Arenas

Jan 18, 2016 Handsome & wealthy Lf a cute maifuBattlemaster5 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Enhancement Burst Macro? I am currently trying to figure out a decent burst macro for my enhance shammy in the arenas. Anyone have some ideas on a decent one? I'm not good at making macros!Mónty16 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 DK/Hpal vs SV/Rdruid How do we possibly win this matchup? Got close-ish a few times, and both me and my partner are good players but new to our classes(just gearing alts for kicks, wodever), but it's feeling impossible to land the kill unless the druid is really, really bad. We stun into silence and he just travel forms around the pillar until he's out of the woods, while I waddle from snake trap or frozen ammo. He has barkskin for every setup. Can't EVER connect to the hunter while saving grip for displacer. What do? Or is it the paper to our rock? I know they're both tier 1 comps. Plz advise.Wodeverman12 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 LF 1950+ CR TEAM [H] Swagmaster#1192 will queue oddball stuff if you're experienced with itNoobender1 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Medallion vs Adaptation vs Relentless So... is anyone considering taking anything other than medallion? The other two look cool enough, but I don't think they beat breaking CC the second you need it to be broken. And sometimes it's better to sit that long Sap or Fear if nobody is in trouble. For anyone that hasn't seen, these are the CC break options in the PvP Talent tree. A) Medallion: Trinket as we know it today. B) Adaptation: basically an auto-trinket. Full duration CC over 5 seconds automatically enacts your medallion with half the CD (1 min) C) Relentless: all CC duration is reduced by 25%Kolt8 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Warrior abilities in WoD? Jumped on my warrior today, set it up. Thinking maybe gear up and play a bit of KFC with my partner, what-eve's. Im not sure if my spellbook is glitched out or something, but I seem to be missing a ton of spells :/ Could almost do arena 1,2 & 3 for my damage rotation in WOD -.- Am I missing anything???? http://imgur.com/zj2PizGWodever4 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 1.9 cr rogue LF RMD partners Experienced rogue looking for some solid partners, no commitment. Have 1.9 CR minimum and curse, trying to push too. Post your ID I'll add you Pandaracial can vouch for me If you've Q'd with me, vouch for me FAQ Q: Why are you panda? A: 150 versatility Q: Can you play sub/combat? A: I have 740 weps for both specs and play both specs equally well but prefer combat Q: Do you want to play "comp-that-isn't-RMD"? A: no Q: It's wod idiot just play this not-RMD comp with me A: I am WoD I tell you how things work around here, check my titleGetcut6 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 LF Lock for Shadow Cleave 1600+ exp Hello, Me and a friend are looking for an ally lock to push rating with. We are both around 1700 exp and are wanting to try push 2k this season. We will be using Curse for voice. We will be playing as many games as it takes to hit our goal and want someone who is willing to stay with us and learn as this is our first season of really trying to push rating. please leave your btags below if interested.Kurotsuchi3 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 LF dedicated Healer for Jungle Cleave 1600+CR Hello, Me and a feral friend are looking for a dedicated healer to push rating in 3s as jungle cleave. We are currently 1600CR and wanting to push. We are looking for someone with similar rating who wants to learn with us!Râsalghul17 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 24, 2016 Blade And Soul IGN's Lsdonly33 Jan 24, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Spellsteal... Anyone else feel like enemy mages always spellsteal the important buffs instantly, while it takes me 5-6 tries to get what I'm trying to steal.Exhilaration23 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 DEAR FORUMS PLEASE HELP ME IDENTIFY THE FIRST SONG IN THIS VIDEO I REALLY LIKE IT AND I NEED TO ADD IT TO MY PLAYLIST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAZQyAr8nYALisang6 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 [H] Lightning's semiregular LF friends thread Hey I'm a mediocre Shadow Priest I yell a lot on Curse and only silence Windwalkers occasionally. Sometimes when I feel like it I even purge. I like playing dumbass hipster comps because I am a dumbass hipster but my stupid friends keep rerolling Mage, Resto Druid, and Holy Paladin. Really like Shadowplay and want to try FPS; basically if you're not a Priest I'm probably down to play with you in some comp or other. ... If you want to play Shatter yes I'm still happy to play Shatter. Theodore#1262Lightningtxy0 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 lf 2v2 hunter druid strat guide well title says it all if someone knows where to find one that would be super helpful thanksMontyxpython5 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 29 twink 3's team hello, I am apart of a 29 twink 3's team and was curious if anyone was willing to test their skill and attempt to beat us. USShockaholïc9 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 wod arena in a nut shell http://www.twitch.tv/clammyqthehe/v/34051028Clammyjonez55 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 With EMFH Fix... Would you buy a trinket, or still do double damage trinket? Getting out stuns is strong, but what if you needed to get out of a fear or something like that. I think this makes humans below undead now because the undead have the RNG get health back on a hit.Års10 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 How many people played WoD season 2? Arena mate has question marks for the values - anyone know the final number of toons over 1k rating for WoD season 2?Unmaimes0 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 What class is easiest to play in arena? One who doesn't get attacked and can just mash keys.Yogg40 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Warr LF friends for 3's Semi New Warrior lf people to add and do 2's or 3's with. Just want to play and practice. Thank youBattlebrå0 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Arms warrior with 2k experience LF 2s. Im looking for a healer to do some 2s. Iv just restarted playing my warrior which i played a lot in wotlk and cataclysm. So any healer wanna have fun in 2s? Add joepitbull#1642Pitbulenragé0 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 stumblin oatmeal 3s stream oatmeal pov twitch.tv/redaxxqtStumblin5 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Qing into wwdk/turbo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toUdNcOhFX8Nephus9 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Mage Arena help I know I'm not that well geared yet, but I've been working towards my cap, I have about 3k left which will end in about 2 more pieces. Anyway, I just have 2 main questions. I tend to run around a lot when I'm getting trained, and I just spam lance. Is it better for me to just sit for a second and cast some bolts or not? My other question is, when I was doing these arenas most people were friendly, but the elitists tore me apart about my skills. I like listening to them though, because criticism is good. My question to that is how do I CC better when I'm getting trained; I can't really fake at all because I can go 100-0 in an instant?Betrayeded8 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 PvP server that's Horde dominated? Not gonna move my DK for reasons involving friends, but I like Horde aesthetics (Undead, titles, mounts, etc) too much to pass up so I'd like to make another character elsewhere. Problem is everything seems Alliance-centric and Horde doesn't have much of an interest in PvP as much as PvE.Atoner18 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 yeezy just jumped over jumpmanOvoxo2 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Recent resub 2.3k xp player LF teams Recently came back to the game at the request of some friends to teach them how to play. I'm not super geared due to missing the past few weeks and not having high conquest caps, but I am as geared as I can be. Looking for players in a similar situation with at least 2k prior xp. I have a mage and warlock on horde and an ally warlock that I could potentially gear. Feel free to post here or contact me ingame (toxic#1262) if you're interested.Infectivez2 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 18, 2016 Arena servers laggy? Anyone else been having issues when only stepping into arenas today?Heiddi0 Jan 18, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 SoS: Havent qued real arena for weeks Only been pugging alts in lfg, how many of you with no partners would appreciate a SOLO q system with MMR similar to original Arena Tournament solo q. Can we make this happen ? I still enjoy arena I just don't want to have to beg people to play with me, never been that guy, never will be. p.s I'm a multi r1, multi glad, 2900, shaman/paladin. N dont say, man you could easily find partners, no 99% of LFG are low rated elitist retards, honestly most of them barely talk, quit after the first lost blaming me, its a !@#$ing joke trying to q with lfg most of the time. I did get lucky yesterday though, got to play my warr for a while. I know this idea has probably been suggested before, I wanna know why they cant or won't though.Svz18 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Looking For Friends Hi all. My name is Naidas. I'm a simple PvE pleb looking to do arenas but I need friends. I've tried the premade tool but no one wants a new kid on the block. The only experience I have is playing my mage back in season 15 on my mage and getting 1700. If you decide to roll with me I promoise you I wont be bad and that I will listen and strive for perfection. All i ask is for a chance. I only wish to better myselfNaidas3 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 LF Partners New to PvP, first season doing ranked arenas. Currently playing Feral and getting the hang of it. Can also play resto, if desired. 1400 highest rating this season in 2s, looking for partners for both 2s and 3s. Insanity#1529 is btag.Jenxiks2 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 How do hpals survive the double melee train? Seems harder to live vs melee as an hpal than a shaman due to casting being necessary. How do 35k flash of lights even heal through 100k mortal strikes. Do you guys run short wall and bubble vs this?Lilyallen22 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Arena Time Limit Me and the wife did a arena today it was me a b/dk and her a whatever mage against a feral druid and a dk. I got the dk down and the druid killed the wife but then it was me and the druid for over a hour niether of us got each others health down past 75%. Ive read there is/was a time limit for arenas but im not too sure bout that being so anymore. I just gave up and left. At that point i didnt care. So my ? is, is there actually a time limit or no and if so what is it actually or is there a way to just end it in a tie?Kriaan5 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Dear Blizzard Please prune dk's in legion. Prune them until they disappear, thanks blizzardFlubben13 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 2.1k XP 1800cr Lock lf queues Pretty exprienced with scleave and wls. Wanting to trying some more lsd3 (got to 2200 mmr). Gank#1246Fearsxo2 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Resto druid 2v2 arena help Hello, I'm pretty new to pvp (haven't done arena since TBC) and was wondering if any pro resto druids could teach me their ways? I'm not very good atm, and I mostly know the basics (hotting obviously, switching in and out of bear form). I switch my talents a lot depending on what I'm facing. Apprentice LF master~ About me: I'm 23 years old, and I'm trying to get into arena with my warlock friend (who's also kind of new) My battletag is Drb#1421 Thank you!Dekuleaf1 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Lf games on spriest lf anything to q w/ on my spriest 3s/rbgs im 2.7kglad exp LF anything really or just for people to add on b-tag gatta have a good transmog tho edit: post b-tags/msg me in game/ add mine StevieB#1854Dawgz9 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 "Self-Play Carry" LFG (with proof) The lack of policing the PvP scene is atrocious, but you already knew that. Too often I see posts in LFG for people to get piloted/carried for payment and I just can't believe that even when it is IN LFG WITH A CLEAR DESCRIPTION that a GM or whomever can't catch this and address it. I sent the screenshot to the hacks@blizzard.com email address because that's all Lore keeps telling us to do. I hope something is done to penalize the rampant cheating/piloting/botting/etc going on but who knows. In case the picture is blurry, the character who posted the information in LFG is Krasari-Stormrage and explicitly says they will "self play" people up to 2.6 and even provides their skype information "allytaytay35". Thank you Krasari-Stormrage for doing what you can to try and ruin the PvP community more. Picture evidence as proof: http://imgur.com/0Zdkvw4 edit: it is considered against blizz policy to exchange in-game services for outside payment (although that can't be confirmed in the picture).Wiggychi19 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 LFM dedicated players for 3v3 alliance I'm only 1.7 xp in arenas and I'm LF for partners who can play 5x a week " 5-7hours a day in this case it's more to build synergy We can play Turbo or Wls I just wanna get start to earn 3v3 rating up and learn more about arenas add btag AARONBORJA#1856Crucifixus0 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Blizz, stop trying to turn WoW into a MOBA There is a reason I have played this game instead of League for the past 9 years. Watching videos from Wotlk/Cata/MoP there were so many ways for good players to outplay others, something as simple as sleeping a hunter pet as a druid or disarming a trap as a rogue. Seeing Legion Alpha gameplay (Alpha, hopefully will be improved by launch) and watching some of my favorite specs like MW and Boomy being turned into boring 5-button PVE rotations is so painful. What would be fun is the revival of the best moments specs had, just tuned to level 110. Mage - MoP Druid - MoP DK - Cata Priest - Cata Rogue - WOTLK/Cata Paladin - WOTLK Warlock - MoP Shaman - Just fix them Monk - S15 Hunter - MoP Warrior - S12 >:D ^ Feel free to improve my list, but the general idea would be: Identify how mechanics worked for the Spec in it's "prime" and tune that to 110. So lets say if a pyroblast did 150k in MoP (say 20% of clothie health) then it would do 250k+ in Legion for the same percentage of health.Caltrops14 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Anyone else Hyped for the division? The dark zone pvp looks cool Has a watchdogs meets gta feel for pve I think it's going to be great if ubisoft servers don't ruin itAcceptance3 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 LF rdruid for L.SD - ally My friend and I both 2400xp, gotten to 1850 with some pretty questionable heals, would like to find a decent rdruid to push with. Usually play late afternoon/evening and whenever on weekends. JakeRyan#1724Temis13 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Removed edited out.Drenzki7 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 class for arenas... im planning on get a class focused only for arenas, which class do you think is the best at arenas, yes most faceroll posible of these clases: monk paladin mage rogue warlock DK im to lazy to level up another class from scratch, so which one of these classes is the best at arenas?Arturovaalle9 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Does 700/710 gear make a difference? tldr; bottom please So my brother and I decided to start playing again. We've always been huge pvpers, but neither one of us really have the time to get into serious arenas until recently. We decided we really wanted to pvp and have just been waking up early before our families and arena a couple hours on the weekends. We've both been back about a month, and within the first week were completely 700 while gradually upgrading our pieces with conquest. We hit 1500 in the last 2 weeks I'd say relatively easy, but it seems like we have just a wall. As of now I'd say we win about 60/40 of all matches, but it doesn't even seem skill based. Some just seem like it's a rock, paper, scissors match while others seem like it is completely a gear issue. After looking up opposing teams' characters after I felt it was a gear issue, I was correct. Most of these players seem to be 709/710 gear while we are sitting at about 704/705. I'll give you a couple examples. We fought an obvious carry match. Smashed the "carryee" but the competitive player. This guy just did a massive amount of damage and in return the damage we did to him just seemed lackluster. (we did beat him though) Another example would be fighting similar comps (and after reviewing there profile, saw they were full 710) and losing, noticed their player outperformed mine. This is all 2s, and while I appreciate feedback, we have geared our chars appropriately with the correct stats and our rotations are correct. If L2Play is the issue though, I'd actually love to hear that. I guess this is our punishment for starting so late in the season, but I'm still curious. My question is, would gear make a huge difference? I'd really like to try alternative characters, but the conquest cap makes it so I don't even want to bother!Naisfrost2 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 can u guys actually play something else yesterday i spam qd against rmd today i did battle with a warrior and shaman nearly every single match i cant wait for tomorrow, when ill probably fight every ww/dk try out some comp diversity its a lot more fun than pveing as turboing deadRyutiz40 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 plz fix healing with classes i have just had a hunter heal for 800K in an arena 2 dks for 750k and so many more quit letting all the non healing class heal for so !@#$ing much it is just stupidChodie3 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Best GANKING spots? What are the best ganking spots right nowwGhoostly3 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 17, 2016 Nerf dks please Blizzard please nerf dk's to the ground and stop giving bad players easy rating. Thanks! Edit: I'm not having trouble fighting them remotely on my hunter, it was on my rogue.Odey58 Jan 17, 2016