Arenas

Sep 25, 2015 Please fix the auto switching stances for MW' I'm really sick of having to remember to switch back into Stance of the Wise Serpent every single Arena. I'm having fun with the buddies, we enter an arena, were talking over Skype, we start fighting, I go to heal... and I can't... because the game has switched me out of Wise Serpent and into Spirited Crane and if it's a burst comp, I'm screwed, game over... it actually just happened... again. This is very very annoying. Can you please relay this to the Dev Team to fix for the next update?Tôodyhoo6 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 pls no more blades edge this map gives me and everyone else aids pls no more cant line cc knocked off every 3 seconds ww nightmare cause torpedo off every 10 seconds no place to run this map is literally like 10 feet long break every cc cause its such a clusterfuk melee nightmare cause you have to walk through their entire team to even connect ever on a healer pls helpLindair65 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Gladiator Demo lock stream twitch.tv/ziffy151 Hey guys gonna be streaming this weekend hopefully some rbgs and 3s and Chillin with viewers. Twitch.tv/ziffy151 thank you to all who follow. A little about me: I got glad on two locks last season playing demonology which is a pretty uncommon spec. I also rbg as demo which is pretty uncommon too. I rbg on horde with albo and mostly friends on alliance. So thanks again and hope I get to chat with some peeps ^_^Ziffyx7 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Whats your hardest 2's matchup? 1) Affliction Lock/Rsham 2) Warrior/Rsham 3) Warrior/MW 4) Feral/Hpa 5) Mage/Rogue 6) Boomkin/Rogue ..So whats yours?Gladiatór39 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 why do pvers get gr8 looking swords, tiers, staves, and helms while us pvpers get these elite gear sets that make me sad :(Ovoxo11 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Feral 2s What class goes well with feral in 2s? My buddy and I want to do double dps and he is a feral. I have a mage, rogue, warrior and shaman.Calsen65 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 noob rogue looking for guidance: thug cleave Hey I'm pretty new to Pvp I started doing 3s for the first time on a resto Druid and this time I'm trying to play this rogue with a hunter buddy of mine, and we were wondering if any of you would be willing to give us some pointers. I play sub and he plays survival. We've only done a few games so far with a holy priest healer which I don't think is ideal, but it went pretty decently. Anyway here are some questions for the pros. What should a general opener look like as thug...right now we usually try to sap heals into half trap into blind with a cheap onto the non kill target dps which my hunter follows with a wyvern, then we burst the kill target...is this correct, should I kidney the kill target or triple cheap during dance and save kidney for the healer when he trinkets blind?? Or maybe we go for a cyclone if we have a rdruid And I just kidney on kill target while using ambush and evis? Should we be playing more defensive between our 1 minute burst windows, such as Ccing both dps until we can do damage again? I know survival has pretty good constant pressure so I'm not sure. Also which healer should we look for? We've run with only a disc priest so far. Does having a shaman or a Druid change our play style? Sorry for long winded post and poor grammar as I am typing this from my phone. Also any general rogue gameplay tips or positioning help is very welcome =]Rimgreefer20 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 mages mages everywhereÐemise7 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Horde and Hunter buffs Hello my name is Floof, I am currently the best hunter in the entire world. It is hard to play Hunter at high ratings, even though I am a Hunter I choose to handicap myself even further by playing Horde. I don't need a racial to make me win arenas. If they buff horde and hunter class I will be the first 4000 CR player.Floofx20 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 I'm so tired of it being a gear battle You're behind on honor gear so you grind it and get wrecked. Then you get honor gear so you can be behind conquest geared people and get wrecked. Then you get conquest gear but you hit that gear wall at about 1800-2k where people are full conquest and you're capped and missing 5 pieces. WTB game about skill not gear I just did a skirmish while trying to get honor gear and fought full conquest feral/disc. The disc bursted me to near dead in 6 seconds and forced all my defensives. What is this gameSmackzabich4 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 need a dps for quick 2k cr for 2s LF ANYTHING VIABLE TO GET A QUICK 2K IN 2s. I'm sitting at 1950 cr at around 2200mmr. My partners have quit and I just want to get that sick looking xmog gear lol. Please don't reply if you're bad as I just want this to be painless. AFL#1447 if you're interested. Cheers from down under!Kma2 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 LF 2500+ Btag friends Hadrion#1251. Glad war looking for more btag friends to play any viable comp, be 2500+ this season please. Also want to run some less popular comps like mancleave, warrior/mage, kitty.Hadrion6 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 LF Hpally for Walking Dead or feral for Ebola 2k cr dk and monk LF a healer or any dps those goes well with a DK. I got 2200 last season and I believe the death knight got 2400 last season. I can play both MW and WW. Just want good/geared/vocal people to add! Death knight armory: Mylrith-Tichondrius Add LifesBlooms#1534Mysticall0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 2700 exp 2x Glad rShaman LF more 3s players to queue, I have multiple shamans over 2400cr. Please be similar xp and last season glad if possible. Thx.Silverkitty28 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Looking for a like minded 2s partner Hey arena forum. My friend I usually do 2s with isn't playing anymore and I would like to find someone for casual 2s for points. I really just started pvping in this expansion so I'm really not that great but I'm learning. I don't look for nor expect to be carried so if you're new to pvp as well I don't mind learning with you or if you do have a lot of experience I'd like for you to have some patience with me. I'm also not opposed to dropping mmr for some easier wins. If you're looking for something like this or are bored looking for something to do hit me up. Thanks!Valados7 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Proposed Ice Nova Change - Ice nova is now a cast @ approximately 1.5 seconds - Ice nova now holds no charges and has an 9-12 second CD - Ice nova now puts an explosive bomb type effect on the enemy target that will explode after 5 seconds - Ice nova will get a "shatter" bonus as will frostbolt where they do slightly higher crits to frozen targets - Ice nova will hit around 35-50k without shattered crits, 85-110k crits - Ice nova is able to be dispelled - Ice nova no longer replaces frost nova - Ice nova is renamed to frost bomb - Current horrible frost bomb design is completely trashed in favor of this A mage can dream </3Sadaradex58 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Weakaura/addon that dispalys time healer CCed I'm playing 2s with a feral druid and I want to know if there a weakaura or an addon that shows the time before healer is going to come out of blind/cyclone/stun/incapacitate/silence all on one bar?Piamet1 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Option to exclude one possible skirm reward With the inclusion of conquest points for winning skirmishes and the bonus strongbox rewards, skirmishes have never looked better (from a reward standpoint). However I believe we can take things one step further to make them even more beneficial for everyone. Geared players exclude honor = only money and gear, which can be sold for money Undergeared players exclude money = only receive gear and honor, making the grind more bearable *(skirms are not the best place to grind gear since most people in there are fully geared already, but they are much less time consuming than random BGs which can just end up being a chain of losses anyway) All in all a simple idea; not at all necessary because the current reward system is more than I would have asked for anyway, but as a skirmish hero (i like to think we are one step above duel heroes) this is something i could only see benefiting everyone.Yozakura9 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Ideas for mage changes Now everyone is in agreement mages are pretty op so i have a few changes i have come up with to possibly bring them back in line and maybe make them more fun at the same time. Remove flameglow from the talent tree and bring back temporal shield Rerf ice nova by a very large % so its not used in pvp anymore Put frostjaw onto the arcane magic school Remove glyph of regenerative ice & reintroduce evocation healing glyph Revent frostbomb to how it was at the start of mop (a timed bomb that does damage when the timer ticks to 0) but less op damage and remove the aoe damage caused by the explosion. Buff frostbolt heavily (keep icicles at a base value p/frost bolt) New effect on frostbolt: Each frostbolt that hits an enemy target causes the enemy a debuff which adds 2% dmg to frostfire bolts. Brainfreeze procs now cause frostfire bolt to have a 50% decreased cast time. Reintroduce the frostnova spell for mages that is a root within a radius around the mage These proposed changes are designed to bring mages back to being a shatter based spec with a play style based on setting up damage to frozen targets. Max burst coming from frostbomb into a ffb proc (with 5 stack fb debuff) into deep (or nova) frosbolt icelane frost bomb explosion and comet storm inton frozen target. These changes make mages less tanky with the removal of flameglow and replaced with the more fun mechanic of temp shield. Doing more damage through frostbolt and other casted dps moves will make it less likely a mages optimal play style will include spam poly as the classes main source of damage will no longer be x2 nova comet storm. Thank you for reading please let me know your thoughts/potential alternative changes.Serotønin0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 any good horde ferals ? tryna cap my hunter pls, just need 1 piece til ful gearDeathed1 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 I hope blizzcon has something like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-povWSucfo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmI_Ndrxy14Bítesize11 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 might be a repost.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEW4UYsQ9kUScumbagz0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Walking dead xD 1700 cr ww, lf hpala/dk! season best - 1904 xp 1975, played with some friends and lost a few hundred rating, and would like to push to 2k achieve! add Javelinkildu#1589 for more infoFistedex4 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Looking for tips tricks etc. Just as the title reads im newer to playing mage in arenas i have checked out skill capped and lots of vids the tourney stream for qualifiers actually helped alot , but personally need some help over voice chat or something i would like to for once shift hard into pvp from pve and i seem to be locked at around 1800 when i am pushing rating. i love this game and pvp seems to be the only draw for me anymore so any help would be appreciated.Dustydee29 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 LF people to gear with on alliance. Need to get this DK ~20k conquest. mdwog#1320Wallydoo0 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Samx is back Hes queing 5v5 atm. Could use some decent partners but its cool seeing a legend and all around PvP icon. Come check out his stream: http://www.twitch.tv/samulex14Rafikitiki18 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 beat smokebomb for the first time ama amaXalexmorgan17 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Capped another toon through grp finder And havent killed myself AmaKillmoves2 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 why do my titles change upon arena entry? It is getting old blizzard lol happening to anyone else?Finälíty2 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 25, 2015 Mage or Warlock Endgame PVP!? as the title says. want to make a caster for arena and bgs which is a better option ??Freems3 Sep 25, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 rip servers? ..Soballer5 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 Still LF WLS/Turbo 2200 last season, literally looking for anyone with similar xp that wants to play games, idc about current CR or gear. happy#1248 cmon boysBladren1 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 The state of juking this season I'm playing 2s with an arms warrior who is decently geared. We seem to float around 1550. We've both been above 2k in previous seasons. Maybe it's my gear and 2s (yes I know) and maybe it's because I haven't played in a while, but it seems like if I mess one juke up it's an almost sealed fate even at this low of a bracket. It is a little disheartening. Any feedback positive or negative would be much appreciated.Whatlust25 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 Season 2 Champion's Honor Can a Champion's Honor gained during this season be saved for next season?Postits0 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 LF Walking dead/WWLS low rating Just wanna have fun and try to push some rating . Solo para divertirnos gente y aumentar algo de calificación.Esaud0 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 Is Feral/WW/Hpal a viable comp? Me and my friends are considering playing it and were wanting to know if it's viable. Thanks!Kittyboi7 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 Mages could have 2 spells and get gladiator I was doing arenas against tree a dem bad mans and enemy tem had a gandalf and kept casting icicle charge on me but i lock it and just get transformed into shepherd pie blizz why cannt i intrupt dem both? Snowstorm y u do dis? Blozzard y r u not putting sheep transform spell on same kickable lock out as icicle attack? Blozzard y u do disWaldo3 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 frost mage nerf idea.. imo removing water elementals from frost mages, and giving them baseline frost nova instead, while adding a slight dot to frostbolts slow debuff would be a reasonable change to frost mages.. I will admit that frost mages are too strong. and i think it mostly comes from the pet nova we have.. our pet nova makes setting up insane cc chains like deep-ring poly, and kiting melee FAR too easy.. at least with frost nova in place of our pet we would have to plan ahead to make power plays like running in for a frost nova deep-ring, similar to priests pushing for a fear. adding the slight dot damage to our frostbolts slow would just be in place of the lame damage from our elemental right now. maybe even weaker than our pets damage (because we honestly dont need it.) I think this would be a fair trade-off for frost mages and enough of a nerf to bring us down a little.Schweebs9 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 can holy priests pls not q into holy paladins can there be some hidden wall that prevents rmd from queueing into holy priest, ele, destro lock so i can play with people i like rather than inviting the first brazilian with an affliction specSocksie3 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 Mistweaver Resume - LF 2200+ CR 3s pref turbo About me: I've been a multiclass 2300 player in previous seasons (enhance, hpal, warrior, and mistweaver). My goals and expectations for this season are simple. I'd like to play with well experienced, mature players and push 2400 rating and eventually glad. I'm hungry for rating and I'm willing to put myself out there to find others who are like me. I am a night time player and basically only play around 10 PST or later. I almost never play during the day because I'm a busy guy (wife+ 2 kids +school +full time work). I have recently started streaming more and am doing my best to make more youtube videos. I like to watch my past 3s games to see what I could have done better. I've spent a lot of time watching some of the best players in the world and I do my best to improve on a daily basis. The last few days I've tanked my rating and I want to push it back up. I have chased players around this season trying to put together a team but I feel exhausted and wish LFR had more options to find higher CR players. I'm really sick of putting together pugs and seeing my rating go up and down. I'd like to get a steady team that can push. Also, for some reason I've added a lot of players that like to get extremely drunk/high. I am not interested in playing with you if you are this type of person, regardless of your previous experience. Also, I'm really only interested in playing with people around my same rating. Here's a couple videos of recent games I've played. Obviously I'm not perfect and have room to improve. It's just to show you some recent footage at the rating I've been playing. vs RMD 2264 mmr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngMjZdIe-18 vs shatterplay hpal 2230 mmr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5u7KgA5Ql4 vs RMD 2200 mmr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y75m_gdDlsE vs smokebomb (rank 1 glad Soapy and co): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnSYoMY8kdM vs godcomp 2150 mmr: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhxDYYymq7Q Unfortunately, from what I've experienced this season, my class is really stuck with only a handful of successful comps. I'm mainly looking for enhancement shamans, warriors, locks, dks, and hunters to play with this season. Please feel free to leave a comment with your real id or add me #vulkis1112 if interested!Kivano21 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 enhance and warrior LF 1700+ healer!!!!! Love to play turbo cleave? have a knack for craigslist dating? We prefer holy pally/rdruid over mistweaver. Be 1650+ preferably 1700!Tygris4 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 (H) LF Jungle 3s! 2200+ exp'd Need competent Feral and Heals! Currently sitting around 1600ish CR. Since it's impossible to find consistent partners to play with, I figured I'd give these forums a shot. I have 2200+ exp from seasons ago before I made my return about a month ago. I know I have the ability / gear to push past 2k easily. Drop your battletag and I'll add you in game. I usually hop online around 4pm EST and am available until around 11pm EST. Cheers!Scyke7 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 how to prevent marks falling off from racial Whenever i shadowmeld my marks seem to fall off. Is there anyway to change this?Renwlzwanabe4 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 2v2 Tournament 3s are awful 2s Are somewhat enjoyable sometimes. So, that being said, would anyone be interested in a 2v2 tournament? Perhaps certain comps and maps would be banned, but I think it could work out relatively well! These are probably the comps you would see having a chance Top Tier 2s comps: Rogue/Mage Rogue/Moonkin Rogue/Healer Hunter/Feral Hunter/Ret Hunter/Healer Feral/Healer DK/WW WW/Healer Warrior/Healer Enh/Healer Lock/Healer Mage/HealerLinkz44 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 LF 3s Team to ~rival this season LF any comp really. i know i dont have chievs but im really looking to get into semi-hardcore PvP and im tired of waiting on LFG to find healers who leave after one loss. LF people with similar goals and are willing to put in the work. That being said still link your achievements in PvP tho! ;)Mikà14 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 why hodinker y does holincuck hate ret and y is frost dk get buff so muchDontlosmex14 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 competitive pvp If PvP was actually designed to be competative, all pvp, regardless of its level, would scale to the same level. There is literally no excuse for the idea that you want an "esport" where some one can win because of gear, it's fundamentally something not competative. If you want random bg's to be that fine, but make arena's actually skill based, never a gear advantage.Creac16 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 Rdruid or rsham for cupid? Which is better? Shamans are in a lot better place than last season I feel like and their burst healing is nice. But hex is on a long~ish cd and if you don't hoj/trap out its not gonna set up a kill. Whereas rdruid is. . . . Rdruid?Neptunex6 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 Refresh our arenas! Hey, I noticed a topic on this forum about some of the arena maps, while they're on the topic of balance I'd like to highlight something else. Most of the arena maps we play onto day are older than Wrath of the lich-king content, and the art styles have not been implemented. As these maps show case World of Warcraft in all its PvP glory at either your main stage or in GCD tournaments/other competitions, can we get a refresh on their art styles? Nagrand Arena Ruins of Lordaeron Blade's Edge Arena Dalaran Sewers I very much like the arena maps we play on today, however I noticed some maps favor some comps much more than others, and this is evident in the Blizzcon tournaments today. I don't mind most of the current maps we have, although a few suggestions. Blade's Edge Arena: Placing a large pillar or object in the middle of the bridge to split the bridge in order for healers to push up further without having to leave the safety of a line of sight device. If you're playing a melee or hybrid team against something like a godcomp or frozen chicken the enemy will pull you across the map and will have the best of fun CC'ing your healer into oblivion. Ruin's of Lordaeron could have a few thicker pillars/spikes near the tombstone in the middle. Some people have been wondering about this. New Blades edge Arena: http://imgur.com/1RLMl0j I saw an area of Ashran which in itself could be a arena map with a few tweaks. http://imgur.com/KImTNw2 Blizzard, we play arena for hours on end, lets add a variety of new (balanced/pretty) arena maps into this game. Sure we get an inventory of new spells abilities/talents/classes most expansions but we should also see more map variations. If you have to, and if it takes too many resources to build un-rendered maps on the PTR and let players thoroughly test them before you take the time flesh them out.Skodia5 Sep 24, 2015
Sep 24, 2015 Remove Ruins of Lordaeron. It has like one thing that's big enough to be a pillar and people can walk over it. And while you're at it, get rid of Blade's edge and Dal sewers too.Flynrider46 Sep 24, 2015