Quests

May 5, 2013 A test of valor Hello. So I finished this quest on my hunter a few weeks ago, lately Ive been leveling up my 85 alts and plan on getting several 90s Also plan on doing the Legendary quest on em.. but do we have to do this quest again? On each alt? I really don't like to be forced to do a 6 week quest again if i want to finish it on my altsVarsa1 May 5, 2013
May 5, 2013 Farm Work Orders I have completed the Quest chain to obtain the Farm. However there are no daily work orders available. I have submitted a ticket requesting help and i got the auto reply that had nothing to do with my issue, so i will request help here. It has been 4 or 5 days since i finished the quest chain and farmer Yoon left and the work order sign popped up. once i clicked it it says " Various work orders are waiting to be filled". There are no quest there to click on. Please advice and thank youVoidlee5 May 5, 2013
May 5, 2013 Quest: The Great Banquet Problem with quest - The quest giver is near High Elder Cloudfall's palace on the cliff and when you take the quest High Elder Cloudfall remains in the palace and even gets a quest location on the map to talk to someone. However upon talking tells you we need to go eat and drink. How is he in two places at once.Akuma0 May 5, 2013
May 5, 2013 Dread Waste questing Where in the heck do i start the Dread Waste quests? I've searched high and low and have done every quest i know of that lead up to the Dread Wastes. The only quest i've done in DW is the quest where you are just on the other side of the hollow tree bridge, whatever it is. I haven't been able to find any since then. Any help appreciated!Skiathos11 May 5, 2013
May 4, 2013 Kanrethad and Carrion Swarm: WTH Blizzard So, Got so frustrated with wiping and feeling lost and a bit overwhelmed by having to learn all the fight mechanics plus learn a spec that I haven't played(and then only briefly) since Cata as well as try to learn to use addons that aren't nearly user friendly enough to simply install and begin playing that I said: To heck with it, I'll use good old demonology because what little I do know is all demonology. dbm informs me of chaosbolt and I quickly go meta and hit carrion swarm and guess what ? yup, got one-shotted. Kanrethad even got knocked back and took damage and it still didn't work. This quest has made even logging into the game a chore for me at times. Honestly? if I want to feel like crap, I can just log on here and have people attack my character for having the gall to suggest that this quest is overtuned. For 10 man, you have LFR as a viable way to tune up before tackling it. For this there IS no way to practice because the only pit lords are phased as long as you have the quest and beating on a target dummy will teach you nothing that is required to down this boss. Blizzard could have done better. this was given out without anyone ever saying that if you have only played since Firelands and you aren't that good, don't bother. and btw Carrion Swarm won't work to interrupt, so don't try that either. lol @ myself for rant..Ilsewitch3 May 4, 2013
May 4, 2013 Warlock Quest - Final Boss! Really!!!! Why in the heck is the last boss of the warlock quest so hecking hard!!!! This is a load of heck to make a stupid boss so hard all to change your stupid fire color! It makes it not even worth it and not fun!!!! I've tried this stupid boss over 50 times and others over 400!!!! Suggestion: 1) Make it a group quest so warlocks can group on the same quest!!! Even back in the day when warlocks had to quest for the mount and fought the final boss in Dire Maul ...you had a group! This freaking boss clearly calls for a group!!!!! It's not like we getting a new spell or making our spell stronger.... it's just changing the color for flipping sakes!! I never seen a Pally having to do a quest for their mount!!! Even the crapping Rogues, Hunters, Mages, and Warriors never had it this hard on "ANYYYYYYY" of their class quest!!! Warlocks are alwayyyysss getting dumped on!!! "or" 2) Make it so the Pit Lord doesn't break your control...... He breaks my control only after 2 minutes or less... Really??? It's like summoning a doom guard like back in the day.... trying to control him while fight another mob then he breaks every minutes sucks .... especially when fighting "60 imps or 3 Fel Hunter" while trying to dodge 2 spells that can 1 shot you ....if the freaking dots don't ge t you first!!!!! "or" 3) Lower the boss Health .......ILLIdan and Magnoroth didn't have noooooooo where close to that kinda health!!! Seriouslly!!! "or" 4) Make it a 3 player quest for any class and allow the other 2 non-walocks a chance for gear reward. "or" 5) Get rid of those two spells that can 1 shot you!!!! Really get boss down to less than 20% then get 1 shot by a spell because your "1 pet" spell that can interupt boss is on cool down!!! Make it do 40% health damage or some else .... Really 2 spells that can do "1.5 MILLION" damage in "1 shot" is freaking RETARDED ... all just so a warlock can change the color of his fire spell!!! Really!!!!? What other boss in the game does that much damage right now .... none in 25man Raid Pandaria for sure... so why must a lone warlock must put up with this unneccessary damage??? Really???Exiler2 May 4, 2013
May 4, 2013 Warlock Fel Fire Quest Should Allow Pairs Does any remember the rogue questline for the legendary daggers in Cata? There was a very tough mini boss to get the first 2 daggers in Gilneas. Was very hard to solo, but if 2 or more rogues were on the same part of the quest, they could group and be able to do it together, while all else was phased. So now we have this warlock quest, that doesn't have and serious gear, just a color change of our spells. It is quite difficult, yet very fun. Still, I would like to be able to teleport out and back in for repairs, without having to restart the whole thing from the beginning. And for us lesser geared locks, I think we should at least be given the opportunity to go in as pairs. Maybe as a pair inside the instance, can add 50% health to boss or something.Pragor3 May 4, 2013
May 4, 2013 Blessed Medallion of Karabor I want to earn this item on my level 85 Worgen Priest, but I can not figure out which pre-reqs still exist? Can I just start the chain inside Serpentshrine, or do I need to get the original attunement quest? Thanks in advanceWxrd5 May 4, 2013
May 3, 2013 No skillups for "I Need to Cask a Favor" The last couple of times I have completed the Ironforge daily cooking quest "I Need to Cask a Favor" I was not given a skillup in my Cooking skill. It used to award an increase of 2 in Cooking skill. I have experienced this on the Greymane server.Maretta6 May 3, 2013
May 3, 2013 Shadowmoon Valley Quests Stuck on some quests in Shadowmoon Valley. Add me up if you want to group quest or can help me out. Much appreciated!Jokestir0 May 3, 2013
May 3, 2013 Legendary + Server Transfer I think I read somewhere that when you server transfer you loose all your legendary quest items and have to start over collecting them. Anyone know?Nocuous0 May 3, 2013
May 2, 2013 Thunder Isle: Can't go 2 sec without aggroing What the hell. Why can't you go 10 feet without pulling Aggro? You should be able to stand in a spot for 10 seconds. You should be able to walk 10 feet without a Mob jumping on you. I stop to look at my map pretty much anywhere and BAM! Aggro on something. Chill out on the dense packing there Blizzard. You wonder why people hate dailies? Either we have to fight tooth and nail for a Mob, or they are freaking everywhere so dense are they that you couldn't even enjoy the area or appreciate the work gone into it because you don't have even 2 seconds to look around without a fight. You guys are now in Time Out!!!Taikai1 May 2, 2013
May 2, 2013 holidays Can we please have it so that those who are cross server stay thier realm for major cities so i can click on the person? /tar only gets me so far and i dont want to have to go again trying to sift thru everyones mounts to get to the person i need to turn in or recieve a quest from. or better yet make an area around said quest person for the holiday npc's where NO ONE can mount a flying mount or ground mount.Verlorenn1 May 2, 2013
May 2, 2013 Enough! For crying out loud can we please get a fix to this!? I'm talking about the quest: Lou's Parting Thoughts in Westfall. Since about 6pm I've been trying, with some breaks, to complete this quest and it's impossible with the amount of people tagging it. The worst part is it's a bottleneck quest, don't do it - can't continue your Westfall quest chain. A simple solution would be to make all four thugs universally tagged so you only have to do some damage to even only one to get the quest complete. For the love of my sanity, please, Blizzard can you do this? Who else has this problem with this quest when leveling an alt I can't be the only one.Werson2 May 2, 2013
May 2, 2013 PvP Dailies Yeah, I'm asking for dailies. Never thought i'd be saying this but as a primarily PvP orientated player, getting money through the standard PvE Dailies seems kinda like I'm going out of my way just to do something for little reward. Don't make World PvP dailies I'm talking about getting BG wins (RBG or Randoms) killing blows, healing done, etc. Dailies lead you to get some sort of token where you can get enchants or gems or whatever. Idk just an idea.Dizzy6 May 2, 2013
May 1, 2013 please read hey im 15 and wanting a questing 'buddy' i would like you to be around my age lol i would like to make alliance but i can adjust and i would like it to be on a pvp realm <--- i sound so picky if you want to quest with me add me ijosh123#1975 i check the post a lot so dont think your going to be replying to nobodyYarta0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 Need some help from Horde doing IofT dailies If you have a Horde toon that is doing the dailies on the Isle of Thunder I could use a little help. This should take only a minute of your time. When you are about to choose between PvE and PvP daily quests, when the panel is showing, before you actually choose the type of quests to do that day, can you type the following two slash commands: /run print(GetQuestChoiceOptionInfo(1)) /run print(GetQuestChoiceOptionInfo(2)) I would like to know the first two values printed from each of these commands. The first should be a number, and the second should be the letters that appear in the button for PvE and PvP. Thank you very much.Nimhfree2 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 Can't skip a single Jade Forest quest???????? We can't skip a single quest while levelling in Jade Forest??????????????????????? I'm levelling my monk alt, I wanna rush it to 90, and while questing in Jade Forest, I remember just skipping a quest cause I hated it and it was boring. By doing so I ran out of quests in the nearby area so I just rode to the next area and found more quests. But then I noticed something, everytime I completed every quest in an area, I never received a quest to proceed to the next area. I guess it's because I skipped a quest I don't remember a long time ago, right? Well now I've reached a point where THERE ARE NO MORE QUESTS!!!! I just visited every single questing I could remember from my previous alts and the NPCs don't have any quests for me! WTH!????? Just because I skipped 1 key quest several days ago, I'm locked out from more than half the rest of the zone? This really sucks! The fact that Jade Forest is filled with pre-requisite quests, forcing us down a linear path! The worst part is, I don't even remember where I skipped the quest. I even looked around for the past 30 minutes and couldn't find a single yellow "!" appear on my mini-map... so I'm just @#(@*#. I'm 91% through level 85 and I have no way to ding 86 just because I wanted to skip 1 boring quest that I didn't wanna do! /siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh I hope you fix this in the next patch and for the next expansion you never repeat this ever again! Please let players skip content if they so chose to!!!!!!!!!Itsi6 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 Nat Pagle Fish Locations Do you have to move around to get all three quest fish for Nat Pagle dailies? I've been fishing at Angler's Wharf, and have only gotten an octopus. Which makes sense, I suppose. Thanks!Bulror2 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 quest buddy? hey im 15 and looking for a quest buddy im more of a beginner i have a lvl 63 Dk but im willing to make a new character i would perfer to make an alliance but if you dont want to its okayYarta0 May 1, 2013
May 1, 2013 help on Stage 5 of The Thunder Forge? anyone have tips on how to win at stage 5? I'm usually out of anvils before he reaches 20% (that was my best attempt), in most cases I have 3 left when he reaches 50%. If I don't go as Mistweaver my defender just falls over dead so I'm at a loss for words. So far, an hour inside stage 5 with nothing but 250g in repair bills the worst part is when I had to repair I had to redo the entire scenario >.< which stages 1-4 isn't bad just time consuming. I've even tried it as MW spec in DPS gear but i go oom so fast from not having enough mana regen. any other tips?Rhapsodii2 May 1, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Escape from durnholde chain This really needs to be looked into & revised. With the changes that has come to dungeon quests, it seems as though this one was overlooked or was just half-assed. One person, whether by accident or intentional can really screw with the other 4 peoples quest chains if the group progresses completely together. That shouldn't ever be a concern. We need to be able to turn the quest into thrall other than right before we talk to him to have him released or have the whole escape from durnholde chain revised. Its really dumb, I shouldn't have to queue for the same dungeon twice because some jerk decided to screw it up for me & 3 other people.Jirat2 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Secrets of the Empire Question So I am aware that secrets of the empire drop from each boss from The Throne of Thunder once per week, regardless of difficulty. I'm just wondering, since LFR reset last night, and I'm currently saved 12/12 normal, are they eligible to drop in the fresh LFR? I am 3 secrets off my meta and was keen to get it before our new week of raids. ThanksBattlerifle1 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Quest Grind Hey everyone.. was wondering if anyone actually reads the quest descriptions that they do.. This grind is getting so tedious and I don't know what to do to make it less painful.. I tried getting into the lore by reading the quest descriptions.. but im already so far in im completely out of context and it always ends up being the same.. talk to this person, kill these things, gather these things.. repeat. I'm trying to get back into WoW again after a lengthy absence. Could someone help me ignite my WoW fire again? What do you do to keep entertained/motivated? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.Graath2 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Shieldwall question (not faction specific) I was gone for 5.1. Now that 5.2 is live, if I do not care about collecting mounts, reps, or achievements, is there any reason for me to bother with Shieldwall dailies? Looks like I could use my VP on Shado Pan Assault 522 gear, which I will gain rep for way faster than I can earn the VP for it all. Just wanted to double check before I cut them out of my daily routine. Thanks.Drushku0 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 30, 2013 Excessive stat difference Il give the example based on health, this applies for all stats including dps. Level 10, 500 health Level 20, 1000 health Level 30, 1800 health Level 40, 2400 health Level 50, 3200 health Level 60, 4200 health Level 70, 9000 health Level 80, 20000 health (so far so good) Level 85, 150 000 health (wait what?) Level 90, 480 000 health (REALLY?) Why does it need to be stretched so far? I need a logic answer. Other than that, it ruins lower level pvp and makes older dungeon a 1 shot GG at higher levels.Goco1 Apr 30, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Maiev - delicious chocolate cake Looking for someone in the maiev realm that can make the delicious chocolate cake recipe. I am trying to do the children's week quest line and this item is required. I'm gathering mats now. Happy hunting, DeyaniraAurorã0 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Broken quest? in Dread Wastes The quest name is "Extending Our Coverage" and the NPC i need to kill is not there and neither is the tower I need to "Recharge"... Please help :)Justhealme1 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 HELP cant loot? ive been trying to lvl but i get to the " a taste for eggs quest and i cant loot the hornbill srtider egg at the end? help pleaze!Lideious1 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 A Test of Valor & 5.3 Changes Just a quick question I can't seem to find the answer to. When 5.3 hits and the change from 6000 to 3000 is made, will those who have at least 3k earned on their progress get the quest and achievement immediately? Or if you haven't earned 6k yet when 5.2 hits, will you have to start over? Thanks!Rhyännon1 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Pinnacle of Storms LFR - Quest giver My LFR had just wiped Pinnacle of Storms. I ran back and when I landed on the platform I noticed a quest giver. Strange... I have never seen a quest giver in LFR. Of course i took the quest. I was given Archmage Vargoth's staff and a quest in Netherstorm/Outlands. I traveled and started the quest but it was just a low level quest line that didn't' seem to be going anyway so I stopped. So my question is, do you know why I would received a old quest in LFR? Am I missing something? ThxTwilbur1 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 duplicate accidentally posted same question twice in a row. sorryTwilbur0 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Final push to 90... how should I quest? Hi guys, I used a Scroll of Resurrection to boost this character to 80 rather than starting MoP content on my level 85 former main. Grinding up mining and engineering while questing Cata content means I didn't start Jade Forest until 86, and now I'm 6 bars away from 88 but not even halfway through the Jade Forest storylines. I know eventually I'm going to want to find a breadcrumb crest to go to the Temple of the White Tiger in Kun-Lai and gain access to the Vale, but I'm not sure when to do it. I know I will want to come back and finish all the questing content eventually, but I'm more concerned not only with getting to 90 faster, but setting up myself well for gear and rep for when I hit 90. Should I finish up Jade and then seek out the Vale-opening quest? Should I just head there now? What zone should I level in for the best quest reward gear and XP once I hit 88? Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer,Slyverius4 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 29, 2013 Krasarang Wilds Quests to Dominance Offensive I had just gotten 5/5 on Might Roamin' Krasaranger. And I'm assuming that's the last of all the quests in here. I need to start Dominance Offensive reputation but I don't know how to because I didn't get the quest to auto pop up in the quest log. I wowhead'd everything, and, nothing. I looked around Krasarang for more quests, but none. I talked to Dezco several times as well. Am I missing something to start these quests?Spoilers6 Apr 29, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 Piece of the Past (Alliance Side) I quested in Vashj'r a long time ago and now im going back for some transmogrification pieces and I found that this quest, Piece of the Past, gives me the gloves I'm wanting. I don't, however, remember if I have done this quest before. Is there a macro I can run and see if I have or have not done this quest? Again, thanks and this is for the Alliance version of the quest.Gythis2 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 Secrets of the Empire Anyone know if you can loot secrets of the empire if you already full cleared in normal before you picked up the quest that week. I'm curious because I haven't done LFR. Anyone know if I can still loot them in LFR this week?Bów0 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 Bugged daily quest line? okay so i recently started doing some pve on my hunter. in result i wanted to get some better gear so i go to the new daily zone to do the story line so i can in the future do dailys. well while i was doing the story line i came across the quest part in the scenarios where the horde argue against the ally or w/e then the panda screams and tells them to walk away. i was suppose to continue watching the lore but i took the port anyways and it doesnt seem i can get back! HELPPPPPPPPPWompa0 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 28, 2013 Quest to get into Vale of Eternal Blossoms?!? Ok so I was doing the quest to talk to the Big white tiger like the quest said and fight the sha that is inside me, but when I was finished it said I did not talk to the tiger. I know this was a bug cause I talked to the tiger first. So I did a /reload that didn't work. Then I talked to the tiger again and again and did the quest 3 times. So I just abandon the quest and went back to the places I thought I got the quest. But no one with the yellow(!) was there. Does anyone know what I need to do to get into the vale?Liittlemage1 Apr 28, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 Redridge Mountains (Lakeshire) Help. I'm stuck here trying to find the maps and plans for the quest I got from Captain Thomas ( I think) in the tower. I've been through three camps and have yet to find anything. What am I missing? It is possible that other players are snatching them up before I do. A discipline priest works well for defense but does lack offensive firepower. I've been here long enough to gain two levels. I really appreciate any help you give.Valanne5 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 The good times Blizzard please consider this seriously. Ok you remember the times in LICH king where when you got a character to level 9 you did a bunch of class specific quests to unlock you famous character specific ability. For example druids with shape shifting, hunters with ther pets,warriors with their stances. Please bring this back. It isn't the same when I just get to level 10 yay instant shapeshift. I want to understand the druid class. I want to talk to all the spirits not just simply get my boa and power lvl. You don't have to exactly bring everything back, but at least make something similar that can just create a spark. If you can do a 30 minute raid dragon soul I am sure you can create this.Tankboy1 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 Legendary Questline Is the gem from the first part of the legendary quest line from Wrathion useful anymore? Or can it only be used in weapons from 5.0?Promba1 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 27, 2013 A Change of Command..... This is ridiculous. First i have to grind 6000 valor points only to find out that when im 50 away from 6000 that, blizz, u are now nerfing it to 3000. Wonderful. Fine whatever. OH WAIT, now that I finally hit 6000 I get a quest that I need a raid group to do on a low pop server. And on top of that, everyone who actually is doing the legendary quest, already killed him since all the raiders capped 6k long ago and has no interest in helping.. So once again i get to fall months behind in the legendary quest. Awesome. Blizz you need to nerf this guy. Now. To the point where you can do it with a tank and a healer. (Even if it takes a long time to kill which still encourages you to bring more ppl).Koritora3 Apr 27, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 Cairne Bloodhoof Questline So I started a new tauren in Mulgore and got to level 10 and all the quests ended. I got sent to ORG to talk to Garrosh and there is nothing left in Mulgore. I am only level 11. I thought with Cata there was a quest chain that explained the death of Cairne?Forgivabull2 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 A Test of Valor Legendary quest just a quick question if im valor capped 3k, saving up for 5.3. will it still count if im not weekly capped? at 2780 total and at 285 weeklyFearthestorm6 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 Klaxxi Quests are... ...Pretty buggy. ;)Tubster1 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 Morbents bane So I was in duskwood and I accepted the quest the fate of morgen fel, after putting it aside for 2 months and selling morgens bane (didnt know it was important) finally decided to try it again at a higher level. But of course, with no morgen bane how do I complete this quest?Croves1 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 26, 2013 LFM [A Change of Command] Post here if you are interested, I will set up a group cross realm soon. tyJjang4 Apr 26, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 Alternative to Questing? I've leveled about four level 90s and I'm about to level a new toon . I'm REALLY burnt out on questing. Are there any alternatives out there other than questing/dungeons? Thanks in advance!Wigglein3 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 1 sec Vine Slam!!? This has been bugging me for a while. When clearing the Wild Vines on Sunsong Ranch the Vine Slam cast, which you can interrupt, is only 1 second long. There's a good reason why nearly all interruptable casts in raids and dungeons are now at least 1.5 seconds long. Unless you have really excellent latency it is impossible to reliably interrupt a 1 second cast. Of course you don't need to interrupt the vine to remove it, but still this is very annoying.Slainidh5 Apr 25, 2013
Apr 25, 2013 Stranglethorn raptor hatching quest I can't get my hatchling back! I got to the part where I play the hatchling and go through the maze and get caught by the bad guy right at the end. The quest trail seems to end there. Does anyone know if it gets picked up again somewhere different later? I feel like someone gave me a puppy to play with then took him away again :(Braylinara2 Apr 25, 2013