Arenas

Mar 10, 2016 2v2 anyone who ques mage and hunter/healer K Y S Y SRaiseup18 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 Mage Gear optimization So im seeing afew of the top players like smexin running the upgraded crafted gear in arena, and i wanted to know if using crafted would actually be a dps increase for my arcane mage in arena. Does anyone know a truly accurate way to determine this and to what marginal gain before i go out and gather the gear?Lázar3 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 Spicy chicken cleave mage playstyle Hey all, I've finally geared and done my 2's and am looking to get back into 3's. (Haven't since mop) for mage. Anyways, I used to play rmp / d but was interested in playing spicy chicken cleave; what's the playstyle like? How do I help the boomy to set up for his nasty burst while also dishing out my own? How to play defensive, who to go for, etc etc. ThanksFoxfire4 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 did my skirms cap as shadow for that weekly i wanna dabble in god comp as im basically an r1 glad shadow priest now add me up mages/hpals oglameboi#1982 also what other comps does shadow fit into? im really diggin it in arena. seems super fun and what a sick cc chainBiffstek14 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 Boomkins blizzard pls :(Alumez12 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 Something good about WoD gameplay? I'll start - Pom poly gone for frost/fireFlynrider23 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 an intervention for our friend dougie http://i.imgur.com/Ijy23Jz.png it's time to stopMurph20 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 Things that annoy me about WoD PVP Funny thing about WoD is that it could have been good, but its horrible for a few reasons. For me, the following are what make this games PVP the worst its ever been. Mobility and Anti-Mobility are just too damn good. Ill elaborate a little here, examples like burst of speed and power shifting druids being totally absurd, but on the opposite side of the coin you have faerie swarm or frozen ammo. Damn near every class has some sort of sprint mechanic or blessing of freedom knock off, or both. Because of the absurd high mobility and the design of having high time on target with low low static damage outside of cooldowns game play is exceptionally toxic making healing less than enjoyable forcing almost all healing / Wizzard DPS into instant casts, HoT's and DoT's. Moreover the high mobility removes something key from arena that use to mean something; positioning is no place near as important now as it was back in the olden days of wow where if you were out of place you were as good as dead. This is something missing from game play that greatly reduced the skill cap of arena PVP. Top this off with every class has some kind of Shield wall or pain suppression clone, and its a wonder anything ever dies outside of dampening. Pruning.... I hate pruning Far too many abilities got pruned from MoP to WoD and didn't need to be pruned. Legion will only make this worse. The solution is simple, instead of removing the abilities simply NERF THEM so that they are harder to use, or require expensive resources that burden your character and force actual decision making. Doing this raises the skill cap for every single class and makes the game more fun while avoiding pruning. Game balance OUTSIDE of 3's is worse than 3's simply because no love is given to it. I know we all mock and make fun of BG's and 2's but they are an important and integral part of getting people interested in 3's.. With out BG's and 2's; 3's is gonna die the death, so its high time we light a fire under blizzards rear and MAKE them balance 2's and BG's. RNG avoidance of any class spec. Specifically parry on STR Stacking classes like DK's, Ret's and Warriors. The frequency that I am parried is disgusting. Tonight my execute got parried 8 times in a row by a DK; I know that my warrior is also on the chopping block for this, but dear lord the RNG avoidance is out of hand now; its even worse when im on any other class who's melee based CC can be dodged / parried making clutch saves like leg sweep, bash or kidney almost impossible VS DK's, Ret's and Warriors. I know some one will post "Get behind them dummy", but frankly that is the stupidest argument in the world.. "Get behind them is only gonna work if they are a keyboard turning failure that has ignored the memo on mouse turning. Random and unacceptable latency "World" side only, while my "Home" is sitting happy at 55 to 60 MS. This is 100% a blizzard server issue and makes PVP very un-fun. Frankly it infringes on my fantasy. Random abilities not working for no given reason, example safeguard not working yesterday for no freaking reason at all.. Right on top my healer and "NOT IN LINE OF SIGHT" WTF??? This is one of MANY abilities not working properly. Gladiators distinction buff occasionally shows as working, yet not actually working; yay for RNG failure of a mechanism that is suppose to make PVP tolerable because of insane PVE tuning and ridiculous item level bloat in PVP yet again. If you want to 100% experience what this is like, go do some mercenary mode BG's; your glad distinction buff will be up, but I assure you its not working. A single shadow word pain will remove 60 to 70% of your HP.Sam16 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 "why doesn't blizzard do __?" because they have no reason to. they shouldn't. whatever your question is, if it's about pvp, it is straight up not worth developer time. too few people pvp. blizzcon's stream bled something like 40% of its viewers the SECOND they dropped the stupid casual q&a for the tournament final. get real, get your head out of the sand, leave the echo chamber, whatever. arena-specific changes are not worth dev time. if they can't do it in 5 minutes by moving one decimal point on a tuesday morning, they won't do it, and there is no reason to expect that to ever change. activision is a lot of awful things but they're not outright fiscally irresponsible, and wasting dev time on pvp would be exactly that. suck it up.Murph11 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 FROST MAGE ALHPA https://www.twitch.tv/venrukiRunatme15 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 CHINA NUMBA WAN CHINA NUMBA WAN 2K ME NO PLAY WARRIOR PROPERLY BUT ME PRESS EXECUTE CHINA NUMBA WAN CHINA NUMBA WAN CHINA NUMBA WAN CHINA NUMBA WAN CHINA NUMBA WAN http://imgur.com/KJemG9c BASEDWINCY CHINA NUMBA WAN AUTISTICGOAT CHINA NUMBA WAN TURBOLOL CHINA NUMBA WAN CHINA NUMBA WAN CHINA NUMBA WAN TAIWAN NUMBA TOOTurbolol13 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 how is flyhacking even possible seriously, how hard is it for blizzard to make some automatic thing that says "gee, if this guy has been 30 feet in the air for the last 5 minutes in this arena, maybe he's not supposed to be there???" or "hey look, this shaman has been sitting inside a pillar for 30 seconds, maybe we should flag him ??????" or even "hey guys, this warlock has instantly kicked the last 412 healing spells that the enemy casted, maybe he should be flagged as supsicious???????????????????" here r u ready blizzard ill even write u some code to loop while an arena is running!! heres ur height check! foreach Player in playerList { if( Player.Position.Z > 30 ) // Z = Height, 30 = 30 ft { Player.Account.Flag( Flags.Cheater ); } } and ur "is he inside a !@#$ing pillar": foreach Player in playerList { if( Player.Position.isInsideArea( currentArena.Pillars ) ) { Player.Account.Flag( Flags.Cheater ); } } and finally, "has he kicked 10000 spells instantly" Player.Events.InterruptedSpell += checkInterruptSuspect( this.EventArgs ); checkInterruptSpell( EventArgs e ) { if( e.InterruptTime < 50 ) // 50 = 50 milliseconds { e.Player.Account.SuspiciousKicks += 1; e.Player.Account.Stats.RecentKicks += 1; } else { e.Player.Account.NonSuspiciousKicks += 1; e.Player.Account.Stats.RecentKicks += 1; } if( e.Player.Account.SuspiciousKicks / e.Player.Account.RecentKicks >= 0.8 ) // are 80% or more of his kicks suspicious??? { e.Player.Account.Flag( Flags.Cheater ); } } Lopeppeppe19 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 lf 3s 2000cr I vape Super qtpie mexi muslim dk lf arena partners to play with, i would like qing ebola or walking dead. I'm 2012cr atm! Looking for Hpalls, ferals and WWs. Please help me on WoD struggle, i dont have friends, just Duck, Max and Redaxx. I love them and they're great guys, Im not a bad guy or player, lets queue! BTAG: Rvn#1435 Love u all xoxo <3 Upvote if you hate whales or if you love cats/dogs! Also follow my Stream! I stream LoL usually or Wow, I play so many games! www.twitch.tv/mexibrozRavenjones34 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 WTB bot banwave #3 please start deleting battle.net accounts for botting, people will be afraid to bot when they dont have their mounts\gold\items\achievements.Horizons3 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 lfm to help me get 2k lfm btags to help me to get to 2k need anyone!Thedoctõr5 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 Today is my birthday TyTaeyeon25 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 skirms kapp why do people play feral x2 and then blizzard pairs me with a retarded rogue w/ 0 gear... had a 8 min macth vs 2 ferals that did 11 mill healing combined and a little over 6 mill damage. can hybrid healing get toned down rofl? also for funsies i purged 127 rejuvs.Lexibelle11 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 2.2k xp Enh / Ele / Spriest LF Arena 2200 exp 1900 cr enh/ele LF turbo/lsx/etc Also LF god comp on my spriest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Powerbar/advanced Playing mostly afternoon and late evenings. LF chill people to game with. Post if interestedHexecute2 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 legion prot are raid bosses woah cool balance 4Head http://oddshot.tv/shot/swifty-2016031035256844 Cuts off, spoiler alert he lived the whole time while 6+ people were on him. Also, check those sweet keybinds, all 4 of his buttons are bound! Great game Blizzard, glad I preordered!Banteh7 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 Ret moonkin Im more interested in the comp in leigon so obviously all we can do is speculate, but does anyone have an opinion on ret moonkin working for mid ranked 2's?Kevincasey0 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 Up and coming ret lf partners Hey guys, I hope all is going well. I'm trying to find partners to push 3s with. I'm not the greatest of players, but don't mind constructive criticism. I believe I can push at least 2k in 3s, maybe even 2.2, but it has proven a great challenge to find people to run with. Have found a couple hunters, but both have entirely quit wow due to the current state of the game. If interested hmu. Btag is Seventhsin#1620. Thanks,Seventhsinn1 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 LFM Core healer to Push 3's rating LFM Dedicated Core Healer to Push 3's rating. Pref. Hpally or Disc. Must be at least 1400+ already, and have previous XP of that or higher. Also must have either Mumble Or Curse Voice. Pst with a reply and we can get in touch. We are serious and want to push as far as possible.Paragan1 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 headset lifehack + permabanned from wow :( Here's headset video: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CdJGRLlWIAEUHmK.jpg Logging in showing you that im permabanned on wow on my main account :( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJbTgcFmNpY Brought to you by Propell the poor fat old carried girl <3 goodbye forever :( P.S. this is an alt acct my main acct is banned on forums.Neverwallxo29 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 do yall think there will be another wow or mmo? after seeing alpha, im pretty disheartened. the ability prunes are severe, and PvP seems to be more PvEish via the epic prestige grind. other than that, i've noticed that they updated the animations. the warcraft engine is OLD, we are literally playing warcraft 3 in the 3rd person and directly controlling the character. maybe they are doing a business move to dwindle off the community to build another mmo on a better engine. its not like the old blizzard where they blatantly ignore the community, especially the PvP community. i feel that the problem arises from how old this game is. they can't be too innovative with this very out of date engine. also, they are investing a lot of money into other departments as well, such as hearthstone, HoTs, overwatch, etc. im going to wait for legion to come out to buy out, it does not seem like PvP is going to be even on par with WoD: they pruned things that should have stayed.Års8 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 Accidental plays -Smashing face into bladestorm on cd and accidentally immuning cc -Smashing face into frost nova and accidentally stopping someone running for cc or going for kill from the random root attached to it -Smashing face into death from above and accidentally immuning peels Just had a mage prevent me from getting a cross kill because he ice nova'd on top of my displacer beast and I came out of the displacer in a root which I then had to use a global to shift allowing the 10% health target to nascar away to safety. (Something else that needs to stop. We don't all need 500% movement speed.) Blizzard, stop attaching random immunities and cc to damage cooldowns + abilities and rewarding people for stopping things they weren't even aware that were happening. By far the most frustrating thing in this game.Nathian40 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 Is healing meant to be fun? nerf damage plz this is retarded Come out of 15 seconds+ of CC Spam flash of light,. health doesn't move Finally top my team get CS'ed partner dead in 6 second lockout 100-0 funWïxzÿ28 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 Skirms - PvP Gear Required...? Hi! Sorry for stating what might be obvious to some, but...with the event this week I wanted to ask the PvP community for some feedback. Do you really need to have a full set of PvP gear in order to do skirmishes, or do you just get in there regardless of gear or spec and let the system figure out who you fight, who your partner is, what level of competition you should be fighting, etc? For pallies - Is a semi decent PvE gearset and a prot spec viable or should I go holy / ret in PvE gear and roll the dice? I haven't done arenas since late BC, curious to the state of casual PvP now and want some easy conquest / valor.Rexzor5 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 destro in arenas can someone please tell me how players play this spec in arenas? i never raged in my life since i entered arena as a detro warlock. the only damage i do is from chaos bolts and its a 2,26 or 1.60 sec cast time with backdraft buff. and if im lucky to get it off. ppl LOS it non stop. i have no way to kite anyone, gate got nurfed way too much. how do ppl play this spec? every class kites like a pro with crazy moblity and i feel like im a target dummy spaming heals. why do warlocks even heal that much? im a dps class not a healer...Corruptor12 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 revives in arena plus powerhouse druids i was in a arena when a druid went stealth for 5 min came back and revived his partner but god forbid i cant do that because ya know.... for whatever reason. then another thing i noticed is that druids on every scale have become one hit wonders in every aspect, is there gonna be a nerf soon or is blizzard content watching one class become the only the thing necessary to climb arena statsFrostysock12 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 people keep whispering me im bad after skirms why r ppl so mean. allidoisheal-khaz modan and ventso-boulderfist both whispered me after skirms telling me im bad.Thanksgivíng21 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 Come back please If people could stop transferring to alliance just to have the double trinkets crutch to lean on that'd be greaaaat. Sincerely, a horde player who hopeless searches through the baron waste land that is lfg hoping that one day a single healer will emerge and want to play tsg :). For real though it's disgusting how many good healers alliance has compared to the hordes ><Aliminar12 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 how strong is resto druid god comp One of my main healers once to come back and play, and i was wondering how strong resto druid godcomp is now vs hpally god comp, can we push 2400+ like we did 2 seasons ago still? pros and cons of the comps and what do we beat and what counters us?Zeronix4 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 USA Can't Play RMP Iv been looking for a good rogue mage to que 3v3 with for months. Nobody is good enough to run the comp here unless they're rank 1. Its too hard for most Yanks who can't count past ten. So they all play turbo. Land of the lazy , just cleavers all day don't want to que anything that takes a braincell to play. Protein Shakes, red bull and virtual homoerotic slaps on the !@# while stroking epeen over glorious mongoloid damage, US ladders all day. Im glad US got absolutly gutter stompd by EU at the blizzcon and I hope this trend continues.Imtjs80 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 I'm sad af Finally got a new pc (old one was 8 years old) but it got damaged from shipping And my internet is also !@#$ing up a lot (my upload is supposed to be 30, it's been at 1.2-1.7mb since yesterday). All I wanna do is stream and play WoD T_TDillypoo26 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 You know what really grinds my gears?? When some scrub beats you in a skirm, then they msg you after the game to tell you that you are trash, scum, L2P nub. Thats not what pisses me off, It pisses me off when i go to message the person back to inform them that "i was alt tabbed playing type racer at the start of the game, oh and grats on the 1500 achiev bee tee dubs" I get a message that says "No player named 'Seniorpenisface-Darkspear' is currently playing." what the effing efffffff.......Rawrkitty11 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 What keyboard, mouse, and headset do you use? Just curious what the arena community uses. For me Keyboard - Corsair K65 RGB Mouse - Razer Naga Headset - Astro A40Ilmainx42 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 Arena season length should be reduced Imagine PvP seasons being one month long and have lots more unique incentives like mounts, tabards, transmogs, toys etc, would be sooo much better than now. People might actually feel competitive and feel like they should play more often as right we are half way through the season and let's be honest outside of primetime US is completely dead above 2200ish. So, in legion or even soon can we please have more incentives to PvP along with shorter seasons to keep people interested? Would be so much funner and more competitive than these 6 month seasons, Credit to Venruki for bringing this topic up on stream.Wïxzÿ24 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 Horrorstory Kickbotting in 2s didnt gamers league make a site to report cheaters, and theyre letting a bot lock into their guild? i took a video of the 2s game and ill be posting it right away /e heres the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiGVjYrHXHU&feature=youtu.beKp22 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 [Bug] Sapping night elf druids in combat http://www.twitch.tv/nahj/c/6069028 Highlight of me literally fan of knives-ing a druid and then next global vanish sapping him. http://www.twitch.tv/nahj/c/6075000 Druid putting up various hots then moonfiring me only for me to vanish sap him after moonfiring me. What me and other players have established about this bug. 1:) It can only happen in arena. Can't reproduce it in duels/wargames etc. 2:) Some abilities druids have like ironbark/germination 2nd rejuv don't apply combat. 3.) this bug only happens to night elf druids from what I've seen/heard. Could just be not enough horde druids to test though. 4.:)Sometimes if the last person the druid was in combat with is the rogue. The rogue vanishing dropping combat causes the druid to drop combat randomly even if they healed other targets in combat prior to the vanish. *This bug has nothing to do with sapping shadowmeld that's an intended mechanic.Nahj47 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 Unholy DKs Are they worth playing in arenas, and, even though i'm not above 2k xp in 3s, i'm not looking for a 1600 frost DK to tell me "Frost da greatest hurrdurr" I want a genuine answer, because I love the spec and I played it in MoP. What advantages does Unholy have over Frost and what advantages does frost have over unholy, what are their strengths and weaknessesDeathsmight10 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 Never thought it would happen. I miss ghostcrawler. What is wrong with this game.Kronìe10 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 Why I hate General Forums. (PvE Hangout) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742605275?page=1#6 Acting as if I'm causing a huge scene, yet my name is the thing that's childish. Lol.Yungtittyboi7 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 3m health pools in Legion .............. Why? This is just getting out of controlLeftenantdan30 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 can i get your opinion on this hey guys i feel like i have hit a wall at around 1850 and it feels like there is nothing i can improve on, i need some opinions on what i should do, i usually play around 2k mmr but i never get past usually 1850.Thedoctõr10 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 New arena map in legion! Ashmane Grounds. This is interestingBoltqt9 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 . wheres the eu scum im here to brush some teethEusucks0 Mar 9, 2016
Apr 6, 2016 fav hip hop album plz need new music, listening to organised konfusion/lost all my good music 2 computers back.<br/>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdyBQkBuSjsEmmaxox48 Apr 6, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 Thought about titles Just a thought, but what if titles were always changing? So say you have the basic titles Challenger Rival Duelist Gladiator R1 What if the system made it so that through out the season, as you gained rating past the cut off, you'd get the title. So you pass 1562 or whatever challenger cut off is, you get that title until you drop below it or whatever. This would exclude gladiator mount of course This wouldn't come in until a few weeks into each season, so that people just can't run around with 1800 cr and be r1 I guess a big question would be how to deal with the actual achievementBoltqt7 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 2.4k exp hunt looking for RBG team. I raid weekly (tues-wed-thur) so im looking for a team that runs on weekend or any other day then those im raiding. im good at basesitting and willing to use pretty mutch any voice. this means i have a working mic a good internet conection and im using PTT so no background noise at random moments. if you meet those requirements feel free to leave me your btag down here and i'll reply to you ASAP. Im willing to play anything. im currently playing BM but will switch to surv or MM depending on the map or if RL ask. Allso i will not leave my guild or transfert to any other server/guilds. my main goal is to finish raid tiers in mythic and achive 2k once again.Àrrôw1 Mar 9, 2016
Mar 9, 2016 Legion Sub Rogue look at these action bars: http://imgur.com/UHoBsjP RIP Celestalon is my least favorite person in the entire world right nowShoegäzer34 Mar 9, 2016