Arenas

May 6, 2015 Just faced a pally MLP and i had 4 death runes + empower rune weapon. i rolled 8 runes on purges so i could get rid of bop and all i purged was dalaran brillance and dark intent like 4 times each lmao. Dear diaryTalaryann3 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 sorry im the best downvote cuz im the best combat rogueUnafraidkat34 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Solution to the current state of PvP Warheårt8 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 3's comps for a destro lock What are some good 3's comps for a destro lock to play in? been looking around and can't seem to really find anyBritanyfears2 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 2360 CR WW Monk LF 2.4k+ Push 3s Hey all. I'm looking for steady teammates to continue pushing 3s with. I ideally prefer WW/DK/HPala however I'm open to WWLS or Punchplay as well. 2550 xp WW Monk. Please post here when adding me. Btag: Jimmy#11816Chipanzee31 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Best 3v3 Comp For a Derpy Feral? I am quite derpy when it comes to 3v3, prolly 'cause I never play it but I still suck. I am just wondering what is the easiest comp to climb teh ratings as a feral druid? I can go boomy or resto though but I suck at fakecasting and doing deeps while being focused(feral problem too). Edit: Also I just need overall tips to not suck in 3v3. Besides macro and keybinding, I got those down.Eternalferal2 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 I think I am too spread out. What class should I focus on. I have every class. Discussarino.Lava8 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 1900cr TSG team LF Healer for push to 2k I'll take a Druid, Hpally, or MW Monk. Sorry Shamans and Priests i really have nothing against you but, you guys don't work as well for TSG as the other healers. Me and my warrior are already 1934cr just need a healer to finish these last few games. Drop your Btag or add mine: Marvel#1939.Ulysses4 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 So yeah If this isn't evidence I don't know what is http://www.twitch.tv/uzqt LOLOffline10 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 why is there so many fire mages? its definitely a fresh nice thing not seeing so many frost mages, but im just curious as to why there are so many?Yuo11 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Fire Mage Spec Change Ideas I think the spec honestly has a ton of potential to be extremely enjoyable, here are a couple possible changes: -Buff meteor/pyro damage by a decent bit, maybe 20%~ -Make Blast Wave more interesting to use. Possibly go back to where it was a knockback that came from the mage, or allow it to be targeted at an area. -Ignite stun procs, ICD of ~20-30 seconds Feel free to throw in some ideas, would love to have a discussion about the specImmerse10 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 I propose a new requirement for posting http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf Anyone under 100 should be contained to the general forums. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) also, inb4 anyone asks what I got: http://imgur.com/LZ6jp2FSadistz96 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Forget About PvE Don't try to balance PvP with PvE. I think a lot of the problem stems from that. They're two totally separate gaming environments. You'll never balance the two without making having to make weird ad hoc adjustments, like ability X does only 85% in Arenas and Battlegrounds. Just start fresh and totally rebuild the classes from the ground up for PvP. Players aren't stupid- they'll adjust. They can switch out PvP and PvE action bars. That will give the designers freedom to come up with completely new mechanics that you would only see in a PvP setting.Desinka0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 For the love of all that is holy... and discipline...CAN WE GET SOME PRIEST CHANGES ON THE PTR?????????????? WHAT IS GOING ON BLIZZARD>??????????????? NICE GARRISON PTR UPDATEJayjays7 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 OATMEAL LOSE HAT Oatmeal32 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 A New Players Opinion on a Simplified Game I started playing WoW a few months before WoD came out and I have only started playing arena in the last few months. I am constantly seeing the devs speak about making this game streamlined and easier for new players. They say that although experienced players may be upset with ability pruning, class homogenization, etc., new players feel frustrated by the high skill-cap of the game and may be turned off without these changes. Well I am the person they're talking about, I am the new player, I completely disagree with this. The whole appeal of a competitive game is to improve and learn. An easier, more streamlined and simplified game not only turns off experienced players, it also turns off new players like me. There is supposed to be a learning curve when you get into a new competitive game. That's a large part of what makes it fun. Even though I still have a lot to learn, I'm starting to wonder if it's really worth the investment when virtually all the top players speak of a boring and simplified game.Massiveload17 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 2.4 cr rdruid lf mage and rogue for glad push Title says it all...I would prefer if you were on oceanic but I will play with anyone. Leave your btags if ur keen.Chubbydruid1 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 LF 2s ya trying to cap rdruid and need people more people to help me on this long journey to farm conq pts post ur btag tyVelca4 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Anyone else concerned about two more mounts? That means two more seasons. Just how long is 6.2 supposed to be?Xyzdk3 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Why Chi Brew over Power Strikes (MWs) Almost every high rated mw i inspect takes chi brew but why. If we look at the abilities power strikes effectively gives you 1 chi every 15 seconds and where chi brew gives 2 chi every minute and a stack of mana tea (basically 6k mana). Over a long game i feel that power strikes would out preform chi brew but obviously there is something i am missing.Makeshift7 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 @Lore Gollum has some words for you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGbTdfTh7AMClemmy0 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Arena Tournament Realms Who wants to come mess around on Wrath or Cata AT with me and some friends as we remember that there was actually a time when this game wasn't horrible, but rather was actually pretty fun?Sadar4 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Petition: Take Warstomp off stun DR SFAIK it was originally put on Stun DR because Tauren Warriors with Mace spec + Stunherald + Charge stun were kind of ridiculous. Those conditions do not exist any more. The thing has a casting time, is very short duration, and DRs all other stuns. It's one of the worst on-use racial abilities. Please take it off Stun DR.Hotflowers13 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 2600 this season 2554 cr lf 3s Can't find my last post looking for partners, but always need people to play. I've ran both frost and unholy tsg to 2600, unholy ret MW to 2450, and just about every comp to 2400 this season. Also lf 3s on my warrior, full gear 2300 on it this season. I'd like to try wls I believe it's around 2200 cr. Also 2300 this season on my mage 2.1 cr lf anything. Mortify #1398 pls need arena friendsCatmasterx38 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Gladiator Mount's For people that haven't seen Season S17/S18 mounts 1 - http://imgur.com/lV9lwks 2 - http://imgur.com/CN9t8Ib 3 - http://imgur.com/ECyHkAROffline7 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 ɴᴇʀғ ʜᴏʟʏ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴs .Divinesteakx45 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Glad mounts They should just start letting you pick a mount that's already in the game and let you customize it to your liking, add like a customization screen with a selection of mounts and armor pre made for each mount or something.Purgebotx2 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Fix fire any priest above 1600 and every shaman above 800 purges all my hot streak stuff, why is this my only damage dispellable both from me AND from my opponent once i put it on them, are you serious,Frosted2 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Human racial, Every man for himself. Why is that if I want to go double dps trrinkets I have to sacrifice a Medallion effect yet Humans have it baseline as a racial. This doesn't seem balanced in any way shape or form, are there any changes incoming on this? can it be a 3 minute cooldown? Can it be removed? I don't think it's fair that humans can have double dps trinkets without taking the risk of losing the medallion, it takes away the risk completely and gives you the reward. I don't think this is smart game design. I don't see it being pve game breaking to tweak this racial yet it's very obvious that it is extremely overpowered and gives you great advantage. I literally feel weak when I'm playing horde simply because If i were alliance i would have another trinket to use, and trinkets are HUGE now. This isn't a "min-max" thing, it's a distinct and clear advantage.Dew46 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Cold is now Holy. Hpal op I reroll. I will be back to mage once nerf.Holy16 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 (A) looking for partners/friends hello, I have been around since wotlk, I have 2k experience (I know, by no means the best) but would really like some people to group up and play with. I have the following :r druid, r shaman, hunter, mage and spriest. I take constructive criticism well , strive to be better, and want people to help me get better by playing. I am willing to play which ever toon I have with any of you. If anyone wants to add me it would be appreciated! Shapes#1397Shapestotem1 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 Holinka on S1 Glad Mount "can't wait until you see it" https://twitter.com/holinka/status/553963616060194818 god plzzzzzzz don't look retardedSadistz60 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 The "real" State of Wow PvP Downvote if you want, I am not complaining in this thread - just trying to explain my thoughts on why so many of us get upset about PvP. In Wow you are forced to choose aspects of pvp. These aspects are (what I believe) the source of many complaints. When a friend decided to give WoW a shot, specifically pvp, he wanted my advice on class selection. I had to break it down to him like this: You have a few options in wow concerning PvP: 1. you want to be competitive 2. you want to play casually 3. you don't care, just want to run some random BGs or arena with whoever. So with this in mind, you have the following aspects to consider when choosing a class for pvp: 1. Choose a class based on the cool factor- you know something you like. Rogues live in the shadows, shamans control the elements, etc. 2. Choose a class that is FOTM or the mechanics of the patch are in your favor. 3. Choose a class based on its play style - Warriors do tons of damage yielding large swords, Mages have sheep and can kite, etc a. Note: *understand the mechanics will and do change often, so what you start with is not what you end with, if you play this game for any length of time. 4. Choose a class that supports your current friend base. 5. Choose a class that meets all your demands, is a joy to play, invest many hours into, and learn thoroughly. *The problem with #5 is this: You get upset when blizzard changes the design; You get upset when other classes get changes that, in turn, negates your class; You get upset when your class is considered OP and you get laughed at for playing it; You get upset that the Devs are more concerned with PVE numbers and design and you know it will be months, perhaps a year or more before the class you loved is changed; You get upset that you cannot beat FOTM comps which take advantage of current meta. So, for the player that decides to PvP, I am guessing most want to win, or want to have a decent chance at winning. After their first toon, which everyone picks based on lore or personal style, many people are drawn to try #2 above, even if they absolutely hate that class.. just want to win - (or make winning easier) Which is why you see so many specific comps or lack of comp diversity in wow. The players who are competitive and want to win the most...know what classes to play to make it happen. I wonder if that is why PvPers are known to be ALTaholics (like myself) forever chasing WoW mechanics. I am not complaining at all, love the game - but it is hard to explain this to someone who has never tried wow, but is a hardcore pvper from other MMOs. VROmegaone1 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 DK or warrior I have a lvl 84 dk and a lvl 97 war. I've noticed in BGs and arena my warrior doesn't do much damage and I was wondering which class most ppl go with.Deathbite11 May 6, 2015
May 6, 2015 ice nova does like no damage? what am i doing that makes my ice nova hit for 21k every time when other people hit for like significant amounts of hpTurtleswag9 May 6, 2015
May 5, 2015 6.2 arena 2s which class is going to be the top 3 most op class and spec in 2s? I think 1. feral 2. frost mage 3.frost dkFreezerr23 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 WHY?????????????? Its late in the season, and everyone should have full gear. So why can you not just give everyone the ability to buy full gear without using conquest. Its so annoying trying to cap because no matter what bracket you are in 1000-1500 1500-1800 1900-9999 people are full geared and f**king trample you and you are sitting there annoyed and wondering if you should still play this sh*tty game. If everyone had full gear it would be SOOOOO much easier to find a partner for anything. 3s 2s 5s rbgs ANYTHING. All people do is cry about getting their cap done, i am aswell, im fully geared so i dont have to worry anymore unless i want to play my alt, and i do, however having to get gear makes me dread playing an alt.Tumorz5 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 how do i get out of < 1800 bm hunter healer brackerPilecky3 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Why are druids so strong? :C it seems every spec has the best mobility/kiting survivability and best burst in DPS and the downfall of them all is without trinket and a major cd they will flop yes, but you usually die after you force the trinkets and such. Wat can yew dooooLingchun3 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 how bout instead of nerfing EMFH we nerf on use trinkets. gg problem solved. like no one was complaining about how humans get 2 trinkets in 6.0 cause the on use trinks blew, but now that the on use is op, everyones freaking out about it.Tsmlìnd5 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Priest: The entire class is broken for PvP Holy: lul Disc: 2's is decent - but Bliz has made it clear that 3's is the measuring stick - good luck getting past 2200 (after looking at the ladders it seems some players can get past 2200 - i would like to know what comps they are running.) But still, it is junk compared to the other healers. (monk might have some say here) Shadow: one comp - god, and good luck doing the following: 1. Gearing him to 660 = you will literally want to punch babies 2. Getting through any melee that you oppose 3. Finding a player who understands that they must stop starting at the enemy pixels to throw you a peel. 4. Getting to 2400+ where somehow Spriests start to shine (at least this late in the season) 5. Finding all the following and still being trained every game, waiting for that wondrous 5 second CD on Mind blast so you can actually do something constructive for your team. Finishing the game a realizing, "I am only here for my 5 sec silence and SWdeath at 20%" - it sucks. Are my observations off? interested in the "more skilled" players thoughts.Omegaone27 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Nerf Feral PvP Feral survivability is the most ridiculous thing this game has ever seen!Destroo44 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Best comps for WOD atm? Hey guys was just wondering what the best and most viable comps are and if there is another website to find our about this. I'm a terrible altaholic and I'm having issues deciding what to play as dos for arenas and stuff so just wanted to check out the best comps. If you could list the best comps from top 2 bottom that would be awesome. Thanks guysHekipsen6 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 I need to cap, Is it worth it? I really want to play the game and have fun, but I can't, no one wants to play with me, and the people that do always leave after a couple of losses. I'm stuck in BG gear and it's so annoying fighting full 660 people at 100 MMR. With no end in sight for the season is it just best to pay an extra 45 dollars for 3 extra accounts and win-trade 2s by multiboxing?Alëx15 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 WW Viability What comps outside of walking dead can WW monks be played in for 3s? Similarly, what works well for 2s? I've found DK/Warr to be a really good partner but I might just be a victim of the rating at which I play in regards to perspective.Ireuni5 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 The State of the Game-and Ideas to Fix it II The first post of the thread has capped out, so I'm creating a second one to keep the discussion going. Again, I urge you to keep it civil, intelligent, and most importantly constructive. I highly recommend reading through the first thread The first post is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17259176739?page=1#1 Lore's post is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17259176739?page=12#236 And I'd just like to direct people to one more post, made by Novoz: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/17259176739?page=14#275 ...Soxo12 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Simple conquest question How much conquest can one hold at one time? Is it still only 4000, or is it more/less. My conquest cap for being inactive in pvp is about 30k, can I earn 30k and not spend but just bank it?Råyne5 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Am I the only one. Who wishes they made sheep / clone dr and not fear / clone?Jakestatefrm12 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 Please fix Mistweavers... It takes far to many globals to do what we do, and what we do ain't that great to begin with. It should not take 6-7 globals to go from 20% to 80% health.... Also can we get a perk that lowers the cooldown on Fort Brew for Mistweaver Only? Oh and can you make Surging Mist not horrible... Demateralize and Disable back would go a long way to fixing the spec as well. Oh and Life Cocoon on a 55sec cooldown makes for atrocious game play. If I wanted to be a spec dependent on cooldowns I would have rolled a paladin.Criming103 May 5, 2015
May 5, 2015 2100+ CR Lock LF RLD/WLS Push Hello PvP community, I am looking to add more contacts to Real ID in the hopes of securing a title before the season ends. I have been 2200+ running both RLD and WLS this season. I am also open to Scleave and HLX. Please add my BTAG SLR722#1959 and send me a message Thank you and have a good oneDictator0 May 5, 2015