Arenas

Mar 21, 2016 MW or HPAL for rbgs and arena I realize HPAL is much more viable for arena. More concerned with it being enjoyable to play than being gladiator viable. I rbg much more than I arena. Just trying to push 2k on something enjoyable. I have fun playing RDruid but hate disc, find it extremely monotonous and repetitive.Çrucifix0 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 LF RBGS or casual arena iLvL 737 Enhance sham LF RBG group or anyone interested in running some arenas. on a dead server. 1900 arena 3's experience, hit me up in game.Tuhar0 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 ww balance rsham twitch.tv/boltinqtlol thanks suolisMurph25 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 First time healing Healing for the first time and got 1750 few mins ago, ty Bigwoof and Enyia, hopefully more pushing later. I know 1759 might mean nothing to you guys but it means a lot to me so wanted to share with you. Next stop, 2k. I still need to guise better ffs lol. I had like 350 games played with pugs and it was painful, would hit 1700 then tank. Anyway sorry for the mediocre post; Maybe if I hit 2k you guys might say something nice. I hope you guys are having a good day!Gaga16 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 why is L S D allowed? like no healer can heal through their dmg its too much, and way too tanky its like the only comp that has a chance against them is what ww/dk? that doesnt even count, the combo of lock/sham is too much please do something about it i dont know what to do against it my team just dies all the timeRunatme41 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 gordon ramsay haha https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9d/88/2d/9d882d0e1070b3f4cce4caa9440e3a48.jpgZeurion0 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 So uh...when are druids getting fixed? 1/5 of the top 100 players in 3v3 arenas are druids. All three specs are visible and viable. Meanwhile all other classes are pigeonholed into one or two specs that are arguably worse than any of the druid specs. Why the hell would anyone play anything but a druid right now, especially when it gets other inexplicable perks like flying in Ashran? I feel like Blizzard is a crony politician outsourcing all the domestic work to their druid friends abroad, meanwhile the rest of us tax paying citizens watch our identities and jobs being stolen by a "do it all, and do it better" class. Guess I'll just get on leveling that druid along with everyone else until Ashrans and arenas look more like the movie Fly Away Home or The Lion King.Zachmorris8 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 i'm not done whining about combat internal bleeding is a silly talent that makes a 6 second stun on a 20 second cooldown also the highest-dps expenditure of combo points for a combat rogueMurph7 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 6.2 Low Rated Arena Finder Hey guys, I made the thread last season to help people find like minded friends to play with so I'll make one for 6.2 as well since the other one got crazy. This is mainly for LOW RATED players, new players, or people that want to help others learn rating. A lot of people struggle to find people so hopefully this will help. So, without further ado, post the following, and best of luck! 1. Class that you play 2. Experience and exp you are looking for in partners 3. Ideal comp to play 4. Faction 5. Btag 6. Any additional information you may want to add (don't post your skype here!) This can be for any bracket, including RBG, 2s, 3s, or 5s. Please keep on topic and be respectful. Thanks for the love shown on the first, here's hoping to the same turnout for this one! If you would like to add my btag it is RonaldIRL#1341Galliant203 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 Mage/Rogue LF Hpal Friends For 3s Hello all, as thread states Shoegazer and I have been looking for a dedicated Hpal specifically to give Arcane/Combat/Hpal a try. We queue together quite regularly around 1900-2k mmr and are looking for a third who is constructive, experienced and looking for a set team. If this interests you please reply to thread or add my btag: FuryAce#1482 If you don't play a Hpal but are still looking for a set team around our mmr, feel free to throw me an add as we're always looking for more friends to queue with. We have a lot of experience playing Frost/Sub/Combat/Heals as well. Thanks for your time!Taeveril10 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 Hiipowerxz-Tichondrius Botting feral feelsbadmanSwapxyjr21 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 Disc/sp horde and ally LF partners I got a priest on both Horde and Ally and am looking for partners. I'm looking for people who don't leave after a single loss and are willing to work together. Came back from a break after losing my vanilla account. I'm more experienced as disc (2k xp) but would love to try shadow too. I play on Illidan (horde) and Sargeras (Ally).Ericone7 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 i put wod in a blender http://sunsweet.com/img/products/standard/prune-juice-product.pngFoxchess4 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 wod feral anthem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R8aSKwTEMgMongolian5 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 so did the wod pvp changes matter -crit 200% ->150% and people still die in 2 seconds(250k+ crits still) -some healing spells now have a cast time but mobility healing is still great. add some dps specs to that too -prune(more in legion) legion plsFoxchess14 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 LF Partners Hello, I'm looking for partners for 3s. Tired of spending hours waiting in a dead group finder. My goal is 2k this season, I'd love to continue to push past that though. Highest I've been in WoD is just over 1900. Main is Rdruid on horde, or resto/ele sham on alliance. I also have a paladin/dk on horde, or a rogue on alliance. I'm willing to play any comp with any of my characters, send me a btag request thornn#1748.Tyrzul3 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 If you would play on a legacy server Show your support. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742825121Harland7 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 What if WoW turned into action combat Like Tera, Blade and Soul or Black Desert. Do you think it would be possible? Could it breathe new life into the game?Xadie16 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 nerf wave nerf !@#, nerf demo, nerf enh, nerf feral. pls dont be lazy and nerf dmg by 10%.Hulkork38 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 LF third for 3's rating grind ZERO CR 2466 hpally and 1900 spriest LF any third dps (except lock, mage, i have personally had no success with these 2 classes, or much fun D:) for 3's rating grind on my third fully geared hpal. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Alph%C3%B6ncejr/advanced Main goal is to have fun, and grind some CR! Maybe make some new friends! Alphonce#1736Alphönce4 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 FLS / ebola dream hey gents so after 3 que sessions of arena on feral (boosted the dru 3-4 days ago or so) im lookin for more partners for the FLS/ebola dream. i think im learning pretty quick so just need some hard hittin homies to que w me and show me the light on anything im doin wrong, just lfg'd a few pugs to learn the class and gear out, went decent. lmk if interested. i can disc for you in return huehue biffstek will never die, he's just in retirement for a few 2k feral dream don't let your dreams be dreams boys oglameboi#1982Biffkitty3 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 washed 2kcr 2200exp heals LF teams.... I play rsham sadly have other heals to but can't find teamsHolymackxyz7 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 21, 2016 Looking for games tonight (H) Happy Saturday! I'm looking to play some games tonight, either 2s or 3s on either my rogue (combat/subt) or mage (fire). I'd like to keep the games relaxed and fun especially since we'll be playing low CR/MMR. Yes, my rating is low, but I'm a coachable player looking to get better on both my toons. I have challenger exp from MoP on my enhance shammy (which I'll start leveling this weekend). Mage: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/firetree/Kh%C3%A1lees%C3%AC/simple Rogue: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/skullcrusher/Locovida/simple Enh Shamminator (For ref): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/firetree/Gnargash/simple I'm looking to be online tonight sometime around 8pm Eastern and will be offline until about that time. Please, feel free to btag me: BlindxChaos#1535 (Edited for grammar)Locovida4 Mar 21, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 This right here Is the attitude that healers everywhere have to deal with, all of the time; except this time, I wasn't taking it. http://www.twitch.tv/theactualanoru/b/530671021 3:05:00Anoru80 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Skrim restrictions Right now I'm trying to gear up my alt and I cannot, for the life of me get into a Skrims game that isn't dominated by full 740 PVP iLvl toons, going in to squash baddies for the fun of it. Make an item level cap on Skrims, for example if you're above 730 PVP iLvl, then you're not allowed to queue for skrims, because honor peices wont help you anymore anyway. If you're going into skrims on a fully geared toon just to trash on the unfortunate few that have to painfully walk through the gearing process, you're just being mean. Also, to everyone that will whine about " But I want to do arenas when I'm bored. " Then find a partner, it's not hard. Group Finder > Premade Group > Arenas.Korsos19 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 WLS looking for warlock to push 2k, war and sham both rival expJozs4 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Celestalon blocked me on twitter... again These were the offending tweets this time: @Celestalon @WarcraftDevs @holinka FYI shadowstrike is 100% broken in PvP. what will it take for you to admit this isn't working? @Celestalon @WarcraftDevs @holinka what are ranged specs even supposed to do vs. this? lol @Celestalon @WarcraftDevs @holinka I totally get that Shadowstrike is a cool mechanic for solo questing. I have leveled using CnD, it's fun @Celestalon @WarcraftDevs @holinka but this mechanic needs to exist on a tier with something else that is 100% mandatory for PvP @Celestalon @WarcraftDevs @holinka i'm glad that PvP talents are a thing but you can't just trash base kits and expect PvP talents to fix it @Celestalon @WarcraftDevs @holinka having dance split into 3 charges with spammable shadowstrike gap closer is just ridiculously bad for PvPShoegäzer24 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Most in demand healer? This is for Arenas and RBGs but I figure arenas are more cutthroat so they probably have higher priority. I'm sick of playing a dime a dozen class. Last time I tried, I got to high 2100 RBG, I'd wait hours to get in a group, wait in group for 30 minutes to be replaced by some warrior friend who just logged on over and over without ever given the chance. I'm decent with a resto druid already, but I'm actually very curious about mistweaver monks. I'd imagine not many people play them and they seem good. Which class in your opinion is the most in demand healer? Thanks. Edit: Best =/= most in demand. There could be a class that is the best but because everyone plays it, it's not in as much demandRavene10 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Rogue/Mage LF 3's Healer Greetings friends! As the title says my mage friend and I are looking for a reliable healer for three's. We're interested in either a Resto Druid or Disc Priest. Our synergy is great together and we have been playing for quite a while as a team. Looking for a healer who and wants grow and better themselves as we do. We are currently sitting at 1600 and ready to push. If anyone is interested post here or feel free to add me on btag for more details. MFD#1212Dbreezy0 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Hi i need more tree v tree frands Hi i need more partners so I actually log on. <-----my rogue druid http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Nexxyd/simple priest1 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Rmponly/simple (was 2k earlier on this priest) priest 2 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ysera/Weisslol/simple on my rogue i've been playing dancing with the stars recently, but i'd love to play some thug too(maybe rmx as well) on my druid i'd prefer to play rmd or thug(will play mostly anything though) on my priests i'd prefer rmp/jungle/php. I just don't want to queue melee cleaves. nex#1954 ty frandsAyakalol6 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Aff lock 1950 xp looking to push 2k Looking for anycomps with shamans And druids. Also will play WLS. I have best gear in slot with lade trink. Add me in game Btag : starid3r#1109 Current rating 1750Dm0 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 lets be friends hey it me sean#14663 or aumiiii#1253 preferably both looking forward to netflix dates and laughs on a lighter note wodwalker/imbalance is unforum banned tomorrow yayZeurion0 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Why WWDK is OP. The biggest problem with WWDK is grip into fist. Becuase a Dk and a WW are able to pump out so much dmg and a simple sap (4 seconds) into a 4 second FoF stun will eventually kill the enemy team. The reason I think this is so op is because of how it trades with other cool downs in the game. For example against the shaman running fls. Why should a 1min cd pilar of frost, a stun (hoj or leg sweep both under 1min cd) and first of fury a 25 second cd force. Trinket link (2min+cd) and then ascendance aura mastery(3min cd). In the opener. Another example of a shaman killer is the comp Assassination rogue, Frost death knight. But even though that comp is even crazier at killing shamans they also match up more with cds. Assassination rogues will Normally use Shadow reflection(2min cd), Mark for death(1min cd), Vendetta(2min cd), Vanish(2min cd) and preparation(5min cd) to vanish again(2min cd). Even though some people might not agree with this logic. A shaman refusing to trinket multipule (2min cds) popped on them deserves to die. I don't believe a shaman should be forced to trinket or stone form link the opener aginst a ww dk using under 1min cds.Selènagomez27 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 [H] 2k+ Exp Ret LF Serious Cupid Partners Hello All, I've been mainly an RBGer this expac (I know, how miserable is that?) and have been leading teams to the 1950+ range on multiple off meta specs (destro lock and AS spriest). I LOVE playing this Retadin and I'm looking for some experienced partners that I can push 3's rating with as I transition away from the cancerous hack/botfest that is RBGs. I want to easily get Rival while pushing for duelist. I'd like to play weekday evenings with a set couple of people who focus on getting better every night and don't rage over the stupidest little things. Post btag here if you meet those requirements and thank you for your consideration.Eboladin3 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Prestige Question for those who have Alpha I don't have alpha but was wondering if you prestige your weapon / pvp talents are you limited in arena and rbgs since you just prestige'd or are all talents available? Like account wide xmog's coming up are artifact weapons transmoggable based on account / class or independent per character? Thanks so much!Babyrabbits0 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 I Challenge you, Abombanation To a psychic battle!Failedwizard7 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Confused with what class to play this late SO i have a few teams, and this late in the season, which is going to be the easiest class for me to gear/push with? I have a UA lock, 2276 exp on it and I need to gear it out frost dk that I need to gear out and this here WWKronxd3 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Who's hoping for a meta That's not let's see who can zerg down the healer the fastest?Kronxd18 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Stop whining about pruning Any idiot can see that the vast majority of 1. the artifact talent tree, and more importantly 2. the pvp talent tree - is a bunch of alterations and additions to existing abilities and mechanics. I mean even a chimp could see that legion has been designed with pruning in mind. they're looking at ways to add mechanics and complexity to the pvp game without adding ACTUAL new abilities. it's not even realistically possible that they would change that stance now. If you don't like pruning your only hope is that legion turns out worse than wod so they change their philosophy on pruning all together for the next xpac. But in my opinion it is easily possible to add complexity and skill cap without more abilities. Now stop talking about it monkeys.Manbewby11 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Epic Shield Slam Montage Back at it again... Just having fun playing the spec I love. So wanted to capture that with this new video of Epic Shield Slam action. Some crispy 200k crits and Shield Slam gameplay. Thought the song was fitting too. "you don't want to see me in this place but you have to follow your heart" Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbHnusBJg3YAbombanation38 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 am i cool yet i've been saying 'queue' every possible chance i can get am i cool yetShe5 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Excuse me Yo can someone !@#$ing add ferfykins#1646 and %^-*ing play with him so he can stop !@#$ing making posts about his %^- going up *!@#ing 50+ points and needing a team. If he $%^-ing tanks he makes a post with a new cr, if he *!@#ing goes up in points he makes a post with new cr. Someone be his $%^-ing friend and *!@#ing play with his $%^-* !@#. $%^-.Vapegirlswag10 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 2800/Multi Gladiator in search of teams Hi guys, might as well just throw in the towel. People quit, I want more queues. I don't care what people say I'm here to queue 3's. My name is Dasbear, and I'm an arena addict. Fuel my addiction by queuing three versus three combat with me on my many toons I play! Enhance/Ele shaman-2350cr Death Knight- 2436cr Warrior- 2kcr Disc- 2kcr Afflock 2kcr Dasbear#1628Dasbearjuden13 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Why does a game commit suicide? I'm over WoW pvp's demise now- I've moved onto other things. But I'm still genuinely curious what is driving the game's moving in a direction like the ability prune when so many have said they hate it. The game just lost half its subscriber base in WoD. At a developer meeting, wouldn't someone at a mutli-billion dollar game, maybe that smart intern in the back of the room, stand up and say "hey, I have an idea. We had 13 million subscribers in WOTLK and people loved the game. People hate the game now. Why don't we make the game more like WOTLK and less like WoD?" Instead, Legion is doubling down on a lot of the things people hate about WoD- especially the ability prune. I just genuinely don't get it. I knew WoW would decline eventually, though I thought it would be just from getting stale. I didn't think the game would put a shotgun to its head and pull the trigger. Any theories what is going on here?Dantric18 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 warlock looking for 3s 2250 cr warlock looking for !@# and FLS post battletag, mine is Hunter#12311Psifiend0 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Question to the pros. So a while back a mage and his warrior friend, where looking for a resto druid. I told them I was interested. We did alright. we stayed in good hopes and had a great time, even with the losses, taking the losses and turning them into learning points. However today after getting rekt on hardswaps through 4 games in a row, i decided to play my MW monk.. Miraculousley we did SO much better. my question is. Why do you think we did better as WMchi, instead of WMD. I thought WMD would be better because of the extra CC, and slows. i think WMChi might be better, because of monk mobility. What do you think? I've been trying to think of why its better. Mind you i've been playing rdruid a lot longer than i've been playing Monk. So i don't think its a matter of playing whats comfortable. after all that, I have one more question.. What are some of the best monk comps, and who currently streams MW at a high rating. Thanks for your reading! <3 StarsurgeStarsurgetoo14 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 The Largest Issue with PvP- Is actually leveling. And by that I mean leveling is the largest deterrent for new buyers interested in max-level PvP. Think about how few people ever step foot into max-level Arenas or Battlegrounds compared to other major "log in and play" games like MOBAs or FPSs. Games like LoL, Halo, or CoD absolutely murder WoW in terms of participation, and Overwatch is going to do the same because its easy to just "log in and play." And it all makes sense, why would potential buyers want to spend 100 levels of mobs auto-attacking them, a box fee, and $15 a month just to begin end-game PvP? It'd make more sense just to play on the PTR (which still depletes the live servers' populations and increases Qs) or play other games. Blizzard needs to start thinking about what the PvP gamer community at large is attracted to - and it's ease of access to entertaining, balanced gameplay. (Something WoW doesn't do.) There needs to be a better way to give potential players a taste of max-level PvP, prove it's worth the money, and increase the PvP population. Low-level PvP is terrible, it's horrendously unbalanced, a slow way to level, and not a good indication of max-level gameplay. I don't expect Blizzard to ever fix it, as that'd be a massive timesink. So I would propose something like an optional max-level Q for low-leveled characters. Using this option boosts characters to max-level in PvP instances, activates Legion's PvP templates, gives them a dummy artifact, opens additional talents, and connects them to max-level matchmaking. Of course, rated options may not be viable. Another solution could be pure-PvP realms. Realms that connect to live Qs and give players max-level character templates, but at the cost of other content - such as disabling raid and dungeon instances and not allowing realm transfers on or off the server. These would be realms purely for people interested in PvP.Yagarr27 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 take away all ccs and all specs lets just attack eachother via yahoo poolBiffstek2 Mar 20, 2016
Mar 20, 2016 Is there a new hack trying to gear a this guys huge 26k cap. been playing 2s most of the been experience a lot of rly weird lag. The lag usually occurs a pretty convenient moments for the other team. Anyone else experiencing huge lag spikes? I know lag sleven is out there but this seems ever worse. Confirm?Wizdumb7 Mar 20, 2016