Arenas

Jul 13, 2015 2.5k xp lock lf arena title hunter#12311Psifiend1 Jul 13, 2015
Jul 13, 2015 Can't do it. Can't be bothered to level a freaking Pally, just don't care for it and feels like a waste of time when i could be playing my Shaman (you know, the class i enjoy). Bad enough to be stuck on the wrong faction. #Downwithhpala http://imgur.com/ttVhe0xGriever13 Jul 13, 2015
Jul 13, 2015 AMS Why did this get buffed again? Lets compare it to cloak of shadows, a 90 sec CD that does practically the same. Now AMS provides the same immunity to magic, but has half the CD.. Why?Sam46 Jul 13, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 when you q into feral/hpal Rubbur4 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Fixing my damage My overall damage in games just seems to be generally low, whenever I watch rogue streams like nomanz, pikaboo, nahj, etc, their damage is usually over or if not on par with the rest of the team. For me my damage is usually the lowest, i usually do around like 2/3 of my mage's damage and alot of the times even less. My dance burst is (SnD up) cheap > rup > kidney > dance > 2x ambush > evis > mfd evis and cheap or garrote out. I don't think my burst is the problem but maybe it is, I do feel that my damage is low and not sure how would I fix it. It could be my gear but I'm not sure how big of a difference that would make.Toonroguex8 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Dear Blizz...couple of simple changes Outside of reverting the RNG gear changes, I have a couple of simple changes that I would ask that have nothing to do with class balance. Mainly, make going into arena just like last season where I had to summon pet everytime. Also make it to where talents that are selected in arena are reverted to what is outside of arena with each new arena instance. Thank you.Zeiss0 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 best 2's comp for a boomkin? just started playing boomkin this season and was trying to figure what's best comp for us? i've done well with Ret and Feral is there any other comps? also prefer running double deeps.Scipersbro2 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Suggested Ele PvP Change Rework one of our set bonuses to be equivalent to how death grip worked for DK's in MoP, but with thunderstorm. I feel that if we could use thunderstorm twice if within 4 sec or so, it'd drastically help peel melee off of us which I believe to be the main problem. Primarily ferals and rogues.. Thunderstorm once and feral charges anyways, if we could do it once more we'd have a much better chance at living. This could allow us to use our offensive cooldowns for actually being offensive, instead of having to use them for free healing... Idk, what are your guys' thoughts?Shockflex15 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 wizards game bout to pull a mop and quit the next 2 seasons so i can come back even more dissapointed #ripretDivinesteakx8 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 @people dragging skirms needlessly. Can you not?Griever18 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Im Looking For A Legit Hpal Me and my destro partner got 2k running with random healers last season, and now we want to try to find a legit holy pally that knows how to use there class. Please, hit me up on this forum or send me a tell ingame.Cyråx4 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Spriest LF Shatterplay =D Hello, I am looking for some chill homies for some 3s, I prefer playing shadow priest but I can heal aswell I am 2200 xp on hpal/spriest/Rdruid. Thank you! P.S. I have no mage/hpal friends for shatterWaa1 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Nerf Mage Nothing to be saidImokodanmaku39 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Lf Horde Mates My Exp: 2.3k Rogue 2.2k Disc Priest 1900 mage Lf friends and teammates :)Varick1 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 need help with mage burst how do i properly do it? any tricks i need to know? like should i use glyph of icy veins in 2's? how do i get the most shatter procs? tyDivination4 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 pvp healing Please remove all healing when in pvp. Nobody should be dpsing in a heal spec, so world pvp will be unaffected. Also, you are awful at balancing, so removing healing will make it a lot easier. kgo.Faghag4 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Best enh comps 2's/3's? Post was originally about race, but that questions answered so instead of making a new post ima just change this one. What comps are the best as an enh for 2's and 3's?Chapters16 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Please? Can we please stop nerfing shadow priests every five seconds? Thanks.Crìsto18 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Clowns that have it good (hater thread) Late night skirmishes, decided to finish gearing my down with hpala I am playing 2s facing rogue lock. I am watching this guy: and then I'm not, because he's dead rip in rips ty 4 the box with 6 gold in it http://i.imgur.com/sKz8TQd.jpg http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/18300731154Sacridas68 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 LF Horde arena Gladiator demonology warlock LF partners on horde. Recently transferred this warlock to pve. I know horde is dead, but I hope there's some similar xp players out there with horde alts that would wanna play. Post your btag if interestedZìffy1 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 @holinka Hpala is in a real need of a buff. Upvote if you like my post.Eldaez11 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Mage Crowd Control.... too much maybe? Does anyone else feel like mages have farrrrrrr too much crowd control, and that maybe the two schools thing might need a change? i can play arena and enjoy it and i get a mage shadow priest team and i can sit 45 seconds of cc... makes me hate the game.. lets see.. deep freeze 4 seconds... polymorph 8 seconds (broken should be six considering they made fear 6?) another poly 4 second another poly 2 seconds.. frastjaw 4 seconds priest fear 6 seconds..and did i mention my warrior was dead the first poly from mages INSTANT cast burst? :DSpaceghostie52 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 2.5xp mage/lock lf 3s homies rat cr, drop btag or add nikita#1112Drugdealerx2 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Healers don't belong in 2's Inb4 "git gud" comments and just overall leave all your ignorant comments at the door. I seriously want a constructive argument. If you think I'm wrong. At least read this and then comment why. Healers don't belong in 2's. Rated or Skirmish. Please consider this: Healers are designed to heal MULTIPLE (4+) people in RAIDS. Then you expect 2 players to be able to kill them, let alone do that while there's another person defending them. Unless there's some sort of scaling difference when healing players in PvP situations. That to me just seems like an unreasonable expectation of dps. Not to mention the fact that 2's wasn't even considered towards the "elite" t-mog gear till a couple patches ago. There had to be a reason for that, right? I don't know the answer to that, but I'm trying to say is that there is some sort of difference between 2's and 3's/5's. In most cases it doesn't matter how good the dps is. If the healer is equally matched in skill as the dps, is it a fair fight? No dps will lose by default (or eventually win after 20 mins of just running around and eventually the dps wins, but I don't consider that a victory at all when that happens). I have been on both sides of this. I rolled a healer in the Cata days, and it was just not fun at all. Sure whenever we'd go against 2 dps, it'd be fun. But whenever we went against another healing comp it was dreadful. Matches would last 20-30 mins, and maybe 10 if we were lucky. Needless to say I changed specs the next season. So my point being that even from the healer's point of view, are you even enjoying it either? Or are you just putting up with the 20-30 min matches just so you can wreck any sad dps comps you run into? Ugh, to me I think healers are on a different tier level then dps. For any Smash Bro's Melee players who understand the character tiers: In my mind, it's like pitting two EQUALLY SKILLED players against each other, but one has to use Zelda, and the other Sheik. In theory, who wins between the two should be 50% chance right? For those of you who don't play SSBM, the answer is: No, the Sheik will win every time. Idk maybe I'm just salty and I'm thinking up every possible excuse against healers. Idk what do you think? Let me know. Or, ya know, don't. I guess you can call me a noob if you're still so inclined to do so after reading this far.. :|Pyröblood63 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 2.1k exp lock lf rshams/hpalas for 3s!! (A) 2.1k exp affi lock lf rshams/hpalas for WLS/WLP PST If interested! also taking pro warrs..... Leave exp/btag if itnerested!!Ferfykins18 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 that moment when i have to cast more in my burst rotation than actual casters roflTsmlìnd13 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 List of all the RNG Gear Trying to figure out which pieces I should buy/avoid potentially getting in an RNG box from ashran/rbgs...is there a list somewhere with all the gear for each class?Tanktime2 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Would like to resub but... I'm on a 7 day trial, and I'm just not seeing enough reasons to play anymore, even though I have enough gold to sub for free for the next two years. When I play WoW, I mostly arena. I love competition, and over the years I've gotten a lot of enjoyment from climbing the ladders. The problem is, nowadays there are so many other solid competitive games out there, that with the recent changes being made to PvP, WoW is being outshined, which is very sad because I love this game and have played since launch, but now I'm wondering if I'm ever going to come back. I'm sure Blizzard has seen all the posts on the arena forums protesting the way gearing is working this season, how RNG is involved to get certain stats, and how RBGs and Ashran are being forced on us if we want to get a *chance* at that gear we need. This is something that really disappoints me. What was wrong with the WotlK days where players could purchase all gear from a vendor, and get specifically what they needed? What was wrong with being able to choose whether you would gear up through RBGs, or through playing arena? I hate to think this is true, but a lot of the player theories about Blizzard doing this just to get people into Ashran and call it a success really do seem to have some weight to them. When it comes to PvP, playing should be the main reward. If players aren't playing Ashran or RBGs, you don't just put a mandatory piece of gear on it to get people in there. You redesign, and make it more FUN. I had a lot more fun with WoW when I was able to play arena, and I knew my time spent would go directly towards purchasing relevant gear, which would help me climb the ladders further. Once the gear was there, then it was all about pure competition, and who played better than the other team, which to me is the best part. Like I said in the title, I would love to return to WoW, but the way things look right now, from a competitive gamer's perspective, I'm really questioning if it's worth my time. I don't want to have to grind out a new set of honor gear to begin acquiring arena gear (which stats may not even be relevant to my spec). I don't want to spend hours and hours doing RBGs and Ashran for a small chance of potentially getting gear with the stats I do need. Please listen to the community on this one Blizzard, and make a change.Boomshard7 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Holy Pallies Things to look at - Not going OOM as fast as other healers (by miles) - Too much healing that tops people off with little to no casting - Denounce existing - Too much dps, maybe cut by 2/3Boyakasha8 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 idea 4 ashran lets make a gofundme for the removal of trashcanChokemedaddy15 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 50% of WoD S1 Glads not stripped/banned. Why?Trafficz72 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Saving Grace how do you wanna use it in arena , is it mainly for the instant cast big heal or two . and peel do whatever you can to stay alive and keep your teammate alive too of course and wait for 8second debuf to go away, or do you sometimes hit it more then twice in succession, with successful results so to sayElleraven24 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Keep taking a break and hoping.. But no luck. Pvp is more stressful than it is fun. Im not seeing the cc reduction they promised :/ Reroll or quit?Rollingballz2 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Ele LF arenas I'm looking for some decent players to push rating in 2s, 3s or 5s, 1750ish in 2s atm, and 1700 in 3s down to play any comps that could possibly work, have no luck in premade finder cuz well, im ele...but i just wanna play!! I'd prefer a good hpal for 2s, since that's what im gettin cap from atm, so dont wanna tank too much... lemme know.Stickyfinguz1 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Gearing alts for pvp Does blizzard really think the experience of gearing alts so they are enjoyable to play in PVP is good? 6.2 First hey boost all gear to 690 in PVP. I was happy about that. I was thinking hey this will make my life so much easier for alts even my main going into next season. I can do what I enjoy arenas and enjoy other parts of the game because I don't have to pound sand in order to be on the same gear level. Then they introduce this 670 honor gear that goes up too ivl 715 in pvp. WTF. Now I have no choice but to farm that because everyone else will. A 25 ilvl GAP IS HUGE. Then I was like hey I will just find a group in Ashran and gear up quickly. Then they removed that,.... WTF. Now I wait in the Ashran queue for hours and hours to end up in a fail group. You don't even get strongboxes from events anymore??? and half the honor and they take 2x or 3x as long. Do you want the gearing experience for PVP to just suck? Right now I would compare gearing alts to pounding sand. Arenas without close to max honor gear is terrible. At least at any rating that matters. If you are going to add a mandatory set of gear that I have to get in order for me to do what I enjoy at least give me a brainless way to farm it.Withrow0 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Just curious What is blizzards reasoning behind making locks the only class that actually has to cast? Is it because of how stupid locks were in season 15? And because of that they shafted locks? I quit at end of s15 didn't come back till late s16 so im just curious, its really aggravating that almost all of my abilities have to be casted while priests mages and boomies just !@#$ing instant cast everything for their burst, doesn't really make any sense to meArredor12 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Found the next Blizzcon champion. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kelthuzad/Pleonexia/advanced 8 completly flawless pre-kicks and next level damage trumping the DPS of literally every other locks i've queue'd in today. Probably trained with Lazylarry.Griever2 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Mongo comps in 6.2 (qq tears incoming) Is it just me QQ'ing or does it seem like there are a lot of mongo comps just crushing people in arena right now? I'm 2k in 2's/3's on multiple seasons multiple classes so I'm certainly not amazing but still somewhat experienced and I don't remember a time when I was getting repeatedly wrecked by keyboard turning TSG teams at 1600 rating while just trying to get geared. Every match the DK triples everyone else's damage and is almost never a kill target because they're nigh invincible. The DK keyboard turns towards me, stuns me at 70%, war charges in and I die if I have no trinket/defensive?...Really? The same story with Kittycleave. They just mongo down a kill target and the constant damage is too much to heal through. Can't stop to peel because if I don't spam heals someone dies even without their burst CD's going. If I get beat by someone that played well I think "wow ok...GG" and move on..but it's when I get beat/struggle against this type of !@#$ it makes me question even bothering to spend the 25k on that wow token this month. I know blizz dumbed down feral hardcore in WOD and other classes too I think because they're trying to appeal to new incoming gamers and trying to make it easier for newcomers to enjoy pvp and I'm fine with that but blizz, you went a little too far I think. When DK/War or Feral/(insert class) just sit on one target, don't cross cc, or even bother cc'ing the heals because they just wam damage into a single target and mongoloid so much that you can't do anything but pop defensives/spam heals or lose it's not fun. I'm sure I'll get the usual "lrn2play"s and I'm sure in certain comps played properly it can be easy to mitigate but you shouldn't have to outplay someone and struggle against these comps to such a degree to beat players who probably don't even know what a macro is. I'm hoping things will level out when everyone is fully geared but honestly, I don't think I'm even going to make it through this season long enough to find out. (sniffle)Chucklehead8 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 transfer aborted bug is back....again... good luck if you're q'ing today, just got it 3 times in a row, so much for the weened buffLornadunez0 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Wouldn't it be awesome. If whenever you wanted to burst you were just immune to CC.Orkson18 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Single h-pally lf love chris#15356 I have skype, lf teamsAstrophyzixz4 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 LF Arena Partners! 2.6 exp Healer LF more players to arena with who are 2.4+ exp. currently have 2 pally's one at 2.2cr and the other at 2k cr. Btag is Law#6381. Plz comment if you add me with exp and Btag nameBanhammertko3 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 LOVING IT - weekend event - The Arena Calls Hey Blizzard, Just want to tell you, I am loving the arena skirms weekend event The Arena Calls!! Please do more of these! or just make it every weekend! Thanks :)!!!!!!Esa35 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Post your favorite Lore quote! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... -LoreGorillatko22 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Anyone else's Ashran queue not working? Mine doesn't show the estimated time in queue.Cretchbloom1 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Separate Pvp Values Too Incongruent Fundamentally, I think people get more dis-heartened by the fact that it can take an entire content patch to fix minor balancing issues, than it does that those issues arise in the first place. I imagine the reason things are this way is because of the interconnectionedness of Pvp/Pve. If warlock dot damage needs a tiny nerf in Pvp, 2-3%, that might be easy to do but there must be so many sections within blizzard that need to approve that i.e. too much red tape slowing things down. As a dev, knowing you have to propose a change and have it go through so many channels - you'd have to really make sure you're doing the right thing. With more freedom from separated values the devs could throw out more of these 'hotfixes in testing' exclusively for Pvp and just get a feel from the community. Ultimately, I don't mind that Pvp isn't perfectly balanced. But blizzard Pvp developers being called 'lazy' has become a cleche for a reason. It's time to stop worrying about how incongruent it might feel for frostbolt to hit 20k in Pvp and 25k in Pve and just straight up give the Pvp devs free reign to hotfix abilities as required - by utilising separated values.Manbewby3 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 ok ashran http://imgur.com/52z2WjS ok?????????????????????????????????????????? i dont understandAshslays8 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 Pvp was never balanced or good U all talk about da good ole days yet tbc had the least class diversity in any of the expansions, in wotlk people were saying the game was ruined and so it has been since.Lyrics17 Jul 12, 2015
Jul 12, 2015 The End, Hope you guys all enjoy wow/wod pce.Dyllbar14 Jul 12, 2015