Quests

Oct 16 Return to Karazhan: The Big Bag Theory I am unable to complete this quest, because when I go to Karazhan, and enter the instance, the in-game map is different then the quest map, so I cannot locate the NPC / NPE. (and I really want the Imbued Silkweave Bag recipe :) ). Does anyone have any advice for completing this quest?Praxia4 Oct 16
Oct 15 Chain quest in Honeydew Village After completing the bulk quest involving 'Regroup!' and two other quests, I did not recieve any further quest. Anyone else had the same issue?Yommy10 Oct 15
Oct 15 how to get questline to tanaan jungle? I basically used path of frost and ran over to tanaan jungle and don't have an quests at any of the camps or bases, how do I start the questline? I finished shadowmoon,gorgrond, taladar, and spires of arak chapters, do I need to finish nagrand questline to get the quest to tanaan jungle?Raforax39 Oct 15
Oct 15 Stormheim help trail of will deleteSpitthatfire0 Oct 15
Oct 15 A new Invention Did Bliz actually think things through on this quest line. The stupid mystics spawn at some random time that Blizzard thought was funny, so that if you don't get to the zone when they are spawning you can spend f****** hours looking for something that doesn't exist. When they do spawn, and if you happen to be lucky enough to actually be around, the f****** drop rate is about 1%. I didn't buy this damn game to spend hours wasting my time.Hllhthnofury6 Oct 15
Oct 14 Broken Shore questline I am trying to get through the questline on this character, yet after I turned in the invasion quest nothing else is showing up other then the agis and raid quests. No bonus follower quest which should be next. any ideas what I am missing here?Lurt5 Oct 14
Oct 14 Unable to advance class campaign Level 110 Retribution Paladin. Item Level is 867 Tier 5 Order advancment 2 champions 3 troops No Lights Heart in order hall ( have not gotten the quest from Khadgar) All four pillars collected. I seem to be unable to complete my class order hall campaign. I have no order hall missions available. I only seem to get artifact points and XP missions for my followers. I am also unable to get more champions and troops. It's always 2 champions and three troops. I have looked in my quest log to see if there were any hidden and I don't even have a class hall campaign tab to check and none are hidden. It seems like it only gave me the first class hall campaign mission when I first arrived there and that was it. Any ideas about what is going on and if there is anyway to fix it?Ballsthecat1 Oct 14
Oct 14 Crest of Knowledge in the Triumvirate So I have killed L'ura a couple of times with the quest in the book, but I have yet to find the Crest of Knowledge. It is not in the normal loot and I can't find it in the room. Any hints?Elmow0 Oct 14
Oct 14 Unable to find my ret artifact quest I must have abandoned it at some point. I am unable to find where to pick back up. Any help is welcomedDeusvault1 Oct 14
Oct 13 Repetitive World Quest I'm sure this has been asked before but, why is it we have had the same WQ for so long? We have done the same ones over and over again and i dot not see how this is a thing. Even the Argus world has become boring after just a couple weeks. Will there ever be a transition to knew quest after so long instead of girding the same stuff for 8 months? Like if its going to be mandatory stuff for rep and artifact power, it should be changed up.Gamagis0 Oct 13
Oct 13 Kuhuine Tenderstride missing in Dalaran Kuhuine Tenderstride missing in Dalaran despite having completed the Quest "Fjarnskaggle Sample". My skill in Herbalism is 660. Can't turn-in when the NPC doesn't exist. Any ideas?Maltese0 Oct 13
Oct 12 Q Commander's Downfall Has anyone completed this this week? Half the time there is no group available or not nearly enough people to kill the final boss. I've tried morning afternoon and night. At best we made it to six people in the group. When i zone in without a group there has been two people max in the greater invasion zone. Ninety percent of the time the group has people coming and going every five seconds. I've had no issue zoning in with a ton of people on the lesser invasions this week. (issue with my warrior)Antheme0 Oct 12
Oct 12 Pillars of Creation Pillars of Creation. Picked this up today on Broken Shore, I have scoured the internet and can't a find an answer. Can anyone shed some light on what exactly we are supposed to do with this? It's extremely vague. Thank, CarilyCarily15 Oct 12
Oct 12 Quest: Unsettled Power Hello, quick question about this quest. Is this quest restricted by proffesion? It is given by "Arcanomancer Vridiel" located in the Blacksmith shop in Legion level Dalaran. I have done this quest before on one character, but can't seem to get it for a second one. Since the character who has the quest is a Blacksmith, and the one that can't seem to get it is not, is that the issue? I did use the search and also checked wowhead, but can't find an answer.Panshredbank3 Oct 12
Oct 12 Can't get to Broken Shore New 110 and I had the "Greater Power for Greater Threats" quest in my log but hadn't gone to Broken Shore to do it. I can't find anyway to get to the Broken Shore to actually start the quests. There is no flight connection. Guildies said Khadgar should offer a port, he's in the Violet Citadel but has no options to do anything apart from hand in a couple different quests. Now at the suggestion of a guildie I dropped the "Greater Power for Greater Threats" quest aiming to pick it up again and hopefully that'd let me get there. But now I can't find any way to actually pick up that quest again. Kadgar doesn't offer it and there is nothing in the Dream Grove where I can get it (Druid class obviously). So, how do I get the quest back, and how do I get to Broken Shore? ThanksCarnacki5 Oct 12
Oct 12 [Solved]Quest: The Dark Heart of Oshu'gun Curious if someone can help me with this. I did all the quests I received in Negrand, yet I cant seem to find the start for this quest. I checked WoWHead, WoWiki, all Icy Veins and they all show me where the quest is but I cant seem to find anything. I've looked everywhere. my achievement progress for Negrand is all complete besides the chain "The Dark Heart of Oshu'gun. Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you, DeathDeathimself25 Oct 12
Oct 12 The God-Queen's Fury Just wanna say the quest The God-Queen's Fury is just way to hard, like there's too much to seem to do and pay attention to as just one player, can you make it a three player scenario or nerf it? I've tried 10 times and even reading how people did it I'm like ugh boring this is what makes most people hate WoW. Sure it's cool for high end detailed players but if you're fairly casual !@#$ that quest.Norwyck9 Oct 12
Oct 12 Molten front Port hello there, i recently finish the Guardians of Hyjal: Firelands Invasion quest line to be able to enter the molten front, finally got the port to show but is not working, it wont teleport me inside or do anything, anyone has any idea whats going on? thnxsGannessa2 Oct 12
Oct 12 WANTED: Mal'Dreth the Corruptor Anyone else having issues? He's just stands in the middle of the ruins being immune to everything. Did I just not read something correctly/missing something? :/Craie3 Oct 12
Oct 12 Seabound mystics I am trying to complete the quest Seabound Mystics for my Hunter for a week. It has cycled through everything twice and still no mystics. I check 3 times a day every day. In the morning and evening and afternoon. Why not put a couple mystics out for hunters so we can do this quest and finish it. I would be one thing if it was part of a cycle, or we had some idea when they appeared. But, the seabound soldiers, were the first I saw and it went through others and came back to them again. Quite honestly it is no fun, and kind of irritating.Orionataya2 Oct 12
Oct 11 Price of the Blac Market BUG??????? OK after a lot of hassle I eventually have all the stuff Ms. Xiulan needs including the silver hair. The quest tells me "ready to turn in" pointing to Ms. Xiulan golden question mark. I go into the Underbelly immediately get killed, 3 times on respawn. Hire bodyguard. Now I cannot pic anything up and Ms Xiulan asks me to get the items (even though I have them all but now question Mark over her head is white) I go to forum and follow all the advice. I have NO mods. I restarted game three times. I purchased the items now not inside Underbelly (as indicated by Ms X) but outside. OK after all that I give it another try. After a few more kills by morons who spend all their time in the Underbelly to kill people and get REWARDED for that by Blizzard................... Now Ms. Xiulan still does not react. WHAT IS A PERSON SUPPOSED TO DO?????? iF THERE REALLY EVER WAS OR IS ONE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON TO HELP PEOPLE PLEASE REPLY.Lionara10 Oct 11
Oct 11 Clickable torch in Black Rook Arena/Rumble WQ Anyone know what the clickable torch does in the Black Rook Arena? As far as I'm aware, it's only interactable during the Rumble WQ. You click on it, it makes the "door unlock" sound, but most of the time it's impossible to have a look around as people are trying to kill you. There's already an NPC you can talk to to port you out, so it doesn't seem to be related to an exit door.Valarc3 Oct 11
Oct 11 Offering of Shadow The quest giver is missing. I've been trying to enable the netherlight crucible. I've read the guide twice but that doesn't offer any direction. Any suggestions?Sevardo0 Oct 11
Oct 11 Lost lol Trying to do the "Goddess watch over you" for your order hall (horde druid)...and can not for the life of me figure out what to do. I have looked on wowhead.....still can't figure it out. Have done all the story quest's in Val' sharah.......Trollybeary0 Oct 11
Oct 11 Mage Order Hall Quest "Oculus Preperations" I am working on my mage order hall quests and am working on Where there is a will, there is a way. I am on 4 out of 5. The fifth one is not showing up tho. Am I missing something? Or do I need to abandon it and restart it?Eleigh3 Oct 11
Oct 10 Quest to get Guardian artifact is missing.. I believe that I may have accepted Mistress of the Claw in the past but deleted it and now i can't get it again. It's been gone for awhile but i finally want to learn Guardian! Please let me know if you can fix this issue or let me know where I can accept the quest again because Rensar no longer gives me the option.Baigali1 Oct 10
Oct 10 Mage Tower Heroic Kil'Jaeden Tint After doing the mage tower on one of my alts, I immediately ran heroic kil'jaeden using the skin that I unlocked from this challenge. After killing him I did not unlock the tint despite receiving both loot from kil'jaeden and ahead of the curve.Fritch3 Oct 10
Oct 10 Accidently screwed up my artifact weapons So I'm posting on here because my ticket time is at 3 hours for a response. I'm doing my rogue artifact weapons quest. I didn't notice garonas weapons on the ground. I go hit up the portal complete the quest. now I'm talking to Marin noggenfogger about empowering artifacts I don't have... What do I do?Strìfe0 Oct 10
Oct 10 Ms.Xiulan Ms Xiulan I have the Apothecary quest to get Uncalibrated Burettes from Ms.Xiulan. Her question mark over her head is white. I was wondering do I need more 'eyes' for this quest? how many? It took me 20 pvp deaths to get 398 together. The chests for eyes to open are so slow by the time one is half open a pvper gets you for sure. I am at my wit's end with this quest. I may be struggling and dying and maybe i need like 1000000000 eyes for this quest for this Xiulan !@#$% to sell it to me? Any tips? Advice?Lionara0 Oct 10
Oct 9 Enemies everywhere? Anyone get a strange humming Crystal recently? The "common item" drop starts the quest enemies everywhere. The reward is a wonderous wisdomball. It's a rare drop from the Kirin tor emissary chest. It continues to elude me, so I'm curious if it's still dropping. If you have gotten one recently please post. Thanks!!Hulgan3 Oct 9
Oct 9 "To Be Prepared" quest is harsh. So, I went to do this quest on my priest, which I had not played in a while, and the final task is to "warm up with a duel." Seems fair enough. But I happened to lose.....and I died!!! What kind of "duel" is that?Slaytanic0 Oct 9
Oct 8 Question regarding mythic dungeons My gear is 900ish and I cant seem to join any mythic dungeons, its all greyed out and say I need some keystones or something. Is there a FAQ on how to proceed? I have been back a couple of months, went from lvl 60 to 110 in that time. otherwise have not played since 2006. Thank you in advance for any help.. Oh and is the tidal wave trinket not a thing any more? I sure miss that thing.Banetek2 Oct 8
Oct 8 Champions of Legionfall-paladin I'm trying to get the new paladin follower. Have the quest "Champions of Legionfall" and there is not a single thing in the class hall. I've done every other broken shore quest, almost revered (double checked and that is not required, I got revered on this priest 1 day after the new follower) Class campaign has been done for a long time. No missions going to have NPCs gone. Ran this script from wowhead comments that shows if you have to wait a day because of doing other quests and it came back false, that I should be good to go. I'm just lost and can't continue to get revered for flying until I can do this.Twizlers6 Oct 8
Oct 8 Troops in the Field Quest As a Death Knight, I completed Troops in the Field quest. It says to return to class hall but I have no clue where that is....I went to Ebon Hold through my Death Gate but there is no command table there. Please help!! TIAAludiana0 Oct 8
Oct 8 Like The Wind Does anyone else have speed issues with this quest? Sometimes when I rush forward it takes me too far and overshoots an orb, and also have times where I dont get enough power and dont make it to the next orb. Been doing the one in highmountain for like 20 mins now.Falrec6 Oct 8
Oct 8 Invasion Point Groups Why do people keep joining and leaving Invasion Point groups. I clearly marked it Invasion Point Val People join, I zone in and ppl leave - then it become a revolving door - people entering and leaving. Are they THAT lazy and only staying if I am fighting the final boss in the invasion?Lynbernard2 Oct 8
Oct 7 Felfire Shattering I just finished this and have all my champions to 950. It seems rather odd to have such a time dense quest chain and only receive an heirloom neck. A little over a month invested in this and not even an achievement? Are you telling me to start a new character? Rather deflated with the results and rewards of this investment.Broxxen0 Oct 7
Oct 7 Take the edge off broken? I received the quest Take the edge off from Turalyon. I raised 6 followers to ilvl 950, but I can't turn it in. I don't know if that's because one of the ilvl 950 champions was inactive, then I activated it. I don't know what to do, I've been to every Vindicaar spot, but Turalyon won't accept it. I logged in and out, exited the game and reloaded, still nothing worked. I just wish blizz would stop making those make-X-order-hall-quests-that-take-a-lifetime-to-progress. It's so frustrating, takes so long and it's just so boring : /Eriaris1 Oct 7
Oct 7 Brewfest "end time" The Brewfest "end time" make no sense by being at same time than daily reset, for an event so depending of dailies, this basically force you to waste the last day when you could get that last token to buy something /cryVyola4 Oct 7
Oct 7 Lightningleaf I abandoned my artifact quest, on purpose, what do I do now to get it back? Another tuff one! -_-Thunderleaf0 Oct 7
Oct 6 Crackers pet Hi guys hope someone can help because getting to the Blizz help is horrid. I am a rogue completely the rogue campaign line and want the pirate' s pet. I didnt realize in time that I had to talk to the parrot and have gone beyond. He has now disappeared and I dont know how to get him back . Any ideas "Please"""" [u][/u]Phillippa0 Oct 6
Oct 6 Fel to the core lock mount Blizzard, Yours always F..... The warlocks.... Ridiculous... All classes can get your class mount now, and the warlocks only in the next legion assault...WTH??? Who is doing this quests? Thank you Blizzard, i like so much play with warlock, since 2007 is my main class, but what your have against warlocks?????? More one time, thank you Blizzard for NOTHINGCalisttho2 Oct 6
Oct 6 Legion Invasion timer is bad. I work 8 to 12 hour days to live my life and be able to play wow. Now when invasions came out I was excited, good amounts of nether shards for the amount of time spent on the quests. But this whole timer thing is complete crap. The only reason I have been able to do the first 2 is beacause of wether preventing me from working. Now what happens when I start working my normal hours? Will I never be able to complete an invasion because it times out hours before I get off? My point is if you're going to have a timer on these kinds of things you need to have more then one a day and have them over lap. Or just take the timer away and make it a daily invasion. To be honest I'm rather irritated that blizzard would think a timer is a good idea, really screwing over the working folks.Sännis18 Oct 6
Oct 6 Suramar quests: A Growing Crisis These are the last two quest chains I need to complete to unlock flying and I was wondering why they are not available to me? I am around 5500 revered with the nightfallen and I have read that it used to be that you had to be 7k revered with them to open up A Growing Crisis. Is this still true as of the Good Suramaritan nerf? I on wowhead that some people were exalted and did not get the quest and some people got it even though they were not 7k revered. I also read that the achievement to activate all of the leylines needed to be completed before the quest opens up so I finished that and still no quest. I was wondering if anyone can help clarify this or experienced this themselves? I am finally close to flying and I neeeeeeeeed it! Thanks in advance.Devilhornz0 Oct 6
Oct 6 Cant complete Quest I cant complete the Greater Power for Greater Threats quest due to the NPC not appering at the quest marker, what am i ment to do here?Teanda0 Oct 6
Oct 6 Unable to choose a new strike point. While questing though Highmountain. I did all of the quest and got the achievement. So in a rush to start the next zone i went back and chose the next strike point. THEN i realized i had one more quest to do in Highmountain (Dungeon quest) so i qued up and completed it. After turning the final quest in i got a new quest called "Pressing the Assault." Which asked me to return to my Order hall and choose the next strike point. SO i abandon the strike point quest (because it didn't give me credit for already having it) i had previously chosen before receiving the "Pressing the Assault" and attempted to go choose it again so i could continue my journey, however I'm not able to choose a strike point now. the PTA quest is labeled under Artifact in my quest log so i don't want to skip over it. Has anyone else had this issue?Craftedshock33 Oct 6
Oct 5 Strength of the Past quest If you are doing this quest for finding a scale of Deathwing aka Nethraxion. The quest text in part reads: " . . . His natural scales fell to the ground in his lair and have been there ever since. . . . " You might reasonably expect to find the scales in the location called Nethraxion's lair which is an instance. The quest marker is on the map near the instance. The quest text says the scales can be found "in his lair". That would be reasonable and sensible.... and wrong. Blizzard in their 'attention to details' puts the scale inside a random cave somewhat south of the Nethraxion's Lair. Part of the cave is called Nethraxion's vault... I guess it was his vacation lair.Quillanthos1 Oct 5
Oct 5 Quests not appearing I recently changed my Nelf to Belf DH and after protecting Slyvana and going to the illdari camp in Orgrimmar I stopped finding quests and could not find anything close to the legion's quests. Anyone have solutions?Inifeldis0 Oct 5
Oct 5 Artifact challenges are ridic difficult HEY BLIZZARD, CAN YOU PLEASE LOWER THE DIFFICULTY ON THE CHALLENGE QUESTS. ONLY 10% OF THE ENTIRE WOW POPULATION ACTUALLY COMPETED THEM. NOT EVERYBODY IS A !@#$ING EPIC PRO AT PLAYING THIS GAME. LOWER THE GOD DAM DIFFICULTY. THIS THING IS RIDICULOUS. SUGGESTION: MAKE IT SO PEOPLE CAN CHOOSE WHICH DIFFICULTY THEY WANT. FOR THE HARDEST ONE, GIVE THEM AN ACHIEVEMENT AND A TITLE OR EVEN A NEW SKIN ALL TOGETHER, BUT PLEASE LOWER THE DIFFICULTY FOR RETARDS LIKE ME AND GIVE ME THE BASIC MAN BEAR SKIN. I WANT MY MANBEARPIG FORMSenarius6 Oct 5
Oct 5 Hindering the Legion War Machine This quest makes you take the Vindicaar to the Antoran Wastes location before you can pick it up from High Exarch Turalyon. Why? It seems pedantic to gate the quest like that. It would be nicer if you could pick up the quest from any of the Vindicaar locations. Is there a technical reason for this, or was it just done to slow players down a bit?Neptune0 Oct 5