Arenas

Apr 13, 2016 LF Turbo Cleave/WLS 1600+ trying to push rating. I need reliable arena partners who eventually want to push to 2k. Add my btag Phillyboy#1240Fréézeyoass0 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 2.3k exp disc lf hotter streak HORDE Looking for someone with atleast 2k+ exp keeping my cr low to a lil above 1800 to make it easier. if interested lmk Grunt#1691 Prefer: 2.2k+ exp similar or lower Cr Viable 2s comp w/ disc (hunter,ww, feral, war) Voice is optional.Warzik4 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 list your other mmos hi everyone hates wow right now im pretty sure thats fairly obvious but anyhow i know a multitude of people are either playing other games/other mmos i am playing black desert online i know some people have got to play it lets play together if u dont leave feedback on other good mmos we all need jesus out hImbalance25 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 15/20 games i played last night were verse rdruid turbo, i struggle against this comp because i am sub, should i kidney warrior for peels or save it for our 2nd go? my druid and mage lack communication on when to use cds and sometimes dies without blocking or he blocks and overlaps ironbark,Timelørd24 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 {A} Arcane mage LF 3s team 1900cr Hi, I'm a little rat leaguer looking for a 3s team. I'm new to arcane and just finished capping in 2s. Leave btags. I have spellsteal keybound. updated to reflect cr. still looking for people to play with! This is for voiceless 3s!Icenova7 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 Is there anything to look forward to with legion? I see a lot of hate towards it, and as someone who doesn't have an alpha key I can't experience it for myself to make my own judgement. But is there anything that actually seems to make sense with it and seems like it's going to take WoW into a good direction?Lolscendence10 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 Friendly Multiclasser LF 3s 2 Warriors both 2400 CR (2750 Gladiator S15) 2 Enhance 2460 CR and 2420 CR alt (2730 EXP) Hunter 2250 CR (2500 EXP) HPAL (2200CR) I don't really have main teams on any of my characters, I just hop around LFGING sometimes with success sometimes not. Anyway I'm looking for people to consistently play with on any of those characters listed, please have reasonable exp and a good attitude (Don't be a rager) Just leave your Btag below!Freskahx17 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 Storm Bolt Hurls your weapon at an enemy, causing 60% Physical damage and stunning for 4 sec. Deals quadruple damage to targets permanently immune to stuns. Why doesn't the warrior have to go pick his weapon up before he resumes turboing? LUL ps prune storm bolt -everyoneRalphpootawn43 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 Buff Human Racial Pros: -Most people are human in pvp; sustain more subs -Humans are realistic -Why not Cons: -People are jealous of human form -Really cute; causes faction warsAnthari29 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 Hotline arena forums via cha I used to be a cowboy then then I ride my cord. I used to be a how toy, the you mate mr don't fly away And it's all about that hotline advocate trinket, And it's also about that new dangling Very much I like to dance and Oscar Yelling at the people sorry And all the people porrage Lying in a stream of morrage In the air of freedoms courage Night or day it's what the people worry Because we like to party, doesn't mean that Rats don't become Mrs doubt fire Eating all that outrage mage Asking all the cats in outlands Thinking that we will engage Heaps of people rage Early on the arena potato page Many people like to party Or are they just so crafty Rating is so sorry Everyone have a jorry So baby don't be a garrison mission table, Because you are from blizzconia So you used to be a cellophone, Late night it was the moon line bling. Thank you. I ate a wod now I don't know life. Is arena real lungs? IPhone if you like vanillaSkodiac5 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 warrior is weak trash class tbh, wiki me i know more than u ever will about this game, multi r1. warrior is legit garbage, can't even compete at a serious level. charge stun prob needs to be baked in + lower the cd to like 10 seconds so our mobility issues are fixed bake in that leap glyph that gives you +speed after u leap too. shockwave and storm bolt like mop would be rly cool as well. thoughtsAersoth24 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 Long shot in the dark I know this is a long shot, but will someone help me backcap my ele shaman? I'm in season 1 gear and I'm 2k xp. I would greatly appreciate it and you would have a pvp friend for life :D Please and thank you! Any amount of wins helps.Rot4 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 Since scumlords Who don't deserve the rating, titles, tabards, etc they get from botting, piloting, and win-trading, perhaps there should be an end-of-season lottery. What would this lottery entail? The lottery would take a percentage of all the illegitimate earnings (I think 1/3rd would be good) and award those earnings to people who didn't earn their glad through legitimate efforts. The lottery would weigh people closer to glad heavier than people in lower rating brackets. The weighting brackets would be broken into ~100 point intervals (possible on a curve to account for difficulty?) There would have to be a gait for number of rated arena games played to qualified for the lottery (opinions?) For those not near the cusp of glad, award a slightly different set of rewards (ie "Aspirant Gladiator")I'm all for making sure scumlords don't get what they don't deserve and have no problem giving those things to people who couldn't quite get it. Also, I'm just bored and tired of talking about how sh!tty Legion is shaping-up to be.Ahtraliya20 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 OOHhhhh Boy! Pretty funny stuff guiz! https://youtu.be/q4HUCTJ16GA?t=3m42s The whole thing is funny, but the key break-down starts with the start @ tagged on. I enjoyed it anyway >:D Legion looks great!Ahtraliya6 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 WODPARK https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64LvX1Uvn-Y&nohtml5=False CelestalonOberkommando1 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 ele shaman What is an ele shamans roll in L$D? And what makes them better than bringing a mage or something else?Skeleton18 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 Coming back to the game Just bored and want to mess around in RBG's and arenas, don't really care if I ever see 2400+ or anything like that. What does lots of damage and is relatively easy to play? I also kind of wanna play Unholy Dk, does that work yet?Wallygator4 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 13, 2016 Counter comps So we have a list of comps on the arena forums but I thought it would also be nice for players to have a forum post showing what comps counter another. I can't think of many off the top of my head so please leave a list below adding any that you know of :) Edit: also I want to make clear this is if the best team of a comp was playing the their best team of a comp. we are not talking about 1800 range here. Had some people pointing out that it was unclear so I am malig it clear :) Hard counters mean you can play really well and still lose due to the fact that the comp just blatantly beats yours Soft counters mean that if you play the comp well enough you still can win without being woded most of the time. PHx: Hard countered by: Shatter most caster cleaves KFC: Hard countered by: Shatter fls: Hard countered by: Turbo Walking dead L$D: Hard countered by: Fls Soft countered by: Rmx Rmd: Medium countered by: Shatter Turbo & walking dead Hard countered by: caster cleaves Jungle cleave PHx Jungle cleave: Hard countered by: Rmd Frozen chicken PHx Frozen chicken: Hard countered by: L$D Soft countered by: MW turbo on small maps RDruid turbo on large maps Fls (feral can still get one shot) Shatter: (Not much info yet) Countered by: L$D Most lock comps I'm lazy so you guys help full in the rest. Thx Also tell me if you think I got something wrong. Knowing the forums someone will anyway. Plz be polite tho I'm not r1Thell48 Apr 13, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 what's the best comp to hit 2k 2v2 mage? I'm a frost mage that is 1850 exp in 2s playing almost exclusively with healers. I hit a wall at 1850 recently and I'm thinking if I should switch to double dps compa to progress. should I play with a DPS or stick with a healer?Emperórsauce6 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Spriest class fantasy https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=xwazrFpvlhoBritishguy4 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Shadowmeld Does anyone have the meld macro that marks after I meld?Typhs2 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Human racial and PvP... This is OP I don't care what anyone says. The racial is having a CC breaker trinket as a racial (for those who didn't know though I'm sure all of you do...). Why give this to one faction and not both? Or even at all?? I don't know how anyone could this this isn't OP... I use a proc trinket & the use trinket and if I use them at time same time I get ~3200 agility increase (which increases my dps drastically in PvP) Since this racial came out, all of the serious PvPers transferred to he alliance. I am a perfect example of this being abused... My server has turned from Horde dominate in arenas... To Alliance dominant in arenas ever since this OP racial came out... Warriors/DKs use the apparatus of Kazgeroth (I think that's what it's called) and they can combine this trinket with their use trinket + their CDs which, IMO, makes them global anyone if they dont pop defenses. Give humans their old racial that makes them have increased stealth detection again. Or make a new racial for them. I would give my personal opinion on why they made this but I don't want to hate on blizz on their forums. Feel free to discuss and spread your opinion on this topic below. ~iKiteIkiteforföod44 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Beast cleave How is beast cleave these days? Is it any good? Some friends and I we're thinking of playing this comp in 3s once I level up my Druid. Any tips on how to play this comp effectively?Ødyseuss6 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Does bear form help against DKs with all the magic damage they do it feels like it doesntDeathchicken14 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 accolade trinket ideas for bliz there needs to be a more reliable way to get these trinkets, ive got the same shoulders this week from the rbg and ashran quests, same shoulders twice in one week, shoulders i alrdy didnt need and was the wrong stats anyway. theres thousands of stories like this, it happens to people every day and its ridiculous. really needs to be a more reliable way to aquire these trinkets, add a quest in ashran, turn in 750 fragments and you can buy a trinket box that contains an accolade trinket, you wont know what stats youll get but its better then only having 2 chances per week and getting the same gear youve already had a month into the season. kill x rares and you get rewarded an accolade trinket box turn in any combination bliz decides of those racial tokens you get when you kill people, forsaken brains the blood elf ear i think it was? spend 3500 honor to buy an accolade trinket box at the vendor spend 2000 conquest to buy an accolade trinket box at the vendor turn in 30 skirmish strongboxes to buy an accolade trinket box theres lots of ways to remedy this issue while still keeping people doing the content, and doing the content with reason instead of ''ok im not doin anything rn so ill just go sit in ashran and afk and hopefully ill get something i need randomly but i doubt it and that sucks so im not gonna try'' post your ideas in the thread guys maybe one of em will get implemented.Ret43 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Nerf ww/dk/hpal Rèn161 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 LF 2.2k+XP LOCKS LS D/LSCHI 2.3k xp ele and healer looking for 2.2k+ xp warlocks 2k+cr for games drop ur btag.Dahsquirts2 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Mage / Hunter 2s How well would this comp work? Is it viable, or even practical? What should I know? Edit: Fire and Frost I should add.Triztala7 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 music hey i love sad songs like this and i'm looking for more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWeOfXMFQTQ feel free to post music you like if you want to as well!Idiotdk18 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 In dedication to all rshammys This is dedicated to my friend griever and all those rshammys out there being put down because of WoD. Hello, its my shammy I was wondering if after all these games you'd like to meet To go WoD everything They say that time's supposed to heal ya But I ain't done much healing Hello, train my shammy I'm in ruins dreaming about what map I wish I queued When we were Pre wod I've forgotten how it felt before the TWD one shorted me There's such a difference between us Cuz I only have one trink Hello from the other side I must have died a thousand times Running from turbo and TWD But when I call you never seem to be near link Hello from ruins of lordaeron At least I can say that I've tried to pillar To tell you I'm sorry for getting trained to the ground But it don't matter it clearly doesn't WoD you apart anymore Hello, how are you? It's so typical of me to /afk when I get woded I hope that you're well Did you ever make it out of the retard bracket? It's no secret that the both of us Are running out of time (until the prune) So hello from the other side I must have died a thousand times Running from turbo and TWD But when I call you never seem to be near link Hello from ruins of lordaeron At least I can say that I've tried to pillar To tell you I'm sorry for getting trained to the ground But it don't matter it clearly doesn't WoD you apart anymore Ooooohh, no trinket Ooooohh, stunned Ooooohh, silenced Anymore Hello from the other side I must have died a thousand times Running from turbo and TWD But when I call you never seem to be near link Hello from the ruins of lordaeron At least I can say that I've tried to pillar To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart But it don't matter it clearly doesn't WoD you apart anymoreThell3 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Accolade Trinket Why isn't this purchasable from a vendor yet?Shiitakelol19 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Glyph of Shiv Can this glyph get a buff? Have it entirely remove the cooldown on shiv, or retain the same cooldown and reduce movement by 100%? The ability does next to no damage, and doesn't generate any combo points so it's not like spamming it until finishers would be viable.Nolinka38 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 2200 struggles http://i.imgur.com/k7w0m1X.jpgSeriana6 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 How hard would it be To make the arena frames movable? I literally only use two addons, one to be able to have less buttons showing(because I'm too lazy to mess with the default UI) and another just to move the frames and the buff frames. How hard would it be to allow us to move the arena frames? There are even scripts that allow you to do so. They are too small and they are on a rather bad position. Literally everyone uses Gladius or something similar just for that.Hizkra9 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Legion will be the best expansion, period. Due to extensive research done by Blizzard Entertainment, Legion has been confirmed as the the best expansion known to man. The research is as follows. Pocket-protected coders built a wall of stale classes and crashed a Legion expansion into it at 400 subscriptions per hour, and the expansion was unharmed. They then built a wall out of Legion and crashed a expansion made of stale classes moving at 400 subscriptions an out into the wall, and the wall came out fine. They then crashed a Legion expansion made of 400 subscriptions per hour into a wall, and there were no survivors. They crashed 400 subscriptions per hour into a Legion travelling at stale classes expansion. Guild Wars 2 was player-less for days. They rammed a wall of expansions into a 400 mile per hour made of Legion, and the resulting chaos shifted Blizzard Entertainment's stocks 400 million subscriptions away from the Zodiac killer, saving the World of Warcraft from a pruning the size of a small Stormwind suburb that was hurtling towards mid-western Tel'Abim at 400 billion subscriptions per hour. They shot a Legion made of stale classes at a expansion moving at 400 walls per hour, and as a result caused two wayward MMORPGs to lose track of their subscription numbers, and make a fatal business decision to become free to play. They spun 400 subscriptions at Legion into stale classes per wall. The results were inconclusive. Finally, they placed 400 Legions per hour in front of a expansion made of wall travelling at subscriptions, and the result proved without a doubt that Legion is the best expansion of all time, if not just the best expansion known to man.Lekac7 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Anyone else feeling sad about Legion PvP? I main Druid, main-alt into Mage, and dabble in a bit in other classes. From what I've seen, both Mage and Druid are losing a ton of control CC - and gaining relatively nothing back in return. I feel like my keyboard is going to become a button mashing face roll orgy of damage, and I won't have any way of controlling the fights. Also Feral Incarnation is keeping it's rake stun, and they baked Berserk into it - Yet we lose Cyclone and all our sustain. Devs get a cookie for being super good at knowing what's wrong and how to fix it.Serrow90 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 This is why we need tanks in PvP They counter the 2k horde Rdru WW/DK teams. http://imgur.com/a/So8umAcceptance1 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Do people hate rets or something? When Nahj talked about melee/caster comps he doesn't mention rets anywhere nor does he explain why he hates rets. There's no feedback about rets in legion and I can't post on alpha. And the paladin forums...just lol. ...Britishguy26 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Nimble Brew Why...Harland14 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 A Perspective On WoW Arena And Esports Well done video by GlinkLegend. I found it pretty interesting. Maybe you will too. https://youtu.be/ihF8sRg3VAIJenelope0 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Don't pvp raid! If your upset with legion and wod pvp like I am you should all make level 60s on darkspear and come raid with us it's a lot of funRipgodtko23 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 So what defines a tier comp? Hi! Sorry if this was already asked before, but... As title says, what defines what tier a comp is? I've heard that Turbo is tier 1, but shadowcleave is tier 2(or 3). Why is that? Of course I know that whenever I face a shadowcleave, I know that the game will go much smoother than it would if we were facing turbo(specially because turbo counters my comp for a number of reasons). Also because there are no shadowcleaves at any of my mmrs(this toon's and alts').Hizkra7 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 capping 2v2 thank god they just hand u ur gear in legion. i cant !@#$ing take any more of this %^-* without popping a blood vessel i just got my shaman to 100 a day ago, qing 1700 2v2 only into dk/hpal, disc/hunter, feral/dk i am an elemental shaman i die after 20 seconds i am very angry byeRouterslayer24 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 <Arena Master> push 2.2k 5s! Looking for players with 2.2k+ Exp. to push 2.2k+ for 5s achievement to get Arena master! add Robert#1394 :) Pref, be 2K+ CR =] i'm east coast -Pref. be locks/DKBruceyo7 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 When can we expect Season 4 to start? I just started getting into PvP heavily in recent weeks. I'm not able to play rated games, so I'm guessing that means S3 is over, or am I missing something? Anyway, how long do PvP seasons usually last, and when can I expect S4 to start? So I can start playing rated games and getting real gear.Seasuns16 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 try pokemon showdown it lets you create a team without having to breed perfect stats or moves, and queues you into other players totally free, browser based, really fun posted to arena forum because the people here are especially likely to like itMurph22 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Moonkins this season Ok i usually like to live on the idea of learning from mistakes in arena and improve. but moonkins really have tilted the !@#$ out of me today, their healing and burst damage is just out of control for some 2s comps In b4 "its just 2s" In b4 "L2P issue" In b4 "ITS JUST A SKIRMISH" http://imgur.com/hdX7vN1 <--- this healing just tilts me so hard, i mean come on a DPS spec shouldnt be healing this effectively while doing more damage than a pure DPS spec like mage... Anyway rant over and income the forum sharks ready to put me in my place.Tamagoyaki10 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Hi I'm running skirmishs for the next little bit. If someone gota ult thay wanna cap I'll be happy to help you' hit me up. thedoc#1770Dochealsu0 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Two 2800 multi glads LF TURBO/L-S-D Glad in Grevi/Pride on 4x toons. 2400+ this season LF the following: WARRIOR, LOCK, ELE SHAM. Must have glad xp and 2.3cr + we're looking to grab a easy glad and possibly rank one. My partner can out damage any enh/ele shaman we fight. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Chazzlock/achievement#81 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Astralstorms/achievement#81 Smurfette#1817Xoxó4 Apr 12, 2016
Apr 12, 2016 Looking for anyone to play with, at any rate Hi! So, my main partners are not always online(at least at the same time), but I kinda of like playing, so... I'm willing to play with anyone, at any rating or comp on my alt Furpaw(hizkra is also an alt but I'm thinking of maining it due to the professions and racial). Hell, I'm down even for skirms for all I care. Add me! Dominator#1554 I only play feral.Hizkra0 Apr 12, 2016