Arenas

May 25, 2015 mages...... stay being the best class in the game. ty holinkyTwinkgaylove18 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Horde Arena Right Now! LF new partners, playing right now. Disc Priest here, let's play some games!Lostrealist5 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Pushing 2k in 3s Need healer Mistweaver, another healer for Tsg, tonight 12server time 10 western time. We have skype, we plan to be passive :P Just be at least 1850 Around there Nothing lower then 1800 (1900atm)Vasaroth0 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 to all ww monks that pvp(6.2) looks like chi torpedo got stealth nerfed, does like 30k-50k(with everything popped) and it only hits one time... looks like its not going to be the way to go if you wanna do big dmg, especially when rsk/fof/2x black out kicks>chi torpedo(which takes about 2 seconds total to; do, then reconnect to your target, which would be the time that you could do rsk into blackout kick, which on ptr does like 70k+ dmg together. so looks like it might be time to go back to good ol' rjw or xuen, yaaaay (this is for 6.2, not currently)Tsmlìnd20 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Grokki Lyfe http://puu.sh/hZlFj/385ebe81bd.jpgJalopy6 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 anyone trying to help horde? any guilds out there trying to get the horde pvp pop back up? id love to reroll and joinAntraz1 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Terrible warrior Ok, so just got my warrior 100, no gear/skill. Any tips? running kfc or tsg cause noskill. Help plzMilx10 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Parry and Dodge in PvP Anyone else feel like it just doesnt belong? I dont find it all that fair that a great CC chain should be completely messed up because of RNG, Or that my RSK buff should have to wait anotheer 8 seconds ( and pretty much mess up my burst) to be applied because of RNG. It just feels like plate classes are parrying so much and are so tanky its makes it nearly impossible to kill them (looking at you dk's! >.>) I think Dodge and Parry should only be activated when certain CDs are up (in PvP) like evasion and die by the sword /discussDatsheffy82 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 LFM healers Lemme hollaJalopy46 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Wtb rating decay Sorry, but take some notes from league there Blizzard, perhaps it will make people actually que this game instead of sitting all season. There is also League Points inactivity decay over time, by a set amount, if you haven't played ranked in 28 days or 10 days if you are in Master or Challenger Tier. It decays per the set amount every 7 days afterwards until you play a ranked game. The amount of LP that you lose per decay period depends on the tier that you're in: Bronze - 0 Silver - 0 Gold - 0 Platinum - 35 Diamond - 50 Master & Challenger - 250 I checked pvpratings to see the last time Booplesnoots qued 3s on his main monk and it was 2015-02-24, that's literally 3 months of inactivity yet hes sitting #2 on the 3v3 ladder system! http://www.pvpratings.com/player/view/bleeding-hollow/BooplesnootsRopitar7 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 Looking for a new class. Help? (PvP) Alrighty, well I resubbed to play with some friends and I won't get much into why the warrior hasn't been working out but I'll simple state I do 2's the majority of my time online. Due to the fact that I usually only have a friend or two online at a time and none of them are healers. What I'm looking for is a new class, unlike the warrior, that can survive and still dish out some damage well. I'm very jealous of my friend who plays a WW monk. I know they're not the most amazing class in the game but I love his ability to get away quick, heal up, karma and play defensively and delay the match by kiting and healing up to reset the match. Usually we'll kill one and I'll die - with my lack of defensives and heals, I'm usually the first to be targeted and die. Anyways, it usually always ends with a 1v1 duel with my monk friend versus whomever. I want to find a class that really does well in 2's. I don't mind being targeted but I'd like to have the ability to maneuver quickly and get around easier than this warrior ever could and I would love more healing and oh **** buttons to press before dying. Thanks :DSheerow0 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 LF advice on playing WLS Hi guys. So I have been playing WLS lately and kind of having a difficult time within the 1700-1800 bracket. Seem to be struggling against a lot of RMD and Hunter comps in general (KFC/Jungle/Thug). Any advice on how to approach these comps and what talents I should be taking? If I'm the target, my pet normally gets raped, even it's a Voidwalker and then I just get pummeled. Do healers typically heal the pet as well? Any advice would be appreciatedRyù3 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 in my side of town they call me mr.stealyogirlUnafraidkat5 May 25, 2015
May 25, 2015 destro healing is going to be a HUGE issue in 6.2, same with sac pet bubble thing. destro locks are not going to even be kill targets at this rate if they dont get changed.Tsmlìnd21 May 25, 2015
May 24, 2015 @holinka You guys buddies? https://vine.co/v/eBPd5YbHgpg P.S. See ya on warmaneHôldmybeer0 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 about to do some 2s skirms who wants to get carried/bodiedFrosted15 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Do I suck? Ok so I'm a little lost here.... I did some 2s with this hunter earlier and he proceeded to tell me "I suck" because I died to a rogue who Garrotes me.. AR, KS all while being denounce spammed by the rogues Holy Paladin. I didn't die instantly... but there is only so much a priest can do! Keep in mind that this BM hunter didn't trap this paladin once... and he couldn't help to peel this rogue off me. So it's my fault that I died and I suck because of one loss? I know I have a lot to learn and I feel like I'm doing decent for it being my first real season actually focusing on Arena and also starting very late in the season. It just really is annoying to be trained hard and then some PuG FOTM hunter telling you, "U Suck." lol Are there any priests on here that can possibly give me some advice? How am I supposed to find good consistent partners that actually WANT to use Skype or some sort of voice com?? I'm at a loss here.Candylixx38 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Fear, Polymorph and Cyclone need a Cool Down Fear, cyclone and Poly need a cool down. Watched a mage streaming at 2700 last night who gets polymorph mass spell reflected 5 times in one game. He just gets immediately dispelled by his healer and re-casts poly again since it has no cool down. He gets kicked while trying to casting poly, so he just casts frost jaw instead and then casts poly again off the frost jaw. Give Fear, Cyclone, Poly a short cool down. If you get kicked during, it's still on cool down. The fact that Deep into a ring/poly is still in the game is a whole other subject.Nopk154 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Mistweaver Looking for TSChi 3s I have 3 MW on alliance and 1 on Horde 1 - 2506 cr this one 2 - 2410 cr 3 - 2430 cr Horde MW is 2320 cr Please be similar experience. Thanks!Eilne0 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 @Velca Why aren't you streaming? Be a man. Do the right thing. Be the priest hero.Severilous15 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Fixing Talent Trees When Blizzard change the talent trees they promised us more freedom in our choices and less cookie cutter builds to be optimal in raiding and pvp. I may agree that it was a step in the right direction but they did a terrible job in making the talent choices give this sense of freedom (ie Destro locks need charred remains to be viable in pvp). What Blizzard should do is make a separate talent tree that correlates with the spec that is chosen. These talents will improve on the specs main spells/abilities, resources, procs, and passives. The spec's talents would be picked every other tier from the class talents. Talents can now be picked every 10 levels. Here's my visual on this type of talent tree using the Destruction spec. NOTE: Some talents might sound OP as hell but this just gives the general idea I am trying to show. Spec Talent - Level 10 Fire Spells 1- Immolate is now instant cast 2- Reduces Conflagrates CD by 3s 3- Incinerate can be casted while moving Class Talent - Level 20 Healing 1- Dark Regeneration - 20% heal over 12 seconds 2 min CD 2- Soul Leech - Spell damage creates an absorbtion for 15% of damage done 3- Siphon Life - Drain Life healing is increased by 100% Spec Talent - Level - 30 Ember Mobility 1- Consume an ember to increase movement speed by 150% for 1.5 seconds removing roots and snares 2- Using an ember spell increases movement speed by 50% over 3 seconds 3- For every ember filled increases movement speed by 10% Class Talent - Level 40 Crowd Control 1- Howl of Terror - AoE fear 40s CD. Being hit reduces CD. 2- Mortal Coil - Incapacitate a target for 3 seconds. Heals 10%. 45s CD 3- Shadowfury - AoE stun 30s CD Spec Talent Level - 50 Nether Ward 1- The spell that breaks the ward is reflected back at the attacker 2- The first spell that hits reduces damage taken from that element by 30% for 3 seconds 3- Now a passive reduces magic damage taken by 10% Of course this will continue to level 100. With this new talent system there will be 5 spec talent tiers and 5 class talent tiers with the level cap. With the current talent tree some talents will be scrapped or made baseline for the class and tiers will be reworked also some spells/passives will be brought back. Yeah trying to show my ideas to make this game a little bit more interesting. Please discuss if this idea is good, just plain crap, or how you can fix the talent system. Grammar pfft.Ecid13 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Take away dampening when facing a rogue Or make it so rogues can't stay in stealth for 15 minutes until the match ends in a draw. It is absolutely frustrating and a waste of time.Frostßite46 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Awesome job Blizzard!!! I really love being CC'd for 30 seconds straight...no really, it is so much fun... One question though...since I can only play my character half the time in pvp...and pvp is all I do...can I pay half the cost for my monthly? kkthnxbye!Demah33 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 LF Mages to play with 2700 this season Rogue I have multiple healers on my friends list that I've queued at 2700+ MMR this season, I have 2 rogues right under 2700 CR that I've queued Smokebomb, RMD, & Rmpala at 2700-2800 MMR this season I would mostly like mages to play with that are similar exp my rogues CRs are 2673, 2669, & 2540, although I'm open to playing with anybody that has high experience this season, I don't care if you have previous Glad experience because being that WoD is a completely new game high exp this season is all that matters. As long as you're laid back and open to constructive criticism feel free to post below, just be ready to laugh your !@# off whenever we play <3Sinsterqt1 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 What have I missed Hi. I just recently returned from beautiful Fort Benning, Georgia, home of the Infantry. I want to know what I need to be a successful Restoration Druid this season. Also, how do I go about catching up on gear and the season cutoff dates. Thank you.Paogok4 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 lf stuff really bored and dont really care about cr anymore so, ww monk LF stuff 2200+ 3s i guess, pretty plsTsmlìnd4 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Most Fun PvP Class Which class or classes do you consider to be the most fun and why?Theforumtrol12 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Curse Voice is it worth to get for rbgs?Galere16 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 LF people to play with on HORDE It's so hard to find people to play with consistently on horde(and in general really). Not necessarily looking for teams just people to chill with casually do 2s, rbgs, etc. I have multiple toons on horde. I have these toons to play with; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Milkz/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Baitur/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Irmilky/advanced http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Seljzs/advanced ( carry for gold toon ) If you wanna play on alliance( i prefer horde ) I have; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Milkatron/ http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Irmilkz/advanced If you wanna chill add me @ Milkz#1750Baitur0 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 LF arena partner 1650 ATM, want to push 1800. Prefer a healer Add meh: julian#1612Datsheffy2 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 [ALLIANCE] LF Ret or Rogue 3s push 1900 cr/2k+ xp hunter and rdr LF 3rd, prefer cupid. Will play thug with good rogue who knows how to peel. Prefer sub but hey bigsampz69#1328Worthingtonz2 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Its depressing. So I decided to finally gear my rdruid (dear lord im never doing 2s again) since my friends kept asking me to. Im still grinding rating on the toon but dear lord almighty is it depressing. The amount of tools I have compared to my MW is just ridiculous. The cc is better, the burst healing is arguably better imo, the mobility is equal if not better, etc. And holy crap godcomp. Ive always hated playing against it, so I decided to que it just to see what its like. I felt like I didnt even need to do anything, I just kept myself behind a pillar and made sure the spriest/mage is topped off, and throw out a clone ever now and then. Sometimes theyll throttle the other healer with cc and instagib someone on the other team so quickly I cant even see that it happened. How on earth did the healer imbalance get to a point like this? This isnt even hpal Im taking about this is just rdruid. I log on my priest and mw and heal my heart out, and results are still incredibly frustrating to get. Yet I can log on an rdruid and have a much easier time. IN those 3s, the only time I didnt see an hpal or an rdruid is when we went against a WLS twice. WTF is this? IK im not anywhere near the best player, im still learning, but I cant be the only one that thinks this is the most ridiculous thing? And theyre BUFFING HPALS? I know they balance around pve but couldnt they find SOME WAY to nerf them in pvp? Theyre going to INCREASE the healer imbalance? The hell? Im just venting, but thank you all for reading! My body is ready, lord abomb and lord blackjack. Have at me.Catgodx4 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 2660 player LF 3s on alt Enhancement Was 2600 on enhance last season, now at 2200CR, and looking to push rating running turbo. brutus#1347Brutüs2 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 People stop whining about priests Priest is OP as hell if you know how to use them, on my Level 100 Undead priest I never get under 75% health! and I have went against 4 people at once, this char at level 58 beat a level 90, real deal, you just gotta learn how to use disc, and take the proper choices, if you make one mistake you get stunned have to waste cc's, then be stuck spamming flash heal.Healir11 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Whats the best 2's comp out of these options Me ---------- Horde: Ret Paladin, BM Hunter, Frost DK, Combat Rogue, Enhance Shaman, Frost Mage Alliance: Fury Warrior Friend ---------- Horde: Demo Lock, Frost DK Alliance: BM Hunter So what's the best 2's comp out of these options? All we really want is to get 2000 rating so we can get the elite set for any class. We were thinking Frost Mage and Frost DK, but I don't know what do you guys think? Not basing it off of racials btw just class.Slipthroat3 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Gladius alternatives? I know a few exist, just curious to see what's out there.Yagarr6 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 East coast servers Stop putting me on east coast servers as an Australian, thanks.Holyshackle12 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 hots who wants to afk the rest of the season and play heroes of the storm with me?Tsmlìnd16 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Rogue Burst of speed im apart of the Blizzard team derrrrr, lets give rogues burst of speed , derrrrrrr. i just ate a fly.... derrrr at least remove the burst of speed removal of slow spells and stop eating all the flys, havent seen a fly in agesThebiglittle17 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 I love playing arena. http://imgur.com/2xTMxBi I love getting deleted 10 secs ingame by a Frost DK and Feral druids. Buff both classes more pls <3 inb4 thread flows with DK's and DruidsWatchi40 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 LF 3s partners 2.6 exp this season as Hpally playing most comps. Looking for partners to push glad on this new pally. Don't mind the comp just want to play. Leave Btag and info below or send me an add. Law#6381Banhammertko3 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 I don't get some people... So, I'm leveling my HPal, just kinda messing around doing some 2s skirms every now and then to get in the groove (it's been a long time since I've done Holy Pally healing), and I end up playing HPal War vs FDK RSham. After a long time of struggling, we finally get down the FDK (the warrior wasn't really doing much damage), and he absolutely could not kill the shaman. And the shaman just kept kiting and healing for like 10 minutes. Like wtf is even the point. Grrr. Eventually we finally lined up our stuns and kicks right, and I popped Wings and denounced his !@# to death, but it was so frustrating. lol Like who does that? Especially in Skirms. -.-Metapawzqt10 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Actually Terrible at druid. I'm having a major issue trying to heal on my druid. Through-put seems awful and I feel like I'm more fragile on him than my shaman. I think I need some REALLY basic druid tips. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Unmaimd/advanced Anyone got some entry level 'How to druid" advice. Things that I particularly struggle with: Recovering out of CC. I feel like I heal for nothing. Getting switched to. Shifting out of bear form in stuns! can I use a /cast !Bear Form type macro to not shift from bear -> human in stuns.Unmaimes21 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Would any kind souls.... Be willing to help me grind out 2k conquest on my blue geared hunter tomorrow? Would appreciate it. Can also buy pets with gold and trade them cross server or something if needed.Brandonxd7 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 i got a question about warlocks sometimes i feel there are some warlocks that outputs so much pressure and there are some that looks like they dont pressure very much,even tho my whole team is full dotted up. can some1 explain me how some warlocks put out so much pressure?Seraphus4 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 going for rank 1 as sub wish me luckUnafraidkat38 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Beastcleave or Turbo Cleave? 6.1-6.2 Yo, been doing turbo for awhile now, but my rating isn't really going anywhere. I've tired a mistweaver, hpally, and a little bit of rdruid. For the most part, I've had the most success with the mistweaver. Haven't tried beastcleave yet, but I heard it has "insane" burst and good cc, and I don't even know if it's still viable this season since I've only seen it once this ex-pac....So I'm looking for opinions from some decent healers or shamans on if I should still keep turbo or should I give beastcleave a shot and also for turbo should the warrior be fury or arms?Hpally or Rdruid and also what's the best strat for turbo? ThanksFerthin3 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 can people who run rmd and godcomp just take a break from queing for a day or two ty sincerely everyone who wants to play their characterVelca24 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 warrior lf friends new char just got full gear lf friends to play with 2.2k on other classes zaft#1118 hmuSwagnastyx0 May 24, 2015
May 24, 2015 Mage lf 3s trying to get some regular partners to try and push 2k with a viable comp Currently 1705cr hit me up for some games battletag Ian#1795 also have horde hpal im trying to play something onXea10 May 24, 2015