Arenas

Dec 15, 2015 Rerolling temptations :( My friends and I currently run Shatter (God Comp with a Hpal) and we are hovering around 1830-1900 CR 1900-2k MMR. I swear it's so hard to push as God Comp lately :( We queue into Jungle/Cupid/Walking Dead/RMD and go up in rating to like 1875-1900, then we get a STREAK of Turbo and Lock/Sham/Druid and just go straight back down and repeat. The only time we beat Turbo is if the Warrior is a mongoloid and just charges in with his big execute 8==D out and is willing to pillar his healer that's across the map just to hit mortal strike and we Horror/Hoj him and kill before his healer can even get there, or if we catch the healer off guard and Batista Bomb his over-extending !@# through 2 tables. The only time we beat L/S/D is when we don't beat them but act like we should have because they sucked. #WODYungtittyboi5 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Battle.net keeps crashing? Everytime I hit "go online" it says i'm not connected to the internet, but i'm on facebook / youtube / skype, curse / I just wanna play trashstone until wow comes back up.Worstxtwitch9 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Destro lock gear Greetings, I've been trying to gear up my destro lock and noticed no consistency in gear choices among the higher rated players as far as pieces go. Should I be going for the two piece? If so, which pieces? Any help would be appreciatedChakkdizzle1 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Timewalking Arenas. Make it happen.Trafficz6 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Pls help me. Hi, for the past few days I have been having an issue where I get cloned after I have already kicked it (pummel is on cd) or I end up in a clone with reflect buff up (I thought this was over pls holinka) or I end up in a clone with bladestorm on cd when I press it super late like last second, the only buttons I have that cancel bladestorm are not being pressed I am 100% sure. So uhh yea, the bladestorm thing has happened like 4 or so times in the past 3 days and it is a completely new problem to me. The pummel thing has been pooping on me for like all of WoD if I kick super late. And the reflect thing went away, it didn't happen for me since MoP until a few weeks ago, but it has happened a few times in the past few weeks. I play with like 40-50 MS so I don't think i'm laggy. Pls send help bloozerd. Edit: It has so far only happened with clone.Johnswarrior0 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Best class to carry someone in 2s? I'm wondering what are the better classes/specs to carry people (mostly PVErs from my raid group) in some arenas to get some conquest points? I understand the Win loss ratio will be bad, but hopefully this is quicker than going into Ashran. Would a hybrid like a DK or Feral be good? or a High dmg class with CC like a lock or mage better?Kbp7 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 WMD dream? Has anyone tried wmd this season? Or would all the teams in this meta just !@#$ on it atmGhostcrawljr8 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Blizzard Customer Support http://i.imgur.com/UrEKwcy.png LInk to the tweet so everyone can keep up real time!: https://twitter.com/DavisSnow/status/676573221529915394 Straight up asking them to help isn't good enough, so trying to redirect them to the problems, so I linked them to 3 of the many Omatri threads. it didnt go well. b sure to follow me!! UPDATE 1: Asked EU for help, mentioned my NA Customer Support Ticket, yet to hear back now. UPDATE 2: NA Back to me! said they were able to infact view them! So now we know that at least ONE blizzard employee has 100% viewed the threads. http://i.imgur.com/kPT4Eup.png UPDATE 3: EU Dodging harder than MichaelN http://i.imgur.com/sLnsAZy.pngStinky5 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 i can see tsg as a new threat with the raise of ilvls i can see mw tsgs going top charts judging by how well they perform against other melee cleaves and how well they do against warlocks do you guys feel the same?Ðemise3 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Wallhacker Found! Please LOOK Blizzard! Was doing a 3's game, went for a deep sheep and realized the shaman was in the middle of the pillar moving back and forth out of it. Continued to do it throughout the game, I have personally played with this person and he talked about hacking. Providing links of the pictures below. http://imgur.com/kBRokAf http://imgur.com/cmIXa6R I hope you can ban this guy or at least resolve the issue, thanks.Remsterx48 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 fly hacking and wall hacking to not die lmao Omatri - Tichondrius http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Omatri/simple we trained him and he literally just started flying in the air and running into walls.Pallymanjr20 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Rogue looking for help So, I genuinely believe that I am a fairly good player when it comes to WoW. I've managed to get challenger on 3 characters for two seasons in a row. And I know, challenger isn't the best. I feel that I could push higher as well, but I never end up playing enough or having a dedicated team to do so. Aside from this, I have some issues. I have recorded gameplay in the past and gone back to see my mistakes to learn from them. I've learned to cross-cc with my team etc. But, every season I end up queuing into non-stop fotm teams, or sometimes its just r1 players on alts ruining my life. What is it that people do when you face these situations? Like currently, when I watch streams everyone tends to give up when queuing into the walking dead. I'm trying to better myself, but when I only play the current fotm team it kills my drive to learn.Kylerxius3 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Honest question about kicks So I know that people that complete at blizzcon use only the default UI + Gladius. What i was curious about was how they tracked melee interrupts? Like how would they know if a warrior used pummel? Its obvious if you get locked, but how do they know if they have successfully juked? The reason I'm asking is that I'm unsure if I'm missing a sound effect or some visual clue in game that let's you know when a melee interrupt is used. I can definitely hear mage/lock interrupts, solar beam is un-missable, but I can never make out pummel/kick/mind freeze without some kick tracking addon. Feral bash also has a very loud sound.Rollingfotm1 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Why are male emo gamers looked down upon Obviously I am making this thread because this is something I have personally experienced. I identify with the 3 above listed criteria but the thing that bothers me is that people can't understand you dont have to base your entire identity around one particular thing. Im a gamer, always have been, played Pokemon since I was a kid and nothing is going to change that. Yet the moment I tell someone I play wow or league of legends I am viewed in a different light. part of this is because I also identify with the emo community. Im not anything crazy I just like to dress and style a certain way and listen to my chemical romance. Im a normal guy, I just enjoy being "emo" you could say. what bothers me is that people cant understand I dont have to choose being emo or being a gamer. I can simply be both. whats the point? let people flourish into who they want to be. you can be a male emo gamer like me =). if anyone here is , let me know we can be freinds.Zionsfall48 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Friend transfered horde because bg que fast merc mode ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Cold0 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 LF Serious Hunter for Rdruid Hunt 2s LF survival hunter who is serious about pushing rating. I want to push atleast 2k+ with a hunter who is serious on learning and improving with me.. 2k+ xp is preferred but not required but you need to understand what to do like stoping cc and knowing when to line and play defensive and stuff like that. leave btags below if interested. Regards, CareagainCareagain29 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 hi any1 wnt to arena hi i am warrior lvl seventy five looking for somebady for a arena partner to play arenaLaughby21 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Anyone LF a WW or Destro? Both alliance and horde. I am decent...meeehbeeeStatickiller1 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Legion human racial rogues now have a 2nd trinket dks now have a 10th trinket monks now have 3rd trinket hunters now have 2nd trinket warriors now have 2nd trinket warlocks now have 3rd trinket pallys now have 3rd trinket priests now have 2nd trinket opTouchmytotêm3 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Looking For Gold Donations For Forums My Play time expires in 2 hours Accepting all donations for the in game WoW token to renew my sub! Send Donations to WINTERHEALA - Kel'thuzad ALLIANCE side thanks =)Bigclancy16 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 best RESTO shaman NA LF 3s best RESTO shaman NA LF 3sFoxyllama12 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 to All My Fans On The Arena Forums forum privledges expires in 20 minutes so if you want to keep up to day with all the latest happenings of me you can follow me on instagram https://www.instagram.com/garrettohyeah/ thanks byeBigclancy6 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 target nearest enemy macro? Want a macro for my holy fire - i press it and it targets the nearest enemy and casts the spell such a thing?Xozi4 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 OATBABIES PRESS 1 OATMEAL WANT POST ALL HE OATBABIES IN FAVORITE WOW FRIEND THREAD OAT NEED ALL HE OATBABY NAMES THANKOatmeal88 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Is bailamoose banned? Any of you guys who know that 16 year bot know if he got banned? Been a while since he logged on according to armory and both me and moltke sent emails to the hacks team with footage of his shaman Botting. If he is banned I'm starting to put a bit more trust in the hacks teamJimmyrambo3 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 A blast from the past. https://web.archive.org/web/20101114173820/http://wowriot.gameriot.com/blogs/World-of-Ming/Season-8-Corruption-Nepotism-Conspiracies-Collusion-Account-Sharing-GCD-Hacking-and-Win-Trading-Who-is-the-Ultimate-Wrathful-Scumbag-1 I don't know how many of you played season 8, but the scumbaggery has been around for a long time despite your pink tinted goggles.Legacy9 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Would this idea work? A double randomizer on abilities (Edit: If you read further it is actually like 5 or more randomizers). All abilities will be given a chance to miss. It will work on 2 double random rolls. The first roll determines the chance the ability has to work 0-100%, the second chance is if the ability will land or not. Basicly the first roll will be like doing /roll, and that would determine the.chance your ability will land, the 2nd roll is like your garrison mission's success, it will fail or succeed. More will be factored into it. Abilities like denounce could subtract a 0-10% random amount off its success chance. If it is casted, being hit will affect it by 0-10% randomly decided for up to 2 hits on the cast. New stats can be introduced that increase your % chance. An example would be, you are casting polymorph. You are hit 2x by the rogue (btw this will remove interrupts and make all casts castable while moving). It rolls and determines your chance of landing that poly is 70%, the rogue's 2 hits roll each, one for 2% another for 7%, so you have 70-2-7=61%. But then the Mage has some boosting stats that increase it by 10%, making the chance of landing the poly to 71%. I think such an advance system could make landing CC RNG based. To add further, casting while standing still can increase your chance of landing a CC by a random 0-20% (so if he casted the poly standing still he had a 91% chance if he rolled a 20). This also would work with melee, hits while swinging his weapon would decrease his chance of landing by 0-10% and swinging his weapon while moving decreases it the more he had to move his character while he is swinging his weapon. Just a funny concept I think, I am sure the community will hate it, but I think it would be fun personally, adds excitement and rewards that are random.Triumphants5 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 The Gladiatorlossa add-on Are there no ways to completely remove this add-on from the game? I know it's probably not against the EULA, but this add-on alone drives me crazy. I know some people out there live by it for arenas and I know I'll probably get chased out of here with pitchforks, but I'm still complaining about it. I literally almost hate this add-on as much as I do botting, and that's a lot. What about some of you? Do any of you share the same hatred as I do?Scamful30 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Party 1 & Party 2 Is there anyway to know which member in my party is party member 1 and party member 2, without using the targeting macros ofcourse, and too manipulate what order they appear in on the raid profile? It just seems random all the time.Ihavetwòdads7 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Arena/Rbg lagging, instance abort: KT Has anyone else noticed extreme lag in arenas recently? Whenever I enter an arena nowadays vs. someone on Kel'Thuzad I either lag really hard (400ms+) or instance abort. Over the past week alone, I have instance aborted about once per day, and have had extreme lag in over 50% of my games. for example: http://imgur.com/HS9dBG9Inviable16 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 New PVP player looking for advice Hi all. I have been playing WoW since Vanilla, but I have always been a PvE player only. I played WoW for the story, for friends, for good guilds, etc. I have never been a fan of PvP, mainly because I am just not good at it. Recently me and a Friend have been playing a lot, and he is like me with no PvP experience besides some BG's here and there. We are looking to create a 2v2 Arena team where we can learn, become better, and not be the worst ever. The problem being, we don't know enough about PvP to know what to make. Or if there are special things we should do in arena, certain keybindings, etc. I know we will most likely have to do lots of BG's to gear up for 2v2 Arena, but any advice on class/race combo's for us, specs, gear, macros, etc would be very helpful. Thanks so much!Litreofcolä4 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 "There were stories about what happened..." "Its true. All of it. The botters. The DDOSers. Holinka. They're real."Vexlander20 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Now I know why Walking dead is crazy... The WW pet doing 70% of the monk's damage is crazy. I didn't think anything of it until I realized the damn thing was solo'ing me. Lesson learned lolKháleesì11 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Oatmeal Please come backBoltqt9 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 frozen chicken cleave help so i have played a feral for about a year and a half now and reached 2.1k on him as well as playing a sub rogue and reaching a little above that on him as well. Recently though, because i like doing rbgs i made a new druid dedicated to the boomy spec because you cant gear feral and boomy up at the same time because they have different off stats. I'm not a complete noob to the spec, i know how to cc and deal damage my main question is what is more important to frozen chicken cleave in terms of damage. Is it better to make sure to have dots up on all targets to get as many procs as you can while putting burst damage on the main target or is it better to just be focusing on pumping out the damage with you two dots on that one target along with yours casts and starsurges? Any addition help on the comp would be great i would love to know as much about it as possible from the perspective of the boomy mage and healer but please make sure to try and answer the main question as well :)Thëll2 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Godlike Footage https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCghQ5uYezBVgf2nphovLDgwChronicc12 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Arena help Hello everyone, I am looking for someone who can help a newbie out in pvp/arenas. I would like to get good enough to be around 1550 rating but right now I feel like I don't know the basics of how/ what to do in arenas. I can pay in gold if necessary. If you have the time to help me out and coach me a bit I would be grateful. Add me in game please. XvRAMPAGEvX#1513Deàdnaught0 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Looking For Gold Donations For Forums Play Time Expires in 2 hours Looking for Gold Donations to buy WoW token to renew my subscription Send Gold to WINTERHEALA - KEL'THUZED ALLIANCEBigclancy1 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 3s What's the best way to get into 3s? I play a lot of 2s and I want to start learning 3s but the groups in premades are always asking for 2k+ exp. Where can I find a DK partner that would be willing to learn with me?Goteem3 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 How To Improve PvP For New Players The problem is that new PvPers with little to no experience post in General Forums about their frustrations in PvP. I myself had the same frustrations back in Cataclysm when I was brand new to PvP. I am convinced that this is why they are removing more abilities in Legion (to help the casuals out more) Which I completely understand. How to fix the problem? -There needs to be guides within the game by clicking an Icon in your UI. This guide will teach you how to set up focus macros, targeting macros, and arena 123 macros and give suggested binds for these macros -The guide will tell you that you go into your escape/keybinds/targeting and bind target arena enemy 1,2, and 3 and give you suggested binds shift 1,2, 3 for example. For focus arena enemy 1,2,and 3 the suggested binds could be z, x, and c. -The macro guide will explain how exactly a focus macro works for example, the guide would tell you you use your focus arena enemy 2 bind to set focus and then use your /cast [@focus] blind to blind that target w/out swapping targets. -There should also be in depth class specific guides For example: if you're a Resto Druid and you are healing Vs a BM hunter the guide would tell you to use your PvP trinket/Ironbark for when A murder of crows from the BM hunter is used. And when PvP trinket is not available your partner should use a defensive such as ice block/deterrence etc. -Top players on the ladder should be writing these guides to help out the casual PvPer so they are no longer frustrated when trying to get into PvP. -These new players need a foundation to start with and not just get thrown into the fire without any guidance - I cannot tell you how many new players I taught about macros and basics about the game. -These guides should be within the game and easily accessible for the casual PvPer Many of these little to no experience players get thrown into the fire without any guidance and get beat by veteran players and naturally blame the game when there is so much more knowledge they could have before getting frustrated and posting in General Forums. It's unfortunate that most these players that post about how broken they think the game is have little to no experience and Blizzard actually listens to these players and removes more abilities because of it. TL;DR: There should be in game and in depth PvP and macro guides easily accessable for newer PvPers so they have a foundation to build on so they don't get frustrated from losing to veteran players. They need to know why and have better knowledge accessible within the game.Wodofgarbage27 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 arms war troubles HeyGuys i got crit vers s3 chest from ashran should i replace it with a weaker mastery piece here is my warritard http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/fizzcrank/Zenartha/advancedRyutiz2 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 !@#$ YOU VOTICUS NERF !@#$ING UNHOLY DKS EAT MY %^- RANDYBattlemaster4 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Ever Wonder How Arenas Would Be Like If you were on voice chat with the other team too, would it be a good time?Lio7 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 [REMOVED] [REMOVED]Sciezko0 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 15, 2015 Beep Boop !@#$ you %^-*!@ *#@!!#* robotsFuturistic9 Dec 15, 2015
Dec 14, 2015 Psychic Scream set up How do I set up a psy scream on my priest when it's the most obvious thing in the world? Every time I'm running at them I'd bet their voice channel is like "yup, here comes the priest, he's gonna fear, heeerreee he comes" as I struggle against all the slows/snares/etc on me to get in range. I use spec guise but they still know and just run the other way. I guess that can be good if my team can drag them away from their healer but most of the time they're smarter than that. Wat do?Velsyx27 Dec 14, 2015
Dec 14, 2015 2700xp WW last season LF people to play with looking for preferably hpals and good dks, dk must know how to synchronize body and soul to preform the double lariato combo, i have an alt ww for any dks who believe it is in their destiny to hit JABOY up with a btag leave btags below pls thx willing to q anything on alt to learn new combosSethcurry20 Dec 14, 2015
Dec 14, 2015 WW Monk, Feral or Warrior for 2s? Which between WW Monk, Feral or Warrior seems the strongest for 2s with a Disc Priest or Resto Shaman partner? Anyone out there that plays more than one of these classes able to say which they enjoy the most at the moment? I'll likely work my way into 3s eventually, just not much experience as a mele so need to put in some work to learn the class first. Planning on boosting something when I get home from work tonight.Nopk3 Dec 14, 2015
Dec 14, 2015 How do you beat rmd? So I been playing with thugcleave "me as the rogue, friends using rdruid and hunter" we have been against rmd a few times and lost. The only way I think to beat it would be for me to stay on the mage or both the dps to stay on the mage to stop polys and the healer to cc their healer. I've played rmd as a rdruid before and I thought it be faster to kill the healer but then our healer gets cc allot or I get cc allot.. Any ideas or advice would be great ?Ålisha8 Dec 14, 2015
Dec 14, 2015 How to beat a 6 robot team with 0 bots http://www.twitch.tv/datacus/v/29958416 http://www.twitch.tv/datacus/v/29972129 Why I am the best.Bcostco6 Dec 14, 2015