Arenas

Mar 15, 2016 just came back idk why lol so yeah i just came back and am looking to q 2s or 3s idc am like 2600+ xp will play with anyone any xp so yeah add up the tag fams holinka#1786Goatboyswag48 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 S4 gear models for blizz. - hunter first http://m.imgur.com/BxrkrMA Sources $10,000... Samsung galaxy 5 with sketch app. Tools used. A finger. Completion time. Seconds to a minute to monthsßôôcraft0 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 Conquest Gear Are they going to bring it where after you get 27k conquest points that you can buy conquest gear with honor gear? It's really dumb having to level the same class over again just because you want to play a different spec i mean come on blizz really?Popparn8 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 hey lets remove hit and expertise from the ga but keep dodge and parry! hahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaaLilgayvoti7 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 Elite gear Seeing as this season will be so long and we have the same Elite Gear as last season, it kinda makes it boring to pvp at all this season. I wonder if Blizzard would at least bring back season 1 Warlords Elite gear for purchase this season as I was not able to completely purchase the whole set on my char. It would be nice to be able to not have a half !@# completed set...Seiraph16 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 [A] LF 3s Looking for games tonight Resto Druid - 1950cr Ele/Enh Sham - 1850cr Aff Lock - 1750cr Real ID: fulgur#1265Kruc1 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 Healer Needed for RMX! Hi, We're a Mage/Rogue duo looking for a dedicated healer to push rating in 3s. We are two players who have played together since Vanilla. Our Mage has extensive experience in 3s, achieving 2500 many seasons ago. I have moderate arena experience, regularly queuing in the past at 2200 MMR with a slew of 2.4k+ rated partners. My highest personal rating is just under 2k. Many circumstances have interfered with my completion of a dedicated push for my achievement. This angers the Gnome. I offer you something better than an achievement, however: I'm Korean. While we don't require you to furnish a 2.2k achievement, some experience and deep knowledge of your class is required. Our goal to push rating is serious. We put in the effort to stay up-to-date, watching R1 streams, learning from their guides, learning counters and upper-gameplay level strats. We're available for games Mon/Wed/Fri at 10pm Pacific, and Saturday evenings until late night. Sundays depend. Classes Preferred: HPal, RDruid, or Disc. Contact me at btag: EQS#1617, or reply below and we can set up some games. NO RAGERS PLEASE. Not once in our history of gaming have either of us raged at a loss. We'll keep it that way, will you?Solifugae12 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 wod pvp sucks. follow me on ig https://www.instagram.com/supfreshqt/ Down vote if you're uglier than me.Starsurgetoo5 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 LF partners, WoD ate the old ones. Hello everyone, my buddy and I are looking for a rsham/disc for cupid and an enh for mw turbo. We are both 2.4k exp but aren't super interested in pushing rating, we just want to play for fun. Must have a good attitude and not take the game too seriously, this is WoD after all. Drop your btag if you're interested in playing and having some fun.Menjosuru5 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 Tfw Tfw you had your fair share of WoD three vs three wombat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8SWMAQYQf0Goboomsucka2 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 Tomjashrooms and Propel Ok, I don't know either of them (nor do I have anything against them), but they both seem really salty and pissed off about everything and anything. I think they are made for each other, he might help her out with her 'job' situation as well; saw that madness on Adam's thread, so sad. And no Propel, I am not making fun of you, sucks being a single mom and not having enough money, I'm just saying you and him should become bffs (the two of you would get along so well) and then maybe more? Oh, oh, become YouTube stars by making some ridiculous rage/food videos, I mean this is a legit business idea. What do you guys think? I am bored on Mondays, not much work to do today so yeah. Discuss you people!Gaga48 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 BLIZZARD FIX UR SERVERS sick of quieing into arena and getting massive world lag, normally world lag in arena is meant to be 150, not !@#$ing 400 fix ur %^-*Runatme8 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 @Merph Hey man you're a cool guy and I like youBoltqt9 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 a dk's health bar after a FULLY LOADED crows in frost presence https://i.gyazo.com/9062f5add8129f2eb070a2000b77374d.png stop bopping survival crows pleaseMurph18 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 yo warriors, tell me how you play Got a friend coming back from bc. Has no idea how to play and he made a warrior (class he has never played). Since it's legion boosted I am going to have to teach him to use the focus macros etc but I would at least like a list of things I should go over since I don't play a war. I am assuming you need (stormbolt 123) (charge 123) (pummel + focus). ps. I know how to write macros I am just not sure what things warriors nowdays use. pss. he also asked how he should damage as arms, I assume its colossus + ms + whirlwind but I don't really knowCold16 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 Crafted PvE gear for arena I had a buddy tell me this gear DR's in arenas, anyone know if this is true?Flaytonmanin8 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 LF help in 2s - gearing 1st ALT So I got my main to 740, but now I want to see what DK is all about. So far I'm liking it, but I was wondering if someone out there could help carry me in 2s if they are bored to speed up the process. I know its lazy of me to ask for help, but I've done it for a ton of people (for free) so I'm hoping Karma comes back on me. btag: Badgamer#1886 as you can see I barely have any gear other than what I grinded out todayDreamkrusher10 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 2kxp Spriest LF a team to play 3s God Comp 2kxp Spriest LF a team to play 3s with on a consistent basis. (2k+ XP God Comp and Voice) PST Lobedocta#1341Lobestrosity0 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 Rate the Mog We all know transmog makes you play better so rate the mog above you :)Supatease85 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 Remove passive dodge and parry in arena please !@#$ing hell its so annoying to lose to a dk who pillars into evasion but parries your kidney so you lose anyway.Khrolek33 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 Shivs Lets run some RLS, I'll try to carry you as high as we can go :) sign onFerfykins17 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 lmtjs/tomjashroomz http://imgur.com/O7RjGvJ are you feeling ok?Emmaxox16 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 How to deal with hunter pets in pvp? Title says it all, I'm still pretty new to the game so my apologies if it's a silly question. But let's imagine a hypothetical 1v1 situation with you and a hunter. Do you kill the pet first? try and CC the pet? or just let him attack you and focus on the hunter? Any help would be awesome, thanks guys :) (If I'm posting in the wrong place kindly let me know and I'll delete it and post elsewhere)Åerys14 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 IMPORTANT POST! hey its me its ya boy asmondvape back with another sweet guide as of late i've been spending a lot of time with my girlfriend propel and our 3rd wheel of a friend imtjs and we've decided we're going to start our own business... vyalin's vegan vape & oreo & neck tattoos emporium we're all basically 3000 rated in arena now and probably the best players in all of the world... i think we're going to blizzcon this year so make sure you were the first to support us when we really break into the oreo vape neck tattoo wow scene later this year for additional info please come check us out on twitch twitch.tv/bigwoofVyalinvape1 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 Should self healing exist in PvP? I'm under the impression it should not, if you are a DPS or Tank. Both these specs should rely on active mitigation to slow down incoming damage, and have a dedicated healer to heal their wounds when necessary. I get they are useful for solo content, but when you can heal as much as a specified healer, something is terribly, terribly wrong (Destro Warlocks, Boomkin/Feral Druids) Even spirit bond is cheesy, requires no set up or resource management other than having a pet, which if your pet dies takes 2 seconds to rez.Leftenantdan39 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 15, 2016 Toxicity is getting pretty bad. So last night while queing I was completely drunk and just looking for some games while watching my friend's stream. Qued into Yellowlizard and a couple of other 2.7k+ R1s on my new affliction lock since I mainly play Demo. We won after a long game. My team was just yoloing but we are all 3 about 2.4k XP (or so they said) I joined yellowlizard's chat and said GG man and immediately get houdned for being a kickbotting cheater and a total bot. They said I CS as good as Chanimals, which hey man I'll take that compliment. I know how to play Demonology, not affliction. Told them I'd link VoD once it was uploaded and they continue to be super rude calling me a nice plethora of names. I link the VoD and I'ms till hounded after proving my point. VOD: http://plays.tv/video/56d140864d34b3d119 My friend's stream is playing the first 2-3 minutes of the VoD, i wasn't really paying attention to the game because I was super drunk and we are sub 2k anyways I feel like everyone needs to calm down with the toxicity. last night it actually felt like we were playing with a league of legends community, we all are playing a dying game together, and I respect lizard. I enjoy playing against him on the ladder with Arcane, It's always a challenge cuz he is really good at CC. TLDR: Got called a bot and cheater, plenty of choice names. Linked VoD, toxicity continued.Yooshi71 Mar 15, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 [Alliance] 1800cr Scleave LF Hpal or MW [Alliance] 1800cr Scleave LF Hpal or MW Lock/DK/X Currently 1700cr on Alliance. JWOO#1339Dkay2 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 No Procs while Cloned? I noticed today that my Insignia of Dominance proc won't go through if I'm cycloned. Aka, the trinket will proc, but I won't actually get the aura and says I'm "immune" to it. Is this intentional or a bug?Felrynn1 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 Multi class Glad LF teams on Warrior Hi there, just looking for people to play with. Seems most people quit, hard to find teams lately. Low cr on Warrior just got fully geared. LeggoDasverrückt10 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 2100cr horde hunter LF 3s battletag is nemenon#1602Miasen0 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 not geared enough for skirmish why does this even exist? with the amount of technology increases allowing for proper scaling why are non rated arenas still subject to this bull!@#$? scale everyone the same and it can be used as a proper playground for testing, allowing those undergeared to gear up in a faster paced scenario (looking at you 15 min BG queues) whilst disallowing the trolls to come in and 1 shot undergeared people for youtube subs... If people are so desperate to do that they can tank rating in rateds to feel pro like they had to in mop. Prior to that I have no experience but I assume it was similar after skirm was cancelled. IMO skirmishes should do 3 things: 1) give an unrated queue for those who wish to not affect their personal and by extension group rating 2) be a solid, short queue time, testing avenue for new talents, glyphs and playstyles; and 3) be a decent alternative gearing up ground for people who do not wish to ashran (now that BG queues are no longer 15 seconds-1 minute).... 15 min to join a BG is a slap in the face to subs imo, but thats another story. Skirmishes didn't go the way they should have done. Normalizing the gear to a set level (maybe 740, maybe 640.. who cares) is the fastest bandaid fix until legion. Allow for pvp set bonuses? personally id keep em as some people change their playstyle as well as the fact it remains an incentive to keep going, which this game desperately needs. TL:DR - rant about the reasons skirms are sub-optimal... extended because I actually believe I have a reasonable point that should be up for consideration.Xill21 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 Create CPU enemy's in arena and bgs Please think about adding a system where you can vs. different tier of skilled CPU players.Murzah22 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 Self-Admitted Kickbot Mtrain-EmeraldDream This guy signed up today. People have no shame anymore, huh? http://imgur.com/VGw3RdZNøelanï14 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 Simple stopcast macro for Penance Just wondering if putting a stopcast on the same keybind as penance is a bad idea? Not used to having stopcasts on my healers cause I play Druid and Pally so I just jump or stutter step. If it is a bad idea, which keybind do you use?Sixfootgiant18 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 LF more Aussies / Kiwis for friends list Hi ladies and gents, My mate who I used to queue with for fun has recently stopped playing as much due to uni getting hectic for him, so I'm on the look out for some more people to add to my friends list to queue 2's and 3's with. Preferably looking for Kiwis / Aussie as they're more likely to be on at the same time as me. Usually when I'm on I'm happy to queue up for some games for an hour or two. I have this Shaman (Resto or Ele), a Disc Priest, Holy Pally and a Rogue. So keen for any healers / DPS that want to queue up. Just looking for mature and chilled people where everyone can get some practice and learn and hopefully the rating comes with that. I'm mostly about enjoying the game, grinding out the mount and getting some practice in. If that sounds like your cup of tea then add me or drop your b-tag. Tailari #1646 CheersTailari0 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 Blizz comment about class balance in legion Class Balance This is a tricky time for PvP class balance in the Alpha. At this time, the Class Designers are primarily focused on implementation and haven't had the opportunity to do a balance pass on many abilities, talents and artifact traits. We've been playing the Alpha right along side you and realize there are a number of classes that feel overtuned. The good news is that this gives us a great opportunity to try many of the new PvP specific tuning knobs we have at our disposal. Going through this process has been super valuable, calling out situations where these systems were falling short. We really appreciate you being patient as we sort them out.Corruptor4 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 2400+cr disc priest lf 3v3 msg btag :) Also have 2750xp hpally with 2.1cr Mistweaver Monk 2.1cr Rdruid 1800cr leveling resto shaman as well :) leave btags or add Propel#1792Popparn37 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 boost a feral or a warrior? i want to play a melee alt for some fun. whats more fun overall?Biffstek20 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 Looking for Arena partners Hey all :D how are you? anyways i'm looking for a confident arena partner to push with me in rated 2v2's i dont mind ur rating, i do mind if your geared. I expect 700-710 ilvl. i dont mind which class, but as for spec, i would prefer healer but im fine if u have high damage :D Awesome! now if u want my btag is Hycino#1100 so add me and we will talk later! sweet! Thanks for reading and have a nice day/night!!Catrindo4 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 warrior race to choose? which one is better? i see a lot of gnomes on ladderDagdent11 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 lf rsham 2400mmr fls add my btag hiipower#6910Hiipowerxz6 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 THE LIAN KING NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TABABAYAYANHHHHHH BABABABAAIQBEETEEBABAAHAAHAHAHH INYOANGABAMNUNGABUNGA BUNGABUGAOOOGGA OAGAOGOAO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH FROM DAY WE ARIVE ON DIARENOR BLINK STEP IN SEE ORC THERE MORE TO SEE EVER CAN BE SEE MORE DO EVER THAN CAN BE DONE THERE FAR TOO MUCH TAKE IN HERE MORE FIND TO EVER BE FIND HAHA JK WOD BUT SUN ROLL HIGH SAPPHIERE SKY KEEEEPS GREAT SMALL ON ENDLESS ROUND ITS CIRCLE OF LIFE IT MOVE US ALL THROUGH DESPAR AND HOPE THROUGH FAITH LOVE TILL FIND OUR PLACE UNWINDNG PATH IN CIRCLE CIRCLE OF LIFE LEGION WILL FIX IT ALLVyalinvape2 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 Ele Shaman LF LS.D 2.6k exp + Ele Shaman 2.9k exp, 2.5k sxp Multi glad exp 8x (EU) LF LS.D pref players 2.6k exp +, and active in wod, pref you bring your third with you add roumors#2295Dasderfd2 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 oatmeal come back dadSpriestxo1 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 probably the best accurate reprensentation of me and snekz. https://youtu.be/c8DKQG42rYg?t=33sAcceptance0 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 honor rank in arenas/bgs in Legion? I was just wondering, since I am not in the alpha and can't test this, whether your earned ranking through honor in Legion will affect arenas? What I mean by this is.... If I rank up and get all my pvp skills, but then decide I want to go for some of the prestige rewards and reset my rank. If I do arenas will my rank be reset there as well? If not then how is this going to work for people who want to dabble in the prestige rewards but also try for decent ratings in ranked pvp? You will certainly not be as competitive without all your pvp skills available and it is ridiculous to ask people to rank up before every arena match. Is it possible for Blizzard to make it so once you've earned your skills through honor grinding, that you just always keep them when you enter arena/rated bgs? and when you reset your rank for cosmetics etc that you only do so in bgs and skirmishes? This is the only thing that seriously concerns me about the new honor system.Nimouay0 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 Legion PvP issues So the main thing i'm concerned about is, will raid gear be BiS for PvP, as i've only done heroic SoO at the very end of MoP to get BoAs this news is rather troubling. I don't like PvE, no this isn't an attack thread on those who do, it's just not how I like to spend my time. So if this actually becomes a thing, where PvE gear is BiS or i'm forced to do PvE content to upgrade my gear, I will unsub in a heartbeat as will a lot of PvPers. Blizzard please listen, do not force us to PvE, it's not in our nature and we don't want to do it. You have time to correct this problem, now is the time, if this kind of thing goes live I promise I will not play a single day of legionDeathsmight3 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 lf people to que with Mainly have been just capping this season and playing with people from LFG-which is incredibly toxic. Looking for people to play/push with, i have a lot of toons I'm willing to play sitting at 1600-1800cr on most. Am kind of rusty as well. Drop a btag if interested! Toons i play: Warrior Lock Enh mage Dk HunterAedreck16 Mar 14, 2016
Mar 14, 2016 DKs, Discs, and 3's questions beginning of the season DKs were powerful, now there are not many on the 3's board - they suck now? or did the novelty wear out? Best Discs comps in 2's? Best Disc comps in 3's? Best ShadowP comps in 2's, 3's? and finally - what 3's comps for DKs? thank you guysDarkcrimson5 Mar 14, 2016