Arenas

Jan 21, 2016 Dodge and parry No one likes random dodge or parries but I don't think they should be removed, because they have always been apart of this game and I believe they have their place. The problem now is that there is nothing you can do if someone randomly dodges/parries your attack - you just have to deal with it..... So I have a fabulous idea! What if classes (the classes that would be able to make use of it) in legion gains and ability that fits their class style that works similar to how overpower did for warriors back in the olden days. This way if someone dodges or parries your attack you can actually do something about it like you used to. This would add more depth to the game and would help separate the good players that would utilize this from the bad players ,which would not. ThanksadoodlyMoistweiner0 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 for kity http://i.imgur.com/xg0Nngx.jpg?1 ya.Nicky3 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 supa hot fire song for arena :D? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7tjaK3BqXE enjoy the fireCalderg4 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 LF Arena Partners for 3s Team I was a 2.4k EXP rated Resto Shaman but now playing my shadow with 2.2k EXP. I'm fed up of looking for randoms in LFG and want to form a serious 3s team. If you are chill, experienced and willing to play on a regular basis to form a solid team leave your BTAG or add Grim#1144Undo2 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 Refilling Warrior Hello all I am thinking of boosting a warrior because I just want to be free as a bird. Thinking Human cuz that's where all the cool kids go yeah? Anywho what server is the place to be? I'd mainly be doing 3's but RBG's are fun too.Cïtywok7 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 Skirmish 2v2 fix the 1 player bloody bug How hard is it to have 2 players in 2 v2 , lost track of how many bloody times im on my own on spawn . screw you useless game designers either 2v2 or cancel the bloody arenaMooredify0 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 my wod experience in 3 seconds http://imgur.com/INKng4rGeorgesteel13 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 Unit frame debuffs issue Hi, would be great if anyone could help me out. when I dot someone up, I can't see the last debuff on my target (I have target of target enabled) I know there is a command to move the target of target portrait a bit so that you can see all the debuffs, but it was ages ago and it has reset. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!Krixooks2 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 iLVL 740 Statistic caps? So I was reviewing different pieces of conquest gear and wondering what I can get my stats to look like once I buy the full set. I want to see exactly how I can balance multi's, mastery, and versatility. Unfortunately, I cannot see the end result because I cannot purchase all the parts yet. Does anyone know of a site, forum discussion, etc. in which the stat percentage caps for each class are discussed? Or better yet, of a site that allows you to select armor and check what the stats would be for a specific Race/Class/Spec? If this does exist, please let me know. If not, we should make it.Worgazmz1 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 Need Skirmish Wins? I'm an experienced and for the most part, geared Warlock(Horde) or Warrior(Alliance) looking to get others their 10 wins. Add me on Battletag, I'll help you out. Cambra#1509. On right now :)Cambra8 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 RMD CC Chains !@#$ them. Why Blizzard thinks 7+ through 21 seconds in CC chains is healthy for the game is beyond me. I'm looking forward to the CC pruning or pvp talent decisions that comp has to make in legion. Anyone wanna ride the salt train with me? :(Hoodbean6 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 fly hacking fire mage exposed at 2500 mmr 3s i was qing with my arena parners carly and sam and we ran in to this seriuosly???????? i just want my weekly cap god i am unsybbing http://i.imgur.com/pnvNUvN.jpgWodwalker24 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 Lf friends 2.4 exp boom( A) any exp any cr I've been messing around with anyone who signed up in grp finder really. My friend challenge told me this is going to be my best way to make friends... I'm 2.4 exp multiple seasons on boomkin I did recently make a resto spec which I really don't have exp with. I have a holy paladin as well on alliance. I'm not too picky with cr or exp I just need more people to que with..I sat in grp finder for like 3 hrs yesterday and only 1 person sign up. I can't get on alot so I'm sorry in advanced if I disspear for a few days I have alot going on ,but I can let you know ahead of time if I can't get on. I am usually on between 9 pm est -1 am est ...sometimes earlier on weekends. I don't rage at my partners...I use this game as an escape so please no ragers... Thanks in advance..Aurorakitty15 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 how to enjoy pvp These are the two techniques I make full use of to enjoy pvp :) Maybe they can help you too to have fun http://reactiongifs.me/shia-labeouf-magic/  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=erkpm6QggrUGrommashhs0 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 [Alliance/Horde] Ret LF more 3v3 Partners Haven't queued since opening week of the season, but I'm finishing gearing up and hoping to get some more games in on my Ret(s.) Looking for Hunters and Resto Shamans/Disc Priests for PHS/PHP, as well as any adventurous Mages that may want to run Ret/Mage/Priest. EDIT: I also have a Horde Ret if anyone on Horde is interested. Still gearing that one too. Leave battletags below please. Thanks. :)Lawlbringer4 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 2200 :) Got my 2.2k achievement in 3s last night playing wwls (probably the only wwls NA since we haven't seen a mirror to date) Considering I only started pvping in wod I'm pretty happy with how far I've come along and I'd like to thank everyone who has helped me and put up with me on the ride. I'm really close in 2s as well, although fighting through hordes of r1s to get to 2.2k is pretty hectic. (no pun intended because, let's face it... There aren't much horde in pvp currently) Cheers guys, onwards to 2.4k :) see you in the arena!Stayplus105 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 LF Warrior/Lock for 2v2 2200 Push Hello friends, As the title says, I'm looking for an amazing Warrior or Warlock to push 2200 in 2v2s for the Arena Master requirement. I took WoD S2 off but I was 2200+ Duelist on 2 RShamans in WoD S1 (high 2268) and made it to 2112 in 2v2 the same season partnered with a Warrior. I'm mature, vocal and a problem-solver. The same will be expected of you. Please have a likeable personality as we will be spending a lot of time together. :D Extremely talented Ferals welcome to apply. P.S. I'm also working on 5v5. My Horde RShaman is pretty high currently on the 5s ladder (same name). Always open to push 5s if any motivated, experienced team needs a Resto or Enhancement Shaman.Rekompense2 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 MW isn't near as bad as rsham So just stahpBlâzeone45 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 dk damage please fix this. not ot mention 60% heals...100- you in a matter of 3 seconds.Caustix34 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 21, 2016 TURBOCAT CLEAVE VIABLE??? Enhance/Feral/x As Title says, is this comp viable?Mørphèus25 Jan 21, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 2.2kxp SPRIEST LF shatter team. (Mage & Hpal) Looking for a mage & hpal for shatter. Please be at least 2k+xp in WOD. Looking for a team to build synergy with and q often. Please Know how the comp works and be willing to learn. Would like to get 2.4 again on my new account. Cr is around 1800. Please comment below or message me. BTAG: Jadmar#1839 Thanks!Jadmargir2 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 GG blizz my thread on shining light on a botting lock gets deleted after a few hours for being a "call out" thread, but http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20419813423 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20420283539 http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20420203602 All of his autist buddy's threads stay up that literally have my name in the title or the first post, calling me a rat.Acceptance15 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 WoW pvp community How did it get this bad? I know it was never perfect but it feels like now unless you are way above random peoples skill level your the problem if you lose and even sometimes win. I just got done playing a 2s match on my priest (disc) with a warrior partner vs a MW monk / warrior team. We ended up winning the match. My warrior did around 5.5mil to the other warriors 6.5 mil damage. Now this isn't a big deal to me as long as he some what competent and isn't a complete noob, which he wasn't. But the thing I don't understand is after the game was over first thing he says is you need to fear. I said I feared almost every time it was off cool down unless I was in the process of healing or cced. He then says you feared once at the beginning and that was it (I was fearing the monk btw). The worst part is the other warrior was clearly better, did more damage, used his cool downs more efficiently both offense and defense. I have to say its like people aren't satisfied with anything anymore.Arlenni8 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 LF 2kCR+ RSHAM we can love <3 [H] 2200 this season lock + 2k DK LF resto shaman with at least 2k CR and some xp to boot. leave btags belowNoobender3 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 lf 3s fr salut je suis a la recherche d'une 3s francophone. étant donné que je suis pas super fort en anglais. j'ai une exp de 2k2 arena sur serv EU. mon BTAG : dogs#2411Døgsx13 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Ww monk lf walking dead. I'm geared and dedicated. Group finder is garbage, I am looking for a deathknight and hpally who are CONSISTENT. On at least 2 days out of the week and dedicated to hitting at least 2k.Fenghuo15 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Legion Pruning Grief Scale http://imgur.com/bX3Qbao Where do you place yourself? Personally I think I'm between 4 and 5. I'd bet the majority of you are on stages 2 and 3, from what I've seen in these threads for the past month.Tolkki7 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Artifact Weapons required for Competitive PVP It sounds like PVP gear as a whole is being phased out, and that the expectation is that everyone--PVE and PVP players alike--work on their artifact weapon throughout the expansion. The artifact essentially operates similar to the legendary cloak and ring, though the requirements aren't out there yet. If the conquest system is removed and you need an Artifact (legendary) weapon to compete, will you stick it out or call it quits? To me this new system sounds like we're headed back to needing to do some heavy questing and PVE content just to stay in the game.Ashran53 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Skirmish bonus week Where all the bots who want their bonus 500 conquest, than mix with under geared just trying to gear upWhitemochaqt1 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Lesser invisibility Wasn't this removed due to balance issues. Remember when rogues and feral could see classes like balance druids in stealth form when near by. Why allow Demon Hunters to have it then? Just asking.Pouncendeath3 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Old Man Cho Looks like most of the competitive arena community from WoW is landing on Old Man Cho for the Blade and Soul release. Mushin is where all the "big" guilds are going like Goon Squad etc, and the "hardcore" PvE crowd. Every server is in Dallas Texas, so choosing one over another won't affect your latency. There is cross realm dungeoning but not open world stuff, so you should really choose Old Man Cho if you're interested in the rated arena scene. Just a PSA, been getting asked this question a lot. See you there.Theblindone80 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Need hardware pricing assist. For how much can I sell this 2 year old laptop: http://www.amazon.com/G75VW-17-Inch-Gaming-Laptop-VERSION/dp/B009M2XB3U I am thinking of building a pc, been looking up prices etc and I think I can scrounge together a pretty huge upgrade for $1000. Would be awesome to have some extra $$$ to cover a part of the build.Hot5 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Trinket Question So I switched to the On-Use trinket for arena because I was testing it on the Gladiator's Sanctum Dummy and the On-Use actually did more than the on-proc. I ran several tests making sure all of the procs were lined up and kept everything as consistent as possible. Is this wrong? Are there factors the dummy doesn't take into account when it comes to one trinket or the other? This has been bothering me for a long time because I notice EVERYONE uses the on-use trinket and I just don't want to be selling my burst short. Any help is much appreciated!Chickentrain0 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 I have cloned myself On Moon Guard. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/moon-guard/Nicky/simple Behold. It kinda just stands there dunno why.Nicky13 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 2100 exp wod s1 2300+ exp mop player lf team Hi guys I am just coming back to wow from a break since s1 looking for some teams to push with I prefer FLS/WLS/jungle/Cupid.. Please be at least 2k wod exp. i am not looking to play 3 games and call it I want players to push with. I have 2 shaman both alliance. Please post your tag below and I will add you. Thanks guysErixo2 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Advice on partner for rogue Riddle me this: What plays like a WW monk, but pairs well with a rogue? I play with a rogue and would like to have a dps spec that pairs well with him. I love my WW to pieces, but am not confident at all in how it pairs with a rogue. Things I like about WW: -Fast paced (mobile) -Always something to press (I don't like downtime) -Abilities that feel rewarding to hit (I don't like lots of dots, bleeds, things spreading my damage out) -Frequent burst (TEB stacks reasonably fast, so I'm just waiting for a CD) What would you recommend based on that? Thanks!Riverdown0 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Another botting warlock I'll get a forum ban for this, but whatever. This garbage needs to be addressed by blizzard. Filovirusmn-Tichondrius is 100% botting Every time I got within range of him I was instantly locked on my penance cast. I got suspicious after the first few locks, so I tested it by running away, watching him fearing my teammates, ran back in and casted penance... instantly locked (this is during an RBG). Shadowfury was being placed on my casts when his spell lock was down, all while he was dotting/feared up others. Well whatever... not like blizzard will do anything.Spectralite63 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 What is with ...... the complete lack of communication and interaction between Blizzard and it's PvP player base? It's actually pathetic.Kêsha27 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Enhance/Sub Rogue 2's? How is this comp in 2's? Obviously not going for rank 1 with it but does it work at all? How about combat?Angrywalrus2 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Pilot or naw Do you think this player is a pilot? achieved his first 2200 and ended 2300+ that same day under 70 wins with a 66% win rate. Also stopped at his highest rating ever of 2354. Do you think he is a pilot or nah http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/F%C3%A2%C3%B1g/simpleArianagránde63 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 comeback reforge please... cause jewelry craft accessories are too strong(not op,i guess) i can't spend 90000g for jewelry craft accessories. ya,trash stats items scaling up in pvp-area,i know. but trash stats is trash imo.Dalhsa4 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 "acceptance" exposed Hello today i will be exposing "Acceptance" The priest known as acceptance can always be found on the forums at any given time of the day. trolling and making outrageous claims but never has any evidence to back up what he says. I think its safe to assume that he is most likely very overweight/underweight and ugly as fk with no life or friends and has nothing going for himNaniganz62 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Skrim event So far as my MW I queue'd into 8 tanks pls help me. srsly 19 tanks now, and if my partner is dps, it's a male draenei. What type of hell did I get into each tank I get into I'm editing the number.Slythize10 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 theres no motivation to play sub par comps when every1 refuses to q anything out of turbo/wdead/rmd/shatterTalaryann7 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 Level 100 Ret Paladin PvP Check out these videos for some Retribution Paladin PvP fun. Little Mix of Arena and Random Battle Grounds. Thank You for Watching, Please Like and Subscribe for updates on future videos. Newest: https://youtu.be/ss5GLbUvTMg There are links to my other videos from this one as well. Thank You for Your time!Unsaved3 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 my guild died i get to escape KT, where should i goMurph34 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 late night tired plea to form regs. I enjoy bantering and rivalries more than most on forms and in games... However, the arena scene is getting so small and dead I think the game can't handle petty indulgences much more of excessively blasting and sabotaging people/threads.. I hope you will all consider being more chill and helpful in getting people going in arenas again so we put a little life back into playing arenas again... until legion or overwatch.Brutain0 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 MFW I died to wwdk http://puu.sh/mCsJb/5c418e735f.jpgHot11 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 If WoW arena was F2P Would it be popular?Suolis14 Jan 20, 2016
Jan 20, 2016 My sub expires at 1 Anyone willing to lend a general helpful forum poster some cash? Spent my money on cigs and I'm broke. Will /lick you.Notascrub41 Jan 20, 2016