Arenas

Oct 5, 2015 How to get into arenas as a no exp player? Hey guys, ive never really done a ton of pvp outside of doing 2's for cap. I leveled a shadow priest to actually give 3's a shot, but am having a problem getting to actually play? I cant get into 3's because im in pretty much all blues with 0 cr/0 exp, and can get into 2's but its usually someone as under geared as i am, and i just flop within first few seconds. So is my best option to just do random bgs/ farm gold for champions honor until i have enough gear to get a people to que 3's? Also im wondering if there is any website to get info on arena comps? Id like to learn as much as i can about the comps i can play as spriest before i step into the arena and embarrass myself.Bdm29 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 Spell monitor for enemy arena plates Maybe this is a dumb question, but I can't seem to find a mod that will have a big spell cast bar next to each of the enemy arena plates. I've *seen* such a mod in videos, but don't know what it is. Any help appreciated.Toomes0 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 blizzard 4 months left in this season, with another season following it. If something doesn't change, this game will be totally dead before legion.Kajis8 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 2090 cr 2200 this season Horde Hunter LF 3s I have a good feral and enhance shaman on my friends list so all I would really need is a healer around our CR.Miasen0 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 Hunter + Rogue lf healer friends My rogue buddy and I are looking for more healers to queue with to push 2.4+ this season. I'm 2k cr with 2300 exp last season, his alt rogue is around 2100 and he has 2700 + last season glad exp. My armory (in case clicking my portrait escapes you): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Doingshots/simple His main rogue armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rivendare/Amityx/simple (2.5 cr) Alt rogue armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rivendare/Amityz/simple If interested feel free to respond here or add my btag toopro22#1674. Thanks!Doingshots1 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 New spriest looking for 3's partners Im a pretty new player, looking to take my first steps into 3v3 arenas. Down to play with any spec/comp. I just want to actually play.There has to be others in my situation. Add Justin#12903 if you're interested.Instants6 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 How do you win 2s as a spriest? I'm dead in the opener in every single game. I've no idea how i have kept a 50/50 win rate... Here's my last game. -sap -garrote -cheap shot -kidney -dfa crit by 90k -RIP I guess i should stick to bgs and 3s if i ever get any good...Skylarz7 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 Blizzard Stop deleting forums that has video evidence of botters.... When you do, you support it.Jojaphatt4 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 are rogues any better than ferals? i'm thinking about leveling a rogue, but i already have a feral and i'm afraid the rogue will just be worse than it. every time i fight a rogue, i absolutely own him... is there any point in making one, or should i just continue on my feral?Kyzonu4 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 what if there was a skip incarn button after the first 5 seconds just like some YouTube ads?Goulmasta6 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 How is ww monks? So I like the idea of monks since I do martial arts irl it seems the perfect fit for me. I just seem to be lacking the same powers as other classes idk if its just my gear or the actual classSinkingship10 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 5, 2015 guys weres ilovemycatxo guys i miss ray can we put a amber alert out to find him also :3 rawr im a nelf!Magicwizard5 Oct 5, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Hordies unite Hey all, hoping that some horde PvP players will come out of the shadows here xD If you're horde and looking for a healer for 2's or 3's you can add me on Btag bjuorn#1752 Edit: I also have an ungeared MW monk (in S1 gear), a priest and an RshammyBjuorn0 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Glad Spriest LF partners 2650 exp, been 2400 this season. 2200 cr atm LF any comp. Pls be around my exp and leave btag below. Thanks. Priest : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Ricoswaze/advancedPsyfriend21 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 no more 3v3 world championship? you have to wonder if blizzard is ever going to just stop doing blizzcon world championships for wow, from a financial point of view. The twitch stream is averaging 10-12k viewers which is nothing compared to games like League, Starcraft, and Hearthstone. They apparently set up a big stage in Prague for EU regionals and there was no attendance. This is also the biggest year prize pool wise by far. $100,000 for both US and EU regionals? Not sure if there is any Asian regional prize pool, but add $250,000 to the Blizzcon prize pool and that is almost half a million dollars, just in prize pools alone. So, you combine the massive prize pools, costs of flight and hotels for each player which I am 99% sure blizzard pays for, money for casters, camera crew, Computers, Hosts, In game camera guy, and you have TONS of money being dumped into this. This is all without any money from the players. Back a few years ago you had to pay $25 to get on the Tournament realm, and that is how people would qualify. The tournament would essentially pay for itself because of the title rewards and vanity pets blizzard would give out during each tournament. And this is all for what? Exposure as an esport? Not happening with 10k viewers on twitch. I imagine the Blizzcon rounds won't fair much better, maybe 18-22k except for when Tempo Storm is playing? Two of the top European teams just got canned, so there goes a huge part of the euro fanbase. No big streamers like Cdew or ven either. You have got to wonder if blizzard looks at the numbers, the money that they are losing from this, and just says "Nah. We're just not gonna do it anymore." Or dramatically reduces the prize pool next year. Keep in mind the subs are also dropping. edit: typoSindrahis21 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Fire mage comps Hey, what're the current best fire mage comps? (pls no 'go frost')Kendog12 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Totem killing Just like all you guys who are amazing at pre kicking. I see my totems getting sniped before the animations even show upBromosexual16 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 that feel when you lose a game in duelist range to rank ones playing toons that are, personally, over 2600 feel free to add your own experiences losing to primal gladiators at 2000-2400, deathlobsta doesn't count helio lunaax clasick dilly walterbare cdew snoopydawgz(it really is amazing how many people will play with drewbopnmore) tosan i don't think i'm the best player of the game, my class, my spec, or my comps, and i think my rating reflects that-so it is really !@#$%^- demoralizing to fight people currently over 2700cr, people who are factually certain to get rank 1 this season, who somehow manage to put their mmr so far into the ground that i lose 10 points fighting them well under the glad cutoff. it'd be different if they were playing for giggles, but triple rank ones apparently have nothing better to do than play t1 comps with each other and farm duelists for 4 pts a winMurph56 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Question about a 3s comp Alright so the question is my two friends are playing an Affliction lock and a resto shammy. I am thinking about playing my warrior, dk or spriest with them but im not sure which... any suggestions?Ultimaxcode9 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 High mmr 2v2 guide I'll just leave this here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1965836953Trafficz0 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Wow needs to die. The only solution I see is for WoW to die completely. With a large player base up for grabs new companies will make games to fill that void. Perhaps they will learn from the arrogance that lead to fall of the best game for last decade and not make the same mistake. The WoW team is cancerous at it's core, there will be no saving this game it needs to just wither away and die. The problem isn't just one guy or a few guys working on the game the entire culture there is devolved. The game needs to fall like the roman empire and other games need to rise up and take its place.Brutain15 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 EU Regionals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiZK7gFBaaQ Not sure if this was posted, but enjoy.Morgan0 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 GG Dilly. Really fun facing rank 1s at 2k.Rahn28 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Need raid frames script/macro help Trying to find a script/macro which will display all the debuffs instead of what it usually is and only showing couple of the debuffs, please and thank you.Strøm0 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Has Bliz just phoned it in for PvP? Seriously PvP needs work big time, and little to nothing is being addressed; nor does it seem like there are any meaningful changes on the horizon. It just depressing to see a potentially great part of the game being abandoned and ignored. :(Ketorolac17 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 WLS and MLS gameplay I have a shaman at 100 almost full gear and now i would like to learn how to play these comps with him. just i dont know who kill targets would be.what cc chains would happen. any information would help thank you.Scathol1 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 [3v3] HLP spec advice Hi guys, I'm a former glad warrior (2-5) and arena master multi class currently playing hpally, but I just came back and am having some trouble deciding on specs for my hunter and lock in hlp. When we have the lock UA dotting everything, we can't seem to pressure enough with the limited CC of hammer and fear. When we have the lock dot the two dps and cc train the healer, our lock's damage seems subpar. Currently the Hunter is survival and lock is UA. Should we consider like beast master Hunter and demonology lock? Or survival+demo? I know our comp is subpar. I just want to know how to run it optimally in terms of specs. Thanks for the help!Nottz4 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 LF late night arena buddies!!! I need some horde people to que with so I can work on my ratings. A lot of my friends are now alliance so I'm trying to make some new horde friends. Just need people to run some demo comps with me and help me hit 2.2k. Demo is viable for 2.2k. I never had rating because I never really did 3s but I feel 2.2k is a reasonable goal. And I don't need you to be 2.2k exp or anything as long as you're willing to play with me I'll be glad to work with you and build up my ratings. Not asking for a carry. Lf anyone to play with, though being a hpally or mage would be swell. Plz leave your btag if interested =) P.S. I play real late, like around 2-3am .Demoniclily10 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Today, I Had the Misfortune... Of playing against a Rogue who decided that he doesn't want to die. Every time my partner had him close to death, he would Vanish and Recuperate back to full health. With dampening, this took quite a long time. This happened SIX times. Six times this rogue was brought down to 10-15% health, then he just Vanished and came back out a minute or so later with full health and refreshed cooldowns. I have to say, this has been my worst experience in an arena by far. No, I'm not asking for Rogues to be nerfed, because honestly, that's exactly how a Rogue should act. It was still an unsavory experience nonetheless.Grump30 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 I've never seen a company.. So tragically screw over their playerbase like Blizzard does.Sixfootgiant10 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Most hypocritical illogical decision by blizz In regards to the EU regional DQs I couldnt believe this when I heard about it, definitely a big joke, totally unprofessional. I feel really bad for the players this affected, what a !@#$ing awful way to go out. The funny thing is aside from some forum banter and maybe some talk on streams, blizzard wont really be punished for this, there wont be much, if any repercussion. I guess the main thing will be losing the subs and stream exposure of the EU players who got DQ'd, unless they somehow still want to play after all this. Imagine if something like this happened for the LoL world championships qualifiers. The entire community would be up in arms, there'd be like a front page reddit thread and videos and people all over the internet freaking out at Riot. In fact, the developers would probably be hung outside their offices by the next day if they didn't change their decision or offer some compensation. Since wow arena is such a small time thing in comparison, blizzard is able to get away with it. Shameful. Those players put countless hours into preparing for this event and due to one last minute decision, after being flown out and given rooms, they dont get to play. It doesnt make any logical sense, if they were really so serious about any ToS violation, then why are there players who actively cheat on the ladder, playing every day? So many people account share and do that type of thing, so many cheaters, exploiters, botters, why do they go after some of the best players who didn't even really affect anyone and who, according to xonika, who I believe, didn't even do anything that blizzard didn't approve of. Ridiculous, makes wowesports look like a real joke.Glinks64 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Help Can someone nice help me cap, also what'[s best Ally realm for pvp, i RLY want to transferRolantxx1 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Warrior 2v2 help. ahead of time i suck. i know that. i just got back in wow and wanted to play a warrior, been 100 for 2 or 3 weeks. wanted to know how to beat mage/healer or huntard/healer teams, they make me look dumb. i was 2400 rated on resto druid and ret in cata and then didnt play in panda land, i have also been neer 2200 on this account but i cant do crap with these teams. thank you guys. P.S. im talking LOW rated teams tooBartagnan0 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 New PVPer Hi. I am pretty new to this and its awesome. I have a couple of questions. Whats the best way to meet people to play with? All I see in trade chat is people looking for 2200+. Im in a PVE guild and all the pvp guilds seem to only want a 2000 achieve which I dont think Im getting anytime soon. Also I want to make a character to try rated battlegrounds. Is my mage good for these? I kinda want a second character anyways so which character do people need the most? I dont mind trying a healer but is it hard since people are always trying to kill you first? Thanks.Veo10 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 LF WW Monk 2250+cr Walking Dead http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Raivenz/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Belgiumpope/simple Looking for a solid WW for pushing Glad, know his class and don't be rager, Rating & chill bruh. Q'ing every night together... BTag: Rvn#1435 Stream: twitch.tv/wixzylolRaivenz2 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 LF early morning 3s partners Whats up, I'm looking for people that play from 8am to around 2pm PST. I play UA Lock only atm currently at 1500-1750 and was 1900+ in S14 barely missing 2k. Had to miss S15 and S1 WoD Also have War, Priest, Sham, Mage and Druid I can gear up and play 90% of the specs. Would really like to play RLD, FLS, WWLS, LSD2, WLS or Shadowcleave. Pref English players as the other languages I speak will not be found on US servers. Pref Curse for comms. Rh3v#1138 is my Btag, anyone hit me up. It is freaking dead at these times and I just want to play.Ludix0 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Am I missing something? So.. just got queued against 3 consecutive teams with a hpal has their healer. They used hand of protection (if thats what the skill is called, the one who makes you immune to physical dmg) five or six times in a row as soon as forebereance was off. In fact, they had the buff UP at the exact same moment that I hit my "burst macro". Am I missing something? I thought you could only use it 2 times tops in a row, not 5 or 6. Oh and btw, it wasnt the same pally on the 3 games I played. Just asking because I never played a hpal, but blowing that cd whenever I hit my burst macro was something I never encountered before, and I played against a lot of pallies.Glenmorange5 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 lf 2s partner that is a cool gai cr is at 1950 ish this season 2.1k+ xp... looking to get past that... pref frost mage or hunter... or anyone that is good, LFG takes too long, and is annoying. i will try here now.Scewp0 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Been gone for a while Gotten better yet?Vizible5 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Need help identifying which cds to run from Scrub player here. I'm setting up weakauras and want to have it announce which cds I should look out for when an opponent pops. Any of these a minute and under are tentatively added; I expect they may become annoying. What would you add or remove? Thanks in advance. DK: Pillar of Frost - lasts 20 seconds, 1 minute cd Summon Gargoyle - lasts 30 seconds, 3 minute cd Empower Rune Weapon - instant, 5 minute cd Breath of Sindragosa - lasts about 15 seconds, 2 minute cd Druid: Celestial Alignment - lasts 15 seconds, 3 minute cd Incarnation - lasts 30 seconds, 3 minute cd Berserk - lasts 10 seconds, 3 minute cd Hunter: Bestial Wrath - lasts 10 seconds, 1 minute cd A Murder of Crows - lasts 15 seconds, 1 minute cd Rapid Fire - lasts 15 seconds, 2 minute cd Mage: Prismatic Crystal - 1.5 minute cd Arcane Power - lasts 15 seconds, 1.5 minute cd Time Warp - lasts 40 seconds, 5 minute cd Icy Veins - lasts 20 seconds, 3 minute cd Deep Freeze - about to be nuked, 30 second cd Monk: Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger - 45 seconds, 3 minute cd Tigereye Brew - lasts 15 seconds, 5 second cd (takes time to build stacks) Paladin: Avenging Wrath - lasts 20 seconds, 2 minute recharge Holy Avenger - lasts 18 seconds, 2 minute cd Priest: Shadowfiend - lasts 12 seconds, 3 minute cd Rogue: Shadow Reflection - lasts 8 seconds, 2 minute cd Vendetta - lasts 20 seconds, 2 minute cd Adrenaline Rush - lasts 15 seconds, 3 minute cd Shaman: Ascendance - lasts 15 seconds, 3 minute cd Bloodlust - lasts 40 seconds, 5 minute cd Feral Spirit - lasts 30 seconds, 2 minute cd Fire elemental totem - lasts 1 minute, 5 minute cd Liquid magma - lasts 10 seconds, 45 second cd Ascendence - lasts 15 seconds, 3 minute cooldown Windstrike - dangerous if spammed Warlock: Dark Soul: Misery - lasts 20 seconds, 2 minute cd Dark Soul: Knowledge - lasts 20 seconds, 2 minute cd Dark Soul: Instability - lasts 20 seconds, 2 minute cd Imp Swarm? Summon Infernal - lasts 1 minute, 10 minute cd Summon Doomguard - lasts 1 minute, 10 min cd Warrior: Recklessness - lats 10 seconds, 3 minute cd Bloodbath - lasts 12 seconds, 1 minute cd Avatar - lasts 20 seconds, 1.5 minute cd Bladestorm - lasts 6 seconds, 1 minute cd Ravager - lasts 10 seconds, 1 minute cd Racials: Bloodfury - lasts 15 seconds, 2 minute cd Berserking - lasts 10 seconds, 3 minute cdHiggledy2 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 When the DPS is dead... ...and healer wants to pillar hump. I'll just watch YouTube while keeping my eye for a res. Waste your time... I'm not interested in chasing you. I'll be back when Dampening is stacked.Jummykin24 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Cyclone and Polymorph Cooldown I know this will fall on deaf ears, but Blizzard, can you please put at least a 15 second cooldown on Cyclone and Polymorph?Kassith22 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Help me get a main! Ok, so ever since I started playing at the end of cata and beginning of mop I have never really had a "main" that I log into every day. I switch around in various classes and don't really excel in any 1 specific class. I really want to find that class and spec that suits me. Ok so I guess that I will list things that I like when playing the game. I like the melee playstyle and how you can get up close and personal. I also like how DoTs eat away at peoples health. But I just cant really pinpoint the class that fits me. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on how to get a main class and be able to stick with it and really have fun playing it.Xxr0 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Monk healers. What do you get when you combine the strengths of all healers, remove all limitations of each? A mistweaver monk. Honestly, what more do they need? they have endless heals without ever having to cast, interrupting them serves little to no purpose, you will NEVER run them OOM. They will not even be bothered to keep line of sight with a decently placed jade statue -- that you can even destroy because they will just summon another. Run that in tandem with the ability to control the battlefield with CC, they are truly unstoppable in 2v2. I just got beaten by a monk/frost DK, that didnt even bother to CC me, interrupt me. The DK that was running with him actually used Strangulate on my hunter partner... Its a shame when you can call your wins or losses before the match even starts. I have YET to defeat a a mistweaver monk/ANYTHING in 2v2. Can we at least put a CD on the damned statue so we can get some basic healing fundamentals forced into the arena????? PLEASE?!Rikkui6 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 LFM 3s Multiclass player. Hey, Here's a table of the different classes I play with ratings/exp. http://imgur.com/jw8oHNA Please post with B-tag or info if you want to play some games in the future. Please be competent on the class you're going to play. If you post with experience ensure that the experience you're posting isn't just the highest rating you've ever played at or highest rating you acquired a 'long time ago' but the rating you know you're capable at playing at now, please be honest. Also mention the characters you're interested in playing on. Also. you can mention if you have a healer around the same experience that is interested in healing the comp if you wanted to roll with one of my dps classes. Format: 'example 1' Battletag: Blizzard#123 Class: Hunter Spec: Survival Current rating: 2120 Experience: 2200 Comp: KFC with your warrior Healer: Do not have. This is not a carrying service, all the best peace! My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta_LAGrGLnkSkodia48 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Arena Guides Looking for a good site to get information on Arena's such as how the caps work, raitings work, ect... I think i'm good enough to start hitting arena's with at least a decent chance to win. Thanks!Barquiel0 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 [A] 2.4k xp hunt lf 3s Hi im a little low cr because i've been experimenting with LFG....and we all know how that goes anyway im just lf some war/feral/ret/healers to push with MonkParts#1435Smapqtx2 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 Spriest LF 3's 2.3k exp Spriest LF 3's 1700 CR ally 1600 CR Horde tired of messing around and ready to push again add me TannerAgee#1439Alcoric0 Oct 4, 2015
Oct 4, 2015 2150+EXP FDK LF 2.2 push Let me know yur cr and exp im 2150+ THIS SEASOn and now 2k+CR. I play Walking Dead with Lamortie-Tichondrius and we have great synergy. IM ALSO DOWNTO PLAY TSG AND EBOLA.Necrotixs0 Oct 4, 2015