Arenas

Jul 21 North American Qualifier Cup Clarification Hey all, We’re still working out the final details needed for the official announcement of the first North American Qualifier Cup, but there’s an important clarification we wanted to share with you now. The bracket seeding for this first cup will be determined by your end of season rating for Legion PvP Season 2. Remember that there is no rating requirement to sign up, so regardless of the rating your team achieves overall, all teams will still be eligible to compete in the Cup. Stay tuned for more information - we’ll see you in the Arena!Ornyx12 Jul 21
Nov 13, 2016 [Not Updated] Complete 3v3 Comp List To my knowledge and understanding it is true that the most recently updated list of 3v3 Comp names is more than a few seasons old, and in entirety is incomplete. Older lists generally do not include very awkward team setups, nor does it completely list all of the current team compositions. (To include monks etc) I plan to keep this list complete and updated. I tried hard as possible not to list comps twice. For all intents and purposes I have consolidated the Hunters into the Melee category as per their Physical nature and Melee via pets. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Melee Comps Ebola Cleave :: Feral - Unholy - Healer TurboCleave :: EnSham - Dk / Warr - Rdruid KittyCleave :: Feral - Warr - HPal African Turtle Cleave :: Protwarr - Hunter - Rdruid Zoo / Jungle Cleave :: Feral - Hunter - Healer TSG :: Dk - Warr - Hpal PHD :: Dk - Hunter - Hpal TreeSG :: Dk - Warr - Rdruid TreeHD :: Dk - Hunter - Rdruid Vanguards Cleave :: Dk - Ret - Healer Smokebomb Cleave :: Dk - Rogue - Healer KFC :: Warr - Hunter - Healer Lumberjack Cleave :: Warr - Warr - Pal Man Cleave :: Arms - Prot - Pal Thug Cleave :: Rogue - Hunter - Healer Kanye Cleave :: Rogue - Rogue/Dk - Shaman Scooby Doo Cleave :: Ret - Rogue Rdruid/Sham Batman Cleave :: Rogue - Warr - Healer PHP :: Ret - Hunter - Priest Cupid :: Ret - Hunter - Healer (Non-Priest) Freedom Cleave :: Ret - Dk - Hpal Beast Cleave :: Hunter - EnhSham - Healer --------- Cleave :: Dk(Unholy) - Dk(Unholy) - Healer Stalin Cleave :: Dk(Frost) - Dk(Frost) - Healer Unholy Meditation :: WW - DK - Hpriest Cheeky Narwahl Cleave :: EnhSham - Rogue - Rdruid Caster Comps MLP / Hogwarts Cleave :: Lock - Mage - Priest Harry Potter Cleave :: Mage - Mage - Healer Frozen Chicken Cleave :: Mage(Frost) - Moonkin - Healer Spicy Chicken Cleave :: Mage(Fire) - Moonkin - Healer El Diablo Cleave :: Mage(Fire) - Lock - Rsham Shattreeplay / God Comp :: Mage - Spriest - Rdruid Shatterplay :: Mage(Frost) - Spriest - Sham Fireplay :: Mage(Fire) - Spriest - Sham MLD :: Mage - Lock - Druid MLS :: Mage - Lock - Sham L.SD :: Rdruid - Lock(Des) - EleSham L.SD2 Rdruid - Lock(Aff) - EleSham L.SD2 Variant :: Moonkin - Lock - Rsham Owlplay :: Moonkin - Spriest - Sham Shadowplay :: Spriest - Lock - Healer Volcano Cleave :: Ele - Mage - Healer God Cleave :: Moonkin - EleSham - Healer Hybrid Comps Liberty Cleave :: Mage - Dk - Priest RMS :: Rogue - Mage - Sham RMD :: Rogue - Mage - Druid RMP :: Rogue - Priest - Mage FMP :: Mage - Feral - Disc FPS :: Feral - Spriest - Rsham WLD :: Warr - Lock - Druid Unholyplay :: Druid - Spriest - Dk Mongolian Earthworm Cleave :: EnSham - Moonkin - Priest Mongolian Armadillo Cleave :: WW - Moonkin - Priest Dancing with the Stars :: Rogue - Moonkin - Healer Angel Cleave :: Ret - Spriest - Healer (Orig Dpriest) RPD :: Druid - Spriest - Rogue RPS :: Rogue - Spriest - Rsham Zombie Chicken Cleave :: Dk - Moonkin - Healer RLS :: Rogue - Lock - Sham RLD :: Rogue - Lock - Druid Shadowcleave :: Healer - Dk - Lock WMD :: Warr - Mage - Druid WMP :: Warr - Mage - Priest WMPal :: Warr - Mage - Pal WMChi / Lama Cleave :: Warr - Mage - MW WLS :: Warr - Lock - Sham RMD2 :: Rogue - Moonkin - Mage Cleaving with the Stars :: Warr - Moonkin - Rsham Scatterplay :: Hunter - Spriest - Rsham Dispel Cleave :: Warr - Disc - Resto FLS :: Lock - Feral - Sham Thundercat Cleave :: Feral - EnSham - Healer Thunderfist Cleave :: WW - EleSham - Healer Harvest Cleave :: WW - Lock - Healer Thunder Cleave :: Arms Warrior - Ele Shaman - Resto Druid -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Any of the healers in a great majority of the comps are interchangeable but not in all of them. Chi = With Monk Healer. (ie TSChi, KFChi, etc.) Any additions or changes to the list are welcome.Awfeel500 Nov 13, 2016
Mar 12, 2015 Crowd Control & Diminishing Returns When you're affected by a crowd control effect in PvP, there's an 18-second window for diminishing returns on further effects from the same category. Additional CC effects used on you while diminishing returns are active are reduced in duration: first by 50%, and then by 75%. Each CC effect resets the 18-second window to its full duration, and if you are affected by three CC's of the same category inside that 18-second window, you will be immune to further effects from that category until the 18-second window has passed. The lists below have been separated out into their specific diminishing returns categories. Each ability shares diminishing returns with the other abilities it has been listed with, and no others, except where noted. Diminishing Returns Categories Disorient Incapacitate Root Silence Stun KnockbackLore6 Mar 12, 2015
Oct 26, 2010 Welcome: Please Read! Welcome to the Arenas forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss Player vs. Player arena combat with your fellow World of Warcraft players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct (http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct) and guidelines (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15252595157) before posting. Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the World of Warcraft community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Have fun posting on these forums, and good luck with your adventures in Azeroth!Lylirra1 Oct 26, 2010
2m Help with RSham Any tips? I feel like I'm doing fine and really love the class but recently I've been struggling in 3s. I've been mainly queueing Owlplay and I was 2050 last season but now I'm like actually struggling at 1600cr..My biggest problem seems to be going oom in longer games while the other healer is still at around 30%. I definitely feel like recently there's been alot more damage coming out and I'm forced to resort to the classic Riptide, Healing Wave x2 rotation...but I have to literally keep it up for every global and barely have time for anything else. I'm wondering if maybe I'm overhealing a little bit as I'm casting healing waves on teammates 90%+ to top them, but maybe if I let them take a little more damage I will get more out of my mastery? Not sure but do you guys thing that could be the problem?Squidzy10 2m
3m ^-^ lf experienced partner for 2s So I normally don't go to forums to look for a partner but here I am. So I hit 1.5k and starting to pug more often for serious people. Ive tried queing in premades (saying id like a chill partner and such) and maybe sitting around finding in goldshire and finding a decent person in but its not working (everyone has the mentality that my genitals are bigger than yours there). It's really hard to find experienced players that know what to do other than have the mind set of "KILL KILL KILL. DIE DIE DIE" in arenas. Like setting up a kill and CC at the right moment. Maybe peeling and jumping back a bit to shield my partner up. 9/10 that's what I don't have. I have dps wanting to run away from heals when they drop down to 10% trying to fight the healer. I just really want a partner thats chill and smart. If you know someone that's like that or that has a good brain but sucks at pvp and willing to learn. Comment your btag and we will get to queing.Msbubbles11 3m
4m Why is it? That you can blind a demon hunter?Jenelope6 4m
13m Did Kopogero get glad? The legend who was Qn 10 hours a day on hpal? I sure hope so but too lazy to click the search function.Rngftw4 13m
14m What class would Alex jones play. I would say prophet but its not a class. Donald trump would be a paladin Hillary an UH DKAmatox3 14m
19m What are some good and fun mm hunter comps? What are some good and fun mm hunter comps I can run right now? How is beastcleave?Chickendog3 19m
21m PvP gearing is bad and not fun (HELP) Hello friends, I am writing this post due to recent concerns regarding PvP gear. Apologize in advance for the massive use of the terms "PvP gear" and "PvE gear". The only advantage PvP gear has in PvP or any other aspect of the game is its item level. PvE set bonuses and trinkets are still far superior in both high end raiding and high end mythic dungeons. This makes sense, high end raiding and dungeons should have beneficial gear for their type of game play. The issue I'm having is now PvE gear is both easier to obtain and higher item level then its PvP counterpart. Gearing has essentially become irrelevant in PvP and has really taken a back seat this expansion. As a result, its feel like participation is down more than ever. I'll give you a bit of an anecdote: I've been playing the game since vanilla and haven't really dipped my feet in much PvE content since early WOTLK. This expansion with +10/+15 chests rewards from Mythic+, I decided it was worth my time to complete this task weekly. I didn't feel like I was wasting my time and ended up enjoying the content as a way to progress my character. As a result I've come to really enjoy this type of content and now participate in Mythic raiding as well. If there wasn't that initial incentive to try the content and feel good about getting gear, I never would of done it in the first place. With that in mind I'd like to now compare ways to gear in PvP content vs PvE content. Strictly in terms of item level here's a list from worst to best. 845 From normal dungeons 870 Random battlegrounds 885 Mythic +0 900 Crafting with blood of sargeras 900 Chest from winning a brawl once every two weeks. 910 Reliquished 915 LFR Antorus 925 LFR Argus 930 Normal Antorus 930 Rare drop from being 2400 rated in arena and winning a match. 940 Guaranteed from every mythic +15 940 Weekly PvP cap for being 2000 rated in arena. 940 Normal Argus 945 Heroic Antorus 950 Weekly PvP cap for being 2400 rated in arena. 955 Heroic Argus 960 Mythic Antorus & Weekly chest from m+ 15 970 Mythic Argus These aren't the only ways of gearing but most. For a new or casual player it's easy to see why gearing in PvE is not only much more rewarding but also guaranteed. Do you know how many times I've heard my PvP buddies say "Lets go get our weekly +15 done" compared to my PvE friends saying "Lets go get 2400 rating so we can get our weekly cap done!". Even if you completely disregard the difficulty of achieving that rating in PvP, there's a monumental time difference in the two tasks, they're not even comparable. And yet, the weekly chest is still higher item level. A reasonable item level to compete at higher end PvP and PvE is around 940. Anyone aiming for this goal wouldn't waste their time PvP. Reminder: 940 Guaranteed from every mythic +15 (GUARANTEED FOR COMPLETING, NOT EVEN IN TIME) 940 Weekly PvP cap for being 2000 rated in arena. (ONCE A WEEK) 940 Normal Argus (ONCE A WEEK) 945 Heroic Antorus (10 BOSSES A WEEK) 950 Weekly PvP cap for being 2400 rated in arena. (ONCE A WEEK) 955 Heroic Argus (ONCE A WEEK) 960 Mythic Antorus (10 BOSSES A WEEK) & Weekly chest from m+ 15 (ONCE A WEEK) 970 Mythic Argus (ONCE A WEEK) Here's my WW monks armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/tichondrius/venfuki I've played 219 games of arena this season at roughly 2500 MMR & 2400 CR. So far this season I've received 0 upgrades. The only pieces of PvP gear that remain for me are 2 pieces of elite warforged, something most players would never have access to. What's really disheartening is this problem is even worse for casual, low rated and mid tier PvPers. People should feel incentivized to play all aspects of WoW. Currently PvP gear has taken a massive back seat and as a result participation and interest feels lower than ever. Am I alone in feeling this way?Venruki194 21m
23m What to do when being trained(spriest) I've been playing spriest lately and I do not know what to do when being trained by double melee, even when partners peel for me or try to counter pressure(Im pretty much shut down when being trained, so the other dps has to pressure by himself almost). I try kiting around pillars/away from enemy healer but then my healers will say im lining them too much or putting them in a bad spot. I take sooo much dmg and can barely put out any dmg. If I somehow survive the melee cleave past ALL their cds, then I have a decent chance until their cds are backNade20 23m
25m What's up with Glorious Tyranny? I could buy it in WoD, had it on a few of my weapons, but coming back to the game I can't get the illusion unless I participated in the pandaland? Why, Blizzard? This discrimination is outrageous.Gantries6 25m
26m Bfa factions Hi all I heard rumors that Bfa will allow cross faction queueing. Anywhere I can find more info? Also what are people's thoughts on this? It's def gonna result in more queues but I worry about meta race requirements to be competitive and being op. Was actually hoping for the removal of racials next expac but seems they going opposite direction. Reason I worry is stuff like zug zug relent warriors being able to be healed by human trinket hpals/monks and so on. Thoughts?Sarimyth3 26m
34m Why PVP sucks? The purge. We need more abilities to push.Truth25 34m
36m How to pick kill targets? Are there any general rules to deciding who you want to go on? I know you're supposed to go on someone without their trinket, but what if nobody on the enemy team has their trinket up? Do you just want to go on whoever has no personal defensives?Kianen7 36m
45m im triggered with hpals how many out of the jail buttons this class alrdy had before ultimate sac was even a thing? they can even be humans they have hoj rep that doesnt dr with fear and they just rotate through warlock walls and sacs while they yolo run into your healer to hoj rep him,if you stop him you have to deal with fear and chaos bolt if you manage to force him while in bad positioning he just press something out of jail and your team is in the crossfire of dk and destro. ive seen locks press reflect wall same global to not be kicked because pally has 231903120932901 free immunitiesMadäwc25 45m
1h if you play wow still your an addict luke skywalker dies, snoke dies, reys parents are irrelevant theyre not important at all, yodas in the movie kylo ren takes over where snoke left off! enjoy the film! it sure is great!Zulubar11 1h
1h Arena Macros quick question.....I know how to make target arena player macros but can you make it where if you aren't in arena it just cast spell on your enemy target at the time? I'd like shift 1, 2 and 3 on my mouse to be clone arena players 1, 2, 3....but in normal situations (bgs, world) shift 1 just clones my enemy target can i do this?Derrickhenry6 1h
1h Nerf Feral Druids hey guys, as I'm sure all of you have already agreed with me, feral druids need to be nerfed to the !@#$ing floor.. lol. One bleed on me and i can never get a re stealth, it's %^-*ing unfair. I open on them in bear and literally get them only to 60% in my whole rotation, !@#$ing lame. 2 walls? REALLY??!!!!?? 2 WALLS??? I get evasion and that's %^-*ing it and they spam moonfire through my evasion.Qwat17 1h
1h Is Enhance the most underrated? People are acting like Enhance sucks in PVP on various forums. This class can still do some serious damage and bury someone quickly. Has pretty solid utility. Am I the only one that thinks it's going under the radar a bit in terms of PVP tier/ability? No Blizzard, that doesn't mean nerf them.Kamikaze22 1h
2h I have an itch To play my alt DH. Any healers who are on their quest for 2k, want to knock out some 2s?Sebaceouss11 2h
2h Redid So finally decided to redo my bars to make the more organized. And now I feel like a new born deer trying to walk for the firs time. My brain shuts off and I hit old hotkeys for abilites like a tardessRot12 2h
2h MMR vs Normal MMR I got my Dominant Elite 2k today and notice that I was queueing into a lot of Gladiators at 2100-2200 MMR. And when I was at 1900-2000 the games felt much harder than typical games at that MMR. Do you think MMR is like +300 right now or how much?Woodstopscc3 2h
2h Rated Pvp Im trying to play rated pvp but no one wants to play with a unranked scrub lol , anyone wanna help me outItzvick6 2h
2h Glad Resto Shaman & DK LF 3rd for Glad Push Hi There - 4x Glad Resto Sham and 3x Glad DK looking for a 3rd to get Glad this season. Both the DK and I are both 2500 CR Legion XP and that's without really trying to be honest. Last season we pushed our main and alt toons to 2300CR in the last 2 days of the season. We are ideally looking for a WW Monk to play TWD but open to trying anything at this stage of the season. Add me on btag Menc#1805 if interested. ThanksMenc1 2h
3h Nerfs and buffs Why are people asking for nerfs and buffs? PVP devs should know how to balance PVP, isn't it their job ? i know that some classes specs are ridiculously over buffed like Frost DK, WHy devs can't balance their game? whenever i check forums, Nerf your class and Buff Mine how ridiculous this wow PVP communitySmileshadow4 3h
4h Need advice on setting up macros Hey guys I have been playing since vanilla and I have always pvp’d, just never too seriously. I have spent the majority of my time playing not using macros, yet I have always used keybindings. In BC when I pvp’d I used shield swap macros on my warrior, but that’s about it. I am playing DH and Enhance this expansion and was just asking for some advice on how you guys set up your keybinds alongside your normal rotated spells and macros. I have a Naga mouse and razer keyboard, so I know the possibilities are endless. I have all my core spells keybound to the 1-12 numbers on my mouse as well as things like purge and cleanse for middle mouse button, “F” for interrupts, and cntrl 1-3 for things like ghost wolf/lightning bolt/sundering and shift 1-4 would be spirit walk/astral shift/trinket. I know this setup is not optimal for getting past 2000 bracket and would like some tips please. I really get confused on how to keybind my different interrupt macros and my different targeting macros etc. Thank youFelestial7 4h
4h New MW PvP need help Sup guys, i watched a guide on youtube and still i can't see whats the problem. In 2s i play with a warrior and we always loose vs double dps after 2/3 min in the arena. They OS the warrior when i don't have CDs left (and cc me ) . Any tips?Epohxd4 4h
4h monk pvp I am new to monk in pvp and i only see WW monks in the leaderboard. Are MW bad in PvP compared to other healers ?? Or is it just that WW is really good atm?Epohxd9 4h
5h PSA: Arena Numbers on Nameplates I found a script that works on the current legion nameplates that will put the enemy arena teams numbers directly over their nameplate. Not everyone wants/needs this but its way nicer than having to check and recheck gladius when you're trying to hoj/cs etc arena 123. This works with other nameplate addons (specifically Nameplate Auras which is what I use): /run local U=UnitIsUnit hooksecurefunc("CompactUnitFrame_UpdateName",function(F)if IsActiveBattlefieldArena()and F.unit:find("nameplate")then for i=1,5 do if U(F.unit,"arena"..i)then F.name:SetText(i)F.name:SetTextColor(1,1,0)break end end end end) Screencap of what it looks like: http://imgur.com/a/x3GIx P.S. I hate you all, I have asked about this several times on here and nothing. Mostly Dilly's fault but it's w/e.Stunimmune13 5h
5h LF DPS For Arena Main Team Myself and a friend who have established synergy with are looking for a 3rd (DPS) to add to our main team to push rating and have fun. Prerequisites - Must play Frequently: We play almost every night beginning around 8:30pm est, sometimes playing well into the night, but not required. - 2.2k+ exp - Voice on Discord - Positive attitude, willingness to have fun What comp are we playing? Mistweaver Warrior X We are looking to fill our missing DPS with preferably a DK as TSG seems to fit very well into the meta currently. TLDR We are two nerds looking to bypass using in game LFG to establish great synergy between the three of us to excel our game-play and push higher ratings. We are not looking for one night stands. At the time of this post we are Currently 1808 cr, it would be most preferable if you are at or around this CR as well when inquiring, however we do understand it is not always possible. If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of please kindly add Cursed#1716Jadeserpent6 5h
5h Arena/Social Thought Experiment You have 8 players to choose from, you must assemble the 4 you think are most worthy of being in a new academy dedicated to solid WoW arena players you're making. Your criteria for entry is ability, achievement & promise of being forged into something greater with your oversight. Applicants: #1: 2400 Frost DK. Highest rating achieved through WW/DK WoD S2. #2: 2100 rogue. Played double rogue/hpriest for rating. Runs at 600 ping. #3: 2350 mage. Queued boomy/mage in WoD S3, now queues fire FMPal. #4: 2600 hpal. Previously stuck at 2300 but was boosted up by Asbur & Mageiden at peak boomie/mage season. #5: 2250 hunter. Runs marks/fire mage/monk exclusively. Has never queued with anyone who's been higher than 1800 other than playing with him. #6: 2450 demon hunter. Previously stuck at 1950 in 3 other expansions, had tremendous success at peak DH strength this expansion. #7: 1950 affliction lock. Due to extreme circumstances (make up whatever you want), plays w/ one hand. #8: 2700 rdruid. Plays rdruid godcomp & RPD. Highest xp partners have all been 2700 max, no higher. Go. Make me a team of which 4 are most deserving to get into your WoW academy based on the criteria you've read & share responses. Will clarify more on purpose after responses.Sadaradex30 5h
6h How to fix the "community" in arena First of all, I'm not a rank 1 or even close to it player. I'm middle of the pack, but i've played wow since vanilla and have a decent perspective on the changes through the years... A common gripe about pvp these days is the toxicity in lfg arenas. And I'd have to agree it's tough to find nice normal people in there. My main issue is the way people just bail after one loss. You dont get to the point where you just know what your teammates are doing instinctively because teams dont really exist, like they used to... So, one idea would be to bring back the concept of actual arena teams, for 3s only, and for 1750cr and up only. So you slog it out in LFG or with randoms to 1750, if you want to go past that, you must enter a team. It will force commitment and thus reduce toxicity. Just an idea.Paagan27 6h
9h CSTV 3v3 TOURNAMENT CSTV is a new premier PRO-AM World Of WarCraft Esports organization. The first tournament is scheduled for December 15th and 16th. We are encouraging any and all teams to sign up and participate the games will be streamed live and hopefully produce some great matches. Requirements- Any and all teams are welcome no rating requirements. Prizes- Winning team is 1 month of game time for each member. Schedule- December 15th and 16th (Fall Brawl) January 2018 (Winter Classic) Contact- https://twitter.com/COMPSWAPTV Where to watch- https://www.twitch.tv/compswaptelevision Want to Help? Send a direct message to- https://twitter.com/COMPSWAPTVSixactual29 9h
10h Ideas For Shadow Design https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760805992?page=1#post-2Netheerix13 10h
10h Destro locks plz assist Hey guys. When you play destro/Spriest/X, against what comps do you run cremation over big bolt? I’ve been messing around with both builds and sometimes I’m spot on with my decision and oTher times it really bites me in my rear end. Does anyone have a go to formula for which build you run against which comp?Megynkelley108 10h
10h Frost DK plz assist I wanted to main my DK when I came back to wow. Everyone says it is a face roll champ....well maybe I am rolling my face the wrong way? I cant seem to pump out the insane damage that everyone talks about with FDK and other FDK seem to always out DPS me. I'm looking for any assistance I can get. thank you in advance!Falrogan8 10h
12h Fetishization of nerd culture NEEDS to STOP Especially as it pertains to high end arena in WoW and Blizzard games in general. It's a disgusting social trend that has gained far too much traction in recent times Girls pretending to be "nerds" because they have thick rim black glasses (despite 20/20 vision) and played a week of Overwatch on release or because they have a level 76 blood elf rogue. I encounter far too much of this on Tinder, where these vapid thots whose only hobbies consist of "Netflix and shopping" go so far as to show up to the date and act uninterested and entitled until they learn that I'm Xmlee, aka an actual nerd (I assume most of them browsed front page armory in S19 or whatever). Anyone else encounter this trend where girls only like you because of a fetishization of nerd culture? I'd rather they like me because I'm 6'3, jacked, and financially successful. I know this is a pretty divisive topic but let's keep it civil.Xmlee43 12h
12h Remove rating and just queue. Arena is just dead, rbgs dead. People sit in LFG trying to find that perfect gem of a player, then queue one or two games and someone leaves. Friends lists are full but no one can find a partner that plays anymore because of balance. If people would just queue and quit worrying about a rating that really means next to nothing., pvp would be vibrant again and plenty of people to play with or queue against.Bbqsammich13 12h
13h washed up ele LF pals gotduelistonce.jpg trying to quit Legion but don't wanna quit Legion until I secure that sweet !@#$ing Shaman mog from 2k 1850CR 3's/1650 2's right now and I'll play with anyone who has similar XP (or higher)to myself. Raging welcome as long as it isn't at each other. Help me finally free myself from this pain. UWotM8#1559Nuketown0 13h
13h LF Blood DK troll 2's My Blood DK partner hasn't logged in for over a week. Looking for new blood DK or Prot warrior is troll 2's with.Emelyia3 13h
14h Blizzard, help new PvP players out Knowing about PvP elements is crucial when playing PvP. Right now, this is something that isn't easily available to new players. There's virtually no information about PvP / arenas whatsoever within the game. Let me illustrate: For PvE we have: - Class Trials (you learn the basics of your class) - Proving grounds (they're even a requirement for queing dungeons) - Access to every single boss mechanic / ability through the dungeon journal (we could have something like this for classes, specs, and cooldowns to look out for; this isn't even hard to implement at all) For PvP we have: - An outdated blue post in the forum about DR and CC from 2015 (with spells that don't even exist anymore such as Deep Freeze) And that's about it. Other games have tutorials and bot games to help them out (you could even consider the PvE features mentioned above as something along those lines). New players are forced to read the forums, 3rd party sites or talk to more experienced players to even grasp the basics. And I'm fine with this when we're trying to get better (discussing strats, comps, addons, macros, etc.) and to build a community, but it shouldn't be the go-to option when starting out. It's not about making the game easy; it's about not making it a hassle for them to start out. Speaking from my personal experience with friends who were new to the game, new players jump in without knowing what to expect and therefore, they don't understand what's going on. This sometimes scares them off arenas in general, but if you convince them not to quit after a couple of losses and explain them the basics, the game becomes much more enjoyable for them. Give them the chance by providing them with the tools to learn. I enjoy PvP a lot, but it definitely needs some love in this department.Jharax3 14h
14h Beating double caster? My bro and I have been trying to mess around in arena as double melee and don’t seem to have an answer for double caster. Any tips for beating double caster as double melee. (We play dk/dh/x).Saintdeclan7 14h
14h Title between Duelist and Glad The gap between duelist (usually around 2k-2100) and Glad (usually around 2500-2700) is the largest rating gap between two titles. Due to this, there is a large disparity in skill between low end and high end duelists. To combat this, I propose a new title be added in-between those cutoffs (3% duelist, 1% glad or whatever) The title could be called Aspirant, would obviously not come with a mount or title, but it would be distinguishing at least. Thoughts?Wayvez31 14h
15h LF Arena Partners (Horde) Been doing arenas since S3. I main a DK and have been over 2.4k multiple times. I am looking for some partners willing to play a few times a week. Requirements are: 1) Have fun (a must) 2) Learn from mistakes 3) Team player 4) No elitists 5) Have knowledge of PvP, your class(es), and have minimum of 2k experience playing any character at some point in your WoW career. I also play a warlock, disc priest, and resto druid. I play other classes too but they aren't 110 yet. Let me know here if you are up for it. I already have a healer I play with regularly but the more the merrier as far as heals are concerned. Let's goooo!!!Flexyoo3 15h
16h Clips of me serving it up to R1s https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9gOQ9V-x9sBbqsammich0 16h
18h My Fav Old PvP video For some reason Youtube has been suggesting me to watch a lot of old archived pvp videos but it happened to suggest the one that got me into pvp and I figured I would share this masterpiece. XMO - 5 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVmvs1YiBMADämonenjäger0 18h
18h can the fcc repeal legion insteadRyutiz7 18h
18h looking for partners for thug/jungle/whatever So heres the skinny Been playing wow on and off for a lot of years, strictly a pvper from day one. Only thing that wasn't so strict is my will to play one character. Always been an altaholic and to top it off all i ever played really was 2s so I kinda feel like ive been missing out on the "real" pvp scene this whole time. So here goes Seeking a partner to play with my hunter, maybe some thug or jungle? Im not high rated and would like to be, willing to learn just never really had anybody to teach me anything, so trying to figure things out on the fly by myself with lfg teammates is a toxic wasteland of agony to say the least. I would prefer to use discord for sure, im a chill dude, looking for other chill dudes/dudettes to grind some games and get some wins! drop a btag if you're interested. if it matters, my highest rating was 1700 something on my rogue in 3s. Like I said before never been much into 3s and definitely never "pushed" for anything.Kekstand3 18h