Quests

Jun 16 A Gift From the Six I've completed the "A Gift From the Six" for the guardian, feral and resto but I'm not getting the quests for it on my balance druid. Any ideas what I did wrong or what I missed? Any help would be appreciated.Kasalanie2 Jun 16
Jun 16 Missing Quest Chain I started leveling my 100 shaman on alliance, and got to the point where the little boy king tells me to go to the demon hunters and turn in a quest. I did that, and now there are no new quests, and nothing on my map that tells me to go anywhere. Nothing is starting on it own when i relog either.Majînnøelani3 Jun 16
Jun 16 Can't start Broken Shore. RESOLVED I recently boosted a Warlock, and I cannot get to Dalaran because I never got the quest where I witness Khadgar teleporting it. The portal to Dalaran in StormWind isn't there either. The last quest I completed was where I had to talk to the Ilidari, then I didn't get any more quests from there.Oldburrito10 Jun 16
Jun 16 Save Chromie! I have killed all 4 bosses and opened all 4 portals-Can I just do the portals now in 15 mins or do I have to rekill all 4 bosses and then do all 4 portal scenarios?Firesign1 Jun 16
Jun 16 910 upgrade quest removed? I was very close to finishing.Crisalide4 Jun 16
Jun 15 Elite Strike : The Sentinax duration I started this mission prior to the patch with a duration of 3 days. Upon logging back in yesterday, the duration was 11 days and some odd hours and now it is 9 days and 23 hours. What the heck happened here? Was this an intentional change to the length of the mission time? over 11 days? Wow.Celesterose5 Jun 15
Jun 15 Guardians of Hyjal call of the Ancients Help 1475 I started Guardians of Hyjal Call of the Ancients and left the quest unfinished in the firelands. I can't find a way back into the quest. Does anyone know how to get back into the quest so I can finish it? I sure would appreciate some help. I have soloed entirely so I don't have a well-rounded knowledge of the game. Thanks!Rainsage0 Jun 15
Jun 15 Chromie Stratholme Bookcase Can Blizzard make it so you don't need Chromie to open the book case as she sometimes glitches and your run is wasted because she just stands there watching the bookcase.Imitheos0 Jun 15
Jun 15 1-100 boost, no quest available!? 1-100 boost. No quest available after the new warchief is crowned, then you have to fly up there by the flying trainer to turn one in, then you're supposed to get the quest..witness dal's teleportation or something but, its not available...nothing is. Please help!Greentusks2 Jun 15
Jun 15 Self fulfilling prophecy,or blizzard so bad So after obtaining concordance I decided to finish out the last of the broken shores quest line. I had stopped on the sentinax quest because by the time the quest came around I had no need to farm sentinax for anything so it just gathered dust. So as you can imagine I was pretty floored when the next quest came up, Self fulfilling prophecy. Do 12 world quest in broken shores. Holy jesus... WHY IS THIS HERE? Who in all of Wow has gotten to this quest and not done this already? This isn't the first time blizzard pulled this colossal fail. Late into the class hall quest you are asked to a large number of world quest, something that you haven no doubt already been doing. There is also a quest that forces you to do class hall missions, something else you have probably been doing. So here I am un able to continue and will take several days to clear as there are only about 8 world quest a day in broken shore. Oh did I mentioned I was exalted already? Blizzard continues to make me refresh my ff14 subscription, I swear.Suisei0 Jun 15
Jun 15 Shard of Twisting Nether This follower item used to give Artifact Power after completing a world quest with the combat ally. It no longer does.... I checked the patch notes and did a search for the item in the notes. No mention of this at all.Rexigar1 Jun 15
Jun 15 Not getting emmissary daily quests For a while I thought that it was perhaps my imagination but it has happened far too many times now and I'm pretty convinced there is a problem of some kind. I'm not getting the new daily emmissary quest on my characters on like 30-50% of the days it seems. - Sometime both of my characters get a new one. - Sometimes only one or the other gets a new one and they alternate (this happens very often). - Sometimes neither of my characters gets a new one. I don't understand what the problem is or what can be causing this random interference? :( Not sure if this is the right forum... Don't know if it's a bug. For instance, my Dk just failed to get one again for the 2nd day in a row (everyone in guild got their today already). I've counted her quests in the list and there are only 17 there. so it's not a quest cap issue.Naxa6 Jun 15
Jun 14 Championing our Cause bugged in a good way So this is strange. I log on to my Shaman today and was just awarded with completion credit of the Broken Shore quest Championing our Cause, even though I've done NO Broken Shore missions and only have one champion at 900 ilvl. I just successfully completed 3 missions that were from Suramar and other places that were NOT Broken Shore, yet it gave me credit for 3 Legionfall missions, lol. Is this a bug? If so, it's a good one!Xandrel0 Jun 14
Jun 14 Low xp in WOTLK Storm Peak quests give around 4.6k xp. Ice Crown gives around 9.3k. Anyone want to explain to me why zones with the same level range give different amount of xp? Is it because Wrath of the Lich King is the worst expansion to level through now? Probably.Seuny1 Jun 14
Jun 14 Class Mount Question Do you have to be Exalted with Legionfall in order to complete the Breaching the Tomb Achiev?Cheapläffs2 Jun 14
Jun 14 Reduction In force turn in?? So im having an issue finding the spot to turn in this quest. I found the fallen tree in shadow moon, got Alexi Barovs head. The turn in spot on my quest map says my lake in my garrison bear my fishing trainer. Am I completely off my rocker because Ive been all over inside my garrison and even outside of it, and the question mark still sits inside my lake. Is it just a bug? Or am I missing something really simple? Any and all helpful hints or comments would be greatly appreciated.Relsette13 Jun 14
Jun 14 Leveling through Invasions Does anyone else feel guilty leveling their toon through Legion Invasions? Each invasion scenario is worth approx 64K experience. With 4 or 5 scenarios available per invasion, I went from level 106 to 109 over the weekend just by doing 4 or 5 invasion scenarios each time the invasion popped up. Granted, I have leveled 4 or toons to 110 so not missing out on doing the quests. Just not sure Blizzard intended it to be this easy.Zultzar1 Jun 14
Jun 14 PLS HELP STATECRAFT QUEST LINE so guys i really need help...i am 8/11 in suramar quests my only thing is statecraft, a growing crisis, a change of season....my rep is 15800...idk what i did before but i cant find starting quest for statecraft at all...need help i tried looking for Ly'leth lunastre by the concourse of destiny but i dont see her anymore...need help pls...i wana fly in legion HAHARaiztlin0 Jun 14
Jun 14 Legendary upgrades removed? Was the quest "Touch of a Titan" removed with the patch today? I no longer have it (nor the Essences of Aman'thul that I was collecting), I'm unable to pick it back up, and I'm now unsure how I'm supposed to upgrade my 910 legendaries to 940. I'm gonna be pretty upset if I'm now stuck with two 910 legendaries.Sandrace1 Jun 14
Jun 13 Can't get class mount. Breaching the tomb completed and no class mount in order hall.Emicklenry5 Jun 13
Jun 13 Another "Good Suramaritan" Post I'm a bit lost and looking for a suggestion. I'm fully exalted with the Nightfallen I've checked the checked quest guide on WoW head (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=41494/eminent-grow-main) and even ran the script to see which quests I've done -- which was not helpful. I've done quests 109, 110, 113, 114, 115, but have no more quests I can pick up. I should be on "Redhoof Ancient" or "you've got to be kitten me" but can't begin these quests..Turboman2 Jun 13
Jun 13 Champion what cause? I have 7 level 110 characters who are all on the Championing our cause quest with champions at various ilvls and as of today I still have not seen one single order hall mission for the broken shore, not even the elite ones which I know don't count for this quest. Am I missing something here? I've been investing a lot of time into this questline on all my characters and I'm completely stuck at this point and as far as I can tell it's completely out of my control, is this really the intention for this quest?Zruid11 Jun 13
Jun 13 ehhh 39 quests when you get to the end of the line isn't giving me my cokeHaneth0 Jun 13
Jun 13 Abandoned the Druid Flying class mount quest I started doing the class mount quest and didn`t see that I was in a party so when i left the party the 1 min count down started and i was teleported out of the stance. When i tried to get back to the stage 5. I was stuck in there so I tried to abandon the quest and now I can`t get it back. PLEASE HELP ME!Blackfurion0 Jun 13
Jun 13 The Withered Return Not sure if this is the correct sub-forum to suggest this, but the spawn rate of the Mana-Starved Whelpling need a drastic increase. I don't think anyone should have to wait around doing nothing for 5+ minutes waiting for a respawn when only 2 people are in the area actively working on the quest. I would hate to try doing this quest with several players competing for the spawn.Iluvyou0 Jun 13
Jun 12 Lost in the Hunter Order Campaign So I started the quest line a while back but got caught up in pvping. Now I want to go back to it and finish it in order to gain my 3rd relic slot but I have no idea where to go. I have 2 champions right now, if that helps? I do have a quest right now that is categorized under "Order Hall" called Goddess Watch Over You, but when I look in the list of Hunter campaign quests, it's not listed. I need to recover the tears of elune from val'sharah which, after some googling, I've discovered means I need to do the entire main val'sharah quest line. Does any one know if this quest is part of the Hunter Order campaign? I also saw a suggestion to talk to an NPC in Bradensbrook (which was still undiscovered territory on my map when I went there) but he did not have a quest available. So I'm guessing I'm before that point in the campaign?Årrna4 Jun 12
Jun 12 Invasions blocking the FFA PvP WQ Several times now, a Legion Invasion has happened at the exact same time the rotating FFA PvP world quest renews itself. Why is that a problem? Because the FFA PvP quest also only lasts 6 hours. It's also a real kicker when the Invasion is due to end and we'll maybe get 30 mins to complete the PvP quest, only to have the Invasion last well over the 00:00 time point and continue to cover the PvP quest until it rotates again. Could we please, PLEASE have it so that the FFA PvP WQ spawn in the zone that is not due for an invasion? Or make it so there's always 2 of the quests up at one time but only able to complete one per rotation? Or simply make it doable during invasions? And Before anyone says "But it doesn't make sense we'd be bashing ally/horde skulls during a Legion attack!" we can do the Battle Pet WQ (which lasts 24hrs) during invasions, which makes even less sense to me. So why not the PvP WQ that has even less time to complete? I really hate doing pvp and am trying to do it as passively as possible by doing the 3 towers and 4 FFA PvP WQs each day to try and keep up with prestiges, so it's really frustrating when the invasions cut into that.Moondrala4 Jun 12
Jun 12 The Black Tome Anyone else having serious problems with this? The quest item itself does not spawn. I know I'm in the right location, because I saw it before the servers restarted. Now it isn't there, and it's been quite a while. I've tried realm hopping, and I've tried abandoning the quest and starting it over, nothing has worked.Hoosky6 Jun 12
Jun 12 Can't get quest Lord of the Shadow Council December 2016, got Insurrection Achievement, should be a follow up quest from Khadgar, Night Hold: Lord of the Shadow Council, but he has no quest. Did not get the quest when I got the achievement, was not offered. Khadgar and Thalyssra are outside the Night Hold entrance, but no quest. I have checked back with all NPC's in all places in Suramar and no quest. I cannot figure out what I am missing and appreciate any help! Edit: My issue has been resolved.Dyni1 Jun 12
Jun 12 Achievement: The Wish Remover This is just a gripe post about this achievement, simply because it annoyed me to no end. I started this and it didn't take all that long to fish up most of the items from the Dalaran fountain. After about 4.5 hours I had fished up everything but one coin. Considering how many things were in the list, I didn't think that was particularly bad. However, after 3 more hours, I was still fishing for that one single coin. Now I know that some achievements and quests require some time and effort, but they should not be so obstructive that you want to walk away from it in anger or disgust. I mean come on, after 3 hours, I was still fishing for the SAME SINGLE ITEM! Lol, it's kind of funny really, but I just wanted to gripe about it.Groddash2 Jun 12
Jun 11 Time for a new Emissary quest? In ~2 am PDT I had 2 emissary quests. I was not online at 8-9 am, time for daily reset (don't remember 8 or 9) and now, at ~5.30 pm I still have only 2 emissary quests. It's not a tragedy, but how it works? What is the time for a new quest? Tnx.Kiamato6 Jun 11
Jun 11 Upgrading My Artifacts? I keep seeing that when you complete leveling your artifact, there are new levels to be gained on several of the abilities in your artifact, but I'm not seeing them. I've checked all three of my artifacts, which, as far as I know, are maxed, and it's showing everything's already done. Also, people refer to Concordance during artifact discussions? What does that mean? And they also use an abbreviation: AK. What is that referring to? Any help would be greatly appreciated.Loncis3 Jun 11
Jun 11 Is this quest text proper English grammar? I consider myself to be fairly good at grammar; however, this quest text is making me doubt my intellect. It doesn't look correct, but perhaps I am wrong? http://imgur.com/Nw663zT If you don't feel like looking up the image, the quest text states ,"I thank you, paladin... and I'm sure the worgen that may be returned to sanity with the potion this would make would thank you too." In case anyone is wondering, the addon is called 'Immersion'.Trinidin5 Jun 11
Jun 11 Fel to the core lock mount Blizzard, Yours always F..... The warlocks.... Ridiculous... All classes can get your class mount now, and the warlocks only in the next legion assault...WTH??? Who is doing this quests? Thank you Blizzard, i like so much play with warlock, since 2007 is my main class, but what your have against warlocks?????? More one time, thank you Blizzard for NOTHINGCalisttho1 Jun 11
Jun 10 Eminent Grow-main Hi all, I can't get this quest chain started. I've looked it up and I am at the starting location and Exalted. I've went all over the place looking for additional quests or a chain to start, but cannot find anything. I have everything else done except this quest line and Jandvik's Jarl. Any help would be appreciated.Paddlelock4 Jun 10
Jun 10 Add stealth detection to Black Rook Rumble Currently any stealth class can just go into stealth and run away from anyone else who lands in the arena, preventing NPCs from spawning and preventing the other player from completing the quest unless somebody else comes along. I don't know if they have these anymore because I haven't done arena in many expansions, but there used to be these stealth detect orbs that spawned after a couple minutes to prevent stealthies from doing the same thing in arena. Please add these to Black Rook Rumble to stop griefers from preventing solo players from completing the quest.Arthaz0 Jun 10
Jun 10 Altar altercation is broken (game breaker) I cannot progress in my starting quests because Altar Altercation is broken. The NPC does nothing when I take him to the alter and I can't move forward with the quest. I tried logging out, dropping the quest and still doesn't work. This is considered a game breaker because I cannot progress. For the trolls (it's for my lvl 90 Hunter.Nechi16 Jun 10
Jun 10 Unable to drop... artifact questHenrysfork1 Jun 10
Jun 10 Thwarting the Twins CAUTION CAUTION CAUTION This is an other one which makes me wonder if any of the developers are less that absolute sadistic S.O.B.s. A really really really super talented and extremely highly geared player might have a 2% or 3% chance at surviving for 8 or 10 seconds. If you are not a highly talented enough player to bring in a level 20 toon into PVP against level 100 toons and win, you will not have a chance. to complete this quest. Beyond that if you do not notice it and you keep trying in the hope that after being killed by him 20 or 30 times the game will have mercy and let you win, you will realize that each of those attempts has cost you 100 of your Nethershards. THIS ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE quest must have been designed to drain players who are not cautious and skeptical of the evil game developers of their Nethershards.Holylionmike1 Jun 10
Jun 10 "Commandeer That Balloon" bug help I can see the balloon and the pile of ore but I cant see any rope to click onto. Ive looked everywhere for help but cant find anything. I have tried logging in and out, restarting WoW and my computer, ive tried abandoning the quest and restarting it but nothing works. Any suggestions or help? Thanks in advance.Dragsummoner0 Jun 10
Jun 9 . .Lipstickqt0 Jun 9
Jun 9 Relieved of their valuables QT broken So the quest changed from 10 to 5, but the quest tracker is still tracking 10 chests. So the quest stalls at 5 and I spent like 20 minutes flying around grabbing chests trying to figure out what I did wrong before I flew back to Khadgar and he was all like "No dude, 5 chests". Here's a screenshot showing the bug in all it's glory. http://imgur.com/a/6m8vUZushiba1 Jun 9
Jun 9 Strike them down! It is very discouraging that we have to kill another 100 demons (first being in the Broken Isles and now on the Broken Shore) It would have been more engaging to send us into the Cathedral of Eternal Night and 'Strike Down' the bosses in there instead of making us beat our heads against our keyboards, yet again, while they dangle our class mounts over our heads like this. Granted, every quest in this weekly chain has been complete bull!@#$ but that does not mean they can half %^- their way to ensure content lasts longer while they get their heads out their asses.Flitwik2 Jun 9
Jun 9 Breaching the Tomb after Legion Hi :) I wanted to ask if we'll be able to return and finish "Breaching the Tomb" on our higher level character in next expansion. I don't want to grind out Sentinax tokens right now and hence I will not get the mount on any of my classes. I am planning to return when I hit lvl cap in next expansion and want to know if we'll still be able to finish this quest line. ThanksChatpati4 Jun 9
Jun 9 Class mount quest I started my class mount with my DK. I made it to the final part where you have to kill the undead. I made a mistake and killed most of them before the quest bar came up. I got to 96/100 and there were no more undead. I then went to far back and everything resest. Is there anyway to fix that because it wont let me abandon the questKalindross0 Jun 9
Jun 9 artifact power how high does the artifact power go I'm on fifty four and can't do any more power ups?Grasshooper1 Jun 9
Jun 9 artifact questline hey I have reached lvl 100 but have not received artefact quest line am I missing something is there something I have o do first to get it start any help would be awesome thanksBlackhowling3 Jun 9
Jun 9 Capture Swiftclaw- If the bastard is there So I started a troll hunter... Was cruising through the start up zone no trouble, until I got to the Capture Swiftclaw part... He isnt there. I have checked with four major online sites, updated my carbonate, and watched other folks capture him. But I have waited a ridiculous amount of time.. Yes I waited... He is not on the small island he is supposed to be on. Is there some kind of problem I am not aware of? Help, please? And thanks in advance!!Morgasmatron14 Jun 9
Jun 9 Can't find Moon Guard Stronghold questline I've searched everywhere but I can't find any questgiver for the Moon Guard Stronghold questline. Of course I've been all over Moon Guard. In fact, I can't find ANY questgiver anywhere in Suramar since I've done them all. I'm exalted with Nightfallen. I wonder if I started the first quest a while ago when I was levelling but there's nothing in my quest log and no sign of any followup quests anywhere in Moonguard. If it helps i did find a little thingy in Moon Guard that opened a portal back to Shal'Aran, but that didn't seem to lead to anything else. This is my LAST STEP for loremaster. Help! Does it drop from a mob or something?Emdr29 Jun 9
Jun 8 Monk class mount Anyone else notice that the quest chain tells us to go to the other side of a mountain in the class order hall that cannot be reached? I ran all over the island and there is no way to get to Morning breeze village, which makes it impossible to get the class mount. What is the solution?Mythilidor0 Jun 8