Quests

Dec 14, 2012 Shadowpan dailies I just got revered with the GL and was looking forward to grinding the Shadowpan for my helm and so far i can only find 1 set of (4 or 5) dailies. Isnt there supposed to be like 15 dailies a day? a day?Smellrond3 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 14, 2012 Weekly Quest For Scribes...? I'm hanging out at the Arboretum in the Jade Forest on my 90 DK /600 Inscriber and the only quest I am given is Commissioned Painting. From what I have read on wowhead, there should be several weekly quest-givers which reward you in the form of a Scroll of Wisdom. I can see the NPCs that should be providing these quests but no quest marker or flavor text when I talk to them. Bugged, not in game yet, or am I doing it wrong?Barada2 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 14, 2012 beastmaster hunt the crane Wow I,m glad i checked the forums before I continued on.I knew something was wrong.Firesign0 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 14, 2012 Some Kudos for Storytelling Just wanted to say I really like some of the short introductions and in-game cinematics attached to the Shado-Pan quests in Townlong Steppes. They hook me into the story line a lot more than the quest text ever does. Even something as simple as Taoshi directing me where to go with the spyglass at Rensai's Watchpost was excellent for immersion. While Townlong might be my favorite zone for questing overall, I can cherry-pick some examples in each that I've enjoyed. The SI:7 stuff in Jade Forest immediately comes to mind. Likewise, the Tillers, Mudmug. Chen, and Li-Li all had some good moments. I think Stoneplow finale speech from Chen was really moving as well. Krasarang was a bit of a letdown until the (*SPOILER*) quest where each faction commander loses a child to the Mogu. That was heart-wrenching. Kun-Lai is my least favorite. The zone seems to drag on more than the others and there seems to be less connection between the various storylines here outside of Anduin-related ones. The troll/Thunder King one was probably the best. I would have liked to see more White Tiger or even Shado-Pan introduction here. Anyways, these new perspectives for storytelling and the addition of more vocal work this expansion has been fantastic for getting to know the characters, their motivations, and their personalities. It really brings the whole picture to life! You may not hear it often enough, but the team has gotten so much better at this in every expansion. Pandaria feels more alive and cohesive than any previous setting. Well done! Thanks again from a pleasantly immersed gnome, DalDalmasca0 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 14, 2012 I hate daily quests I understand they're not "necessary", but why the sudden commitment to forcing unwilling players into doing them if they want rep rewards? And why can I not cash in my justice points from dungeons unless I do hundreds of daily quests for rep beforehand? I can understand how this will have no significant effect on raiders, but it's extremely frustrating for me as a casual non-raider nowadays. I can't buy heroic-quality gear with my justice or valor points now unless I waste a dozen or more hours running boring, repetitive daily quests. If you don't want people to get everything through dungeons I can understand it, but how about you just cut off tabard gains at Revered? Or remove the rep requirements from justice point ilvl 463 gear? Or put rep tokens into the bonus loot bags you give out when tanks or healers are in short supply? Sorry to sound like a jerk, but this is the first time in a long while I've been really irritated with the state of the game.Capnjustice6 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 14, 2012 Legacy of Korune This quest seems bugged. The Battle with the mob that i assume drops the final artifact will do his choke hold on my two companions and then just despawn leaving them gripped in the strangulate animation. There si no artifact that spawns for me to loot. I can't figure out a solution as I've dropped the quest numerous times to the same result.Alocen3 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 14, 2012 Rare fish Pagle dailies I'm getting a bit demoralized by the 3 rare fish dailies required to build Nat Pagle rep. These tasks are just way too time consuming. It's pretty bad seeing as they are the only way to gain his rep on a daily basis. I just spent 2 1/2 hours trying farm the Flying Tiger Gourami in a spot I've caught it before. (With no luck) This was the last straw. Day after day of this is just grueling. I've done most of the fishing achievements without any complaint (and enjoyed most of them), but as daily quests and the sole way to build Pagle rep this is too much. Please Blizzard Tune up the drop rates. -or- Implement another way to build his rep; keeping the fish as a bonus for those who want to give up hours farming them. Thanks.Lucrien9 Dec 14, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 Q I need another 45 but questgivers like the furrier aren't showing up; where is this guy? Okay, I found Belloc Brightblade but he has no quests. What gives?Velikiy0 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 Dread Amber Shards x5 = Awesome! Hello, I just wanted to say thank you for lowering the number of Dread Amber Shards required for turn-in to 5 from 20. It seems more like a daily than a weekly quest now.Starien3 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 Why do I have to water my crops in the rain? that is all.Yanmei2 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 Dagger in the Dark. I picked this up after doing a few quests, I have no idea where to find Vol'jin, or how to enter the so called scenario. Any help would be appreciated.Gzip1 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 Ogudei ruins Its been two weeks since 5.1 and this area has not see a hotfix so i will bring up the issues once again hopefully someone will PAY ATTENTION this time..... Issue #1 When eating and drinking in Ogudei ruins you will not be able to sit for the entire duration. I have alrdy posted a bug report for this issue but nothing has happened yet.... Issue #2. Mostly the mogu but mobs that are tagged and attacking other players randomly attack you. Its mostly the modu in the area but they will be attacking another player and for no reason whatsoever they start attacking me. I had to waste Invis plenty of time just drop threat. Let me reiterate, i don't attack these mobs and i could be 10 or 20 yds away still they come over and start attacking me while attacking someone else. Issue #3 ( this is more of a personal issue but) Overcrowded mobs in a closed area. Lets face it these ruin are very very small and there are frankly too many mobs. I'll guess you want to have as many mobs as possible so everyone can do their quests but isn't there a better way of doing it. This issue is the same in the old world. Plenty of times mobs would respawn too quickly in this closed space. Hopefully this area will get some much deserved attention. It needs a hotfix ASAP!!!!!Grimr4 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 klaxxi quest poi's dont show... i dont know what it is, but when i do some klaxxi quests, and i go to where im spose to, the guy im spose to fight aint there or what im supposed to find aint there, can some1 help me?Werewolfswag2 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 No quests in Mt. Hyjal I just finished the quest lines where you free the satyr and he gives you the speech about facing you another day and the lines where you kill the harpies, then go confront the woman who then turns into a dragon and you have to call in reinforcements. I'm only halfway through 81 and now there are no quests showing available. The only one I have left is to report to Blackrock Caverns. However, the camp where the NPC was with the tunneler is now taken over by the worgen-like creatures again and there are no more allies there after I cleansed that camp. I've flown low-level in a grid pattern over the entire zone and no ! anywhere. Went back to Org and aside from the holiday quests there aren't any there either. Logging out/in didn't help.Paladyn9 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 De-Subjugation First, let me say, I LOVE THIS NEW STORYTELLING. I didn't see the end of cata, so I can't comment on that, but as compared to everything I have experienced in WoW (and I've been there since the beginning), this ranks up there. The way that scenarios can be replayed and enjoyed, the immersive elements of the story, the solo time with heroes of races (and heroes are SOOO important, and need to be played up more) is simply great. So two thumbs and a toe up to your efforts, keep up the good work. Now, as to a very minor issue. You have some grammar errors, I'm pretty sure: "...I have any right to try force the..." s/b "...I have any right to try to force the..." In addition, later on (not in the quest text, I certain NPC /says to you after completing) it says.... "Please, XXXX, do not tell with..." and s/b "Please, XXXX, do not tell..." (remove with)Meshach2 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 Questing and Ban'thalos Hello guys. I'm having a big problem. After 17 hours of camping out waiting for ban'thalos to spawn, I did some random searching and realized that he's in another instance and you have to complete all the hijal quests to get into that instance. Does anyone know the root quests required to start this quest chain? Many people say Warchief's command: Hijal, but I can't obtain that quest because I need SOME quest BEFORE even that. I wish to know the root of the questing problem so that I can get Hijal instance open as soon as possible for ban'thalos. Please and TY! :D This is going to be my first spirit beast too :)Finallight1 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 Legendary quest line and 6k valor It suuure would be nice if the quest tracked how much valor I had already earned towards it...Darish1 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 13, 2012 Justice points after valor capped. Can you make it so when you are valor capped on a character, that character gains additional justice points as a reward from heroics. Also gain justice points as a reward from dailies since you won't be rewarded valor.Bahklava3 Dec 13, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Klaxxi Revered to Exalted? If I am revered with the Klaxxi, how long will it take to get exalted with them? Thank you.Vyanna2 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Daily Quest Rewards: Increase VP to 10 per? Since we now have more VP sink with upgrading our gear with Valor Points, how about we see a small increase in the amount of VP we can get for complating dailies? Keep the weekly limit on VP if you must but at least make dailies a little bit more appealing?Eritole0 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 A second hand I recruited Gina Mudclaw to work on my farm for the quest A Second Hand, which means that I am exalted with the tillers and Best Friends with Gina. She is currently standing next to Farmer Yoon on my farm which should mean it's completed right? The quest isn't completed and still says to hire someone to work on my farm. Am I over looking something or could this be a bug? I opened at ticket and all I got in response was a link to wowhead.Healingone9 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Shado-Pan dailies not rotating >.> Anyone else been experiencing this on their server? They're supposed to be randomly rotated between which Shado-Pan sub-group you get dailies from each day and it's been Wu Kao Assassins for 8 days in a row this week, very frustrating for people who seriously hate dealing with those massive mantid swarms.Dascylus12 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Dungeon Quests So i was running dungeons tonight to try and level my Monk tank when i noticed that some of the dungeons i was able to que for wouldnt allow me to get the quests that were offered in them until some levels after... just a suggestion for Blizzard can you scale the quest level requirements to the equal the minimum required level to que for them? not sure if this is old content only or if the same happens at higher levelsTamotsu0 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 Cant get to Mount Hyjal I recently hit level 80 and took a quest in Stormwind that took me through a portal to Mount Hyjal. I had some things to sell in the Auction House so i teleported back to Stormwind and sold my items. I then accidently deleted the quest when deleting some of my others and now i can't get back to Mount Hyjal. I can't take the boat from the harbor since it doesn't show up or when it does as soon as i get close to it, it will disappear. I have also tried getting the quest again from the board in Stormwind and from the girl that teleported me earlier, neither one will work and I can't find a way to get there. I have tried relogging and restarting WoW, please help :(Zoobieslayer2 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 12, 2012 dailies bug??? is been a week already and most of the dailies groups are the same and arent changing like it used to do it, is this normal or something is going on???Dranlord0 Dec 12, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 I LOVE DAILIES!! I love daily quests !!! Epic job Blizz on making all of our quests completed in the same place as hordies. it makes the game fun and ads a semblance of realism. If your that guy that cries about getting beat up trying to do quests . than get smarter,get friends, or do other quests that do not attract the enemy..that's your goal do non pvp stuff? than do non pvp quests.Coldspirit0 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Quest: The Darkness Within I can easily deal with the Alliance soldiers and other creatures, but I just can't manage to kill their Captain Doren, it works out fine till he changes in that Sha Monster and then I got easily killed, when he casts that spell I lose quickly health and healing isn't a option. It goes all so quickly. So I am stuck on this stupid quest and can't get further. Any suggestions are welcome.Moonplate2 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Dominace Offensive not working? So ive tried to start the new quest line, and much to my dismay im not able to receive the quest "meet the scout" Ive tried zoning in and out of karasang and the vale. For whatever reason my priest is able to start the quest but not my lock...any thoughts on to why that is? or anyone else having this problem?Ivandar0 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Question about golden lotus and dailies So I decided I might as well start doing some dailies in mop as I really don't have much else to do and other games are not holding my attention. Anyways I did the klaxxi dailies then I went over to the gold lotus I did a wowhead seach and it looked like I had to go to the ku lai summit and do a quest with a tiger then open the doors to the vale and now im just doing normal quests in the vale. Is this right? When can i start doing dailies here? Mainly I just with the lfr roll tokens. Also other then the klaxxi is there any other daillies I can be doing at the moment or not until the get the golden lotus revered? thanks I did do some reseach but when you never quested after 90 its a bit confusing.Solojoe4 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Worgen last boat missed questgiver My Worgen warrior just got on the boat from the Worgen lands but didn't pick the quest from the person who sends me to the Night Elf lands. is there any way to get back to Worgen Lands from NE? If I cannot get back.... where can I pick up the quest chain I should be on? ty!Kavriak0 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 Beastmaster Quests These items you can buy for 30 Domination Point commissions give you a daily that: 1. Takes for ever to complete because the drop rate is below totally awful 2. If you do not complete before daily reset, you lose the item and have to spend another 30 commissions to get a new one 3. Do NOT award any rep with Operation: Shieldwall So, the point in bothering to complete these is? I can't see one, I'm trying real hard and it just isn't there.Hélly7 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 11, 2012 The Shado-Pan quests that started this week.. They suck, I died so many times trying to get them done. I said screw it and quit them. You guys made it to hard to kill these guys.Bellê3 Dec 11, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 questing on foot/horse Man it sucks. Way too slow, having to kill everythig as you go or risk pulling 7 or 8 mobs and then getting dehorsed. The no flight thing is making me reconsider playing this expansion.Oresmith3 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 sha touched gem am i wrong but i was under the impresssion that you could unsocket the gems from the sha touched weapons and reuse them in another sha touched weapon because im tryong to take it from my lfr version to the normal and i cant unsocket it .Giggledrip3 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Daily Quests and Valor Cap Just a simple request, don't know if its been suggested yet. When at Valor Cap shouldn't the valor from dailies get converted to justice?Runewind0 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Questing as a Pandaren Monk with the Horde Hi, I left the starting zone on the Wandering Isles and have choosen the Horde faction. As part of the Horde I am starting at Orcrimmar. Can anyone recommend a questing guide for Pandaren monks?Zhisiko2 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 a suggestion for daily quests for future or update to current daily quests, i think it would be better if the factions were spec or class specific with the gear they offer. lets say that golden lotus was for dps casters. all the gear that would be bought with justice or valor points would be unlocked at appropriate rep levels for golden lotus. so that class or spec would not get burnt out on so many dailies. lets say melee dps would do klaxxi daily quests for there gear. but, if you wanted to do the other faction dailies for gold or just for the experience of the quest, you could. once you got to exalted you'd be able to buy the mount or tabard for that faction no matter if you were not that spec or class. for a player like me who has a toon for each class, i hate to do any daily quest more than once a day. just a thought. hope i make sense here. thx.Bluecord0 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Lake Everstill possible quest idea(s) I recently started playing the game and made my way over to Lake Everstill. I managed to kill Ol' Gummers and swim around under water. It was fun. The streams, lakes, rivers and ponds add a lot to the game. I thought after seeing some episodes of an old TV show "Sea Hunt" that the WoW people might be able to get some quest ideas from watching the show. It seems such a shame to waste so much beautiful space in the game. Sea Hunt The Getaway Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jyBZ7HQtpMGylfieowl0 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Exalted with Klaxxi - No The Empress' Gambit I am 999/1000 Exalted with Klaxxi. I am not being offered the quest line to get the epic rings. I logged off, exited game, zoned back to SW, etc. I believe Malik is supposed to offer it to me. Is this a bug or did I miss something? EDIT: It seems I needed to recover all the Klaxxi Paragons.Xanti5 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 This Old Lighthouse How do you get out to the lighthouse on the island at Theramore Isle? There is no instruction given.Faithizall2 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Meet the Scout Quest I have a guild mate that is not getting this quest automatically. We went all Shrine of the Seven Stars and it did not appear in her log. She is level 90, but her ilvl is 454. Is there a ilvl requrement to get this quest or what could be the reason that it wont appear in her quest log?Alardias3 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Money Matters " I understand, I owe money. I can pay you if I need to but...I'll be out of the job...and a home." A. <Threaten her with violence.> B. <Offer to pay off her debt.> Both get the job done. One costs money, the other is free. So I'm curious, how many people here pay the gold?Celiste3 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Pandaria Pet battle dalies, why less reward? i know these offer a bag with a few pet supplies (which is similar to tokens and other supplies offered by some MOP dalies) but have wondered why these dalies do not offer the same vp perk as other dalies in the area as they take about the same ammount of time (if not more) as some of the faction dalies? i know not all people are interested in doing them but for the people that do why not the same rewards? they give no rep for anything so the same VP as other dalies would be a good balance.Kartina0 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Dustwallow Marsh quests and MOP So from what I found online, MOP bombed Theramore's Isle in Dustwallow Marsh. Now there is no npc on the island and I can get any quest done, I'm working on the Loremaster achievement but I can get the zone done because of MOP. I'm stuck, any suggestions, or does anyone know when it will be fixed.Paladar2 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Vale of Eternal Blossoms Dailies Hey guys, I hit 90 yesterday and decided to go straight to sleep. Now today while looking for dailies, I picked up all the quests at Shrine of Two Moons which then sent me to The Golden Pagoda. But there doesn't seem to be dailies anywhere in the vale. Is there a quest that leads onto it that I missed or is there something I need beforehand? Help would be great :)Silkinator8 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Red Crane Havent had red crane dailies since 5.1 hit on blackrock. Anyone other servers experiencing this, or is it just very bad rng?Venirse0 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 Felwood QuestGivers How do I gain access to the Felwood questgivers? They all have Silver exclamation marks over their heads but I can't talk to them. I'm trying to level my level 43 Goblin Hunter. Any help? :)Lorthenus1 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 10, 2012 My favorite error so far When I hit 85 I headed to the Stormwind throne room. I got the quest to show Anduin around, but while I was doing that I also got the first MoP quest where Anduin is missing. Find my son! He's right here. See! Right here... Ahhh, good times.Joju0 Dec 10, 2012
Dec 9, 2012 Suggestion: Quests For Zero Rep Hello. First off, my apologies if this suggestion seems stupid, or if it's been covered in years past. I'm quite new to WoW having only played for a few months. I'm not too familiar with the reasons things are the way they are now, simply because I have never participated in WoW, and thus don't have the experience that y'all do. Suggestion: If possible, make quests similar in nature to Stealing From Thieves return 0 rep when Friendly and above. Perhaps indicate them as "low level" but return nothing. Problem: I can not turn in my Oshu'Gun Crystal Fragments, because my rep is Friendly, and the quest "Stealing From Thieves" is only available at Neutral rep. Problem Details: I never started that quest line at all. Instead I was killing things and gathering up all sorts of Oshu'Gun items. I realized I had a lot of Oshu'Gun stuff, so I asked a friend where do I turn that into. He said Gezhe will give you the quest for those. Fantastic! I went back to Gezhe and turned in all my Oshu'Gun Crystal Powder Samples, but Gezhe would not want my Oshu'Gun Crystal Fragments. He offered no quest. Confused, I searched wowhead to figure out what happened. It was then that I found out that quest is only availble while Neutral. Why Even Bother?: Well, I'm sure most of you have very familiar with the game, but since this is my first time through, I'm trying to absorb as much as possible. I am actually reading every word of the quests that I do, just for the lore. I even complained to my friend when I first started playing that "there's too much to read in this game". (he just laughed) I've been playing for nearly 4 months now, and my first toon just today hit 82. So I am taking it quite slow, just enjoying everything as I go. However, newbies like me do like to read every quest that we can, while also not knowing that some quests are unattainable once you go past a certain point. True I could make another toon and just read it then, but it'd be nice knowing that just one toon has done a full 100% or whatnot. Now I know that some quests are mutually exclusive. For example the Aldors and Scryers, but that's just fundamental to the gameplay itself. (and I think you can eventually reduce your rep and go to the other faction later on) Quests availability at specific faction rep I assume is designed to facilitate rep progression, while at the same time limiting the amount of rep gained by doing dailies again and again. The suggestion I've mentioned could still keep this system intact, as no rep it given above Neutral. All in all, this is probably something that most people could not care any less about. Coupled with the fact that there are probably not that many newbies to WoW after 7 years of it being out. However if by implementing this suggestion, the nature of the game is not disturbed, then I think it would be a good idea. It would let users interested in all the lore given through quests the ability to experience it all with at least one toon. I do thank you in advance for reading through this suggestion, and for any insightful comments y'all might offer to this newbie. :DRekha6 Dec 9, 2012
Dec 9, 2012 Quest, "Fear Itself" Guys, I just finished the first part of the legendary gem quest chain, and received the quest "Fear Itself." The quest requires me to defeat the Sha of Fear in TOES and loot Chimera of Fear. Sadly I looted my last Sigil of Wisdom from Sha of Fear(LFR), so I already killed him once this week. Is it possible to kill him again in LFR again to recieve the quest loot? Thanks in advance.Terrorheart2 Dec 9, 2012