Quests

Sep 9, 2013 Too much ring and leggings gear During my questing in Azeroth with my lvl 50 monk, I come across the problem where the NPCs will offer way too many leggings and rings, but not enough upgrades for wrist gear. Right now my monk is in Winterspring and still using a wrist item from an early WPL quest, but everything else upgrades almost consistently. I've got 2 early quests now in Winterspring and they both offer around the same level gloves, and that doesn't make any sense. One of those rewards should be wrist gear. I'm really glad that Cata streamlined quest rewards, but I still feel like there are some areas the staff were lazy in observing.Rodion0 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 9, 2013 Shado Pan dailies after honored? I've been doing the dailies on my monk and just hit honored the other day, and the dailies aren't showing up anymore. Is there something I have to do before I get more?Konstantyn2 Sep 9, 2013
Sep 8, 2013 Tips for "Argent Champion title"? I had the Argent Champion title on an old account back druing wotlk I got the rep with the tabards and turning in the stones etc which you can't do now. Now I'm to revered with both factions. Any suggestions on the best way to go from here. I have read several thing online and am trying to put together the fastest strategy I just want to make sure I'm not doing things that don't count as the correct rep. Any suggestions would be appreciated.Ellahb1 Sep 8, 2013
Sep 8, 2013 Ashenvale [Alliance] 66/70 I can't for the life of me seem to find the rest of these quests, any specific items that drop that may start a quest I could have missed? Didn't really bother looting past the things that I needed to loot.Arcke6 Sep 8, 2013
Sep 8, 2013 Wrathions 'legendary' questline am i the only one that feels that there is very very little about this quest line that one would call 'legendary' apart from how bland and boring it is? spend weeks collecting x spend weeks collecting y spend weeks earning z spend weeks collecting an updated version of x -_- why cant these 'tasks' be more fun /interesting like the Dominance Offensive story quests you put in in 5.1 those felt fun, told an interesting part of an unfolding story that made me want to see more and felt far more 'legendary' than the grocery list of junk that Wrathion is asking us to do over and over.Leelasmonk15 Sep 8, 2013
Sep 8, 2013 Sacred Mallet?????????????????? Does Qiaga the Keeper still drop the Sacred Mallet? I have the ancient tablet in my bag; which I finally read-but the forums don't really give a resolute answer as to whether it even exsists anymore. Don't want to keep trying if I should stop. ThanksNauseas2 Sep 8, 2013
Sep 8, 2013 opposite faction killing low lvl quest givers every alt im lvling it dosent fail to happen horde come over and kill they quest givers, and to put the icing on the cake THERE NOT FROM MY REALM. I can see if I was on a pvp server but im not, can we make the quest givers unkillable? now im sure thers asshats on the alliance as well kill quest givers but as im alliance only i dont see it happening to horde.Buiikikaesu1 Sep 8, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 Just dinged 90, catching up legendary Hi is this feasible at this point ? Any tips here for me on this one.Minstrel10 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 Lost track of Vashj'ir quest line I seem to have lost the quest line for Vashj'ir. There's nothing on the command board, nothing in my quest log, and nothing at Vashj'ir. According to achievements I've completred 0/130 quests for Vashj'ir, and checked the starting area under the sea. I even checked the docks in Bladefist Bay to see if a boat showed. Any ideas ? EDIT: Located - Commander Thorak, in a tower by the docks gives a quest to call the boat.Yuxiong2 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 Legendary Druid Quest, who's with me? Who else thinks that it would be a fantastic idea for Blizzard to make an epic quest line for druids so they could make their flying mount into a dragon that could be ridden. Similar to the vial of the sands dragon. I think it would be awesome.Nianzzu0 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 What other in-game lore can I find? So far I've found all of the scrolls, and all of the monk books. What other in-game lore can I find akin to these in Pandaria?Qifeng0 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 Please Keep Battlefield: Barrens Up Hi, I don't know where to post this request, but I'd really love it if Blizzard kept Battlefield: Barrens up through the 5.4 patch. I enjoy revisiting the zone and it's a nice way to fill the time when I queue as dps for something. I know that the Isle of Time will have a similar feel, but the idea of two zones to just roam sounds really nice. Thanks for reading, VashVash3 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 The Oracle Rep End Quest So the last quest you kill that ice lich and she has those two factions frozen. Well I read that she will unfreeze them and you kill the one you dont want to be repped with. Well I was doing this at 90 so of course I one shotted her. I ended up getting the daily quest at the end by the one i want but i never killed either of them becuase they were still stuck in the frozen shard. Does this matter? I was able to go up to the one I wanted and complete the quest but I go back to the oracle area where you get the dallies and none of them have shown up and I was told as soon as your done with the quest line you can get them.Scornedfury0 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 7, 2013 nvm nvm, finally figured it out. Took some luck finding the 1st quest in the chain but wowhead is awesome after that http://www.wowhead.com/quest=32892 ~~~~~ Patch 5.4 is about to come out and I want to catch-up on the horde version of the BattleField Barrens quest-story before it goes away. ...I can't figure out how/where to start it. What quests/conditions lead up to starting the Barrens chain and where do I need to go to get the 1st quest? I don't remember what exactly I did on my alliance toon to end up helping Trolls in the barrens; but she did absolutely everything anyway so it's kind of moot. My horde alt reached level 90 about halfway through Krasarang wilds (straight after Jade Forest) from where I ran her straight to the Shrine. And now I'm lost on what to do to start helping Voljin... Thanks.Naxa0 Sep 7, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 Bring back Digmaster Shovelphlange And his Expert Goldminer's Helmet! It's the only leather one in the game, and also appears to be the only one you can't currently get!Worçester0 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 Can`t find Captain Taylor to turn in quests. After completing the Nespirah chain of quests I completed the Cold Welcome quest and Bellies await quest wich are to be turned into Captain Taylor at The Tranquil Wash, although the "?`s" appear on my map, the NPC does not. Does any one else have this dissapearing NPC issue?Shãmbulance5 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 Avoiding leveling out Does anyone have advice on how not to over-level while playing a zone? I'm just now finding out the good blue gear is at the end of the zone and it's better to play through than to abandon the zone and move on when I've out-leveled the zone. Even the alts I have who have no gathering profession seem to end up 2-5 levels higher than the spread at the end of a zone. I don't kill everything in sight. Truly I don't. Even my druid who can sneak in and out and excels at only killing what she's assigned has level creep. I see people in level ~40 zones flying in and out so they are WAY higher than the designated levels for a zone. Am I worrying about this unnecessarily? Does it matter? Is there an etiquette issue here?Frahngahg6 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 Shieldwall, Dalaran bug I dropped the Shieldwall quests at the part in Dalaran thinking I could just pick them up after the raid I was in was over. Jaina no longer gives the quest and the portal from Darnassus to Dalaran I took is gone. No one in Lion's Landing is giving the quest again. Help anyone?Raimo3 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 Elemental Bonds: Doubt - Quest - not working? Hi, I am on the Elemental Bonds: Doubt quest where we defeat elementals to free thrall, in uldum. I've literally killed over 100 elementals and it isn't progressing or showing any signs of completion. ... How do I go about it ? and if I abandon quest where can I pick it up from again, if it is glitched ? Thanks <3 Realsteel7 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 Loremaster / questsssss Alright i got a question :) I am starting zones again that i did while lvling and i'm around 1/4 or 1/2 way done with them before i decided too do loremaster and IDK Where the !@#$ i left off. Is there anyway i could find this out with a addon or am i just suppose 2 fly out and try and remember the old times of wow flying around haha Please help this poor shaman get his stupid %^- loremaster title :DDòwnpour3 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 Can not complete Loremaster of Outland. Ultimately I am trying to achieve Loremaster and still have Outland and Northrend to finish. In Outland I have 78/85 in Nagrand Slam and 89/90 in Shadowmoon Valley Quest Achievement, I think it's called Shadow of the Betrayer. I have one quest in my quest log called Overseeing and You: Making The Right Choices, for Shadowmoon Valley. I killed Tyrantus in Eco Dome Farfield and got his hide but I don't know where to get the 10 Knothide Leater to complete the quest. I tried killing the raptors at Eco Dome Farfield but there was no pick up. I'm also hoping this quest leads to finish Nagrand Slam also because I can't seem to find any more quests in Shadowmoon Valley or Nagrand.Icetitan3 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 6, 2013 other scourge quests level 50+ I already did all the Western Plaugelands quests at level 40-45 and eastern plaugelands. I was wondering if at level 45 / 50 + there were any other scourge quest chains to be completed. i looked on the warchief command board but they didn't say anything about scourge, so i figured i'd askWepkeer2 Sep 6, 2013
Sep 5, 2013 Tirion's Gambit I cannot find where I left in the quest chain on the way to this quest. I have flown the entire map twice now and downloaded 4 quest tracking addons (Questhub, Quest Completion, Wholly, and Grail.) to help find where I left off. Still was unable to find the quest, when it linked with server it still showed multiple quests I hadn't done that I specifically remember doing. Went to check anyways and aside from a couple dailies, no new quests. I tried to follow Wiki's page all the way thru the quest link, flying from point to point but still no luck. Not quite sure what else to do. Anyone have a more accurate break down for this quest chain then wiki? I believe from what I remember I should be on the quest 'Opportunity'. But that quest giver is still zoned out to me it appears.Bumike1 Sep 5, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 The 'legendary' quest Let's be perfectly honest about what the legendary quest is: it is a pay-to-win quest. Except instead of paying to WIN, you pay to gamble. Faced with the problem of people deciding to subscribe for one month at a time each time new content came out, and then unsubscribing, Blizzard decided to create a quest line that requires you to log in once a week for many, many weeks on end. They might as well have said 'pay for a one year subscription, and you'll be allowed to do the legendary quest and get this cloak!' But instead they went with the 'subscribe for many many months and DON'T get the cloak' option by making the drop rate so low. I would personally much rather that they just be up front about this and say 'you get a ilvl 600 cloak if you subscribe for x months' than force us to go through this stupid gamble. So, for all those who worry Blizzard might go pay-to-win in future, don't worry, they're WAY ahead of you.Ethniu1 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 Questing not quite sure if this belongs here since its not directed towards a specific quest but... i recently got back into wow after a long hiatus (quit in 2006) and i've noticed a lot has changed. one thing that bothers me a little is the demeanor of the community...this post is just addressing questing specifically and why no one seems to enjoy questing together anymore. am i the only one here that enjoyed questing with ppl in the past? is there a con to questing with people that i dont know about?...im sure this has been said before but just thought i'd ask anyway.Lerodamus2 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 Even Giants Fall Dear Blizzard, Please don't give us solo quests that require us to dispel a mini-boss. Some of us cannot dispel. Additionally, the healing that Guardian Tak'u does is un-interruptible. He healed 8 or 9 times when I fought him, and only managed to kill him when another person came up and helped dps. If you want to do something like this, make it a group quest.Murrdock7 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 What is the point of leveling ? Well I asked myself this question, I feel it's to help learn your class. Now the question I have for you is, do you feel you should relevel or relearn your class every time you start a new character of the same class ? I feel if you have a class to 90 or any level you should have the option to start at that level again for that class.Edamnamsidog3 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 People Cheesin' Legendary Cloak Challenge Turns out people are cheating on the challenge by bringing a "companion" with them from the August Celestials daily quests. Nice. Bliz - the quest was tough, granted, but the cloak and quest line should be EARNED not cheesed. Maybe a rollback on the cheesers, and fix the "glitch"?Wabbits3 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 Did I already do that quest...? Hello, I've recently been getting very annoyed on alts in which I am constantly wondering if I did particular quests or if I have yet to complete the prerequisite quests to get to a quest, and what-have-you. My most annoying thing thus far has been the distress beacon quests. Since they are a random drop, you theoretically could go forever and never see them *regardless* of the fact they don't have THAT terrible of a drop rate. However, I have gone disturbingly long times in the past farming them and still not getting them so it is an entirely legitimate concern. Well, since I am not very good at remembering things, does anyone know of a method for me to be able to rely on to tell me which of these I've already completed? I should have known better to make a ticket about this as I got the response of Blizzard being unable to provide in-game hints. Well, if they're so *bold* as to imply so heavily that it is able to be done, then there better darn-well be a way. Otherwise, I'll consider the GM whom responded a filthy liar. That or just frikking lazy and giving out form letter responses left, right, and centre without any regard that maybe it doesn't fall under "in-game hints". (sorry, trying not to be bitter here but it's difficult because I don't know the full story here and obviously never will) Either way, it'd be appreciated if there was anyone who could help me, be it direct advice or directions to where I can find the information I need to do this.Vorastrix7 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 What is an easy way to get Black Prince Rep? What is the easiest black prince rep for someone not good at dps and hates pvp?Acero4 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 4, 2013 Azuremyst Isle I'm soooo close to getting my Explorer title but those level 95 Allies are killing me left and right in that last area. I googled, some say to take off all your armor, some have other methods but it's still not working. Suggestions? :) Thanks!Aoneh2 Sep 4, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 Questline that opens up the Klaxxi Dailies? Hey everyone. I've tried searching on Google for this but no luck. I did no questing in the Dread Wastes when I was leveling, now I'm 90 and have pretty much gotten established into a daily questing routine and I want to add the Klaxxi to it. Problem is, I failed to do some quest line that opens the dailies. I flew around the Dread Wastes and couldn't find one quest giver. If someone could point me in the right direction, that'd be great.Undeadchurch4 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 Black Prince Commendation With the introduction of SoO dropping all RNG parts of the legendary questline (sigils, secrets, runestones), it sort of suggests Blizzard's desire to help players catch up to the current content in the chain. Personally, I am glad to see this, being a person with several alts and not all of them on the back end of runestones section. (Not all were as lucky as this toon in RNG.) When 5.4 hits, players will still have to grind out Black Prince rep to exalted, since the quests themselves are unchanged in 5.4, merely the location of drops (far as I know). And while sitting at the thunder isle animated warrior - shado-pan conflict point, with a guild banner down, is not hard to do on my holy pally, it is certainly not fun by any stretch of the imagination and is in no way "legendary". So, I have to wonder... why no commendation? If Blizzard truly wishes players to catch up, why not put a +rep commendation on the black prince quartermaster for alts? Players are still required to grind out the RNG drops, not to mention the Sha and Lei Shen quest items. The rep quests are hardly the hang up point in the chain that RNG drops are. Adding a commendation, that is a common theme in MoP, is merely a quality of life change. Last point in this, Blizz put the RNG drops in SoO so people aren't forced into old content, at least that is what I keep seeing people say. If that is true, wouldn't they want people on Timeless Isle, rather than stuck on Thunder Isle grinding old content for rep? Timeless Isle mobs don't give BP rep, from what I've seen. So, why put in the loot quality of life change and leave the rep quality of life change out? Doesn't make sense. Add a black prince commendation.Vear0 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 ToT pvp quest is Every time i go over to hordeland to do the quests, i just ended up being a free kill for passer-by horde. Its PvP+E and i am just walking free honor to be picked up No space to manoeuvre. Every 2 steps i move gets me in hate range of another 5 mobs. Fear OMGWTFQQ. And that pyrebs demolisher, EVERYTIME i burn my cd and stuff, there is always a nearby hordeturd to kill me at 15% and steal my morganite. Just farmed enough honor for ilvls for raids. Never gonna do this Bs quests againFairprice2 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 Tagging Argent Tournament NPCs I just had a weird experience while doing the AT dailies. As we all know, once you activate a jousting opponent, other players can damage them on foot and help you finish faster. I've done it myself and had others do it for me. Today I had someone, same faction, come up to me as I was about to start, but as soon as I activated the NPC he hit it first and got the tag, so I didn't get credit. I thought he'd just made a mistake, so I went on to the next, and he did it again. I told him he wasn't letting me get the tags first, and he completely flipped out on me, started calling me an idiot and so on. At that point I was just like whatever, and figured I'd finish later. After the fact it occurred to me to wonder if he was actually not trying to help me, but just trying to do the daily himself without bothering to get on the vehicles. Would he have gotten credit for the ones I activated, since he got the tag, even if he wasn't on a mount? I'd like to think people wouldn't be that much of a d-bag, but he definitely wasn't acting like someone who was trying to help, either in actions or in words.Pyresing3 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 Please HELP with Guardians Of Hyjal: Call Of Description: "The Guardians of Hyjal, led by Arch Druid Malfurion Stormrage, seek brave heroes to assist in defending Mount Hyjal from elemental invaders. These invaders must be repelled before forces can mobilize for a direct assault on the Firelands. Willing and able-bodied heroes should report immediately to Mount Hyjal and assist the ancient defenders: Lo'gosh, Tortolla, Aviana, and Aessina. New travelers to Mount Hyjal may look for a Warchief's Command to Hyjal on any Horde call board." I just went to Orgrimmar after hitting level 90 and i go this quest from the Command board. Ive been reading and looking online for what to do or where to go and i still can not figure it out. Apparently i need to somehow port to moonglade too? I cannot use the portal in orgrimmar in the valley of wisdom for Moonglade, and i also noticed that the portal for Mount Hyjal is not there either. So i did try to just fly there but it wont let me in. Its like an invisible wall and it dismounts and kills me when i try to fly in. Please help....Ardax3 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 3, 2013 Darkmoon Trink change in patch? Just got my deck together and wanted to know if i should wait for the next patch? do the trinks move up with each gear change or stay the same?Addîct1 Sep 3, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 Ethereum keys Can't remember how you get the Consortium to give you key quests so you can get that master key for bonus boss in Mana-Tombs- any ideas?Velikiy3 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 Isle of thunder, solo instance ugh How many of these are there? Ive been through three and all I want are to start dailies here. Is it necessary to do these solo instances to start doing dailies here? If not, where do I go? FYI. Rewardless solo instances suck.Rourq2 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 BC Quest: The Outcast's Plight/More Feathers Not sure where else to put this, but it'd be nice if Blizzard allowed these quests to be repeated now that reputation is account wide. For those unaware, these quest consist of turning in 30x Arakkoa Feather. Initially, these quests were used to raise reputation up to Honored with Lower City at which point you could no longer turn them in. As part of this, you got an Outcast's Cache for each turn in. These bags have a chance to contain, well, a lot of stuff...but most importantly, some rare transmog pieces. Specifically, I'm after Ravenguard's Greaves. Thanks to reputation being account wide, now, however, anyone who has ever gotten Lower City to at least honored in the past can no longer do these turn ins. You're limited to doing The Outcast's Plight once per character...and that's that. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against RNG and continually trying for that piece of coveted gear...but you don't even have that chance anymore if the one satchel you get doesn't contain that specific item. Blizzard, please allow this turn in to be done repeatedly, regardless of reputation. I'll farm feathers until the cows come home for those boots and you'll get my money. Win/win? :DSeraphion2 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 2, 2013 Vashj'ir Kelp'thar Forest Cave Coords [Help] Hi. I am trying to do some questing in Kelpthar Forrest, Vashj'ir. I do not have a portal open, and have to fly from the Eastern Kingdom to get there. There are some quests available to me in Kelpthar Forrest. They are in an underground cave and I cannot find the entrance to it. If someone could please post the coords to get into the underground cavern where these quest givers are, it would be a great help. Thanks for any replies.Redmeat2 Sep 2, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 They Took our Gnomes Is anyone else having problems with this quest on Llane? The mob on the cart just keeps evading and it is keeping me from moving on to Stonetalon MountainsSeveredsoul3 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Quest givers missing from Thorium Point I have been trying to quest Searing gorge but for the last week every time I go to Thorium point there are not quest givers. it has been 6 days, I can't possibly be missing them I have checked at random times throughout the day and they just aren't there. ( I have been doing this with an alt of appropriate level)Littlejoanna5 Sep 1, 2013
Sep 1, 2013 Firelands Invasion - can't pick up quest? I did 76 quests in Mt. Hyjal then came to a dead end - could not find the next quest and eventually gave up and went to other zones. Today I got "Firelands Invasion - Guardians of Hyjal Call of the Ancients" from the Hero's board. It said report in Mt. Hyjal and assist the Ancients, 4 listed and 2 of those completed. I really thought I'd done 3 and the last was Aessina - if so didn't get credit for that. (But possible I've got the name wrong, it's been a while.) However the quest isn't in my log and I remember turning it in - goddess beaming light and hovering, back at the ranch. It was the last quest I did, so wonder if I missed something or if it's a bug? I went back to Hyjal, saw Aessina but she does not have next quest nor one to turn in. I checked the questgiver by the front door that helped with the Aessina quest, and every place else I could think of. Again. Found no quests, so don't know how to pick up the thread or repeat the last step. I've done the jousting. The only quest I skipped was the one where you toss baby bears from the tree top - must have done about 50 and didn't score one hit (although they all looked like they hit the target.) I tried the bears again today, still zero points and not willing to waste more time on that. Usually Wow is a lot of fun but today - not so much. Thanks in advance for any advice!Crescenttia24 Sep 1, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Golden lotus problem About a year ago I had stopped playing wow now i'm back and cant access the Golden Lotus quests I did the shrine of the seven stars quest before I stopped playing and I have the ability to fly in pandaria.Croisis1 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Blade Edge Mountains Sons Skyranger quest Could I get some tips please on the Our Son Wants to be a Skyranger quest? I've done a search and haven't found anything. Help? ThanksFrahngahg2 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 31, 2013 Two dungeon quests that could use a fix 1. There's a dragon named Belnistrasz in Razorfen Downs who needs escorted into a gauntlet so he can extinguish some flame uninterrupted or whatever. Name of quest: Extinguishing the Idol (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27022) When one guy talks to him, I don't think anyone else is allowed to give him the quest item or whatever. Escort started if one guy talks to him. That one guy gets the experience. Everybody else doesn't. 2. Same with Thrall in Escape from Durnholde: (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=29599) If one player talks to Thrall before the rest of the group turns in their quest to him while he's in the jail cell, he'll be let out and you can no longer turn it into him. It's not even the players' fault. They perhaps just still don't know not to let him out until everyone's turned in their quest. These are two dungeon quests that could use some fixing, imo. Anyone know any others?Zarilice4 Aug 31, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 Pandaria Quagmire I completed some beginning quests and left Stormwind aboard a flying ship.. After fighting the enemy on a small chopper I was able to parachute to the ground where there was a battle taking place. In a quest. I was asked to kill a number of the horde and find someone. In attempting to do it. I discovered I could no longer fly on my mount. I killed the necessary bad guys but kept getting killing over and over while trying to find the good guy. I finally used my crystal to leave and return to Stormwind as my armor needed repair. How do I get back to Panderia???Shadokan3 Aug 30, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 Battlefield Barrens When is a blue rarer than an epic? I am on a quest to get a blue item that is rarer than any epic item. In my quest form that item I have slaughtered a couple thousand orcs and have collected between 50 and 100 epics, but not the one blue they are all meant to drop. Can you tell me what that blue is? And why it is meant to be 'less rare' than an epic item, yet I am showered in epics and the blue is nowhere to be seen?Grunthax7 Aug 30, 2013
Aug 30, 2013 Epic questline idea. o here's an idea for the devs before the next patch. Why not allow players the opportunity to vote for the new Warchief? Not online, but through an epic in-game questline leading to a point where players can choose the new Warchief? I like this idea. Thoughts?Alexducard0 Aug 30, 2013