Arenas

Nov 10 PvP Disqualification Policy Update As part of our continued efforts to combat cheating and unfair play in World of Warcraft, we’ve recently made a change to our policies regarding PvP disqualifications. As of the Battle for Azeroth Pre-Patch, any player who is found to have engaged in unfair practices that result in their disqualification from end-of-season PvP rewards will also have their ability to queue for rated PvP matches immediately revoked. This restriction will continue through the remainder of the season in which they were disqualified, which includes the current “Post-Season” available until Battle for Azeroth launches. This change is intended to minimize the impact that disqualified players have on those who are playing legitimately while the PvP season continues, and is just one aspect of our ongoing commitment to upholding the competitive integrity of World of Warcraft PvP.Bornakk67 Nov 10
Nov 8 Ranked PvP Item Levels Now that BFA Season 1 is underway, we’ve seen a number of questions about the item levels of various rewards and reward tiers. Here’s an outline of the current item levels you’ll see when you receive rewards from ranked PvP: Tier, Rating, End of Match iLvl, Weekly cache iLvl, Weekly Azerite item iLvl Unranked, 0 – 1399, item level 340, item level 355, item level 355 Combatant, 1400 – 1599, item level 350, item level 365, item level 355 Challenger, 1600 – 1799, item level 360, item level 370, item level 370 Rival, 1800 – 2099, item level 365, item level 375, item level 370 Duelist, 2100 – 2399, item level 370, item level 380, item level 385 Gladiator, 2400+, item level 375, item level 385, item level 385 Some reminders: End of match rewards are occasional. For your weekly Azerite item Conquest turn-in, see Marshal Gabriel in the Salt and Shanty Inn near the Ashvane Docks in Boralus or Xander Silberman at Mugambala in Zandalar. You’ll loot your weekly cache reward from a chest in that area. The weekly cache items can Warforge/Titanforge. Now go strike down your enemies!Ythisens190 Nov 8
Sep 8 Join us live at the Blizzard Arena for BlizzCon Opening Week! After nearly a year of brutal regional competition, the top teams of Arena gladiators from around the world will gather for a final showdown in the World of Warcraft Arena Global Championship—and you can be there to cheer on your favorite combatants! If you're heading to Southern California for BlizzCon 2018, come join us live, in-person at Blizzard Arena Los Angeles in Burbank, California for all the pre-BlizzCon exciting! Tickets to the live event on Monday, October 29, 2018, are on sale now through the Blizzard Arena Los Angeles ticketing site. Single-day tickets are avliable for the World of Warcraft Arena World Championship for $30 per day (plus applicable taxes and fees). Tickets to one of the Blizzard Arena Behind-the-Scenes Tour sessions are also available for $50 per session (plus applicable taxes and fees), with multiple dates and time slots available to choose from! You can find more information on availablity, timing, pricing, and more on the BlizzCon site here.Ornyx8 Sep 8
May 19 Arena Movement Lag Hotfixes We’ve recently implemented a technical change to address player feedback about certain movement lag issues, particularly in Arenas. The most common report has been from one player seeing another player in a different location than where they are actually positioned. A fix to address that issue has now been live for a couple days, and we’re looking for feedback from players who play in Arenas and might be seeing a difference in the frequency of this issue. While we have other improvements in the works for the future, we believe this should have significantly reduced movement lag from multiple players’ perspectives. Please let us know if you’re seeing improvement along those lines. Thank you!Ornyx21 May 19
Mar 12, 2015 Crowd Control & Diminishing Returns When you're affected by a crowd control effect in PvP, there's an 18-second window for diminishing returns on further effects from the same category. Additional CC effects used on you while diminishing returns are active are reduced in duration: first by 50%, and then by 75%. Each CC effect resets the 18-second window to its full duration, and if you are affected by three CC's of the same category inside that 18-second window, you will be immune to further effects from that category until the 18-second window has passed. The lists below have been separated out into their specific diminishing returns categories. Each ability shares diminishing returns with the other abilities it has been listed with, and no others, except where noted. Diminishing Returns Categories Disorient Incapacitate Root Silence Stun KnockbackLore6 Mar 12, 2015
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Arenas forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Player vs. Player arena combat with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
Nov 15 Resto shaman toolkit Is it just me or did every class in the game get thier abilities pruned besides resto shamans?Hoochiemamma7 Nov 15
Nov 15 Warlock PvP Revamp Good Afternoon Blizzard, I am writing to you as a concerned player that has been playing the game as a Warlock since July of 2005. Over the course of 13 years, I don’t believe I have written out such a lengthy post, but I feel like the Warlock community’s “player vs. player” issues have been disregarded, or simply not addressed. My post is meant to be a respectful perspective, from an experienced player, to highlight some significant issues that have been identified in the current state of PvP. I would like to have a meaningful and open discussion on survivability, utility, and talent changes that could lead to a better gaming experience for the community. Over the course of World of Warcraft I have gotten to witness the ups and downs of the Warlock class design. I started playing the game prior to the “World of Roguecraft” days (thank you Mute), whom highlighted Warlock insufficiencies and resulted in some significant changes to both rogues and Warlocks. I don’t want to make a video like Mute did 13 years ago demonstrating the current imbalance of the game, but given the announced changes that have occurred up to this point, it just may come to that. I feel like the really big issues behind the Warlock class are being kept in a dark closet, like the Ritual of Summoning, only to never be opened again, which as a player has been rough to witness. The original design of Warlocks was to be a caster that had little to no mobility, but was compensated by being able to withstand large amounts of punishment. This was achieved by having a passive damage reduction, the ability to heal themselves while dealing damage to others, and an inflated health pool that rivaled tanks. In this current expansion, Battle For Azeroth, Warlocks are getting shredded by melee classes that have extreme mobility, high damage reduction, instant cast crowd control, and 50+% slows and snares. In addition to that, Warlock self-healing and demon skin have been drastically nerfed in the current expansion, which has compounded the issues even further. As a project manager, and as a passionate player of the game for all these years, I want to help untangle this mess with you Blizzard. This is the expansion of bringing abilities back such as tremor totem, arcane brilliance, etc..., so it is time for Warlocks to get their kit back as well. The first topic to address with the Warlock class is the lack of damage mitigation. As stated above, locks are to have low mobility with high damage reduction. I feel like this can be resolved with three abilities becoming baseline for Warlocks again: Soul Link, Fel Armor, and Demon Armor. Soul Link becoming baseline for all Warlocks would provide the Warlock with a 20% (minimum, 30% maximum) damage mitigation. This would make pet management relevant again. I understand that there will be melee teams that will focus the fel hunter, fel guard, or succubus down, but it makes pet choice matter again. Using the correct pet in the right situation such as a Void Walker being the hard counter to the “train the pet” strategy. For Warlocks that don’t want the pet and opt for Grimoire of Sacrifice, bring back the 15% HP buff for no longer having soul link. In addition to that Grimoire of Sacrifice provided a passive % heal every 5 seconds. This gives Warlocks an opportunity to make the appropriate talent choices depending on what they’re playing against, choosing either the passive damage mitigation, or gaining a health point bonus for the loss of Soul Link. The next change that would significantly help Warlock survivability is bringing back the armors, Fel Armor and Demon Armor. Fel Armor was an ability that increased the Warlocks health regeneration through spells and effects by 30% and increased spell power for offensive capability, while Demon Armor reduced physical damage taken, and increased health generated through spells and effects by 20%, the defensive option. Only 1 armor could be active at a time, but we had the ability to pick the armor with no cool down, which gave Warlocks possibilities depending on what you played against. With the current state of melee having instant AOE stuns, instant cast fears, instant disorients, instant single target stuns, high mobility with incredible slowing abilities to line of sight casts, and the ability to run in and out of the caster to cancel a cast, Warlocks desperately need these spells back to survive.Chameetri415 Nov 15
Nov 15 Comps improving in 8.1 What comps do you guys think we will see more of in 8.1 that isnt currently great? I'd like to see TWD make a comback.Alades20 Nov 15
Nov 15 Peace out old forums, 7 hours to go. The good news is the old forums are gunna be read only mode for the forseeable future, so people can still reference things and whatnot if they so choose. Catch you guys on the new boards.Doors5 Nov 15
Nov 15 pvp season ends january https://www.wowhead.com/news=288659/fifth-ring-of-azerite-traits-available-in-january-start-of-season-2-and-dazaralo LMAOThrash29 Nov 15
Nov 15 Kidney shot = 30% less damage? Kidney shot should cause the target to take 30% less damage while you are stunned? Why? because the amount of damage you are taking while stunned is out of this world. It should be a cc not a death sentence. Plus a blind is coming to a town near you anyway. So is a sheep because a mage is always near. Also buff sub.Noblessé6 Nov 15
Nov 15 I leveled a Shaman I broke, I'm sorry. I don't want to quit anymore because then I can't talk on the forums. Love you guys <3Bashgodx3 Nov 15
Nov 15 Forums go down in 2 1/2 hours Wyd today while they’re unavailableYatogami17 Nov 15
Nov 15 Rshamans seem hard to play 10 minute game vs a typical rival / duelist Rshaman. Total healing surge casts 7. Ending mana above 90%. Full healing breakdown below. https://ibb.co/bNmnAL https://ibb.co/nmzUPfFrastshack1 Nov 15
Nov 15 HEALERS SHOULD NEVER WIN VS DPS 1V1 THIS GAME IS BROKEN, A HEALER SHOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO 1V1 A DPS LET ALONE 1V2, WHY IS IT HEALERS ARE ABLE TO DO SO MUCH DMG IN ARENA, THIS GAME IS A JOKE, SO MUCH OFFHEALING ONTOP OF HEALERS BEING ABLE TO HELP NUKE OR CARRY THE TEAM WHEN IT COMES TO A 1V1, IF DAMP IS HIGH AND I CANT SELF HEAL THEN HE SHOULD'NT BE ABLE TO PUMP OUT DMG AS A HEALER, AS A HEALER HE SHOULD GET A DMG REDUCED BUFF AS TIME GOES ON AS A DPS MY HEALS OR FOOD DO NOTHING AS DAMP GOES ON YET A HEALER CAN PUMP OUT CRAZY DMG THE WHOLE TIME WHILE SELF HEALING LIKE A GOD STILL AND THIS IS THE DUMBEST THING IVE EVER SEEN, YEAH IF YOUR QUESTIN AS A HEALER I COULD SEE WHY U NEED DMG BUT NOTHING ELSE NOT EVEN PVE !@#$ SO WHY IS IT THEY DO SO MUCH DMG?????? MAYBE FIX THIS PROBLEM AND ARENA WOULD BE A LOT MORE SMOOTH, THE FACT U HAVE HEALERS MONGO WITH THE DPS IS DUMB AF, I FOR ONE AM FINALLY DONE WITH WOW, LIKE GIVE THE HEALERS MORE HEALING % RATHER THEN DMG LIKE THIS GAME IS SO STUPID WHEN IT COMES TO ARENA LIKE THEY DONT EVEN CARE, WHY DO WE PAY ALL THIS MONEY FOR A GAME WHEN IN RETURN THEY DONT CARE ABOUT ITBullmassive23 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] Garbage Rogue LF 3s team First season taking arena seriously and getting decent amount of games in. 2195best 2s this season 2090 best 3s this season Having trouble finding consistent team for 3s, regularly queing couple hundred games a week, would prefer to play RMP/Rmpala also open to Thug/Dwts have some decent experience outlaw. LF tags in general or a healer/dps combo that needs a 3rd. Could use some good fmages hpals and discs. Would like to push 2.3+ by end of season believe I'm capable with a solid team to que every week with. Thanks for looking allnamestakn#11289Awlday1 Nov 15
Nov 15 is there anyone who isnt a BFA glad FeelsbadmanZêzima8 Nov 15
Nov 15 hot fix purge interrupt please no need to wait until 8.1 with rshams and dispels so rampant - this 1 second global interrupt is costing me games.Zeo47 Nov 15
Nov 15 6xGlad War LF R1 Push! About 2625 CR in 3s currently. Looking for similarly situated players to try and push r1. Add my btag, teez#1221, or leave a message here. Thanks, CawlderCawlder1 Nov 15
Nov 15 Spriest arena in 8.1 Is spriest still going to be the support class it is now in 8.1 arena? Or with the nerfs to survivability will it be a lesser mage again?Threeforfive1 Nov 15
Nov 15 2660cr this season hpal lf q/btag i'll play any comp, I don't rly care, just give me games. i slap ppl up with wings and press sac so u don't die. leave btags down belowKhorlo5 Nov 15
Nov 15 Mage Streamers Hi so I'm looking to improve as mage and I want to master 2s before I move to 3s. All of the notable streamers (xaryu, ziqo, venruki) play almost exclusively in 3s. I scour their streams but I rarely find a good amount of 2s. I'm aware that PvP is balanced around 3s but I have seen a lot of top players note that 2s helps you master your class better because of the longer games. Does anyone know of any highly ranked players who stream a lot of 2s? ThanksLilwetwipe9 Nov 15
Nov 15 2400CR Warlock - Looking for BTags Hi All, Looking for some chill people to Q with; CR's been bouncing around 2400 for a bit. Trying to push and get better. I prefer affliction but can play Destro as well. 2600xp from Legion; Hojo#1149 if you're interested. I'm generally online and ready for games between 6pm-11pm Eastern Time, and whenever on weekends.Hojo36 Nov 15
Nov 15 Mistweaver/way of the crane So I’m currently leveling my Mistweaver Monk to heal in 2s and 3s. At the moment in the 111-119 bracket in Bgs I’m having a lot of fun not only healing but fighting back using Way of the crane PvP talent. I’m able to not only survive Ganks but also depend myself/punish certain classes that train me. If I don’t kill them, I at least heal through their burst without getting locked out. Does this hold true at 120? In world PvP and especially arena for making aggressive plays as a healer or winning a 1v1? Or is it just that way of the crane is really strong in the 111-119 bracket and at 120 I will be a sitting duck/healbot?Threeforfive5 Nov 15
Nov 15 Is double fire mage viable??? It must be https://clips.twitch.tv/CorrectRefinedAniseOpieOP damn bro (3050 mmr)Healbotuser16 Nov 15
Nov 15 Rsham need to lose wind shear Over the years all healers have lost their interupts.... disc/holy lost silence (arguably the most powerful) Rdruids lost skull bash (patch notes specifically said it gave a healer to much utility) mistweavers lost spear hand and holy pallies lost rebuke How has Rsham flown under the radar this entire time and been allowed to keep wind sheer, easily one of the most powerful interupts in the game. decent range, 25% uptime with a low cooldown.Kallie36 Nov 15
Nov 15 8.1 How hpal will be wrecked by one sac. Having One sac is going to completely wreck hpal. i am going to discuss why hpal is good in the current meta (not hpal specifically) and why hpal is lackluster in most cases and how they dont possess nearly enough raw healing output. Healing as hpal now Vs Legion The amount of effort to get a sac is almost effortless for most comps, and our only real "save" thats used usually within the first 30 seconds of the game. With the changes, its gonna be "saccd you, now i got nothing for you at all for 2 minutes" (bops are not even close to a "safe" CD, they are a joke as their insta dispelled by belf DH any shaman priests mages ect and we have the most unreliable purge protection) The other big problem with these talent changes is that although some of these talent choices are...interesting to say the least, you just wouldn't take them over lights grace/ultimate sac. WE HAD A 70% REDUCTION FROM SAC DAMAGE TO NOW NOTHING. Its halarious when kfc was OP this season you would sac someone, run behind a pillar, and spam heal urself hopiing not to die from sac dmg. If you didnt run LOS the warrior touches u, you use a global to freedom and ur already executed. -30 yard aura range and 15% shadow damage is complete and utter trash and will never be taken for any reason with the choice of the other talents. Blizzard is basically adding a talent that wont even be used. An utter waste in my opinion. Cant even see this being used in RBGs. My guess, is that most paladins will be taking divine favor (Now a 25 sec healing to even keep up with the healing, and you will need lights grace with this talent as well as ultimate sac) and dropping blessed hands. So now, the 1 sac Nerf, has become a nerf furthermore because blessed hands has less value due the unreliability of bop. When compared to legion hpal were basically back to the same thing, not only have we lost so many essential artifact traits that held the class up (more than ppl are aware) but now were expected to deal with the dmg but dont have the catchup healing required. with our meele wings being a 2 minute cd from one minute, as well as it being 20 seconds long (so easy to CC it and lose its value) VS legions 30 seconds (then nerfed later to 25) HOW DO MONKS STILL HAVE WOTC ON A 1 MINUTE CD AND THEY LITERALLY DO 2X THE DAMAGE OF CURRENT MEELE WINGS. IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE. isnt it like something crazy like 40k rising sun kicks and like 6k blackouts that are chained vs a hpallys 5-7k crusader strikes and 9-11k judgements. Judgement also plays a bigger effect on meele wings, if someone dodges ur judgement youre SOL kid. Crusader strikes are weak healing, maybe like 11k on average. our holy shock trait being removed, the light saves, (every 30 seconds your next holy light will heal for 100% more of targets who fall before 50%) tyrs deliverance, (a MASSSIVE CD that let our holy light heal 40% more and was a good HOT) Silver hand (Chance to proc from holy light, increases ur next holy shock by 10% of all dmg and healing done in the last 8 seconds) Now were ganna get all those ppl hating us "disgusting repentance paladins" bc were forced to play something super aggressive and gimmicky comps. hpal has ultimately been a very fast paced healer, often needing games to be 1-3 minutes long, and even with double sac anything over 2-3 minutes long means your probably going to end up losing. Now were gonna need even shorter games than before, probably around 1-2 min games in 3s or you will just lose. THE PROBLEM AT THE MINUTE WITH HPAL AND ITS BIGGEST PROBLEM You simply dont face hpally comps at high rating unless its RMpala (sure hpallys que at 2700ish running a select few other comps but generally You dont see them running something else at the highest level, sure double mage but lets be real for a minute)Zêzima52 Nov 15
Nov 15 Noob question about autoattacking I am curious as to how much damage in PVP comes from autoattacks? I assume it is next to none, but was wondering if anyone who has been doing this longer has ever taken the time to figure it out and come up with real numbers. Just trying to figure how much consideration I should be putting into autoattack damage when fleshing out how to build/equip my guy. Thanks!Corbie4 Nov 15
Nov 15 Prot paladin in arenas This needs to stop https://imgur.com/a/ksNo4K4 the off healing and utility is too muchMoltkè24 Nov 15
Nov 15 Changes 8.1 With all the changes to healers in 8.1, how will this change things for better or worse?Miketysön1 Nov 15
Nov 15 [A] 2.6cr Boomie Lf qs/btags Majority of my partners went inactive after getting free glad or xfered horde. drop a btag if you're keen to enjoy bfa together Also have an aff lock in the 1900s atmMoonwizardx14 Nov 15
Nov 15 Voice Overs in Mugambala & Hook Point Haven't seen a post about this yet, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who's taken issue with the voice overs on these maps. The main problem is that the voice over plays for almost the entirety of the starting room 'arena preparation' time. This time is used by most teams to strategize / decide who the kill target is / how they will open / who to CC etc... It's super frustrating (on Hook Point in particular) to have a loud, obnoxious NPC rambling during this time, making it hard to talk amongst your team mates. I understand that the Blades Edge revamp introduced a voice over with the Ogre calling out things when players dipped low etc... and Blizz viewed this as a test for how players would respond to a voice over NPC on an arena map (and players haven't had an issue). But this wasn't a VO that played during the arena prep phase. The Ogre isn't actually that bad, but GOD DAMN if I don't want to murder the voice over artist for Hook Point! Playing with in-game sound on is actually useful for hearing certain effects and increasing awareness. Its such a pain to have to disable sound then re-enable it as the gates open every time one of these maps comes up. Just one persons opinion: Kill both of these NPC's and have their dead bodies displayed somewhere in the arena as compensation for subjecting us to their ridiculous opening dialog for a season. Thanks <3Halo10 Nov 15
Nov 15 2.8! As frost RMP on 200 ping feelsokayman Figured out a strat to beat rsham damperoni comps and life is good. Wish me luck on 3k tyDrbonerphd9 Nov 15
Nov 15 PvP gearing is bad and not fun (HELP) Hello friends, I am writing this post due to recent concerns regarding PvP gear. Apologize in advance for the massive use of the terms "PvP gear" and "PvE gear". The only advantage PvP gear has in PvP or any other aspect of the game is its item level. PvE set bonuses and trinkets are still far superior in both high end raiding and high end mythic dungeons. This makes sense, high end raiding and dungeons should have beneficial gear for their type of game play. The issue I'm having is now PvE gear is both easier to obtain and higher item level then its PvP counterpart. Gearing has essentially become irrelevant in PvP and has really taken a back seat this expansion. As a result, its feel like participation is down more than ever. I'll give you a bit of an anecdote: I've been playing the game since vanilla and haven't really dipped my feet in much PvE content since early WOTLK. This expansion with +10/+15 chests rewards from Mythic+, I decided it was worth my time to complete this task weekly. I didn't feel like I was wasting my time and ended up enjoying the content as a way to progress my character. As a result I've come to really enjoy this type of content and now participate in Mythic raiding as well. If there wasn't that initial incentive to try the content and feel good about getting gear, I never would of done it in the first place. With that in mind I'd like to now compare ways to gear in PvP content vs PvE content. Strictly in terms of item level here's a list from worst to best. 845 From normal dungeons 870 Random battlegrounds 885 Mythic +0 900 Crafting with blood of sargeras 900 Chest from winning a brawl once every two weeks. 910 Reliquished 915 LFR Antorus 925 LFR Argus 930 Normal Antorus 930 Rare drop from being 2400 rated in arena and winning a match. 940 Guaranteed from every mythic +15 940 Weekly PvP cap for being 2000 rated in arena. 940 Normal Argus 945 Heroic Antorus 950 Weekly PvP cap for being 2400 rated in arena. 955 Heroic Argus 960 Mythic Antorus & Weekly chest from m+ 15 970 Mythic Argus These aren't the only ways of gearing but most. For a new or casual player it's easy to see why gearing in PvE is not only much more rewarding but also guaranteed. Do you know how many times I've heard my PvP buddies say "Lets go get our weekly +15 done" compared to my PvE friends saying "Lets go get 2400 rating so we can get our weekly cap done!". Even if you completely disregard the difficulty of achieving that rating in PvP, there's a monumental time difference in the two tasks, they're not even comparable. And yet, the weekly chest is still higher item level. A reasonable item level to compete at higher end PvP and PvE is around 940. Anyone aiming for this goal wouldn't waste their time PvP. Reminder: 940 Guaranteed from every mythic +15 (GUARANTEED FOR COMPLETING, NOT EVEN IN TIME) 940 Weekly PvP cap for being 2000 rated in arena. (ONCE A WEEK) 940 Normal Argus (ONCE A WEEK) 945 Heroic Antorus (10 BOSSES A WEEK) 950 Weekly PvP cap for being 2400 rated in arena. (ONCE A WEEK) 955 Heroic Argus (ONCE A WEEK) 960 Mythic Antorus (10 BOSSES A WEEK) & Weekly chest from m+ 15 (ONCE A WEEK) 970 Mythic Argus (ONCE A WEEK) Here's my WW monks armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/venfuki I've played 219 games of arena this season at roughly 2500 MMR & 2400 CR. So far this season I've received 0 upgrades. The only pieces of PvP gear that remain for me are 2 pieces of elite warforged, something most players would never have access to. What's really disheartening is this problem is even worse for casual, low rated and mid tier PvPers. People should feel incentivized to play all aspects of WoW. Currently PvP gear has taken a massive back seat and as a result participation and interest feels lower than ever. Am I alone in feeling this way?Venruki1108 Nov 15
Nov 15 frost DK 8.1 thoughts? Saw they will have much better survivability (60% better DS SPAM heal on 45 second cd) Root on remorseless Stun on remorseless (5 stacks like legion) no cost dark sim (every 20 sec that lasts 12 sec) 70% snare or on demand root with chillbains. does remorseless actually hit hard? I have not seen a single FDK this season.Zeo18 Nov 15
Nov 15 Maybe season wont end at dec 11 I just wish they'd put up a real date instead of letting us guess, but there is a chance that this season doesn't end in dec 11, as we'll still be halfway through the "weekly cap items" that we're getting. Of course, I am saying this purely based on speculation, since we are getting our first 370 weapon on this week's reset, which means that we're likely to go through the entire cycle that started when season started of items (weapon then chest then gloves then blablabla) but of a higher ilvl. Maybe (hopefully) I am wrong and next season will just pick up from the curent rotation and up its ilvl (dream situation), but its Blizzard so we never know. Also raid isn't opening on 8.1, which ALSO backs this doomsaying out. If I was to guess, season will end and raid will open the exact week after we get the next trophyNüba5 Nov 15
Nov 15 Resto Sham Buffs/Hpal Nerfs Incoming 8.1 changes to Rsham and Hpal are as follows: Restoration Shaman: Ancestral Gift (New) You become immune to Silence and Interrupt effects for 5 sec after using Spiritwalker's Grace. PvP Talent. PvP Talent. Requires Shaman. Requires level 40+. Cleansing Waters (New) Your Chain Heal and Healing Rain spells have a 20% increased chance to critically heal, and when they critically heal the target is dispelled of all harmful magical effects. PvP Talent. PvP Talent. Requires Shaman. Requires level 40+. Holy Paladin: Blessed Hands Your Blessing spells all of Protection and Blessing of Freedom spells now have 1 additional charge. PvP Talent. PvP Talent. 1 sec global cooldown. Requires Paladin. Requires level 40+. So basically they are taking double sacrifice away and giving resto shams an aura mastery effect and an extra dispell for all magic abilities on every chain heal crit. Who at blizzard is smoking crack?Zunit62 Nov 15
Nov 15 Why Destro Warlock is Terrible Because every team's win condition against you is "Line of sight during infernal and win." This spec isn't enjoyable. This spec isn't cool. This spec preys upon another players idiocy (which is starting to run out since everyone now knows how infernal works) Lower Grimoire of Supremacy stack damage. Increase baseline damage. Give us a chance to kill a target outside of Infernal goes. God this spec is bothersome.Heckindoggo26 Nov 15
Nov 15 warlock 2s i feel like im in a wheelchair against most compsMeatbicycle30 Nov 15
Nov 15 imagine being an rsham and complaining about rmpal/jungle when ur main heal is 1 button and you have an aoe absorb, lul try getting gud and pressing it before you get cc'd u chimpÐeceptiøn41 Nov 15
Nov 15 Hard Wall at 1600-1800? Why in the world is it that when you hit these ratings it becomes extremely difficult to win (running LFG teams). Seems like people don't know how to play their classes or don't CC or don't peel for heals and sometimes they don't even use their defensives before death. Meanwhile other teams play like their at the Blizzcon championships with perfect cc chains. The inconsistency of 1600-1800 players is so extremely diverse. Anyone have an explanation?Thorawne14 Nov 15
Nov 15 First Glad I finally got my first glad! I have to thank my partners thickrunfast and Memoryx for taking this journey with me! https://imgur.com/a/Lojwnw8Vais4 Nov 15
Nov 15 Dear Alliance Dear Alliance, Learn2pewpew, please. Wining > HKs > Killing blows. What does that mean? Don't fight solo, don't fight on roads, don't chase runners running away from the spot you are defending. Fit in the pit. Get the flag. Get the ore. Focus on defending flags. Learn2pewpewmoarnoobs. No one cares about how many HKs you got, or what your DPS is. What they care about is getting wins. Because since vanilla, thats what matters. "But Revin, what could I do to learn these awesome tricks to winning?" Well I am super glad you asked Tommy! Simple, find your favorite browser, open it up, and in the area where you can put the words into and make addresses type out youtube.com, search for <Insert Class and role here> PvP Strategy <Insert battleground, arena, etc.> and Watch some videos!!! Its easy, and fun! And remember, WINNING > HKs > Killing blows, because Tommy, no one likes the d-bag fighting on the road while they are kiting 3 rogues solo. That person is a jerk, and dumb, and probably has a neck beard and lives at home with his mommy at 24 and thinks he is super cool cause he farmed 24/7 to farm faction so his neck piece is 31337 and then mocks others who have sex on a regular basis with something other than a sock. In the words of the sweet Korean Lady that made delicious chicken for Everybody Loves Raymond 'HAB A NA DA!!!!" Sincerely, Your friendly neighborhood Hunter. P.S. Epic BGs are much more production when you QQ less and PewPew moar. Everybody's epeen is the biggest and girls still don't want it so really, shhhhh and PEW PEW.Revín9 Nov 15
Nov 15 Mage Frost Yesterday i faced a Frost Mage / Resto druid on 2v2 for the first time, after my freedom is spellstealed my character was perma snared whole fight. What is happening? this slow is about 90% almost a snare? I'll try to record for you, i don't know if its working as intended but my character is just stucked.Damor4 Nov 15
Nov 15 Regarding broken specs Something Samiyam said on stream the other day in response to a question about people rerolling and always playing whats broken. He said, "No one really has fun playing a spec thats bad" Thought that was a good answer and good bit of perspective.Remixxed8 Nov 15
Nov 15 <Make Azeroth Great Again>(H) (Arthas) is LF new members to fill our ranks for Rbgs an Arena we are looking for anyone who pvps with over 2k+ exp in Rbgs or Arena our core Rbg team is siting at 2.2kcr if you are interested please post in here or hit me or fozz or absolv in game the reqs are as followed 1)working mic 2)BGE addon 3)1900+ cr 4)2k+ exp in rbgs or arena 5)Discord we also have a pvp community feel free to post in here an ill toss you an inviteKronòs4 Nov 15
Nov 15 Way Too Much Pressure in Kidney Shot Title. This reminds me of legion prenerf frost dk remorseless winter stun/dmg combo. You have to use major defensive or trinket almost every 30-45 secs, I actually think Kidney Shot is on a way lower cd than fdk stun. Sin rogue has way too much dmg and way too much hard cc on way low of cd. Sub is only spec that should have smoke bomb right now. Sin 100% does not deserve another trinket forcer on top of their dmg. I've done probably 100 3v3 games this week, and 90% of my losses were to sin rogue comps. I fought 1 sub rogue, and maybe I am wrong, but it seemed like that sub rogue had to work 10x harder for their win than any of these idiot-proof sin rogues.Kobe38 Nov 15
Nov 15 Fire mage 40k crit normal? pretty much title. thanks, ps: it was that long cast pyroblast spell thingVelanania10 Nov 15
Nov 15 Need partners. LF people to push. 2400 xp I don't have consistent partners. Just want glad but I don't get to play as much as I want. I don't tilt very often, and if I do it's never in a way that I would try to make my partners feel bad about themselves, but rather at my own mistakes or my perspective of the game. Horde feral is currently sitting at like 2k, was 2400 on it last season. I've been 2400 on hpal this season (non-rmp comps) but I don't really want to play my paladin. I would prefer to play jungle or FMP with people who are similarly experienced if possible. I just want to play and get this mount so I can tell myself I wasn't wasting my time trying to prove a point to myself on this game, man. Zlib#1544Bleedx1 Nov 15