UI and Macro

Nov 13, 2012 KgPanels Couture Art A bit of a longshot but was wondering if anyone out there had the old Couture UI tga's or knows where I could get my grubby hands on a copy. I've found Vivien's kgPanels collection which seems to have most but not all the nice images that girl created. As a side note, would also be interested in similar art, here's some examples: http://casualmurder.net/random/Couture_Ui1.jpeg http://pics.livejournal.com/jibashi/pic/000tgecsMiasm1 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Threat Plate issue So im in a 25m guild and on bosses that have a Mind Control type mechanic i get 25 threat plates showing up. So mainly on the ambershaper boss that puts you in a vehicle i am having an issue targeting the boss if i was on an ooze when i was put into the vehicle because all my raid members become enemy and then my screen fills up with threat plates. is there a way to blacklist this?Fistbreaker1 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Curious about range addons... Hey guys n ladies. Im gonna get straight to business. I am trying to do two things 1. Find a good addon that sets up my raid frames nicely in rbgs/bgs as a healer. I want to point out I don't use heal bot. As of now I have Quartz, Pitbull, BGTargets, Omnicc, and power auras. The second thing I'm trying to do is (I know blizz doesn't let you get range of all enemies around you but, is there a way to 2. Get the range of enemies that are within cc range? I know bg targets has a feature kinda like this but it doesn't ever really show me the range. Im wondering if I can use power auroras to do this? Any information would be helpful. Thanks for reading!Stiggy6 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 an error with glyphing or retalenting. Every now and then.. when i try to switch glyphs or talents in raids or instances, i get an error. Once i click the talent, I get an error that asks to disable one of my addons... like weakauras, skada, or bigwigs. It will ask me to ignore or disable. if i ignore.. i cant reglyph or retalent. If i disable i lose that addon. Sometimes a /reload ui will fix the problem. More often than not.. I lose the addon. I have to log out and turn it back on. I want to be able to retalent when i need to. I know there are a lot of variables here to ui and setup. But maybe it is something simple.. so i figured i would ask. Anyone else encountering this problem? is there a simple fix? or is it a known bug?Offwhite1 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Power Aura Inverted Timers Question I was wondering if there's a way to make inverted timers go away with the aura if certain triggers arent met.. such as in combat, or a specialization trigger. If the auras arent triggered the timer just sits there at 99 mins. any advice would be appreciate!Shizamus0 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Recent addon update issue Updated dbm/bigwigs recently.. of course this could be.. JShunter bar.. Miks SBT.. etc.. Its basically ability flashing things when they come off CD: http://i.imgur.com/ogJbq.jpg in this picture its the Kill shot and 2 dire beasts (no idea why 2). I need to be able to turn this off. Halp?Jeslis7 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Question about postal addon just wondering if this is the best addon for clearing your cancelled auctions with speed? Is there another one that takes up less mb's? Also, never used an addon like this so im unsure, these addons are allowed by blizzard im assuming? thx in advanceOhii1 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 The "other" extra action button So it appears that the addon Move Anything will now correctly move the extra action button (The clickable one used in dungeon and raid encounters), However, there is the "Counter" that pops up when in side the Brewery dungeon that counts the amount of hozen (or whatever they are) you have killed? Anyone know what that button is called? and if Move Anything will move it?Rêx7 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 13, 2012 Need help with LUI So I just started tinkering with the LUI addon and for some reason its not working out well with bartender. So I'm just using LUI's action bars. I didn't have a problem keybinding my action bar 1, but for the life of me I cant figure out how to bind action bar 2. I've tried all of the keybind bars in the wow menu, but none of the match up with LUI's action bar 2. Any help or advice would be greatMarmora1 Nov 13, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Some tell me what this is! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPBcxal3lMM In his video im looking for the addon that does his Unitframes and nameplates please.Murdertrainx2 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Talent Macro I need a macro that uses Glaive toss or Barrage depending on which one im talented in, and shows the tooltip.Brizzbane1 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Mouseover Are the mouseover macros still the same? I haven't played since Wrath and was thinking of making some macros. Would this work for a mouseover macro? #showtooltip /cast [@mouseover,harm] Devastate [harm]Malixi2 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Input box for chat window on top Is there an addon or a fix for the position of the input box for the chat window? It keeps showing up as on top, but I want it on the bottom. http://i.imgur.com/bm0VX.jpgDigdugg2 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 MoP Corpse Explosion Now that corpse explosion is back, I dont know why blizzard made so you have to re click and target the corpse. Can anyone make a macro that auto targets the nearest corpse, so it can be like it was back in wrath?Duskstrike7 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Vuhdo not really switching 2 profiles Evenin' everyone. The title may not exactly be my problem, but here's what's happening: I am specced disc/holy. I have 2 Vuhdo profiles labeled "Disc" and "Holy," and when I change specs I get a chat message that says the profile has changed to whatever spec I just changed to. However, when I look at my assigned spells going from, say, disc to holy, Vuhdo is not activating the spells I've assigned for holy. For example, in Disc I have Pain Suppression assigned to Scroll Up on my mouse. If I switch to Holy, that should change to Guardian Spirit. Vuhdo isn't changing the spell assignment, no matter how many times I've changed the spell assignment and saved saved saved the Holy profile, when I switch back then to Disc, that Scroll Up assignment will remain Guardian Spirit, and not change back to Pain Suppression. And round and round I go. Under the Disc profile, I do have the box checked for Spec 1, and the same with the Holy profile (Spec 2). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated :)Taffie4 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Please, Please, put in a tabard rack I am sick of having 50+ slots in my bags full of tabards because I do not want to or feel like I should be forced to delete and rebuy or talk to an npc to refund my tabards. It would be a ez thing to put in just like you currently select your title you could select your tabard. So after 2 years of asking for this please put this in.Hellblaue2 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 In-game Contrast Overlay? I'm looking for an addon to de-contrast my playing field. I'm not entirely sure if something like that is even possible (I can imagine a colour overlay at a high opacity but that's not quite the same thing—but it might work in a pinch), but I'm getting kind of desperate. Sha-touch and other high contrast areas of the game (which seem a lot more frequent in Mists) are incredibly painful for me to look at but I haven't been able to come up with a solution on my own, and google hasn't been much help (the top search results are all my own posts on other subforums, haha). Maybe it's just that I'm getting too old for the game, but I'd really like to continue playing it instead of retiring to the porch with a cane and a bottle of painkillers :(Xella6 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Issue with RealUI Anybody familiar with the RealUI interface to help me out? For the life of me i can't figure out why it keeps showing the Seal buff icon in the middle of the screen even after choosing Seal of Truth. An icon for Kings appears as well but once i use Kings it will go away. Anyone know how to solve this issue?Tríggy2 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Screen glow addon for queues? I'm looking for an addon that makes the screen glow when a queue pops, similar to how NPCScan alerts you. I'm usually tabbed out with WoW running behind my windows, so something that pulses my screen would be nice. Does an addon like this exist? Any help would be appreciated.Stabbinjoo3 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Ultraxion Heroic Will Ability For those of you who use Bartender and complain about not being able to use it. The ability Heroic Will is a button in the Extra Action Bar. Bartender disables it, so you just need to enable it and it's there! So go into: Bartender 4 Options -> Extra Action Bar -> Enable Magic!Fyremyst4 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 extra action button missing can anyone help me i use bt4 spartanui and have the addon move anything just recently my extra action button has disappeared. i deleted the wtf cache and reset all addons and it is still gone. any suggestions on what to try next?Angerproblem0 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Can Tellmewhen do this? Can Tellmewhen alarm me when either my health or mana are low? If now, could someone suggest to me an addon that would either give me a visible or audible (preferrably audible) alert for when either of those bars are low? Thanks :DLærs2 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 decurse/hibernate(harm) macro This Macro lets me self cast decurse/mouseover decurse assuming my target is either no target myself or mouseover ...is there any way to make it hibernate if target is harm?? /cast [mod:alt,@player][@mouseover,help,nodead][] Remove CorruptionYingas1 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Stoneguard judgement glyph macro #showtooltip judgment /targetenemy /cast judgment /targetlasttarget ------ What I want to happen is: 1) target the nearest enemy that I'm not currently targeting 2) cast "judgment" on that target 3) target the person that I was targetting earlier ----- What is currently happening: 1) switches targets 2) casts judgment on the first target not the second target 3) does not switch back to first target Any ideas on how to correct this?Ratio3 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 3 macro Questions 1. Is it possible to make a macro with modifiers to cast one spell then with the modifier say SHIFT to cast an other move and also show icon of the other with the tool tip? and will those work with mouse over? could some one give me an example of the modifier macros with and without mouse over if it is possible 2. Can some one show me a mouse over macro with a self cast modifier for freedom i want it to cast freedom on my mouse over but to be cast on myself when i hold alt witch is my self cast keybind 3. what does the ,exists ,harm ,help mean at the end of the target part of the [ ] mean p.s. sorry if this is asking to much but i just found out about midifiers and i would like to learn more about them :D thanks inadvance if any one answers d( ' . ^ )zSacapuntas3 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 12, 2012 Incoming health changes floating text addon? Hi there, I'm looking for a rather specific add-on and I'm not sure if it exists in the form I want, and as LEAN as I want it. Primary function: To aggregate health changes into a stationary combat text field that has a time-to-live and will eventually fade, but is refreshed every time there is a change. Here's the psuedo-code, as best as I can describe it (sorry for this, I'm not a programmer, I'm an idiot) do { let timer ttl = 0 seconds //start clock let floatingText = 0 //current value of addon's floating combat text number when incomingHealthChange { //whenever current health is changed in any way if healthChange.sign = positive then { //if it's a heal the value will be positive floatingText = floatingText + healthChange //add it to the floatingText set ttl = 0 seconds //restart the clock } else healthChange.sign = negative { //if it's damage the value will be negative floatingText = floatingText - healthChange //subtract it from the floatingText set ttl = 0 seconds //restart the clock } } while ttl => 2 seconds //if it's been more than 2 seconds since a change, fade the floating combat text } Makes some kind of sense, I hope lol. Does it exist? If not, I would be interested in muddling my way through trying to program it myself.Laizhensil6 Nov 12, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Looking for UI Raid and PvP Basic starter kit Decided to start fresh and clean my UI. Need any good UI's for raiding and pvp if possible, please post a screen shot and a list of ad dons used, thanks so much.Murdertrainx1 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Is the Fel Armor sound still in the game? I miss it, can anyone help me find the sound file, or know if the sound is used for something else now?Paranoia0 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Simple macro question I just got glyph of denounce which will make me want to use it in dungeons more. I have a macro already that makes it easier to cast it with minimal tedious target switching: /cast [targettarget] denounce but it of course doesn't work if I'm questing and already attacking a hostile mob. Is there a way to make it attack the target of the target if I'm targetting a friending, but make it just attack a hostile regularly if I'm already targetting it? Thanks!Lærs2 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 warlock panic button macro im trying to make a panic button macro for when im about to die and need a fast heal and a shield im wording it like this: /cast Dark Regeneration /cast twilight ward /use healthstone the dark regen and twilight ward work fine but it wont use a healthstone any ideas?Wãrlock1 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 testing/debugging addons with limited uses I'd like to know if there are any resources for testing addons before they're actually used in game. I've been working on coding an addon for the first time and I am confident about it for the most part, but it has such a limited scope that I can't just pop into the game and test it out in its full capacity.Moresunders3 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Poisons Macro in Pandaria All the poison macros I see are for the old way (pre-Pandaria) of putting on poisons. I tried /cast Leeching Poison /cast Deadly Poison But of course the second cast won't work because I'm still casting Leeching. How can I get both poisons to apply, but with a delay for the second cast?Bayleaf3 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 auto macros im just starting up again after not being on for awhile so i figures id give macros a try so how would i make a macro that i wouls jut have to click once what i have so far is /castsequence Shadow Word: Pain, SmiteClaylon1 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Help me find this addon Its this addon in this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fQPSkQR5CE SKIP TO 5:35! Im looking for the addon that shows his rend /battleshout In the middle of his screen, kinda like a cooldown / buff tracker! What is it ;(Rêcons1 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Macro options Is there nothing close to a "Falling" macro option?Keelahni3 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Combining two macros I would like to combine #showtooltip /startattack /cast [mod:shift]Dreadful Gladiator's Medallion of Tenacity;Exorcism and /cast Avenging Wrath /use Dreadful Gladiator's Badge of Victory I would like the second part of the macro bound to the key press Alt+C as the first part is count to my C key. I only want Avenging Wrath used on the Alt press though.Voodoomuffin2 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Help With Macros! i need a few macros. I want a macro to turn on and off 'raid style party frames'. i also want a macro to turn on and off friendly unit health bars. i also want another one to turn on and off the numbers of my health on my bar on the top left. i also need another one that is the Pet Stay thing. i did #showtooltip stay and it doesnt workBortar1 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Incanter's Ward - need help I want to make a macro (for level 90) to Use Incanter's Ward, AND Inferno Blast(Or any ability), so that I can be mashing Fireball(for example) and while I'm mashing it, STILL put up Incanter's Ward on cooldown. This is what I have so far, and it won't let me use inferno blast(or any ability) during the initial cooldown of Incanter's Ward after the ability(IB, FB, etc.) has been cast. #showtooltip Inferno Blast /castsequence Incanter's Ward, Inferno Blast /cast !Inferno Blast This will put up Incanter's Ward, and switch the button's tooltip to Inferno Blast, let me cast inferno blast ONCE...but won't let me cast inferno blast again until Incanter's Ward's CD is up. The problem is, Inferno Blast has a shorter cooldown than that, and short of using another button (defeating the purpose of the macro) I can't cast inferno blast when I need it. Please help, feel free to use other abilities instead of Inferno Blast, I was just using it for the example. Thank you very much.Brbrbrbrbrbr2 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 [Shaman] Fire/Earth Elemental macro I understand using an Ele totem triggers a 1 min CD, however I was hoping to make a cast sequence macro what would cast Fire Ele and then have Earth ele pop up when the CD is over. Just trying to make some space on my bars. Am I able to do something like this?Iareshaman2 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Selling All Grays at once I stumbled on this and have used it ever since; from site; "http://macro-wow.com/guide/" This Wow macro sells all of the items in your backpacks that are grey value. /run local y,i,n,v=0;for x=0,4 do for s=1,GetContainerNumSlots(x)do i={GetContainerItemInfo(x,s)}n=i[7]if n and string.find(n,"9d9d9d")then v={GetItemInfo(n)}q=i[2]y=y+v[11]*q;UseContainerItem(x,s)print('sold',n,q)end;end;end;print(GetCoinText(y)) just pick an icon you like, stick it on an out of the way key and hit it each time you open a vendor's window. If you have a grey minning pick it will sell it (you should have traded it in for a +10minning white one by now). works like a charm, enjoy :) **I do not open the above website, as it is unknown and thus untrusted by myself, without NOSCRIPT fully engaged and javascripts compleatly blocked. Its probably alright, buuut; visit it at your own risk (you really dont need scripts allowed to copy/paste read or navigate there). They have some really cool macrosSlanderized0 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Vengeance tracking through WeakAuras Since the old CVengeance addon suddenly disappeared sometime before MoP hit, I've been looking for a new way to track my vengeance. I haven't really liked the format of any of the basic vengeance addons, so I decided to make a Weakauras for this. The problem I have that needs to be addressed is that I have no idea how to translate the text on the Vengeance buff into Weakauras (the amount of vengeance is tracked in the buff's tooltip, rather than as stacks, etc.). Anyone able to help with this?Lakewalk2 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Continental chat?? Since Panda is all about splitting the community up so there isnt mass amounts of people standing around, i get that, but its making it quite hard to find groups for things like rated battlegrounds and heroics. My suggestion is impliment a continental chat, like all of Pandaria, seperate from Northrend, etc.. It just makes sense to me. also i would not put this here but i read that there is no such thing as dev forums . I was stunned.Matter0 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 I'm having trouble with this macro I created this macro to kick my target normally and to kick my focus while holding shift, but I would like to say the name of the target/focus I kicked as well, how can I do that without having to say the name twice?! Any help would be appreciated, thanks! Here's the macro: #showtooltip /cast [nomod] Kick /s %t got kicked! /cast [mod:shift, target=focus] Kick /s %f got kicked!Senppuu6 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Do we have a solution for MOP talent macros? To begin with, I know about http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info21466-infMopTalentMacroes.html and the script /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("4tier", G"Bladestorm" or G"Shockwave" or "Dragon Roar") The problem is that inf MoP Talent Macroes will nuke any specific macro. For instance, if I have an [help][@targettarget] vigilance macro it will be destroyed. Similarily if I am popping all my cooldowns linked to a Tier 6 ability, that macro will be destroyed. This also causes a problem because that script takes up a lot of room in the macro. To say it is annoying is an understatement. I just want a simple way to dynamically change the tooltip based on my current talent selection, I can write the macro to do the rest. Do we have any better solutions yet?Quinten1 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 weak auras, weakened blows Im trying to set this up so I get a pop up when this buff is going to fall off in 5 seconds and my brain is not working with this addon. Anyone feel like helping out?Pulloo3 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Overpower or Mortal Strike Macro Hey guys, I was just wondering how I would be able to make a macro that would cast Overpower if Overpower is available, and if it's not, it cast Mortal Strike. I'd appreciate the help as soon as possible!Willaus1 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 macro to mount targeted vehicle is there a way to write a macro to mount targeted vehicle via a macro ie /target focus /run MountPassegerSeat("target") // just an example i would like to use this with my dual box slave account so i dont need to tab over to the slave instance of wow everytime i mount if i cant do this some suggestions on a workaround for this would also be helpful (im on a mac and havent found a mouse broadcaster yet)Hëalzonweelz2 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 11, 2012 Need macro help please Trying to write 3 different macros I want to make it so when I press AS it cast AS and greater healing wave I have this right now /cast AS /cast GHW -the problem is i have to pres it twice to cast it. second one is a stopcasting and ground totem i have /stopcasting /cast Grounding Totem' -same problem as AS macro, i have to spam it twice. Want to know if there is away around pressin it twice The third macro is a bit tricky. I want to make a macro that cast purge if its an enemy and if i have a friendly target I want it to purge target of target something like /cast @harm purge, if friendly @targettarget; purgeZyzx1 Nov 11, 2012
Nov 10, 2012 Addon to filter loot? Hi, I've looked around for an addon that does this: -Takes grey loot above a user-defined sell value -Takes loot at or above a certain rarity level -Takes quest items -Takes items used for certain professions (i.e. you check a box that says "pick up all items used for tailoring" etc.) -A filter for items (i.e. take all items in filter list 1, disenchant all items in filter list 2, don't take all items in filter list 3) All of the above you would be able to activate and deactivate as desired. I've found an addon that sort of comes close, it's called EasyLoot. It doesn't have the ability to take only items used in certain professions, so I end up looting a lot of things I don't need (like Lynx Meat) since they aren't grey. Anyone know of an addon that can do this? Thanks.Navian1 Nov 10, 2012
Nov 10, 2012 Any way to see trainers/vendors on main map? My vision is too poor to squint at the minimap to see the vendors in the city is there any way i can put these on my main map?Wisdommage11 Nov 10, 2012