UI and Macro

Apr 11 No Honor points for World PvP Can anyone enlighten me as to why or since when we no longer get token honor points for World PvP kills? I didn't play the first season of Legion but since i've been back I have never received any honor for WPVP kills, or did I miss something? Cheers.Anthoneo3 Apr 11
Apr 11 Shadow Priest DoT Timers? Just getting back in the game and I was trying to find something similar to the Shadow Priest DoT Timer addon from a while back. I have seen some newer UI pics that have something similar but I have no idea what it is because they don't say what it is. I am just looking for something simple to keep track of everything I need that would go right below my cast bar. Any ideas on what addon will achieve what I am looking for?Tihsho4 Apr 11
Apr 11 Free Item Tracker Addon For BMAH? Yes, I know of tradeskillmaster, which costs $25. I need Sun Lute of the Phoenix-King for mog on my main healer, which is one of MANY items only obtainable through randomly popping up on the black market auction house. As many as there are, you'd be lucky to see it once on your main realm per year. Is there any free addon or website that lets you check if an item is up on all realms' BMAHs? TySperowolf0 Apr 11
Apr 11 Any way to change color of ally player names? Since 7.2 some allied player's names in battlegrounds show up dark green which is nearly impossible to see. Is there any way to change this color or revert to the standard bright green color?Eldarius0 Apr 11
Apr 11 Action Bar Profiles - Help! The patch destroyed my profiles! I have all my add-on folders saved from my previous system, tho'; replaced it last month. Is there any way I can fix this? I opened up my ABP Tab and everything is gone!!!Winnow1 Apr 11
Apr 11 Two "macros", one button I'm not sure exactly what you would call this, but I'm looking to make what would essentially be two "macros" usable on one button. I suppose it would work like a modifier, however instead of having to hold down the button, each press would enable the one macro and disable the other. For example, pressing Ctrl would make enable macro 1 (a single target macro) and pressing Ctrl again would then enable macro 2 (an aoe macro). The catch being I don't have to hold anything down. Is this possible?Quadav2 Apr 11
Apr 10 Tidy Plates Issue I assume this has been happening since patch but I never noticed. When in a dungeon, tidy plates does not display friendly nameplates how I want it to. Instead of showing as the skin I want, it shows as Blizzard default? Anyone have a solution?Taumro3 Apr 10
Apr 10 Focusing your arena partners target Is there a way to focus a party members target without dropping your current target?Yaldrik3 Apr 10
Apr 10 Add on to change AP bar to ElvUI style bar? I am not a fan of ElvUI (I know, I know), but I love the way they handle AP,Honor,XP bars. I am looking for an add on that will allow my bars to look like this without having to use ElvUI, is there such an addon? Screen Shot for reference: http://imgur.com/a/nfCthAzeda0 Apr 10
Apr 10 Riptide I need help with a macro that will cast riptide on any target except myself since I want to only use a self riptide on myself with shift mod.Tary1 Apr 10
Apr 10 Cold Snap -> Ice Barrier Macro Hi, I am having trouble creating this macro. I am trying to make it so that when I click cold snap, it automatically casts ice barrier, utilizing the cooldown refresh caused by cold snap. This will be useful since the only reason i usually use cold snap so i can cast ice barrier straight away. i have tried /castsequence Cold Snap, Ice barrier -this just activates cold snap, but not ice barrier /cast Cold Snap /cast Ice Barrier -This activates Cold Snap and ice barrier, but it activates barrier before cold snap refreshes the cooldown. Any ideas to make this work, this will really help!Greenmagexx10 Apr 10
Apr 10 Switch between 1st & 3rd person with 1 button Is it possible to switch between first and third person perspective with one button? Thank you.Selenius4 Apr 10
Apr 10 CVAR for camera effects? Last week, I hit the required reputation for the Arcway, and subsequently ran into an issue with Advisor Vandros' Banished in Time ability (the one that sends you to the start of the instance and you have to run back to the boss in 2m or less, sort of like the Deadmines gauntlet). The camera effect it uses is very similar (identical?) to the camera effect used for a mage's invisibility, and it hit me in a real bad way—I nearly threw up going through it the second time and had to take an extended "bathroom break" after we were done before we moved on to Court of Stars. I know effects like that used to be tied to ffxGlow, but aren't since 7.0 hit—my ffxGlow has been off since the original ZG and the spiders that got you drunk (since prior to that the drunk camera was opt-in), but when 7.0 hit all those camera effects were untied from the bloom. Which in some ways is good, but... I can't run Arcway again unless I can find a way to get rid of it, especially not on mythic+ when my friends' keystones and regard will be at stake. IS there a way to turn those effects off since 7.0 unlinked them from ffxGlow? I looked through the list of cvars on Wowprogramming and at the list given in-game via the AdvancedInterfaceOptions addon, and nothing leapt out at me, but it might not be properly documented... or it might just not exist right now. Google and the forum search filter was no help, but to be fair I'm absolutely awful at finding the correct search terms sometimes.Basanti17 Apr 10
Apr 10 Elvui Ignore Pain problem I can't seem to get elvui to display the over shield of ignore pain properly. It does show if my health is below 100% but thats it. I looked through the settings and also tried downloading a tank addon for elvui but nothing seems to work. Does anyone know how to set this up?Erthan0 Apr 10
Apr 10 Friendly Nameplates in Raid Hi! Since the changes in 7.2 to the way friendly nameplates work in raid, does anyone know if there exists a way of getting rid of the annoying health bars? My goal isn't to turn off friendly nameplates entirely, but just to get rid of the bars. http://imgur.com/a/VuSWuRekana0 Apr 10
Apr 9 Keybinding Profiles w/binder So what I want to do is get my key binds saved to profiles for each spec and then be able to switch them when I switch specs and I have been having so much trouble doing this! I almost was successful when I got binder to save profiles. But it only saves action bar 1... I use dominos and I have it set up to use 4 action bars with keybinds on each. Can anybody help me figure out why It wont save the other action bars?Anfire1 Apr 9
Apr 9 Arkinventory rule for gear by item level I'm trying to make a pretty simple rule for my bank to make a category that will separate gear and weapons that are below a certain item level for the items that I just keep around for transmog purposes. After revisiting the wiki I came up with: type( "armor", "weapon") and ilvl( 1, 500) but it isn't picking up most of the armor. For some reason all it's catching is a green staff and precious's ribbon shirt. Any idea what I've got wrong here?Lysette2 Apr 9
Apr 9 Cross realm event Hi all i guesse this is the best place to ask please redirect me if not to put it simple i would like to know if there is any aadon where i can manage some event in my friend list like the guild event manager in game but could also manage cross realm (found a lot of guys durring our pug ) btw im asking this since i manage a french guild and its not always easy finding in our own serverMytzrael0 Apr 9
Apr 9 How to change DBM autoskip option? Just wondering, I made DBM skip cutscenes back in early DS, but now it's skipping quest cutscenes as well and I can't find the option again. Does anyone know how to change this?Darthelmet9 Apr 9
Apr 9 ActionCam focusOn Action cam used to be able to focus the camera on mob/player/target... does this still work? Seems like it does not? Thanks. /console actionCam focusOnRakka1 Apr 9
Apr 9 My Lua file is ignored Hi guys, first-timer here. I'm trying to write a simple addon for myself to turn the actioncam on, and in learning how to do that, I've been following tutorials. I've copied-and-pasted one such tutorial in its entirety without any input at all from me, and while the TOC is recognized, and I can load the addon in the game itself, nothing... fires. Happens. At all. Like it's just not looking at the core Lua file that I'm putting in the TOC file. AlwaysActionCam.toc: ## Interface: 70200 ## Title: AlwaysActionCam ## Author: Desann ## Version: 1.0 ## Notes: Ensures the ActionCam is always active! core.lua core.lua: local EventFrame = CreateFrame("Frame") EventFrame:RegisterEvent("PLAYER_LOGIN") EventFrame:SetScript("OnEvent", function(self,event,...) ChatFrame1:AddMessage('WhyHelloThar ".. UnitName("Player")) end) The code is just a Hello World I copied wholesale from MMO-Champion, just to start somewhere. But it doesn't even work; it doesn't even give me an error message or anything. The addon shows up on the list of addons, but it does nothing at all when I load into the game. I don't know what's wrong. Please help me get started! Thanks!Desann3 Apr 9
Apr 9 What window is this? I can't figure out to get rid of this. Sorry for the dumb question but im new to addons I downloaded elvui, weakauras, bigwigs, skada but I'm pretty sure its an elvui thing https://ibb.co/n2pA85Sylix1 Apr 9
Apr 9 Need Help With Pet Macros These macros I made work but idk how to make it show the the tooltip depending on the pet I have out. Any help would be appreciated. #showtooltip /cast Axe Toss(Special Ability) /cast Seduction(Special Ability) /cast Optical Blast(Special Ability) #showtooltip /cast [@focus] Axe Toss(Special Ability) /cast [@focus] Seduction(Special Ability) /cast [@focus] Optical Blast(Special Ability) #showtooltip /cast Wrathstorm(Special Ability) /cast Whiplash(Special Ability) /cast Devour Magic(Special Ability)Òuijaßoard12 Apr 9
Apr 9 ElvUI Currencies Is there anyway to edit the currencies tooltip? It's really annoying how it doesn't display things like war supplies, while still displaying apexis crystals.Dragonjts1 Apr 9
Apr 9 Global Font size to 48ish? Hello, there used to be an addon that let you change the font "size" in everything. Don't care about changing the font itself, just the size. Does anyone know of a way to change the global font size? I'm legally blind and presently have to use the windows magnifier to read things in game. It would be incredible to just be able to set everything to 48pt and be done with the magnifier. Help?Greenbear7 Apr 9
Apr 9 Settings and WTF/Addon Settings Not Loading Just logged in for the day and noticed all my settings and addon settings are not loading - as though they were all freshly installed. How would I be able to fix this? I have many personal tweaks and settings put into these, such as my Weak Auras and TRP (Roleplayer character profile addon).Ashaelyn0 Apr 9
Apr 9 Trying to resize default boss frames. Just like the topic says. I'm using a simple addon I've made to resize certain default UI elements. What usually works for other frames is: FrameName:SetScale(size) such as PlayerFrame:SetScale(1.3) I typically use the /fstack function to find the frame's name. In this case it tells me the frame's name is "Boss1TargetFrame" when engaging a single boss and I'm assuming the more bosses in the encounter, the more subsquential numbers (ie. Boss 1-5 TargetFrame) - yet that doesn't work. Is there anyone able to find the proper name for the frame so that I could resize it or just remove it outright? In case this isn't clear, I'm talking about the frames that appear under the minimap when engaging a dungeon/raid boss. Thank you in advance.Aerzu2 Apr 9
Apr 9 Addon to change equipment in equipment's slot Hey everyone. I've seen some people using an addon (I think) that allows you to change a equipment in any equipment slot quickly. It's like a box with all the available equipments for that slot. When you click in the slot, the box appear. I would like to know what is the name of that addon. If anyone know what is the addon, please let me know. ValahaarValahaar2 Apr 9
Apr 9 How to Create Mirror Target Casting Bar? Could someone point me in the direction of an addon or method to create an exact replica of the default Blizzard target cast bars? I love the original casting bars but I need a duplicate/mirror of one. I've messed around with some casting bar addons and can get one but they never look much like the Blizzard ones. I want to put a target casting bar in the middle of my screen that looks exactly identical to the regular one on my target frame. Thanks in advance.Donroids0 Apr 9
Apr 8 Weak Aura Issue Hello all, I am a complete noob when it comes to Weak Aura. I am trying to make an immersive UI and I found a great thread over on MMO-Champion on imported auras to use. (I am a feral Druid) When I get into combat, I will get this message: Message: integer overflow attempting to store -1.#IND Time: 04/08/17 17:55:14 Count: 776 Stack: [C]: in function `format' [string "return function()..."]:3: in function `triggerFunc' Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:497: in function `ScanEvents' Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:878: in function <Interface\AddOns\WeakAuras\GenericTrigger.lua:876> Locals: (*temporary) = "%i" (*temporary) = -1.#IND I am the info from this thread on MMO-Champion. Any help would be greatly appreciated. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/2025507-Legion-Druid-Weakaura-s-ThreadÄmbrosiä0 Apr 8
Apr 8 Raid Frame Manager Help Is there a way to utilize the raid frame manager without having it shown? http://imgur.com/a/www0R I can hide it with MoveAnything but I'm wonder if there's a sort of macro I can create to show/hide the frames when I want? Or maybe an addon to help with it? Basically, I want to be able to get it off my UI but still be able to use the raid frames. Also is there a way to get the CompactRaidFrameToggleButton to show but the CompactRaidFrameManager to hide? Less of that button, none of that button, whatever works really, just trying to continue to clean up my UI.Donroids0 Apr 8
Apr 8 Grid 2 Since patch 7.2 my Grid 2 doesn't often work in BGs. Curse says it's been updated but I never asked it to, must have happened on it's own. Any ideas how I can fix it?Toomanyalts2 Apr 8
Apr 8 Please help, Vuhdo desperation I've looked high and low on how to do this but nothing. I just want to make it so health bars are green for high health, yellow for fair and red for low. I see something like this on the "modes" tab but there doesnt seem to be a way to activate it. Another soultion is to make the missing health contrast against the health bar, how?Garïmdor2 Apr 8
Apr 8 Weakauras sephuz problem i can track the internal CD and the proc but when i came to when the spell is ready again a cannot track it the icon always show and didnt disapear when i get the proc or its on CD can someone help me thxLepauvre1 Apr 8
Apr 8 Cross Realm Assist Anyone here use Cross Realm Assist? I've used it in the past but its not working for me now. Wondering if there is an alternative addon?Fandora1 Apr 8
Apr 8 Filtering Specific Buffs from the default UI Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to remove certain buffs from appearing on the default WoW UI or an addon I could use to filter them off. To be clear, I'm not looking for an addon like DebuffFilter which I already use for different things, I'm looking for an addon/something else that could remove near-useless buffs from my buff frame like the Legion dungeon event buff this week called "Sign of the Warrior". I'm very happy with the WoW UI buff frame in general but ever since MOP when they added passive buffs like that I've wanted to have a way to remove them. Thank you for reading this and any and all advice/information is welcomed.Dekel10 Apr 8
Apr 8 my Demon Hunter macros, use if helpfull /cast [mod:shift] mana rift; felblade /cast [mod:shift] blade dance; felblade /cast eye of leotheras what it does: it will cast felblade regular-click, reg-click + shift will cast mana rift (pvp), reg-click + shift will cast blade dance (pve) and will allways cast eye of leotheras, almost like passive.Soluve0 Apr 8
Apr 8 How to Hide This? Example: http://imgur.com/a/h2NCK I'm trying to get rid of the effect on the end of my rage bar when I reach rage cap. I have the name of the frame there for reference if somebody knows the script. Thanks!Donroids1 Apr 8
Apr 8 Pitbull 4.0 Party questions Moving from Z-Perl to Pitbull. My question(s) is this. How do i adjust JUST the group members size (i want to scale them down) without adjusting my size. When i'm in 'Config mode>Layout editor>General>Size> The Scale scales down everyone, i want to scale down just the pary's UI' And how do i adjust the size of my party's target's. Thanks in advance!Dkgnome0 Apr 8
Apr 7 GnomeSequencer - Icons No Longer Update I use Gnomesequencer to manage several of my macros, but since the last patch, the icons in wow's ui now show up as question marks initially... After a rotation the game seems to load the appropriate icons correctly. The macros themselves still function and go through rotation properly too, but seeing them show up on screen as question marks the first time I load in (or reload) is annoying. Is there a way to fix this?Vailnite0 Apr 7
Apr 7 Auctioneer; How to disable pop-up when I bid? Hi there, I've been using Auctioneer for quite some time, but I'm running into an issue with the Search aspect of it. Whenever I want to bid on something in the list, it prompts me with a pop-up window that says, "Are you sure you want to bid XXX for XXX" and asks me to input a reason. How the heck do I disable that? It is really annoying! Thank you!Arbaal0 Apr 7
Apr 7 Hunter Interrupt Trying to use Counter Shot and Intimidation to interrupt #showtooltip /stopcasting /castsequence [@focus, exists] Intimidaiton /castsequence [@focus, exists] Counter Shot counter shot works but not intimidation for pet what am I missing???!?!?!Belhyfoot5 Apr 7
Apr 7 Timer on a /roll possibly Was looking to do events with guildies where everyone in group is assigned a number and I want to make something where at random intervals I post a /roll to chat with a specified range. SO one day may be a /roll 1-10 others may be /roll 1-30. Is this something I could put into a macro where I click it and then randomly later it posts or can I code an addon for this as it seems simple enough.Boppinz0 Apr 7
Apr 7 #showtooltip not working? I'm having an issue with the #showtooltip macro command not working. The macro that I noticed it on is: #showtooltip /yell FOR PONY!!! /cast Crusade /cast Avenging Wrath /use 13 /use 14 Up until recently this functioned normally, showing the appropriate tooltip for Crusade or Avenging Wrath (depending on what talents I was using). Now, while the rest of the macro functions as intended, none of the tooltip functions apply. I tried making a simple macro for Crusade with just the #showtooltip and /cast Crusade, however even this failed to show the tooltip. Has anyone else had this problem, or does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it?Kéres4 Apr 7
Apr 7 Fury Warrior Opener Macro Hello peeps, so I've been gearing up my Fury warrior for a dps alt for raiding and I wanted to see if I could get a macro for an opener on bosses. I myself haven't dabbled a lot with making macros, besides turning tooltips off and guild recruitment messages, so I'd figured I'd come here to ask for help. Currently the 2 CDs not on a GCD are Berserk and Avatar. I'm not 100% sure if battle cry is or not, probably should've checked that out before logging off but I'm gonna assume its part of the GCD. So in order on pull, I would: Potion of Prolonged Power Avatar Berserker Rage Dragon Roar Battle Cry Odyn's Fury My haste is currently at 28.16% so my GCD is at 1.05secs. I plan on keeping my haste above or at this %, ideally trying to push it higher but since the last 3 spells in that opener are on the GCD. How would I go about setting that up in a macro so that it doesn't conflict itself and skip over something? Could I just macro it to spam the next ability until it goes off and then move on? Or do I have to setup a wait timer before it tries to cast the next spell? Thanks in advance <3Thundapaws1 Apr 7
Apr 7 Improve my discipline macro the macro: /castsequence reset=2 [mod:alt,@player]Power Word: Shield;Purge the Wicked,Schism,Penance,Smite /castsequence Power Word: Solace,Divine Star I use this in BGs and it seems pretty strong, but I just made it up on my own and maybe someone has ideas on how to improve it. 1. I open by holding alt and pressing the macro to shield myself. 2. I cast PW:radiance 0-2x depending on how many allies are around me. 3. Spam macro. It keeps casting for the most part. I notice if both PW: Solace and Divine Star are BOTH on CD, it sometimes gets stuck and does nothing until one of them come off CD. Can I work shadowfiend into the macro somehow? I tried adding this line to the end: /castsequence shadowfiend But I only saw it get cast once in like a long time testing it. If I put it as the first line the entire macro dies.Gawgug2 Apr 7
Apr 7 Lifebloom and Innervate macros Hello all, First of all I am awful at making macros...they never work for me. With this toon I plan to be a raid healer and was wondering if there would be a macro to be able to cast lifebloom on the tank always without loosing my actual target? It would be great. Also I was wondering if there is a macro so I can cast Innervate on myself without fear of casting it on my target besides the self-cast button (which has failed me a couple of times in emergency moments). Probably both are extremly easy to make so...thanks for the help and attention.Habbahuk2 Apr 7
Apr 6 Backing Up/Saving Addon Configs/Settings Is there a way to do this? I get tired of having to redo my entire UI after new patches. If you feel the need to reply "then don't use addons" please...just don't. All useful information is greatly appreciated. :-)Neomage5 Apr 6
Apr 6 Vuhdo question Hiya, several people recomend vuhdo to me, but I looked at the screenshots on the curse webpage for vuhdo and the grayed out colors for the frames look terrible to me. There is a way I can change the colors right to make it "pop" more right?Garïmdor1 Apr 6
Apr 6 Killer Cobra Macro? Can anyone recommend me the text input to make a macro for this scenario? Basically my main is a hunter because ima simple guy , I wanna be a decent raider but I'm not interested in all the extra mechanics in other classes. What i'm looking for is a macro for killer cobra to maximize the reset i get from beastial wrath. During raids im the guy who smashes his keyboard and focuses on the bosses mechanics to dodge and not die. However I know for sure that I'm missing out on tons of dps by not using kill command on cooldown over cobra shot. I'm looking for a macro that only cast cobra shot if kill command is on cooldown. Kill command cast whenever possible.Kodakboppin4 Apr 6