Arenas

Jun 10, 2015 Fury or Arms for Turbo cleave? Those who play Turbo do you prefer arms or Fury?Djbustanut0 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 [A] Rat Warrior lf 3s I work part time but will have a lot of spare time during the next two weeks to play. Looking to run wmp (Warrior / Mage / Pally), turbo (Warrior / Enhance / Pally) or thunder (Warrior / Elemental / Pally) to the highest rating the three of us are capable of. Post your battle tag if interested.Neoo5 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Experienced player lf games Like title says experienced player looking to play some more games! I have a warrior and 2 Mages currently fully geared and able to play on. Only 2.2k experience on warrior as I don't get to play it too much. I have played several classes over 2.4k. Mage: I like running mage rogue 2's and I enjoy playing rmd. I like playing with spriests in threes as well. I haven't ran too many other comps this season other than wmd around 2.4k. Warrior: I don't have a lot of experience on warrior, but it is a class I find incredibly fun to play. Please, let me know what comp you would like to play. Thanks.Gaardy20 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Where is the variety in Arena? In my humble opinion what Arena could use is: simple variety. To achieve balance the doors to a WHOLE lot more comps need to be opened by Blizzard. I'm sure everyone misses certain comps rather than just running into TSG, God Comp and RMD. I guess I'll throw turbo in there too. This is where certain expansions can be reminisced about. In my opinion WOD so far hasn't been much about out playing your opponent, it's been quite the opposite: Mongo damage, or in other cases one simple CC into burst. Mechanics are beginning to look old on some spells and while other abilities/Spells are looking to be clunky and or absurdly overpowered. A lot of classes are being pidgeon holed to a few comps which makes matters somewhat difficult. I don't know what else to say here, MoP is starting to look like it was a far more balanced expansion. In my personal opinion so far the expansion with the most variety had to be the ladder (MOP) or S6 of WOTLK yet, that is bias in my case.Bigbertha11 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Another season of Duelist This is my second season in a row getting duelist. I have been pondering a lot of why I am more or less stuck way out of glad range. The highest iv'e gotten is just over 2300. I see a lot of other rogues play and don't see and jarring differences or obvious changes in gameplay. What does it take to get gladiator these days? I'm not obsessed or anything, but it's gotten to the point where I don't think I can do anything majorly different in my gameplay. Not as combat at least. I guess i'm just curious as to what other people are doing differently? I haven't had a "team" all season, and have never had a session of queues greater than like 20-25 games. I'm not saying i play 100% perfectly every single game by any stretch by the way. Just don't see a big "gap" between me and a rogue 300 rating higher.Kaiba34 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Destro Comp From what I've read, destro has not been in a good spot this season. What are some comps that they can run around 2k cr before the season ends? Asking for a friend,..Tiktoxic5 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 More friends Update: The Battle.Net friends cap has been increased to 200! wootOffline20 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 I'd like to thank wod for making me a multiclasser xDAbsterge22 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 WoD and feral: An 8 year feral veteran's view Let me preface this by saying I've played feral for 8 years. I've leveled five ferals to the cap before warlords of draenor, I've climbed past 2200 in 7 different seasons more times than I've had birthdays, I've raided competitively and I adore this spec. It's what keeps me on this game. That being said... I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion in the current season, but feral is in desperate need of a design change. Over the years ferals have been reworked, homogenized, nerfed, overtuned to compensate said nerf, outright neutered by certain changes, overtuned AGAIN to compensate being neutered, and then nerfed again. Let's take a look at how it happened and where that led us. In 2008, ferals started making a debut in arenas after the introduction of an ability that became iconic for the spec - Nature's swiftness, a talent that allowed instant spellcasting after using a finishing move, was able to be used with Cyclone. This change put ferals on-par with other classes in terms of crowd control, which is vital to any form of competitive PVP combat. Before long ferals found their way into the top ratings, as well as a healthy demand for themselves on arena teams. In terms of gameplay options, however, ferals were somewhat limited. This forced them to choose their teammates with that in mind and play with the classes who could bring functionality to the table that they lacked; As was true of most any other class at the time. While this is a sign of a well-adjusted PVP environment, it had the unfortunate (Albeit minor) side affect of limiting the top arena teams to the same compositions with very little originality and deviation. This problem was remedied in 2010 with the release of Cataclysm. Every class recieved additional utility that fit in comfortably with their role and personality, and ferals were no different. The added versatility allowed players to break the meta and experiment, and this change allowed competitive gameplay to flourish; MLG became wildly popular in World of Warcraft and several websites emerged to promote and capitalize on it, offering guides and communities. In addition, players were flocking to the newly introduced Rated Battleground system to prove themselves and ferals enjoyed a somewhat privileged role as flag carriers with their newfound mobility and survivability. Unfortunately, Blizzard saw this as an unwanted oversight and removed the ability to shapeshift out of root effects. The moment the patch hit, feral representation in endgame PVP dropped obscenely low. Ferals lost their places on arena teams and battleground rosters alike due to the change and a massive outcry began urging Blizzard to revert the change. Shortly after, Blizzard admitted to its mistake and restored this iconic ability to ferals allowing them to happily climb the ladders once more. Druids at high ratings found themselves using every ability in their spellbook in order to perform well, which is quite possibly the strongest sign of a healthy PVP environment. Unfortunately, Blizzard was winding up yet another punch - In 2013 ferals lost the ability to use their cyclone on an instant cast. This left them with a gaping hole in their toolkit - They would be extremely vulnerable when attempting to crowd control in competitive PVP, not to mention the dilemma of the fact that casting the spell and then shifting back into cat form would pre-occupy them for half of the time Cyclone lasts, assuming they were able to finish the cast at all with the majority of players being able to interrupt it. The impact of this change crippled ferals in terms of competitive arenas, completely gutting their representation in arenas. This went on for a few months until Blizzard attempted to mend the problem with Feral's crippling lack of crowd control by increasing their healing and damage more and more until our ability to keep our team and ourselves and our teammates alive while dealing enormous amounts of pressure at the same time completely eclipsed the problem of our lack of CC. This change succeeded in bringing ferals back to competitive PVP, but caused a plethora of issues on its own. Complaints ran wild about the absurd damage and survival of Feral druids, but the unfortunate truth was that without being able to control the other team, they needed every bit of damage they could get. Feral druids in Mists of Pandaria became the allegory of a bomber jet, swooping in to cause massive amounts of damage while being agile enough to retreat and allow their bleed damage to do its job while we recovered our energy pool. [Continued]Adeana54 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 lf dps for 3s 2.1 cr unh dk here I have a healer who heals my booms My friend I am going to push with on my boomy cant log on often for us to gear him up until next week so in the meantime looking for a fun dps to run with my dk! The healer is realllllllly nice no ragers or rude people- We take constructive criticism well so as long as you are constructive and not a complete d*ck if we lose 1 game.Lichbabe19 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Gaining cr is too hard :( You lose 10 and gain 13, even when your mmr is 100+ points above cr. I can't ever remember it being this tough/grindy. Blizzard plzTenby42 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Why isnt holy priest any good Lets be honest disc used to be good s13 and before that's in pvp of course. but its always been kind of a pve spec. Even s13. s14, s15 all the pvers where disc. Holy should be balanced around pvp and not pve no matter what disc well always be dominant in pve. Just my little rantMaytwelvelol1 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Can we fix barrage??!! Therek3 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 nerf holy paladins why are rival level players running around in glad range. this season is just mind blowing, saved by the light is still extremely broken, execution sentence is a guaranteed 0 to 100 (word to drake) fix the game it's actually so easy just simple changes edit: idec if ret gets nerfed because i expect it to #crossfire spec but just nerf holy paladins im tired of psychic horror hoj silence dead from 100%. i want to walk into an arena match all fired up knowing the game could go either way rather than praying the hpal on the opposing team forgets to beacon and somehow gib something (word to graycen) nobody likes the game when paladins are op, i actually enjoyed the game when ret and holy both sucked.Divinesteakx9 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 lf mage/rdruid for 3s lf partners that can play a good amount of games that know strats.Glickx1 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 6.2 PvP What do y'all think the next dominating classes are going to be for arena? My Top 5: 1. MW Monk (gut feeling) 2. Arms War 3. Sin Rogue 4. Hpal 5. Drood Not in orderTherek10 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 2.6Kxp 2504cr warrior LF WLS or Turbo. I have a 2.5Kcr warrior and a 2280cr alt one, played WLS and Turbo @ 2500 each this season. Toughest part isn't being good it's finding teammates that can play together enough to hammer out a glad push, I have access to a very good hpal if you're enhance looking to turbo, for WLS I will need both the shaman and warlock. Please be at least 2450 this season with preferably even higher class experience. Real ID: Babypuke#1132 - message me there or here and we can schedule games asap. Now my alt warrior, but have been 2627 on it - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Babypuke/simple Currently my main warrior - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Babypuke/simpleBabypuke4 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Fury warrior 1shot http://imgur.com/2A5ph51 A fury warrior just one shot my hunter in 2s did 317261 dmg in less then 1 second flat please blizzard what are you doing...Mythundios49 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 ~2kCR MW LF Friends for 3s I'm a laid back MW LF some friends to run 3s with around the high 1900mmr bracket. LFG is not being kind today. Please don't be a rager, not looking for that type of atmosphere. Hit me up and leave ur btag if interested :D WiggyLives#1643Wiggychi3 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Set bonuses? Will the set bonuses for the next seasons gear be different than this seasons? If so, where can I find the changes?Neims1 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 LFM Horde Duelist+ pushes Hey all, I'm looking for people to push 2.2k+ on several horde toons for duelist or better. I am 2.2k+ arena/rbg exp on all classes except rogue. Toons I'm looking to push on are: DK- 2110 CR Hunter- 2100 CR Warr- 2100 CR Boomkin- 2100 CR SP/Lock- 1900 CR Willing to play most comps if partners are solid and enjoyable to play with. I have safe duelist on my ret atm playing ret/sp/mw. So I dont shy away from hipster comps. Thanks in advance.Freddygripps1 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Is it me or is it gear? I've been recently doing arenas on my feral trying to gear up. And of course it's late in the season and I am out geared most every arena. So most arenas I spend the entire time trying to run/kite and heal myself to stay alive. A lot of time I can die withen one stun if bursted down. But when I face ferals they seem to dish out insane amounts of damage while maintaining near full hp. My question is can I place some of the blame on having mostly all honor gear? Or is it safe to say feral isn't for me. Basically my question is how much of a difference does full honor versus full conquest mean? Thanks.Enroute2 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 conquest weapon question So I can currently get my conquest weapon for my shadow priest and was wondering will the minimal stats I gain from the staff over MH/OH make a noticeable difference in damage?Elarthroler3 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 lf games 2550 exp I have 2 hpals - 1 at 2400 1 at 2200 I have a spriest - 2000 I have a rsham - 1800 idiom#1375Tokyofresh15 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Hero cut off this season Soyoung1 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 imma just sit challenger yea, imma just sit challenger. i mean, ya kno, i could get in r1 range in a couple of hrs but i just dont wanna risk losing rating. so imma just play it safe and sit challenger.Shivins32 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 The "Standard" for PvP I was scrolling through the BG and Arena forums and it occurred to me many people claim the game is balanced around 3v3....why is that? Shouldn't the game be scheduled around the more skillful game mode of RBGs.? I haven't been really high rated in RBGs nor arenas but I don't like arenas except my few 2s a week to cap CP on my 3 mains. Shouldn't they move it from 3s into an RBG setup, the current system has a lot of complaints, why not try out a new system that benefits off better team play and is a lot more exciting than an arena tournament or such. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the GCDTV tourneys but I also enjoyed when they did the RBG tourney a little more. True some people manage to ruin RBGs with their hacks, bots, class stacking, etc but if they could fix it wouldn't you think that it would be better overall for the PvP community and possibly get us recognition from the MLG/ESports community. Some may disagree some may agree, I would like to hear some points to be made for or against the topic at hand. Also gonna post this in the BG forums.!Tyleroth16 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 You guys are all I have. Right now the only thing that will work on my interwebz is these forums. Talk to me boys, its been a while!Johnswarrior13 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Druid Rebirth in Arena Hi guys! Me and my friend today ran an arena with a resto druid and a combat rogue. We killed the rogue and were going after the druid when he rebirthed his ally. I was wondering if that's even allowed in Arenas or if it's a bug...? I tamed a crane pet with gift of chi-ji and couldn't use it in the arena. It's the same as rebirth. IS THIS FAIR? EDIT: "you let him hard cast a rez" HE WAS IN COMBAT. You can't do that! EDIT 2: Revive 4% of base mana 40 yd range 10 sec cast Requires Druid Requires level 12 Returns the spirit to the body, restoring a dead target to life with 35% of maximum health and mana. Not castable in combat. Yeah, so explain to me how his buddy was rezzed? [u][/u]Arenair22 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 blizzard pls wow i got some saltSwiftyqtx7 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Ret LF 2400+ Hunters for Ret/Hunter/X Looking to get more games in now that the season is coming to an end(I think.) LF BM Hunters that are good at blowing their load (Focus Fire/BM/Crows/Barrage) at the same time I do(skeet skeet skeet.) Have been 2600+ this season and 2500+ on alts. Prefer 2400+ this season but at this point I would just like to get games in to work the rust off.Lawlbringer6 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 HPal LF Combat Rogue 4 Cap Hi guys i'm looking for a real good combat rogue so we can spam 2s and make sur emy hpal is fully geared very soon id luv u forever n alwaysBelicareyjr0 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 [A] WW LF DK or Ret/Feral for 2s 2k push 1903 XP, 1800 CR, 5'11" 160 pounds on a full stomach. Trying to push 2k so I can... er... well there's really no reason obviously but yeah, trying to push 2k Down for 3s but have very little XP.Yozakura10 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Gearing Alts... Gah, it sucks so much. I'm SOOOO Glad we have this conq cap catch up, but holy hell. It feels like it takes FOREVER.Vytal9 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Healers in 6.2 Just out of curiosity, which healer is shaping up to be the most competent? I benched my Priest in the beginning of the season because playing it felt like I was slamming my balls in a car door every time an arena popped. In exception to HPal, which healer is going to be decent? I refuse to play HPal - I mained it during Wrath and it is probably the single-most boring class I have ever played. Got RDruid, RSham, 3 Priests at 90, and a Monk at 80 ready to go. plsBricke22 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 reasons i should be gladiator i am really nice and i help out the new players and low levels and people that dont really know what theyre doing and i just ugh i feel like i deserve gladiator because honestly i am a gladiator of kindness why can i not have a title please dont give me any title unless its gladiator i refuse to wear a title until i have been declared worthy of glad and if it makes you feel better my only losses were to those 100000 people you banned earlier this season which translates to me being robbed of my rightful victories and upon those victories my gladiator title was placed have you ever heard we are the world by michael jackson because i think if you ponder what mj would do you would appoint me as an honorary gladiator restoration druid of season 16 do you know how hard it is as a restoration druid to find a faceroll comp that can be easily assembled and executed because honestly i was executed in the arena by bots and i pay fifteen dollars a month so all of that being said give me gladiator and maybe some gold as compensation sincerely cazjel rawoilCazjel7 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 LF Enhance for 2000+ CR LF boss enhancement shaman.Xombz0 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Ouch. Man, tonight started off good, was hopeful in tryna push 2.2. But what started off 17-3, ended 18-16... -.- Now I'm back down below 1800 even. I can't even imagine how discouraging this is for new arena players. (I kinda can, cuz I'm kinda new, and it kinda sucks). But starting at 1827 playing at a 2208 MMR. working my way up to 1953 and ending the night in the 1700s hurts. Gah, playing anything above your MMR is almost not even worth the effort. Feels like it would probably be easier to just go win a few games in a row, and when your MMR starts getting too high, just leave a few to tank that MMR back down.Vytal5 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 LF Rating push 2k cr LF 3s push on DK Been 2900 On other classes (honorbuddy ban wave got my !@# on those accounts lmfao) Not necessarily sure what my skill level is now days as dk, but im farming 2300 kids atm. Btag = Limit#1830 Please be 2400+ exp I don't rly care too much about your cr.Ben1 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 2.5k War 2.3 CR LF 2.6k+ Push As title says, 2.3k CR war LF end of season push, add Kydrav#1515 if interested.Kydrav0 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 What odd comp are you playing? I've been having so much fun playing my Shadow Priest and running warrior/Spriest/Hpal. i use psychic horror glyph for shorter cd and for it to sync up with the warriors stormbolt cd. Psychic horror>stormbolt>silence>hoj we start on dps to peel for me and our healer while i build my orbs. once i have 4-5 orbs i tell my warrior partner to swap to healer as i position myself to get a fear on both the enemy dps. then we use our cc chain and go ham. this comp has intense pressure every 30sec and will get cd's out of ur enemies very quickly.Vincevice23 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 What do you call someone who pilots AND bots? You really think I would repeat the same joke twice? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Datsheffy13 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 The Official Two-Week Warning Thread IT'S FINALLY HERE BABYJason12 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 LF Cap (Help) Any good players bored and want to help me with my 30k conquest cap? Obviously not the whole thing cause it would take forever.. would be much appreciated .. Excisionqt#1623Faker3 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 stealth bug? anyone else noticed a stealth bug lately... ive been knocked out of stealth from half way across arena maps quite a bit, and ive been able to see rogues in stealth for a while after they get close enough for me to see them in stealth... even to the point where they can run behind boxes across the map and i still have them targeted. This is happening at the start of the matches, long before the sight orbs are upPowq6 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 RMD why I was playing a lot of KFC earlier today when there was apparently only one other group queing in our mmr bracket, an RMD. I'm not in the high brackets that only que into RMD all day, but I don't understand how you beat this as KFC unless you completely RNG the mage to death before ice block. We play as best we can kick/reflect/line of sight as much CC as possible, but if I don't have my trinket up and they land one CC the chain starts. Mage casts poly-kicked, druid casts clone-interrupt, rogue blinds me-need to trinket, then the druid stuns me, clone clone clone poly poly etc. Plz halp, I just don't know wtf to doWiggychi7 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 so basically its not even an official 2 week notice they just said what we all pretty much assumed that the patch is soon i see your tricks blizzVelcá12 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 I thought they removed LoH guess not cause these paladins go 0-100 real quickCarrymasterx14 Jun 10, 2015
Jun 10, 2015 Give me classes that fit this: a very capable pvp class. Now I know there will be classes that naturally are good and bad, but i mean classes that by nature have thigns like slows/cc and pvp utility - as well as something that's very exciting to play. Soemthing an enhance shaman fan would probably love!Umar2 Jun 10, 2015