Quests

May 20, 2013 WTB waterlogged Recipe I was just wondering if anyone would happen to have any of the waterlogged recipes for sale? so if anyone has any of these saved or something, please send me in-game mail and lets do some business. (i will not be able to xfer)Drcuddles2 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 Please consider [Change of Command] removal Please consider removing at least the necessity of Change of Command to progress in the legendary quest. 1. the quest requirements are fundamentally at odds with the entire structure of the rest of the legendary quest series. The rest is all able to be managed on a solo-basis by either solo quests, or utilizing in-game systems like the LFG and BG queuing systems. This all plays well into the ability for an individual player in WOW to be able to succeed and advance forward on their own but in a MMO setting through well-designed mechanisms like those above that allow a player to not have to maintain an in-game "rolodex" of "friends" to utilize for stuff such as this. 2. Because of the above the quest's difficulty in completing varies wildly from one server/faction to another. It is EXTREMELY difficult to find in a very large guild and spamming in general chat maybe even 2 people who are at one time online to do this quest, and I am certain many other servers/faction combos are far worse. This is beyond frustrating, sitting here wasting time waiting, or giving up and going ahead to do ToT knowing that if you could have gotten this quest done you could have begun collecting the legendary quest drop items from it. This also creates all sorts of distortions towards me waiting right till the end of the week to do them for my various alts who need it, and just giving up at some point. I normally keep a fairly stable attitude about the game but this requirement is not only incredibly frustrating and stress-inducing, but is actually depressing. I feel distinctly far worse about the game, and down and tired in general (speaking of which, why was night removed, for SADS?), after spending a prolongued period of time again trying to get this quest done, only to fail to ever get enough and having the few people who respond give up. This leads me to develop a reduced affect association with the game which contradicts the positive association through the normal randomness/risk/irregular feedback loop mechanism that makes progress feel rewarding. Therefore this seems more like a real bottleneck boss wherein guilds become stuck beneath a threshold of skill/gear w.e that is required and begin a pure positive feedback loop (in a negative direction of course) of increasing amount of actual and morale losses leading to a point at which the guild is incapable of reemerging normally. This quest is that, a bottleneck quest you need for the next part of a major progression in the storyline. Except unlike a stuck guild where, assuming you are filling out an entire roster (which itself becomes an issue generally once you've begun a downward positive feedback loop) your input substituted vs. someone else's in the raid structure does make some significant enough difference to notice, my actions of spamming trade chat and guild chat are largely disconnected from success, which is simply getting a small group, because the real limitation is just how many people are online at the moment, who need the quest, and are reading chat, and are able/willing to do the quest atm. Therefore it's a complete crapshoot every time I try it, the number of succesful recruitment attempts are so low I couldn't even establish an expected probability of significance and thus an estimate of what an exepected benefit would be vs. my time cost looking. Even I will now rarely join someone spamming for a group because I know (and it feels like an absolute knowledge now because it is so likely) that it won't get filled and therefore I will just feel even worse, more tired, and more questioning of why do I bother with these alts (this also seems to be somewhat like non account wide stuff in general..... which I suppose makes me ask as well why not just make at least this one component some acheivement based approach. Yes I know you will say that it lowers the number of total players trying it overtime because they won't have to do it on their alts, but that is a double-endogenous situation where both of those things work against each other, and at this point at least would seemingly be a net boost, but regardless I would go with another option anyway) 3. This creates yet another break with the quest from the flow of the rest of the questline, why is this not either a group scenario, or an individual scenario even like the IoT scenario. There is absolutely no way that reducing number of players over time could make the scenario version less likely to complete versus the current server based approach, and it would be a tremendous boost for low and even dead factions on some servers. 4. This too brings up another broader issue in that it heavily discourages playing on low-population/dying servers+factoins, and really encourages flock towards high pop locations. I don't beleive this is some plot for more char. xfer $$$$, that doesn't work for long-term brand management.Ariellius2 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 Why isn't Mogu Runes of Fate a daily? Instead of a weekly? Seems like an easy way to make dailies more enticing. Unless, Blizz intended me to only care about dailies until I got 50 lesser charms for the week.Oomooboom2 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 Battered Hilt is it possible to get weapon twice. I did got rid of it long ago, but i'd like to know if we can get it back by either getting the hilt once again or any other way possible ( don't talk about the black useless market please ) With the transmog i think it would be awesome to have it backOnxtinct5 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 HELP LEVELING PLEASE!!!! hey im almost level 70 just wondering what would be the fastest way to hit level 90Pcbadboy1 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 Need "A Few Good Goblins" Quest Hi everyone. I am trying to gain rep with the Steamwheedle Cartel. Some NPCs arent offering quests that do exist. Some are dungeon quests, which I realize there are prerequisite quests for. But I cannot find the reason that Zeke Bootscuff (55.7, 60.9 Tanaris) will not offer the quest: A Few Good Goblins. I have done all the Cartel quests in Gadgetzan. I have tried doing all the earlier quests I can think of, such as Ratchet and Booty Bay. I had no problem getting the quests from Zorbin Fandazzle (48.6, 44.8 Feralas). So thank you much to anyone with help on how I can get Zeke to offer the initial Tanaris quest.Unsub1 May 20, 2013
May 20, 2013 Archeology quest request for level 85 to 89 As a prot pally who plays best in slots style play, I've been pushed in to retribution. The Mantid Sky Reaver requires flight in MoP and it is very difficult to get a summons or lvl 90 2 person mount with time or desire to assist you. The NPC won't give you the quest until 90 to get up to Mogu'shan palace to turn in archeology quests, however the Mantid weapons are 85-90. So I've been overly encouraged to quit tanking and go retribution with Spear of Xuen. Can the quest be lowered to 85? Or perhaps allow NPC to fly / port us up there sub level 90? Sure would be nice. ThanksBoho2 May 20, 2013
May 19, 2013 avast ye admiral trying to do this quest on my level 90, grinded hated with booty bay but bloodsail admiral rep doesnt look like it has changed. anyone know why?Boomfizzle2 May 19, 2013
May 19, 2013 how does the outland quests end? just wondering as im almost level 70Pcbadboy2 May 19, 2013
May 19, 2013 The Wrath of Shek'zeer La tee da. Just thought I'd post while I wait for these bosses to spawn. Whee this sure is fun, great job on this quest.Terrapin0 May 19, 2013
May 19, 2013 Adversarial Blood trouble.. i am currently trying to get exalted in Skyguard and i am doing the daily quests like the guides said to do. i have fought the 4 bosses and received the item they drop but it doesnt allow me to turn in the quest. the quest doesnt even come up at all. can any one help?Deathswítch0 May 19, 2013
May 19, 2013 72/105 Uldum quests Any suggestions? I've looked the topic up and didn't find any answers just a lot of ppl having same issues in the zone. Last quest i did was with harrison jones sefending his plane and landing on dam.Aerill2 May 19, 2013
May 18, 2013 Clearing the Boulder from the Farm I'm completely Honored with The Tillers but Farmer Yoon has yet to give me the quest to clear the boulder from the farm. Am I missing something?Jaeyda2 May 18, 2013
May 18, 2013 Cooking In Panderia? One of the daily tips said that you could build your cooking skill in Panderia, regardless of the current skill level. I've visited the place where all the cooking trainers hang out, but none of them are offering anything in the way of recipes I can use to build my skill (which is a little over 400). Does someone know how I can do this? Or should I just go back to Northrend and start farming?Trya4 May 18, 2013
May 17, 2013 Ogri'la reputation Just about to finish up this reputation grind in two days, and what a grind it's been. I've been doing the same 4 daily quests since honored. I was trying to think of a way to speed up the rep grind for other players. Of all of the rep grinds I've done, and this is my 45th, Ogri'la is by far the worst. I have over 1000 apexis shards and nothing to do with them. What if these could be turned in for rep? Maybe 500 rep, possibly 750 rep, for every 100 shards you turn in. Thoughts?Dreka8 May 17, 2013
May 16, 2013 Faction change messed me all up Please help I am getting frustrated, I am hoping there is a minor detail that I overlooked. I am trying to complete A change of command Alli.. I understand that I have to do the PVP quest in Krasarang to get this done. My issue is when I faction swapped my reputation and currency all converted but it seems my quest line or lack of has not. Is this a known issue, what do I do... there is nothing on the beach but the king. where I am supposed to kill the horde chief there is no castle only dirt, and the npc in shrine just gives me a blank look not a quest.Wileyguns5 May 16, 2013
May 16, 2013 Unfired Ancient Blade I've had the Unfired Ancient Blade stuck in my bank for awhile and it appears that the quest has been removed from the game so I can't finish it. Is there anything I can do with this blade now? Is it just taking up space or is there still a way I can get a Quel'serrar with it? I did a search and found nothing, so I'm assuming its useless now. I just wanted to check here first.Enneo2 May 16, 2013
May 16, 2013 Echoes of the Titans (Legendary Quest) help So i was able to get my legendary gem today after doing all LFR's and killing ji kun on normal mode(on my priest). Of course I have no head piece to match it, but thats not the issue. afterwords i got the quest to collect the 12 titan runestones which have a chacne to drop off of ToT bosses 7-12 in LFR or normal/heroic. Anyway, Can i do the last 2 LFRs again and wil lthey have a chance to drop? or since i already did them..nothing will happen?Flubshot5 May 16, 2013
May 15, 2013 Pet Trainer: Kalimdor cannot start Hi, So i did the quest chain on my undead, i remember starting it in brill. I took my panda there but theres no quest. Looked it up online and it sais that the quest is actually given by Varzok in Orgrimmar. Went there, still no quest. Where is this quest for pandas? PLease helpAmroush2 May 15, 2013
May 15, 2013 The eye of the Black Price Maybe the item should be useable on pvp weapon ilvl 498 or above as well?Gingerblatte3 May 15, 2013
May 15, 2013 You'll know it when you see it. I generally don't mind CRZ. I can handle the marginally slower questing for the most part, but every once in a while I run across a quest that is so poorly designed, I can't help but want to bang my head against a wall. The quest "You'll know it when you see it." in desolace is one of those quests. It seems simple enough, loot a chest on the ground to get some instructions for a summoning ritual, but here's the kicker; the chest has a 8 minute respawn timer. Without CRZ this wouldn't be a problem, the zone wouldn't be very populated and you might have to wait for a respawn once if you are unlucky. Can you fix this? I like desolace, but this quest is ALWAYS a stumbling block for me. I can't stand waiting for the stupid chest to respawn two or three times in a row. If you must populate the zone with so many people, please reduce the respawn timer or remove it entirely.Zarona0 May 15, 2013
May 14, 2013 Night Elf Questline Need Help Okay, so I am new to WoW, i got it only last week, and I'm loving it. I have a level 28 Hunter and I have a problem. I am questing in Ashenvale at the moment and I have realised that the quests are far to easy because they are a few levels below me. But I don't want to miss out on the quests. What do you think I should do? I have one idea and that is to finish all the quests in Ashenvale, because I love this region. If I finish it it should get me to level 30. From here i could entirely skip Stone Talon Mountains and go straight to Desolace. Is it a good idea or can you guys suggest something else? I will greatly appreciate any help :)Namorian2 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 Stuck on 68% honoredOracles,no dailys wtf!!!! Hey,ive submited a ticket to blizzard,but i really dont wana wait 24 hours!!,unless i have to. So im 68% honored with oracles,ive done EVERY quest in sholazar basin I dont remember the last quest i did This is really starting to irritate me. i really dunno what else to say,but im honored 68% with oracles,and need help getting revered with them,and seening there no quest left........... anyways lmk what you think,ima have another fly around the area,just to be 100% sure,then ill check back here. PS: this is for the Mysterious egg-3days to hatchProtectyou1 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 DARKMOON FAIR: Test of strength The darkmoon fair quest A Test of Strength (I think that is its name) works fine on my hunter. Just on my druid and warlock it doesn't work. When they kill things solo they get no credit. Sometimes they get credit for a kill in a BG, but no trophies appear when they solo. What am I doing wrong? thy appear just fine on my hunter.Tirak2 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 Violet hold quest: Containment OMG blizz you have really outdone yourself with the rewards for the one and only quest available in Violet Hold. You have the choice of pants with: stam/int/spirit or stam/int/spirit, or you can choose 1 of the 2 sets of agility pants as well. Old news, yes. But i haven't leveled a toon through that instance since WoLK and I was so impressed when I completed that quest that I had to share my experience with others. Outstanding QC!!! Caution: this post contains exceptionally heavy sarcasm. Viewer discrection advised.Lawkstar2 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 Identity Crisis I've seen some toons running around with a buff called Identity Crisis which turns them into different races. I've tried WoWHead and Thottbot plus some Google searching but I've had no luck figuring out how you get it. I tried going to Az to get ported up to the Mage dude that apparently gives this out or something but I can't figure out how to port up and the NPC doesn't give any quest.Hypothetical7 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 Sunsong Ranch I have 16 plots on my ranch and have a quest to get a hired hand to help at the ranch. It says ask one of your best friends. I can`t seem to find anyone to hire. Can anyone help me complete this quest?Jondalian1 May 14, 2013
May 14, 2013 Savior of Stoneplow I have checked everyone where for this questline, I have both achievements for Valley of the Four Winds and Krasarang Questlines done. Am I missing something? I am stuck in the phased zone with Ik'Thik Colossus there, but no quests. But once I did notice while flying paste it a quest marker "!" showed up, near Miss Franny showed up, but then it disappeared as I went closer to it. Is it some sort of bug? Or am I just missing something?Thardus1 May 14, 2013
May 13, 2013 Company? Anyone looking to group quest in Borean Tundra?Dolophine0 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 LFG [A Change in Command] Misha Horde side is dead, my guild is mostly casual and half those still playing are phase locked for this area. I've tried trade and general chats all over panda land. Am I really going to have to server xfer in order to get this quest done????? idk what to do anymore. I can afford to pay to move toons to a new server. I've put way too much time into my toons on Misha just to leave them behind and start over yet I can't get anywhere with even the smallest quest let alone actually raiding or something... If anyone is on Misha Horde and has alts needing this quest pls drop me a line in game. Thanks,Ashlinn1 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 How do I get to the Isle of Giants Does any1 no how 2 get to thet Isle of Giants? I cant find any website that tells me how to get there only wat can be found there.Volcanstorm5 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 Making quests infinitely repeatable TL;DR - I believe that there should be a system in place where quests can be completed as many times as the player wishes, without a reward on subsequent turn-ins. Hey everyone, I've been leveling through Northrend on my alt today and I've run across many quests which I find iconic or just enjoyable in general (the murloc suit quest in borean tundra for example). I almost hesitate to turn them in because I would really like to do them in the future after I've hit level cap. I've always thought it was a shame that amazing quests and quest chains cannot under any circumstances be repeated after they are done. It feels like a part of the game dies as soon as you turn it in. I understand the current system of questing is aimed at just getting people to the level cap, but it seems like such a waste to use a well thought out story (which takes the quest designers a huge amount of time to create) as just a stepping stone to the next zone. It turns something that needs to be cherished into a forgettable "get the quest, do the quest, turn in for experience" grind where people don't even take the time to understand what they're doing or even read the quest descriptions (which are often very entertaining). Now I may be asking too much, but I'm going to assume the quest designers would agree with me on this ground. I believe that quests should be open to be completed as many times as the player wishes and, to prevent exploiting, the quest shouldn't give a reward on subsequent turn-ins. While this may not seem "useful" to anyone, this grants an enormous amount of freedom to the player as he or she can choose to experience any adventure they personally enjoy at any time they wish. I'm not the only one who would love to see quests be repeatable; There are many people on popular fan websites such as Wowhead that have expressed their desires that certain quests be repeatable. Take, for example, on of my favorite quests of all time: Gnomebliteration. I ran across this while leveling in Uldum once and I have never turned it in. Why? Because it's way too much fun to roll around with a giant flaming ball and burninate masses of leper gnomes into oblivion. http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27779/gnomebliteration ... ... ... These are some of the comments on the page with several other people expressing similar feelings, all highly upvoted by the community. How sad it is that quests like these can only be experienced once if they are turned in! Quests like these deserve special recognition! A temporary fix would be to turn several well loved quests like this into dailies, but many people would not get to see their personal favorites turned into dailies. Rather, making ALL quests infinitely repeatable after completing them will turn Azeroth into the playground it should be, rather than just-a-level-grind-waiting-to-happen it seems to be right now. I believe making quests infinitely repeatable will positively affect the community because: 1. It will make a hugely entertaining part of the game playable again and again and again 2. It will forever immortalize the best quests and allow people to experience them as they please 3. It will give quest designers incentive to create better quests that will stand the test of time (not that they haven't done this already) 4. It will expose people again to the vast network of hilarious pop culture references and witty dialogue that quest designers have poured years of their lives and personalities into. 5. It will give players an incentive to play out in the world instead of sitting (perhaps rotting) in major cities. Since a large amount of the player base has become casual, most people are only doing dailies, selling mats and buying vanity items, waiting for a que to pop, leveling an alt, etc. After months and years of this pattern, players who have long been avid fans of the game are getting tired. How great would it be for these people who have lost their passion for the game to have that nostalgic fire rekindled by allowing them to go back to their favorite expansion and relive their favorite moments? I'm not saying this will fix the issue of people getting bored, but I believe it will help. The best part is this change would not be unrealistic to implement, just have an option on the players portrait menu to "reset all quests" and have the game keep track of which ones they've already received a reward for. I personally would like to see this implemented in a later patch, what do you guys think?Taizan0 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 How do i turn in card decks to the fair guy? So i have inscription and i was wondering how i turn in decks to the professor at the fair? I have a rogues deck and a demons deck, but nowhere does it say how to turn them in. Are they too low level to turn in? How do I know what decks i can turn in? Considering the cost of materials, are they even worth turning in? I dropped freakin 200g just on mats to make enough fiery ink to make that dumbazz deck, seems hardly worth anything i can get there. Thanks!Raknorr4 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 Lost Quests in Ashenvale & Desolace I've been stuck for months. I have 68/70 in Ashenvale and I've been everywhere and I can't find the last two quest to get the achievement. Same thing with Desolace. I'm 52/55 and I've been every where and I can't figure it out. One quest I knew I didn't do and abandoned and now I can't find it anywhere. Kinda upset, seeing how I wanted to get Loremaster. Any help would be nice.Adorphona3 May 13, 2013
May 13, 2013 Redridge quests....low level? I just finished up in Eastern Plague Lands, needed a break from that bleak environment and someone suggested the Redridge mountain quest line. Certainly is prettier, but the quests I have seen so far seem pretty low level, with only about 100 xp earned on any given quest so far, Does this get more interesting/challenging/rewarding further along? Thanks!Nubiedude12 May 13, 2013
May 12, 2013 Quests Dissapearing I went to Silverpine forest with my BE mage and started the chain of quests there, I did the first 2 everything fine.....went on the bombing murloc quest....turned that in and now nothing...no one in the zone has a quest for me. My GF's BE warlock is having the same problem but in Hillsabrand foothills....did the quests by the mine.....got the starting quest for the Warden Stillwater chain....watched the opening little video clip showing the areas now nothing...and no one else is showing a quest for her in that zone now.Zaoshi0 May 12, 2013
May 12, 2013 Chasing Hope Chasing Hope is one of the August Celestial faction dailies you can take for Valor and Rep, and it so happens that today is one of those days it is available. Are the spirit cranes just not running today? I've found one, on the north side of the little island. But I've been camping some spots where the other two usually run and I haven't seen them at all. :S Where are they today? I've tried relogging as well as reloading the UI.Griivotk0 May 12, 2013
May 11, 2013 Obsolete quests If certain quests are obsolete and cannot be completed, why in the world are they still available? I've been on another character trying to complete quests only to find via WoWhead that they are now obsolete. It totally sucks!Hummingbird2 May 11, 2013
May 11, 2013 Clarification on The Strength of One's Foes So I'm pretty new to MoP, just bought it about 3 weeks ago. I've had two weeks of doing LFR and have way more sigils of wisdom then I do sigils of power. Wowhead seems to indicate that power only drops in Mogu'shan Vaults, whereas wisdom will drop in Heart of Fear and Terrace. Is that true information? Because if so it's quite annoying to have so many more opportunities for wisdom to drop then power.Tuffghost2 May 11, 2013
May 10, 2013 LFM [A] A Change of Command *Updated*Looking for Healers and DPS for A change of Command its part of the Legendary Quest line Im starting the group at 8 P.M Est. This is for 5/10/13 this is a Friday night I will add you on real ID looking to get atleast 8 people tell your guildmates and friends.Kodose6 May 10, 2013
May 10, 2013 [H] LFG/LFM A Change of Command (Legendary) I'm having trouble finding people for this quest, so post here or add asspiss#1830 to b.net and we can make a group.Nihilus0 May 10, 2013
May 10, 2013 Can't find quests? Dawn's Blossom I'm in the process of doing the Upjade achievement on my priest and I seem to not be able to get the quests at Dawn's Blossom to continue. I have also done all the quests I had and no longer have any quests for Jade Forest. I would appreciate any help to continue on in this area.Necireva12 May 10, 2013
May 10, 2013 Where is the darkmoon fair guy? Where's the guy that ports you to the darkmoon staging area? i've looked all around shine of two moons and even the area around the vale, but could not find him.Weïner4 May 10, 2013
May 10, 2013 Shado Pan Dailies Disappearing?? I am friendly and have done the dailies for Shado Pan a few days in a row and for the last three days they have not reset?? Is this s a bug?? I have searched all over for any other quests in the area and have found nothing.Teeinya7 May 10, 2013
May 10, 2013 Twins Temptresses I can not find the place, I tried SEVERAL website but nothing... Somebody... I need help!Topaz2 May 10, 2013
May 10, 2013 Isle of thunder dailies I have done the isle of thundr dailies on several characters. When my latest character got there I decided to try the pvp dailies once, however ever since that day that character does not receive the option to switch to non-pvp dailies. Is there a way to switch it back as the pvp dailies were not to my liking?Kontempt1 May 10, 2013
May 10, 2013 Help please I got revered with golden lotus but I cannot access the August Celestial quest "A Celestial Task". I checked and it says I have not completed that quest yet I can't pick it up from the npc at 2 moons. Anyone have any ideas?Cletas2 May 10, 2013
May 10, 2013 Anglers daily 'Shocker' Can anyone tell me the secret to catching the Djoni eel? I have fished for hours, caughten 40+ golden carp, several pools of salmon, killed several tigers and a couple skitter things that just annoyed me by constantly skittering over my fishing spot. Yet, I have only caught 1 eel. I have had better luck catching the flying tiger gourami. 2 in far less time. Is this quest bugged, or does blizz actually mean to make this a day long quest instead of a daily quest?Yosimitesam5 May 10, 2013
May 9, 2013 89 of 90 Quests in Darkshore I busted out all the quests in Darkshore tonight, I'm trying to get the Loremaster Kalimdor achievement.. I got to 89 of 90 and for the life of me I can't find that last quest.. I'm thinking it might be the 1 quest that sends you to Darkshore and gets u started there cause I didn't get one of those... I started my exploring of Kalimdor with Darnassus and all the starter Elf quests to try and get a quest sending me to Darkshore but I did them all and didn't get one,,, now I've been sent to the zone south of Darkshore (forget the name right now) and I'm hoping as I do those quests maybe they'll send me back to Darkshore, but the quests have been revamped since Cata so I don't see Blizzard doing that.. It's also a shame cause wowhead and wowwiki are not super updated with info for early quests yet so a lot of the leads they sent me on are no good... If anyone has any ideas of where to check for a quest that'll lead me to Darkshore or a website that might have the info I'd greatly appreciate it.Fizzington5 May 9, 2013
May 8, 2013 Filling your quest log Is it possible to fill your quest log to 25 in hellfire? If not what zone/level do you think it is possible to do so, Just got the elixir of 300% xp and was wanting to fill my log before using it.Curtens1 May 8, 2013