Quests

Feb 3, 2013 Stuck on nether drakes help im up to the part where i become a Fell orc and i go to dragonmaw base camp and theres no quests or dailys what do i doDiagram1 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 LFM A Change of Command (Horde) Looking for more people to complete this hard to find people for quest. I'm DPS so looking for a tank, a couple healers and 4-5 DPS.Griftr19 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 Golden Lotus rep quest chain broken? I can't start it. I talk to Xari the Kind and she says "speak to Zhi the Harmonious or Leven Dawnblade at the Golden Pagoda" -- but they don't say anything useful when I talk to them, and they don't offer quests to start gaining Golden Lotus rep. Am I doing something wrong or this is bugged?Zigman14 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 LFM Change of Command (Horde) Feb 02 Need 2 healers and any dps. BattleTag: Dan#11326 /w me any time.Fortesque1 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 Townlong Steppes Dailies? Hello everyone I'm fairly sure I'vedone all the quests in TS... And I'm friendly with the Shado-pan. Is there some special way to access dailies here? I've even checked the cave on that island at the top left-hand side.Madammunch2 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 3, 2013 Golden Lotus 'end' dailes need a nerf I don't understand this design. If you can beat the 10-odd Golden Lotus dailies that lead up to the final one, it should at least be attainable as well. So far I can't solo Bloodtip, which makes no sense since I can plow all the prior dailies.Krigarre1 Feb 3, 2013
Feb 2, 2013 Goblin starting zone OK Blizz, enough is enough with the instanced starting zones. Make a way out of them for the people who don't like them. I'm sure there are some people who love them, I'm not one of them and I know that I'm not alone. I don't care how you do it, I'd be fine with making it just part of the normal world, ie not an instance at all, or making some portal to Orgrimmar, or a boat you can take,...whatever. I enjoy getting up to 12th level or so in other parts of the world and find the goblin area annoying, I realize you put major effort into developing it, great, thank you. It was sort of quaint for my first goblin that I rolled, but now that that's over with I really don't want to roll another goblin because I know that I'll have to go through that annoying zone for what seems like forever. Time to make a change.Anabel6 Feb 2, 2013
Feb 2, 2013 Optional Solo/Group Difficulty on Quest/NPC? Could we have a corresponding color to each elite dragon White-normal i.e green-2 man strong, blue - 3 man strong, silver-4 man strong, g old- elite/5 man dungeon strongman bossmode. Having instead of set 7-8 wolves spawn, every 5 or so, will be a green dragon one, w/ a chance at better loot, 10-20 or so a blue, and have 2-3 silvers wandering around and the gold elite bossmode wolf chilling at his nice rock den with his wolfettes. were this in place, every quest could have an optional challenge mode, where while killing the normal wolfs for the quest, you can option into killing a few green /blue wolves and getting a better green or then having the silver/gold 5 man boss level guys still require a group for the most part, but also drop gear equivalent to 5 man dungeon. This would open the game up, and give questing and leveling the feel that scenarios have, where it is simply. assemble a team of crewmemembers, and do the best you can. Magnify the landscape by 1.5 just by gnomish world enlarger magic on people and trees, doodads, and then the landscape can be just as large, or expanded / phased if you want to make room for quest mobs that way. Also having a Group Mode, and Challenge Mode, on each quest, could give some play through, maybe Gregor Mendel needed some Murloc Oracle Crone Bile so he can sneak past his hag wife at night to go out for drinks, so me and my buddies had so surmount that swarm teleporting murlock frost witch. This could give maybe a better green level option, or maybe an entertaining, or unique colored, or aptly themed piece of armor for such efforts.Breely5 Feb 2, 2013
Feb 2, 2013 Nerf to Change Of Command please With 5.2 coming out in the next month probably 2 Can we please see a nerf to A change in command the legendary quest one of the last 2 in the 5.1 legendary chain. Realisticly its extremly hard to find people that are phased to that quest. Can we get it nerfed so that non phased players can see and help kill the boss. Another thing 130mil health seems rather extreme and requires most of the time a raid group of 5-10 players to kill him. i know thats realy hard for low pop servers servers that are over pop horde or alliance.Darthwraith5 Feb 2, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 LFM [A Change of Command] Horde right now Id is Emptymind#2939Emptymind1 Feb 1, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 A Change of Command LFM Doing A Change of Command as soon as group is formed, if interested add UnitOne#1633.Unitone0 Feb 1, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 LFM Change in Command (Horde) RIGHT NOW!! Happening right now, add jefferied#1291 for inviteSidragasum0 Feb 1, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 Lesser Charms of Good Fortune Anyone else think doing dailies beyond the Valor cap should reward more of these? Not alot of them, by any means, but maybe convert the 5 valor that you aren't getting to 1 or 2 extra charms. Maybe even if you are doing dailies beyond the rep cap fora faction get another 1 or 2. For example: Not Valor or rep capped - 5 Valor, 2 charms, Reputation Valor capped only - 4 charms, Reputation Rep capped only - 3 charms, 5 Valor Both capped - 5 charms Just a thought as I do Golden Lotus well beyond the cap for Skyshards. Stupid Skyshards.....Baddmojo0 Feb 1, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 Heals LFG A Change of Command (Alliance) hey, Im Looking for a group for A Change of Command. I can add you on realid and we can hopefully get this done asap.Minifist6 Feb 1, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 a complete quest list? is there a place where we can tick off quests that we complete? none of the addons do it for meGraynna4 Feb 1, 2013
Feb 1, 2013 The Lion Roars - i really hate you blizzard Listen, I have a ton of pvp experience. I have the pvp gear. However I HATE the state of pvp right now... and couple that with the fact I have to endure 2 wins which can take who knows how many games. I know I will have to do it. I know others that felt the same went thru it. But i hope blizzard reads this and knows you ruined any fun I had by giving me these quests. And I know it is not mandatory.. but.. it really is.Malmfu0 Feb 1, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 Cross Relm hey Blizz. This new cross realms areas suck. i just tried to do some dailys and because of the cross realm nature of the area it went fr a quick 15 min run to a 45 min pain. not good. hopefully you dont screw it up and make the daily areas in the expansion cross relm. |It will be a mad house there.Tashal4 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 Fix the Wu Kao Assassin Dailies Everything Hits too hard. Our companions are less than useless (useless + get in the way and aggro stuff) The same 4 or so greater Sra'thiks are always bugged. There aren't enough greater Sra'thiks, so we fly around forever (fixing the bugged ones may solve this) The Willbreakers cast fear too often. Caustic Spray hits hard enough without applying a DoT too.Ruthenia4 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 Torch of Strength This is the worst daily quest I have ever experienced. The quest itself is bad enough, requiring several attempts. But ganking makes in impossible. This is the first time I have ever abandoned a daily.Loliinacan16 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 Wailing Caverns? Can someone please tell me where is it i can find the entrance to Wailing Caverns as i need to go back there for a minute. Thanks in advance for any helpTaureg2 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 Cannot finish starting quest after a transfer Hi, Two days ago I transferred my paladin from Horde to Alliance. It went down smoothly, however, today I found that the portal located in Stormwind to Pandaria was not there. I figured it is because I haven't finished the alliance part of the starting quest. So I picked up the quest "the mission" and went speaking to sky admiral rogers, after which the cut scene started. After the cut scene, to my surprise, I fell from the sky where the ship skyfire should be. I also tried the portal near the pandaria shore but I was ported again up in the air with nothing around me. Because the ship cannot be found, I cannot finish the beginning quest. I have done some thinking, and the best explanation I can think of is that maybe because I have finished other pandaria quests, the ship is no longer there. Can any of you guys help me solving this problem. Many thanks.Lovelysela2 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 Healer LFG A change of command. (Alliance) Need a group for a change of command, if anyone wants to help oO;Hobz1 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 Wrathion chain completely fails at being epic Your first real task is to grind 20 sigils. This isn't that bad since you'll get these in the process of trying to gear up in LFR or 10 man MV. It would be nice if there was a way to trade X of one sigil for 1 of the other since by the time I has 10 Power I had 15 Wisdom which dragged the quest out for an extra two weeks. Regardless this quest doesn't feel the least bit "epic". Next you have to reach revered. Of course if you have been working on your respective faction's 5.2 reputation this will probably be an instant completion by the time you get the 20 sigils. Not really all that epic of a quest in and of itself but you DO get a nice gem. For a weapon you probably don't have yet. Next we come to the stage 99% of the WoW population is probably on, obtain 6000 valor points. Naturally this doesn't count the valor you've already obtained in pursuit of the sigils or from the dailies you did getting to revered. At a weekly valor cap of 1000 this quest will take a minimum of 6 weeks to complete. If you do even one daily during those 6 weeks prior to being valor capped however you will extend this to 7 weeks since valor form daily quests doesn't count towards the 6000. Naturally by the time you get to this quest in the chain you will no longer need gear from heroic dungeons and probably very little from LFR (the rep gear is generally better). To me this is a thinly veiled attempt to get those of use who no longer need valor to continue to run instances, not that this is necessarily a bad thing. Regardless, a quest that takes a minimum of 6 weeks to complete and doesn't require you to do ANYTHING you haven't been doing for more or less the entire time you've been max level, once again doesn't feel all that epic. Now I understand there is a lot more to come in this chain but at this point it's a lot less "epic" then it is grindy, boring and worst of all completely forgettable. tl;dr long and boring =/= epicSláine34 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 Dread Haste Makes Dread Waste-Taste of Amber I'm stuck on the last questline required for the achievement "Dread Haste Makes Dread Waste". I've been to Sunset Brewgarden and done all the quests there (from what I've remembered), even killed the quest boss in Amber Vaults but apparently a scroll drops and I had no idea of that when I killed it - it's not there. I revisited Sunset Brewgarden in hopes of a quest giver randomly popping up (haha) so I can complete this achievement (as well as all the other ones related to Klaxxi storyline). But nope :c nooothing. Could someone please help me~Hyashana2 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 Fishing quest ! The quest [Shocking!] is a level 90 quest and it requires you to fish. My fishing level is at 9 so.... I can fish but will I catch what needs to be caught? Been fishing for 15 minutes, thought I'd ask.Mesogrrmon1 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 stuck on MSR quest the last one i think So i defeated all the Nelfs in the first part of the woods and now have to tell Mr. Kadrak when I'm ready for the last kudo ride. He says "Brutusk is out watering the bushes, yada yada", and I'm stuck with a reply "I'll see you later", I'm 26 and have explored all the options i could find to get the change to 'lets go' but nothing is happening. please help me.Chema1 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 31, 2013 cant pick up the mallet in the mallet quest I have abandoned this quest twice to see if it would work. I looked up on youtube and it shows a mallet beside the rat that you can pick up. In the video the mallet is glittering, but mine does not and wont give me the option to retrieve this. I dont see anymore quests I can do here, so it pretty much leaves me stuck. Any ideas?Hardlydead0 Jan 31, 2013
Jan 30, 2013 Daily quest reset deleting quests So second time I've gotten caught on this. Log in, do a bunch of daily quests. Real life takes over so you have to bail before turning things in. Log in the next day... all the quests are removed. Now I understand why it happens, as to avoid getting double the quest turn ins on one day since the day to day quests are different. That said, I have to admit it'd be a lot nicer if it worked like the ones where you can't get new ones till you turn in the old ones. Losing the day's progress for a zone is a bit of an annoyance.Conneri1 Jan 30, 2013
Jan 30, 2013 Dailies for the Kalu'ak (Northrend) I wanted to try to earn the Tuskarrmegeddon achievement but I've only been able to do one daily a day with the Kalu'ak. "Planning for the Future" in Dragonblight has been the only I could find. And online sources like wowhead states a location in Borean Tundra and Howling Fjord that have other dailies. But I have never found them. Anyone know what I'm missing? Are those quests no longer available?Ïsabeau2 Jan 30, 2013
Jan 30, 2013 Seriously They need to do something, this daily grind is really making me consider cancelling my account. I like the dailies to help that last push, but tabards being done away with completely needs to be remedied. My solution is that they keep tabards out of players hands until honored, that way a player still has to invest at least a week to get the tabard into dailiesÇarlin3 Jan 30, 2013
Jan 30, 2013 Jade Forest Quests I am doing quests in the Jade Forest on an alt. The achievement says that I still have the quest chains to complete in Tian Monastery and Dawn's Blossom. When I go to those areas however, there are no quests to pick up. Does anyone have any idea where the quests are that will finish these chains?Havarti2 Jan 30, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 Molten Core Attunment (MoP) I'm doing the quest to get attuned to the Molten Core raid but I can't pick up the Core Fragment. My internet is fine and i'm not lagging. Is anyone else having this problem?Daimean6 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 A Test of Valor In the quest tracker it says 0/6000 but in my achievements it says 8,890 valor. Is that an account wide number? If so then how can I track how many valor I've gotten on my character alone?Malkorok3 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 Tinkmaster Overspark can yall pls get this guy to stop moveing? i try pick up the daily with him, and he just keeps moveing, even after i get the point where i can hit accept on the quest, he MOVES.. been puttign up with it sicne Operation sheild wall came out, and finaly i decided to make a post, please get this guy a Chair or somethign so he stops moveing. lolClipe2 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 Shadowmourne in MOP I'm planning an ICC25 run of at least 15 90s tomorrow and I was wondering if theres any advice from those who have done the Shadowmourne quest line in MOP. I plan to knock out all infusion quests in this run and as I understand it, Unholy is simple enough, become an abomb in PP's fight, infuse shadow's edge with the extra ability, and kill Professor in less than 6 minutes. Just have DPS hold off until Shadow's edge is infused. I believe the same is true with Frost infusion, just hold off DPS until I get a frost attack from Sindy. Blood infusion is my main worry because of the coordination. I need the DPS to stay in the back and do nothing while I run in with whoever will tank get blood mirror to get the debuff then I either need to be bitten or have the person bitten bite me, and then wait the minute for the transformation, bite someone else, rinse and repeat 3 times, then kill her. Thats why I plan on at least 15 players, to make sure everyone who is bitten, has a target to bite when they transform and avoid an MC nightmare. Have I missed anything? Any other advice to try or watch out for? Different strategies?Akureyi0 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 Prerequisites for daily quests in mop My roommate is trying to start out doing daily quests for pandaria. His ilvl is 427 and he currently doesn't have pandarian flying purchased. Do you have to have flying purchased in order for these quests to pop up or something else I'm unaware of? I'm aware that the order of the cloud serpent starts at the shrine of the two moons but he's unable to get these quests. Is there something I'm missing here? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.Raxinferno2 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 29, 2013 Chrysoberyl spawns? In Valley of the Four Winds for one of the Tillers dailies, there are supposed to be Chrysoberyl outcroppings, but it seems that they're spawning under the skin of the ground, making them unreachable.Trilha11 Jan 29, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 Elder locations.... Placing a Elder in Brill with level 90 elite gaurds that 1 shot you if you arent level 90.... Good Idea Blizzard.Creativ2 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 Mists of PanDAILYa Mists of Pandailyia Let me just start off by saying that I am done with dailies. I will never do another one. No matter how cool the reward or the grief I get from my guild. I am done. Forever. With dailies. So before you grief my post with "don't do them if you don't like them" let me assure you I absolutely will never do a daily quest again. There is a lot....A LOT....of back pedaling by Blizzard trying to convince the community that they made a good decision with the daily grind in mop. That they stand by it, despite the hundreds and thousands of threads railing against dailies, Blizz STILL thinks they were a good thing and would do it again, most likely WILL do it again in the next expansion. Whether you like dailies or not all I can say is that, when I still did dailies, and closed my eyes at night all I could remember about my time playing wow for the day, was doing dailies. If mop ended today all I would remember about it is the dailies, that's it. The raids would be there, the cool new land, dungeons somewhat but the most predominant memory I have of mop thus far...is dailies. How. Sad. Is. That.? I'm here to ask you to please, for the love of Christ, help Blizzard come up with some better ideas!!! Blizz has stated many times that their goal was to get people out into the world again. Okay that is a good goal, a lofty goal. How did they go about achieving it? Well they put up two world bosses, one of which spawns every 15 mins or so while the other I've killed once on a fluke. Still, world bosses are a good idea. Now to the not so good ideas. How else did Blizz attempt to get people out into the world??? Well they removed mass summons so people would be forced to fly to the raid zones...okay I guess it made them fly more? They took away guild cauldrons so people would be out farming more for mats...again, okay. They put a faction specific hub with portals to all the major cities, but with only one portal back to Pandailyia in SW and ORG... Why not have portals to Pandailyia in all cities then people could hang in Ironforge or Undercity for a change (which I would love)!! Then to really get people out into the world they made the dailies, dailies for every zone, dailies everywhere. This was Blizzards grand design to get people out of the cities and back out into the world "force" them to do dailies. You can say no one is forced to do them but c'mon they tied rep to the dailies, starter gear to the rep, they increased the valor grind significantly and then made valor a reward for dailies. They made the drop rate for gear off world bosses and lfr pitifully low then introduced a way you could get an extra roll...if you do some dailies ;) Here is for you TLDR folks- Lets save Blizzard from themselves. People do need to get out into the world but the best ideas Blizz could come up with to accomplish that was to remove mass summons and give us endless dailies!!! There has got to be a better way, what are some of your suggestions, how would you get people back out there??Moonhyde8 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 Stuck in Zul'Drak I've gone over every quest hub but there's nothing available - I'm stuck at 63/100. Is there some sort of addon I can get that will tell me all the quests I haven't completed in a zone?Taluka3 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 Enough is ookin'enough Sprintail Gnasher ankle bite stacks are just too severe. If you happen to aggro more than one, which is usually likely, there is a very good chance you will die without blowing every cooldown you have. They are just too powerful for that level.Whatevas1 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 The Sky Race - 1-2 months, help? I have been revered with the order of the cloud serpent for about a month. I got exalted on 1/8/2013. EVERY day I check in to see if this daily quest is available. It never has been for me. I'm exalted and I thought that was all that was needed to be able to do it. Blizzard made this cool race that just doesn't show up. Am I missing something? Is it just THAT RARE. It's a shame if it is. It's one of those fun things that really shouldn't be. I would actually do it every day if it were available. Anyone have any experience with this. I asked a GM and they didn't really know.Heltank4 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 Heart of the Mountain - Get rid of it So you have an option of picking up a quest called "Heart of the Mountain" from the NPCs in the beginning of BRD. This quest has been around for as long as I can remember. Serves no purpose as is, however. Most groups will not have the # of keys required to open all vaults and most likely won't know where to find the Dark Keeper. Either make the Dark Keeper's key drop the one that gives you the quest item or reduce the # of vaults that need to be opened to trigger the spawn.Hakuren3 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 Loremaster question When going for the Loremaster title, do you share the account wide quest achieves across faction? Say I finish Hillsbrad on my horde toon, will the achieve go towards my alliance toon? and server doesn't matter, correct?Tastypants1 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 The "Demanding Answers" quest I'm sure many of you are playing through the newly redesigned starter zones. I'd just like to bring this particular quest to attention because it lacks clarity. I'll keep it spoiler free as possible, but you are sent to Ironforge from the airfield in Dun Morough. It's a bit of a walk. However, the plane you took to the airfield can be taken back to a mini quest hub, where there is a fp to get to Ironforge. While I was fine, I think it may be confusing for new players and a rather unneccessary walk. If a simple "take the plane back to Gol'Borro Quarry and take the flight path back to Ironforge" would clear it up greatly. Thanks for your time!Cathon4 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 Cloud serpents can fly anywhere? I just recently got exalted with Order of the Cloud Serpent, and I havent bought cold weather flying in Northrend. when i got to northrend my serpent can fly, but none of my other mounts can. Does this mean that the cloud serpent can fly anywhere?Pushkå2 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 28, 2013 What places would you recommend to quest at? So I've been playing this game for to long, hehe. I've leveled every class before and now i'm looking to level another.. but I want to take my time with this one and enjoy the world and the lore. So I come here to ask for suggestions. Such as where should I start out? What quest lines have given you the most fun and the most lols? I just would love to hear about some great places to enjoy the lore and maybe learn a thing or two!Tastypants1 Jan 28, 2013
Jan 27, 2013 Road To Loremaster So I created a fresh new character on the realm Stormrage (PVE). My goal is to do every quest that is possible for me to do. In the past I was the type that would power level my characters as fast and quickly as possible. I never really enjoyed the overall content that the world and quests had to offer. I want to experience and understand the story line to get a better understanding of what takes place. Since yesterday I have been completing quests mainly the human starting area Elwynn, Westfall, and Redridge. After all these years I've finally realized what I have been missing all this time. The sounds that play, the beautiful scenery, the unpredictable weather, different type of monsters... is all rather breath taking. Not to mention there are some pretty funny things that go on that your everyday power-leveler would miss. As for right now I am currently enjoying the simpler things that the World of Warcraft has to offer and I hope it gets even better as time passes on and I complete quest after quest. I will most likely use this thread as a log of progress and to share my experiences. Current Progress of Zones Completed: Elwynn Forest Westfall Redridge Currently Questing through Dun Morogh Total Quests Completed: 147 Thank you guys for taking the time to read this. -ShrinixShrinix6 Jan 27, 2013
Jan 27, 2013 Golden Lotus Quests? Ive been trying to get the daily quest's for Golden Lotus for the past 2 days. Still stuck on Neutral ive tried doing everything possible and no quests will pop at the Golden Pagoda. Did both quests at Guo-Lai Ruins which sent me to golden pagoda and after those turn ins i had nothing else available to me.Gobz16 Jan 27, 2013
Jan 27, 2013 I Am the Law and I Am the Lash - Problem each time i try to wear the Blackrock Disguise to do the quest, it always says "you cant do that right now", and i cant do the quest! help please. thanks!Ciresidnal4 Jan 27, 2013