Quests

Jan 3, 2013 I messed up a quest I was doing the quest where you're supposed to get Godfrey's body and bring it back. When I was flown back with Godfrey's body it didn't count that I had done it. So I abandoned the quest hoping I could redo it, but the Banshee Queen disappeared after I'd abandoned it. So can I get the quest back?Corrdelia0 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 A Test of valor issue So full of rage right now have valor capped for at least the last four weeks and it hasnt counted towards A test of Valor. It says i have 2960/6000Sleepypan3 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 Need 9 quest for Stormpeaks, stuck..any ideas I have 9 quest i need to complete for the storm peak area. I started a chain where i go to Brann Bronzebeards camp get a journal, ride a warg to a cave and kill a thief (Sniffing out the Perpetrator) after that ther isnt a quest to be found. The next quest should be "The brothers Bronzebeard" but it is nowhere to be found. I have the quest addons and it shows the location for the rest of the quest but nobody is giving quest and i cannot advance on :(Taymleorrial2 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 what do i do after badlands So i just completed the quest where deathwing comes down and destroys the dragon egg and the lady in the little cave. And I returned to the cave and found a scroll then turned in that quest and now i have no idea what to do can someone please help me?Claytoniuss1 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 3, 2013 Westfall is still burning. I've been wondering. I did the new Westfall quest chain during 4.0 and found it very enjoyable, with one exception. The questing seems incomplete. I figured that we would save the town from destruction after beating VanCleef and eliminating Defias. Now that I've done that though, the town is still burning. Is there going to be new content in the area that will complete the story there? If not, can we have a quest object drop from the end of heroic deadmines that will phase us to an after the fire version of Westfall?Argonloris13 Jan 3, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Question on obtaining Argent Squire I am rather curious i have already started earning the valiant seals right now trolls are the ones giving me the daily quests for valiant seals. (*Note this is on a blood elf character). I have also unlocked the next stage for gathering champion seals which means i must have done a champion rises quest? Yet i do not have a argent squire. If there is something i am missing please let me know.Gladiatro2 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Scenarios Quest Locations I cant seem to find a list of where to pick up the quests for Scenarios. So I am going to list the ones I have managed to find, if you know the locations or any that I miss pls list them. :) It would seem you must complete the storyline for the zone for the quest to show up ( I might be wrong on this point ) Unga Ingoo = quest found at Marista in Krasarang Wilds. ( coords, 52.4, 76.1 ) Quest name - Funky Monkey Brew. The Brewmoon Festival = quest found just out side the Ancient Passage in The Vailed Stair. ( coords, 52.2, 44.1 ) Quest name - The Hun-Lai Kicker. Greenstone Village = quest found in greenstone village in the Jade Forest. ( coords, 38.1, 35.1 ) Quest name - Volatile Greenstone BrewKnighthawk3 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Krasarang Wilds Fishing Dailies So I made a ticket for this issue and blizzard referred me to fan sites, google and even the players on my realm for help instead of just answering the question... so I will try here instead. I did a quest, that referred me to Marista's Bait and Brew shop where I picked up several daily fishing quests to up my rep with the Anglers... I did those quests 3 days ago, they had the blue exclamation point over them to insinuate that they were dailies, I turned them in and now nothing for 3 days. The 3 daily quests that are supposed to be there are not. I've checked my quest log to make sure I don't have a quest lingering in there that is holding me back, I've turned in all quests associated to that zone and also double checked to make sure there weren't any for outside of that zone... nothing. So no quests in my quest log for fishing, and no more fishing dailies at Krasarang. I'm hoping someone here can help me since my $15 a month to blizzard for 6 years isn't substantial enough for them to answer the question... anyone have the same problem. In their response to me when they closed the ticket, they said several other players had asked this same question, yet I was not able to find any record of it here on the forums or even on google which searches all those "fan sites" they referred me to.Dedlok6 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Can't find the intro quest for Townlong OK so i've complete all the quests in KlS and i got the achievement for it as well, but i haven't gotten the intro quest to start Townlong steppes. is there one or what i cant seem to find it anywhere. then last quest i did in the summit was kill the corrupt guard outside the Shado-Pan Monastery. did i miss something?Fatius1 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Worgen quest to get the cat needs fixing I created my first worgen yesterday. got her up to the quest where you have to kill the npc to get the cat. or rather wait for grandma to kill him in order to get the cat. Well the problem is he wont die if people are attacking him, grandma has to kill him. With cross realm questing now there was a line up of people camping the spot. some people had been waiting 5 hours and still no luck. I ended up deleting my worgen because couldnt progress with her. My suggestion, make it so he can be player killed or lootable by everyone.Fallestine5 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Lost quest "Volanoth!" i don't know how to restart the quest help please! Thank you!Ijuggernautl1 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Just lost over dailies so i am trying to get better gear for this toon finally, been busy with school and have some time this week to do some gearing. So I am trying to do the Golden Lotus dailies so i can do shado-pan, but i cannot find any dailies for them. I have done all the quest for all zones except karasang, am i just missing something simple, because i cant find any dailies, the only ones i know about are the klaxxi ones, do i need to finish those ones first?Khaeus2 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Where to go after the hinterlands? I'm a bit new so I'm not exactly sure if I'm supposed to be in the Western Plaguelands.. As far as I was concerned Horde and Alliance hated each other.. So you can imagine how confused I was.. being a new player.. flying into an area covered with human merchants and dwarves walking everywhere O____o Not to mention I freaked out when some random level 40 alliance NPC walks in front of me to pay for a flight somewhere... LmfaoHoutaru2 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 Survival Ring daily? Is it just me or did this get a buff in 5.1? I have the blades one at the moment and last week it wasn't a problem, run around, dodge the mobs done. Today I'm being belted around, I've been knocked out of the ring three times (One time after bouncing over two thirds of the field). I've had to run out twice to eat and there seems to be a lot of people in a similar situation, a lot of folks all standing around frantically healing or eating.Anthioc11 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 2, 2013 "The Horde/Allaince" rep gains Can someone explain to me why I gain exalted with a faction by wearing that factions tabard in an instance, but I can't gain exalted with said faction questing? You can't honestly say that LFG griding in classic instances is either 1) more difficult, or 2) more time consuming, than questing. I really hate seeing "Reputation gained with the horde increased by x.", knowing that in fact I have gained nothing. Especially when I can sleep walk (as DPS) through dungeons, and get too exalted.Dacori0 Jan 2, 2013
Jan 1, 2013 WARNING: Inscription 600 Epic Staff Quests!! Doing this quest after you create your staff WILL DESTROY THE STAFF. Eventhough there is no warning asking you if you are sure you want to destroy this item make sure you read the text carefully and do not do the quest if you want to keep this staff. Don't make the same mistake I did and destroy your staff right after you craft it!!!Jinsookwon1 Jan 1, 2013
Dec 31, 2012 Problem with "'Tis the Season Achievement" I did the save Metzen quest today and a couple hours later I got the package in the mail with the fruit cake in it. I grabbed my old winter gear outta the bank, and put it all on and sat down to eat the fruitcake for the achieve. However, I didn't realize that my winter clothes were at ZERO% durability, so I didn't get the achievement. I think it's kinda silly that the winter clothes even have durability in the first place, and kind of obnoxious that I didn't get the achievement because of it. Now I don't really know of any way to get another fruit cake this year.... how frustrating Edit: What's even more frustrating is that Winter Veil is the last achievement I need for "what a long strange trip it's been"Randymarsh14 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 How does Ally to Horde Transfer affect quests I've recently transferred my warrior from alliance to horde. I had completed much of the alliance Jade Forrest quests. Now that I've transferred over, I seem to be having to restart the area or at least some of the quests. Is it only resetting faction specific quests? Or the entire zone? And if its faction specific quests, will I need to go back and do them in order to unlock future quests in later Pandaria zones?Cryogenics0 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 The Trial of Fire, Frost, Shadow I'm trying to do these quests in Ashzara: The Trial of Fire The Trial of Frost The Trial of Shadow The portal stones do nothing. How am I supposed to get to these places to do the quest? I've seen people with the end result thing that changes your appearance, so I know it can be done...Rokkon20 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 What zones give the most cloth? I'm leveling a Tailor alt(Alliance), and I'm wondering if theres some sort of zone guide to maximize leveling while getting the most cloth because of being in zones with many humanoids? Any help is appreciated.Cylen1 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Cannot find the quest start for To The Summit I'm a level 63 trying get Kalimdor Loremaster. Anyhow, I've cleared Dustwallow Marsh and Feralas. I'm trying to get the quests in Thousand Needles. I am only 4/60... and cannot pick up any other quests in the zone. So, I looked for quests that leak into Thousand Needles and found To the Summit. Which is in Feralas in Camp Mojache and in Mudsprocket in Dustwallow Marsh. HOWEVER... despite doing practically all the quests in the areas I cannot obtain these quests to enter Thousand Needles. What am I missing? Is the game not registering my area completion?Mistalune0 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 Nerf: Plainstrider Menace Was just on an alt doing this quest, finishing up all the others. This quest requires 7 beaks from Plainstriders, and honestly, that means about 30 kills. The drop rate is tiny, I've noticed this on a few of my alts. Anyways, just thought that the drop rate should go up some, it really ends up screwing up the chain in the area.Swuurd2 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 31, 2012 The Circles Future Quest Hello All, I'm trying to complete The Circles Future Quest located in Moonglade. I can't seem to find Silverpine Forest as there is no arrow location on my maps to find this. Can anyone help me with this? It's getting quite frustrating. You can email me at marcfischbein@yahoo.com Thanks, MarcWoolfie6 Dec 31, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Meltdown The mobs for this quest seem to be either spawning too slowly or not have enough spawn points. Please look into this.Sherri2 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Golden Lotus / Vale of Eternal Blossoms Hi, I have just recently just got to 90 and have been able to access the dalies on my main, Dayse, but I have not been able to find out how to access the dalies here on my Warrior. People are saying that I have to do KLS quests and open the gates... I have done that and still nothing. If there are quests that I need to complete in order to access the dalies here, please say so, I have been waiting almost 2 days to find out what is the cause of this blockade in my progression in dalies. Quick Question for Blizzard : Can't you make the dalies able to be visible to players who've done the "Witness to History" quest and let us able to do the dalies right after that quest? It seems to be problematic for some who don't know what quests to do to get the Golden Lotus dalies... Please take this as a suggestion.Snïckers3 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Dominance Offensive Question I just reached exalted status with the Dominance Offensive, but now that I recall, none of the side story lines have ever popped for me for the throughout the days I have been doing the dailies. Is there an NPC I need to talk to or something?Lvoutlaw3 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Streaming, DK Leveling 55 - 90 Good Noon, Ladys and Gents ! Now, I wanna introduce myself ! I´m a German who starts a new World of Warcraft career on the US- Server Darkspear. Why do I play on US- Realms?!!!? -> Because the EU- Servers ( Exspecially the German ones) are death of population and the PvP is very boring -> I wanna fresh up my English -> Get to know new people What is the plan for the future? -> Live- Streaming everytime as I can, including a webcam and Microphone (Microphone already in Use) -> Upload Youtube Video Guides for World of Warcraft (Deathknight- Soloing Guides; PvP- Guides and Funny Vids) -> At the moment Broadcasting Stream: Leveling: DK from 55 – 90! A HARD WAY! -> Actually farming BOTS, Questing…. A kind of boring -> Playing Rock, Metal, RnB etc. on Stream -> Let´s talking about something, I answer your Questions -> Constantly draws in the Future You wanna get to know me? -> BattleTag: Rare#2777 (Everytime Message when i´m streaming) Livestream: www.Twitch.tv/synethgaming Enjoy my Stream and help to become more popular ! EDIT: Sorry, if my English is bad... I´m learning fast!Syneth0 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Hidden Shado-Pan Rep? I actually am curious, after tomorrow's dailies, going on the assumption I get 300 x4 and then 420 (human rep + guild rep), I will be about 400 rep away from revered. I was wondering if there's any quests in the game that reward rep that people might overlook? Seems rather annoying to wait an entire day to get the commendation, seeing as my monk is now at the level for questing in Kun-Lai and Townlong. ._.Reinhilde2 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 30, 2012 Diametrically Opposed (Sons of Hodir) I read on Wowhead.com that this quest was removed and can no longer be completed. I'm building a Transmog set and one of the Quest rewards is a shoulder piece. Can any one please confirm that this quest is gone before i waste my time doing the entire quest chain up to it.Wileempath2 Dec 30, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Krom'gar Army Tabard I think the Tabard you get for being a part of the Krom'gar Army should be purchasable at the Quarter Master in Stonetalon once you reach General rank or something. Thats one of the coolest looking tabards imo. When playing as a member of the Horde and questing through Stonetalon Mountains you get engaged in this questline that has you join the Krom'gar Army and as you complete quests in the chain you gradually rank up to General. While doing all of this you get to wear this awesome Tabard that automatically goes on any time you zone into Stonetalon Mountains. Sad part is it goes away any time you leave though :(Furystrikez1 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Abandoned Quest, now I cannot find any Quest? So I got stuck on this one Quest that was beyond my abilities so I abandoned it. Now the problem is I dont have any quests. Ive flown tons of places trying to find some, but cannot seem to find any. Can anyone help?Gandaldore5 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Captain Doren bugged Captain Doren is currently bugged on shadowmoon, there are like 10 of us just waiting inside his room. We tried to send GM tickets but all we got was an GM survey to complete, some of us has been waiting for days for this to be fixed. I heard that we could complete this quest via CRZ, so if anyone isn't busy and not from shadowmoon, please add me to their friend list and invite me to their realm. Tsiy# 1894 is my id.Tsiy1 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Greench Loot table Is there a difference in the loot table for the stolen present based on lvl range? Been running it every day on 10 characters trying to get the tree but it seems like I get a variety of stuff on my 90's but my 85's get a lot of paper zeps.Warmoll0 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Ruins of Qgudei Dailies I kill the nearby pair of moguls then go after the spirit trap. Immediately the spirits materialize and attack me and they keep coming; there seems to be an infinite number of them, then the nearby slaves become hostile and they start attacking me meanwhile the mogu I already killed respawn and they join in. Meanwhile Im trying to avoid standing in these blue circles cause its standard policy to NOT stand in stuff then the respawned moguls add in their earthquakes and the other one they do and... This is too much; I die every time.Yogopher9 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 what time exactly do dailies reset? Exact realm time please. Thanks :)Evangëlist1 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 dear battle.net hello, there is a glitch on my character yonjung that i cannot do that quest from that lady meditating on the tight rope thing please help by sending me the quest or somethingYonjung1 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Farmer Yoon and Purchasing the Farm /TL;DR Version: / Buying out Farmer Yoon feels wrong, and against everything we worked for. Suggestions in the last paragraph. ------------------------------------- Alright, so in 5.2 we will supposedly be able to purchase the farm from Farmer Yoon. The actual in-game changes sound neat and desirable, but from a lore/story standpoint, I'm not happy with the way this sounds like it's supposed to go down. So we show up in Halfhill, and Yoon doesn't want to sell his farm to Haohan, saying that it's his family farm, passed down to him from etc etc. That's cool. So the player character decides to help him make the farm good enough to join the Tillers. Super. Time passes, we are exalted and finally, FINALLY we can join the Tillers! Huzzahs and Hooplas all around, we've done it! Now everyone approves of Yoon's farm, he can finally be the member of the Tiller's union he's always wanted to be. And then he turns around and goes "oh ok, you can buy the farm from me." What? I understand that, in fact, the player character did basically all the work. But this feels like we are now undoing everything we accomplished, or even that we basically did what Haohan was saying at the start: "I'll buy your farm, so go away". Even if Yoon sticks around or something, it's still a bit strange that after all that he'd just sell his family farm after finally succeeding. This could probably be justified somehow, but to be frank, I don't want it to be. I'd like to think that, though gameplay-wise we did all the work, story-wise Yoon was there, watching our crops and tending to them a bit while we were out. He knows enough to tell you exactly how to take care of them after all, he doesn't lack knowledge. I liked to think of him as a partner or something. So to just buy him out seems wrong, or even cruel. Can we not just, I don't know, buy our way into co-ownership or something? Or maybe he could just offer us official partnership/co-ownership, and the money we are paying is for renovations to the hut so that there's a place for the player to live? Anything other than "This is my farm now, kbai?" I feel Yoon deserves a bit more than that, and I'd be sad to just muscle him out. Agree? See it differently? Have other suggestions? Post'em! If this thread gets enough interest to change Yoon's fate, that would be pretty neat.Tenck1 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 High level characters and boards quest. Hello. Well, I'll give you an example: - I have a level druid, and want to go to do the Burning Steppes quest. - I don't have the Hero's Call quest aviable anymore. - I know there is a breadcrumb quest, but I really want to do the Hero's Call quest. - I haven't done any quest here. The question: Can a low level player share me this quest? Thanks for your time. Merry Xmas.Kryzthjian5 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 Saw this as a bug, but i find it funny. Hey guys. Check out this pic. I took a snapshot while i was leveling. If you can't see it clearly, when I was done doing the initial Sons of Hodir stuff and was about to go back to do more quests at Don Niffelem. In the log caption it reads 'You are now Hated by Sons of Hodir' when clearly they like me. http://imageshack.us/f/545/wowbugsonshodir.jpg/Risingstar0 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 The final voyage of the brashtide How exactly do I find the guy that lets me fly, I've searched all over booty bay but I can't find him. Scottybryden2 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 29, 2012 How do i start stonetalon quests? i am trying to start the stonetalon quest chain on an alliance toon, who is level 25, but i cannot seem to find the starting quests, anyone know?Naturesrage3 Dec 29, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 Unable to re-enter Jade Serpent Temple So I was doing a few quests in the temple (The Scryer's Dilemma, Moth-Ridden) and I hearthed to run a few errands. After returning to the temple, I can't seem to find an uninstanced version of it. Has anybody else had this problem? Thanks!Crìxus3 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 Zone for Shado-Pan quests Now I was able to take my rogue and get revered in pretty much a day with the changes and extra rep doing klaxxis zone stuff. what zone would be best for shado-pan rep oriented quests?Galtar2 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 Quest:Return to Sentinel Hill I am trying to complete the quest line in which SH returns to being a normal city, having been on fire. I completed the above quest and made my way to the guy in Lakeshire but from there it goes nowhere. Am I missing something obvious? I haven't played in nearly a year so I think I am overlooking something that I should otherwise remember. Your help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.Lelendarian2 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 So far Well i just received MoP and so far.. the quests are amazing. Good job Blizzard. <3Recognizé1 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 NPC in Shado Pan dailes Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this. It is a quality of life issue and not a bug or technical problem. Whenever I am doing the Shado Pan dailies, the NPCs, no matter who they are, stand so close that I am constantly, accidently clicking on them and the quest/dismiss window pops open. It is super aggravating. Not the worst thing in the world, but annoying.Thawed0 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 Tongue Of Ba-Shon (abandoned) HELP,, so i was doing the SEEKERS FOLLY quest, climbing the mountain and honoring the 3 shrines on the way to meeting Loremater Cho in Kun-Lai Summit. At the top after turning SEEKERS FOLLY IN, Cho asks me to ride his flying pet to another Kun-Lai location where he gives me 2 more quests, one of them being TONGUE OF BA-SHON, and another concerning tearing a page from a book to turn in. Anyway, i finish the 2 quests, but couldn't not find Loremaster Cho to turn in, so i hearthed back to Orgrimmar to clear out bag space in the AH for room to continue down this chain of quests, then head back to Kun-Lai Summit but couldn't figure out how to get back to that location where the Tongue Of Ba-Shon works, so i head back to the mountain top where i found Cho for SEEKERS FOLLY, but the Tongue Ba-Shon item didn't work there, and Cho's pet didn't offer flight to the other location. Thought it might be bugged so i abandoned it thinking to just pick them back up and do it again. So i did that, and now i cannot get the 2 quests back from Cho and his pet doesn't offer flight. Can anyone help? What should i do besides already opening a ticket with a GM in-game?Stâb4 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 Operation: Loremaster Question Well, i'm taking this challenge up, I may be working on setting up a blog in a little bit so you all can watch my progress like what the original creator of this challenge did. here is a link to the post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430809903 I have a quick question. What do you all think is a good race/class/faction combo to do for this challenge, i was thinking it would be interesting for others to see a horde version of this challenge, so let me know what you all think about this. Leave your suggestion as to what I should play as a reply! i will be keeping this thread updated as i progress.Ligiea0 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 28, 2012 Possible Additional Sources of Lesser Charms I know Pet battles are supposed to give a 'chance' at extra lesser charms when fighting level appropriate pets. Personally, I'm getting to the point where I'm tired of doing dailies on my alts and all of them are beginning to reach a point where they're exalted with a majority of the factions or really close. My suggestion to improve the system for alts (and mains) is to provide a reputation token from each faction that has a 1 week long CD (like the hozen peace pipe) and provides a small amount of lesser charms (5) on use. This token would require Exalted reputation and since there's currently 9 MoP factions with vendors (excluding the Horde/Alliance Pandaren reputation) it would result in 45 charms cutting the amount of extra dailies I have to do in half because I'm already exalted and have no 'use' for dailies except for doing them for lesser charms/vp cap.Telrath0 Dec 28, 2012
Dec 27, 2012 How Do I Begin A Quest If I Own A Quest Item? I have 2 items I've gathered from killing and such . It says "this item begins a quest" but I don't know how to begin it . How do I ? I'm really new at this game !Aldrinara1 Dec 27, 2012