Arenas

Aug 24, 2015 Rdruid LF 3s partners Hello, tryna increase my bnet friend list so I have more people to que with. Mainly looking for RMDs possibly Turbo cleaves to que. I was 2560 last season, took a break last 2 months of season. Hmu if any1 wants to play Gazlub#1563Sodezjr2 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Strategy as Turbocleave What is my duty as a warrior?Genghiskhàn11 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Don't ground hexes. http://i57.tinypic.com/9ter6q.jpg Seriously. Don't.Pinkbomb6 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 I like anthonyone, he seems nice. This thread was necessary. I also like downvotes... mmmm...... -12 now? Keep 'em coming. I'm close.Ernestx45 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 lf 2300cr+ rshizzmans for arena'sToonwarrior2 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 where are the neckbeards how come rank 1 players are all cool and sexy but people call them neckbeards when they lose to them ?? never really understood that but i notice that across all games almost unanimously the worse ppl are the more neckbeardy they are and the ones at the top are all like alpha gods sexy etc pls let me know what you thinkJamol12 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Why there are so few ppl play Shaman? They are in high demand at all time. There are just not enough Shaman in game.Leesïñ17 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Survival or BM for Arena? Hi, I'm new to hunter PvP and have a few questions about it. The main one being: In what environment (2s, 3s, or 5s) would someone be better off choosing Survival over BM, or vice versa? Also, what about BG's? I would think that BM is better than Survival for Arena, but again, I'm new to this. The reason I say that is they have Bestial Wrath, which when used with Crows, Barrage, and high stacks of Focus Fire is a lot of burst damage that can be used about one every minute.Torelli35 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Racials Racials are not why everyone is Alliance. I don't know why some of you are so clueless about this. People are all one faction so they can all que arenas/RBGs together. It really has nothing to do with racials. People switch factions every single expansion and I wouldn't be surprised if next expansion everyone is horde. In Cataclysm everyone was Alliance and in Mists everyone was Horde and now in Warlords everyone is Alliance. It really has nothing to do with racials at all. People are all on one faction so they have a large portion of people to que with. Why limit yourself?Graycen23 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Dear Holinka Buff crackling jade lightning to do more than 2k ticks or prune it. Thanks.Onlyplaymonk13 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 2500 this season dk lf more people to que I have 2 dks one is 2450cr the other is 2300cr just looking for more people to que with. Been 2500+ this season. I'm down to play any comp so just leave btags and I'll add. Be similar ish cr and same or higher xp.Cptslayspoon0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Glad Rogue 2.7k Exp - LF Main RMD Glad rogue lf main team to climb the ladder. Currently 2424 on main and 2100 on alt. PST w/ similar exp and crGagx0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 2300cr enh looking to expand btag Hey guys, looking to add all warriors/locks/healers near my CR. Leave a note, thanks!Ðpk9 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 arms is such a disgusting spec i dont get it how blizzard got so far on dumbing down a spec titans grip fury should be the spec to go for warriors(using anger management and furious strikes - so no siegebreaker or 150k exec procs) not only would favour a setup style gameplay,but also dumb skills like 100k mortal strikes wouldnt be seen. so i say - buff furious strikes or wild strikeÐemise18 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 685 ilvl Human rouge LF 2v2 or 3v3 partner 685 ilvl rouge LF 2v2 or 3v3 partner add me cokirix#1817Cokirix0 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 no title i dont really post but im bored AF and i cant even play this game being a horde WW monk.. but hey. i just want to rant a lil bit on how much i rather be playing tbc/wrath right now. im sure some think im just blinded by nostalgia, but this is what i think everything blizzard does is to try to improve the game, but what happens when it backfires? well we are finding out first hand and it doesnt look at all good i personally was very happy to hear about WoD, the ability prune sounded very very good to me, after comming from MoP where every single class in the game cept priest have an interrupt. the first thing i thought about was the spell books pre cata, and how arenas were much more fun.. some could even say equally or more balanced as they are now. with that being said, back in wrath it was worth to casually raid for pve trinkets, not its not worth stepping in a raid. i get that change but at the same time i dont really blame why i lost a match, maybe legendary is diff but i beat plenty of double healer Smourn cleaves in wrath the only difference is now the game is less fun cuz people who arena see raids as a waste of time so theres no more pvpers getting raids together to farm trinkets or anything u changed the talent tree because u "didnt want players to feel they had to take cookie cutter specs" well now we have a bland talent tree that is very cookie cutter and has 0 feel to it as far as customizing your toon back when dispel wasnt just a 1 button cd, and there was trash buffs/debuffs for dispel protection.. that right there significantly lowered the skillcap of this game imo this game seem so fragile now that putting those things back in the game could somehow break it even more "tl;dr" if tbc/wrath were the peak of wow, and you have made changed to improve the game and we have ended up with where we are now from where we were then. why wouldnt u stop wasting your time and resources comming up with things we dont want/trust/have faith in you anymore when you could just release decade-old content and have it out perform your current game. You would actually get less flack about releasing decade old content then you're getting about the state of WoD legion is just a sad attempt to win you over by giving you demon hunters after they been in demand since tbc came out, they have released 2 other classes since then, they never intended or cared about releasing demonhunters lol, they just doing this cuz they know ull buy one but i wont buy anything but my TBC battlechest again tl;drx2 it would be no work to release tbc/wrath wich are proven to eb the peak of wow but it would be TONS OF WORK to release a new expac AND IT WILL NOT BE GOOD i dont even like this game my problem is i loved tbc/wrath so much i cant find anything to replace those feelings so i stay on wow with stupid gold : / hopes and dreams they will re-release tbc/wrath again #olddispels #gearbarriers #2sand5snecromancedNexxone6 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 LF 3s on alts http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Zulubar/advanced - arms http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Cognize/advanced - ww http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/wyrmrest-accord/Iconize/advanced - frost mage LF fellow players that like to have fun but are also good zulubar#1701Zulubarx7 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 arena forum IRL pic thread this subforum hasnt had a good IRL thread so post your IRL pics bellow, no judging ;) ill start off with me :p http://i.imgur.com/WitmkR1.pngYoloswegqtx499 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 christmas list post what you want and if you've been a good player you get it i just want the mastery str accolade trinket since ive got 2 of the crit onesNeoo11 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 racials So instead of making up all of this crap to try and fix the racials in PVP, why don't you just disable them in arenas and BG's. there problem solvedJollyrancher16 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Is it fair to assume someone got piloted When they have 2.2k+ achievements from last season or Xpac. Achieves for just ONE season. Has played over 500-700 games in this season, barely broke 1550 with an "op" class. Tries to tell you how to play. Makes some, "Lol, wtf moments" in arena resulting in the most stupid deaths ever.Shiields10 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Holy Paladin Ive been gone awhile, never played a Holy Pali in arena, not that I have done much arena, but I was wondering what they are like. I hear a lot about how bad priest are, how good druids are and that Shamans are OK, but never much about Pali's Are they any good?Glico2 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Alliance Monk Race Best alliance monk race for ww? ive seen humans, gnomes and dranei and can decideHarlot5 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 So is KT Horde gonna become a thing? With the patch and nonsense?Kcatta8 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 HELP ME FRIEND twitch.tv/sugarbeetxd HE STREAMING GETTING FARMED BY REVOAT AND HE NEED PEOPLE CHEER HIM UPOatmeal1 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Fear Bug? Anyone else just having fear not work. Pic below. Practically standing ontop of a casting paladin pressing fear and just not doing anything. Iv noticed this happen a few times this season and Iv seen similarish type things happen on streams as well. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this happen http://i.imgur.com/6RzTmCu.jpgNoequalgodxx15 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 24, 2015 Prot warrior 2600xp player LF partners for my alt prot warrior. Currently 1938cr in 3s running turbo/wls, but I'm open to other comps as well. glogan#1292Shaakilig48 Aug 24, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 calling all intelligent arena players who dont cheat! just post something about how you became as good as you did! <333333333333333333333333333333333333Stabbasaurus22 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 warrior lacking? is it just me or are warriors feeling a bit squishy? i feel like i'm useless when my healer is in cc vs most teams.(inb4 i'm playing at 1500) unless i pre parry a stun i have literally nothing(enraged regen is a joke) and when i parry out of the stun when i'm low most caster teams can easily cc out of the first and kill me through even after popping rally and regen as well(being in dstance 100% of the time as well obviously), granted i'm playing WMP(priest). I also feel that we have really sad utility, next to no peels the only way to really be useful as something other than a damage bot is so be really good with reflects and intervene on cc if you're not already forced to play safeguard vs a team that trains your mage / priest. idk other than being a retarded damage bot i don't really see the point of bringing a warrior vs a rogue or a dk. i really don't want to be forced to play turbo or wls just to play in the same tier as other comps as they're literally pve rotation comps. i'm much more of a get the intervene on blind, ninja eat / reflect thrown traps, getting insta stuns or fear on cd's but since every comp has a way of just cross ccing you while they cast 2 schools of cc that you can't stop, or just outright rot your whole team and there's nothing you can do about it. i feel like i have to rely on my partners to play well while i just tunnel damage like a retard.Alumez10 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Why is only 1 bracket playable? RBGs and 5s are basically dead and unplayable, and in the case of RBGs filled with bots and hacks. 2s can be fun at times until you run into a string of aff/holy, mage/druid, mage/rogue comps that bust you down 100 points. Why is it 3s is the only bracket with competitive "balanced" PvP? Also why were titles removed from 2s and 5s, yet there are titles tied to RBGs which is rampant with cheating?Stimpy2 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Robot Alert @Pvetotwokayy http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Pvetotwokayy/advanced If you ever come across this player in 3s you will understand the struggle. All this warlock does is set up his port, stand in the middle of the map and let his fantastic warlock script go ham on you while his meat head warrior cleaves your whole team down in 30 seconds. Honorbuddy VAC wave coming in hot anytime soon?Zokiex3 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 2k cr Rdruid lf more bodies to sacrifice looking for more bodies to sacrifice to Cthulhu. I'm only looking for turbo and L$D3 pls. 2200xp as Rdruid and I don't rage unless you complain every game. Leave btag below. I haven't Q'd in 3 months so CR doesn't matter to me as long as you can show intelligence.Xvvll0 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 WoD: Who had it worst? Which spec got screwed the hardest in WoD? I'm a toss up between ele and WW monk.Pujin62 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 LF Turbocleave/WLX I'm currently at 1500 bracket looking for a serious push. I've been trying to play for days and can't find teammates. I need people who are willing to improve and take a few losses. Lets learn together and push this rating to 2k. no nerds pls tyGenghiskhàn1 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 LF rdruid God comp and RMD glad rogue and spriest purpscurp#1223Purpscurp0 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 horde migration? Im hearing rumors that the rank 1s and a bunch of others are going horde in 2 weeks which is when i heard the racial changes are going in Is any of this true lolTherman21 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 back after a 9 month hiatus Please fill me in with what's new with the game. What sucks, what's good. etc. etc. etc. Thanks guys.Enjoythefear4 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 LF rmd Well screw it, I'm sick of queing into non-stop rmd all day and night. Losing 200+ rating because mage spamming poly and then bursting. gg bliz putting cloak on a 1.5 min cd. Anyways 2267 this season rogue 2.4+ exp LF rmd be similar or higher exp. Demoneyes#1992 ps I never wanted to kill a baby so badly until I qued into this many rmds...Djsike11 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Lock whispers "Play gayer you piece of <expletive> you deserve to lose" "You're a lock, go <expletive> yourself" Are locks oblivious to how we're forced to play in games in order to combat their ridiculous imbalance?Ernestx15 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 lf hpala's 1800cr + for godcomb can do no skype or skype 3s for our godcompToonpriest1 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 lsd3 vs fls tips Im playing at 2.2 ~2.3 mmr and it seems impossible to beat fls, any tips ?Iove4 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Need advice I know I know I'm gonna catch flak for being combat, but I enjoy it. but I need advise, so i'm just starting off with pvp been at it for a couple of days now, but I'm not sure if I should stack Multi or haste chants, as a combat. So which chants should I be stacking as combat?Taniste2 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Best Server for Alliance? So my server is dead, RIP Kil'Jaeden Looking for a new server to start on, either transfer this toon or make a new hunter Any idea which is better for alliance?Elesen6 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 EU Qualifiers? Is anyone watching them? Seems like US literally doesn't care about anything EU related at all lol. At least EU meta means much more enjoyable matchesRowlsie6 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Rdruid aura mastery? never noticed until now but i keep quing a druid that sometimes has an aura mastery? is this a glyph or something or a bug?Sfscxpaladin5 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Who is this person? I que games in LFR and I'm getting flamed by this person. Never seen her before Must be jealous of my sick xmog http://i.imgur.com/59R0hH9.pngStudzy23 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Q Finder = 2800 multi rank 1...1300cr... Lol the que finder is a joke, all u find are ppl who think they are the best thing that happened in this game. The fact that you have groups descriptions saying " 2700 xp 1300cr" just amazes me. what amazes me more is the fact a lot of people even go as far to say "link 2.4k achiev or NO invite, 1400cr" .. like the fact your 1400 cr at this point in season, you better not be too picky, bc idk aboout anyone else but im SURE as hell not playing with you on any of my toons, 1800cr is like re-re mode, i cld only image 1400cr.Dalamenutha27 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Leveling again? Horde? Hey, I've levelled heaps of characters here and there, I frankly don't care what faction has better racials, I only moved to alliance because everyone else was playing alliance. I want to play with my friends so I spent some money on a faction change and also levelled up some new alts. I like playing various toons, I love to multi-class but I definitely distaste the tedious/repetitive tasks of levelling new characters up (not to mention gearing and capping). If players chose to change faction, and you want to play with them, can you implement a mercenary mode for arena? I really like wow lore, and the efforts blizzard have put in place to try and make players feel immersed in the game, but I feel like some of these features are just putting a wall between a lot of player interaction. factions are great but they're splitting the community. I am a horde player, but when I have to wait 3 hours to find a team that splits after the first loss and watch my buddies long for a warlock, yet seeing them grey'd out in the friends panel it really gets annoying. I've levelled 7 warlocks, 1 druid, 2 rogue, 3 warriors, 3 dks, 3 shamans, 1 priest, 1 paladin, 2 monk, 2 hunters all the way to 100 and I don't want to pay to transfer them to different factions/realms. I've spent way to much time on this game already, and now i just want to play the parts I find fun. I just either hope we don't jump around every season because the company finds it fun to make the doe from giving each faction superior hand. (its not actually superior but you get the point). Why do I have more than 1 class you might ask, 1 for rating push, 1 for friends, 1 for different spec, 1 for different faction, 1 for different faction and rating push. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta_LAGrGLnk Watch me here :)Skodia1 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Fly HACK AND KICK BOT ASBUR please like to see gms. asbur using fly hack and bot kick inside the arena ( ignore the audio as this in Portuguese ) http://www.twitch.tv/jrw0w/v/12341967Jrwow16 Aug 23, 2015
Aug 23, 2015 Hearthstone is more fun than wow atm So I wanted to get that Hearthsteed mount, so I downloadied it and I realized this is more fun than wow itself.Kcatta25 Aug 23, 2015