UI and Macro

Nov 7 Add-on help Every now and again my client plays the intro video and I log in and all my add-ons reset. Is there a way of fixing this? I have to redo my bartender and move anything about 5 times a week.Krõlm3 Nov 7
Nov 7 VuhDo Config - Question So I've pretty much got my VuhDo set up the way I want it for healing, but there's one thing I haven't been able to figure out how to change, even after re-reading the guide multiple times (maybe I'm just missing it somehow >.<). There's a giant red circle that goes on the health bars when you apply an HoT to them. By default, they're really big, and I've seen them smaller in screenshots of other people's UI. How do you resize them, or outright remove them? I've looked at every config option and can't seem to find the right one.Catlinna1 Nov 7
Nov 7 WeakAuras with healing as druid or priest Hey guys, So I recently started picking up and playing a discipline priest, and I also play a lot of resto druid. I'm new to WeakAuras, so hopefully some more experienced people with it can help me out. I want to create a buff tracker that will alert me when an atonement (for priest) or rejuvenation (for druid) will expire, with the alert showing up a few seconds before it expires, as well as the players name, or perhaps just timers with each of my active atonements/rejuvenations as well as which players theyre on so I know when to refresh them and who on. I spent hours last night trying to figure it out but just couldnt. Hopefully someone else could figure a way out for me.Aliceil3 Nov 7
Nov 7 How to map your own Realm Name Hello, The add on I'm trying to build is going to parse through my raid roster to build attendance. However, I am unable to find documentation or information about mapping and storing the realm or connected realm name. Using UnitName(), if I'm targeting any other play not on my realms (Shadowsong/BoreanTundra), it'll return their name and realm. However, for my own realm or connected realm, UnitName() will return Nil for server name. Is there a function or process I can do to snag the name of the realm of that player? The documentation I'm seeing for GetRealmName() appears to not accept any arguments. Thank you for any help!Konjizieren12 Nov 7
Nov 6 Set Focus on Mouseover target macro help Will someone please help me with a macro that sets my mouseover target as my focus?Nobiwanxx1 Nov 6
Nov 6 Combo Point UI Macro not working I use a Macro on many different toons to move certain class bars to the center of my screen, i've always used the same macro and just replaced the name of the frames depending on what class im playing. So this specific macro i've used for my Paladin and my DK and it works fine moving my Holy Power Bar and my DK runes properly but when i changed it for rogue it moves it properly but it will reset everytime i'm at a loading screen and return to it's original position but stay rescaled and i don't understand why. Here is the macro /run ComboPointPlayerFrame:ClearAllPoints();ComboPointPlayerFrame:SetPoint("CENTER",UIParent,"CENTER",0,-135); ComboPointPlayerFrame:SetScale(1.2)Zivvy0 Nov 6
Nov 6 Macro Works, then stops working Nevermind I figured it out. Im stupid.Thent0 Nov 6
Nov 6 Guild UI Improvement Thread In a recent Twitter post by BlizzardCS here: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/924032950441824256 It was mentioned to me to use the forums for any suggestions/complaints. So here I am and I thought it'd be good to pull together the community's suggestions for how to improve the guild user interface. For me, I have been the guild leader of Focus for ten years and one thing that has always struck me as odd, is the lack of attention to Guilds in what is meant to be a community orientated game. Everyone who plays, ends up joining a guild, or bounces between them until they find the right fit of like-minded players. Guilds aren't Blizzard run, they are created by other players who wish to draw in others to achieve a particular goal, or for social interaction. Why then, after so long, has nothing been done to help those players (like myself) who dedicate more time to bring people together? Of late, we've had some changes to code that prevented some guild management addons working which is a shame as it makes life as a guild leader that much more frustrating and actually takes us away from what blizzard want us to ultimately do... play the game with our guildies. Below are my suggestions for improvements and I welcome everyone to put their own ideas in. 1. The ability to remove inactive alts/players by defining a set of rules: aka 120 days offline and in a particular rank. This ability should only be reserved for the guild master and possibly an officer rank. To prevent abuse, there could be a hardwired minimum of say 1 month. If a player/alt hasn't been on for a month and is in a newly joined rank, then it's unlikely they will be back. I have alts that I haven't played for months, they don't need to be in a guild because... I'm not playing them. 2. Mass promotion/demotion by selecting multiple players. It's common practice to have a new member join a basic rank (say recruit) and once they've shown they are active, or social, then they are usually bumped up to a standard rank. To currently do this, an officer or guild leader needs to select the players name and then select which rank they need to be. It would be more streamlined if we could tick numerous members and then select which rank we'd like them to be. For my casual guild, we may have 5-10 players join a day. For those that are consistently on, to be able to select numerous players would be beneficial. 3. Permissions per player within a rank. Most guilds, big or small have some sort of structure with Guild leader and then players who naturally help out because they want to. These players become officers typically. Within this, some end up looking after particular things like the bank. It'd be ideal to allow someone with an officer rank different permissions such as banker, or a recruitment officer. Currently I need to create individual ranks for these people and they often change roles which leads to a cycle of demoting/promoting rather than ticking a box for a desired permission. 3a. Class leader distinction. Some members prefer to not have the tag of officer/leader, but naturally are inclined to help out. As a casual guild, we often are asked simple class questions and whilst most members help out, it'd add another element to assign a player (or more) the role of class leader. This can be by a small tick or star next to their name. 4. Message of The Day. The message of the Day loads too early and is missed most of the time because then addons and channels load. This should load last of all. It also needs to be a few characters longer. 5. Mass Guild Mail. Whilst spam is not condoned, the ability for the guild leader and say an officer (think raid leader), to have the option to mass email a particular rank, or group of ranks is highly desirable. As much as events are created in the calendar, not everyone remembers and the need to send out a short reminder mail will go a long way and insures everyone targeted including alts will see the information. 6. Guild Ranks. Manually slotting in a rank. Currently if you create a rank, it places it at the bottom of the list. You then have to arrow up to the location you'd like it. I remember once re-organising ranks and suddenly I had 200 officers as things were shunted down. If I needed a time out rank, it would place it at the bottom which meant every new member auto defaulted to the time out rank when they joined. Which in turn meant another member had to instantly promote them to the 'recruit' rank. There needs to be the option to slot in a rank where desired, rather than shifting them all. 7. Guild Recruitment Tab. This is a failure at best in it's current state and I have to use an out of date addon to give me even the simplest of functions. a. When someone puts a request through, that tab should flash to say there's new requests. b. There must be a chat notification AND flashing tab/icon when someone who has requested an invite actually logs in. Currently we just have a list that you manually click through to be told: "player not found." This should be visible to the guild leader and officers ranks and can be selected by a tick box (refer section 3). c. Send them a quick mail from the window to notify them to log in for invite etc 8. Auction House and Bank. For guild leader only and possibly one person in a rank, should have the ability to list items from the guild bank directly to the Auction House. As it sits, I have a member (or myself) go to the bank, drag items out into my bags, then list them. 8a. If direct hook into AH is 'frowned upon' for fear of abuse, then the ability to vendor trash with one click in the bank is definitely needed. Many players just dump crap in there, to which we still need to manually move them to our bags and sell them. I think that will do for now but I will add more as I think of them. ThanksStragoth5 Nov 6
Nov 6 Cannot change certain interface images? So I basically did the extract interface art thingy and now I am trying to change the images of the interface. (You know, the BLP files) But for some reason some images just refuse to change. For example, I can change the minimap plus and minus images, but the mail image doesn't change. I am 100% doing the same thing for every image, but only some change while other don't. I am wondering is there something I must do to be able to change every image?Miifi1 Nov 6
Nov 6 how do you remove the new hp/mana bar how do you remove the new hp/mana bar that is under your characterUrsca7 Nov 6
Nov 6 Addon has been blocked from action... ll the sudden one day I'm having an issue where when I exit the game I get a pop up that says, "<insert addon name> has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI. " I then have the option to disable or ignore the error. If I disable it then when I go to exit it will basically give me the same error but with another addon's name. Things I've done. Deleted all Addons and re-downloaded them. Renamed WTF and Cache folders Deleted the WoW folder and re-installed by downloading the horrendously large 40GB only for it to happen again. The only Addons I usually use are Bagnon, DBM, Prat and Recount. Anyone know how to solve this mystery? I tried running the scan and repair tool from the Blizzard launcher and it said no repair was needed.Nirrti2 Nov 6
Nov 6 Use Shift as a key, instead of a modifier. So, this must be a REALLY weird question, but there is anyway to make the "Shift" key a keybind instead of a modifier, I wanna really use that key to bind spells.Tenebrø3 Nov 6
Nov 6 Addon that previews armor/weapons? Is there an addon that allows you to see what an item or heirloom looks like before equipping or purchasing it?Borimrath1 Nov 6
Nov 6 Vuhdo: disappearance of selection frame Hi there, I am currently using the Vuhdo addon. Lately I found that the white frame is not showing whenever I click/select a party member on the unit frame...It used to be there so that I can clearly see which person I'm currently selecting, but now it no longer shows. Resetting the whole Vuhdo could be one of the ways to fix this but I wonder if anyone could help with this problem without having to do all the tedious setup again. Thanks a lot and your help would be much appreciated!Cheesiemiux0 Nov 6
Nov 6 Hey guys! What addon is this? Found this while searching through google images. Just really curious if anyone knows where I can get my hands on this addon/art etc... https://imgur.com/a/4tKTa Thanks in advance!Nelfarious4 Nov 6
Nov 5 Mouse Button as Shift Key I was just wondering if there was an add-on that allows u to map a mouse button (say, Button4) as the shift key. Some may be wondering why I'd want such a thing, and here is the explanation.... The main reason I want this ability is so that I can have my left hand in the typing "homed position" at all times. The advantage of this would be that I'd never have to worry about doing non-natural key pressing, such SHIFT+Q or SHIFT+T with my left hand only. Doing this feels way un-natural to me, and if the shift key was mapped to Button4, all I'd have to do is Button4+T, which should feel a lot more natural to all concerned. Doing something like this would remove all crazy-, left-handed key pressing, and getting rid of it would translate into time saved pressing keys, and that would translate into better DPS, PvP, etc. Any help resolving this situation would be greatly appreciated!! Deleet13 Nov 5
Nov 5 Cast/Use Ambiguity (again) Okay, I fully understand that /cast biases towards spells and /use biases towards items with regards to when there are overlaps by name between them. This is a slightly more esoteric problem. Assume for a moment that you have a spell called "Larry" and a use item called "Larry". /cast Larry will do the spell /use Larry will do the item That's absolutely true. However, what happens here? #showtooltip Larry Bear in mind, you can put that in a macro that never actually references Larry anywhere else in the macro, so it can't be looking forward (or it can't require looking forward) to tell whether you do /use or /cast. I normally try to test this stuff by experimentation, but I have no items that overlap spell (or ability) names.Ehiztari8 Nov 5
Nov 5 WHO 1-19 Hello, I'm writing a data collection addon and I found something very inconvenience. Whenever I'm trying to query /who 1-19 I get 0 matches even though I can see players from the same realm around me. Can anyone help please? Thank you.Dremlin2 Nov 5
Nov 5 Healbot Issues Im currently using HB as a Mw'r monk and in pvp sometimes it will switch randomly throughout the fight to a different setup of some sort. I've switched all the combat and non-combat spells to reflect each other. Everything will work ( Enveloping mist, renewing mist etc.) aside from soothing mist. (This will work at the start of the match but fails to work when i leave and reenter combat). I can cast soothing mist normally throughout the fight just not after i exit and reenter. Anyone having any similar issues with this? *I also have "always use enable" checked and even had it unchecked to try. Still failed.Fyreaxe0 Nov 5
Nov 4 Mouse over macro (for priest) howdy, #showtooltip Shadow Word: Pain /stopcasting /cast [@mouseover] Shadow Word: Pain ^ this allows me to mouse over and apply SWP no problem ez peezy. however, when I target the victim/mob it says 'no target' and requires me to continue to mouse over the target to keep the DoT going/refreshed. How can I adjust this macro so that it will apply to my target if I press the macro as well? I'm assuming this can be done with @target.target or something of the sort right? Help! Much appreciatedHeybrah8 Nov 4
Nov 4 Forms/Shift Macro Can someone tell me what's wrong with this macro? It works fine outdoors for flight but not indoor or for reg travel form? /use [mod,nocombat,nostealth]Prowl;[nocombat,outdoors,nomounted,noform:3]Travel Form;[nocombat,indoors,noswimming,noform:2][spec:2,noform:2]Cat Form;[spec:1,noform:4/5]Moonkin Form;[noform:1]Bear Form thanks~!!!Mystan1 Nov 4
Nov 4 Bartender4 Hotkey display? I'm trying to clean up my cluttered UI a bit and grabbed the Bartender addon which is pretty good except for one thing. The text on the vanilla bars which shows which keybinds activate what slot disappeared and I can't get it to show up(except for the keybinds in the griffin bar which are still visible). This is a problem since not only do I have ~80% of the bars in use and bound, bartender also moved them around so I don't know what begins where lol. If I forgot what activates what, I would normally just glance over, notice the pattern, and instantly recognize what I had to hit. Now I have no indication of what to press and am taking extra time to figure it out. It would be even worse if I tried to overhaul my whole keybind setup for a new spec or whatever. So simply, how do I, if even possible, enable the keybind text in action bars with Bartender active?Zirashi3 Nov 4
Nov 4 Pattern Fun (again) These things make my head hurt. Okay, I need to replace everything at the end of a string matching the following pattern rules: 0-n spaces followed immediately by a '/' followed by whatever else there is to the end of the string needs to be replaced by an empty string. x = gsub(inString, "%s*/.*", "") Assuming an inString of "Something I want /something I don't want" I want the output to be "Something I want". Am I close here?Ehiztari1 Nov 4
Nov 4 Talent macro isnt working /use [talent: 5/1] Dampen Harm; [talent: 5/3] Healing Elixir idk whats wrong wont workShangwin7 Nov 4
Nov 4 Text in a Shift Modded Macro(Need Help) So this is what I'm currently running: #showtooltip /cast [mod:shift] Flying Serpent Kick; Tiger Palm However, I'm wondering if its possible to add text to display in the Flying Serpent Kick part, so that the text displays at the same time as the ability. Is this possible?Rorelyssae13 Nov 4
Nov 4 #showtooltip for passive abilities Coming back to the game after awhile. At the beginning of Legion you couldn't use #showtooltip for passive abilities anymore. Did they ever fix this? Or am I stuck looking at question marks forever.Cretchblooms2 Nov 4
Nov 4 Addons For RPG like Exp. So I downloaded console port for the unique RPG style, but I couldn't get rid of the main controller function. Anyone know of addons similar to this, in regards to a nice, sleek options menu, and cool npc interaction screens, ty in advance.Mònksolstice0 Nov 4
Nov 4 Tricks of the trade I have no idea what is wrong with my tricks macro. When I click it, it just highlights the cursor instead of casting it on focus: /cast [target=focus] Tricks of the Trade Yes I do have a party member as a focus targetSérenade1 Nov 4
Nov 4 Darker Background for Quests being Tracked? I'm having trouble seeing the text of the quests being tracked on my screen. Is there a way to add a dark background behind the text of tracked quests? Basically, the same way that you can change the background of the chat window. Any help would be greatly appreciated!Burgundy2 Nov 4
Nov 3 Macro not working anymore What is wrong with this macro? It's a simple macro for my rogue that should shadowstep to my mouseover or ,if I don't have a mouseover, my target. #showtooltip Shadowstep /use [@mouseover][@target] Shadowstep It used to work but now it only takes the first conditional. I tried switching the order but that didn't work.Dacekrandac2 Nov 3
Nov 2 Lifebloom WeakAuras Tracker I'm trying to make a custom WA to help with my Lifebloom uptime. Whenever Lifebloom is up, a progress bar shows its current time left. When Lifebloom drops, I'm trying to have text appear that tells me to cast Lifebloom again, should I forget. That's where the issue is. I can't invert the group trigger so the text appears when Lifebloom is down, and it only appears when Lifebloom is up, and that's the exact opposite of what I want to do. So, the question is, how do I invert a group trigger for an aura, so that the text appears after Lifebloom has dropped?Channia6 Nov 2
Nov 2 Script for players achievment progress? With the rise of fake achievement links is there a script to check achievement progress? I know you can check armory but a script in game would be much easier :)Dêkuscrub1 Nov 2
Nov 2 combatlog? trying to activate combat logging, i type /combatlog. and it says theres no commandMacattacka1 Nov 2
Nov 2 LF Mount macro, casts PW:Shield if indoors. So I have a keybind that calls whichever mount I have dropped in my action bar in the appropriate spot. I'd like to keep doing that, but I'd like to use the same key to cast PW: Shield for the speed boost when the game recognizes that I'm indoors and can't mount. Is that possible?Maeby2 Nov 2
Nov 2 lock the cursor like a shooty game Is there an addon to make my cursor locked in one place like in shooty games so i can just walk at NPC >>> spacebar to interact . Instead of right click >>> do little circles with the mouse >>> find the curse where ever the hell it's at >>> move the cursor to the NPC >>> click the guy >>> sigh kill me so i'm cool with ANY option/ alternative to a locked X Thanks in advance, I love youSmallcat2 Nov 2
Nov 2 Mount macro help I was wondering if it was possible to macro a sound file to play after something finishes casting. If I use: /cast Headless Horseman's Mount /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\HeadlessHorseman\\Horseman_Laugh_01.ogg") ...the sound file plays at the same time as the cast begins. Is it possible to have the sound file play only after the cast finishes?Morrowind2 Nov 2
Nov 2 ForceQuit() protected now? I use a small script to auto-exit the game when I idle away, which no longer seems to function since 7.3. I heard that ForceQuit was made protected (weakaura trolling?) and now if I walk away from the game and come back later in the day I still have the login screen going which leaves a load on the GPU and prevents the system from idling to sleep. Is there any way to restore this functionality? function addon:CHAT_MSG_SYSTEM(msg,...) if msg == IDLE_MESSAGE then ForceQuit() end endKaustos0 Nov 2
Nov 2 DBM, kuinameplates and MRP fail After last maintenance, DBM, kuinameplates and for one of my toons, MRP, developed the same error. Whenever I try to /camp or /quit I get the message that states: "(addon name) has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI" with IGNORE and DISABLE buttons. So far: - ran WoW repair - ensured fully up to date addons - updated all of my drivers (sloppy, my bad there...derp) - allowed only one addon at a time in order to separately test each one - did the normal Cache, Interface and WTF rename to eliminate them from the equation. - reinstalled a fresh download of WoW No change whatsoever to the problem. My _guess_ is that though the timing is suspicious, I'm leaning towards a desktop environment change that I am unaware of...erk. Any thoughts/ideas greatly appreciated. Its not the end of the world, but issues like these tend not to fix themselves and quite often become the tip of the iceberg.Beatrysse3 Nov 2
Nov 2 Treasures in Highmountain I'm currently stuck at 39/40. I've been running around with the Treasure Map: Highmountain Item but can't seem to located the last one I need. Just wondering if the Achievement is bugged? A question from this is why were the Treasure Maps changed to just display on the Mini-Map? By the time you have the Reputation to purchase them you've cleared a good portion of the map. I feel like the intention of putting it on the Mini-Map is you see them as your out doing Quests instead of on the Map where you could just go get them. If that is the reason it doesn't make sense when you only have 1 left, a lot of running around.Treggy55 Nov 2
Nov 1 [WA] Dark Simulacrom Hi there. I got mine setup for a cooldown that is desaturized and then the action usable will show up however the actually buff part I have set up as a text since it's separate and just place it over the action usable which will be the regular dark sim unless a spell is stolen then it will convert to that spell. I guess I can go in and put all the individual spells however is there an easy to get it so that WA will not show the default "action usable" as the regular dark simulacrom UNLESS i actually have a stolen spell. (Would only want it to pop up if i have a stolen spell. Hope that makes sense :)Gypsy0 Nov 1
Nov 1 What's this addon? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saFxW--BEBI I'm looking for the addon that creates that cool dynamic visual effect in her Astral Power bar. Anyone know what it is?Weasel1 Nov 1
Nov 1 Every Man vs Gladiator's Medallion my 'Every Man For Himself' is macro'd to "/cast Every Man For Himself". when i go into a BG, do i need to replace that with another macro that does "/cast Gladiator's Medallion" so i can also get benefit of the loss-of-control-of-your-character aspect that Gladiator's Medallion has but Every Man doesn't? or does Every Man adjust to Medallion once you're in the BG, and i can use the same macro that i use in the world for pve situations? thanks!Kraniel3 Nov 1
Nov 1 Can only see 8 buffs? Has anyone had an issue where they can only see 8 buffs on their character? In the screenshot below, I am targeting myself and the addon Zperl clearly shows I have 10 buffs, but in the upper right it's only showing 8. I am trying to do the artifact fishing achievement and I urgently need to see all my buffs but I'm not sure what's causing it. http://i.imgur.com/eJIvXI0.jpg I have way too many addons to really troubleshoot, but the main ones that could possibly affect the buffs are: Zperl, Bartender, Savedinstances, Toy Box Enchanced, and DeadlyBossMods.Painbow3 Nov 1
Nov 1 Mod:shift with numpad, solution So after looking at this a great deal I found a way some may like. I personally like to be able to see N1, N2, etc on my hotbar as it corresponds to my side buttons on my mouse. So as we all know we can't map a macro with Mod:Shift to said numpad buttons as Numpad 1 becomes Numpad End when shift is held. The solution for me was to download AHK (Autohotkey) and create a script that allows me to Remap the numpad shift functions The first step if you have a MMO mouse is to remap your side buttons to numpad 1 thru 9. Then copy and paste this code to make a AHK script, then run it. If you are new to AHK.... Download AHK Install Right-Click on desktop Go to New Go to AutoHotkey Script Give it a name Copy and paste the code below Ctrl+s to save Right Click script on the desktop you just made and choose run script, you will hear a beep.**Note that this only works with numlock turned off! There is a bit in my script that turns it off. #NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases. ; #Warn ; Enable warnings to assist with detecting common errors. SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability. SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory. #SingleInstance Force #installKeybdHook #Persistent AppName=KeyMod Menu, Tray, Tip, %AppName% Menu, Tray, Icon , Shell32.dll, 45, 1 TrayTip, %AppName%, Started, 1 SoundBeep, 300, 150 SetTitleMatchMode, 2 SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% SetNumLockState, AlwaysOff ;Forces the key to stay off permanently (has no effect on Windows 9x) NumpadEnd::Numpad1 +NumpadEnd::Numpad1 NumpadDown::Numpad2 +NumpadDown::Numpad2 NumpadPgDn::Numpad3 +NumpadPgDn::Numpad3 NumpadLeft::Numpad4 +NumpadLeft::Numpad4 NumpadClear::Numpad5 +NumpadClear::Numpad5 NumpadRight::Numpad6 +NumpadRight::Numpad6 NumpadHome::Numpad7 +NumpadHome::Numpad7 NumpadUp::Numpad8 +NumpadUp::Numpad8 NumpadPgUp::Numpad9 +NumpadPgUp::Numpad9 Here is a example macro for my DH: #showtooltip /cast [mod:shift,@player] Sigil of Flame; [mod:ctrl,@player] Sigil of Silence; [@cursor] Infernal Strike And it is on a hotbar assigned to numpad4. So it allows me to press numpad 4 with no mod to jump to cursor with infernal then I can press shift and drop a Sigil of Flame at my position, or control and drop a silence. Hope this helps. I searched for awhile and couldn't really find anything like this.Æo6 Nov 1
Oct 31 Seeds of Corruption Talent Swap issue. Hello, i have a seeds of corruption talent swap macro that changes from seeds to corruption depending on talent, but i am wondering if anybody knows how to make it so the shift macro works with it. Atm i have tried a few different types but only come up with the one that allows me to swap between seeds and corruption its self depending if i have Sow the seeds or Soul harvest. Also throwing in Phantom Singularity would help out a bunch but i can do that if i can figure out the Mod command to help the macro. This is what i have atm #showtooltip /cast [talent:4/3] Corruption; [talent:4/2] Seed of Corruption it seems /cast [mod:shift] Seed of corruption or Corruption doesnt work as of yet Any suggestions on how to fix this issue so i can cast corruption witha shift macro while in sow the seeds?Dotstitute8 Oct 31
Oct 31 Raid profile not activating on raid group? So I have profiles for both dungeon and raid groups, but I notice that whenever I join a raid group, it still defaults to a dungeon group with much bigger frames, and it takes up half the screen before I switch it to raid profile. I have it specified to automatically activate my raid profile when I join a 10, 15, 25, or 40-player group, and to activate my dungeon profile when I join a 2, 3, or 5-person group. Is there a way to specify what it does for group numbers in between? It's easy enough to just switch it manually to my raid profile, but I'd like to have it work automatically. Edit: I took a look at my settings and noticed I had "Keep Groups Together" enabled on my raid profile. Would that cause the settings to see the raid group as a bunch of 5 player groups?Candelin0 Oct 31
Oct 31 How to make a mount/dismount macro How do I make a macro that mounts if I'm not mounted, and dismounts when I'm mounted? Like, a mount toggle. I tried this: /dismount [mounted] /stopmacro [mounted] /use Magic Broom but this always uses Magic Broom again, because /dismount makes the [mounted] state become false for the /stopmacro. Can I write this in Lua, or will the CastSpellByName fail because it comes from untrusted code? Thanks! ♥Alyndra5 Oct 31
Oct 31 Change Friendly Nameplates Color? Seems in 7.2.5 the default color for friendly nameplates is now set to each character's class color. Does anyone know of a way to change back to the warlock-colored nameplates for everyone? Since Blizzard made us unable to use addons to change friendly nameplates in instances, it is pretty important for me as a healer to be able to differentiate between friendlies and enemies, and the class colored nameplates are terrible for this. Sometimes hunters, warriors, and rogues can blend into the background, and death knights' plates can be mixed up with enemy nameplates. If there is no way to change this, please implement the option, Blizzard. Pushing non-optional changes to the UI that can't be reversed with addons while in an instance is terrible. Either give us options when changing your default UI settings, or let me use a nameplate addon!Keganander16 Oct 31
Oct 31 Recount report has been pushed off screen.... I've seen questions and answers regarding addons on this forum......so I'm hoping someone can help me. I may have pushed the box off screen......how do I get it back Any ideas or suggestions! Thanks in advance, SueRunaroundsue8 Oct 31
Oct 31 Skada died last night Had a little warning pop up on screen as to some ui and skada issue with options to disable or ignore. I disabled. Now skada is gone even after relog. It’s checkmarked as enabled in my plugins list.Mojori2 Oct 31