Arenas

May 2, 2016 Hpal LF 3s, any comp/MMR (Alliance) Hpal LF more chill people to play 3's with. I don't really care about CR or comp, I just want to get a LOT of games in (I'm a firm believer with enough practice you will become better and your rating will improve - play to get better and don't look at rating) Been playing off/on for a few years, here is my 3v3 experience: S13 - Rival S14 - Challenger S15 - Duelist 2350 WS1 - Rival WS2 - (was not subbed) WS3 - Season high rating 2400 I only play Hpal, no other healers. I will be playing on my alt who has 1900ish CR at the moment. I have Skype for voice communication, I also have Curse if needed. I usually play from 4-8 PM central time on weekdays, and nearly all day on the weekends. RLisjustAFK#1143Airways5 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 when the gcd replay starts before the gate opensMurph1 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 Anyone wanna heal Godcomp? Low cr, I just met the mage, think he's like 1300, just trying to help him and I'm bored, Chris#15356 if interested, no rage pleaseMilkx0 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 How to do more damage as a WW? in 2s and in 3s i tend to do only like 4 mill while the other dps does like 11 mill while both healers have the same amount of healing so it has to be me but what is it? i hear that wws should do near as much damage as a dk in 3s with their partner or at least 3/4 of it not 1/4 of it as for 2s i tend to be outshined by rogues hunters dks and sometimes warrior so is there a glyph or talent that i should be using instead?Lingchun7 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 Can you get 2k as Pandaren? Ok, this is a genuine question jokes aside from pandas are fat (Because I know they are fatties) Can I get to 2k as a fatty panda? Or does the racial really hold you back in pvp, I know that quaking palm DRs with a lot, but is it possible to at least get 2k? Or even 2.6k? Or does the racial suck that badly?Gearington29 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 Class fantasy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwazrFpvlho&feature=youtu.be So hardcore.Dvt5 May 2, 2016
May 2, 2016 What'll happen when Nostalrius meets Blizz The doors will get locked Blizzard will have their full legal team there The developers for Nostalrius and that Mike guy get class action lawsuits without legal representation They'll get the option of starving to death or settling Blizzard makes two hundred gorrilian dollars each from each member and laughs at everyone while counting their shekels on their luxury yachts and aston martins !@#$ you, playersSeriana5 May 2, 2016
May 1, 2016 pretending that CM carries are impressive Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb In the shape of an "L" on her forehead Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do, so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets? You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow [Chorus:] Hey, now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play Hey, now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the mold It's a cool place and they say it gets colder You're bundled up now wait 'til you get older But the meteor men beg to differ Judging by the hole in the satellite picture The ice we skate is getting pretty thin The water's getting warm so you might as well swim My world's on fire. How about yours? That's the way I like it and I'll never get bored. [Chorus 2x] Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas I need to get myself away from this place I said yep, what a concept I could use a little fuel myself And we could all use a little change Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running Didn't make sense not to live for fun Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb So much to do so much to see So what's wrong with taking the back streets You'll never know if you don't go You'll never shine if you don't glow. [Chorus] And all that glitters is gold Only shooting stars break the moldSlamantro95 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 estimate on season duration? my DK is 93 and id like to try full gear unholy before legion(i might switch to unholy as a main) do you think id have enough time to get to 740 before the season is up?Foxchess5 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 irony this spell called "equality" in legion literally hits for 1mil-2mil dmg FROM OUT OF NOWHERE WATCH OUT WATCH OUT http://imgur.com/E99ZV7bLindair14 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 The best 3v3 player Although it is a team game, looking for who you think is the best 3v3 arena player so I can watch and learn some more things. Thanks. Please also include what team you think is the best and what comp they mainly playCloverdale22 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 @GCDTV DID YOU GUYS JUST SEE THAT PLAY HOJ -> FULL TRAP WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY GOD THE PLAYSRalphpootawn18 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Hackusations http://i.imgur.com/4ZDJ85l.jpg This is a feelgood lounge for those who are too skilled for 1400 mmr 2s please share your feelings with confidenceJalopy16 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Arena Help Hey guys, im here to ask questions to get more progression in arenas, I've constantly been a 1900-2k player since primal season and i just want to get even higher than what i am but idk what more i need. Can anyone give me tips to further my progression out of this bracket?Yevi2 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Mcshivin 1550!!!! Shivvylad hit that fat 1550 tryna push to that safe challenger range! wow. :()SQUAD in the comments to show support for the :()FATHER SHIVNATION :()Johnswarrtwo10 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 2500cr mage lf 3s Chexlol-tichondrious is my mage, also have this alt mage around 2300cr. Past glad partners quit and no one to play with lf btag friends Chexlol#1604Chexbrah2 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 hey its me again so im still looking for partners, i play with anyone so yeah dont be shy holinka#1786 im kinda cute so if you want a pic i got youGoatboyswag77 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 WWDK when they first see the Rsham https://youtu.be/FIxYCDbRGJc?t=15Ralphpootawn1 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 LF Liable comp to push rating 1675cr I'm a resto druid with glad experience, I'm looking to find a solid 2 so we can push rating in 3's. MUST HAVE HIGH EXP and no ragers! I'll be on all day Add my real ID Chad#11763Meowmeöw1 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Everyone, mid game againts a good RMD https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EgeWxYyY1HYZubatron3 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 LFG In a Nutshell http://i.imgur.com/bzC2VwR.pngRalphpootawn2 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Best hunter spec? Whats currently the best hunter spec? I'm thinking survival.Snorman7 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Could someone please link Topview arena pics. I need a top view/ birds-eye view of every arena map. Dalaran Sewers. Blades Edge Arena Nagrand Arena Tol'vir Tigers Peak Ruin's of Lordaeron Much appreciated and i'll mention you in the credits of the guide I am writing.Skodiac4 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 2500 lf partners to get glad Hi my name's Jordan this is my first WoD season and first season in general competitively pvping on retail. Last night I got 2500 playing disc priest turbo with some friends. We tanked a little to Xsana's jungle atm im at 2460, I would really like to get Gladiator my first season and I feel as though I'm good enough to do so, looking for resto druids at around that cr (I have a 2800 enh that I'm very comfortable playing with) Also open to playing a little bit of wls which I played around 2300 earlier this season. I'm not trying to go for rank 1 or anything maybe just around 2620 or something like that Samiyam told me 2650 would be extremely safe but I'd be willing to be a little risky around 2620 or so (Don't want to be greedy) Thanks for reading :) the pleasure of playing with top tier players is indescribable for me and I appreciate any feedback/ responses and opportunities.Therealtko15 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 I suck at rogue. I can play a couple classes well in 1800-2000 range. I leveled up a rogue and I completely suck. Help me. I usually play sub but people said combat/sination is easierCoastal2 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 dk lf arenas 1970cr in 3s 2100cr in 2s lf 2.2k push tonightGoulmasta1 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 The pruning is so absurd wow is now a 2gb game and playable on mobileHizkra4 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 I did it! Only started playing at the end of MoP and pvping during WoD season 2. Reached my goal of breaking 1700 as a healer. http://prntscr.com/aytotf I realize this is not high rating at all, and is considered low by many people, but I started out as someone who couldn't even break 1300 so this is a big accomplishment for me. Bash me if you want, but I'm excited and just thought I'd share.Ogdin24 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 xferring toons between accs has anyone done this recently/can confirm what actually transfers with you i.e mounts? the blizz page is pretty vague, live chat was even worse and google is here and thereFrogtealol1 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Got 2k, Thanks Bryntt! I just want to give a big shout out and thanks to Bryntt and Linc for helping me get 2k on my horde shaman. It was a long and hard climb, playing a tier four comp, turbo kitty. We faced many hard counters, like RMD and PHP. But with boundless determination, Bryntt "the Gatekeeper", Linc, and I managed to make it up in the ranks. Here is a vod of our 2k game: https://www.twitch.tv/klackster/v/63461425 Thanks again!Bigwoof30 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 world pvp I was just meandering around the Eastern Kingdoms last night with a friend and whilst we were talking a bunch of Alliance came and killed us. No matter. I rezzed and immediately mounted and flew into the sky. The moment i stopped ascending i was immediately descended upon by 4+ people on gliders and they killed me. I don't even think it was the same people that killed me on the ground - just a separate group patrolling the skies It had to have been my favourite way i've ever died. Did not expect that.Ohshiieett9 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 I think my new friend Is a secret R1 feral druid. shhhhhhhhPepso2 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Which character to make. Been playing horde for a long time I feel like making an alliance character. I have a free 100 boost for pre-ordering legion. I want to dps but Im not sure which class to make. What would you suggest? Whats strong right now.Cloverdale1 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Ret Comps Me and my friend are looking to do some serious 3v3...He is a ret paladin, and i have a one of every class. What would be the best comp to run with a ret paladin?Awoll6 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Average Arcane 2's - Aussie Recount Aw yiss mate, I'd love to queue some 2's with ya!...What do ya mean I'm not speaking Inglish mate, I'm as clear as the rain yeah? What? Go Frost!? Why you!...No, I suck at Fire, no, Arcane is good! It's viable mate! Wait, please, I don't need Ice Block, Evanesce is better for Arcane! I can heal with Spellsteal!!!!!!!!!!! *One game later after queuing in to a match against a Turbo team* ................Aw he kicked me! ~Dramatisation - may not have happened~Failedwizard4 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 2600cr Ret+ Rsham LF Hunter for alt 3's Title says it all. The ret and I are just looking to improve and have a good time. Looking for people with high EXP. Could care less what CR just have the exp :D Chated#1494Hotqt1 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Thanks T4 comp I just want to give a big shout out and thanks to Bryntt and Linc for helping me get 2.4k on my horde priest. It was a long and hard climb, playing a tier four comp, turbo kitty. We faced many hard counters, like RMD and PHP. But with boundless determination, bigDxCKwoof, Mr. President Link, and I managed to make it up in the ranks. Here is a vod of our 2.4k game: https://www.twitch.tv/klackster/v/63666925 Thanks again! BONUS! We're all streaming: twitch.tv/bigwoof -- Enchancement twitch.tv/klackster -- Disco twitch.tv/galaxyzy -- FeralAcceptance22 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 it shall be known as the burst of speed eraFoxchess3 May 1, 2016
May 1, 2016 Who is this girl http://i.imgur.com/xP3mwML.jpg She's really cuteJalopy11 May 1, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 TWD is OP Achieved 2200 on my alt paladin in full Wild gear running TWD.... Why haven't i played this comp until this season... http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/emerald-dream/Alph%C3%B6nce/advanced http://puu.sh/oB0Ro/0c21bca0d1.jpg Shout out to Voti and Tainted for the "carries" on my 4th hpal :DAlphönce15 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 Arena Self play carry problems in wow. Dear Blizzard, I have made no posts on this topic but I have made several emails to Hacks@blizzard. And talked to several GMs, I really think the Account management team should do somethings to help the arena community. The Ladder is currently saturated with people who were carried through self play carrys and that is very troublesome for the health of the arena ladder. This kind of thing is done by the higher end PVP community Such as many top tier players "not all top tier players do it but some" I have taken several screenshots of Twitch streams where they are advertised and where top ranked players will sell R1 characters to people for sometimes as mush as 800-1000$. This type of action is causing arena ladder saturaration and much frustration for players who do not do carrys. I am not against players making money but when it directly affects the community I think something should be done. This next part will cause a lot of uproar and people to flame because of what I am about to say but please keep a open mind. There are many players that are top tier players and are able to compete in tournaments for real currency and with the knowledge of GCDTV even though they are violating TOU this is according to blizzards terms, now blizzard will not take action against these players because of there popularity even though if they know of the problems. GCDTV has rules against this in the first paragraph of the tournament rules. But GCDTV has written that they do not enforce those rules because they feel bad and they should be compensated for their "EXPERTISE". GCDTV has also said they do not believe community members even when they have submitted the screenshots with the date and time of the ads, along with the skype information. Blizzard help the pvp community and do not support this action. Blizzard this information all emails and information along with ingame information was sent to you via Hacks@blizzard. " have Email proof" I am going to also submit to Google docs for the public to read and judge everything for them selfs.Madark1 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 WWLS this has to be the dumbest comp i have ever seen. and people saying its a t4 comp when its really the best comp in the game just not even played. it really hurts my soul that people who play it think they are playing a bad comp it counters everything and even hard counters ww/dk the only thing it would lose to is maybe ret huntard retards playing retarded op comp and calling it t4 comp just uggIlovecrystal4 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 Warrior Tips I'm leveling this warrior dump as many warrior tips as you can on me, stat priorities how i'm suppose to gear at max level, etc.Mlgvapegodx25 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 Skirm rage Queuing skirms for 10 wins on my pally when http://imgur.com/a/UaUWgFlynrider27 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 I apologize in advance feeling super toxic tonight lolRenwlzwanabe14 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 As an enh shaman How do you deal with being gay?Jingus19 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 Newly Return Scum Bag Hey guys whats up, just came back since the beginning of the WoD (about a year) and I've completely forgot whats essential for addons at the moment. Gladius is obv. however I can't remember what else I use to use (Clearly you have no idea lmao) what are some common Addons used for PVP nowadays? I don't use LoSA, I can do bad all by myself thank you! Also if anyone is willing to play with a 2.2-2.7k experienced play from s2-season what ever pre-wod was. hit me up with an add, just need to gear out so nothing serious.Juan9 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 I suck bad help with class choice? So I have every single class at level 100 and I just can't decide on which class to play. I have kind of narrowed it down to maybe Rouge, Boomkin, Ret pally. But I am having issues choosing. Could I get advice on which is the most rewarding and fun to play but also viable. I want to get better just need a class to stick with and go from there. But I do have evre class at 100 so if another class would benefit me more I am open to suggestions?Darkmasiah4 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 I'm so worried about Legion PvP sucking. I know Legion PvP testing hasn't started, and im not at all focused on the numbers or fine tuning of spells and damage / healing. I'm worried about the stupid, just stupid PvErs (not all) and complete "I only play WoW to quest" casuals that are given Legion access, and are putting in their input for the game and how it should be. Out of curiosity I opened up the Legion Alpha forum, and searched up Mage, to see what people are saying about the mage changes in Legion. Only one thread came up, with this guy's suggestions being the following: - Remove Scorch for fire, reason? It does less damage than fireball, so why cast it - Remove SpellSteal, reason? "situational" and requires deliberately added buffs for Mages to steal in content. ****this is a quote from what they actually typed, because spellsteal isn't useful ANYWHERE else clearly.**** - Remove "Remove Curse", reason? Who knows what the heck he means by "Ick. Decursive flashbacks trigger me." that's the reason he provided - Remove Arcane Brilliance, reason? "Yay! Death to cast and forget buffs." - quote from the thread. I want to emphasize, only one thread came up with MAGE FEEDBACK. And this guy started off his post with the following: "I haven't played WoW since WotLK, " WHY WAS HE GIVEN LEGION ACCESS?? This is upsetting. People who have no idea how the suggestions they make affect PvP, and im worried the developers will listen to casuals who don't know squat and wouldn't care if spellsteal is taken out, because herp derp it does no damage so i never used it #DPSonlym8 You see all of these PvE focused changes that will ruin PvP. A good example is the Big DPS buffs to classes that land an interrupt as if the lockout wasn't enough of a benefit (full fury for DH, 5cbp for rogues, tigers fury for feral, etc). I know it's Alpha, but if stupid people are making suggestions and testing the content, then what can we expect in the end?Axeal29 Apr 30, 2016
Apr 30, 2016 Looking for feedback I've decided to reroll off of lock because I just haven't had fun with it in a while. So I was looking and the classes I was looking at was assassin/combat rogue and unholy DK. I haven't played DK since early mop and I've never really played rogue. I primarily play arena with my IRL friend who mains a fury warrior so I want to be able to run good in 2s and 3s with him. I know tsg is a good comp but I can't seem to find anything on warrior/rogue/healer. I'm more interested in rogue due to never having played it before but I don't want to weaken our chances at success by playing a really bad comp. Just wish I could get some feedback on rogue/warrior/healerDrdottss0 Apr 30, 2016