UI and Macro

Aug 16, 2012 buggy duel function macro, need help. #showtooltip greater healing wave /cast [mod:shift] nature's swiftness; greater healing wave I use this as a general macro for a lot of things, and it works fairly well, except for the fact that I can't "self-cast" while targeting friendly's with this macro. If I use the normal spell button I can self-cast while targeting a friendly. Why doesn't the macro let me self cast, and what can I do to improve it please? p.s. My self cast key is Ctrl, and i'm not attempting to hold shift and ctrl together, just one or one then the other consecutively.Tehrealemcee6 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Druid Stealth/Powershift Macro Someone said it was possible to make a single macro that when out of combat you hit it once to turn into cat form and another to go into stealth, when in combat it only shifts you in and out of cat form, personally I am horrible at macros, anyone know if this is possible?Njorde8 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 I need help on a macro I'm not sure how to make this macro I am trying to make a macro that cast word of glory on my mouseover or if I have no mouseover my focus or if I have no mouseover or focus me and the same with Lay on Hands on a shift modifier but what it is doing is casting word of Glory and Lay on hands (at the same time) on my mouseover or if none my focus but It will not cast either on me if I have neither. I am using #showtooltip /cast [@mouseover, help][@focus][@player] Word of Glory /cast [nomod, @mouseover, help][@focus][@player] Lay on HandsMythrandir1 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 My Health bar I've seem to have lost my health bar numbers on my bar, and on my target bar. I reset my interface and i cannot seem to find how to get it to show the health again. Please help it would be appreciated.Skèptic2 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Looking for a custom alert addon Hello, I'm looking for an addon that gives me alerts based on custom requirements... I currently use Power Auras Classic which allows me to have graphic alerts in certain cases like: <7 seconds remaining on Serpent Sting debuff on target >50% focus remaining Black arrow ready to use I also like how it allows me to set a different alert as a prerequisite for another. My only issue with this addon is that it doesn't seem to be instant per say. I would like to see the alert come up the moment the requirement is met, but it seems to lag behind if only for a second. Does anybody know of an addon that does something like this more quickly? I actually really only use text even with these graphical alerts, so if it was just text that would be fine. Or is instant something that just can't be done? ThanksVandelesca5 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 X-Perl: Am I living in the past? Ok, so long story short I picked up WoW about 6 years ago, and my first add-on was X-Perl. Whenever I tell people I use it they think I'm crazy. They swear on things like Grid. I've tried Grid. I hate it. I thought it was the most complicated, ridiculously unnecessary thing I've ever had to fool with. I heal just fine with out. Trust me. So, does anyone else still use X-Perl? What about an X-Perl alternative? Are there any out there? I really like the look of X-Perl and always have. It's also easy to use. Call me bad, but I really don't want to work for my add-ons, they should work for me. I'm open to recommendations about moving past X-Perl since the consensus seems to be that it's old as dirt.Doves9 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Hand of Sac macro I want to cast HoS on my teammate without dropping my current target, my focus command is also being used on opponents so i cant use that, and if i use /cast [target=(name)] Hand of Sacrifice it just pops up with the highlighted cursor implying it wants me to click it onto someone defeating the entire purpose of it targetting the name.Konatá2 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Dot Addon Question If you watch any of Swifty's videos you will notice that HIS dot's he has an addon that makes them appear at a large size right bellow the character model This includes (Hamstring/MortalStrike/Rend/Thunderclap etc ) Im looking for an addon on HOw to do this sand HOW to set it up, I tried TellMeWhen but the problem is you have to configure each box for TMW and for instance if box 1 i put to watch REND and box 2 hamstring and box 3 thundercalp but my target is only inflicted with REND and THUNDERCLAP Than i have 2 dot's showing up bellow my toon with a gap inbetween them because that box is set to monitor hamstring. Is there a way to collapse them so theres no gap between the debuffs or a way to set it up so they just watch any of the general debuffs? Really could use this help also for my paladin whats the addon for the holy power you see people use that it shows bellow your toon as 3 generic yellow bubbles.Lithik10 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Incorrect LUA error for SetFrameStrata?!? I'm not sure if this counts as a bug, or a tech support issue...but about a day ago, half of my addons started reporting an error that "HIGH" was an unknown frame strata. It is documented as such, and this error has never occurred before. Wiping Cache, Data\Cache, Interface, and WTF directories does nothing as the error below indicates: Message: [string "_G.ChatFrame1:SetFrameStrata("high");"]:1: ChatFrame1:SetFrameStrata(): Unknown frame strata: high Time: 08/15/12 22:45:28 Count: 1 Stack: [C]: in function `SetFrameStrata' [string "_G.ChatFrame1:SetFrameStrata("high");"]:1: in main chunk [C]: in function `RunScript' Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2118: in function `?' Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4293: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText' Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3992: in function `ChatEdit_SendText' Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2704: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2697> [C]: in function `UseAction' Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:275: in function `handler' Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:561: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:509> Locals: (*temporary) = ChatFrame1 { 0 = <userdata> checkedGMOTD = true flashTimer = 0 isInitialized = 1 tellTimer = 241445.44 resizeButton = ChatFrame1ResizeButton { } buttonFrame = ChatFrame1ButtonFrame { } oldAlpha = 0 channelList = <table> { } clickAnywhereButton = ChatFrame1ClickAnywhereButton { } isDocked = 1 editBox = ChatFrame1EditBox { } name = "General" buttonSide = "left" isStaticDocked = true zoneChannelList = <table> { } defaultLanguage = "Common" messageTypeList = <table> { } } (*temporary) = "high" This error was produced with a stock Blizzard UI, using the following macro: /script _G.ChatFrame1:SetFrameStrata("high"); This macro works with both "medium", and "dialog", the next lower and higher frame stratas according to WoWWiki docs. Note that this is purely to demonstrate the LUA error displayed in addons, and has no other purpose - so please don't correct my macro, unless you can see some reason why it would not be a valid indicator of this documented frame strata failing. I have also noted errors with some addon windows failing on errors regarding "frame" not being a valid index from code like this (where "Crafting" is an "AceEvent-3.0" object): if Crafting.frame:IsVisible() then I have had this error in at least two addons that previously worked perfectly. I made no changes to my WoW setup prior to these two problems occurring, and both appeared to start at the same time, so I assume they are related. Running WoW 32 on Windows 7 64 (haven't tested the 64-bit client yet). The Repair.exe program flashes up a progress bar briefly, showing that it has successfully tested some 49 MB of the ~14GB WoW install...from which I conclude that my WoW install is definitely broken, since the repair certainly isn't testing it, and no-one else seems to be reporting this error. Google says: No results found for wow "Unknown frame strata: high". Any suggestions for how I can either fix this problem, or at least run a REAL repair, or at worst the easiest way to reinstall the actual game code, would be appreciated. PS: My background downloader appears to be downloading another 6GB of: 4.3.3.15354 to 4.3.4.15595, even though I believe I've been running 15595 since mid-April...no idea if that's relevant, or not. Regards, MortMortaa0 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 Macro Help | PT Warrior Hello. I never realized how good macros can be. I would like some help with them though. I have only made little macros such as: /roar and /mountspecial, so please, if you guys know any good macros for a PvP PT Warrior please tell me the code thingys. I was thinking something like: Devastate (I heard this is bad at level 85, is it true?) + Heroic Strike or Shield Wall + Shield Block + Last Stand + Enraged Regeneration (even though it doesn't seem that great in MoP sadly). By the way, I didn't really (sorry if it really bad) want to make another topic but do you think Warriors will be 'bad' in PvP in MoP? Particullary PT Warriors. Thanks in advance!Âross11 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 How to tell if MoP is already downloaded? I realize this isn't quite the right place for this thread, but I dunno where else it'd go! If I'm understanding this post right (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6307741211?page=2#40), MoP is already being downloaded. I haven't noticed any downloading at all, and when I run the launcher it says it's done everything- and it's said that since the day that post was made. I'm wondering if there's a way to check if MoP is already download(ing/ed), and if not, how to force it to start? My internet speed is pretty terrible, and I'm getting the digital copy (not digital deluxe if it changes anything), so I want to start the download early so I'm not basically locked out all of day 1 of Mists.Hoxton2 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 GHI help: GHI version Ultrasonic Screwdriver Trying to create a GHI version of the Ultrasonic Screwdriver. Having 2 small issues: 1) Can't locate the sound effect (I know the code to use, can't locate the file) 2) Trying to see if there is a way to "point" without the chat window saying "%n points over yonder" Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :)Djpartimage2 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 15, 2012 14" screen Hunter UI recommendation Hi all, Long story short, I've decided to re roll to my original favorite class for MoP. I had a really nice UI that I used for both my healers, but they were largely centered around healing addons and keybindings so I didn't need a whole lot of stuff showing. I did my first couple of groups last night to get a feel for how it works with dps and wow...not so much. Do any of you play on a smaller screen and utilize a really clean, minimalistic UI that I could use as inspiration for my own? I don't know Lua text, but I'm pretty good with all the popular addons like bartender, pitbull, class timers and the like. Any help is greatly appreciatedRebraal3 Aug 15, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 LF Addon: Alt JP/VP Tracker I'm looking for an addon that'll track and display the total amount of JPs and VPs across my many alts in a quick reference table. I'd prefer it to be a Broker plug-in, if possible (though I've yet to find one that fits the bill), but anything that will track those values and give them to me in an easily referenced format would work. Anyone know of one?Daenika2 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 cyborg gaming mouse addon I recently purchased the cyborg mmo7, and its totally awesome except for one thing. It works on two of my toons, and on the third its all bugged out. Normally there is a little cyborg head on your screen that opens up the mouses binding configuration, this head doesn't show up. You can open the mouses interface with a button on the mini-map, and when I try that it opens up but it wont accept new spells/macros to the mouse. It's frustrating because it works on 2 of my toons and not the third....please helpRakehorn1 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Raid icons frame? I'm looking for an addon that can list all raid target icons and the target that each icon is currently assigned to. It doesn't have to provide a separate raid frame for each, just a list is fine. I don't know if this is prohibited by Blizzard or I've just had trouble finding one.Moresunders1 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 delete item macro? I've tried to use: /run for bag = 0,4,1 do for slot = 1, 32, 1 do local name = GetContainerItemLink(bag,slot); if name and string.find(name,"ITEM NAME HERE") then PickupContainerItem(bag,slot); DeleteCursorItem(); end; end; end which works for most items, but it does not work for the OOX-22/FE Distress Beacon. I'm guessing because the name has a slash in it, which needs to be entered as an escape character somehow. I know in programming languages for instance, if you have a string and you want to put a backslash in somewhere or a new line, it goes like this: var mString = "blah blah \\ blah blah"; which reads "blah blah \ blah blah" var mString2 = "blah blah \n blah blah"; which reads "blah blah blah blah" but I'm not sure if this is the problem with this macro or if it is, I don't know how to escape characters with the WoW macro API.Apaladintank2 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 not able to drag interface options? why? on an alt i just started i only have the add-ons dot tracker, recount, quartz, and power aura's i want to make a power aura but for some reason i cant drag the interface options over so i can get to the additional options to make the aura any suggestions on how to fix?Jeffry1 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Enemy Casting Bar As a healer, I can't always see when to avoid certain enemy abilities. I do have DBM, but for the Static Cling for example on Asaad, it doesn't tell me when to jump. I need to look at Asaad's cast bar to know this. I do have XPerl and I have target's target disabled. Is the only way to do this to enable that, or is there a nice addon for enemy/boss cast bars? EDIT: I enabled target's target, but it doesn't show a cast bar. So I definitely need something.Danbuckles9 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Material Tracker/Finder Addon needed Hey guys, do you happen to know of an addon that can either list the location of where to find a material, or show it in the tooltip when you mouse over the actual item? For example if I'm skilling up my cooking, and I don't know where to fish up Sagefish, I can either enter Sagefish or just mouseover it in my cooking recipe book and it shows what zone you can fish them up in? Thank you guys in advance.Krippler3 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Too Many Shinies. I'm sure this issue/idea has been brought up on the forums previously, but I do believe it to be something which will probably need to be addressed in the not-too-distant future. At max level, I find that almost all of my characters have the usual "not enough bag space" issue. Wherein the emptiest my bags seem to get only leaves me with 10 free bag slots. This can be a case of having too many vanity items (as on my hunter, which seems to pick up every single vanity item it can get its hands on...for reasons...), to too many crafting items, to, of course, too many different sets of gear. As a hunter, too many gear sets doesn't effect me as much as others, but it's still a problem. Would an interface such as the Equipment Manager be a possible solution? As in, it stores the actual items in each set, not just remembering the layout of the set. This would certainly help out those poor "meta" classes who run around with 4+ gear sets in their bags. Even perhaps a vanity item interface which stores those items in a similar fashion to our current companion pet interface. We've come a long way from tucking our Kodos into our rucksack, but in the wake of even more fun (albeit "useless") items being added to the world in which we live, solutions might be needed to address a lack of carry space. Any thoughts and/or additional (or better) ideas? I know it's not an overly severe problem at the moment, but may become more of an issue later. tl;dr - Any ideas on how we could improve the UI to lessen limited bag space issues?Celeros1 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Looking for addon Hi is there an addon that can navigate nearest class trainer, auction house and bank?Kendai1 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Need a starting macro... Can I please get a macro that lets me cast immolation and my minions fireball at the same time? New to this ...sorry.Brightboy1 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 14, 2012 Shift + Left Click Guys,I have all my spell bars locked so that I don't accidently move one of my spells during combat. However, if I hold down shift and left click on a spell bar then I can freely move it around. Is there a way to fix that? Thanks.Terrorheart2 Aug 14, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Messed up NPC Scanner okay so my npc scanner is really annoying i have deleted and downloaded the latest version. the problem is that it just wont go off when it sees a rare npc or hunter pet, neither in a city or their proper zone. the last draw was when i went to Molten front to test the addon. i went in MF and 3 of the rare spiders were up and no alert from npc scanner. so i thought maybe they were alrdy cached in so i logged off in MF and deleted Cache and logged back in. still them spiders were sitting infront of me and no alerts. so i googled it and i found out that it have cahced them in since i logged in the zone they were in. so i left MF logged off deleted cache and logged in zone in and spiders in front of me with no alerts. so i dont know wat the hell to do if any1 else has the same problem let me know what you did to fix it. Thank you very much for the time.Bijmaster6 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Help me recreate my WOLTK ui? http://i.imgur.com/7UDAp.jpg I used to have this but I lost the interface/WTF folders... what addons can I use today (and possibly into MOP) to make this again? Thanks.Sugas4 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 About these raid frames... So, Blizzard would like us to use the default raid frames, yeah? Or at least they want them to be a viable option to raid frame addons, right? Too bad they !@#$ed them up so that the game can't reorder frames in combat. If someone leaves while in combat, suddenly I'm boned. Even the macros to simulate clicking a raid frame option don't work half the time anymore. Anyone have a fix for this or a replacement frames addon similar to the default Blizz frames?Lume3 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 How to see my own floating name plate Hi I've been looking around a lot lately and I can't seem to find a way for me to see my own name plate like the ones places over friendlies and enemies in the game space. I have the addon Tidyplates but I don't see any option to show my own name plate. Any ideas?Bristerr1 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 how do i remove the shift/a/s hotkey? im trying to learn how to remove this but i can only make a bind shift/a or shift/s and when i press shift/a/s it pops up enter password i would rather use wind sheer like i have it setXanse2 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Need help with 90 Talents one button Macro I would like to make a macro for most specs where its one button for all the 90 skills based on which is chosen, here's what i have so far. #showtooltip /cast Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger /cast Rushing Jade Wind Casting works great when u switch between them but my issue is i would like the tooltip icon to change along with the spell. It goes black once you switch to any spell but the top one. I only want the tooltip to change because i run with button number CDs over the icons and i cant get a report if it isnt displaying that spells tooltip thanksGreggoro1 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 like decursive, but for blizz raid frame AS the topic title suggest, is there an addon like that? I use the blizz raid frames for healing, with mouseover macros and clique. Ive also been using decursive for dispels, but i find it annoying to have to have 2 sets of frames. What I'm looking for is something like decursive that could sit in the side/corner of a raid frame that I can click to dispel/cleanse people.Rheyjynn3 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Loot Settings Looking for an add-on that will allow you to select the default vault you want to do with loot in a group (i.e. Need, Greed, Disenchant). Looked all over wow.curse.com but I couldn't find one. I'm almost convinced that it hasn't been made yet.Trulk2 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Addon Suggestion - Dialogue-based quests. I've got an idea for an add-on, and I hope someone might find it interesting enough to develop. As you all know, questing is pretty boring. Talk to person. Paragraph of details? Urgh, skip it. Do objective, skip text again, get reward. That paragraph we're all skipping is important for the game's overall experience, whether one knows it or not. My suggestion is an add-on that, instead of displaying a dialogue box when talking to a quest NPC, will make the NPC recite the paragraph sentence-by-sentence before prompting the player to take on the quest, just like you might find in a Zelda game. (Addendum: Text only, just like Zelda; no sound.) Splitting it up like this and making the player wait will make players more willing to read it, thereby relaying the content and improving the player's questing experience. With the questing experience improved, players may be willing to spend more time in the world itself rather than grinding LFD all day. Do tell if you're interested in doing something like this. TL;DR: <- Proof. EDIT: Reiterating, no sound effects, just a different way of displaying the text; like recent Zelda games instead of paragraphs.Nemox7 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 13, 2012 Bankers: Personal Bank (With Picture) I have 3 bankers on different servers and we are forced to get a guild vault if we want any kind of real storage. I think it would be nice if when creating a toon we could click on something to create a toon for banking purposes only. A bunch of ppl deal with lack of storage and I've even heard of some people having 2 bankers on the same server. Take a look at the picture, its not perfect but its an idea of a bankers personal bank without needing a guild vault. I was also thinking that if they added a seperate tab for Heirlooms. We could deposit them in because it would be a bankers personal bank not a guild vault. Also, adding the ability to withdraw/deposit gold into our personal bank would be useful. I remember when I was new to WoW thinking how ridiculous it was that in our personal 'BANK' we couldn't bank our money. http://i46.tinypic.com/nod91u.png also adding that slots should be like 10x20 instead of 7x14Dìane2 Aug 13, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Druid Prowl Cancel Hey guys, I use a lot of [mod:shift] macros, and was wondering if there was a way to [mod:shift] a cancel prowl. The best way I can think to do this is #showtooltip /cancelaura [mod:shift] Prowl; /cast Pounce which I tried but didn't work ... and also, if there was a way to macro a macro, please and thanks !Vaerol1 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 to taunt or not to taunt You all of course no about the classic taunting macro, no not the warrior one I'm talking about this. ... and sure it's cool at first especially if your on a RP realm, but after a five minutes of fighting in a dungeon like this almost everyone in your group will want to kill you. Now if you're like me and you enjoy making your character feel more "alive" then this has probably always presented a problem to you. There are solution of course, one being to only use a taunt on spells you don't cast very often or spells that have a very long CD, but for perfectionist like us this just isn't enough, plus there is another problem to deal with. If you activate your macro you will say the message regardless of the spells success, something that can be extremely aggravating to both you and your group. So here is what I'd like. A way to taunt To only use the taunt in the correct situation A way to randomize the taunts A way to make it where I don't always taunt (to avoid spamming)Does anyone know of a way to do this without addons, or with addons I'm not picky.Vrealion1 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 How to make your character shut up Just curious if there is an addon or line I can add into a macro for each skill that I spam so my character will stop saying "that skill isn't ready yet" or "I'm too far away" etc Any help is appreciated thanks!Bristerr4 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Raven - creating duplicate bars Sorry for the noob question but how do I create an exact duplicate of an existing bar group in Raven? I have a buff bar for me, but now want to create another one just like it for my pet. Thanks.Algrim0 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 secondary profession skill level tracking To elaborate further, I would like to know if there is an addon or macro that can show you what you current herabalism/skinning skill level is without actually opening the professions tab (K) This would make it easy to stop gathering when you've maxed out your current skill level.Illiirian3 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Random yell anti aggravation macro i found this macro in my list and have been using it, /cast shockwave /run if random(100)<=10 then SendChatMessage("relax!",YELL) end the obvious parts that will change for you are -the spell name -the (100) bit is the percent as a whole you can make this number whatever you like - and the <=10 is the chance per 100 that your yell is used - and obviously the yell tat is in between the " " if i changed the (100) to 400 and changed the <=10 to 1 ( which is the ratio i use for my devastate macro since i use that ability so much) i would have a .25% chance of my yell to proc. and it keeps you from pissing people off, if anyone has any other interesting macro's id love to hear themEarzonmido2 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 How to create legacy compatibility function? How can i optionally create a function? In other languages i would have a conditional define, where the function would exist if needed, e.g. //simulate function that only exists on Windows Vista or newer #IF WindowsVersion < WindowsVista dword DwmGetColorizationColor() { return #ccccff } #ENDIF Now i want to translate that concept of defining away functions into WoW and lua. With 5.0.4 (Mists of Panderia) the API function GetPrimaryTalentTree() has been removed, and replaced with GetSpecialization(). For clients not yet running 5.0.4 (e.g. North America today, and China for a few months after launch) i need a stub of GetSpecialization --Mists Beta GetBuildInfo() -> "5.0.4", "15929", "Jul 31 2012", 50001 local wowBuildNo = tonumber((select(2, GetBuildInfo()))); if (wowBuildNo < 15929) then function GetSpecialization(isInspect, isPet) return GetPrimaryTalentTree(isInspect, isPet); end; end; Except that doesn't work. Is there a set of lua syntax trickery that i can make a function appear and disappear based on a logical condition? --------------------------------- A close workaround might be: --Mists Beta GetBuildInfo() -> "5.0.4", "15929", "Jul 31 2012", 50001 local wowBuildNo = tonumber((select(2, GetBuildInfo()))); function GetSpecialization(isInspect, isPet) if (wowBuildNo >= 15929) then return BlizzardAPI.GetSpecialization(isInspect, isPet) else return GetPrimaryTalentTree(isInspect, isPet); end; end; Except that doesn't work either - there's no way to "call the base implementation". Plus, it's a performance waste to have to run through the thunk every time; i'd rather any calls to GetSpecialization went straight to "BlizzardAPI" directly.Pauladin3 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Battleground Instance Id is there a battleground instance id available ... once you're in the battleground? i'm looking for an instance id.. not the bg type. a string that would be specific to that BG... a key something like: <bg>.<utc-time-t>.<daily-instance-id> ie: AV.1344716254.A5472 this would be a unique identifier that would pertain specifically to that instance of that battleground. this would allow me to store the bg info and track various stats as reported by players. does anything like this exist? or any type of instance id available for that day? (i can put the rest together)Tinymasher7 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 BeanCounter window screwed up! BeanCounter is part of the Auctioneer Suite..... it seems to be working fine except all of the columns got messed up and are over lapping and everything is all mixed together. ive tried manually to separate them but they just resize themselves and bury other columns behind them. It is so mixed up its impossible to sort it out manually. Is there a way to just reset the window? ThanksRoarr0 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Disable Number-pad Enter Key Only Is there a way to disable or change the keybind for the number-pad enter key without changing the main enter key? Or is it basically "Two Buttons One Cup" kind of deal?Cardinalsins3 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Script to reset player fames to default. Hey can someone please help me out on a script to reset my player fames to default! I tried doing it in wow with frame move options but my targets target is not sticking with my target frame and will not move. If someone has a script to reset these frames it would help a lot!Kerrbox1 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Chimera Shot Target, Concussive Shot Focus Im trying to make a macro that will Chimera Shot my target and if i press the button again it with Concussive shot my focus target any help?Deadsoil1 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 power aura guide here is a small guide of a smart way to set up your power auras http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dczHBlfvZbY&feature=plcp check it out and I hope is usefullPïpo3 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Pipo Power aura set up Hello again. People have been asking me to post the power aura set up that I describe in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dczHBlfvZbY so I decided to post them here Enjoy Load up your power Auras go to page 1 press "Import Set" and copy everything below into the text field that shows up. Set=Page 1@ Aura[1]=Version:4.23; b:0.0431; anim1:4; icon:INV_Misc_Herb_Felblossom; buffname:lifebloom; r:0; texture:121; alpha:0.48; stacksOperator:>; texmode:1; ismounted:0@ Aura[2]=Version:4.23; b:0.1098; anim1:4; g:0.7098; icon:INV_Misc_Herb_Felblossom; buffname:lifebloom; r:0.1569; stacks:1; texture:122; alpha:0.59; stacksOperator:>; y:-7; texmode:1; ismounted:0@ Aura[3]=Version:4.23; b:0.1373; anim1:4; g:0.9843; icon:INV_Misc_Herb_Felblossom; buffname:lifebloom; r:0.1451; stacks:2; texture:123; alpha:0.52; stacksOperator:>; y:4; texmode:1; ismounted:0@ Aura[4]=Version:4.23; b:0.1137; anim1:7; g:0.6078; icon:Ability_Druid_EclipseOrange; buffname:[48517]; begin:1; unitn:Only for raid/group.; texture:16; alpha:0.7; symetrie:2; speed:0.05; stacksOperator:=; PowerType:0; combat:true; size:2.71; torsion:1.05; y:146; texmode:1; finish:3; timer.h:1.39; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-160; timer.x:4@ Aura[5]=Version:4.23; anim1:7; g:0.2471; icon:Ability_Druid_Eclipse; buffname:[48518]; r:0.5373; begin:1; unitn:Only for raid/group.; texture:16; alpha:0.7; symetrie:2; speed:0.05; stacksOperator:=; PowerType:0; combat:true; size:2.71; torsion:1.05; y:146; texmode:1; finish:3; timer.h:1.39; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.y:-160; timer.x:5; timer.Transparent:true@ Aura[6]=Version:4.23; b:0.4392; anim1:12; g:0.1176; icon:Ability_Paladin_SacredCleansing; buffname:power torrent; r:0.3373; texture:128; alpha:0.2; speed:1.73; combat:true; texmode:1; finish:3@ Aura[7]=Version:4.23; b:0; anim1:4; g:0.0627; icon:Spell_Holy_DivinePurpose; buffname:surge of dominance; texture:5; alpha:0.2; combat:true; size:0.93; finish:3@ Aura[8]=Version:4.23; b:0.9647; icon:ability_vehicle_sonicshockwave; buffname:solar beam; r:0.9686; begin:3; x:88; bufftype:15; texture:151; alpha:1; size:0.4; y:-101; ismounted:0@ Aura[9]=Version:4.23; b:0.8941; g:0.6118; icon:Ability_Druid_Starfall; buffname:starfall; begin:3; bufftype:15; texture:231; alpha:1; mine:true; size:0.28; y:-102; ismounted:0@ Aura[10]=Version:4.23; icon:Ability_Druid_ForceofNature; buffname:force of nature; begin:3; x:-50; bufftype:15; texture:225; alpha:1; size:0.28; y:-106; ismounted:0@ Aura[11]=Version:4.23; icon:Spell_Arcane_Arcane03; buffname:starsurge; begin:3; bufftype:15; texture:186; alpha:1; size:0.31; y:-78; ismounted:0@ Aura[12]=Version:4.23; icon:Ability_Druid_Typhoon; buffname:Typhoon; begin:3; x:-91; bufftype:15; texture:221; alpha:1; symetrie:2; size:0.21; y:-101; ismounted:0@ Aura[13]=Version:4.23; icon:inv_throwingaxepvp330_08; buffname:Trinket1; begin:3; x:47; bufftype:23; texture:214; alpha:1; symetrie:1; size:0.22; torsion:0.78; y:-104; ismounted:0@ Aura[14]=Version:4.23; b:0.0235; g:0; icon:inv_alchemy_elixir_05; bufftype:8; texture:55; alpha:0.3; sound:61; threshold:40; size:1.6; ismounted:0; finish:3@ Aura[15]=Version:4.23; b:0.0235; g:0; icon:inv_alchemy_elixir_05; bufftype:8; texture:56; alpha:0.3; threshold:30; size:1.6; ismounted:0; finish:3@ Aura[16]=Version:4.23; b:0.0235; g:0; icon:inv_alchemy_elixir_05; bufftype:8; texture:57; alpha:0.3; threshold:15; size:1.6; ismounted:0; finish:3@ Aura[17]=Version:4.23; b:0.0235; g:0; icon:inv_alchemy_elixir_05; bufftype:8; texture:58; alpha:0.3; threshold:0; size:1.6; ismounted:0; finish:3@ Aura[18]=Version:4.23; icon:Ability_Druid_Bash; buffname:bash; x:-111; bufftype:15; texture:30; alpha:1; size:0.13; y:-263; texmode:1; ismounted:0@ Aura[19]=Version:4.23; icon:Ability_Druid_Dash; buffname:dash; x:114; bufftype:15; texture:29; alpha:1; size:0.14; y:-263; texmode:1; ismounted:0@Pïpo4 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Pipo Introduces Macros This is a very basic Macro introduction for people who are new to macros. where I show you some very basic ways to have fun with them. This thread goes with this Youtube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nclpsk3PcXs it explains the macros posted below. Random Mount Macro: /castrandom mount1, mount2, mount3, mount4,..... Pokemon Macro: /script t="CRITTER"i=random(GetNumCompanions(t))c,n=GetCompanionInfo(t,i)SendChatMessage(n..", I Choose You!")CallCompanion(t,i) /cheer Spec Switch (note type in the name of your sets where it says Set1 & Set2) : /equipset [spec:1] Set1 ; Set2 /usetalents [spec:1] 2; [spec:2] 1 Sell All Grey: /run local p,N,c,n=0 for b=0,4 do for s=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b) do n=GetContainerItemLink(b,s) if n and string.find(n,"9d9d9d") then N={GetItemInfo(n)} c=GetItemCount(n) p=p+(N[11]*c)UseContainerItem(b,s) print(n) end end end print(GetCoinText(p)) Enjoy! I hope I got you interested in the power of macros.Pïpo0 Aug 12, 2012
Aug 12, 2012 Macro's for attacking/assist. How would i do something like used in dual boxing? For the second character to auto target and cast a spell on the focus targets target? If that makes sense >.< thanks.Thexrussian2 Aug 12, 2012