Arenas

Aug 21, 2015 WoW PVP Vs. Elder Scrolls Online PVP (Xbox 1) i have been playing WoW since the beginning of the game though i have quit many times i have always come back because the content in the game became better, i.e PVP. i started my pvp career very late in the game starting Season 10... i played hunter and i just started to use keybinds. shortly after playing pvp i got 2k and quit season 12 to come back season 14 to get duelist as warrior at 2.2k. the highest i have ever been. after season 15 came out warrior to me was balanced, we had sustainable damage, though our rotation was very iffy. i achieved 2.6 on my main warr and 2.5 on my alt. at the beginning of WoD, i looked at the warrior class and laughed at how simplistic its become along with every other class. Blizzard has dumbed the game down immensely since i started pvp... WoW pvp has never been "Balanced" as some people call it.... but it has never been this bad. ESO, New to the xbox console, in its short time it has been released has overcome WoW's PVP and PVE in one fell swoop with its mechanics. its more, "Balanced" with only the implimentation of Stuns... no spammable Poly's or rogue lockouts in this game.... the content is much more challenging with its Limited abilities and rewards. though ESO does need SERIOUS patching to its gameplay, it has only just begun and i see it being a much better game than wow. Now dont get me wrong, i did not come onto this forum to bash blizzard, Blizzard has had a VERY successful game for a long time. and for a good reason too. what im trying to say here is blizzard better pick up its game mechanics before its overcome by a much more "Advanced" MMO.Famden5 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 Best race for Warlock next patch (Horde) I would probably force to pick up this toon again since my most of my guildie decide to go back Horde next patch. Should I stay UD or switch to a difference race as Horde. All Orc, Troll and Blood Elf sound very appealing. Thanks for the reply.Iamsocrazy13 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 LF Jungle / KFC 2700+ S15 Glad / S16 x2 Glad exp Hunter. LF Ferals and Shamans/Hpallys for Jungle. Be around the same experience as me or decently close to it. Don't be a rager please :P Might be down to play KFC but prefer jungle as I hate playing BM Battletag: Burnbabyburn#1395 Alt hunters armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Offline/advancedGoboomsucka38 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 21, 2015 What spec can 1v1 a Feral druid besides another feral druidDeathchicken50 Aug 21, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Crowd Control & Diminishing Returns - Replies Since they've locked the topic, there-by avoiding any listening to players concerns about the current situation, it seems prudent that since Blizzard touts they "listen to players", it's safe to assume they also mean they will "listen" to players concerns about crowd control & diminishing returns. My take on the issue is as follows. #1 There are way too many CC effects. Mainly because they are not in the same shared category. Solution: There are really only 2 needed classes of CC's. Movement impairing, Spell/ability impairing. Most if not all CC's should fit in more than one of these categories. the current system of of 15s, 3x = immune seems reasonable. What has trully ruined the game is the lack of continuity on diminishing returns. If i'm feared by a priest, I can not cast, nor control my character. If I'm kidney shot by a rogue, I can not cast nor control my character, yet they do not share diminishing returns. They have the same implicit effect, and should share the same implicit categories of diminishing returns. Similarly, a root does not impair my abilty to cast and that category should not increment. Like wise a horror or mind control should increment both as I can not control my character and can not cast. #2 inconsistencies in the current claimed workings. Sap duration: 1 min , yet I constantly see it lasting less than this in BG's and always invokes diminishing returns. So much for the 15s rule. I've checked wowhead as is so commonly referred via ingame tickets and their description confirms the 1 min duration and has no referral to a shorter pvp duration, nor does the Blizzard post this topic is replying to mention any such adjustment to sap/pvp. Is it only BG's/arena's this applies to? What about world pvp? End point and game, is that the current diminish returns needs work. It has for a long time. Yet we see no action in the months that it has been a problem. Yes they listen, but if there is no acknowledgement or response, it's no different that players expressing their concerns to a wall. If I want to have a one sided conversation with no feed back, response or some sign of intelligent dialogue and discussion on issues, I'll take it up with the logs as I chop wood instead of posting on a forum. Players want more than just communication on issues. They want dialogue and discussion. I "listen" to my daughter all the time. $300 shoes... $200 purse.. friends can stay out till all hours. I listen. I also respond. She may not like it, but I don't just ignore her. I treat her like an intelligent human being. It's time your dev's start doing the same with their customer base.Nëoteric3 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 [A] 2700xp 2200cr Hunter LF 3v3 I'm tired of messing around, I need a solid push past glad cutoff. Would prefer playing jungle with an Rsham but honestly IDC what the setup is. Good players = good rating and I can't seem to find a solid team.Fumblès0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Reason I dont arena Is because the player base! I became jaded when I would lose 1 match and my partner/partners would cuss me out and start screaming that I sucked even though I out damaged them and didnt die first :).... When 1 loss causes you to go postal then you need help.Pigpie20 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 le racials thread players: hey blizz, racials are unbalanced, can horde racials maybe have some buffs to be on par with alliance ones cause some of us really want to play horde blizz: okay guys, we listened to your feedback, we did what you said and buffed the horde racials in an attempt to have them be more on par with the alliance racials players: I'M ALLIANCE SON OF A !@#$% BLIZZARD BLIZZARD IS PIG DO YOU WANT A CASHGRAB? DO YOU WANT A RACE CHANGE? BLIZZARD IS PIG DISGUSTING BRIAN HOLINKA IS A MURDERER ^-*!ING BLIZZARDStumblin3 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 LF Horde Hunter for 2v2 Capping Just got done with some with a LFG Lonewolf Hunter that trapped the kill target instead of the HoJed one. Help. :(Lawlbringer2 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Horde 2150cr Hpal and Rogue LF 3rd Cant find any horde players really above 2kCR But if there is any out there list ur Btag and ill add you Rogue is Copies weve been 2250+ this season and looking to find any good horde players.Yungblud0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Healing against LSX (Hpal) Out of curiosity, what talent choices/glyphs has anyone taken to make this fight easier. I'm aware certain RLX comps have higher burst, (FLS, WLS (Fury), MLS) etc and some options are obvious, but has anyone experimented with the other 100 talents/Glyphs? I've tried beacon of faith several times and it seems to help at times more so than guardian. I'm also undergeared and it plays a big factor in healing against it. I was just curious of certain strats/talent choices. I've also ran Glyph of sac just for the flat damage reduction to make healing easier and not cause anymore rot than necessary and it seems to help. Also general strats and and tips against the comp from the healers perspective. When to go aggressive/passive. 2.4 xp overrall. I'm new to healer but do have experience in arenas. No need to use simple terms etc.Vara3 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 God Comp Questions 1. What should our opener be in regards to CC? 2. How should we cross CC when setting up a kill? 3. What do we do in between setups? We usually play with hpals, depends on who we get in LFG. Thanks.Reluctant3 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 So is everyone going horde next patch? Hopefully not, but I've been hearing a lot of r1s/streamers wanting to switch which=fanboys will followAmplify6 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 at heart im a blood elf. not just any blood elf though. im a male blood elf. im beautiful on the outside and on the inside. so im looking for people who are also going to be male bloodelf come 6.2.2, list btags baesLindair5 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Looking for opinions So I have the Xbox one and PS4 but not sure which I want to get black Ops 3 on. I'm thinking PS4 cus bigger community and pros are there But will be playing halo 5 for life on Xbox one. Thoughts? Relevance to wow: HUCK FOLINKA MURDERER OF PVPSinic5 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 lf hpala's for godcomp pref 1900cr+ berpToonpriest0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 nerf comet storm might as well say "deal 1 dmg remove a player from the game"Aersoth20 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Looking to expand Btag Will be returning to WoW today, most likely. Will try to play at max level, (Not a 2k+ player, so don't expect much) but my comfort zone is more twinking than anything, primarily on Darkspear. Armory for main 60 twink on DS http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Darkspear/Handrol/advanced Of course, my toon isn't done. I still need a lot of items including enginnering trinkets, etc. Anyone plan on twinking 19/29/etc I'll be willing to try and play with you! Thinking about making a toon for 70, we'll see how it goes. Picklemanz#1902Sènts0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 why do mages have 6 second kick I want 6 second kick ;-;Meathole50 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Warrior lf 2300+ cr arena team mates ive been 2400+ this season multiple times. looking for either turbo or wls, leave your btag if interestedRaazorls7 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Best Race for monks next patch? Just wondering what the best race will be for a MW monk next patch. Blood Elf looks good, but will Undead still be best?Hydraxis18 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Why Are You Here? do any of you actually enjoy this game anymore? from reading these forums the majority of you hate the game, the way its balanced / the changes that are made you just seem to play it. just because it's there. you are addicted. if you are not having fun with the game anymore try to find a new hobby that sparks your interest and keeps you entertained.Antility26 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 if you guys have any respect for yourselves and your money,dont buy horde transfersÐemise29 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 well .. well ...... wellll... welll hello :)) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7wYnoSRxYY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O3wPW7rbsMGoatboyswag11 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Disc vs melee comps When i'm q'ing 3s on my disc and i que into something like turbo or TSG they just train me straight into the ground and it's very hard for me to live, If anyone has any tips about livijng vs this it would be helpful thank you.Tepes8 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 they should buff darkflight cuz that's the only alliance racial that really sucks and it deserves itGalere20 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Assassination Rogues Seems like I see alot less and more sub/combat, what happened? or am i just lucky enough to avoid themJericko16 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Real issues with Race Imbalance I always hear people say " the leader boards are 90% human obviously they are broken " Which in turn is somewhat true, somewhat falls into the fact that if your horde you have nobody to play with in rated fashion worth a crap, highest ratings will be like 1500~, if i log on an ally i find multi rank 1's sitting in que. The real issue though isnt the fact of the trinket difference anymore i dont believe. The pvp trinket on use, is a 10% flat boost to crit / vers / stam (god knows why the hell there isnt mastery). I think the honest issue is, the game has fallen into a no real strategy run in pop c/d's try to kill, peel for 2 mins use c/d's and kill game. The average 3's game is like 3-6 minutes depending when people want to pop c/d's. The burst and sustainable dmg is pretty stupid, even when i leveled and geared this feral last week, the dmg is just rediculous when c/d's are up. This in turn makes human the best, because the get that on use vers pop trinket as the second slot. or they run the free box trinket / and anything dmg whys as the second slot. Basically in a nut shell dmg is stupid, if i play my affliction i can do 7-13 million dmg in like 6-7 min games? how is that right lol, and its like brainless easy dmg. I just feel after all the years of playing arena and wow, that these last few xpacs arent worth the time or effort to even take seriously. there is no real setup / no strats needed other then "hit blue" hit lock etc. Its pretty stupid. To each their own, but that imbalance in faction will remain as long as the typical arena game is 3-7 minutes long. C/d's are 2-3 mins long which means having a trinket pop for one of your two shots are kills, is better then not having it.Agree0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 DO IT Just come Horde, I've been so lonely.Dourme4 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 So who's going Horde on Sept 1st or before? Rise of the Orcs again and maybe Blood Elves.Xadie47 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 lf 2s partner, Prot stance warr 2.1k last season (or season before, idk I quit a while ago). 1.6k cr while playing casually with my brother. for 2s, i'd prefer feral / boomy , frost dk, or holy paladin / resto druid (but any healer is solid tbh, idc). would like to use skype. don't mind waiting a few games for you to figure out whether or not i'm a mouthbreather, and vice versa.Aersoth7 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Monk PVP I know there are alot of topics on this but is a monk doing that well in pvp arena or pvp in general? I have a 70 and im really having a hard time. I'm getting 2shot by most classes even locks and mages. I feel that I have no damage but I realize alot of this had to do with my bad play but does anyone have any input? Any help would be great!Lustice9 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 About To Embark on an Adventure So I am going to order 2 orders of pad thai from the local thai restaurant. they have the best pad thai ever, going to eat 1 now, then save the other 1 for tommorow first I need to flill my front left tire with air because it is very low. will update thread with picsAntility16 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 1890 EXP Ex-Healer LF Arena/PvP Partners back in the grievous season i held the title of highest rated mistweaver in 3s by running KFC and co-ran the highest rated RBG team on area 52 (not the greatest achievement, i know) i dropped from pvp for a long time and i really want to get back into it, without playing a healer this time. i have lots of alts that i can switch and transfer to pvp servers and gear for arenas. i'd probably want to pick up hunter or rogue and learn to get a good grasp for the class. basically, i'm either looking for people to potentially help me slide back into the pvp scene with, casual friends to rage about holinka with, or experienced pvpers to help give me tips in becoming a better pvper Sonata#1451 ty for readin yoSinister0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 hmmm http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Kamiky/achievement#95:165:a5267 Wish I could get this good this fast. Did some 3s with him and someone else, not one cc went out and they called me a newb cause I couldn't keep them up while being cc'd and trained >_<Fiyor0 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 The Fall of WoW Arena It is no surprise to anyone that participation is at an all time low. Sure a lot of players have left but out of the remaining 5million+ just a few thousand are partaking in Blizzard's most "balanced"/looked after part of PvP. Why is this? Removal of Arena teamsAlthough there might have been some other internal reasons they did this, the external reason of making it easier to find partners has done more harm than good. Now most players can't find a real team to be dedicated to and form chemistry. It is frustrating to play with a new person ever day and sometimes every hour. It also promotes rudeness as you never see the person again, plus you can find another very easily. For a team game there is very little emphasis on team. Removal of 2v2 titles Without a doubt 2v2 was and still is the most active arena bracket. From TBC all the way through WotLK this bracket has had it's fair share of class imbalance, but it was manageable and within workable limits. The problems started to grow worse and instead of Blizzard solving them, they gave up on the most popular aspect of rated PvP. GearingGearing is always going to be a problem in gear progression games. It was not as big a deal previously because the gear gap was very reasonable. I think all lvl 100 non current conquest tier PvP gear should scale to 715. Whether it is in Primal blues or epics or Wild greens or blues. It makes no sense that a player who is geared in just the previously ended season gear is at such a disadvantage for starting the season late. In TBC and Wrath, you could get 2k in full previous season gear just with effort, now it is close to impossible unless you want to give yourself hypertension! IncentivesThe reward mechanism is garbage. Both in terms of progression during the season and at the end of it. Ratings on gear was a form of progression, PvP titles were also a form of progression like Battlemaster, Arena master, Flawless Victor. All these were hot cake when introduced. The problem is they were get once and forget. Now that we have 100s to choose from that the urge to get a specific one is low. There is little motivation to get Arena master or Lord of War, when you are happy with your Starcaller which you got by soloing the most difficult raid boss 6 years later. The other incentive is class balance. It feels more stressful than exciting to win/lose a rated match. They could also add battle pets and make achievements seasonal. In comparison each new PvE tier there are tons of new achievement to get. Feedback.The developers communicate little directly to their player base and the player base rarely promote healthy discussions. Few threads here are made about improving game balance. Mostly it is a complaint "Affliction/Feral/Mage CC/this or that is insane" little explanation why and how it can be tuned. Many think their class is "not that overpowered" or is actually "in need of buffs" So it turns into a me vs you more than combat mechanics dissection. Blizzard takes too long to act and the whole season can remain imbalanced until the next season starts. If a class is over/under tuned it should be adjusted right away. Take a look at how they treated the faction imbalance when it started, now it is so extreme, forget about losing BGs players on Horde spend hours finding a team for any decent push. If nothing changes, at least another 500k players will quit by next quarterly announcement bringing the total WoW population into the 4 million range and Arena participation would be even less active..Superstar23 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Can we save rated PvP? I know this is going to get flamed on hard, this community is filled with the hardcore people of PvP and just like the removal of rating on weapons, I feel this idea will be hated harshly. My idea is the following: Make rated pvp like raiding. Woah, I know right there I lost 1/2 the people reading and down to the comments they go. For those still reading though... Right now, visualize yourself as a new player who literally came to the game only a month ago and just hit level 100. Your friend you mett while leveling asks you to do some 2s with him for some points because he likes to pvp and wants gear, and you agree. You queue up, win a few games, lose a few, get your mmr to 1500, and bang, you are stuck there. After this you see no progress, get your friend his points, and found arena a waste of time besides points. And there is our communities problem! Those new plebs see no progress! This was raiding's issue for YEARS. People would want to raid and they would see no progress so only the hardcore players strived. And that is where this community and this pvp system needs to change! We need to let those new player see progress.... but how? I propose a new rating system. One of combined mmr/cr like we have and a ranking system like you see on Starcraft and LoL of silver,gold, diamond, etc. We would go to a currency system, but not like our current one. Instead of just awarding a flat amount of X currency a win, your rating and ranking help determine it, and this currency is used for everything pvp related and vendors are undated seasonally just like raid items would be. Vendors would sell every season tier, cosmetics (new and old ones), new tabards (and redesigned old ones), vanity items, etc. Instead of these new players seeing no progress, they would still earn points, but significantly slower. For example, what might take an R1 player with 3000 rating at diamond ranking only 20 games, might take someone with only 500 rating at copper 200 games to get. This way, a bad player can still earn rewards, commitment to pvp is rewarded, we get higher participation, skill is still rewarded, and everyone is happy. The bad side: There can't be any reserved items, no special items reserved for only diamond players for example. I know it is what you guys like, but that is what is actually killing the community and what is creating the kickbots and cheaters to make $$$. The second you make something unobtainable except by the extreme few, some people will pay for it. If you making EVERYTHING obtainable though through extreme grinding, kick botting, and carries would drop significantly. It will also drop the influence cheating has on the community since anything they can get anyone else can get as well. So share though thoughts, sorry it is so long.Triumphants13 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Hope everyone goes back horde Tired of being a dwarf.Absterge21 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Cue Beach Boys "Wouldn't It Be Nice" Mage - Deep Freeze has been redesigned to root the target for 4 seconds in place of a stun. - Polymorph will now shift schools based on the school the mage specializes in. - Spellsteal has a 5 second cooldown. It no longer costs mana. Druid -The stun portion of Rake during Incarnation now has a 4 second cooldown. -Empowered Moonkin now has a 4 second internal cooldown. Warlock - Drain soul no longer damage over time spells on the target to instantly deal 40% of their normal damage against players. Priest - Shields now give 40% of their absorb to the target in the form of a heal when they are purged. Hunter - Hunters can now dismiss pets in arena.Ernestx12 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Best Horde Warr Race? Yep I'm one of the sheeple that give in to Blizzard's marketing techniques to make money via faction changes... I know the difference is minimal, but I actually prefer horde over alliance and this makes it easier. Orc: Dmg increase from blood fury + stun reduction seems awesome. They also look the best I'd say. Tauren: More HP for while I'm Prot would be great, an extra 3sec stun could come in very handy? Towering over people is fun as well. Troll: I guess the reduced time in snares? That could prove to be good for a warrior. Any thoughts?? PvP perspective obviously. Thank you :) I'm mainly between Orc or Tauren.Omnisin27 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 these are the wrong monk buffs we need our major glyph jam looked at and a couple of our talents tweaked or revamped, the latter of which won't happen this expansion. buffing ww damage so broadly isn't going to fix anything except make life for healers who queue without mages even worse.Myrphy7 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 6.2.2 patch notes can't be complete I don't see any lock or mage nerfs nor Dpriest, MW buffs, or Ret buffs :(Brutüs23 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 2 questions 1) is disc ret viable in twos(not to go far , just average) 2)is there a hot 3s comp disc/ret...and what ? ( i have no idea) if you check my profile you will see some pvp achievements ,however they are from 2009,and was serious and on teamspeak,and i was more into it and way better then i am now.the game has passed me by, its faster. plus i burned out on arena ,and in MOP i capped CP by PUG BG, and WOD in ashran before patch 6.2,so I'm out of date. im not into the new ashran, and not into PUG BG or RBG, i still love the game! also i am fully aware i have to change some talents if i wish to get into the higher ratings, like i know i won't be getting clarities off like i do at lower level,etc. so i am not looking for advice on how to respect my gear or talents. i have played few matches, all with the pvp group finder and like 12-1 with a ret, so basicaly I'm trying to figure out if disc/ret is actually a viable combo in 2s, or they where better players then others, I've done well with some rogues and hunters, however ret some easy. and if i want to try 3s with my ret friend , whats the best other dps class we should be looking for .not for rating , just so its fun and we are competitive with are combo as well as any skill. ty for any help:)Elleraven5 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 world of warcraft? more like i-robotGoatboyswag10 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 I havent played wow in weeks so why do I still give blizz my money every month though???Datsheffy3 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 Enchanter's Illusion - Glorious Tyranny WoWhead is telling me this scroll that costs 2500 CONQUEST and requires 2400 RATING is consumed on use?? Can anyone with it confirm/deny? The consuming on use thing seems insane. I figured it would just unlock a recipe in the enchanter's study.Vivienleigh15 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 [Horde] LF 3's partners Hey everyone, Just recently came back to WoW and after playing Hunter as my main I've decided to try out the healing side of pvp and would like some partners to help practice or progress with. If you're interested add me Sinadios#1915Sinahots2 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 The horde racial buffs were unnecessary So do you guys remember not too long ago the horde NERFS? Orcs nerfed -5% stun reduction, nerf to WotF, etc... Which they quickly REVERTED back to exactly how they were before while they were still the most played faction in MoP. And now for some reason out of the blue they decide to IMMENSELY buff each race like I've never seen before (except UD really)... I was looking at the patch notes shaking my head. fyi blizz, Orcs were GREAT, 15% stun reduction easily make them the best choice for a resto sham. . UD racials are still strong, etc. Yes we are all alliance and the reason? The main reason is because of all the band wagoners and or people wanting to play with their friends/partners (also the pattern of faction changes between xpacs, Wotlk horde, cata alliance, mop horde, wod alliance, see the pattern?). People jumped the gun and said "OMG ALLIANCE MUST BE SUPER OP IF EVERYONES PLAYING THEM!! NERF NERF!!" Yeah, no sorry. I know there are 1500 horde cry babies on here from time to time complaining about humans and they got what they wanted unfortunately. The new BE racial sounds disgusting and I won't be surprised if it doesn't even go live.. not to mention the new War Stomp. I'll also mention, I don't mind the goblin buffs... I mean their racials were pretty bad I'll admit.. but pretty much everything else was completely UNNECESSARY. In the end, racials don't have that much of an impact on the game, but many people think they need to be on the best faction for it- but quite frankly looking at these horde buffs and how OP and over the top they are it might make a huge impact. (turbo lol) If anything they should of just buffed Pandas a ton because 1. Their racials are pretty weak and 2. They can either be horde/ally-therefore no more crying. So I just hope I wont be in the situation again to either quit WoW, or shell out another 55$ to play in an active PvP community.Pokeme3 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 lf sick horde rdruids for rmd please :cSamueldawg1 Aug 20, 2015
Aug 20, 2015 will people faction change? many horde racials were buffed will people max out their potential playing for vol'jin the shadowhunter was my faction change in vain find out next time on dragon ball zKrovar4 Aug 20, 2015