Arenas

2d PvP Disqualification Policy Update As part of our continued efforts to combat cheating and unfair play in World of Warcraft, we’ve recently made a change to our policies regarding PvP disqualifications. As of the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch, any player who is found to have engaged in unfair practices that result in their disqualification from end-of-season PvP rewards will also have their ability to queue for rated PvP matches immediately revoked. This restriction will continue through the remainder of the season in which they were disqualified, which includes the current “Post-Season” available until Battle for Azeroth launches. This change is intended to minimize the impact that disqualified players have on those who are playing legitimately while the PvP season continues, and is just one aspect of our ongoing commitment to upholding the competitive integrity of World of Warcraft PvP.Bornakk65 2d
3d Ranked PvP Item Levels Now that BFA Season 1 is underway, we’ve seen a number of questions about the item levels of various rewards and reward tiers. Here’s an outline of the current item levels you’ll see when you receive rewards from ranked PvP: Tier, Rating, End of Match iLvl, Weekly cache iLvl, Weekly Azerite item iLvl Unranked, 0 – 1399, item level 340, item level 355, item level 355 Combatant, 1400 – 1599, item level 350, item level 365, item level 355 Challenger, 1600 – 1799, item level 360, item level 370, item level 370 Rival, 1800 – 2099, item level 365, item level 375, item level 370 Duelist, 2100 – 2399, item level 370, item level 380, item level 385 Gladiator, 2400+, item level 375, item level 385, item level 385 Some reminders: End of match rewards are occasional. For your weekly Azerite item Conquest turn-in, see Marshal Gabriel in the Salt and Shanty Inn near the Ashvane Docks in Boralus or Xander Silberman at Mugambala in Zandalar. You’ll loot your weekly cache reward from a chest in that area. The weekly cache items can Warforge/Titanforge. Now go strike down your enemies!Ythisens185 3d
Sep 8 Join us live at the Blizzard Arena for BlizzCon Opening Week! After nearly a year of brutal regional competition, the top teams of Arena gladiators from around the world will gather for a final showdown in the World of Warcraft Arena Global Championship—and you can be there to cheer on your favorite combatants! If you're heading to Southern California for BlizzCon 2018, come join us live, in-person at Blizzard Arena Los Angeles in Burbank, California for all the pre-BlizzCon exciting! Tickets to the live event on Monday, October 29, 2018, are on sale now through the Blizzard Arena Los Angeles ticketing site. Single-day tickets are avliable for the World of Warcraft Arena World Championship for $30 per day (plus applicable taxes and fees). Tickets to one of the Blizzard Arena Behind-the-Scenes Tour sessions are also available for $50 per session (plus applicable taxes and fees), with multiple dates and time slots available to choose from! You can find more information on availablity, timing, pricing, and more on the BlizzCon site here.Ornyx8 Sep 8
May 19 Arena Movement Lag Hotfixes We’ve recently implemented a technical change to address player feedback about certain movement lag issues, particularly in Arenas. The most common report has been from one player seeing another player in a different location than where they are actually positioned. A fix to address that issue has now been live for a couple days, and we’re looking for feedback from players who play in Arenas and might be seeing a difference in the frequency of this issue. While we have other improvements in the works for the future, we believe this should have significantly reduced movement lag from multiple players’ perspectives. Please let us know if you’re seeing improvement along those lines. Thank you!Ornyx21 May 19
Mar 12, 2015 Crowd Control & Diminishing Returns When you're affected by a crowd control effect in PvP, there's an 18-second window for diminishing returns on further effects from the same category. Additional CC effects used on you while diminishing returns are active are reduced in duration: first by 50%, and then by 75%. Each CC effect resets the 18-second window to its full duration, and if you are affected by three CC's of the same category inside that 18-second window, you will be immune to further effects from that category until the 18-second window has passed. The lists below have been separated out into their specific diminishing returns categories. Each ability shares diminishing returns with the other abilities it has been listed with, and no others, except where noted. Diminishing Returns Categories Disorient Incapacitate Root Silence Stun KnockbackLore6 Mar 12, 2015
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Arenas forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Player vs. Player arena combat with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
3m Pally bubble Can we seriously just get rid of this? Main problem is simply there is no counterplay. On my shaman I either have to link which keeps me alive for another second, or somehow heal. It boggles my mind how blizz still did nothing to nerf hpals. Hpals wear plate, have the most instant heals of any healer, and they also can avoid cc by pushing sac. On top of all I just mentioned, they can become invulnerable too? So 2 sacs, and 2 bops is not enough for our paladin friends. *sigh*. It's honestly what's ruining arena. Keep double bop in since you can counter it (purge) and it's still a free bubble against melee- not to mention - 2 of them... Make wings do 50% less damage. - Paladins specced holy are healers, not gods. oh and if you're not going to nerf their insane healing output, please make it so we can dispel/purge sac. Then I can finally stop venting on here. Thanks. I'm just really sick of having a pally bubble after we are owning a team and for him to just run over and hoj me while healing his whole team with 1 push of a button.Babycarrot12 3m
4m Best 2's comp with MW titleTurdoroni13 4m
5m WOTC I detest wotc as mw, so i was wondering can i still succeed as mw in arena without wotc, or do i have to learn it?Xanzo12 5m
11m MW damage Why do MW do so much dmg? Even out of Way of the Crane... 16k rising sun kicks seem a little ridiculous and with way up they hit for around 25k. That's more than an Ebonbolt or an eviscerate...Aisperagonia24 11m
18m Fel Eruption + Mana Rift Thoughts on this? Is it just me? Is it possible this is the dumbest thing currently in the game? Would love to hear if I am just being dramatic.Ambergrís15 18m
29m Arena unplayable for OCE players right now the lag is out of control. basically 2000ms when we vs non oce servers. normally the 200-300ms doesnt bother me. but this is downright unplayable. been happening at least this entire week. confirmed by oce forums. lost like 200 rating tooMellowcore7 29m
30m Destro/Fire/HPal Hey Arena Forums, hopefully you guys can help me out with this. I'm queueing like 2200-2300 mmr Jungle, and we keep running into this comp (above). We're struggling pretty heavily vs it, and none of us can really fathom how to: 1. Stop the CC chains (effectively*). 2. Counter the damage they are doing without stopping our own. 3. Effectively cross-cc without getting 1 shot. We've tried doing goes on the Mage and the Lock, but we're not able to actually get anything out of it. The Paladin will Sac before they even consider bubbling, we can get Lock Wall but it's mostly so he can sit there and spam out chaos bolts. I've tried bashing Chaos Bolts to stop damage, but we have to deal with Greater Pyro at the same time, which in and of itself is easy to stop but when you're saving kicks for Polymorph chains it's hard to really do anything about it other than just line it and hope for the best. Our healer tries to position himself away so he doesn't get chained, but it's just a double shimmer poly chain into Fear spam. Whenever we get close to forcing a cooldown the Lock will havoc/coil us (Hunter and I), then peel Mage so he can get poly's or the Paladin can HoJ. Wall of text, but hopefully you guys have a solution to this because I'm rather stumped on it. * - stopping poly's with physical kicks is difficult due to shimmer, they can blink physical kicks and it's like unintentional auramastery. Edit: We're running Mistweaver Jungle, so we could run Disc to break poly's but that only stops 1 part of the chain (if he can get it, and he's not a Disc main so unlikely).Serrow0 30m
55m Arena gear drop Q Hey, Hit 1600+ in RBG's tonight but my highest arena rating is only 1457. When I do arenas and get the occasional Dread drop, will it be 1600+ ilvl gear or will 1600 gear only drop out of RBGs and my arena drops still only be 1400 drops? Thanks,Bulgrave2 55m
1h Holinka's Return Confirmed https://www.wowhead.com/news=288050/brian-holinka-returns-to-the-wow-team-as-lead-combat-designer Welcome back Holinka. https://i.gyazo.com/a094ec0693eebbb04b5fbfbce1660e5c.jpgFox54 1h
1h Vendors are the solution : HERES WHY Current system is very boring because gear is never guaranteed. Some people (including myself) hate gambling. Some people want something to work for... even if it is just grinding out enough currency to grab a single piece of gear every day/week /however you decide. Current system gets boring very quick: Nobody wants to level up an alt because they are still stuck trying to gear their main with this gambling system. Me personally if i had vendors i would probably have 10 different alts and I would gear them all up simultaneously.... who agrees? I wish a blizzard worker could explain why they are so much against vendors.. cuz in my pea sized brain it just doesnt make sense honestly. I honestly think that if you gave players a more consistent way to gear up, they would stick around more. Nobody likes being screwed by the RNG gods for weeks on end... or do they???? CURRENT SYSTEM: "well... i dont even know if i should log on, ive been trying to grind out those certain gears with certain traits for weeks, bow i just always have bad luck.. i think ill just play something else" WITH VENDORS: "Man i cant wait to get home and grind out some currency so i can finally buy that piece of gear ive wanted!!!"Broggar0 1h
1h rshamans how does this spec just get a pass every season for nerfs. tremor spirit link grounding shear EARTHERN WALL IS 20s DURATION. 1m CD?!? lmao 33%uptime jesus fk eshield ghostwolf heal mfw when gorecki is qn his shaman with RMx instead of priest.. zzzZvën22 1h
1h Satanic Gladiator 12 years of arenas and demonic and undead vibes and this has never been added as a title?Strongwoman8 1h
1h Mages have no weaknesses in BfA Do mages have damage? Yes, especially Fire which can only be described as utterly broken atm. Do mages have CC? Yes, they have the best CC in the game now that Poly requires no setup thanks to Shimmer. Do mages have survivability? Yes, they are an unviable target for a lot of comps unless the mage double Blinks into you, somehow fails to land Poly on your healer, and then yolo Blocks for no good reason. Then maybe you'll kill him. People like to complain about rogues a lot, but at least they can die in BfA. I'm sorry to make a balance thread like this but I need to vent. RMP has always been a strong comp, but the difference is you used to be able to grab the momentum if you outplayed them or they made mistakes. In BfA, every variation of RMP has you on a timer and they don't need much coordination to win. Their CC is guaranteed, your targets are limited, and the rogue and mage don't even need to connect together to score a kill.Churchmouse42 1h
1h 2500cr LF Hpal. Alliance do you exist? i want you in my lifeZvën10 1h
1h DOES BLZ CARE PVP ANY MORE???? 1. Aff lock and unholy DK are not playable, actually DK is worse, no dmg, squishy, can't move. aff lock can one shot, but compared with classes like SP, boomy, they do more dmg and tankier. I got 0 win rate when facing DH, boomy shaman comp. they just sit on me, the port does not work cz DH get to me instantly. By the way DH always did more dmg than me even if I do muti-target dmg. Give me a reason not to quit this game. There is only five comps playable this ssn. A. RMP B. turbo C. RLS D. DH boomy shaman E. jungle cleave DK and lock not included. 2. It happens muti times, click the gateway like crazy but doesn't move, WTF is this !@#$, BLZ???? can u employ some guy to fix it? Big company right, no one wanna be responsible for the game. Disgusting PVP design.Balala2 1h
2h FMP worth it for new 3's players? Comp advice Sorry for wall of text, TL;DR at the bottom. Read the rest if you need more info for our specific situation. My friends and I are thinking about actually trying to get into 3's as we've only really dabbled in double dps 2's. I've been a long time feral player so my friends alt choices were based on that. However, I'm wondering if me being Feral instead of say, a rogue, is going to significantly hinder us. Maybe this is controversial currently due to many players thinking assassination is OP, but I would be much more interested in Sub. I've mostly been wondering this due to the two classes available skill ceilings as I assume Sub has a much higher one, thus spending tons of time learning it could be solidly rewarded. Since I haven't done pvp on Feral even semi-seriously since early WoD I have no clue how easily it is to tell a good feral from a bad one. If I could get some help with a Pros and Cons list for the two classes that would be extremely helpful. We mainly do M+ as our main content. I really only have time to have one main character so I want to make sure to make a smart decision. So far I have this Feral Pros: Off healing, DoTs, years of experience in 1v1s and okay experience in 2v2, PvE Brez + panic tank Feral cons: Limited comp options, Squishy unless you predict all incoming damage which could be harder when not knowing what to look at for, lower control options, a meme in M+ in the communities eyes despite having a decent IO, Rogue Pros: Always at least one solid spec, lots of control, solid defense options, plenty of comp options, a top contender for the melee spot in M+ with tons of utility (tricks, shroud) Rogue Cons: I feel more is expected of a rogue in arena, almost no pvp experience so I'd have to learn rogue and 3's at the same time, no way to off heal teammates Our main end goal is to hit 2k in 3's and anything after that would be awesome. I'm really interested in hearing the communities opinions on this. Is rogue so much better that it would be worth the extra time learning it, or should I stick to Feral as I learn how to properly arena. Keep in mind even though I've played some arena over the years I still don't even have the brutally dedicated achieve so I've never played enough to get the 300 wins. So yeah limited experience. Thus far this season in one night I've gotten to ~1400 in 2's with my frost mage bud and ~1300 in 3's running Feral, frost, Resto Druid with no voice. TL; DR: I'm sure I missed some things in the list so feel free to add, but what do you guys think? Stick it out with Feral to learn arena on a class I know, or swap to rogue and learn a new class along with arena?Pidooma11 2h
2h [A] Washed-up MoP Glad LF Partners Hello, I used to be decent at the game ... It's the case anymore. I only have Druid at 120. I mostly play Resto but I could learn Balance, it seems fairly easy. I have the sexiest accent you will ever hear, so that's a huge upside tbh. Anyone ? :~) Belicelli#1650Beliwhoop7 2h
2h King of the Hollow 3v3 Monday Night Tourny Introducing week #7 of Resurgent eSports Broadcasting weekly 3v3 tournament: The Kings of the Hollow When it happens: Every single Monday night @ 7pm EST. Who can come: Anyone To help us make this flow as best as possible if you know you’d like to be there, please be a few minutes early and drop a message to an admin in our discord or leave a message in the Arena forum on our Discord. How it works: Any player, with or without a team (yes that means you can come by yourself and still play), can be a part of this community event! We get everyone in a raid, and split teams as evenly as possible, then start the tournament. We stream it live and commentate the games, and usually hand out 50k+ in gold to the winners. Visit our website for more fun PvP events and broadcasts! Https://www.resurgentesb.com Our discord link is: https://discord.gg/u5Kbef8Sapcapped9 2h
2h Resto Druid LF 3s Team To Push To Gladiator Looking to push for Gladiator. Available any days except for Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. DM me at Diamondclaw#1152Diamondclaw2 2h
3h 2.2K Duo LF Feral Glad push Hey there Franquito here again. Finally got to 2.2, will i get glad again in this decade? Tune in the next couple weeks to find out! Are you a Feral druid? Can you play around PST? Do you have a big D%$#? Then you might be a perfect fit for me and my hunter friend. 10 year synergy and i got him back to the game and re subbed to get 2.2k in two 2 hour pushes, pretty alright, right? Looking for that missing piece. We are 2.2k CR and have played many games. We are looking for a new partner to push glad with. We need someone who is 2.2k+ or higher and with exp to get glad. We are chill and like taking criticism as long as you take criticism and improve every game. Lets chat. Once again we are PST and like to plan times to queue up and push, someone who plays a lot is great. bnet: seanyboy#1220Franquito0 3h
3h Azerite, trinkets, etc in arena How do we know what traits are less effective in pvp (nerfed)? I also heard that crit and trinkets are less effective in pvp. Is there anywhere in the game to let me know these things ? I’m sure there’s other things I need to know but don’t. Maybe some skills that don’t cc you as long in pvp or something.Xizlea3 3h
3h multi glad hunter LF feral/ret LF players to push glad with this season. heals are welcomed too.Shaytime1 3h
3h LF Healer for RMP Just under 2500 CR ally. Anyone within the 2.4-2.5 cr range would be great. Pref Paladin or Priest. Also LF a team on my alt Horde side. Just under 2.4 cr. Thanks! Huracane#1268Moonreaver9 3h
3h Resto Shamans Why do they still have wind sheer? Hex or wind sheer, pick one.Luridbane23 3h
4h 8.1 Graphics update Has anyone here tested the 8.1 graphics update so that WoW runs smoothly on multiple cores? I was excited to hear about this change and it might be enough to bring me back. Tired of 30 fps on an amazing CPU just because this game is poorly optimized Suramar city with 60 FPS or being able to max out my graphic settings in new BfA content will be pretty sickMyracle2 4h
4h Ele Changes After seeing the effort going into ele changes thus far, I figured i'd give some of my own ideas. I assume most people with a decent knowledge of everyone still playing this game know who I am but if not I will give a quick list of my credentials on ele. 8x r1 ele consistently #1 ele in NA since warmongering season, w/ LAN experience & having played in multiple online tournies, currently 1 of 2 eles within top 30 throughout both regions 3v3 ladders. Enough w/ the horn tooting, here it is. So far, a common theme throughout BFA, is extremely gimmicky & HEAVY dependence on azerite traits. This is currently a problem for pretty much every spec in the game & the dependence on these traits to succeed in arena is an incredibly big problem with pvp atm, since we're on the topic of ele, I will talk about eles busted azerite trait which is a trait called Lava Shock. This trait works in the same fashion as UA locks drain life trait & increases the damage of your next Earth Shock per stacking, stacking up to 20 times. This currently is our ONLY win condition & outside of our Earth Shock damage, we do between 1-3000 single target dps depending on whether or not we're being trained. Obviously, 60% of a specs damage bound into a single spell/trait is a HUGE oversight & issue & is easily fixable w/ a few tuning changes they could do any day of the week, but instead push us and multiple other specs to the back burner until a future patch. A quick fix to combat this trait issue for ele would be as follows : Buff overall damage on other spells by a large amount, ex: lava burst +100% dmg, lightning bolt +75% dmg, chain lightning +75% dmg, etc etc. Now instead of nerfing lava shock yet again, how about blizzard just disables trait stacking, I think that trait stacking is of course very cookie cutter & very boring. Yes some of my proposed damage buffs may look like a lot BUT what many dont realize is that lava burst & lightning bolt/chain hit for 4k crit in pvp. Yes, 4k damage. To get back to a game state where casting your filler spells is actually WORTH IT, all casters should get buffs on their main filler spells so that they actually chunk people yet again. (frostbolt, fireball, shadow bolt, incinerate, starfire, etc) Some other changes i think would be good for ele, are simply just talent & pvp talent changes, the core playstyle & kit of ele right now is very good, the tuning of your spells damage percentage is just off, drastically. So here are my proposed talent changes. Electrocute Add Electrocute to either 45, 60, or pvp talents. Ever since restoration first got this spell, i've been saying to myself & others that I have no clue what so ever as to why Resto has this spell & not ele? This would be very useful into a wide variety of comps, and would give us some sustain while we use our globals purging. Totem Mastery Morph I would like to see a talent that alters the usage of our level 30 row talent called "totem mastery" this talent currently buffs our damage spells and effects based off of totem type, my idea for a pvp talent would be that each totem type gets changed while using the pvp talent, for example : water totem becomes healing stream / cleansing totem, earth totem becomes strength of earth totem/ stoneskin totem, wind totem becomes grace of air totem/ melee attack speed totem, fire totem becomes totem of wrath/searing, etc. Yes, these are ALL things we had in the past & I think this is a good idea to bring them back w/o pve implications. Every single one of these totems has a use & fits the support play style of ele, + a high skill cap knowing how to utilize all these totems in every situation. Root Totem Ever since I first started playing ele in WOTLK, I always loved root totem. I do believe that root totem was removed from ele due to pve reasons, but there's obviously a solution to that, add it to the list of pvp talents. Incredibly useful talent when you fight things you cannot kite, such as DH's, Ferals, WW's, BM hunters, etc. That's all thoughts I have for now on the topic, other than number tuning as I talked about above, ele is in an incredibly good place & i'm quite happy with the general playstyle, it's very rewarding & high skill cap. Always open to debate in the comments & will expand on the post as the thoughts come to me. Thanks for viewing :) *btw, ele does NOT need a lower CD on flame shock OR gust of wind, you're very bad if you think this & need to learn quite a few things.Ozzatello8 4h
4h crazywane its been almost 12 hours since your last RMx /cry post. everything alright? could you copy pasta all those twitch clips you're saving into this thread for the 67th time. thanks man :)Zvën43 4h
4h Anyone else more excited about new Project? Holinka was gone to work on an unannounced project. Think this could be Blizzards new baby and hoping that it's Diablo 4. There have been rumors they are trying to blend the RPG nature of D4 with MMO play and bring back the real money aspect of it. Something I always found important because I love selling items for money. Diablo 2 and in D3 while it lasted. Diablo 2 was the greatest game ever made and something Blizzard wants to accomplish again. A signature game. Diablo 2 also was the greatest PvP game ever and dueling and PKing in that game was the most fun PvP ever. Took some real skill and counter play. So are you guys excited!! I am can't wait to see what the new Diablo project will look like or is it some other brand new project? Edit - Fun fact the only reason I started playing WoW was because I was waiting for the new Diablo game and had been playing D2 for 6 years so I decided to try WoW. If they didn't take so long I probably would of never tried this game.Abombanation30 4h
5h Unholy/dh/healer 3s? Does unholy/dh/healer have any potential? Or should I stick to arms war to play with my dh friend? Kinda miss being a dk.... Is Unholy/healer a viable 2s?Drakuula8 5h
5h Looking for 2s and/or 3s partners (Alliance) Greetings, I am looking for some great people to do 2s and, perhaps, 3s as well. Just a little background info. I've been playing this game since the dark ages but I haven't ever really gone "super serious" in regards to raiding or PvP, even though I do possess the skill to do so. Always in between casual and semi-hardcore. I thought it was time to really get it on. I used to do arenas all the time, with multiple classes, as well as multiple specs of said classes, but the main one was Holy Pally and Combat Rogue. (Yes, Combat, before Outlaw) Nowadays, I don't really arena simply because all my RL buddies that I used to do it with have quit. So, finding a good and reliable partner that won't rage quit after a loss is not quite easy, so I thought maybe this would be the right place! With that being said, bear with me, I realize this is already long enough! What I Am/Have I'm currently Retribution, and 347 ilvl. My highest rating was 1.6k in 2s. Current rating is 1247 on 2s, 0 on 3s. Never bothered with 3s or 5s, except for 100 wins for mount back in the day. I know the game inside and out, including every class. Quick learner, and don't rage quit easily. EST Timezone What I Am Looking For For 2s Restoration Druid Mistweaver Monk Discipline Priest For 3s Cupid (Marksman Hunter + Discipline Priest) Havoc Demon Hunter + Mistweaver Monk/Restoration Druid Destruction Warlock + Holy Paladin/Restoration Druid What You Must Have Patience. Understanding. Respect. Friendly attitude. At least 340+ ilvl. Knowledge of all classes, their abilities, what they can and can't do. Not a rage quitter. Able to learn from losses. What The Goal Is Hit 1800 in either 2s or 3s.Essentially, I am looking for a partner, or two, to hit 1800 rating. I am completely open to pushing past 1800, as I'm not looking to "completely stop" after hitting the desired rating. If 2000 or 2200 or even more is something you're interested in, I am all in. Why 1800, though? Hell, I love looking good, so you already know what I want. That beautiful Elite Plate Transmog. Once I find the right people, we'll talk it out, do some warms up, try outs, and go from there. I'm able to use any voice chat, so hopefully you are as well. Please respond with your Battle.Tag, if you are interested. Thank you. PS. If you are not one of the classes listed above, you may still voice your interest, as they are preferences and not requirements!Lolusadbrah8 5h
5h [Horde] Warrior LF duelist push! Hi! 2200 xp, but really a 2k warrior looking for comps/people to que with! I would like to que the following bad boys! Warrior/Spriest/X KFC Kittycleave WLS PKX#11920!Avrek15 5h
5h multi r1/glad players LF 3rd We need a reliable 3rd for our alts. Both of us have played multiple toons from 23-2700 this season need rogues/mages atm edit - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kelthuzad/Wimsx https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/kelthuzad/Le%C3%A0fs my partners accounts since a crazy person got angry please have some sort of past metric or cr on main that isn't from bc lol sc2mmx#1643Çhrisz43 5h
5h MW Monk vs Disc Insane Burst Damage Insane Mobility Insane 3%-100% <3sec Heals Am I the only disc wondering why I need to trade damage for healing when classes like this are out here full on healer mode bursting people down? 2s PerspectiveAmbergrís21 5h
6h Ashran: The Dark Death Knight Rises https://youtu.be/xd8WchwMklw bad things happen when i get ideas here's my latest atrocity. tribute to the return of holinka.Felryn12 6h
6h fire/hpal literally rewarded for playing badly rofl this is the most oppressive comp thats ever existed in this game easily hands downScary13 6h
6h Welcome Back Holinky! We missed you, Huloinka! It's one of those situations where you don't know how bad actually could be until you remove the filter, and when you put it back you appreciate it more than you did before you knew how much work it put in. You're our PvP filter, make us proud Hydrangea.Serrow17 6h
6h Official Request for the Return of Vendors A heads up, this post is going to be aimed at being constructive, in hopes that it doesn't get deleted (and hopefully to not cost me a ban). Alright, I'm going to start by listing the pros and cons of Gear Vendors. Pros: Gives PvPers what they DESPERATELY want Gives players customization (azerite traits are CRUCIAL in PvP) Allows players to focus on queuing rather than spamming RNG for their ideal setup Gives us an end goal to our gearing game cycle Motivates people to queue (conquest gear currently isn't doing the trick) Gives players an equal opportunity playing fieldCons Someone might buy a ring instead of a weapon at the start of the season Completing a gear set *might* demotivate people after they're done Might make PvErs have to PvP to fill in a gear set These cons are easy to mitigate. First one: Make each piece of gear cost the same amount of conquest. Just because in the past the weapons were a high conquest value, doesn't mean it has to stay that way (that was the first piece the new system gave us anyways). Second one: Give upgrade tokens or something that add 5-10 ilvl per token and cost the same amount of conquest as a gear piece, that way we can still be competitive to PvE item level. Third one: Add item level scaling like we had in WoD for PvP combat. Now that World PvP is completely separate from PvErs, it seems like the perfect time to reintroduce this. Where's the drawback? I just don't understand why the WoD system was removed in the first place, but now that gear matters again, it's CRUCIAL for PvPers to get to choose their gear. It doesn't make sense to restore customization... just to make us not really be able to reliably customize... Haste feels SOOOO important for so many classes due to the GCD changes, and when you can't get it, your class can just straight up feel terrible. Then you have azerite traits, which are the equivalent to legendaries in power at this point... and similarly like legendaries, they are locked behind RNG, and easier to get from PvE, which isn't acceptable for rated PvP. We Need Gear VendorsFox312 6h
7h more mw changes https://imgur.com/a/ewFM2V9 soothing mist unpurgable on ptr, isnt a tooltip bug i tested it with a shaman. we actually got 1 out of 4 changes that we needed, u can revert the cocoon buffs now (unrelated) also cracking jade lighting appears to tick instantly now instead of requiring the time it takes between ticks to first do damageSurgingfist18 7h
7h why boomys needs buff :D Can boomkins do huge dps outside of incarn and make renewal a 1min cd :D:D:DlolThunderzilla10 7h
7h Buff these In order of priority DKs Ranged Hunters Warlock WW Monks Sub Rogues The fact that NO ONE in lfg will take you if you play any of these is a HUGE problem. People that play these classes/specs deserve the right to compete just like everyone else. If anyone plays any of these please list some solutions below that you think would help.Bopmysac38 7h
7h Warlock PvP Revamp Good Afternoon Blizzard, I am writing to you as a concerned player that has been playing the game as a Warlock since July of 2005. Over the course of 13 years, I don’t believe I have written out such a lengthy post, but I feel like the Warlock community’s “player vs. player” issues have been disregarded, or simply not addressed. My post is meant to be a respectful perspective, from an experienced player, to highlight some significant issues that have been identified in the current state of PvP. I would like to have a meaningful and open discussion on survivability, utility, and talent changes that could lead to a better gaming experience for the community. Over the course of World of Warcraft I have gotten to witness the ups and downs of the Warlock class design. I started playing the game prior to the “World of Roguecraft” days (thank you Mute), whom highlighted Warlock insufficiencies and resulted in some significant changes to both rogues and Warlocks. I don’t want to make a video like Mute did 13 years ago demonstrating the current imbalance of the game, but given the announced changes that have occurred up to this point, it just may come to that. I feel like the really big issues behind the Warlock class are being kept in a dark closet, like the Ritual of Summoning, only to never be opened again, which as a player has been rough to witness. The original design of Warlocks was to be a caster that had little to no mobility, but was compensated by being able to withstand large amounts of punishment. This was achieved by having a passive damage reduction, the ability to heal themselves while dealing damage to others, and an inflated health pool that rivaled tanks. In this current expansion, Battle For Azeroth, Warlocks are getting shredded by melee classes that have extreme mobility, high damage reduction, instant cast crowd control, and 50+% slows and snares. In addition to that, Warlock self-healing and demon skin have been drastically nerfed in the current expansion, which has compounded the issues even further. As a project manager, and as a passionate player of the game for all these years, I want to help untangle this mess with you Blizzard. This is the expansion of bringing abilities back such as tremor totem, arcane brilliance, etc..., so it is time for Warlocks to get their kit back as well. The first topic to address with the Warlock class is the lack of damage mitigation. As stated above, locks are to have low mobility with high damage reduction. I feel like this can be resolved with three abilities becoming baseline for Warlocks again: Soul Link, Fel Armor, and Demon Armor. Soul Link becoming baseline for all Warlocks would provide the Warlock with a 20% (minimum, 30% maximum) damage mitigation. This would make pet management relevant again. I understand that there will be melee teams that will focus the fel hunter, fel guard, or succubus down, but it makes pet choice matter again. Using the correct pet in the right situation such as a Void Walker being the hard counter to the “train the pet” strategy. For Warlocks that don’t want the pet and opt for Grimoire of Sacrifice, bring back the 15% HP buff for no longer having soul link. In addition to that Grimoire of Sacrifice provided a passive % heal every 5 seconds. This gives Warlocks an opportunity to make the appropriate talent choices depending on what they’re playing against, choosing either the passive damage mitigation, or gaining a health point bonus for the loss of Soul Link. The next change that would significantly help Warlock survivability is bringing back the armors, Fel Armor and Demon Armor. Fel Armor was an ability that increased the Warlocks health regeneration through spells and effects by 30% and increased spell power for offensive capability, while Demon Armor reduced physical damage taken, and increased health generated through spells and effects by 20%, the defensive option. Only 1 armor could be active at a time, but we had the ability to pick the armor with no cool down, which gave Warlocks possibilities depending on what you played against. With the current state of melee having instant AOE stuns, instant cast fears, instant disorients, instant single target stuns, high mobility with incredible slowing abilities to line of sight casts, and the ability to run in and out of the caster to cancel a cast, Warlocks desperately need these spells back to survive.Chameetri270 7h
8h remove pvp scaling, add resil, vendor pvp = fixVagaboondo26 8h
8h LF Partners Looking for partners to push some rating with in 3s, I have 2600xp/2300cr as shadow and am 2k cr/high xp on dh as well. I only really get to play once every week or two because my partners and I are never on at the same times, and we don't have the classes for meta comps. Add Hype#1272 if u want to playTmhype3 8h
8h PvP gearing questions!! Hey guys, i'm really excited to get into the azeroth battling expansion player versus player combat and I was just wondering a few basic bfa pvp questions What greens should I buy off the auction house to provide best in slot stats? I was really looking forward to taking off all my hard earned gear and putting on greens with sockets in them, but i'm not sure which ones I should be looking for, I was told ilvl 300 is BiS for PvP but I can only find 266 gear that has sockets in it, does my azerite gear + heart of azeroth balance it out to the prime 300 ilvl to shred with or is there better worse gear for me? Another question I had is, why is it the higher rating we go the higher the ilvl gear we get is? I imagine the ideal piece of gladiator gear should be a ilvl 300 piece with a level 5 gray appearance with 3 sockets on itStumblin0 8h