Arenas

Sep 2, 2015 2600xp WW lf partners 2100cr 2600xp on main ww playing wwls last season, and 2500 playing ww dk on this one, just lf people to play with preferably around my xp.Xuena3 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Bots and arena I couldn't believe how many kids had interrupt bots last night around 2k rating. How long does it take for kids using this stuff to be banned? I don't care about kids that have an auto interrupt a second after I cast because that's easy to juke but last night we had several things happen. One RMP had a rogue that bot killed spirit link totems before they could tick once which was insane and a few others had interrupt bots that hit you before you could even hope to cancel the cast making it impossible to juke. Mid match I even made a cast/cancel-cast macro and that wasn't even fast enough...Is it a can't beat them join them scenario or will they get banned ever?Megashambox14 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 LF some locks to play !@# LF some locks to play with and push some rating on my alt druid and my buddies enh shammy. Im a multi glad Resto sham with 2800+ exp and the enh shaman has 2400 exp. pst me Biofly#1186Biofly1 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Feral mirrors Whenever I queue 3s or 2s and I face another feral, my team is usually strategizing over skype while I am staring at my keyboard. No need for strategies here I always think, and alike I know the other feral is thinking the same thing. Obviously as the gates are about to open I sit in stealth and zone in to the skype call for a second to hear the kill target, not one word more, just who I need to kill and then its back on hold for them. Out of the gates, I pop dash instantly, why? Gotta go fast, thats why. I make it to the other side of the map and I let my team start poking at the other team and I silently wait in stealth getting ready to attack my prey. As he opens on my squad member I take a sip of my mountain dew and then leap to action. I rake stun him, he will not trinket this as we know it would be certain death, as I come out of stealth his eyes are locked with mine - for I know I am their target as he is ours. Next what happens can only be described as "potatoing around", we both look like half thundercat extra chromosome children having a beat boxing tournament in the center of the arena, my team calls for a cyclone on the enemy healer - as this would be fatal for my prey, and he knows this. I dare not press the cyclone ability as the other feral would surely kick it - but wait, I look down to my cool addons and I can see skullbash is on a 10 second cooldown. Now is my time to strike I tell myself. I start to cast this mighty storm that would pick up their healer into a tornado but I am knocked backwards by his typhoon ability. I try for it again but I am bashed, !@#$ that %^-* I think as I press my trinket. I start to cast my cyclone but then realize he has skullbash, he kicks me swiftly and I am stopped yet again. I am upset now, he will pay for what he has done. I press incarnation but he was one second sooner than me and pressed wall before I could stun. As the stun is finished he presses incarnation too! We are now having a supercat high paced battle in the center of the arena as my team mates are calling for me to wall, and to stay in their line of sight - whatever that means - we are comboing skillful abilities back to back, mashing every button on my keyboard, after this long struggle my hands are tired but I see an opportunity, there is a resto shaman not more than 10 yards from me at half health, I look and incarnation still has 97 seconds left on it, "Yea just CC incarnation" I jokingly think in my head, I leap in and what happens next can only be described as supreme skill. I combo my abilties so well the enemy shaman can not press a single button before they are dead. I then turn back on my skype and scream "GET REKT IDIOTS STAY OUT OF MY ARENA". The enemy team must have heard this because they know if they queue up again they will be outskilled by me 10/10 times. After the other dps on the enemy team /afks out, the other feral is still standing there, he knows as well as I do that you can't "CC the incarnation" or actually "kill" a feral druid, he knows deep down that what just happened took the maximum amount of skill and only one of a kind can pull it off. He leaves the arena and I am filled with happiness as I have won the thundercat extra chromosome beat boxing tournament. TL;DR : Im the most skillFloofqt18 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Shadow Priest/Godcomp questions Hey all, I preemptively apologize for the following wall of text -- I felt this was the best place to get this out. Last night I got together with a good friend and someone i met on forums for some godcomp games. Shadow Priest is by far my best class+spec, as it's my first level 100 and I feel I know the mechanics better in comparison to my hunter. I went from 1200 to 1450 which I guess is okay for a first push with new partners and no experience in 3's, but I noticed myself making a lot of mistakes and I want to improve every day. For example: cascade...i find myself using it subconsciously just in a face-roll-y attempt to push out damage when going for a kill and breaking CC because of it. I know not to do this, I just don't know what to do instead. In my mind, if I'm not casting something at all times, I'm doing something wrong. My partners and I understand that there will be growing pains when learning a comp, especially with my lack of experience, I just don't know what I should be doing differently. Sometimes, when we're communicating a set-up, I'll "freeze up" and worry so much about setting up orbs etc., that I stop casting periodic dots and farming orbs (as backwards as that may sound). I hope that will improve with experience and the pressure will slowly become less and less as I become more comfortable. Sorry for the rant and thanks for your timeDootdoot3 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Demo Locks. Why are they (Demonology Warlocks) allowed to hit for 200k ++? Boggles my mind that Blizzard allows something so blatantly broken into their majestic expansion pack. Balance is at its peak aside from this "abomination" of a spec. Otherwise a masterstroke, Holinka. Just adress Demo please, before all the aff locks decide to swap Demo after tomorrows nerf. PVP doesn't need this spec to ruin everyones fun. ~ya boiMakemefap36 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 For those crying about Windwalker buffs As most of you know windwalkers got buffed in 6.2.2 General Blackout Kick now deals 10% more damage. Rising Sun Kick now deals 10% more damage. Tiger Palm now deals 20% more damage. Windwalker Fists of Fury now deals 20% more damage. But i don't know why everyone is saying that they have to be nerfed again. all threw out this expansion windwalkers have been very bad. but these need to realize what they are talking about. Windwalkers still don't have as much damage as a lot of classes / specs Such As - Fury warriors / All rogue specs / Frost mages / Feral druids so i don't know why everyone wants them nerfed again All these classes still do more damage than windwalkers and can burst more than windwalkers. mages and rogues have been ridiculous this expansion and no one has said anything so now that monks are up to par with ever other class, people beat down the monks ;c Enough on why they shouldn't be nerfed but lets move on to what blizzard can do to fix monks. Most players know that monks are a very poorly designed class and don't have many defensive cooldowns besides a Wall and Touch of Karma, even though they do have great mobility and weak heals they can get the 4 set which will help you live a bit more in arena. but other than that they still cant live long in arenas. Monk mobility is also VERY VERY poorly designed how chi torpedo is good chunk of our damage and ever other class not really having anything like chi torpedo, and it seems we are forced to use chi torpedo as a damage spell and not use it to kite or catch up to someone. But now that monks are up to par with other classes all of you mages / rogues need to just stop crying and focus on classes that actually NEED to be nerfed. Just trying to keep my class up to par to other classes so i can actually competeInflex35 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 come to think of it i've seen 1 hunter team over 2200, what happened to all of them?Lindair6 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Any pallies for moonkin mage / fmp? Bored moron here looking to play some 3s with 2.3k+ CR pallies We don't rage or take ourselves too seriously and preferable you dont either Leave btag if interested :)Beetroot3 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 afflic lock lf 3's Bnet tag Crispy#1158 or drop yours i'll add.Mylek6 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Propell She's getting piloted as we speak. Not kidding check arenamate. You would think getting piloted once was enough.Floofqt40 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Health Bars under nameplats not showing up I have tidy plates running, and yesterday it was working fine. Spammed V in an arena to see if the health bar would show up, and nothing. Anyone else running into this issue?Clärk17 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Need help managing so many keybinds as WW. Okay so before anyone flames me, yes I'm a noob and suck. Now that it's out of the way we can continue. So in Pandaria I had a really good time with Brewmaster on this char. Guard was strong as hell and damage was surprisingly good. I always wanted to play WW but it was really complex in comparison and I didn't have the patience for it. Not to mention that later in Panda when I did go to play it it had been nerfed to all hell. With 6.2.2 and the huge damage buffs... I really want to truly dedicate myself to mastering this class. Not switching because it's popular or FOTM (because it's still not feral druid or hunter etc), but rather because now it's more viable than in recent years and looks REALLY fun and awesome when played well. My biggest problem with WW is the sheer volume of key things that need to be used regular+bound to keys. I have 4 other 100's and none of them have this kind of sheer volume of tools needed consistently. I have to manage like 6-7 different attacks+a ton of utilities (disarm, paralyze, detox, flying kick, torpedo, 3 different kinds of brews and a ton more I'm not bothering to name). So now my questions: 1. Are there any abilities that are almost never used that I can have a bit out of the way and off the main bar in arena/pvp? I just want to make this much easier to memorize and get down. 2. Macros to make this management much easier. What sequence or alternate keys can I bind to make this much smoother and easier to manage? I know there are at least a dozen top notch Monks in wow right now and if one of you could help me with this especially, I'd be grateful! 3. What is the attack priority? I know rotation in PVP doesn't exist but when is the right time to chi burst and chi explode? Beyond keeping up blackout kick and tiger palm when do you use fists of fury etc? What is the best time to use your brew stacks?Mantìs9 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 aimed shot should really cost 30 focus at least in pvp combat, considering that it is a worse version of arcane shot with a long as hell cast timeRyutiz3 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 WLS question Long time ago i payed lock to a decent rating in WLS - i hate lock though. I know it is OP right now but I just cannot stand not having mobility. SO - here is my question, is WLS still very good and is warrior very difficult to master/play/grind up to competitive level? I want to try war i think, but only know of WLS as being a viable comp. thank you.Meatswing4 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 please buff feral druid (continued) In a 3's all DPS classes are just so much better then Feral druids, you may ask why but it is simply because of how fast we die. Currently on our talent tree we have a 6 minute cool down that does absolutely nothing but even if we forget about that and spec the go-to then we are left with a very slow killing unreliable glass canon that can't make any mistakes. Rip needs a 70% buff in PvP, Rake needs a 70% buff in PvP and I also think rake should stun for an extra 2 seconds so 5 seconds like kidney. Ferocious bite is also hitting very low, I suppose a 50% buff in PvP will do the trick. I also think we should have ATLEAST 200 energy at all times and gain 15 energy per second at all times (in PvP because in PvE it would be very broken) We have no stops other then kick, maim, bash, typhoon and shadowmeld rake (and if incarn is up then 3 rakes). I only counted 5 stops. We need more. We need a nimble, so we can get out of all stuns because well, we die in stuns so easily. Or give us skin back. We also can't finish. WE NEED AN EXECUTE. Blizzard all of these suggestions are very great and can all be implemented for the sake of a better more fair arena experience. I would also like a Dog Form glyph. With ALL OF THAT SAID, I truly believe we need a glyph to hide Shirvallah, jesus !@#$ing christ the things nasty. Thank you for reading and please up-vote so that Holinka can see what he can do about these imbalances. Maybe one day I will achieve R1 again.Easye6 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Merc Mode faction bug in arenas http://www.twitch.tv/doskkitoslive/v/14010229 Proof that there is a bug with merc mode with the arenas, We won the match regardless but.. I figured this was worth reporting. =)Doskko9 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Mage LF Partners (2.6 exp) IAMA washed up mage who recently got back into the game. I have two mages around 2.2 cr and I''m looking for more partners. I'm down to run pretty much any comp, but I prefer rogues, boomkins and ferals. If you would like to play, add gnips#1210 or leave your btag here.Rat6 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 wait what so um something weird just happened to me help im scared and my dads asleep http://i.imgur.com/nD3WkuX.jpg?1 i also lost my quality 1500 rbg titles so i was pretty sadGoatboyswag6 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 was doing bgs as horde the alliance suck, there is not faction inbalance with racials. I won like 10 games in a row as horde and it was instant queue so ez games.Floofqt7 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Discs got their buff "Divine Aegis should no longer have its damage absorption reduced by an incorrect amount through Battle Fatigue." You're perfectly fine now. KappaGalere5 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 this is a balanced change https://gyazo.com/c8fd2b30337880c6af9db62eefeafcc6 fair and reasonable gameplayMurph2 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Gearing for arenas? The way to get epics is through arenas but you can't do arenas with bad gear. How do you gear?Tirisi3 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 let wws have their fun we've literally been trash for almost a year, let us have this for atleast a couple days thxLindair41 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Exciting New Feature!! Mercenary Mode at its finest!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hle50Y-n2UQShukumeì5 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Best 2v2 compS SEASON 2? Title asks it all, what are the strongest comps in 2v2 this season? Last season it was all SV/Resto druid past 2k, but i havnt hit 2k this season yet so im not sure. Opinions? What is seen most after 2k? (Any comps with rdru would be appreciated, as i main one) Thanks!Nuck8 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Best race for WW monks? It's already set in stone, WWs are the next FOTM spec. So what's the best WW race? I'm torn between Gnome, and Blood Elf, but i'd like to know what people think.Skylarz7 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 please buff feral druids hey i popped incarnation and i put bleeds on something and it didnt die ferals are useless im never going to pushEasye7 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Invalid Target Bug Am i the only that gets this bug when ever i play a dps class. I try to use my abilities but they dont workSodezjr2 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 just think theres a chance when wod is over and we're all looking back at it thinking "man, i would take that over legion any day" then again theres also the chance legion might actually be better i mean it is pretty hard to go any further downhill at this point, but we've also thought that in the past and blizzard has come through with continuously bad ideasKíd48 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 lf cmodes so i can't find a group since i have to be 8/8exp which i'm not. just lf people to add so I can run them this week before sub ends. pls.Toonwarrior40 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 remove stealth from incarn !@#$s actually so dumbLindair8 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Let WWs have their fun They are a melee class with only two defensive CDs, no form of passive damage mitigation, crappy self healing and no real team utility. If they didn't do retarded dmg, there would be no point in playing them.Kitemara10 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 drewbopnmore Most recent drewbopnmore thread deleted.. and there hasn't been a new thread made yet by her.. drewbopnmore forum banned confirmed?Sahaary10 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 So Blizzcon This Year Not really sure what this is gonna be like, it's just bizarre having these teams qualify for Blizzcon and being locked into comps to play and then having Blizz DRASTICALLY change the meta. I mean obviously they can try to learn new classes but it's strange with all of these FLS teams qualifying who will basically be irrelevant at the highest level now. Hope they're brushing up on their WW or RMD skills atmSadaradex8 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 WW Buffs Just curious where monks are ranking up against other classes after the buffs, I don't want "oh fists is op herp derp derp" I get it, it does alot of damage now, give me some slight intelligence on how they are looking right now and whether the buff was a big upgrade or just meh...Intoxicating3 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 LF Lock/druid/spriest for 2k push been 1929 this season, tanked (obvi) Frost mage (partner) has been 2201 and were looking for someone to push 2k with. no ragers please, we mainly play nights. quite around 10:00 pm (eastern) if interested post on here leave BT thanks :DScathol0 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 2172cr/2430xp WW LF 3v3 Partners. 2172cr/2430xp(s16) WW LF Similar CR/XP Locks/Hpalas/Spriests, and will consider dk's to play. b good/vocal neptune#1826Untaintedx1 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 2h Enhance C'mon Legion I know u can do eet!Kcatta3 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Pvp with the opposite faction is bugged. When i go into pvp with the opposite faction and they are on my team, its like hes not even a team mate becasue they are treated as an enemy. Ex: Cant buff or heal them. Their aoe cc affects me. THey can dmg me.Khronosalis1 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Regarding WW Buffs. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THAT TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THIS TABLE. ┻━┻ ︵ \\('0')// ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES ಠ_ಠ Son... ಠ_ಠ Put. ಠ__ಠ The tables. ಠ___ಠ Back. (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ NEVER‏‏‏‏!!!!Antidium1 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Feral is unplayable now Way to go blizzard.Desaroot24 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 If walking dead becomes... The new comp we face 1 game out of 3 this patch, i'm done with this game.Rahn11 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 SV hunter LF healer for 2s I've been playing this hunter for about 5 months and I'm ready to find a healer for a rating push. I also have a warrior that I have 2k experience on. I play evenings, live in eastern time zone. Have skype and can get other voice programs if needed.Notippin0 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Conquest cap+Ashran quest. If I cap my conquest, then do the repeatable 500 conquest point quest in ashran after spending some of my cap, does it give me the 500 conquest or do I have to wait regardless? If I have my cap, and don't spend any, does it give me the 500?Kano3 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 Arena partners hostile in starting area How can we exploit this?Ernest14 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 lf hpal lf 2300 hpal for ww dk btags below plsLindair1 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 2, 2015 WW Monk, Good / Bad. So, for some reason, the same day that WW gets some buffs everyone goes banana's about stuff like "OHHH fist is op, fist is this, fist is that" "WW/DK better not become a really-really common comp!" I dont necessarily understand why people are assuming WW/DK, or WW comps in general are going to be a common thing now, there really are only a handful of WW's who play at decent-high levels, not to mention, just because WW got buffed, that doesnt impact or effect the day-to-day issues with FLS,RMD/Turbo/ECT, but for some reason everyone seems to forget about those to complain about WW for the day, but WW still wont really be a worry compared to those comps. Dont really get it. Fist is really our only big-damage styled spell, does a good 100-170k with meaningfully high stacks, but realization is, its clunky, can often be hard to get off without glyph, and lag plays a big impact with how it functions, like i said in a earlier thread: " Why not make RSK do some meaningful damage in exchange for a fist nerf like all WW's have been wanting all season " <---- This pmuch, I dont even like having fist as a main-main damaging spell.Untaintedx23 Sep 2, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 @Windwalker buff http://i.imgur.com/uUsSnXz.jpg?1 :^) pls don't take away my fun :[.Aiuthashu7 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 drexia https://gyazo.com/a301df7ad71a857edaf012d4024d400c whos the top funposter nowWeedanomics8 Sep 1, 2015