Arenas

May 8, 2016 first ever 2k in 3s i had the goal of hitting 2k way back in MoP, but it was too late for my old team to push from 1850 to 2k since the season was ending so soon. it didn't help when WoD hit which promoted the vast majority of players to go from Horde to Alliance. A 4 season dream finally a reality :^) shoutout to Johnwarrior and my main partner from MoP for helping me out /o/Felrynn22 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 Hangaku hey im gayIdiotgodx18 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 Off-Topic - Memorial for Hangaku/Adam --- Posting this for a friend who can't post --- I'd like to start off a little by explaining who I am. My name is Jonny and I've been playing World of Warcraft for sometime now mainly on the server Tichondrius. I started playing around when WoTLK came out, and I was a pretty casual player until I got into arena at the start of Cataclysm. Once I finished playing my first session of real 3v3 arena I realized how fun the game really is and how well that this game can bring people together. I'm sure a lot of you know what I mean when I say that you can build long lasting friendships with people around the world even if you're completely different people in person. Being able to have a hidden identity behind the screen brings the real side of people out and it's a beautiful thing. Im so glad to have met all the friends I have and gotten to enjoy every moment with you wonderful people. As a lot of you have heard in the past day or two my good friend Adam otherwise known as Hangaku by a lot of you recently passed away on April 27th. He was found dead in his bed on Saturday the 30th. I actually resubbed on Tuesday to start playing with him again. I'm so glad that I got to spend one last time queueing with my favorite person in the game before we lost him. Him and I were basically inseparable for a long time as we shared a lot of the same interests and he felt like a brother to me even though I've only known him for just over a year. He really was an amazing guy who had the power to affect the people around him in a positive way and he sure was one hell of an arena partner. My condolences go out to his family and friends as I know it's not easy losing a family member who was such an amazing individual (My dad passed away in September of last year). Adam was always checking up on me making sure I was doing good after he found out about my loss, and I feel like I owe that back to his family. Thats why for all of you who have stories and would like to share them and/or hear ones of other people with him. I'd like to host a small memorial on my twitch channel this upcoming Friday (May 6th) for people to come in and tell some great stories so we can all cherish how amazing of a guy he truly was. Even if you barely knew him and have a story about some little adventure you guys had in game I'm sure we would all love to hear it. My twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/thejonnytsunami I'm going to try and get his family to come, but if not they'll definitely get the VoD to see how many people their wonderful son affected. Remember to tell the people who you care about that you love them cause you never know when the last time you'll see them is. Rest in peace Adam. You were the greatest friend that I've had the pleasure to become so close with. You were like a brother to me and I wouldn't trade anything for the time we had together. I know he's up there smiling down at me and calling me a frail dweeb for being so soft. He will always have a spot in my heart.Subspace12 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 popping bestial wrath/dps trinket http://imgur.com/KAOQMFHKandatheorc9 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 Looking for 3s Partners! 2.4kexp Hpally! I have 3 hpals both my alts have almost been above 2.2 each this season. Looking for long term and chill players to play some 3s! Pref. RMP[arcane/assassin]/God Comp! Feel free to shoot me a btag request! ***<ARENA MASTER>*** Also looking for people to push some 5s for arena master!Bruceyo0 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 Shaman Specific Arena Addons Can anybody tell me some useful ones?Snorman5 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 Can't win as sub Please enlighten me on how to play as sub in 2s. Is it better to play with heals or dps? Please help a worthless sub rogue out before i pitch myself off a cliff!Boombotss23 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 What can Save legion from being awful So the pruning is pretty much set in stone, but legion can still be okay. let me explain how. In tbc and woltk you had wayyyy less abilities then you did in mop (especially cata, which actually had the most abilities we ever had in pvp ever) but the pvp was still amazing. Why? The damage was consistent, fast paced and nothing was scripted. Everyone kinda played how turbo is now, completley by reaction. None of this "CAN WE GO CAN WE GO CAN WE GO" raiku stuff. You overextended in season 6? lmao ur dead. Deathing a blind would literally be the difference between winning and losing. Nobody had trinkets after a minute or so into the game. Rogues would INSTA trinket blind because they knew their team would fall so far behind (now adays everyone sits cc because of the cds they have to bail them out and slow down the game). The pressure and speed you had to have and maintain was immense. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsMbtqDStng Blizzard has actually done some good by accident and has pruned some redundant cds and has made alot of them longer so you can't rely on them. Despite there being less utility spells then we would like atm, If the damage is consistent and fast paced legion will be better than wod and wow won't instantly die upon release (but still probably less fun than mop or any of the prior xpacs) Thoughts on this?Renwlzwanabe27 May 8, 2016
May 8, 2016 rshamans Just boosted rsham days ago. Wont complain bout healing output cause its crazy, its jst that compared to mw/hpal/rdrood that i have played.. it seems to require the most `assistance`. Theres nothing to press while im cc-ed and the only outs i have is my trinket. Does it get better when im fully geared? Else i be better off rolling enh/eleFabuloustom32 May 8, 2016
May 7, 2016 Best 2s team I often hear that 2s is unbalanced and its clear that even blizzard thinks so by not giving 2v2 teams 2200 rating rewards. So which comp is hands down the best right now in 2s ?Virman37 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 What's the best team for A boomkin? Is LSD2 still good? And what spec does the lock need to be for that comp? What other comps are good for boomys?Skeleton6 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 @burt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s90peaC5x2s Very nice video Liked,Subscribed,Donated, pledged, followed.Renwlzwanabe4 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 2700 sham lf JUNGLE 3v3 cute young fun loving down to earth girl LF feral for jungle games, 2700 this season, hunter is also 2700 this season. we both have multiple glad titles. pic for pic 5'7" 110 lbs blonde Likes: can do attitude cutting chillvibes john denver clump nas (miss u) dillypoo (miss u 2) trainwreckz (gimme a 1 in chat) gloomylumi Dislikes: activision my life windwalkers who think they are good now kick botters ele shams celestion wizards pls respondSilverkitty21 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 3v3 2.4k Mistweaver arena PoV Hey here is my gaming channel! will upload many MW pvp videos so please check me out! thanks a lot Been a 2.4k arena master healer for awhile and decided to reboot my gaming channel with pvp content! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLosML5BlGofUpm5n1yemA or just search for Rhaum on youtube or youtube.com/rhaumgamingtvBrygg8 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 @Shivins log on during normal hours. Ty.Johnswarrtwo9 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 This Barrel of Rats I'm trying to climb out of it. Rats everywhere... But, until I get out, I'm one of them. The muck we swim in is the virulent incarnation of the definition of "toxic." God forbid you seek aide from other rats, they just bite you in the face and climb over you as you recoil in pain. Seriously. Hope for relatively new-to-serious-pvpers, such as myself, is a pinprick against the void that is entitled little shts in LFG. Someday. Someday I hope to at least get my saddle and actually see how far my potential can take me. Unfortunately, I don't think that day will be seen before legion drops and, well, I don't have any intentions to buy that heap of sht. /endrantKháleesì17 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 Is Thunder Cleave a thing right now? And does anyone want to play it? Been thinking of some different stuff to run on my MW, and thunder came to mind. What's the deal on that comp right now. I figure if Turbo is top tier, Thunder should half decent.Tiermodim5 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 Blizzard needs to rethink the Prestige System Having a casual form of cosmetic progression is great, however, the aspect of re-learning talents every rank is not. I have heard zero positive feedback for this gameplay. I don't think it's fun, and most other people don't seem to think it's fun. In an expansion where lack of abilities is a constantly discussed issue, I don't see how it's a good idea to exacerbate it by introducing a reward system that causes you to play with less abilities. Blizzard's going the wrong direction here. It's better to create content in which everyone tries but few succeed, versus content in which few try but they all succeed. The Prestige rewards are gated behind a very doable task (Earning about 50,000 Legion honor per rank.) No one is going to be impressed someone has Rank 5. It's not "Prestigious" to grind Unrated BGs with inferior talent options and be a detriment to your team. It's not difficult. Instead, Blizzard is trying to make Rank 5 exclusive by making it "not fun." The present system of causing players to lose talents is largely viewed as unenjoyable by the players I've talked to, and injurious to competitive PvP. You won't want to rank up if you're pushing rating. This kills incentives to do both Rated Play and Prestige, dividing the playerbase and increasing queue times. A much better approach would be to make Prestige more difficult, but still fun. Make it something everyone wants to try. Remove the talent-loss aspect, increase the amount of Honor required to reach Ranks 2-5. Make both Rated and Unrated PvP award Honor at the same rate, in order to avoid the Prestige System just being another pack of rewards for Rated Players.Yagarr23 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 Boomkin LF Healer for 2s I'm bored and dying for some arenas. Anyone want to join? us-hordeEpìnephrine4 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 Boomy LF frozen chicken Looking to play frozen chicken. Leave btags.Irhcsad0 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 Who is your favorite hero in Overwatch I've played Reaper, lucio, tracer, Winston, Hanzo, soldier 76, and bastion. At the moment I really like tracer and reaper partially due to the fact that tracer is a high pace role and isn't ever boring and the same can sort of be said to reaper as well, just less mobility when actually fighting but he is really sneaky with the right set up. Was curious what everyone else was liking and their reasons for playing the hero. Thanks :)Thell44 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 Why play Overwatch? When you can play Tf2 one of the best game ever to be created in the universe that has one of the coolest classes in the game, SPY!Teatable7 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 how to deal with rmd opener as l s d hello guys i've been playing l s d lately and we found to be the best way to deal with their opener when they go warlock by stopping the bash/cheap shot -> clone on me,so i can help stopping cc and peeling/ccing but we are having a hard time when they go me,since i cant stop anything while garroted/cheap shot/ whatever any tips?Talaryann5 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 I have an idea They should start pruning specs I nominate frost death knights go firstKítymeowmeow12 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 AMS visual not showing Holy frick this is annoying.Cyñe4 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 Why is Tmorph alllowed on stream? Many streamers use tmorph publically on Twitch, is there something stopping from Blizzard from tuning in, realizing what they're doing and suspending their accounts?Dumnigur21 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 pwn noobs anyone wanna pwn n00bs on overwatch i healerSaywut1 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 LF Mages 2350 cr Hpala and boomkin looking for mages to queue with us around 2400 mmr. We normally start queueing at around 11:00est. If you're interested please add me on btag: Rhoperix#1142Holynaaru15 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 Fly hacker refuses to stop fly hacking Møltkè10 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 WoD Memes Be creative and post them here! http://imgur.com/CiSINl9Gaychris18 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 Ey I'm constipated n bored gearing my lock ne1 wanna chatTubie5 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 Grats Courser & Shots on 2.4k! First 2.4k playing Horde PHS, grats guys! :)Lawlbringer24 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 What 2v2 or 3v3 rating makes top .5%? I am just curious for people who have made the top .5% in the past, what are the typical rating threshholds? I've made 2200 before in 2v2, and I would like to aim for the mount.. curious as to what ratings people are obtaining the mounts at. Thanks.Youluz5 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 LF 3s. LF people for turbo (horde or alliance) LF people for frozen chicken (horde or alliance) LF something for my ele/rsham, would pref ele/mage or !@# but will do whatever (horde/ gearing alliance). pls people that will actually play and be "in the mood" when i ask to play.Cybro2 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 Gladiator 2.4k cr rsham Lf 3's partners idc what comp looking to play.Nolinka0 May 7, 2016
May 7, 2016 2.3k xp (0 CR) arms war LF 2s/3s LF steady 2s and 3s partners to play with on my arms war. 737 pvp ilvl atm. Haven't played it much since MoP. Please respond here and add my btag Joseph#13475 Thanks :) Was 2300+ S1 WoD on 3 classes in 3s. Only want to play my warrior right now though.Maytry3 May 7, 2016
May 6, 2016 Friendly healer LF oce arena partners! Hi all, I'm looking for friendly people who are fairly active that want to stick around, learn, and improve in arena as a team! I'm only 2k exp in 3's and that was ages ago, so I'm more than likely a bit rusty atm, but I'm very keen to improve and practice. Other people exp isn't super important to me, but attitude is. If you rage we won't get along. But if you can give/take constructive criticism, have a laugh, and review areas that we can improve on, I'm all for it! I play Disc/Shadow Priest, WW/MW Monk, Resto Druid and Frost DK but I main healing specs! here's my armoury's to get an idea of my gear http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Fullmetalpwn/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Fullmetaltwo/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/caelestrasz/Fullmetaltre/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/Fullmetalpws/simple Please leave your Btags here, or add me Fullmetalpwn#1853. I'm a nice guy so please don't hesitate :) Ty for readingFullmetaltwo26 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 Afflock LFM To push some 3s! Also able to play WW and Boomy. Add my btag Jamieson#1581 or leave yours and I'll add when I get back home!Stöptheprune0 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 Disconnecting What's up with all the DC's? My entire team dc'ed 3 times in a row.Exhilaration5 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 Fly hacker in RBGS Okay, so I never did RBGs because I did not want to que into cheaters (Kick botters, fly hackers, and scripters) I find it terrible that they do not ban anyone for cheating in this game, and the team does not get in trouble for their partners cheating, they obviously know their team is cheating. In Counterstrike if one person cheats everyone the person plays with gets in trouble, but they only ban in waves on this game? It just blows my mind, please do something about it! Thanks :] Link to video of flying: https://www.twitch.tv/corn_cup/v/64833896 Link to armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/jetpackxoxo/simpleGorasuki12 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 Why deflate arenas? Arena discussion What is the point in deflating arena rating? Back in MoP me and my friend got 2560 in 2's and 2150 in 3's. We usually got like 190 rating per win until we got to like 1900 or 1850 rating. Nowadays getting rating is slow and hard as hell! Usually back in the day arenas were super easy for me and my friends up till 2k then you started running into hard comps and good players. Nowadays, you see gladiators in the 1200 bracket and arena masters in the 1100 bracket. It is unbelievably rare to see any bad players nowadays. So what gives? What happened to arenas from MoP to WoD? I remember being able to easily get to 2000 in the spand of one day, now even getting to 1800 is a struggle.Althasar3 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 LF pro rsham for FLS! (A) 1950cr Need pro rsham.... Pushing 2.3kFérfykins41 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 Rogue LF 3s partners- 2.3cr Hello, I am looking for Frost/Arcane mages, Rdruids, Hpals to add. I have 3 rogues ~2350cr, 1~2150. Combat/Assas. On every day. 2.5+exp seas 15/16, trying to start qing alot more. Willing to play any comp/rating 1.9+ on low rogue. Kwins#1567Kwi2 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 Supernova Can supernova please be on the knockback drTyphsv24 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 fear warlock fear: breathing cancels fear because of slight changes in air pressure warrior fear: getting slashed repeatedly with a sword for over half your hp does not break fear, luckily death does but wait no it doesn't you can't be rezzed because you are still feared, pc crashes do to over heating because fan is still fearedOhshiieett11 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 hey guys kalis here checking in to see how everything is going in wod! any cool tips and tricks for easy rating? i'll do anything for ratingKalistwo6 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 Legion Prestige System I've read through the Legion feedback forums and Blizzard's point regarding this system is that it's just for cosmetic items, so if you don't want the cosmetic items don't do it. They want it to be considered a 'hard' thing that a person has gone through in grinding out tons of prestige. However, I don't see how it's hard at all. And I don't see how it even makes sense to call it hard. I personally do tons of bgs and arena for points. I got the bloodthirsty title without knowing it was a thing. That wasn't hard, it was just what I liked to do. So my point is that doing tons of 'X' isn't hard. Secondly, what you are losing is your playstyle and gameplay. If you lose your pvp talents when you reset your prestige, then that doesn't make it hard, it just makes it bad. You lose essentially parts of your class/specs utilities/abilities etc. Can someone explain to me how that makes it hard? It sounds like 'hard' to them means having lvl 10 moves and no gear on? On top of that, I don't see why I should have to give up my playstyle/gameplay for cosmetic items. What if I really want those items? Why am I giving up playstyle for items? And the obvious point for arena, is that in giving up playstyle/gameplay (utilities/abilities) for arena means giving up viability.Brâwlêr4 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 kalis haters He doesn't kickbot stop spreading rumors it's actually so dumb.Moistenerqt11 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 anyone wanna q ABCD#1847Evenxo25 May 6, 2016
May 6, 2016 Normal damage So in the past day or so I've been pushing 3's on my boomie, went from 0-1700. In the past 10 games though, I've been playing frozen chicken or rogue/boomie, war/boomie, or dk/boomie or something similar. The only issue is... I've consistently been doing 3-8x my partner's damage, every single game. Win or lose, whether I'm focused or they are. The cc going out is equal between me and my partners, however every single partner I had has been doing millions less than me. Is this normal, or am I just getting INCREDIBLY bad teammates?Varedis6 May 6, 2016