Arenas

Jan 8, 2016 The missus is keen on 3's boys!! The missus has agree'd to adventure into arena and take a shot at ripping plebs with her newly dinged hunter, So i'm rolling a health-pack to keep her slaying(prevent rage quitting) which heals should I roll with lads?Milkinit8 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 LF ww/dk Who wants to queue right now and scum it up, just geared dk.Nathian23 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Hagrid, yer pushin' me over the !@#$in' line.Atck0 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 horde oceanic server?? is there one with a half decent population? want 2 raf orc warrior thx in advanceCoreyparker3 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 can we buff windwalkers please? leonardo dicaprio was playing turbo for the first half of the revenant crippled and only gruntingRyutiz8 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 What turbo sounds like in voice comms. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cym19MkFcEM&feature=youtu.beAcceptance39 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 LF pvp friends looking for people to queue 3s with. vyrux#1185. just want to play some gamesSyvor0 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Number of matches lost due to MC crash bug Four so far this evening. Come share your counts, priests.Sunbear3 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Did they change MMR for RBG too? 11 points a win @ 1750+ MMR with 1500 CR????? Hello Blizzard???Lurvyx15 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Absterge Ty for the hotfix :DPurgebxtch12 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 real talk about mongoloids For some reason there are comps in this game that take absolutely no skill to play and you can achieve gladiator as these comps pretty easy if you que them. Now I don't even que seriously but as a joke me and my friends decided to que the comp smokebomb bc its just kinda face roll so if you want to watch how to win as mongoloids and lose as mongoloids you can see here on these two vods im going to link ones a highlight and the other is most of our que session from Dk's pov. Now don't come in this fourm bashing me for queing this i understand a 1100exp rogue can do the same exact thing I do I am just spreading awareness throughtout the pvp community on how brain dead this comp/game has become. Enjoy http://www.twitch.tv/oenigmaa/v/34011584 http://www.twitch.tv/voticus/v/34020503 http://www.twitch.tv/voticus/v/34019960Arianagránde18 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Suggested Buffs For RShammy I think currently Rsham need a little help, not a lot just some very small things that would make surviving vs melee cleaves slightly easier. A few changes I would suggest are 1. Spirit Link Totem no longer triggers, or is affected by a global cooldown. 2. Earth Shield can no longer be dispelled. 3. Glyph of spirit walker's aegis also no longer allows you to dispel spirit walker's grace. I honestly don't think these changes would make Rsham op at all, and would some what even the playing field allowing Rsham to not be so hard countered by melee cleaves, especially one's that have spammable dispel mechanics IE turbo/walking dead.Georgeboosh45 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Which talent(s) for RDruid? Hello there! I am new to restoration druid and new to healing in general. I am trying to improve my performance and have some questions about my talent choices. In particular I find myself dying in seconds when not using Incarnation, but all the top Druids in 2's are using Soul of the Forest. I've found Soul of the Forest to be powerful when fighting DoT classes or Healer/DPS comps, but if there is double DPS or just a Healer/DK,Ret,Warrior etc I can't make it out of their burst alive without Incarnation. Any help is appreciated and if you wanted to look at my talents/glyphs and let me know if I can change anything else.Garahu13 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Season 3 Conquest PvP Gear same as honor? When I was playing today, I heard a few people discuss on the trade channel that season 3 conquest PvP gear will be the same as season 3 honor gear (both lvl 740 in PvP and not lvl 750 for the former). Is this true?Qeazor4 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Mage new to 3's LF players New to 3's, not new to the game. Have my 3's macros ready to go just need some solid, chill players to get reps in. LF players with a similar mindset and the will to get better. This is going to be a long season, and although new to 3's, my goal is to hit 2k before Legion. Any viable mage comp; godcomp, r/m/x/ fmp frozen chicken etc fzSage#1178 Willing to do skirms for practice if there's some good players that want to help but don't want to tank their rating. I also like to do 2's for practice. I'm down for rbg's too (1.8k xp 2.1k mmr 1200 cr) but 3's is my main focus this season Respond here if you're interested, if you add me in game /w me your forum name you responded with so I know who you are. Thanks!Fzsage5 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Duelist Disc and Rogue player lf partners Want to start playing and grinding up rating. I have 3 Priests atm I have just been messing around with. I pref all the common priest comps (Jungle.RMP,FMP,Cupid, DKHP). My armories: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Imtjs/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Tomjashroomz/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Tomjashroomx/simple Also I like to 2v2 alot so If you are keen I like Hunter priest up to 2k then Rogue, Feral. DK after that. Also Looking to push my rogues up. I pref Thugcleave or DK, Rogue, Pally. I know 2 of these toons arent geared yet but they will be when the next pvp event happens. If you want to grind out gear on an alt with them add me. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Tomshrooms/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Tomjashrooms/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Tomjadevilx/simple My Btags Itstomuhohh#6692 and tomjashroomz#1194Imtjs16 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 2 things i love in this world Money and kawaii cat girlsBattlemaster7 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Warrior without heals? doable? doesnt seem to be ... maybe we suckXysting21 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Legion CC - Arena Concerns Just browsing over the various classes I play, I notice CC has been drastically reduced. This could be a good thing, but I do feel the meta will favor classes that retained spammable CC like Polymorph, Fear, etc. I'm assuming for the other DPS specs that lost their CC or had it heavily reduced, they will focus on niches like anti-healing, CD increasing, or buffs for the group, etc.? I hope it's enough, because typically CC is what kills. It's concerning, because it's going to make having a mage/warlock mandatory in 3s, while the other specs will fall in as needed.Hadorin15 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 How does a destruction warlock survive in 2s? I cannot honestly seem to survive, and ive been practicing skirmishes. Like, how do you deal with a feral/rogue/dk smashing their face on their keyboards and doing a trillion damage?Palejonny11 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 Fear when playing with those better than you? Any of you get this dreaded anxiety? Most of my friends are over 2700 arena EXP or Heroes and I play with a good chunk of guildies with similar EXP. And even though no one seems to care nowadays and tell me to lighten up or have fun, I feel like there is a huge shadow of expectation cast over me because I am playing with such better players. In arena, I stutter when talking, exude obvious nervousness, and constantly ask if I am doing good or what I can do to improve to the mild chagrin of some. At least it's my friends so they're forgiving, but I've heard in other instances (in this forum's stories) people are much more unforgiving of mistakes and will kick you out if you don't meet their vision. If you have any advice to overcome this or similar stories, I'd love to know.Atoner54 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 PAGING DOCTOR LORE, BOTS IN THE OR THE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COM THE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IS BOTTING, CHECK MY REPORT INTO HACKS@BLIZARDS.COMTHE HUMAN FEMALE WARLOCK BEAUTIFUL- KEL'THUZARD IRagenbeef6 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 arcane mages quick question did the pvp devs actually test run this spec in 3s before launch and sit back and give themselves a pat on the back like 'good job mate' honestly it seems like you guys just did a few scribbles on a used napkin and went 'well i hope this works, 'cause if it doesn't, it's a long time 'till legion.' at least one shotting with arcane power, shatter and deep in mop was entertaining, god damn.Manbewby10 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 When you rustle jimmies just logging on. Logged on for literally 15 seconds and this was whispered to me. Complaining to a feral that he is OP that doesn't even participate in the 3s ladder. WOD. http://imgur.com/a/EgkbIZyskul4 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 lf ppl. prefer mages,rogues,hunters,ferals lf more morning quers 2500+ xp preferred ty thanx! :3 2150 cr on this priest 2400 on other priest 2k on horde priest done sitting rating. that's stupid. oh i also have mood swings and am emotional so.....yeah funRèn150 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 How to tell if its you or your partner? Everytime I play I feel like im just not getting any better. I try to play disc but everytime I get into a 3s game my partners just melt and die and I have no idea if its me or them. Most of the time ill get people who just run right in and try to face tank everything and die and other times ill just get skillfully CC'd by a mage with blazing speed and deep poly'd then they'll die. At this point I don't know if its me or my partners im also hesitant to say its their fault cause I don't like blaming my mistakes on others but its to the point I don't know if i should look for actual partners because I genuinely have no idea if its all my fault or not. It just seems impossible to keep up with the damage going out a lot of the time. I guess TL;DR as a healer what makes a bad partner, what can your dps do that can just !@#$ you over so hard you can't do anything because a lot of my matches end very quickly usually with my dps dead and me being left without a groupKauvok8 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 LF RESTO DRUID FEEDBACK Hi, I just recently started pushing arenas. I boosted a resto druid a few weeks ago and wanted some feedback regarding anything I can improve on. Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRj4P3QyG1o *All games are around 1800~1850 mmr with no commsGrandmaslust2 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 697 ilvl RET PALADIN LF 3s 697 ilvl RET PALADIN LF 3s for Rating, looking to 10pm-1am ESTRatayu3 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 vs ferals I am new to resto druid, so i was wondering, what is better in 2s and 3s against feral's incarn, tree of life or soul of the forest? thank you in advanceMandarin7 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 LFM partners. GGG LFM partners to play games on my DK/Warrior/Enhance. I have some experience on DK and Warrior, and the enhance was boosted with my purchase from Legion...... let me know if you wanna play.Gaardy3 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 @ rmd quers why do none of you EVER sap clone and by ever i mean EVER like wtf? p sure it could be good here and there but jk never from 1600mmr to 2600mmr from yolo mount farm pugs to tempo storm nobody i've qued into or seen saps a clone hello? *by sap clone i mean sap after the clone is over*Rèn56 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Feral LF partners to learn with I am looking for some people to run 3s with. It has been quite some time since I have done arena or even tried for rating, but I would like to get back into it. I do learn and adapt quickly, but I will be honest, do not expect rank 1 plays from me. I am just looking for some mature individuals to do arena with and push rating if it works out. So, if you are still on the logging-onto- an-alt- ever- time-you-lose-to-whisper-the-other-player or your mom jokes phase, it probably isn't going to work out between us. I am just not looking for raging people. I am getting too old for the drama and I could just go tell my wife her cooking is horrible if I wanted someone to argue with. I have did the catch up cap with my Druid and would love to see what I can do. I do not have any set preferences for comps. I am not sure which comps are the strongest at the moment with Ferals, so if anyone could help with that it would be great. I am not going to waste anyone's time in arenas. If I feel like I am holding the team back, I will gladly step out. I take advice well and I will be the first to admit I screwed up if I did so. So, if anyone is interested you can add my b-tag, WhoscarE#1141, and leave a message with your add, because I do get some random requests at times and I am not really sure who they are. ThanksLament18 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 LF dedicated healer for 3s Ret/WW lf Hpal for 3s. We have over 2.3k exp and currently sitting around a 1700 CR.Jaydizzil9 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Queue Popped Ep 9. New and Improved quality This week I interview walterbare and talk about the MLG acquisition by blizzard, the GCDTV pro-league and speculate on why everyone hates wod so much, which isn't hard to do. I have had enough support in donations and TeeSpring campaign to buy a new mic, boom, and pop filter. I also now have a video version which is unedited. Thanks and here are the Links. youtube unedited- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRMQ4XOTLFg Soundcloud edited- https://soundcloud.com/queue-popped-podcast/queue-popped-podcast-episode-9-with-walterbare-new-and-improved-quality itunes will take a few hours to be added from the RSS feed, the same goes if you would prefer to listen on stitcher, podcast addict, or any other app. Just search Queue Popped Podcast and you should have no trouble finding itRaishiwi6 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 The WOW Class Oscars 2015. Award goes too... Lets say there was a presentation night like the oscars, where all classes and npcs sat down in a hall waiting for the presentations to be awarded. Who would take out what award. Class/Spec For 2015 the awards go to? 1) 'Green numbers' award Overall best healer - ______________ 2) 'Pain train' award Overall best pure dps ( no castable heals ) - ______________ 3) 'I can do anything' award Overall best hybrid - ______________ 4) 'I can do it myself' award ( best 1v1 class ) ________________ 5) 'Got eeem' award ( highest damage in shortest time) __________________ 6) Most OP class of 2015 ( taking all factors of pvp brackets into consideration ) _____________ and finally 7) Booby prize. Worst pvp class spec in the game - _________________ I have my thoughts but thought I'd see what everyone thinks.Belldor12 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 the actual meta forgives no mistakes seems you have, as spell cleaves, to have at least close to perfect matches in order to beat the melee cleaves due to their resilience and disruption power. so many matches where we have the !@#$ing upper hand and we loose cause some1 randomly dies the very second we make a minor mistake,omfgHephaesto11 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Apparently we have downs xoxo If you aren't 2400 currently (after cata) you have downs I wasn't even trying to be a bully (meanie) gg xoxo http://puu.sh/mmRry/ee2a34ed8e.jpg http://puu.sh/mmRwj/96b30ca06e.png http://puu.sh/mmRE5/0d4441147f.pngBeta10 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 looking for RMD/mage feedback my friend is very new on his mage and I haven't played much RMD yet in WoD so can anyone else take a look at some footage and tell us what we can be doing better? and any feedback for him as he learns to play his mage? http://www.twitch.tv/soulshifta/v/33764786 I don't expect you to watch all of that, just click to a random spot (let us know what part you're watching though), watch a few minutes, and let me know if anything stands out to you that we can be doing better thanks so much for the helpShoegäzer25 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 LF Horde Arena buddies. 2s and 3s Enhancement Shaman here. Just looking for some people to play and cap out points with. I'm pretty experienced, new to WOD but already pretty decent with WOD also. Hit me up in game for some games! Ramnight#1299Ramknight0 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Up and coming pvper Hey guys, I consider myself an up and coming pvper, I don't think i'm the best there is but i'd at the very least like to think i'm decent. No this isn't saying go look at my video hurr durr money, I made a video so you guys could see what i'm working with and where my flaws are, be critical, it'll help me get better! Thanks so much guys! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTEbLVwvAIU&feature=youtu.beLazerzpewpew23 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Class Specific Seasonal PvP Titles With Blizzard stating they want to move towards better class identity, I think it would be a good idea to bring in class specific pvp titles. It could be similar to how warlocks who have the "of the Black Harvest" title. The titles could be rewarded similar to the current pvp titles (gladiator, rival, etc.), but would be class specific and given if you finish within the top x% of your respective class. This would not require that the current pvp titles would not be given out, but could simply result in multiple titles being awarded. This could also be a nice substitute for those who play a class that is undertuned and under-represented for a particular pvp season. Let me hear your thoughts. Also, please share any ideas you may have regarding what your particular class title should be. For Hunters in a pvp setting, I thought "Name, Hunter of the Most Dangerous Game" would be fitting.Dugaan7 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 World First Lord Of War Calling it! Screenshots incoming. (This is the reward for winning the free for all PvP tournament that you can enter with a level 3 gladiator's sanctum) Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/Su51i Rewards were Warlord's Flag of Victory: http://www.wowhead.com/item=119219/warlords-flag-of-victory Unleashed Mania: http://www.wowhead.com/item=118904 1092 honor (and presumably some conquest, but I was already capped for the week) and 4.6 gold. Unleashed mania is insane. So how it works is, you build a level 3 gladiator's sanctum, and that lets you queue for highmaul colosseum, which is a PvP scenario. Upon entering, all players are placed into a raid group and you can talk smack and buff up. After a few minutes, the platform you are standing on ascends into this large arena similar to Gurubashi arena. There are no places to LoS in this arena that I saw. All players are then given 2 minutes to go stand wherever they see fit, and then everyone turns red. There are no cooldown limitations (I was able to use LoH in my victory). The world first match contained only 9 players (what I am assuming is the absolute minimum that will cause the queue to pop, but I believe it can go to 25). The last 3 standing were a feral druid, a hunter, and myself (a ret paladin). The feral could have possibly won, but I felt like the hunter was focusing more on him than me, and I was also on the feral who was attacking me. edit: So I have not actually turned the quest in (I only killed 8 people, but it gave me credit for 100). The quest rewards 1500 conquest, 1000 apexis, and a coliseum champion's spoils bag. I don't want to waste the 1500 conquest, so I won't turn this quest in till reset.Wutangrza78 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 When is Passive Dodge/parry gonna be removed? It's stupid that Dodge/parry is still in Rated PvP, that sort of RNG is just stupid, important stun which could have won the game gets parry/doged and there was nothing you could have done to prevent that.Holyshackle25 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Looking for arena partners Hey all. I'm on a server that doesn't have much of a pvp community. I am a big fan of doing 2s and 3s but lack consistent partners. My ratings typically hover around the 1500 range but I feel like I'm capable of more. I think a major thing I'm lacking is consistent partners. So I'm hoping to find some like minded individuals who would be willing to give it a go and try and make a ratings push. I don't expect the world but I am trying to get better and would like a consistent team to play with. Any viable comp would be nice!Claffstar1 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Shatter Questions and Help So my friends and I have been trying to push to 2k as shatter (hpally, spriest, frost mage). We have our basic set-up down and we’re doing pretty good, but we still have some struggles. Our usual set-up consists of horrifying the kill target, deep healer, and fear or silence off dps (if needed) all at the same time. Then sheeping the healer, hoj kill target off the horrify and kill him in that time frame. Here are some common questions we have. 1) How do we survive outside of our set-ups? Often times we would just continue to do damage to them and poly off-dps, but recently we have been trying to line more to avoid damage. I, the spriest, give a shield to whoever the other team is on and gather orbs at the same time. I throw out a heal every now and then but I’m not sure what else I can do other than gather orbs and wait for horrify and fear to come off cooldown. I always take fade glyph and pop it whenever i can if teams are on me. What can each of us do to help with our survivability? 2) What should be our set-up against common teams like turbo, walking dead, rmd, etc? Against turbo, usually we setup on the warr cause he will usually just flop to our damage. Unless my mage partner is behind a pillar getting a sheep, I will usually fear or silence the sham so he doesnt get sheared. We spam sheeps on sham (especially during ascendence) outside of setups and continue to do damage until we are ready to setup again. We might switch to sham and sheep warr if he pops reck but other than that we stick to the warr most of the time. Any tips against turbo as shatter? Against walking dead, we usually setup on monk with our usual strategy, but often times they just tunnel our healer all game. What can we do to peel them outside of setups? My mage partner just spams sheep on dk but with dispel and a million dk trinkets, it’s kind of hard to. I try to grip our healer, if he is in trouble, behind los. Should my mage partner take ring to help the healer (unless there is already a resto druid on the other team) or should he stick with frostjaw? Any tips against walking dead or suggestions on what we should be doing? Against rmd, our top priority is stopping their cc and their setups. Is taking silence glyph a good idea against a team like this? Almost all the rmds we face go on me and stun lock me in the beginning. Should I trinket the first stun and get a fear on the rogue or double fear if the mage is close? Just to stop his dance. My partner will often try to sheep rogue to stop their setup too. Should he do that or should he sheep mage to stop his cc and his damage? When facing rmd, we try to go mage first and wait for rogue trinket and then go rogue with our setup. Good idea or no? What should each one of us be doing outside of our setups and when theyre doing their setup? Any tips against rmd in general or suggestions on what we should do? 3) Spriest damage in the first set-up? On our first set-up, I get 3 orbs and then we go. Should I horrify, have dots on the kill target, dp him and just mind flay or should I horrify, spam mind spike, and dp when it comes up? 4) Trouble with !@#’s and lock teams in general? We definitely have some trouble with $%^ teams. We think the reason we lose to them is that often we setup on the other dps (feral or boomkin / not the lock cause we can sheep lock out of setups) and the lock, after getting out of silence or fear or whatever cc we put on him in the initial setup, spam fears us or uses shadowfury. So then we wont be able to get a resheep or other cc on the healer because the lock is out and is able to stop our cc. Should we setup on the lock more often or keep doing what we are doing? Also, we have trouble surviving against lock teams because they have dark soul up almost all the time and just do crazy spread pressure that our healer sometimes just cant handle. Should I use my silence on lock during dark soul or fear? We often try to sheep lock during his big cds but he always gets the first poly dispelled and only gets cc’ed for 6 sec (last 2 polys) unless he trinkets the 4sec poly or the other dps interrupts the poly. If we do get the 6sec of cc on the lock, he still has 14sec left on dark soul. Should we just try to line him as best we can? What can we do? Is taking beacon of faith a good idea against a team like that? Thank you all for the feedback. It is very much appreciated.Ordaron3 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 if i go horde.... I want to go horde pretty badly on my hunter. Ive always been horde dominant but followed the pack to ally when wod dropped. All im really asking is if its possible to find competent players on horde? I do see high rated horde but im not sure if they are just playing with friends from ally or whatSaelth19 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Anyone a plumber or like live with one? It's 10:30pm fam and I have myself a bit of a plumbing emergency. What do you fine folks knowing about powered sacrificial anodes? Average cost, complexity of installation, longevity, wattage? I'm sure some of you are experts at something not game related. For example, I'm a medical professional. Someone must be/know a plumber / water-treatment specialist. Here's an arena screenshot as tribute http://imgur.com/dMK2XPSTheblindone24 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 2.1k XP Hunter LF Partners for the Season Hey everyone. As the title says, I'm 2.1k xp as a hunter and am looking for teammates for the current season. I'm easy to get along with and always open for advice or constructive criticism. Would prefer to run Jungle or Ret/Hunter. Btag is cdirty5#1733Mattquigley0 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 There's a reason Shadow Dance is only 8 seconds. There's also a reason it doesn't let the abilities behave like they're in stealth, either. 30 Second Incarnation is way too long.Grimcartel6 Jan 7, 2016
Jan 7, 2016 Finally got my 2k achiev in 3's :) yay me :D I'm gonna try to push 2.2k now or however far i can get : |Ferfykins20 Jan 7, 2016