Arenas

1h Estimated Rating Cutoffs for Legion Season 2 Over the last few PvP seasons, we’ve seen an increased request from the community for Blizzard to publish projected estimates of how much PvP rating a character will need in order to be awarded a title. We’ve been discussing the idea, and would like to give it a try. IMPORTANT: What follows is purely an estimation based on current ladder rankings and participation. The final cutoffs will only be determined once Legion Season 2 has actually concluded, and have the potential to be significantly different than what is listed below due to a wide variety of factors. Meeting or exceeding one of these cutoffs does not in any way guarantee that you will receive that tier of rewards once the season has ended. Estimated 3v3 Arena Cutoffs: Fearless Gladiator (Horde): 2900 Fearless Gladiator (Alliance): 2860 Gladiator (Horde): 2630 Gladiator (Alliance): 2650 Duelist (Horde): 2200 Duelist (Alliance): 2200 Rival (Horde): 1940 Rival (Alliance): 1920 Challenger (Horde): 1650 Challenger (Alliance): 1640 Estimated Rated Battleground Cutoffs: Hero of the Horde: 2530 Hero of the Alliance: 2460 Guardian of the Horde: 2200 Guardian of the Alliance: 2140 Defender of the Horde: 1920 Defender of the Alliance: 1880 Soldier of the Horde: 1670 Soldier of the Alliance: 1660 Remember, these are only a projection of what the final cutoffs could be based on current ladder standings. These are not a guarantee of what will be finalized once the season has finished. --- Edit: Updated rating requirements.Ornyx148 1h
4d North American Qualifier Cup Clarification Hey all, We’re still working out the final details needed for the official announcement of the first North American Qualifier Cup, but there’s an important clarification we wanted to share with you now. The bracket seeding for this first cup will be determined by your end of season rating for Legion PvP Season 2. Remember that there is no rating requirement to sign up, so regardless of the rating your team achieves overall, all teams will still be eligible to compete in the Cup. Stay tuned for more information - we’ll see you in the Arena!Ornyx8 4d
Feb 7 Legion PvP Season 1 - Rewards Clarification Hey all, We wanted to clarify a couple of points surrounding the end of the recent PvP season. First - players who were eligible for the “Vindictive Gladiator” title will not receive their title until after the holidays – there is currently an issue with the delivery of the title, and we will be looking at this over the coming weeks. Second – we are currently looking into the number of titles that have been handed out to make sure they match our expectations. We will be reviewing our rewards process and this past season's data over the next few weeks. We expect to have more information for you in early January. We’d like to apologize to the players impacted by this, as it was never our intention to disrupt the PvP community in such a way. We are looking towards addressing these issues sooner rather than later so future seasons can go on undisrupted. Happy holidays!Ornyx145 Feb 7
Nov 13 [Not Updated] Complete 3v3 Comp List To my knowledge and understanding it is true that the most recently updated list of 3v3 Comp names is more than a few seasons old, and in entirety is incomplete. Older lists generally do not include very awkward team setups, nor does it completely list all of the current team compositions. (To include monks etc) I plan to keep this list complete and updated. I tried hard as possible not to list comps twice. For all intents and purposes I have consolidated the Hunters into the Melee category as per their Physical nature and Melee via pets. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Melee Comps Ebola Cleave :: Feral - Unholy - Healer TurboCleave :: EnSham - Dk / Warr - Rdruid KittyCleave :: Feral - Warr - HPal African Turtle Cleave :: Protwarr - Hunter - Rdruid Zoo / Jungle Cleave :: Feral - Hunter - Healer TSG :: Dk - Warr - Hpal PHD :: Dk - Hunter - Hpal TreeSG :: Dk - Warr - Rdruid TreeHD :: Dk - Hunter - Rdruid Vanguards Cleave :: Dk - Ret - Healer Smokebomb Cleave :: Dk - Rogue - Healer KFC :: Warr - Hunter - Healer Lumberjack Cleave :: Warr - Warr - Pal Man Cleave :: Arms - Prot - Pal Thug Cleave :: Rogue - Hunter - Healer Kanye Cleave :: Rogue - Rogue/Dk - Shaman Scooby Doo Cleave :: Ret - Rogue Rdruid/Sham Batman Cleave :: Rogue - Warr - Healer PHP :: Ret - Hunter - Priest Cupid :: Ret - Hunter - Healer (Non-Priest) Freedom Cleave :: Ret - Dk - Hpal Beast Cleave :: Hunter - EnhSham - Healer --------- Cleave :: Dk(Unholy) - Dk(Unholy) - Healer Stalin Cleave :: Dk(Frost) - Dk(Frost) - Healer Unholy Meditation :: WW - DK - Hpriest Cheeky Narwahl Cleave :: EnhSham - Rogue - Rdruid Caster Comps MLP / Hogwarts Cleave :: Lock - Mage - Priest Harry Potter Cleave :: Mage - Mage - Healer Frozen Chicken Cleave :: Mage(Frost) - Moonkin - Healer Spicy Chicken Cleave :: Mage(Fire) - Moonkin - Healer El Diablo Cleave :: Mage(Fire) - Lock - Rsham Shattreeplay / God Comp :: Mage - Spriest - Rdruid Shatterplay :: Mage(Frost) - Spriest - Sham Fireplay :: Mage(Fire) - Spriest - Sham MLD :: Mage - Lock - Druid MLS :: Mage - Lock - Sham L.SD :: Rdruid - Lock(Des) - EleSham L.SD2 Rdruid - Lock(Aff) - EleSham L.SD2 Variant :: Moonkin - Lock - Rsham Owlplay :: Moonkin - Spriest - Sham Shadowplay :: Spriest - Lock - Healer Volcano Cleave :: Ele - Mage - Healer God Cleave :: Moonkin - EleSham - Healer Hybrid Comps Liberty Cleave :: Mage - Dk - Priest RMS :: Rogue - Mage - Sham RMD :: Rogue - Mage - Druid RMP :: Rogue - Priest - Mage FMP :: Mage - Feral - Disc FPS :: Feral - Spriest - Rsham WLD :: Warr - Lock - Druid Unholyplay :: Druid - Spriest - Dk Mongolian Earthworm Cleave :: EnSham - Moonkin - Priest Mongolian Armadillo Cleave :: WW - Moonkin - Priest Dancing with the Stars :: Rogue - Moonkin - Healer Angel Cleave :: Ret - Spriest - Healer (Orig Dpriest) RPD :: Druid - Spriest - Rogue RPS :: Rogue - Spriest - Rsham Zombie Chicken Cleave :: Dk - Moonkin - Healer RLS :: Rogue - Lock - Sham RLD :: Rogue - Lock - Druid Shadowcleave :: Healer - Dk - Lock WMD :: Warr - Mage - Druid WMP :: Warr - Mage - Priest WMPal :: Warr - Mage - Pal WMChi / Lama Cleave :: Warr - Mage - MW WLS :: Warr - Lock - Sham RMD2 :: Rogue - Moonkin - Mage Cleaving with the Stars :: Warr - Moonkin - Rsham Scatterplay :: Hunter - Spriest - Rsham Dispel Cleave :: Warr - Disc - Resto FLS :: Lock - Feral - Sham Thundercat Cleave :: Feral - EnSham - Healer Thunderfist Cleave :: WW - EleSham - Healer Harvest Cleave :: WW - Lock - Healer Thunder Cleave :: Arms Warrior - Ele Shaman - Resto Druid -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Any of the healers in a great majority of the comps are interchangeable but not in all of them. Chi = With Monk Healer. (ie TSChi, KFChi, etc.) Any additions or changes to the list are welcome.Awfeel500 Nov 13
Mar 12, 2015 Crowd Control & Diminishing Returns When you're affected by a crowd control effect in PvP, there's an 18-second window for diminishing returns on further effects from the same category. Additional CC effects used on you while diminishing returns are active are reduced in duration: first by 50%, and then by 75%. Each CC effect resets the 18-second window to its full duration, and if you are affected by three CC's of the same category inside that 18-second window, you will be immune to further effects from that category until the 18-second window has passed. The lists below have been separated out into their specific diminishing returns categories. Each ability shares diminishing returns with the other abilities it has been listed with, and no others, except where noted. Diminishing Returns Categories Disorient Incapacitate Root Silence Stun KnockbackLore6 Mar 12, 2015
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Arenas forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Player vs. Player arena combat with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
16s End all be all of Bear Form Facts for some Restos and Boomkins: 1. Boomkin is already basically immune to physical damage. You don't "NEED" Bear Form to Survive. 2. Druids have the best utility in the game of any healer, hands down. CC chains against druids need to be perfect. They are good against rot, good against burst, best CC abilities in the game. 3. A huge number of specs in the game are also train targets, and die much, much faster. By being a Resto or Boomkin in bear, you are in the top 5 tankiest specs in PvP. Why do you "NEED" that much tankiness? You would get trained? Shamans say hello? Paladins say hello? 4. Your DPS and healing Styles respectively make Bear Form too strong. Druid healing and damage happens overtime primarily, with primarily instant applications. Essentially, you do your damage or healing (which is instant) and then sit in bear. If you had to pop out and hard cast at all, it'd be fair. Sort of. You don't, so it isn't. 5. Your other forms give you so much utility that they're basically game changing (Namely cat form giving invis opener) that giving Bear Form so much power is just over the top. How many S tier click and forget abilities do you expect to have? Solution ? _____________ Bear Form 90k Mana. 45 Second Cooldown Caster enters Bear Form, applying 10 stacks of Thick Hide. Each stack reduces damage taken by 2%. Receiving a damaging ability over 8% of your Total Health removes a stack of Thick Hide. Thick Hide lasts 10 seconds. What does this do? Maintains class fantasy Gives druids a defensive CD, instead of a crutch that hurts gameplay Adds counterplay to the CD Extra thoughts: I think a cool PvP talent could change that ability to where if your stacks fall off from time instead of damage, you heal for half of all the damage you took in bear form. If Thick Hide gets destroyed by damage, you gain "Wounded Animal" and recieve a mortal strike debuff until you enter Bear Form again. Thoughts?Zowrn1 16s
29s OCE Players B-Tags Hello to the Aussies, Kiwis and everyone one else on night-shift. Looking to get an OCE B-tag list going so we don't have to filter through LFG looking for that 1 group that wont give use 250+ ms. Leave your btag, toons you are likely to play and roughly where you want to play/push in the ladder. Unmaimed#1327 Resto Sham: washed up ex-duelist, would like to get back into that range but for most of next season CR wont matter. Frost Mage (maybe): if it gets to 110, very much a low CR alt. Generally wont get played because 'you have a healer, right?'.Unmaimes3 29s
6m 7.2 Demon Hunter PVP Changes, opinions? so, our two major changes are here, ... I believe the Nemesis nerf is a great. great. change. This has finally made us more reliant on the momentum build and a different style instead of the "kek let me !@#$ing afk on a healer with nemesis and do stupid bursts" I think the second nerf is something that is going to be a very difficult thing to decipher on how big its impact will be with full traits. Our choas strike is our biggest damage dealing ability except for blood let. This COMBINED with the nemesis build seems a bit overkill. Esp with Demo locks and boomys taking the !!@@*@@!, our 3s viability looks very dim due to the fact we no longer bring the mongo aspect ( which I enjoy. ) What's your opinion on them? Of course. this is to be tested out with full traits and stat scaling. but with either the momentum build / eye beam build, chaos strike is still a large component of our damage.Threebuttonx11 6m
11m 1v3 2400 mmr So for yall thinking dh didnt need the nerf check this https://www.twitch.tv/videos/130378076Creepsta6 11m
11m i really hope cutoffs are off by like 100 pts I SHOULD'VE SAT MAN /wristsTox4 11m
29m Who's stoked for a new meta I am :D I look forward to seeing outlaw and feral back in the mix, less mongokin and demo! Im happy they haven't completely gutted anything completely so skilled players are still able to climb with certain classes, any predictions on what the new fotm will be?Wisé22 29m
41m Enchant and tabard tomor? I heard theres a 2400 enchant and 2200 tabard tomor. Also heard that its gunna be able to be bought if you got 2400 this season, kinda like how u get 2k you can buy the elite regardless if you tanked it or not. Is this true?Scumtrashx1 41m
52m Returning Player Haven't played in quite a few weeks due to baseball season starting at my high school. Saw that 7.2 is coming and can't seem to find any info on where the promised vendors are going to be for the s1 and s2 elite gear. Any help directing me would be much appreciated.Pêter0 52m
54m Who Triggers You? The most on these part of the forums? Here is my list. Rhomasx- Always roasting me for no reason. I'm about to lash out on him momentarily. He might main a paladin but I honestly feel like he'd be much better at playing a ww monk because he's a poosy. Apathy- His face honestly just triggers the hell out of me, but he mains paladin so I kinda respect him Felrynn- Always so kind, and polite it's honestly sickening Vyalinqt - Thinks he's my superior, calls me retarded everytime I request mobility for ret. Also mains a paladin, and I do respect him for playing an underperforming spec. How about you guys?Truepally58 54m
57m Time season ends? When do I get to leave this !@#$ty season behind?Telarine2 57m
57m Aussie's getting shimmered hard So a core part of mage is shimmering at the right time to avoid kicks or get in line for poly's. Well turns out above 100ms or so (i.e. all the time for aussies) shimmer will interrupt casts. Does anyone have any info on if this is getting addressed during this xpac because if it's not I need to main something else. Cheers for the help boyos.Manbewby9 57m
1h So close to 2k Any Demos want to run DH / Demo / RDruid? Literally one win away.Trackamp0 1h
1h 40% less dmg in pvp hmmm Whats everyones thoughts on this. Personally i think this will bring a more balanced tabled to class/comps and actually require coordinated cross CC/CC on healer to be able to landkills......or maybe train healer. lol whats everyones thoughtsSfscxpaladin4 1h
1h What healer for PvP? I know druids are the !@#$ but I refuse to play one. I have a pally, shaman, and monk in the wings but am unsure what to pick. Monks seemed like a no-brainer until the mistwalk nerf. Both Pallys and shams seem to have issues with melee. What's a safe pick to start this journey? I am also looking for something I could potentially raid/mythic+ with. Once again, monk is not viewed favorably, nor shaman, the pally seems to win out. If you were looking to start a PvP healer, what class would you choose?Fordwagon6 1h
1h Best part about tonights queue session Winning all night and then getting farmed to dust by 7 consecutive Boomkin/DH/X comps. So glad DH's are gone. I'm always the type of person who thinks that people who say things are blatantly OP are just being ridiculous, but that !@#$ is just broken. There's no need to complain, it's gone now, but damn, it sucked while it lasted.Zowrn6 1h
2h Last day of season 2 Did you achieve your goals? Did you have fun? Share your season 2 experiences. Also, do you think we will get actual cutoffs tomorrow or will we have to wait 2 weeks to know if we got a title or not?Lagspike52 2h
2h 2300cr disc lf 2.4 push Last night of the season. Lets q it up. Post btags below if interested.Kobeky0 2h
2h 2650 glad LOL LETS GO NO SITTING TONIGHT BOYS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIeatpaint7 2h
2h goodbye mistwalk im not gonna miss u thoUgh45 2h
2h LF 2k PUSH 2s or 3s! I'm US HORDE w/1698cr - 2s 1663cr-3s ADD me if you want to push 2k tonight ! Epinephrine#1381Äddêräll0 2h
10s Last min duelist push Ret/Hunt/x hi there :d im paladin, LF a healer that would be able to help me get duelist again c: My partner and I have been playing cupid since WoD S3 and have been duelists since. I've been 2.2 this season but tanked :'( Pref Rdruids/Disc priests, but all help is welcome <3 Currently 2084 cr, wanting to push to around 2220 to be safe :D Voice is pref ^-^ Thanks :d Edit: btag is Paladin#12825 I'll be home in around 1hr 30 from this edit c:Pälädìn10 10s
2h tanked 50 points No 3x multiduelist bef or me was 2200 wanted 1 or 2 more wins for safe duelist but queue into hpal counters like melee cleave disc priest teams and was on tilt cuz of nervousness and now I hopped group to group and tilted even more becoming 2145cr rip the 3x multiduelist dream. :((((((((((((((Bubblebuddyz12 2h
2h The Abomb's First Legendary Letting The People know I have finally attained a Legendary. Not the best one but its orange and a Legendary. Guess the run speed is kinda nice. Maybe Prot should have 120% base run speed to Protect People with The People's Shield.Abombanation2 2h
2h Cutoffs so jokes You're gonna tell me that Arenamate and Arenatracker could get title cutoffs accurate 100% of the time for like 9 seasons in a row but blizzard can't give us exact #s once? jesus GL to those pushing, feelsstressfulmanIeatpaint2 2h
3h Proof New Updated Cut-off's are false!! WoD Season 3 Before Faction title's was a thing. There was exactly 1,213 people who was above glad cutoff (2713) in the US, Also to note that there was 242 R1 spots at (2957). Legion Season 1 there was 332 Alliance Gladiator Spots at (2403), and 410 Horde Gladiator titles at (2549) also to note 66 R1 title's at (2662) on Alliance, & 82 R1 title's for Horde at (2825) Legion Season 2 According to Blizzard Entertainments current API system and lack of algorithms they lack knowledge to do math. Current cutoffs right now estimated from blizzard leaves 261 Gladiator title's for Alliance at (2650) & also leaves 226 Horde Gladiator title's not to mention 17 ally R1 spots at (2860) & 38 Horde R1 spots at (2900) So according to the knowledge Blizzard has given us they are telling us that from Legion Season 1 to Legion Season 2 we lost more than half of our player base? Updating title cutoffs on the last day of the season when 85% of the PvP player-base community is sitting there rating and you tell us that it inflated so much that the new title cutoffs had to be given. Does this make any sense to anyone????????????????????????????????Dipinhawts17 3h
3h Shadow has no comps in 7.2! Should we be worried that our only viable comp (spriest boomkin x) is getting nerfed to the ground, and our only viable arena spec is getting a nerf?Ggwpnoob13 3h
3h Season 3 base gear rewards and ratings? Does anyone know what ilv bgs and arenas will give tomorrow? Couldnt find any info about itOrchidmagus3 3h
3h New Surrender Option? ... lolCarnnezz17 3h
3h LF Glad Push 2550 this season Hunter. make a wishEldrieth9 3h
3h Holy Paladin Advice? Hey, I've been playing Holy Paladin since late BC, but never really played PvP """seriously"""(trying to learn arena) until WoD, were I hit 2k. Didn't PvP in Legion S1, and this season I got to 2k in 3s. Anyway, I still feel I have to improve a lot. Problems/issues/questions: 1) Healing-wise, how are Holy Paladins at the moment compared to other healers? I feel that my healing throughput isn't as high as other healers. Maybe I'm !@#$ing up here. 2) Using Light of the Martyr too much sometimes, because I think it's "safer" than casting a FoL when I'm at risk of being kicked (in cases where I can't attempt to fake cast). 3) I rely way too much on Holy Shock dealing a crit. It's like flipping a coin, specially if I'm running Light's Grace. If I'm in trouble and I get a proc, I'm usually fine (specially if I can mix that with Divine Favor). But if I don't, well I'm %^-*ed. 4) I'm having trouble against these classes: - Rogues (not Assasination) - Warriors - Survival Hunters - Anything with healing reduction. I feel like I get !@#$ on (add #5 here and it gets worse, if it gets to dampening there's no way I'm winning). 5) Outside cooldowns, I feel that my healing is weak. Can't cast a full Holy Light unless I get a holy shock proc. Flash of light is relatively weak. I can't spam light of the Martyr. Light of Dawn feels weak. Bestow Faith is decent. And that's about it. How do you heal outside cooldowns when you don't have CDs? Are other healers equally as weak outside CDs? 6) I feel like I'm not getting used to melee wings. I'm still using them most of the time though, and I only run Blessed Hands against double physical matchups that can't dispel my BoPs. If I get kited here I'm in deep trouble and I can also get disarmed. Any advice when running melee wings? That's about it for now. I know it's long, I just tried to keep it somewhat clean. I'd appreciate if anyone with experience could help me out here. I'd also like to know what you think about holy paladins in Legion. These are paladin-related questions that (I think) don't apply to any comps, just specific for my class. Thanks everyone!Jharax2 3h
4h Lf rsham 2k 2s push Kinda last minute but I'll be home around 8pm eastern. 1920cr looking for an rsham to hopefully get to 2k. Please leave battle tag if interested.Flayvor4 4h
4h ashran remastered in 7.3 made you look LOL but on the real sc1 remaster pcool huhNeolock2 4h
4h For People Freaking Out About Ally Cutoffs Dont worry, I am too. They are estimating 2650 glad now.. but they said participation increased this season. If participation increased then yes rating cutoff would go up but so would the number of glad spots right? So roughly the top 300 on ally got glad last season which right now according to arena mate is 2581. 2650 is around rank 150. I'm sure there are many people above rank 300 who were sitting this previous week and I would bet a lot of people are going to sit anyway and not panic to push 50-80 rating.Yes there are people below rank 300 capable of getting 2650. In essence I don't think there is anyway glad cutoff actually reaches 2650. They announced this new cutoff today when I'm sure many people made their pushes in the past week. This is really unfair to drop this on people who have to worry about real life and can't just drop everything to push rating tonight. Am I totally wrong in thinking this? Sorry for the wall of text, adderall lyfe. Sincerely, A duelist cursed warlock from a dead serverKirbzz19 4h
4h cutoff predictions increased drastically It's funny cuz it was 2170 yesturday and now it is the exact cr I am at lool...... I can't queue cuz I left my mic in a locked room I don't have the key to. Why does blizzard troll every1 on the last day when every1 is sitting ratingBubblebuddyz13 4h
5h 7.2 nerfs look good, still need work Where is the bear form nerf? For all 3 specs? Mages in general are very strong in all 3 specs. Ferals look to become the new one shot spec. Sub rogues are Very strong. Hunters are still damage bots w/ 100% uptime as surv Those seem like the main outliers to me as far as classes that aren't getting nerfed on Tuesday.Rodakx38 5h
5h My people will survive I have pushed the rated and am now waiting for my storm drake to arrive so i may feed my people. Archenon PorosKrakenlord20 5h
5h Cutoffs = April Fool's Prank?? Imagine if the cutoffs blizzurdmen released was part of their early April Fool's prank and they wanted to make us all cry? + The DH nerfs actually change to +15% buffs?? Pls no :> Edit: In all seriousness tho, good luck to everyone pushing their rating, hope you all get what you want :)Pälädìn1 5h
5h Blizzard's Incompetency I think people are quick to jump to Blizzard's defense in many situations, and sometimes they're right to do so. The current PvP situation, however, is not one of those. To be frank with you [Blizzard], you've surprised me with your utter incompetency this season. Broken classes (read: druid, demo warlock), extremely high entry barrier, frustrating RNG, and now the cutoff debacle showcases how incredibly stupid the PvP team is being. Don't get me wrong; I don't think it's right to be rude to Blizzard in many situations. But to me, this was the last straw. I haven't seen the Blizzard team make ANY good decisions regarding PvP at all this season! If they had simply kept the systems the same (PvP gear vendors, free API's to sites like arenamate), I believe people would've been far, far less angry. Trying new things is good. RNG loot drops, restricting API's, and new class mechanics for classes such as warlock and boomkin are absolutely fine. But after you see that people don't like these systems, or that they're flat out broken.. You need to fix them. Fast. You don't have the excuse of being a smaller company with less resources: you're BLIZZARD for God's sake. Own up to your mistakes and correct them, and the community will be far less angry. Thanks for reading.Feldorn0 5h
6h Wait so they absolutely gutted Moonkin aoe, and in return they get 40% damage on solar wrath and 15% intellect lol?Telendron29 6h
6h 2k in 2s before Tuesday anyone wanna i just want the setGio10 6h
6h Glad cutoffs... Are you kidding me???? My team actually has RL stuff to do and now we have to scramble to try and push 20 more rating...which im sure will still be short due to another blizzard "estimate". The whole statement they released is such BS... how does estimate with inflation included increase by 60 points? There is no way that many people at 2600+ rating were able to increase the estimated cutoff 60 points..Thunderbud19 6h
6h LFM 2500+ S2 for S3 mains/alts games. Us 3 are Looking for more people for next season to play with so we dont have to LFG people for games/alts etc. we each have like 4-7 alts. laid back just like to play. this season i have, 2590 spriest/2300mw/rsham/2100 hunter/rogue. if you have high xp this season and got alts we need people 2 play with leave a comment. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/echo-isles/Purpleh%C3%A5z%C3%AA/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/echo-isles/Kirbzz/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowmoon/Dubudee/advancedPurplehåzê7 6h
6h Where are the new cutoffs? Please link.Sneaksxoxo3 6h
6h When wargames go wrong How it feels to get kited by an Arcane Mage https://clips.twitch.tv/TiredHumbleKumquatFUNgineerNomadzjr9 6h