Arenas

Jan 11, 2016 Does every 2s combo really have a counter Curios too see what people have to say, what combos they think are unbalanced etc. recently I've noticed a huge wave a hpal/frost Mage or Rdruid/hunter combos past 1900. So as a warrior this to me seems almost unbeatable. So once again I'm just interested in what others have to say about certain combos and what have you. Thanks!Aliminar24 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 tfw ww/dk/hpal q'rs dont know they counter rmd like what LOLSnakedoge14 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 lf friends & teammates Lovely Mexi-French DK looking for friends, drop battletags <3Ravenjones61 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Has everyone been sleeping on WLS?? (GCD) How is this happening right now??Aevezimis29 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 2v2 Double Frost Mage I'm a vanilla player that quit after WOTLK and just recently got back into playing (don't laugh at my gear lol). Was hoping to get some advice/tricks when rolling arena 2v2 with 2 frost mages. How good can two Frost Mages be? I find when we run into a healer/DPS combo unless the healer sucks it's just impossible. Do you DPS or CC the healer? Any other double mage teams out there? Thanks :) Edit: Plan on getting Spell Steal Glyph, is it worth it?Khadgars8 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Does 2v2 matter At some point early in the season when I just came back, I claimed to my resto druid friend we could push rank 1 in 2v2 and be the best like in the old days of Cataclysm. That ship sank at around 1760 and we decided to 3v3, but nowadays I'm not too fond of 3v3 but also hate 2v2 even more. I already got the 2.2k achievement a long time ago, and people tell me that's far and away good enough, but I'm still inclined to believe if you push hot ratings there it'd mean something since you get tabard and enchant. Edit: I only think the ship sank because our composition was poor and looked into what most people play, which is Disc/DK.Atoner7 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 supatease headshot ft. snakedoge, bigmoran, snakekinji https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9e7G9rbRdg he turned off stream and stopped qn rip boysSnakedoge3 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 2300 XP Holy pally LF 3s push *Read vVv* 2160 3s cr, been 2220 this season. My disc is 2230 3s cr at the moment aswell, interested in playing with anyone at 2150+ 3s cr, I'm down for Turbo or Walking DeadUltrahdots5 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 lf 2.6+xp feral for FPP Just lf a good feral to play some games, have 1 curtently playing with me but would like to add more. I have a ton of hpallys already. Cr is always 22+, but urs doesn't matter as long as you have xpSpooks3 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Deejaychoke hacking/exploiting w/e Deejaychoke used an exploit in a 2k rbg to get to bs and cap instantly when game started.Gnomellah7 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Tøpîç-Tichondrius flyhacking in 1734mmr rbg Funny part, he lost. Twitch vod: http://www.twitch.tv/adellahx/v/34724571 - time 1 hourish Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/1d4BY ban pls thxGnomellah12 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 How to play Elemental Shaman: by Me Hi friends, Twink here again to bring you another EXTREME SHORT pvp guide by me. I chose Elemental shaman because it is one of my favorite classes. I hope all you die hard ele fans enjoy it. Check out my other guides on my channel as well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho7EWxKX0Po&feature=youtu.be Keep an eye out for more ~30 second guides by yours truly! -TwinkTwinkstar10 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 human or gnome monk? for ww i cant seem to decide purely for arenaSurprised4 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Lock set just a quick question, worth to go wit 4 pieces set?Divinepuppy3 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 2300xp DK LF 3s partners Got 2300 in s1 wod with TSG/Smokebomb, took a break and looking to get back into it. I also play Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, and rarely Enhance and Windwalker. DK is at 1850cr Warrior is at 1900cr Post Btag or add John#1156Immortalqt1 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Boost mage or monk? Only two classes I don't have at level cap. I feel like I'd get denied groups as a WW based off spec alone. No one wants them in rbgs and they only have one popular 3s comp. Meanwhile I could play a myriad of things as mage, but I think monk looks more fun. Any suggestions? I just want a fun spec that I can get into groups with.Purges13 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 2300exp Feral lf FLS partners Hey guys, returned at the end of last season after a few years off, unfortunately that means that none of my old arena partners play anymore and finding consistent teams is a pain... I find 2 decent guys and we push to 1900mmr, then they never log in again so i que with new people and tank... do it all over again the next week. I'm looking for consistent partners that want to push rating and build a "team". If you are one of those no voice people... this isn't the group for you... Not fussed on language, English and French are my primary languages.Bulldoza0 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Rating System This rating system sucks.Jaradai10 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 LFM 5s 1800cr+ pushing setting up a core team to push DK/war/aff/hpally/ DK/WW/Aff/resto druidSmâshh5 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 2k Exp Warrior and Lock LF Horde Resto Sham 2k Exp Warrior and Lock Looking for Horde Resto Sham.Voval7 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Shockadin OP http://www.twitch.tv/vincentwong1/v/34838865 Solos NA Champion Rdruid by himself from 50% to 0% >_>Bartenadory1 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Priests silence/purge botting? Been noticing quite a few priests getting off instant silence + purges that seem to defy human reaction time. For example, the second I hit NS, I get silenced + purged before the Regrowth that is macroed to it can be cast. There is no GCD on NS, so the Regrowth follow up is basically instantaneous. Same story with casting Swiftmend and getting hit with an instant silence, followed by the SotF being purged off. So is this a new bot that we need to watch out for?Mongo19 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Delete =) asdfHhuugg19 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Conquest catch-up cap Hi ... I wanted to say thank you blizz for creating finally adding this feature ... i have so many uncapped alts that I can now acutally cap!! Too bad your game is so boring i have no motivation to do this lol .... irony? You wait to install this feature until subs are at disgustingly low levels ... where was this 2-3 yrs ago when you could have doubled your sub numbers though referrals when mop was "great" .... i would have referred so many friends but its tough when the game you would refer them to is utter crap in your eyes lol ... idk this feature could have been implemented way earlier and it would have gained you subs instead of letting wod be what it is and devastate your game lol idk mann im so disheartened in this companyFinälity21 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Fly Hacking in Deepwind enjoy! http://imgur.com/a/5GyjTDazarune14 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 ugh these ww pvp talents are making me want to cry http://legion.wowhead.com/talent-pvp#GiA so beautifulLindair19 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Doodlebob Was queuing WLS with a Warrior and his lock IRL "bro" last night, was a huge redflag from the start but i said screw it and went with it anyway. First game, the warrior rambo's behind the staircase thingy on the Temple Map and dies in 10 seconds flat vs a Godcomp, he blames me. I shrug, expecting to be kicked but aparently we keep queuing. Suprisingly the next hour of queueing or so is pretty damn fun, not much rating progression because its WoD but we're maintaining a steady 1900-1950 mmr, which is about their CR, have some really tight games. We then get another godcomp, the Warrior does exactly the same thing but gets spam cc'd instead of nuked, which makes him foam at the mouth, never notcing i got cross-cc'd by an horrify into a hoj. Fast forward 5 mins later, the priest finally lands a full fear, which paths me in a straight line in the middle of Tol'viron, i yell at the lock to port and kite/los knowing fully well i was unlikely to play the game for the next 30 seconds or so, but no, him and his "bro" were going ham, and when bros do that, there's no backing down. Obviously, he died. The warrior starts calling me garbage on voice (kudos to have these balls for once, rare on kids these days), i just tell him to screw off and leave, wasn't exactly missing the opportunity of my life either, but we get into a chat argument and he repeatidly calls me a "doodlebob". Tried googling it but not even the urban dictionary can come up with something that should be insulting (a Spongebob reference, really?). Now i'm tempted to rename myself to it, and be forever remembered as Doodlebob.Griever14 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 LF 2.2k+ exp healer LF healer for scummy turbo. Normally plays around 4pm pst to 9pst or all night on my days off if my shaman is online. 2.4+ exp demoneyes#1992Hashtagbby1 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 The progression of how the game got bad. - First, the game isn't balanced around 1v1 confrontations it is about arenas. (self healing for dps ruined it, it actually used to be interesting) -Then, the game isn't balanced around 2v2 arenas it is only for 3s. (game naturally got worse with ignoring 1v1) -Now, the game isn't balanced around 3v3 arenas, the game is about having a 4 man roster and counter picking against different possible teams. (the game is now completely bad after ignoring pvp for years) BLizzard, needs to stop making excuses and fix the game from the bottom up.Brutain38 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 @calderg pls come back bbyShivins14 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 ele needs a complete overhaul if turbos get nerfed, the consequence will be cancerous L S D mirrors since shatters will become rampant and L S D shreks shatters all over and nobody wants that pillar humping game again ele needs a new design,something that can throw the class into a less frustrating 20 mins gameplayLavamancer33 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Flyhacking idiot http://imgur.com/B2ICxEJ Flyhacks, still cant take a base and gets banned and loses when we 3 cap him.Sprints7 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 @Abomb Are you Jahmilli? Pretty sure your just on you're alt account farming out those 150k+ hks, because you're really, really good at this game as a glad stance warrior and a glad frost mage. I mean you're just as good as him.Galere19 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 bans in rbg finally blizzard is banning cheaters mid rbg, idk about bots but this fly hacker just got banned mid rbg (Thisiswodrbg) the fly hacking dk who would grip ppl over cliffs in eotsSoballer17 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Questions About Old Glad Titles Greetings. I don't post often on the forums, but I lurk the arena forums quite frequently, so bear with me. I've played on and off since BC. I recently got a group of IRL friends to come back after quitting years ago. One friend in particular was WoW mentor of mine. He helped me level, taught me how to play, showed me so many cool things. He got Rank 1 in 5's during Burning Crusade. He's got the merciless glad mount, but for some reason doesn't have the feat of strength. He definitely got rank 1 along with his 4 other friends on the same team. He spoke to a gm who said that the feat of strength is the only thing they have to go on so they won't give out the title. He had the merciless glad title when he played in wrath and in cata, so why is it gone? So now I ask you of the arena forums, is there any hope of him getting his title if he makes an appeal? He's pretty bummed that the gm said that the feat of strength is the only way of telling. Is there no other account history for them to look at?Moistmeat8 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 Glyph of Ignite Broken AF vs meleeKydo7 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 Uh just came back...whats newest honor gear? I just got WoW again today and would like to know whats the most recent honor gear, I see season 2 which is wild gladiator but ive also seen players with tournament gladiators, Hell just get me on the right track to start pvping again thanks bbs <3Ålsina5 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 LFM 5s< 2k+ exp, 1750+ setting up a team for 5s, >Resto shaman / Arms War or DK / Aff Lock or Boomy / Hpally or MW / must have over 2kexp+ have curse an micSmâshh1 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 How do I win? As a resto shaman playing any comp vs ww/dk/hpal? .-. If I stoneform strang to link, I just die within 30 seconds to the fist stun. And that's when they don't just kill me in dr'd stuns after I trinket one to link and it didn't actually matter anyway because they killed my whole team inside the link. Pls save me.Ogdin14 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 @Merphy What's the difference in damage when it comes to DW and 2h? Might have some more questions in the future, Freska#1472 Thanks!Freska6 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 [H] Balance druid lf long term partners Long time player here looking to expand from just doing 2s for giggles to 3s competitively. I know druid inside and out I have been casually pvping on one since 2008 playing every spec in that time. Thank you. mamba#1134Otoahnacto3 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 Frostjaw why can a druid shift out of the whole thing, but i still get silenced if i freedom the root? :/Khrolek13 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 To Dwarf, UD, and soon to be human players... How do you stand playing a race that is locked out of your trinket for 30 seconds for using your racial or the other way around? For what is left of Horde players in arena or competitive PvP, you'll at least see all their wizards are Forsaken and there's still a decent chunk of Dwarves that didn't bail to Draenei. But I go around asking some Dwarf players in Elwynn and a lot of them say they're only that race because they got no money at the moment to play a Draenei and HATE the lockout, so I only wonder how the Undead folks feel. Heck, quite a while ago even when I heard the human racial was going to be a stunbreaker, I almost instantly figured out it was going this route so I went Draenei. But for how bad it sounds on paper, there are people that don't really mind and perform well so I wanna know how they think or feel. I actually thought recently: What if DKs got Icebound Fortitude and another stunbreaker or WOTF to compensate for the current losses of Desecrated Ground and Lichborne, but how obnoxious it'd be to be locked out is something I haven't experienced yet.Atoner21 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 No One Loves Me :( Im an unholy DK. i feel like an ele shaman but ppl still care for ele shamans :(Saltlordx14 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 Army of the Dead I don't understand why Deathknights can't use Army of the Dead, but Shamans can use that skill that summons an amount of spirit minions. This happened to me in the last arena I played 5 minutes ago. Can someone explain to me how this is remotely fair?Nobleteamftw15 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 Mark Buffsman havent made one in a short while pls give me ms or serpent sting on chimaera pls my 4 set is suckRyutiz16 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 Mage CC. So, now that Druids are losing one of their best CC's in legion (bar Balance), I don't think we should forget Mages. Considering how much damage they do and the fact that they're quite tanky for a caster, having two schools of CC with one of them being spammable is just overkill. Did you kick that Polymorph? Here, have a 4 second Silence and root. Then after that, you can sit in a 7+ second poly, yay! On top of that, have a 6 second instant ranged kick if you try to cast anything. It's just too much. Before you say "have your teammates stop the cc" or something like that, It's not so easy to stop a Blazing Speed + CS or a well-timed Deep Sheep. Don't kid yourselves, Mage CC is ridiculous, it's just being overshadowed by the amount of other broken mechanics there are in this game atm. I'm not saying that they should change anything now, the game is a broken mess at the moment and nothing will probably happen until Legion, but for a class to have 2 schools of CC (they're the only class that has this, no surprise considering they're Blizzard's baby) is just unacceptable.Nazani83 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 game far beyond garbo later yo good friend made at a timeDelgringos2 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 Lock with Alt Warrior looking for friends Mained a Hunter in wotlk/Cata http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Rawrzy/statistic#21:152. Literally got rank 1 duelist 4 seasons in a row. Quit after last season of Cata due to my main squeeze feral quitting. Came back last season of MoP during the last 2 months, Ended the season at 2682 for like Rank 3 duelist. Hunter this expac is no fun for me. Only spec I ever liked was MM and occasional versions of SV. I really don't enjoy it at all, and at times it can be extremely frustrating to play. For now I'm mostly enjoying warlock and I use my Warrior whenever I chain queue and flop to 15 turbos in a row to avoid frustration. I'm a somewhat competent warrior as well http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Rawrrior/statistic#21:152, but I do enjoy my lock more Having been absent from the game I've basically lost all my arena contacts. They either quit or moved on to find different regular partners. I'm a competent player, and not a rage beast in the slightest. Mostly looking for other competent players, who aren't rage beasts who won't rage after game number 2 WW/DK and instead analyze what happened and try to get better. I play with 2-3 people atm but the times they are online isn't always matching up with mine. I'm not particular over CR, or past XP I'm just looking for people who have a decent understanding of the game and won't destroy my ear drums. WLS is my fav comp right now, but certainly willing to do other things like !@#, lock/hunt and I've also been mucking about with RLS/D which is a ton of fun even if it isn't a FOTM mega comp atm. BTag: Rawr#1514 add me up if you're interested.Rawrrlock6 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 ww/dk PLEASE please for the love of god are you insane for letting this happen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-dH35N2_ho can you not downvote this goshEasye34 Jan 10, 2016