Arenas

Jan 31, 2016 multiglad 2800exp hunter lf solid 3s team 2x mop glad hunter and 2500 first season wod, just came back this season. Im trying to find a ret and a priest who are interested in getting synergy and pushing, my bt is king#15738 hmuFulltrapumad1 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 LF people H* 736 resto sham and a 735 ww monk looking for some people who are still horde add me if you want to play some games or if your transmog is fresh wargok#1183Zwig2 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 3s KFC - General specs / damage I am running KFC in 3s as a disc. We have an arms warrior and a survival hunter. Should we be running BM/Fury instead of our current lineup? Also, is survival damage supposed to be very low in comparison to a warrior? The hunter is doing at most 50% of the warrior's damage. Because we just started playing together, this is a real problem when games end in dampening because I go OOM from healing 2-3x the amount of the other healer. The hunter is always at the bottom of damage, right above me. Thanks for any input!Frëd2 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 Done with WoW *spoiler, it's because PvP bots [The PvP bots], They're an annoying 'wall' you have to climb as a healer, when you're already possibly dealing with sub-par DPS partners, while trying to improve yourself. Sometimes it fails. The kick botters, the rotation bots are few between and the juke bots are also even more fewer. (In case your wondering, I've asked a botter and the juke bots can juke interrupt bots, but they also cost more money and are harder to get supposedly) But it annoys me that they still exist, and people still use them, you could turn off combat logs? Maybe literally ban all the players using them for a month, then three months, then a year, then two years. Dude, the state of the game is literally PvP bot or play with those who do, or you're going to be at a disadvantage The best comparison I can come up with is MoP when they still had 2200 weapons, and you came late into the season, you'd be trying to get your 2.2k without a weapon, and you'd have to climb this other wall just to be on the same level as 2k players who received their weapon. For the moment being, I am leaving this game, I *may* come back in the new expansion, as MMO's are not something you truly quit. But I want to see a competitive PvP environment, or at least see Blizzard make massive efforts in the way of making botting extremely difficult, or they will eventually get hard I never understood why people bot, you didn't actually earn those achievements, but I guess people will pay to improve their self-esteem on a video game, the very thing that keeps this game afloat, is the very thing that makings botting so popular As it stands, it destroys what competitive PvP remained in this game, and I have to be done with itTruewan18 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 anyone wanna play with me hi ok this isn't my usual trolly lf friends thread i've always liked arenas but never liked queing it cause i could never find anyone to play with etc also its kinda dumb this expansion but anyway i qued to 1.9k in WOD s1 in 2s as MW no voice LFG for my first time ever trying to push for rating then i quit i have never actually really qued 3s that much i qued a few of them as MW at 2kish MMR i dont remember my CR though i think my friends were just carrying me so tl;dr im kinda new but not completely new i wanna q 3s and get into them/learn as WW perks of playing with me: im shy im funny sometimes if we lose u can blame it on me i have good music taste i have a nice mog i have a cool name my guild name is superior to allWodwalker13 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 Arena is garbage now any ideas on What class is the most fun to play in bgs casually?Nothelping42 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 Hey full 710 hpals how much do your heals heal for non crit and crit cuz in most of my losses i dont have wings and spam flash with target denounced and dps die(mostly vs turbo cleave)Bubblébuddy27 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 A- looking for Mage rdruid 2.2k xp rogue, been out of the game for about 2 years and looking for players to get back into the game and create synergy. I've been playing with LFG players but they always leave after one loss. Must have curse and willing to work on climbing ranks.Grimshady1 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 LF friends Chill, reserved 2350+, or former 2350 experienced Affliction Warlock looking for more friends to play with. Preferably a healer (Holy Paladin/Resto Druid/Resto Shaman) to heal myself and my beloved demons in 2s/3s. But I'm not too picky, just anyone with a positive mindset, that would be willing to grow with myself as a player, and have fun doing pvp things. Thank you for your time, -VentblazeVentblaze4 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 WTB more friends Can't find games because i don't have 2kxp or 2kcr and even though people in LFG are like "1550 cr but want people with 2.2k xp"...Blah blah blah, might be a good reason to just quit playing wow till Legion and just mess around on CoD BO3.Battlebrå10 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 Another video If you care to watch, feedback appreciated. Thanks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8j-Kk6zsGgXadie0 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 LS/x help Running ele/demo/x did alright for the most part but struggled against wls and godcomp. Is there any specific strategy against either of these that helps? Or just any tips in general for running ele/demo. Any help is appreciated thanks.Mojows1 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 LF arena partners (2200/2500 exp WOD healer) Seriously down to play whatever - no ragers prefer to play chill games. A little bit about my background - I have 2500 experience in WOD on my resto shaman (season one, did not play much season two) and I have a resto druid around 2200 exp, also in WOD. Looking to play games, add me homez#1636Dathomez8 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 artifact weapons and pvp What do you guys think artifact weapons and pvp integration? Will that be the main weapon for pvp as it should be. Also what about pvp gear in general. It sounds like they are going for a talent system for pvp and no pvp gear at all because they didn't mention it. So will pve gear and artifact weapon be the gear of pvp with ilvl equalization?Studmuffins10 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 The sad truth I have to be quite drunk in order to enjoy pvp in this game otherwise i cant even bring myself to queue lolDaarr9 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 LF 2.2k+ mages to que with Please leave your battle tag. Thanks!Graycen9 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 GCD on interrupts to break kickbots why wouldn't this workHolunki51 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 Resto LF 2s/3s Title says it all . 1900xp rdruid wod 1st season without skype {Willing to use Curse} 1600cr 2s 0cr 3s Drop battletags or add me Zugganator#1369Spándex0 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 Bringing Life To Arena On Youtube Herro ppl, Im starting to frequently upload entertaining youtube arena videos.. Come check them out.. you wont regret.. Here one for a couple of laughs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF9npfJ7094 .. Be LegendaryAbdou3 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 A DK silenced my thunderclap when.. A DK silenced my thunderclap after I killed his partner in 2's when it was a 1v1. That is all. Never been silenced before. Felt cold. Very Cold The People's Shield Purified him though. 2016 Year of The PeopleAbombanation4 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 2 New Pilots Discovered!!! READ READ READ!!!! I found this guy, 72 wins or so and 2416? Looks like Blazingboost to me. Everyone report this guy. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/galakrond/Floof/pvp#bgs (HASNT Q'D 3S IN MONTHS, I WATCH ARENA MATE) Now this retard is just unreal man. such a !@#$ing freak. pays people like Wallabare to pilot him to the point he re named his alt Wallabare on Darkspear so it isnt as sketchy cus its already sketch on his main (Easye-Darkspear) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Easye/pvp#bgs PS: ALSO HASNT QD HIS MAIN IN AGES CUS I HEARD WALLA WANTS TO BE DISCRETE AND JUST PLAY HIS ALT EDIT: HEARD THEY ARE ALSO WINTRADERS FROM LAST SEASONUglythotbtch38 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 Hunters the class that got led astray. Of all the classes in WoW hunter are the biggest victims of the ignorance and misinformation. Everywhere I look I see hunters wanting to play bad comps, running the wrong gear, and playing mediocre specs. Oddly, I have never see a hunter want to play what would be the most effective to play in this cesspool known as WOD arenas. -The jungle obsession, why hunters want to play this medicore comp is puzzling. Perhaps is the name or maybe because that is what you see on streams, but after you get past the teams that are just going to flop to the opening incarnation, you will realize this comp sucks. You are going to realize that every team you face has a slight advantage over you that you gonna have to someone how outplay and survive long enough for the other team to make a major mistake so you can win. You will will get to watch your feral die countless times. -PHS, Pure futility for 99.999 percent of players. Unless you have access to top 3 rets/shamans you are completely wasting your time, the degree to which you all are going to rotate CDs with each other is going to be a failure. You games are going to be long and your team is going to have to properly navigate each game over and over, while getting in position for links/sacs... Real talk hunters: Unless you plan on playing 30-60 hours a week of WOD arenas like the players who can run these comps decently, you shouldn't even bother with those tryhard comps. Every mainstream hutner should be playing BM Thug, stacking Vers with a Hpally. That going to be the easiest comp for you to climb the ladder with a doubt. - Why? Because it is straight forward offensively and defensively, and easy to play with massive damage. You can survive 3 landed setup on you and should be able to kill most teams in 4 or less and of course you usually get to go first. -You will have a massive advantage against some teams, while with other comps you never have this huge of an advantage verse anyone.- so unlike other comps you will get a fair share of "free wins".Brutain42 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 Just thought of a comp! Blood DK/Demo lock/Hpal. Somebody try it out. DK grips healer All 3 use their 30s instant ranged stuns to make it a 3v0, RMD style. FoJ on heals so can't trink>dispel. Warlock pops dark soul. Get trinkets. Survive 30 seconds. Do it again and DK shares AMS with lock in case of mage, pally aura masteries, and lock demonbolts something that can't trink and it dies. Sounds WoD-tastic to me.Satanya7 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 The Cheating Epidemic I can't stay silent on this anymore. I love this game, I have loved PVPing in it for over 10 years now, and I have never been more concerned about it. WoW PVP has always had issues, from bugs to class balance and everything in between. Lets face it this game will never be perfect, and I don't expect it to be. For the most part the game has always been enjoyable to me, and hopefully many others, in spite of the issues. Lately however the widespread cheating that has been going on has undermined the core of what PVP should be; legitimate competition between players. Sure botting, wintrading, and other cheats/exploits have been around for a long time, but in 10+ years I have never seen it anywhere near this bad. I genuinely believe that cheating is the most critical issue that PVP in WoW has ever faced. I fear that if major steps aren't taken to significantly curtail it before Legion that no amount of positive design changes will be able to redeem the game and bring true competition and enjoyment back to Battlegrounds and Arenas. Even if we extend the benefit of the doubt and assume Blizz managed to catch and ban a majority of the cheaters before titles went out, the damage is still done. The enjoyment of the game during the season was ruined for a huge portion of players, and while giving titles to cheaters certainly would add insult to injury it is only a symptom of the much larger issue. Blizzard if you read this I implore you to take more proactive and if needed drastic action to combat cheating in PVP. I understand it is a very difficult challenge both technically and legally. But in my respectful opinion the current strategy being employed is a failure at what should be its primary goals: preserving the integrity and enjoyment of the game as much as possible for as many people as possible. These long periods of free reign for cheaters followed by massive ban waves may be very efficient at catching the maximum number of cheaters. But it comes at the expense of allowing them long periods of time to benefit from their illicit behavior, ruins the integrity and enjoyment of the game for everyone else, and undermines trust both in the achievements of other players and in Blizzard long-term. I wish I had all the answers and a perfect solution to suggest, but it is not a simple problem and I doubt it will have a simple answer. All I can suggest is this; go after these cheaters and ban them quickly and aggressively. Ban them as soon as you catch them, don't let up, don't give them a chance to breath. Make them shell out so much money for new copies of the game over and over that you can afford to double the size of the department dedicated to hunting them down and wiping them out. In the finest traditions of PVP, MAKE THEM BLEED.Eldacar199 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 Warrior LF 1800cr-ish Warlock/rsham H/A I have warriors on horde and alliance that are the same CR. Would love to get some more people on bnet so I can queue when I get on. I rarely get anyone off the forums, but please holinky give me some fun people to play with. Save me from turbo boys. lonewolfdrag#1248. Don't add if you rage or be inherently negative. (for you man)Resho19 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 Questions about Legion Arena 1.Are PvP talents changeable in the arena before the gates open? 2. Do Artifact powers apply in arena (aka 3 second cd blink and dk attacks have a chance to summon army of the undead)? I had some more but im not sure now....Jersythiing12 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 timewalking n chill Healing with some Trance from a French Radio Station (EU knows its music) in the background. More fun than WoD arena.Griever27 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 OMg blizzard actually cares! sike lol incarn+ berserk one ability now http://legion.wowhead.com/spell=102543/incarnation-king-of-the-jungle yes, that means berserk now has an additional 15 seconds to itGratatata43 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 Glinks runs his mouth on stream, he is wrong. Recently, I was told that glinks was running his mouth about some of the decision I made, so figure I am would just come here and set that kid straight. 1) he criticizes from re upping stun DR on the opener - Shows he lack of awareness of the game and inability to adapt to situations. We didn't do a standard opener with Deep, My mage isn't going to hold deep and frostjaw, so we know we aren't going to go again for a while aways- so re DR fits in with the changing use and timing of abilities His teams panicking blowing Deterrence and Spirit Link seconds later only proves my point- They were completely unaware of ensuring situation so when they got blindsided by their own ignorance and arrogance, so they ended up overlapping CDs. 2) 2 point DFA used as a Gap closer because glinkz failed on his positioning/cd usage. -So I am slowed in the middle of the map, unable to hit anything. -Glink detters -Glink disengages What is the point of that disengage? He didn't improve his position to get a trap- the only possible reason was to get spacing from me. Glinks out range and for an instant screws up and wanders back in range, so I get 2 point dfa off. Apparently he thinks that I should not taken advantage of him wasting his Disengage by getting back in range and just let him get back out of range.. Or maybe, he wasn't going fix his position and was going let me land that so so "critical", no find weakness 2 point dfa for a whopping sub 10k damage, with no CC up or major damage abilities going to be up for a while.. Glinkz, is a jackass, Who screwed up twice and either was trying to distract attention to me or really is just that dumb. You can watch the game here: http://www.twitch.tv/glinksz/v/38579174 @1:58Lifsha81 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 That Useless Addon Everyone Uses Could someone please explain to me the purpose of that addon that reports the enemy team's class and talent specialization? Both of those are already shown on their health bars. So what's the point?Cherby6 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 WoW 3v3 Arena Tournament - In The Clouds http://www.twitch.tv/dregekk Live NOW! Watch me win,Wixzy1 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 Glad Warr LF WLS / Thunder or Heals for Turbo WoD S1 WLS Gladiator looking for a main WLS / Thunder Cleave (not as experienced at thunder yet), or a healer for turbo I have an enhance partner with two shamans above 2300cr atm. Leave a message and add babypuke#1132 if similar relevant (WoD) experience with reasonable CR.Babypuke4 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 Healing is way too overpowered, still. Here's the last arena i will be competing in for WoD. http://s29.postimg.org/8ofs3u4if/DISC_IS_STUPID.png I really hope legion will put healers back in their place, make them dependent on the people who are supposed to protect them. Having a Disc Priest or Holy paladin run rings around me for 30 minutes is nothing short of boring, Healers are not supposed to stand face to face with a damage dealer, especially one that REDUCES(Yeah 10%, what a joke right?) healing with Poisons. Come on blizzard, The game is going backwards if Healers can tank more damage than somebody specced as a tank.Kashino56 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 @jao what happened to the kick botting anti cheat addon thing.Acceptance10 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 cause of multiple same time Agony/corr ticks? I'm going through these combat logs and was wondering what causes a person to be hit with corruption/agony/UA multiple times in the same time slot from a single lock. (Not a lag issue) (empty fields where cut from log below) 12/28 00:55:30.748 SPELL_PERIODIC_DAMAGE 980 Agony 0x20 7314 -1 32 0 0 0 nil nil nil nil 12/28 00:55:30.748 SPELL_PERIODIC_DAMAGE 980 Agony 0x20 2194 -1 32 0 0 0 nil nil nil 1 12/28 00:55:30.748 SPELL_PERIODIC_DAMAGE 146739 Corruption 0x20 5269 -1 32 0 0 0 nil nil nil nil 12/28 00:55:30.748 SPELL_PERIODIC_DAMAGE 146739 Corruption 0x20 2371 -1 32 0 0 0 1 nil nil 1 12/28 00:55:30.748 SPELL_PERIODIC_DAMAGE 30108 Unstable Affliction 0x20 6757 -1 32 0 0 0 nil nil nil nil 12/28 00:55:30.748 SPELL_PERIODIC_DAMAGE 30108 Unstable Affliction 0x20 2028 -1 32 0 0 0 nil nil nil 1 These set was pairs, and I think I've seen up too three repeating. I only find this happening in a few logs and only in a few places. I don't play a warlock so I'm not the mechanics in play here. sometimes I see two agony's stacked but a single corruption tick and a single UA..Minitalis6 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 LF mage for Boomkin Mage Hpally Looking for a mage around 1800cr willing to use voise and push rating. Boomkin has over 2k experience but im pretty new to the class/arena. Hoping to push to 2k(or close to)Cooltronn0 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 HAHAHAHAHAHA Just queue'd into boomkin/enhance/frost dk. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGriever28 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 31, 2016 FDK/RDruid vs Surv Hunt/Disc Priest Hey guys, currently running fdk, rdruid comp in 2's around 1800 cr and have been having a lot of trouble with surv hunter disc priest comps, any help would be great.Khainë2 Jan 31, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 804K HP affliction lock in 2s skirmish... ... spec'd for drain life. Yeah, that was about as hilarious as you'd imagine it would be.Sunbear13 Jan 30, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 [H] Need players for Turbo or WLS - 2.1k exp LF enhance Sham, H pal, R druid or Aff lock for WLS or Turbo. Have 2k achievement in 3s and have Curse.Bodywrecker3 Jan 30, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 oh, rbgs such fun add doomsinki-emerald dream to the unending botting lock listStormspellz3 Jan 30, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 Rsham PoM Hex Legion This is a horrible talent... 30 second CD Place totem wherever you want When totem is dropped, everyone around it is instantly hexed for 8 seconds Pulses every 5.20 seconds How is AoE PoM Sheep a good idea?Boltqt27 Jan 30, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 Conquest Bug? Didnt they update the RBG conquest gains to 600 and the arena one to like 270 or something, like im still getting 400 cq per rbg win and 180 per arena win but my other characters i get the updated amount...? is this a bug if so how do i fix it? Regards, CareagainCareagain0 Jan 30, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 eating food in arenas.... Please remove this flaw from arenas. When I gets down to 1v1 and another char can cc run away and go eat food is silly. You have removed almost all outside potions etc. Why is food eating still available....? Arena is to prove your worth in a battle not who can cc run away and eat more... it's pathetic.Shanesmasher19 Jan 30, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 @ilovemydog Am I doing this right? http://imgur.com/a/RK9vfAcceptance29 Jan 30, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 hey if u come into a restaurant 5 mins before close with ur entire tribe of 12 people and then demand service and then after ur 30 minute order u demand to eat at the restaurant and then not leave until 1 hr and 30 mins after close u are committing a crime against humanity and u are almost worse than celestalonStumblin39 Jan 30, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 Why wod is garbage Checkers literally has more depth then this game its retarded every game you will most likely face A dk mongo cleave Warlock melee x godcomp rogue mage tryhard cleave i mean turbo cleave if u somehow spontaneously queue into a hunter he will be playing PHS or thug the ability pruning removed so much skill cap from the game Lets not forget if u have no gear i backpeddling keyboardturning male draeni fdk can kill you easier then Adam can find a way to rating bash you why did I resubBubblébuddy18 Jan 30, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 Good hotfixes Blizzard Now fix the bug where monk disable last 15 seconds instead of 8 (the max amount of time any cc can last on another player) and we'll be all set.Pradafiend3 Jan 30, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 wtb spectral tiger...... gold is on tich, but willing to transfer if you got a good deal. looking for the blue mount, not the epic one.Kêsha37 Jan 30, 2016
Jan 30, 2016 Just faced a kick bot at 1k mmr in 2s I literally can't believe this anymore. I tried to fake 5 times and got instant kicked all 5 times. I reported but knowing blizz it won't do anything. Also it just so happened to be a lock so surprised.Balanced14 Jan 30, 2016