UI and Macro

Oct 10, 2012 Which addon compilation is this? http://i45.tinypic.com/sy154l.jpg Would really appreciate the help :)Newtype2 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Gatherer Hello. I got the Gatherer addon a while ago from Curse after I finished mining Copper. (I don't think I have mined any Copper from Elwynn Forest, or at all since). For some reason, Copper Ore has popped up all over Elwynn Forest for no reason. How come the Iron, Mithril Veins haven't popped up in the zones I got them from? When I hover over the Copper Ore it says... Copper Vein Source: Kelzling Why does it say that? Thanks in advance!Âzzarth4 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Weak Auras graphics issue I have recently been having a stuttering in my graphics during raids, I tried everything I could think of and finally decided to check my addons by disabling. I found that it was weak auras causing the problem. I deleted a lot of my auras and made sure I had none with high cpu usage enabled, but that did not fix it. I really like the addon so if someone knows a solution.Washedupmage0 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 WeakAura Currentlying using weakaura now, Have been using monktimers but this is a bit better. My question is one feature from monktimer i like was the stagger bar was clickable and it would cast purifying brew so i didnt need to have it on the action bar. Not such feature in weakaura but you can add custom code by the looks of it, Any ideas about how to do that?, So when i click say the icon that weakaura has, it casts purifying brewLuccide1 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 What addon is this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-nCm681QE8 the addon that shows skills used, buff & debuffs on top off player. Pls helpGôdfree2 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Script to move arena frames in MOP? Hi, In cata I used to move my arena frames with a script, and it doesn't seem to work any more. It only moves the first frame now. Is there a new syntax available or something? For reference, here is my old one (no longer works properly). /run ArenaEnemyFrame1:ClearAllPoints() /run ArenaEnemyFrame1:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", -550, -150) /run ArenaEnemyFrame1:SetScale(1.0) /run ArenaEnemyFrame2:SetScale(1.0) /run ArenaEnemyFrame3:SetScale(1.0) Thanks. Edit: On second thoughts, maybe I need to add 1, 2, and 3 to the macro now? They no logner move as a set?Cybele0 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Chat Log Addon? I was wondering if there are any addons that allow you to log 'custom' chat windows in your chat...window, without having to change the settings of the General tab. For example, if I wanted a window that only shows gold looted or experience gained, and I wanted to chat log just that window, would there be an addon compatible with the current version of WoW that would allow this?Soeroah2 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Check if Wargame or Normal Battleground? Is there a way to discern if you are in a Wargame or not? via LUA, obviously.Thirkfifty16 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Default Raid Frames auto-activate not working The setting seem pretty straight forward, and it does sometimes change profiles, but rarely to what i want. Like I"ll get into an AB, and instead of switching to my settings for 15 man group, it changes to the 40 man group. Could there be something in the settings I'm missing?Paifnmei0 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 very simple macro help (banners) So I would like to have one button target and drop a banner (let's say Demoralizing for example), and a second press of the same button safeguards the banner. What I've tried is: #showtooltip Demoralizing banner /cast Demoralizing Banner /cast [target=Demoralizing Banner] safeguard I suspect what's happening is that it keeps trying to cast Demoralizing Banner on subsequent keypresses.Williame5 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 WoG mouseover macro not working? Hello, I use #showtooltip Word of Glory /cast [target=mouseover,help][] Word of Glory just like all my other mouseover macros like HoP, HoF etc etc. The others work fine as they have for years. This one will not work. Any suggestions?Ceronys1 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Tradeskillmaster Anyone know how to get rid of the tooltip info it provides?Stoneshield1 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Stone guard energy tracking addon As the title says, our tanks are looking for an addon that could be configured or used to display the energy bars for the 3 active dogsTyric3 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Atrox Arena Viewer Does anyone know of a working version of this addon? Thanks.Atraydeez0 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 having major issues with macros... for whatever reason a lot of my macros are not working anymore. I tried making a real simple one to heal my arena partner: /cast [target=name] healing touch it keeps giving me an error saying "unknown macro function: target=name" I never had any issues in the past with these and i dont know if something changed, anyone know what im doing wrong?Wassapenin6 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Best way to keep one working UI and one WIP? What is the best way to have a UI that I am using in the game and then a UI that is my Work In Progress (WIP)? I imagine it involves copying and moving the WTF and other folders - just not sure which ones to save :) thanks!Scian2 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 healing addon help Hello I am wondering about any good healing addons people can suggest to me. The kind of addon I would like is something along the lines of what blizzard can have but have bigger bar width / height as well as showing hp and percent I tried healbot but I did not like the fact that just clicking on the tab heals instead of letting me see their hp and overall it's just very confusing Something along the lines of xperl but I am not using xperl because the party is bugged and I need to see party to healAzatha4 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 DBM Profiler? Not sure if this is the right place for it but, alas, here's where I've placed it! It's real simple. Is there an addon that allows me to manage / create / copy profiles for Deadly Boss Mods? I've searched in the past and really haven't come up with anything definitive. For the longest time I've simply copied the lua files to each character from my main. While it works, I'd rather much just copy a predefined profile in game.Sajakain0 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Engineering Frag Bomb + Ability Macro Hi! I've been trying to get a macro working that I've asked many people in-game about and they all have been stumped eventually as well. The macro I've been trying to get working is to use the engineering enchant on my belt and also cast "Lights Hammer" from my spellbook. So far I've tried: /cast Light's Hammer (shift clicked straight from the spellbook) /use 6 -this only used the engineering enchant but not the spell /use 6 /cast Light's Hammer -this only casted the spell, not used the enchant. /cast Light's Hammer /use [shift click item name] -this worked the same as the first, only using the item engineering enchant. Something I might add is that I know the engineering enchant I'm trying to use does not have a cast time, and does not cause a global cooldown. Please! Help me get this working! (not that its that important but it's frustrating that I cant get it working.. hah!) Regards, and thanks in advance for your intrest, -Ohsorry.Ohsorry3 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Death Coil macro Been trying for a while now to make a macro to cast death coil on me when lichborne is up, and at the enemy when it isn't, and I just can't get it to work reliably. I've tried /cast [@player] Death Coil /cast [@target] Death Coil and the somewhat less sophisticated /target Gorvax /cast Death Coil /targetlasttarget /cast Death Coil and neither of them work 100% of the time. I'm obviously not a macro prodigy but I think I do ok and I just can't figure out how to make this one work. There's probably some command that I just don't know about. Basically, trying to make a macro cast death coil at myself when lichborne is up, at the enemy when it isn't, with one button, no modifier. Is it even possible?Gorvax7 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Mouseover Target Casting I use mouseover macros for all my healing spells. Combine those with my regular macros and I run out of space quick! What I've been trying to find is an addon that simply does mouseover by default, eliminating the need for so many macros. The functionality of my healing macros: Heal mouseover target if friendly, else Heal target if friendly, else Heal me Any ideas? Clique seems to have some of this functionality, but I want to use the keyboard instead of mouse buttons.Numbme2 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 What slot number are Gloves As an engineer I get access to the Synapse spring tinker and I have been wondering since they have put this tinker into the game how do I put in a slot number into my macro so that no matter what gloves I have equiped it will activate my Synapse springs. Is this even possible? I know I can put Slot 13 and 14 into a macro and get my trinkets to activate if they have on use abilities.Brokenarow3 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Dire Beast macro Is it Possible to macro the Hunter ability "Dire Beast"? I believe it is on the GC, but I have tried it with a couple different spells and cant seem to figure it out.Rêx1 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Best low health indicator? What's the best mod to display a prominent icon or indicator that can be configured to display on screen when I get down to 20% health or whatever. I do not like MSBT or text -- would prefer something graphical. Thanks.Valrath1 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Berserker Rage WOTF macro I tried: castsequence reset=combat/5 Berserker Rage, Will of the Forsaken It works the way I want it to, but it always shows the CD for zerker rage, rather than switching over to showing WoTF once zerker rage is on CD. Anyone know how to fix the macro so that it shows zerker rage when it's up and wotf when down?Illmaticus1 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 [swimming] no longer working? I have using the standard druid mount macro forever. The macro is as follows: #showtooltip /use [swimming]Aquatic Form; [combat,outdoors]Travel Form; [nocombat,flyable]Swift Flight Form; [nocombat]Swift Frostsaber The first part, [swimming]Aquatic Form, no longer works. I have to manually shift into that form because the error says I "cannot do that while swimming"... Anyone got any ideas or a fix?Morphene0 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 9, 2012 Castsequence Reset: possible for TWO resets? I am made the following macro: #showtooltip /castsequence reset=600 Battle Standard of Coordination, Standard of Unity, Banner of Cooperation Is there a way I can put a second reset timer that would overpower the first reset, so that way the reset timer would be 8 minutes/480 seconds (instead of 10) if I used the second action: Standard of Unity?Daddie2 Oct 9, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 LF mouse over mod Did not know how to word the title. Anyone know where I can find a mod to change the mouse over of items like bench, chair or npc name. Finding it very annoying as they are in the bottom right of the screen were I like having my map and they are always popping up covering my map slowing my progress as I have to wait for it fade. I've tried moveeverything, but can't seem to move that one thing.Cytogenix2 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Pet Autocast spell Glowing border Macro Im shuffling around a lot of my new pets and their various abilities and for some reason you cant put pet spells on just any old bar. Has to be on the Petbar, and you cant make that bigger. So Im resorting to macros... First, I know how to toggle an autocast spell (like Growl for instance) on and off using a macro command.. But im wondering, Is it possible to make that said macro display the glowing border that shows its activated and not activated while on an ordinary bar?Corbie1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Talent checking Is there any way to make an aio macro for multiple talents besides the spec:1, spec:2 condition? for example and aio for aspect of the hawk/iron hawk and fox switching #showtooltip /cast [spec:1] Aspect of the Hawk /cast [spec:2] Aspect of the Iron Hawk /cast Aspect of the Fox Looking to check if a talent is learned and then use it more for and all in one 90 tier but aspect example works too.Cheadge1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Debuffs not showing on enemies? Hi, when i use a move such as serpent sting, or concussive shot, my debuffs do not show on the target enemy. I have show all enemy debuffs checked in the buffs and debuffs section of the interface. This is only happening on my hunter btw.Bowwdown1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 new action bars Hi Blizzard, You know with each expanion, it looks like there will be no more room for action buttons, and key bindings are not enough. What is blizzard planning to do with so many spells and not enough action buttons (bars that is) to keep up with the many combinations of action buttons for players needing to setup their action bar UIs according to pve, pvp, tanking... Can we add another section Action Bar in UI?Proudkan10 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Keybind issue Hello! I've recently gotten the Blackwidow Ultimate keyboard. For some reason the 5 extra macro keys on the left side, I am unable to keybind them in wow. Is there some magical spell I need to cast to activate them? thanks in advance!Clovcupcakes1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Just returned:better addons than my old list? What are the basic building blocks of a minimalist UI these days? I know it is a matter of preference, but when I took a break from WoW these were my core add ons. Are they still good/being updated? Or has something better come along? Frames: Pitbull or Stuf Action Bars: Bartender Bags: BagNon Buff/Debuff: Satrina Chat: Prat or Chatter Map: Minimap Tooltip: TipTac Any other new toys that people tend to include in most UI set ups? tyvmScian1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Language Macro Problems I'm not sure exactly which of the recent patches is the source of this problem, but I've noticed that the following is not working anymore: /run SendChatMessage("I can speak Darnassian!","SAY","DARNASSIAN") Whenever I run that macro, it simply says "I can speak Darnassian!" in Common. Now, perhaps it is worth noting that even when I change to Darnassian manually (via the emote menu), the macro still speaks the line in common. Did something happen with a recent patch that altered the way languages are indexed by the UI? Additionally, this macro no longer works as a language "toggle" macro: /script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME.editBox.language = GetLanguageByIndex(2) I'm assuming the same issue is occurring, whatever it may be. The only add-on I am running is Weak Auras. Is anyone else experiencing this and/or knows of a solution?Calidil7 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Revenge still macro-able? Thanks for clicking. I had a warrior an expansion or two ago that I loved and had levelled as Prot. One thing I managed to do was to macro a bunch of attacks together so that whichever one was available would fire. Maybe that makes me a "baddie" but w/e; it seemed to work fine. Anyway, since I dinged 30(?) on this toon, I have been trying to stuff Revenge into my other attacks but I can't get it to work. What I have now is: #showtooltip /startattack /castsequence reset=6 Shield Slam, Revenge, Revenge, Revenge, Revenge, Revenge (just in case lol) (6 being the cooldown on Shield Slam) This works perfectly. HOWEVER, I have come to learn that at 50, Sword and Board will mess with Shield Slam's cooldown, thus trashing my lovely macro. I just wanted to check in and see how others are dealing with this. I have done a lot of googling and haven't found any current solutions yet. If not Revenge, are there other attacks that are able to be added into macros to save space? For example, I also have: #showtooltip Heroic Strike /startattack /cast Execute /cast Heroic Strike which works great, and: #showtooltip /startattack /cast [nomod] Charge /cast [mod:shift] Intercept /cast [mod:ctrl,@mouseover][] Intervene /cast Impending Victory which also allows me to do exactly what I want, which is to use Victory Rush when I am too close to a target to Charge So, yeah. Shout-out to the warrior macro community....Jäck1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Question about addons and a seperate install Me and my son both play WoW, we both just started. But I am frustrating him cause I keep messing with the addons and ui's. I think I have deleted the interface and WTF folder a dozen or so times already. I was wondering if I copied WoW to another partition would he be able to run from it and not have to deal with my ui/addon experimentation.Wushen2 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Sticky Macro's Macro's are still sticky and get stuck on castsequences. For example. /castsequence [nomod]spell1,spell4 /cast [mod:alt]spell2 /cast [mod:ctrl]spell3 the macro will either get stuck on spell1, spell2, spell3 or spell4 and continually cast it over and over. This is not a cache, Data/Cache, WTF or Interface failure, all of my friends are experiencing the same problem. I might also mention this happens on my druid with Faerie Swarm too only the problem with that is that my Druid will not cast Faerie Swarm, it will however cast Faerie Fire but then it will not progress to the next spell! PLEASE READ YOU TICKETS PROPERLY BEFORE PASSING JUDGEMENT!!!Blackmizuchi31 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Quick glyph swapping Is there an addon to make glyph swapping quick and easy? Because I'm a tank I swap glyphs depending on whether I'm tanking trash or a boss but its just a bit of a pain at the moment.Jadestemplar1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Disappearing party frames in arenas? Since the start of the current arena season earlier this week, my party frames have been randomly disappearing half the time whenever I enter an arena, does anyone have any idea how to fix this, or if there are any common mods that have been known to cause this? It seems to happen regardless of whether or not the group is set to raid mode. This is with the default party frames, and I would prefer to continue using them rather than having to download some mod that will completely change the appearance of my UI in order to fix it, if possible.Grimbold1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 GetItemInfo and caged pets Okay, I'm having some issues with GetItemInfo and caged pets. My addon has begun to throw the following error when a player has a caged pet in their inventory: 1x ReagentRestocker-3.0\Core.lua:320: Usage: GetItemInfo(itemID|"name"|"itemlink") Any information about the changes to the GetItemInfo with respect to caged battle pets would be appreciated.Hydrow2 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Right Side Boss Portraits Good Morning! I'm attempting to find an add on / UI option that allows me to make the right side boss portraits larger. While doing Stone Guardian, it's difficult for me to see the names and energy levels. Thanks in advance! ZZerlan0 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Macro Help!! I need help making a macro. Below is what i need to know to make it 1. I need to get a macro to work with Mouse button 1 key binding 2. But i only want it to work if i double click Mouse button 1 (Exp: So i double click my left mouse button and my macro dose what i have it set to do) 3. But i only want that macro to work if i have a pacific item equipped A example would be very helpful Thanks :DKhogun9 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Help Making a Macro Hey all, I'm not particularly good with macros, so I'm looking for some help making a macro for spells like Execution Sentence and Holy Prism. Basically, I want a macro that when I press the button, the spell automatically selects me as a target without making me loose my current target. To make things more complicated, I also want to be able to press the button while pushing a button, say the Shift key, and instead have the spell target my target. Any thoughts?Rhozul2 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 powerauras Does anyone know if powerauras is working again? Mine has been down since the pre-patch.Kerex2 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 About the mini-map I'm not sure if this was an addon or a default feature, but in Cataclysm, when you targeted someone in your raid or party, it would have a yellow circle around them in your mini-map. As of now in MoP, I don't see it anymore, nor the option to have it allowed. It was one of the best things to use when it came to PvP. Knowing where to run to when someone is out of range for your heals. Anyways, if this was an addon support, does anyone know which one? Thank you!Cerote3 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Is it just me...? Is it just me or do we no longer have to exit WoW (or even log off) in order to update an addon? It seems like after downloading an update and reloading UI, the update is applied and available in-game.Koviko1 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Which raid cooldown mod is this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvXgcm4QqQ0&list=FLL3enxwfeeV-FfRbf60TIPQ&feature=mh_lolz There is a mod that is showing his cooldowns for the raid, tranq Devo Auras, that sort of thing Anyone know what it is? Above the chat log!Bankbell4 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 weak auras Anyone familiar with weak auras? I am trying to make a timer with it to track taste for blood stacks better than up in the right hand corner. I feel like I am doing whats neccessary but its just not working.Hyperbeast0 Oct 8, 2012
Oct 8, 2012 Need help with a macro for Symbiosis. So I made a quick-'n'-easy little macro for the new Druid ability, Symbiosis, that notifies my party who I am casting it on. However, after casting Symbiosis, the button turns into whatever ability I received from my party member, and every time I use that ability, it spams "Casting Symbiosis on [whatever my target is]." Is there a way to salvage the useful aspect of the macro while modifying it to not spam the message if I'm targeting, say, a hostile mob? Or to only work if I'm targeting a friendly party member? I've done some searching around and testing, but nothing is working. Also, if it isn't already apparent, I'm a macro novice, so bear with me.Govindah2 Oct 8, 2012