UI and Macro

Feb 9, 2013 Addon show health on map for teammates in BG? I'm looking for an add-on that when I am in a BG, above the dots of my teammates I could see a mini health bar. Is there anything like that available?Daddie1 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Macro issue with bartender addon I accidentally key binded my "W" key to a spell using the bartender addon. I have removed the key binding, but I am still unable to move my character forward. Any ideas that can fix this?Cruffin1 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Hey guys a little help? what add-ons is this guy using? i really like how is raid list looks as well as his cast bars.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkUrG6BYM7MHolidae5 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 [Suggestion] Guild Invite Messages A lot of people have been complaining about the whisper spam from mass guild invite AddOns/macros over the last few years, but not very much has been done about it. I propose adding a second argument to GuildInvite for a message to be sent with the invite (and possibly modifying the /ginvite command to match). This message would then be provided to the invitee's client as the third argument of the GUILD_INVITE_REQUEST event and displayed somewhere on the guild invite popup. The main benefit of this new system would be the ability to block the message along with the rest of the invite with the existing "Block Guild Invites" UI option. This has been suggested by a few people before (and I probably stole the idea from someone else's thread), but I still think it would be a nice addition.Choonster3 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Macro for setting price in Auctions tab? I sell a lot of tradeable/sellable battle pets and it is super annoying to have to go and manually enter in the same price over and over again for an inventory full of pets. Is there a macro, script, or something that someone can help me with so that all I have to do is click on the macro and it automatically sets the start bid and buyout prices and then clicks on the Create Auction button? I've spent several hours looking over the macro and script stuff but am unable to find what I'm looking for. (Not a programmer, btw) Any help is *greatly* appreciated!Vishali3 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Limited Macro Space Why limit the amount of macros you can make? I only have 2 90s and I already have ran out of space for my macros.Mojotree1 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 POM / Poly Macro Help I am trying to make a (I had hoped) simple Macro to Sheep when I press the the button and POM/Sheep when I press it with the Shift key pressed. The Macro is /cast [mod:shift] Presence of Mind /cast Polymorph I have one of my bottom left Action Buttons Key Bound to Number Pad 5 and use a Razor Naga Mouse with a side (thumb) button functioning as the Num Pad 5. So now the issue. When I use either the Naga Mouse button or the Ten Key #5 alone, I get the Poly When I use Shift + the actual Ten Key #5, the POM aspect functions for an instant Poly. When I use the Shift + the Naga Mouse key, I ONLY get the Poly w/o the POM. Any ideas??Auromere1 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 [Hunter] Macro to switch pet specs? I'm just wondering if it's currently possible to make a macro to switch pet specs on the fly? Ie a macro to activate a pets ferocity spec and then another macro to enable the tenacity spec etc? Just because a single click when switching from soloing to dungeoning would save time :) Cheers!Dalekjast4 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Can't see party member buffs I recently got the move anything addon and now I cant see any party member buffs unless i scroll over there portrait or target them. I'm wondering if there's a way to fix this so it always shows party member buffs or if theres another simple addon that i could get to show part member buffsHypster2 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 CT/EXP bar question Is there a way to turn off the XP bar on the default interface? CTmod only sort of disables it. The issue i have is that the little rested xp slider thingy still is there invisibly and makes clicking certain parts of my ui impossible. Or is there a way to at least move it?Zinthas1 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Simple Royal Satchel issue So I finally got a second Royal Satchel. I had naively assumed that though logically larger than the Illusionary Bag, the window for it would be the same size. It is not. It's a few pixels taller, because in case I was confused by the bag space available and title label, I need to see the circular icon, which formerly seated nicely in the unavailable space of the Illusionary bag. This pushes me from two columns of bag windows to a surprisingly obnoxious three columns of uneven bag windows. The first answer to all of Blizzard's problems, from action bar errors to Error 37 is to delete all your addons, so there must be a way I can make this fit in a 1080 pixel height without an addon. Thoughts?Undogro1 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 [SOLVED] Early Auto-Complete Quests? I've been coding an addon that instead of completely re-inventing the game's default quest tracker, just adds extra functionality to it. It removes quests from the quest tracker as they become completed and it moves quests that you're actively working on to the top of the tracker. I have a few lines of code that attempt to prevent a quest from being removed from the tracker if it's an auto-complete quest, so that it stays noticeable on the tracker. I need to test it on an auto-complete quest, but I can't for the life of me remember any early auto-complete quests that I can get to quickly with a new low-level character. My goal is to not spend hours looking for one. I'd really appreciate any suggestions :) Edit: I took my level 85 Warrior into Vashj'ir to do "Once More, With Eeling." After seeing the auto popup not be removed with and without my code, I researched more quest functions and found that the game differentiates auto popups from normal quests. A separate function has to be called to remove them, which is actually quite convenient :)Halister0 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Moonkin form from Macro form What I want to do is press the button and go travel form, hold alt and press to go moonkin form. This is what I came up with /cast !Travel Form /cast [modifier:alt] !Moonkin Form But I am getting an error message and it only works for going into travel form, what am I doing wrong?Bullshîft2 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 My left and right click buttons do not work! i was tinkering with this: "I was playing around and found a solution to do this that worked very well. The only compromise you have to make is to have Shift + Right Click to wand something leaving Right Click as the interact button (this could be reversed if wanted). What I did was create a macro and called it "Wand", you can name it whatever you want but make sure to use the right name of your macro later on. The macro contents are as follows, /target mouseover /cast Shoot It is not wise to use "/cast [target=mouseover] Shoot" because this lead to undesired results, namely after the mouseover was killed, it tried to wand your current target and that could be bad. So I made the macro change your target to prevent unintentional wanding. Now to call this macro on the button click, type the following code into your chat box and hit enter. /script SetBindingMacro("SHIFT-BUTTON2", "Wand"); SaveBindings(GetCurrentBindingSet()); Alternatively if you want to wand on Right Click and interact with Shift + Right Click, type the following code in and hit enter. /script SetBindingMacro("BUTTON2", "Wand"); SetBinding("SHIFT-BUTTON2","TURNORACTION"); SaveBindings(GetCurrentBindingSet()); You can also have any other combination of Shift, Alt, and/or Ctrl that you want, just change the above code. Please try this out and see if it suits your needs. If you have any problems, I will be glad to try to solve them." this was on WoWhead. i was tinkering with it and realized that my shift+right click no longer auto-loots. so i changed /script SetBindingMacro("BUTTON2", "Wand"); SetBinding("SHIFT-BUTTON2","TURNORACTION"); SaveBindings(GetCurrentBindingSet()); to /script SetBindingMacro("BUTTON1", "Wand"); SetBinding("SHIFT-BUTTON2","TURNORACTION"); SaveBindings(GetCurrentBindingSet()); that's all i remember, but i did a couple other things as well that i can't seem to recall. at first it was just my right click that stopped working, then my left click lost functionality as well. i CAN click abilities and navigate the WoW Menu and interface just fine. my mouseover does change to the sword when i hover over a mob and whatnot, it even displays the mob's name and etc. here's a list of what i can't do: loot, attack, target, steer (with the right click + drag function) etc., pretty much ,my left click and right click dont work at all anywhere on WoW outside of the interface. help please!Atonement7 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Need help with TukUI! I use TukUI, I absolutely love the layout it's wonderful. I have a few questions I'm really hoping someone can answer for me: - I use SexyMap on top of TukUI, solely for the HUD. I have a widescreen monitor and I miss half of the nodes on the tiny map on the top right. I don't understand Gatherer's HUD at all and I think it's pretty useless. With that said, SexyMap is ugly. Is there anywhere I can skin SexyMap to look just like the default TukUI minimap? - I wish I could move 2 or 3 action buttons to the middle of my screen, really big for those short cooldowns (i.e. Holy Shock). How can I do this? Thanks for reading.Outiluke1 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Getting the UnitID of an unseen NPC. Hey I was wondering if it was possible to get the UnitID of an NPC not currently visible to the player, what I am trying to do is create a frame and put the image of like any type of NPC inside that frame. I was wondering if that was possible.Lucrosen3 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Warrior charge/intervene/leap/rocket macro? Howdy! Decided to start working on my warrior again, but having trouble creating a macro for all my mobility type moves. This is the macro I used when I last played my warrior: #showtooltip /cast [@mouseover,help][help] Intervene; [noexists][mod:shift] Heroic Leap /stopmacro [@mouseover,help][help][noexists][mod:shift] /castsequence reset=15/ctrl Charge, Intercept, Heroic Leap This charges a hostile mouseover, intervenes a friendly mouseover, and if mouse is over nothing it heroic leaps. I found it here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/903874-Charge-Intercept-Intervene-macro. Iv been trying to figure out how to incorporate the goblin racial rocket jump into this. The above macro is supposed to switch to heroic leap when modding with shift, but this doesnt work currently. when i try to replace it with rocket jump, it obviously still doesnt work. Just wondering if any of you know how to make a mouseover macro that will charge a hostile mouseover, intervene a friendly, heroic leap a notarget and rocket jump a notarget when holding shift. Thanks!Comatose1 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Playsound LUA broken I had created an addon a year or so ago to play a sound when you deathgripped and it worked fine but now it doesn't. I know there are addons to do this already but I'd like to use my own and understand why it does not work. Can someone please give me some input? I no longer have no idea what is going on now that I'm looking at it again... the code is the following: function comeHere_OnEvent(event, arg1, arg2) local spellName = GetSpellInfo(49576) if strfind(arg2, spellName) and arg1 == "player" then PlaySoundFile("Interface\\AddOns\\comeHere\\Sounds\\comeHere.mp3") end end The error I now get is Interface\AddOns\comeHere\comeHere.lua:3: bad argument #1 to 'strfind' (string expected, got nil) Please let me know why this is wrong/bad. Thank youSougly1 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 9, 2013 Warlock Macro I'm looking for a macro that will with 1 button press (If possible) Use a Flask, any trinkets that are on use, cast darksoul and then summon Doomguard. Is this possible? Also is there a macro that will summon and then sacrifice it for the grimiore?Meliadora1 Feb 9, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 Post cluttered, funny, or themed UI screens Anyone have screenshots of UIs that are extremely cluttered, funny or themed (skinned)? I used to have an old screenshot of someone's UI where every party member was represented as a 3D hologram, but I can't find the picture anymore. The first UI below is a cluttered Korean warlock's. The second is an obvious anime fan. Anyone have any others? http://i.imgur.com/sWKgb.jpg http://i.imgur.com/hFFEI.jpgIdo18 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 are there any addons that track enemy CD's? i'm looking for a addon that can track enemy CD's for example a mage just uses Deep Freeze and it would show how long til the cooldown isback up. I used to have 1 that went over peoples head i think it was called icicle or something but it hasn't worked for me im assuming that because it hasnt been updated.Ïpman2 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 Macro Request Consecration self cast Just got the glyph to target anywhere and i now am trying to find a macro that makes it target it at my feet. Essentially as the default so i can have a choice of using the target if i want. Had a little look and cant find anything useful :/ Any help will be greatly appreciated :)Levolpe2 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 Warlock petattack / petfollow / petmoveto I found the following macro that commands my pet to toggle from attacking my target to following me. /petattack [target=pettarget,noexists] /petfollow [target=pettarget,exists] This is excellent, as far as it goes. I'm trying to add an alt modifier to bring up the /petmoveto (at the moment I'm just using ctrl-3) and toggle back to follow with no modifier and/or when I have no target. The above macro is currently bound to key "e." Below is the behavior I want my macro to perform. Pressing "e" commands my pet to attack my target. Pressing "e" again commands my pet to follow me. (so far I have this much with the above macro). Pressing "alt-e" brings up the /petmoveto reticule Pressing "alt-e" (or, preferably, just "e") again commands my pet to follow me. I've spent several hours searching for a way to do this and have come to the conclusion that it may not be possible, but it's worth a shot to ask around here. Thanks for any suggestions!Theseüs2 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 Need an add-on for tracking my 'active time' I'm come to the realization that I ranking higher in DPS versus Damage because my active time is low. Like, seriously awful scrub level bad - I'm just shocked. So, I need to begin doing some serious work to improve this, and I really don't want that type of practice to only happen while raiding with my guild. I would much rather use venues like heriocs and lfr to practice. Is there an add-on that can keep tell me what my 'active time' was during a boss fight? Perhaps as a part of skada or recount that I missed?Rentrenus6 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 [help] Target/target exact with raid warning I was looking to invest some time into camping the Minfernals in Felwood and thought perhaps a macro would be beneficial to help kill the time. I've heard that killing the Infernal Sentry mobs in the area boost the rate at which the Minfernal pets are capable of respawning. I wanted the macro to basically say (in any order to make it work): Target an Infernal Sentry that is alive (if any alive within target range) and target a Minfernal which gives the raid warning noise if a Minfernal is found and targeted. Not sure if something like this would work: #showtooltip [whatever I put here later] /target [nodead] Minfernal not sure for the next line to shoot the raid warning, haven't had to do this type of macro before /stopmacro (and put a conditional if possible to keep the macro going if a Minfernal is not found) /target [nodead] Infernal Sentry Basics again: I want Minfernals targeted and given a raid warning when found, and the macro stops if found, otherwise keep it going to target an Infernal Sentry which is alive so I can go kill it to boost the spawn rates. Hope this can be done and to whoever can help with it :PShenanigans4 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 My addon has been blocked using BlizzUI Actio --Deleted-- Solved my issue.Morwrath1 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 Macro question What do I put between lines to make it to where if I hit a key once the first thing will happen then the second time the second thing will happen? Example: I would like to hit a key to fire Arcane Shot and then the same key again to cast Kill Command.Kickchu2 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 focus How does one create a focus set macro to cast on a set focused player?Berrex4 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 best add-on for tracking debuffs so just got back into wow. doing heroic mods an need a add-on to track my debuffs. need some thign that will let me have my debuffs right in my face, any ideas?Versastyles1 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 What is the command WoW's In-Chat Calculator? Does anyone know the calculator command that you can use in the chat box? I use to use it all the time long ago, but cannot remember it now that I have started playing again. You would type: /<command name here> 5+5 then hit enter and the answer would come up. If anyone knows it, it would save a lot of time tabbing in and out of wow every time I need to use a calculator. Searching for it is useless because of all the talent CALCULATORS and the like in the forums... Not looking for an Add-on. Found it finally! Examples Type and hit enter for answer ( ) must be around the equation: /run print (10+5) /run print (10*5) /run print (10/5) /run print (10-5)Totosai4 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 [Priest] Need help with a self mod Cascade Hi guys. I am trying to make a macro that will cast Cascade at my target or will cast it on myself as a mod. I haven't done a mod macro before but from what I am researching on the net, it looks like it would be right. This is what I have been working with: #showtooltip Cascade /cast [mod:alt,@Censøred] Cascade; Cascade Any help? Thanks.Censøred2 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 Disabling addons to change talents Blizzard says they don't want it to be mandatory to change talents for every encounter. And well coming from a PvP point of view this is absolutely ridiculous. Also top progression guilds will change talents for every encounter regardless, they dont care if they have to log out to enable their addons again. But when I'm dueling in durotar or whatever it is insanely annoying to sometimes have to go through three loading screens just to change a talent. It makes no sense to me at all and is very frustrating.Hybreed8 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 two forms automation so what ever happened to fixing this, there used to be a nice addon that worked and you guys promised to fix this. i like being human out of combat and transforming into combat, its pretty fun seeing it happen. i dont see why you guys had to break this, the least you could do is spend the 5 min it would take to fix this. couldnt you just make this spell a toggle spell so that we could run a script to !twoforms when out of combatEndl3 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 UI interface and buffs does anyone no any mod or scripts that can move class specific buff frames like a rogues's recuperate under their character frame so I can better keep track of it?Wilhemina1 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 please delete edit: nevermind figured it out and can't find the delete buttonBakabed0 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 8, 2013 Macro FAIL I am trying to use this macro and it simply doesn't work, i made sure alt wasn't used by anything #showtooltip Kidney Shot /cast [nomod] Kidney Shot /cast [mod:alt. @focus] Kidney Shot Please help me with this guys.Failninja2 Feb 8, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Problem with Mouse and Keys So this problem has been going on for awhile now and i've tried resetting all my settings/keybinds but can't seem to figure out the problem.. So when I play I hold right click and move with WASD (holding right click constantly) the problem is when I hit my 5 key (While holding right click) my character runs forward when I want to stay in one spot. It's like my 5 key controls left click. As if I'm trying to do the Hold right and left click to move kinda thing. It's become incredibly frustrating.. If anyone has any idea what the problem is please explain, Would greatly appreciate this being fixed.Nullset8 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Advanced Misdirect macro/addon? Is there a way to modify a macro with another macro or addon. I'm not looking to do this on the fly in combat or anything. I'm looking to take a fairly normal misdirect macro, /cast [@playername] Misdirection and be able to modify the player name based on who I have targeted at the begining of a new random dungeon group, while leaving by focus free to use for other things. I'm just hopeing to be able to do this with a macro or addon rather than manually since theres a fair number of people that use special charachters in thier names, and I don't now that many alt-codes.Maladauthi4 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Cycle through SetView camera positions I have been playing around with SetView and SaveView. I would like to create a macro that essential performs SetView(1) then SetView(2) then SetView(3) then SetView(4) then SetView(5) then back to SetView(1) again. I found a little bit of code that helps but I am unsure how to expand on it to also include the other 3 views in a cycle. /run if setV == 1 then SetView(3); setV = 3; else setV = 1; SetView(1) end Could I please get some help/recommendations to get this working? Thanks for your time.Beinadel8 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Reporting battleground afks Is there any way to do this with a command typed in the chat frame? My addons are up to date but I get a multitude of errors when i try to right click report aft or right click map afk. Any way to do this without disabling a long list of up to date addons?Cinderkitten1 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Movement Keys I'm not sure if it is just my laptop, or if anyone else has a problem with this. A couple of days ago i was strafing just fine with the Q and W pressed down together, but i noticed i cant strafe with Q while pressing W, i've unboud Q in the controls and bound other keys like 1 and tabe and can strafe just fine with those, if anybody else has this problem or had this problem and had it resolved or figured out please let me no, cause it is hindering my performance in pvp. i mean christ i feel like zoolander but strafing styleCyrixx1 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Pandaren Language for Macro Shouting Yes, I know my icon is showing an Orc. I've got a Panda warrior (Horde, specifically), and would like to be able to script my character to yell, "THINK FAST!" in Pandaren when using Heroic Throw. ... This should do the trick, but it doesn't seem to change the language to Pandaren like it would any other language. It just yells in regular Orcish. I'm guessing I don't have the right language code?Nawty2 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Missing Macros Last couple of days due to an injury I had to play on a laptop, it had some old macros on it from the last time I played on it a year ago but I wasn't doing anything but pets so wasn't worried about updating them. Today I logged into WoW from my desktop, and all my fancy macros are gone, just the old ones from the laptop. I thought macro’s were saved per computer. Is there a way to retrieve the other macros, a lot of time and effort went into them I don’t want to have to remake them all unless I have. ~ KKoori2 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Razer Naga Macro Issues Hey all, Just started using my Razer Naga again on the number pad setting, however some of my macros aren't working. For example, I have a shift mod macro (for sake of simplicity) bound to Numberpad-6 on the Naga: #showtooltip outbreak /cast [nomod: target=target] outbreak /cast [mod:shift, target=focus] outbreak Yet whenever I hold down the shift button and click the 6 button on the Naga, the macro doesn't work. I really don't want to have to go in a remacro all my keys through the Naga interface, so if anyone has any insight on how to correct this issue in a more simplistic way I'd be more than grateful.Runescaper2 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Recount/Outfitter and Error 132 I'm posting this here because I know the default blue answer is going to be "reset your UI and start over from scratch", which isn't going to happen as a first step for me (too many addons that I've customized). What's happening is, I'm getting an error 132 crash any time I try to enable Recount, about 20% through the load bar. However, this only occurs on my warlock, not on my other toons. This isn't the first time it's done this, but it's the first time these errors have been so persistent. I suspected a month or so ago that I was hitting some sort of hard memory cap, as at the time, the errors would occur when I enabled all 3 of a trio of large-database addons (Atlasloot, DataStore, and MogIt), but not if I disabled any of the three. All 3 of those are currently inactive at this point, but I'm getting the issue with Recount now. I also had similar issues if I double-clicked "calculate" on ReforgeLite, it would error 132 and I'd have to disable the addon before I could get back into the game (then it would mysteriously fix itself a couple days later). The strange part is that it's erroring when it gets to Outfitter in the addon load. Here's the addon list posted in the 132 error (the one I get from reloading UI to enable Recount): Total lua memory: 49810KB Current Addon: Outfitter Current Addon function: UNKNOWN Current Addon object: (null) Add Ons: ACP Aloft Auc-Advanced Auc-Filter-Basic Auc-Stat-Simple Auc-Util-FixAH AutoVendor BadPet BagBrother Bagnon Bazooka BossLogger Broker_Factions Broker_CallToArms Broker_CPU Broker_Currency Broker_DurabilityInfo Broker_LootType Broker_PlayedTime Broker_SysMon Broker_MicroMenu Broker_XPBar Broker_Everything Broker_EverythingConfig Broker_RecountFu BuffGuide Dominos Dominos_XP Dominos_PetBattles IceHUD InlineAura InlineAura_Defaults InspectEquip LibSharedMedia-3.0 OmniCC Outfitter Recount SlideBar Stubby !Swatter TipTac DBM-Core And here's the memory profile from the same dialog: Percent memory used: 48 Total physical memory: 12797992960 Free physical memory: 6589161472 Page file: 38392082432 Total virtual memory: 4294836224 Free virtual memory: 2765090816 Anyone have any insight into what could be causing this? Edit: Ok, disabling Outfitter allows Recount to load. How could an addon conflict be throwing a 132 error?Daerius4 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Channel Macro Questions So, been playing my Lock as my new main and really enjoying it, but I've got an issue with some macros I've set up. I've got two macros for my Lock, one for Drain Soul and Malefic Grasp, they allow me to spam these spells and not interrupt myself, they look like this: #showtooltip Drain Soul /cast [nochanneling] Drain Soul For Malefic Grasp just replace DS with the MG. My issue is I want to be able to switch from MGing to DSing without waiting for MG to stop channeling, any suggestions would be amazing! Cheers!Merplock1 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 resource for "new to multiboxing"? Anyone know of a good site or resource for someone who is looking to start multiboxing for the purpose of RAF toons for bonus XP? Basically looking to level 2-3 characters same time using RAF multiple-accounts and multiboxing. Just need more info like, what/how to set up macros, what software to use for the key presses (key clone?) etc.Moojerk5 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Focus and modifier I was trying to come up with a macro that will, if entirely possible, to cast a stun(HoJ or Repent) on my focus target and if there isn't a focus target then it will cast it on my target. I've fooled around with a few and the "best" working one I could get was #showtooltip /cast [@focus,exists] Hammer of Justice /cast [@focus,exists,mod:shift] Repentance The problem is this sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. Thank you for your help.Kcos1 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 Burst/Cooldowns Macro So I've been this macro on my BM hunter so I can pop all my cooldowns with the use of just one button. The problem is that when I hit the Macro only certain cooldowns get popped. For some reason Lynx Rush and Dire Beast get ignored in the macro but I can't figure out why. I've tried castsequence macros as well and the problem I run into is that they don't skip abilities that are on cooldown so it'll often get hung up on an ability that is on cooldown. Any suggestions? This is the macro: #showtooltip /cast Stampede /cast Rapid Fire /cast Lynx Rush /cast Dire Beast /cast Bestial WrathEmpowerments1 Feb 7, 2013
Feb 7, 2013 UI question/help How do I get a UI like this, for example, I want similiar action bars, the custom picture for the priest lady, and the unique quest, talents, skill, character pictures and I've seen the blue ring around people maps before, but idk what it is, or what it does? please and ty.Chaoslotus16 Feb 7, 2013