Arenas

Feb 16, 2015 1800 CR warrior LF 3's WL(SD)/KFC/TSG I'm really bored and want to do something. Rating push is nice, but I'm mostly just bored. Malefic#1889Relaryk0 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Arms Warrior - please fix us. I started playing arms warrior again in season 15, I really loved the rotation because it actually had substance... Now all I do is spam rend and spin till someone gets low enough for me to use my only REALLY good ability, and then not caring that "EXECUTE" is the ONLY thing that makes arms warriors viable, you guys continue to nerf it. So I say, if you want to make execute mediocre again, give us back overpower and a good slam... seriously arms was fine last expansion baring second wind which you guys !@#$ all over... Having a 3 button rotation %^-*ing blows... I don't have a mental disorder so I think I can handle going back to a rotation that at least makes this spec enjoyable again, or do I have to go back to fury in order to mash more than just 123Gorow9 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Just my opinions.. Remove Burst of Speed Remove Frozen Ammo Put Traps on 30sec CD Remove kick from Combat rogues Buff shaman totems to 50% of shaman's HP Remove druid's ability to shift roots Put execute at 15% Watch how much fun everyone has.Rafikitiki27 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Frost Mage lf 3's team Haven't done arena since BC, but I got to 1800 back then. Looking for either PMR, or something similar. Just post on here and I can work on getting all the people, or join your team.Zamarak1 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 WTB Skillz Been playing arena super casually this season (IRL hasn't given me the time), plus I have literally no partners to play with, so I haven't gotten a ton of games in this season. I'd really love/appreciate if another warrior w/ a lot higher exp could give me a few tips on what I can be improving on this season. While I'm hunting for partners, I'm also trying to get the experience needed to play at a higher level, and I know there's things I can work on. Add my Battletag, Happy#1248, if you'd be able to help me out. I also stream at twitch.tv/smuggsgaming if you'd rather just watch me play a few games, and critique me from there.Bladren0 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 healer/dps should stay out of skirms Please for the love of god stay out of skirmishes. Healer/dps is one of the many reasons rated 2's sucks so bad imo, so please just let us people that like to play with odd ball comps in 2's have skirmishes and keep your caveman comp in rated 2's.Jackdickery0 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 LF Rdruid for Thug. 1700+ CR. Prefer 2k+ exp. Add trewheart#1321 on btagSynkroz3 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 PvP trinket buff/nerf Trinkets 'power' being buffed (no said amount). On use trinkets back to a 2 min CD. Any idea (or blue post) indicating the 'power' buff? IMO I would be more interested if they scrapped on use versatility for main stat. (or at least AP/SP like it was before).Silentpotato1 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 (H) Rogue LF friends for 2/3's - 1700CR 2kxp Looking for any combination of Thug/RLD/RMD/RogueDKrDruid for 3's. Looking to push 2k+ this season with mature players (no ragers) Pros: Can play combat or sub depending on comp Vocal Understands DR's/Chaining CC's/Defensive Cool down Management/Target Swaps Great at peeling for teammates Can have a good time while playing serious Cons: Currently 1750CR in 2's Currently 1600CR in 3's Has no friends to Arena with anymore Has Skype/Mumble/TS/Vent Please add Dcasterix#1417 if anyone in interested.Dcasterix1 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 so should i level a resto druid is it fun edit: should i level a resto druid so i can spam u w cyclone yesArockycic2 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Bailamos is just so sad the saddest http://sadamos.ytmnd.comFefee66 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 It upsets me that the Devs don't give us anything on class changes. No reasons why they're doing X, Y, and Z. In comparison League of Legends Devs will give a full paragraph on why they increased X champion's health at level 1 by 10. C'mon already, give us something and stop with this Twitter crap. It doesn't give us enough information and makes it look like you don't listen or care. Communication is key in PvP and it is most definitely a necessity in developing, so talk!Galere6 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 zortar is back!!!!! I am now coming back to the game and am ready for some intense pvp. whether that be ganking alliance in wpvp or farming you kids in arena it will be done. as always zortar.Zortar13 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Cyclone Cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cyclone cylone cycloneRimmels34 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Slows can monks seriously get a better slow break, i have never seen so much stupidity in a class design. Monks suppose to be mobile. Any class spams slow they cant do sh1t after first 3 breaks. Monks become a gimp cripple on half a wheel. Rogues get a spammable slow break with speed buff, AND a passive slow.Helvectius4 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Deadly Throw Can we make this have a cool down... ples?Lindair31 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 [H][a] LF more healers for KFC 2k push today Hello again, still have yet to make a several hour push for the season. This warrior and I have this Mon-Wed morning (to some afternoon), PCT, to push and we are looking to have more healers on call for games :) Who I am: very friendly sociable person. I don't get concerned about losing because I know its part of learning process Who warrior is: experienced and strong player (duelist/2.4k on three different melee toons). Very friendly and likeable guy and easy to get along with (also has a warrior alt on ally) If you have experience around this bracket or higher, or want to give it a serious push (like you are committed to getting better), hit me up right here with your btag. Looking forward to any new partners :)Zuloru3 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 My WoD PvP experience thus far - Grinding honor gear was a lot better. I really like the boxes. - The plus side to RBG's is there are enough spots to play with skilled friends and casual friends simultaneously. Unfortunately defending is super boring, DoT heavy teams reign supreme, and node control maps aren't very dynamic even before you add corpse running to the mix. The bottom line is if the content isn't enjoyable then forcing players to run it for a chance at epics will just burn everyone out. - I really do appreciate the effort to make PvP gearing more interesting, but I think we all know that Coliseum has no place rewarding epics. Maybe add some vanity items. Also have it start a lot sooner and don't allow players to communicate. - My main was a little overpowered on release and the 2pc was derpy. Now Ret is a little underpowered and we've returned to a single viable comp. This really feels like an extension of MoP, perhaps slightly improved. Yay. - It's been a long time since healer balance was so out of whack. No one compares to druid, then comes monk and shaman, followed by paladin, and a mile behind that is priest. I don't think the right steps are being taken to address this in 6.1. - A few stupid mechanics off the top of my head: 55 sec Cocoon + two tanky melee feels awful to play against, heading into WoD I'm not sure how Displacer Beast escaped at least a nerf, and Feral man-cat is horrendously poor design. The whole identity of the druid class is supposed to be constantly switching between forms. - Ashran, where do I begin. It is certainly not old AV. Basically the design is the factions avoid each other - the Horde does side quests for conquest while the Alliance does the main battle for conquest. Everyone wins, I guess? Except there's no PvP. There are too many buffs, the NPC's detract from the fun of the zone rather than add to it, and if the Horde actually tries to win then Ashran becomes a skill-less AoE lag-fest. Why isn't combat spread out more, why aren't the side objectives better connected to the main battle, etc. - In regard to true world PvP, as usual there aren't enough reasons to be out and about in the world. Some of the garrison buildings send you out, but most of that's in Nagrand which makes me feel guided by an invisible hand. Of the six available new zones, ye shall have one and only one so ye do not intrudeth on the leveling experience - so spoketh Blizzard. Also, garrisons do far more harm than good seeing as how players mostly sit in their own private worlds. - I actually used to enjoy the occasional random BG with a friend who doesn't like arena, but the bots have won that war. My guess is Blizzard is generally lax in giving severe penalties to subscribers. It's just a tap on the wrist, maybe if you get caught you lose some of your ill-gotten gear, big deal. - So yea, I can't say I'm very impressed with WoD from a PvP standpoint. I'm not normally into PvE but I've actually had a lot more fun these past few months raiding a couple times a week and doing challenge modes.Churchmouse3 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 [A] 1970cr warr LF>teammates currently at 1970. Looking to find a team that are on around GMT+8/oceanic timings to seriously push rating with. I have no previous experience as this is my first season taking pvp seriously but i am a fast learner and open to criticism. Interesting in playing WLS/Turbo/Thundercleave/WMD. I just really want two steady arena partners to enjoy the game with while learning the game with or from and to constantly improve and hopefully push rating! Hit me up! Bentyr#1324.Benthea4 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Disc Nerfs 2/13/15 Priest (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator) General Power Word: Shield now absorbs 10% less damage. .....Real? http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/4715-Mythic-BRF-Progress-Patch-6-1-PTR-Patch-Notes-Feb-13-Blue-Tweets-Nothing-to-Do Someone please tell me if I'm interpreting this incorrectly...I really want to be interpreting this incorrectly.Katrynia17 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Why Starcraft Style Teams Would be Good Arena Teams have been done away with and that has, perhaps, solved some problems, but I think that adopting Starcraft style teams would be better.For those of you who don't know how starcraft teams work, here's a brief introduction. When you create a party, you are in a team with that person(s). When you create a party with someone else you are in a different team. You do not lose the first team once you create a new one so you can, in theory, have infinite teams. The ranking from all teams is saved so when you regroup with a player you played with before, you continue from where you were. At the end of the season, you are rewarded for your highest team. What does this do? It allows you to play with whoever you want, whenever you want, without worrying about giving up current progress or tanking your rating. For example, say there are 3 players, we'll call them X, Y, and Z. All of these players are good friends but player X is bad....really bad. Under normal circumstances players Y and Z would probably play 2s together and would not want to play with player X. Even though they are friends, they would not want to tank 400 rating for playing with a player who is so much worse. However, under the starcraft style design, they can play with player X, have a separate team and MMR and not worry about tanking their main rating. This solves so many issues. Ever look for a team on a new alt and not be able to find anyone because you have no experience to show? This team style allows you to play with new players without risking your current rating so you don't have to risk tanking your rating on someone who is new to arena/under geared. This system also allows you to look at what comps are being played. That was kind of destroyed when teams were removed. This could help with collection of more accurate stats. In general, this system allows more players to participate and allows for better collection of data. What do you think?Getsomesmite19 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 1700exp Rdruid LF 3s push Prefer : RMD Or thug First season i am participating in 1400 cr very low looking to push 2k+ Btag: Zugganator#1369 PLEASE BE SERIOUS. 1550 EXP + PLEASE.Spándex0 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 I'm so sad Zulubarx said he would find someone to play with tonight, and didn't deliver. Can someone help mend my broken soul?Aragonath10 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 So What next? Should i level my Rsham or my Rdruid? I really dont know what to choose, anyone know the pros and cons of both classes in pvpOryn4 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 when are resto druids and hunter pets getting deleted?Ezpz0 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 What classes can cleanse what? Can somebody give me a list what of classes/specs can cleanse what?Light6 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 queue something besides jungle Tank 100 pointsBubblébuddy7 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 LF 3rd LF ret, warr, dk, feral or rogue for 3s pls be 2k exp or higher im 2.3k xp and my priest friend is 2.2k xp, looking to practice n build synergy with someone for our 3s. no negative ppl or ragersGunbuck12 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Ret/dk/druid Anyone played this comp before? jw :D I've been playing hunter/dk/druid lately 2k mmr (aka hunter rolling pally to try it out)Fzero15 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 when is blades edge and dalaran getting deleted?Ezpz9 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Warriors and your spec So.. I have played both fury and arms now and I honestly can't decide which I like better. They're both fun to me. I wanted to get some input from some other warriors and your opinion the specs and why.Zanban13 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 [A] Lock/Rogue LF Rdruid for serious 3s push! Lock and Rogue looking for a SERIOUS Rdruid whos willing to learn the comp and play games to make the push! Dont want someone that is going to be like "OMG we lost 1 game im out peace." We are looking for a 2.2k exp rdruid. Myself, i am 2499 exp in 3s, my current lock isnt showing up on my main character so here is my armory, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Zemnis/advanced. The rogue is 2.1k exp in 3s. add me to battle tag if interested in RLD Zemnis#1417!Zemnisqt4 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Spriest Survivability Tips Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble pushing past 1.9k due to the abundance of melee cleaves (especially teams with hunters/rogues on them, or TSG/Turbo/KFC). I feel like I go down way too quickly - I use Fade glyph and Stoneform their burst if possible, save Spectral Guise for when my healer is cc'd, pre-PoM/PWS myself, pop VE when my team is falling behind, etc, so I think I know most of the basics of surviving as an Spriest, but I still seem to die after Dispersion. I've mainly played god comp this season, so if anyone has tips for that comp in particular that'd be great! General tips on how to survive against melee better are very much appreciated as well. Should I be saving fear for when DPS is on me with no trinket? I tend to try and fear the healer to get more cc, but sometimes I feel like it's unnecessary especially with a rdruid cloning. I also feel like often times I am forced to DP just to keep myself up, which results in less burst from me. Should I ultimately still save DP for burst, as it really isn't THAT big of a self-heal? I realize that sometimes my survivability issues are accented due to my teammates not peeling enough, but I feel like there must be something I can do to improve my gameplay. Thanks for the advice!Dinosaurio3 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 LMAOOOO I just made kelarica wet his jimmiesBubblébuddy55 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 How do u lose as a rdruid How.Bubblébuddy29 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 I've talked to some people on... ...the healing forums today, they say that PvP is just another minigame for the minority and balancing towards PvP would only !@#$ up raiding for raiders. What do you guys think would happen should all the PvP content be erased? Any predictions/thoughts?Feltin14 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 suggestion for disc shield pvp Rework the way weakened soul work, so it won`t punish them harshly by a single dispel. The spec is built around the shield, a single global shouldn`t be able to hard counter them. Something like if shield dispeled, weakened soul debuff reduced by x seconds. Or give the shield charges, like 3 charges. If the shield absorb 51k, the first dispelremoves 17k from the shield, the next dispel another 17k, the next another 17k. or Maybe if shield is dispeled, a % of the remaining amount is returned to the shielded as a heal. Just trying to help our fellow priestsMarvelouss1 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 2k mop healer lf low CR decent players For some reason i really want to get back into PVP again.... Later this week/weekend i want to get my druid above 1800-1900. (no real reason why i picked this number.) My MoP "Main": http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/blackrock/Pillarxd/simple Anyways.... if you have a low CR alt that you feel like que'ing on go ahead and add me brandon7894#1221 I raid 3-4 nights a week so i'll be mostly a weekend player with the odd night here and there. Generally speaking i'm about as laid back as they get. I never raise my voice or !@#$% at my partners (usually ^-*!@ing about the combat rogue mongo'ing me.)Brandonxd8 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 LF HEALER Hey guys im looking for a healer to do some really low mmr arenas with me to get my catch up cap. If anyone is will to help that'd be great :D If you are on my realm ill pay you.Zanban0 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 RMD/RLD; What makes the rogue work here? I'm under no illusion that a class with such a small global population just happens to have a bunch of stellar players. I have my own opinions on what it is, and I've kept those in the rogue forum, I want the public opinion. I want experienced players to speak up and say why they value or hate to fight rogues in 3v3. Educate me, or help me strengthen and make salient my future forum posts. Whatever it is that makes the rogue class work in 3v3 is restraining the class as a whole from functioning well outside of this very niche aspect of the game. I want that to change, I want the class to serve as fun for more than just 3 comps.Pukgaai4 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 mages in 3s in general hi there so we all know the mages deep freeze, cast polymorph / ring of frost on the healer yeah ? im not 100 % on this but wasting your teams interrupts to prevent the cc is a bad idea. why ? because your either going to use one or two interrupts and if you are interrupting the cc then you cant interrupt any heals. I believe its a general rule that mages pet needs to always die asap. if you do interrupt the only viable strat that I see is actually always killing the mages pet, and using one interrupt on polymorph and the other on ring of frost popping all cds to kill the mage while unable to block. if you don't interrupt you have to cc, which I think is the best option ! to cc the mage only when the cc on healer is imminent. now this doesn't have to be at all times obviously there are defensives that can be popped and kiting that can be done. ultimately you don't want the healer wasting dispel on immobilisers and wasting interrupts on cc am I right ? and these are your other option, what do you think ?Defader0 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Arena load screen dc So the screen loads to 100% then dc.... not every game game but out of 15 games had it happen 5 times...... fix your !@#$ blizzard ffsFarkkingx0 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 2300 cr arcane lf partners Looking for partners for 3s. 2400 mmr currently. Need some friends to Que with for 2400 push asap. Post b-tag if interested. Thanks.Ogogg10 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 ability paring/pruning uneven I'll keep it short. Ability paring has not been even. Example: If you compare 2 seemingly similar nerfs- that is .. no more insta cyclone AND no more insta hex .. it is actually significantly more damaging a nerf to the shaman class because A that's basically all they (shaman) have cc- wise (whereas druids have bear stun) B cyclone is spammable and hex is far from (45 sec cd, 35 glyphed) C the seemingly similar nerf is a MUCH higher portion of the shaman overall cc ability.. if you think about it in a proportionate way (perhaps I'm not saying that exactly properly but I hope the point is relatively clear) I was wondering what others' thoughts are. Forgive me for extrapolating that ability paring generally has been somewhat uneven just from that.. but I am a bit short on time; if this thread goes anywhere I will revisit and offer a few more examples/views.Melekhina0 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Aside from all the bad Pvp is really unbalanced. It always has been in some way.. We all get that. But there has to be some things people like I like my new warrior i lvl'd.. I like playing with my friends despite the fact we lose a lot to broken comps. Even when i lose im still having fun. What do you guys like? (Try not to be sarcastic im trying to make a friendly thread.)Zanban4 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Moonkin did insane damage I've never had what I would call problems with Moonkins before, I was in a 2s, my rogue partner died and we killed the moonkins partner so it was me and just him. For at least 5 minutes, inbetween wings damage which he took pretty well, this guy was popping me for like 40k a hit across the arena. Not once in awhile, I'm talking like every cast he took away a sizable chunk of my hps. The hell was that?Happyheathen13 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 What do you listen to... While you arena? I've noticed that I play better with backround music~ but I don't really know any good music to listen to because I'm deaf in one ear and I need the other to hear my teamates, but recently I became deaf in both ears so now I no longer need to listen to my partners in skype. Post playlists here plz.Aragonath12 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 http://www.twitch.tv/jcarpio1998 2450+Cr Thug Cleave Druid ProvNiatto1 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 Rip Rest in Pepperonis Powermouth, you shall be missed my ww breh. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkTIuh_IpNQLindair10 Feb 16, 2015
Feb 16, 2015 2300 last season rogue lf low cr 3s Just got to 100 so my gear is way behind, have weapons though. Just looking to queue games to familiarize with the new season. Adam#1356 add meKaiba0 Feb 16, 2015