough that when someone doesn't realize you're being carried and they attack them, and the Albatross never reset. Angryna is politely asking for solution to this.Sumna17 Sep 16, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Pet Battle quest line not available. I have completed 8 master pet battles with the master pet trainers, and no longer show any quests / talk capability. I have searched out and tried talking to all of the trainers including the grand master trainers. How do I start competing against the trainers. I already have 3 level 25 pets so pet level is not the issue. Any and all help is appreciated. Zumwald Blackthorne 90 Pal.Zumwald1 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Where do i quest at level 89 I am level 89 and dont know where to quest. i did Townlong Steppes, Jade Forest, not Krasarang wilds, Valley of Four Winds and Kun-Lai Summit because they are under my level and i cant do Vale of Eternal Blossoms because its level 90. I dont know if I can quest in dread wastes because everything is level 90 so if there is a place I can quest in Dread Wastes please tell me.Prestellion2 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 A question about the Legendary Quest Line... So when I get my alt to 90 and start to do the legendary quest, will I still have to grind rep for the Black Prince on Isle of Thunder? Seems kind of redundant putting into play how long it takes to get exalted with him and that it is no longer current content. Just wondering. Thanks.Soakeyy0 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Cleansing Drak'Tharon Is there any way we can turn in this quest before the stupid long cinematic? Because of our "gogogogo" healer wanting to do more dungeons (which I didn't even want to partake of), I just got removed from a group waiting for it to finish. Even just getting credit as soon as you activate the brazier would be nice, at least then I could turn it in on the start of the next run.Jonkykong0 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Glory to the Horde (Legendary) ALCON, I am looking for a group to finish this quest and work on the rest of the Wrathion quest line. If you're interested in joining me, please find me on Hyjal or friend me using my real id (bangarang85@hotmail.com). Thanks, AegisAègis0 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 The Emperor's Way I've participated in the killing of the crane (Chi-Ji) three times, but have not received credit for the kill. All three times I've been dead when it died. Is that what the problem is? I was dead for one of the other three boss kills but got credit for it. Can anyone please enlighten me?Radroit2 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 15, 2013 Can't get to Chromie I abandoned my level 90 hunter a while ago, but want to get it geared up on the Timeless Isles for when I faction change it. I don't have enough money to purchase flying in Pandaria so I can't fly to Chromie to get to the Timeless Isles. I was told that if I talk to Mishi, he'd fly me up to the balcony above the Mogu'shan Palace, the area where Chromie is, but when I talk to Mishi, he doesn't have an option to fly me up to the balcony. How can I get to the Timeless Isles, at this point Chromie, without having Pandaria flying?Nightskull3 Sep 15, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 Transfer Horde side, Can't go Timeless Isle.. I recently transferred to to Horde side and now I don't have the Timeless Isle FP and I can't get the quest to get out there. Any suggestions, and yes, I already completed the entry part to Pandalands. If anyone can give me information on what to do that would be wonderful! Thanks in advance!Nefeteri2 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 4 of 5 halfhill dailies it's come to my attention that i'm only ever being offered four of the five dailies in halfhill. i never get the daily that awards the ironpaw token. i'm best buds with all the farmers and exalted with the tillers. i thought it might be because i don't cook. my cooking is at level zero. a friend says, tho, that his alt gets all five and doesn't cook. am i missing something? thanks in advance.Anouki3 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 addon for tracking quests i've already done I've personally kept track of every quest I've done on this toon. Unfortunately, I appear to have lost some of my more recent tracking. Is there an addon that tracks quests you've already done by the date of acceptance? I don't need it to be completely current, since the lost information consisted primarily of 5.0 and 5.1 quests. Thank you.Mikdra2 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 5 minutes or more as a Protection Paladin! OMG was that the longest most boring quest ever! At the Ring of Balance from Instructor Xann the quest Attention. It felt like it took forever as a Protection Paladin bouncing between the left and right bag. The entire process of leveling this Protection Paladin feels like it is taking so much longer then my other 3 already level 90's. It is no wonder we are always short on tanks. No one wants to level as one unless they level threw dungeons. The best one is when you are a fresh 90 and you go into a dungeon to find out the person who is tanking is new to it. Then the entire run goes badly or real rough. They wanted to tank but have no clue how because the entire leveling process works against them and they had to go DPS spec. I have one. Don't like it and never bothered to gear for it. I like tanking. I have seen tank DPS numbers at 90. They can be quite high. The DPS should have also been good for leveling as well.Mushifu0 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 Start of the legendary cloak quest chain? There is a prereq to get the quests on timless isle of having done the quest up that point. I have to do the Wrathion questline but I am not entirely sure where it starts. Someone mentioned the quest line takes a long time (months) but I have to start somewhere and all the guides I saw only cover portion of it for 5.4 or 5.3 without mentioning what is required prior to that point. Some of my searches were talking about Wyrmrest accord from ~2008 which I assume was a different Wrathion questline? Or do I need to start it at WoTLK. Anyway, if someone could point me to the start I can work on chipping away at it a little at a time.Freeform6 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 14, 2013 Can't find list of current quests Overnight the list of quests that are seen while you are playing a character have disappeared. I was playing with my Tauren warrior to get him to 20 (so he didn't have to run everyplace). He accepted the quest to go to train to ride and get his mount. At that point I logged off. When I logged back on, there were no quests listed for him --- or for any of my characters on Kael'thas or Argent Dawn. Although I didn't look tonight, the quests for my Uther (Alliance) toons were present this a.m. Can anyone shed any light on what may have happened? How did I foul up this time?Thatof1 Sep 14, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 [The Emperor's Way] bad Bad BAD design I am sorry, but who in B. was so smart to create a so stupid way for this quest? I am in 6th Celestials raid so far and I still need one boss. People kill 1 (one) boss and leave, they do not want to stay for more than for 1 boss. Waste of time...Kiamato1 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 DEAR BLIZZARD AS A PVP HEALER FARMING BLOODY COINS IS NO EASY TASK, FOR YOU HAVE TO RECEIVE THE KILLING BLOW IN ORDER TO OBTAIN A BLOODY COIN. AS A PRIMARY HEALER WITH NO DPS OFF SPEC, HOW IN WOWS NAME AM I SUPPOSE TO GET 500 COINS TO OBTAIN MY MOUNT I SO DEARLY WANT? CAN YOU MAYBE CHANGE IT TO THE SAME PRINCIPLE AS RECEIVING HONOR IN A BATTLE GROUND OR DOING TOL BORAD? MAYBE IF WE ARE GROUPED IN A PARTY WE ALL RECEIVE A BLOODY COIN AS A GROUP EFFORT? POINT BEING AS A HEALER KILLING A DPS IS NEARLY AN IMPOSSIBLE BORING AND LONG DEFEAT. IS THERE A WAY WE CAN COMPROMISE THIS TO MAKE THE HEALING PARTY HAPPY?Chidumpster0 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 Isle of Quel'Danas Dailies I went back to doing the daily rep grind for Shattered Sun Offensive recently after not having done anything since BC. I found that most of the quests are bugged (e.g. both bombing quests don't give you credit for ANY kills/burning sails) and some quests were even removed from my quest log (the account-wide ones) while doing them. I was severely confused and disappointed, since now all I can really do is Magister's Terrace over and over again until exalted. Please fix this Blizzard!Culstire0 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 Melee Why is it the content designers give so much advantage to ranged classes? I am doing the timeless isle quests and run into NPCs that no DPS melee can stand next to and survive, like Cinderfall, among others. Yet casters can sit back out of range of this massive AOE and attack without breaking a sweat. Is this supposed to be well thought out gameplay?Sýr0 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 What happened to Battlefield Barrens? I have hundreds of each of the items and a half dozen of the Mojo it looks like the quest simply got removed from the game. Is there any way I can turn the items in anywhere. Was anything done to replace the ability for for the first time to earn enough Valor points to make them worth something. That 200 valor every week allowed me to get the best current PVE gear that I haave ever had. I don't yet have a complete set but it was such a hopeful feeling that I was actually able to get some PVE gear that was better than the JP gear that I was able to aquire by trading Honor for Justice . It seems like every time blizzard does something good for a change., it un-does it after a short time.Mykinglion4 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 Wrymrest Accord rep as lvl 90 OK...read that I could get rep by buying tabards and doing dungeons...at heroic. So here I am at lvl 90 wanting the Wrymrest Accord rep. I bought the tabard and it says lvl 80 Cat dungeons for rep. So I go into Blackrock Caverns, heroic, and get no rep for any of it...bosses, nothing. I did see a thread that I can get rep by buying it in Dal. Any comments?Astentis0 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 13, 2013 Lion Roars/Change of Command Blizzard, why the hell does a PvE quest with PvE rewards for PvE players have player versus player steps? This makes no sense. There are literally billions of ways you could represent the "war" between factions without making PvE players hate the game by forcing them to PvP. PvE and PvP are two ENTIRELY separate entities, and the fact that you're forcing a cross-over on us in a required step in PvE progression is quite simply stupid. I quit this game 3 weeks after Cata was released because I hated the changes, and so did hundreds of thousands of other players, and this here is on the same level. My server's battle group's alliance is simply terrible at PvP. Dozens of Kotmogu obliterations later, and I'm about ready to go back to TSW, again, because there is absolutely no sanity in enduring this.Fäïths3 Sep 13, 2013
Sep 12, 2013 Path of the Mistwalker this shaohao daily is not giving repDaddycash1 Sep 12, 2013
Sep 12, 2013 Timeless Isle Daily Chests There is 4 daily chests on the timeless isle. Is it bugged or something does anyone know? Because I looted every chest on the isle except the hozen one u need a key for yesterday and now today when I went to get the daily chests they are not visible.Fathergorden1 Sep 12, 2013
Sep 12, 2013 Timeless Isle starting quests after accepting the quests "a timeless tour" and "time in your hands" i cant do anything to complete either of them. I can talk to the two npc's and it wont complete, and when i try and tour the areas of the isle nothing happens when i enter the areas that i need to visit. Any ideas? Edit. Cant loot mobs either :/Igilia1 Sep 12, 2013
Sep 12, 2013 Rare vs Rare Elite What is the difference? I've always considered rare mobs as elite. But when on the Timeless Isle, I had the quests "Path of the Mistwalker," which requires killing 20 elite mobs, and "Strong Enough to Survive," which requires killing 5 rare or rare elite mobs. Whenever I found one of those rares and helped kill it, I expected it to count toward both quests, but it only counted toward Strong Enough, so they must not have been considered "elite." (Though this could just be a bug) So back to my question: What's the difference between rare and rare elite?Parisoftroy1 Sep 12, 2013
Sep 12, 2013 Higher Learning Has there been any changes to the spawn rate of the books or any changes at all?Derex1 Sep 12, 2013
Sep 12, 2013 And the secret ingridient is.. Hi guys, has anyone been able to finish this quest or is it bugged? the last part where you have to run a noodle stand seems impossible. thanks :-)Cupricus0 Sep 12, 2013
Sep 12, 2013 The Shaohao Rep Grind Is there anyway of getting faster rep? Forming 5 mans and farming out around Ordos best way so far. Anyone else? As far as dailies how many are there on the isle? So far ive seen 1-2 repeatable. Kill 20 Elites and Answer a random Question. As far as active quests go i've completed up to "A vision in time" and not received any other quests.Ariestotle0 Sep 12, 2013
Sep 12, 2013 A Vision in Time - Chain Not Proceeding Seems that after I finished this quest (First usage of the hourglass in SoO).. no further steps in the chain are available. I've completed the quests paired with it, started the Shaohao repgrind.. only one I haven't touched is the Celestial Tournament because Pokemon. Am I missing a breadcrumb quest somewhere?Danarigg3 Sep 12, 2013
Sep 12, 2013 I thought there were repeatables on isle? I am not sure if I would call them quests but i thought the jade statue treasure thing was a daily repeatable along with the skull that leads you through a cave of ghosts.. If not I have nothing to do other than rep grind for hours.....? =.=Lionheart1 Sep 12, 2013
Sep 12, 2013 suggested post-5.4 aftermath quests & story Blizzard often releases a patch that provides some content that comes after the "final boss" of the expansion is defeated, but still before the next expansion comes out. There were the Scourge invasions before WotLK, there was the Ruby Sanctum before Cataclysm, etc. Here's a suggestion for something for after Garrosh goes down, but instead than a lead-in to a speculated next expansion about Azshara or the Burning Legion, this suggestion is more a continuation or an exploration of the aftermath of what Jaina and Dalaran went through during patch 5.1. Jaina ended up imprisoning a lot of Blood Elves in Dalaran after Garrosh used Dalaran's portals to bypass Darnassus's defenses. She thought she was defending her people, but the fact is, a lot of these Blood Elves that she imprisoned were innocent. Even as an Alliance player, I have to say that it felt like the Horde had the moral high ground that time, since holding someone in jail without a speedy trial is a classic human rights violation. Given how the Horde is working with the Alliance to bring Garrosh down, it makes perfect sense that, after the battle is over, Thrall or Aethas or another Blood Elf faction leader, or maybe even Vol'jin, would approach Jaina and request that she begin holding fair trials for her BE captives. Imagine if the player were tasked with helping with these trials in some way, shape, or form. Maybe the player is asked to use their profession to craft something as a gift to compensate a blood elf who was proven innocent, or is asked to gather evidence for an upcoming trial, or to escort a prisoner from the Violet Hold to a courtroom. Heck, there could be a whole quest hub based around this---if Blizzard wanted to put that much work into it. I'm suggesting this because Jaina has gone through a lot and undergone a lot of character development in Mists. During WotLK, she was trying to calm Varian down and get him to stop wanting to fight the Horde so much, but now it seems like it's the other way around, with Varian becoming more level-headed and less willing to fight the Horde, and Jaina becoming a hot-head who wants to make it rain black blood. I'd like to see her character development go in the other direction, or at least level out to the point where she's a fair and reasonable leader, again. And having her look into beginning a healing process between Horde and Alliance in Dalaran, or at least having her try to make some real justice happen with fair trials, would really help round out the story that was started in patch 5.1. If nothing else, it would explore the consequences of what happened in patch 5.1 and force Jaina to confront some of the things she did, and I think that showing the consequences of actions really helps with worldbuilding and fleshing out characters.Longwriter0 Sep 12, 2013
Sep 11, 2013 Warlock Green Fire quest now impossible Just tried the Green Fire quest again hoping the new changes to the gateway would make it a little easier with the supposed added aggro drop its supposed to have. Instead its now almost impossible to even get past the 1st stage of imps. The gateway doesn't drop aggro for 1 minute as stated and even with using soulshatter and def Cd's if the 1st chaos bolt he casts doesn't takes you out. The 2nd one will. The gateway defuff makes this quest impossible. I'm not asking for the boss to be nerfed because I enjoy the fight. But fix the gateway back as was for this quest or perhaps a glypth that takes the gateway usage back to 15 seconds. Using OMEN threat meter..I was pulling 100% aggro within 15-20 seconds after using the gateway.Shredex2 Sep 11, 2013
Sep 11, 2013 Beyond Loremaster My goal is to complete every quest in the game. I don't want there to be a single yellow exclamation mark anywhere (including drop quests, etc). This doesn't include daily or repeatable quests obviously, because you can never really complete them. This also wouldn't include certain quests that are unobtainable beyond a certain point (like those main city sign quests). Are there any quests you can think of that are extremely hard, or are uncompletable? Has anyone else out there attempted this, and if so, do you have any tips?Ragepaw1 Sep 11, 2013
Sep 11, 2013 leangdary quest a chain of command the keep is lock up how do u get to him ?Jáni10 Sep 11, 2013
Sep 11, 2013 A Change of Command - Legendary Questline Hey all! So I'm having a lot of difficulty finding a group for this quest. Alliance on my server is quite dead, and raid interest is low. As a result, it has been very difficult to find people that are interested in completing this quest. If anyone is in a guild that plans on doing it soon, or are planning on organizing a group for this quest, please let me know! It'd be greatly appreciated. =)Monica9 Sep 11, 2013